Crossover: Re: Mario's High School Days II - Age of the New World Order

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Bergen, Norway-

"Whoa........" Kimberly said, looking in awe at the sight before her. "If only Tommy could see this..... He could be more speechless than me." She pushed some hair strand behind her ear and looked out at the city with what surrounded it.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Arendelle, Norway - Castle-

After waking up, Elsa braided her hair, adding the snowflake symbols in her hair, then got dressed in her usual blue dress, moving her braid over her shoulder. She looked at the flowers Saphir sent to her room and gently touched them. Meanwhile, Anna was waking up and yawned, getting herself up and taming her mess of hair so she can braid it and get dressed.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Chicago, Illinois - Rebel Hideout-

Shelby, Kendall, and Billy looked at each other, not sure how to take the news, keeping silent to honor her though they didn't know her that well.. Philip sat next to Shotaro, reading his blank book and thinking about what had been left in Japan, sighing.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-San Diego, California - Dino Lab-

Thomas went into the lab and saw his brother at the computer, Tommy looked at him and said, "Morning, bro. Just keeping a eye on the city and all that." "I see that." Thomas said, looking at him and stretched, wondering what would be happening.

[​IMG]

-Castelia City, New York - The Playground-

Cracking his neck to wake up, Dante spun his twin guns on his fingers and fired at the practice targets. Finishing as he saw there was nothing else of his targets, Dante smiled and sheathed his guns. "Nothing to it." He said, tossing a strand of his hair.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Sioux Falls, South Dakota - Rebel Hideout-

Kira yawned as her and the others were waking up and adjusting to the morning. Noah started up his laptop and began to work while Kira and Gia stretched, Orion and Troy sat down and thought about what to do now. Jake rolled his shoulders and breathed, stretching his arms.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Shalour City, France - Tower of Mastery-

Namine groaned as she woke up and rubbed her eyes, sitting up in her bed and yawning. She got up from the bed she used in her room, rubbing her eyes to get the sleep out. Sirius yawned and stretched, rolling his shoulders and getting his body moving to work about the day.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Little Whinging, Surrey, England-

James took over of driving for Lily so she could rest while he and Remus got them to where they wanted to head first. Managing to get the tank to the town in Surrey where her sister lived, Lily breathed, mounting the Red Battle Bike and driving off to meet her sister while Harry, the Wilys, James, and Remus went to check the situation in the town.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Sub-Sahara Africa - Rebel Base-

Waking up, Simba stretched and stood up, shaking his head and yawning with a roar-like yawn. Seeing Nala asleep next to him, Simba nuzzled her and smiled, then headed to get a drink. He took a few sips of water and breathed, then went to a empty room to change into his human form.

[​IMG]

-Romania-

Breathing as he finished some chores of caring for the dragons that his brother had under his care, Ron looked at his two Orange Lockseeds and pondered about asking his brother if he could leave and find his friends. Ron went to look for Mew.

-Gokai Galleon-

Waking up to the smell of food coking, Emma sat up in her bed and rubbed her eyes. Getting dressed, she went up to the main room and stretched. Ahim smiled and said, "Good morning." "Morning." Emma said, walking to the table as Ahim poured her a cup of tea. Joe was sharpening and inspecting his Gokai Saber as Don and Gai came in with breakfast for everyone.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Abandoned Japanese Military Base-

Stretching and yawning, Hermione looked around and recalled everything that happened the previous day, looking at her outfit. Nico snored and woke up, stretching. Vulpix yawned and batted at Ryotaro and Yuuki to get them up. Hermione sighed and Nico looked at her, Hermione asked her, "If we're really gonna do this whole thieving thing, what are we going to do with Yuuki? Only you and I have thief outfits and she still has the school uniform." "Yeah, well, I don't know if we can head back to the school since it's most likely they tightened up security." Nico said, crossing her arms.

While she was asleep, Rey tossed and turned, groaning as she began to have a strange dream.

Gasping for air as she woke up, Rey wiped her forehead and shook her head. 'What was that? That wasn't a regular dream, I'm not sure if that was a dream at all. What was that key-like weapon I kept seeing?' She wiped any tears in her eyes and got out of her bed. Asuna looked as Rey stepped out and wondered if she was okay.

Ami shook Serena awake and sighed as she woke up, Rei shook her head, Lita stretched and Mina smiled. Haruka woke up and smiled at the sleeping Michiru next to her, kissing her forehead. Setsuna smiled as Hotaru woke up and rubbed her eyes.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Kyoto, Japan-

Yawning as he woke up, Michal moved his googles from his eyes and saw Shintaro try to wake up a sleeping and drooling Akira as well as slightly failing due to Akira's deep sleep. Michal sighed and shook his head, standing up and looked around.

2. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Shalour City: Tower of Mastery~

Mario and Luigi slowly opened their blue eyes to see the sunlit view of the room they were in, despite the feeling of their visit with Lady Etoille not being that long they had been out for a long time. The brothers woke up and proceeded to switch into their overalls before placing their hats on their heads and left the room noting the silence. Luigi rubbed his head wondering. "How long were we out for? I remember the chat..." Before the brothers could make heads or tails, they were approached by Aoi who explained to them. "There you are, my sister and everyone's waiting on you." Mario and Luigi blinked before following the short redhead to a room where everyone else had been gathered around a table with the area feeling a bit cramped.

Kai was looking over a hand drawn map before turning her head towards Neru and asked. "And you're saying that the west side is not as guarded?" The blonde nodded. "Yeah, based on what recon we could gather up. It does seem like that." Mario then asked Bowser. "What is going on here?" Bowser looked at Mario telling him. "Apparently Kai here is trying to make a plan to present to Bellec in regards to dealing with the New World Order." Robin darted around the crowd of people before getting to the map and pointed at the west with her eyes on it. "Sorry, but I want to bring up that there could be the possibility of something else hidden there that could justify the low numbers of Stormtroopers and Cybermen that we're not seeing." Kai then added. "Except based on what we have, we have no credible evidence." The redhead looked at Akira before asking. "What about your group?" Makoto looked at Kai before brushing her hair to the side. "Unfortunately we have about as much as you do...even Mona came up with nothing."

"Well that's just fantastic..." Kai sarcastically remarked. "And yet I don't even know the capabilities of some of the others here." Futaba then poked her. "I got some information....based on what I've heard we got a Rider and another Pokémon Trainer, plus there's the Master and her apprentice...but I got nothing on Bellec or Elise." Kai stood in thought as Aoi squeezed through muttering. "Probably a bad idea to have a meeting in this cramped room, but I found the brothers." Kai then snapped her fingers. "ALRIGHT! I think I have an idea." Kai's mechanical eye began to illuminate. "We shall split into teams..."

Kai pointed towards the middle. "First of all, the Mario Brothers, Bowser, Yoshi, Kirby, CPUs, Compa, Iffy, Daisy, Rosalina, and Peach will be placed in the middle. This is partially in order to keep Astral from knowing that Mario and Luigi are still alive." Kai then pointed at the west. "The west being less guarded will allow a more tactical approach." Kai's eyes turned to Akira. "The Phantom Thieves would be perfect for that spot, also if you can kindly take some Stormtroopers and rob them of their armor that would be perfect." Kai turned towards Samus, Lucina and Dawn. "Back them up if they get in trouble." Kai then pointed to the east. "As for the East. Aoi, myself, Kairi, and the rest of the RT will deal with the heavier side of the Stormtrooper forces."

It was then that Kairi raised her hand asking. "What about Namine? Futaba? or those who are more support than fighter." Hikaru looked thoughtful. "She does make a point." Kai thought about it for a moment before she said. "All those unable to fight will stay here, Futaba you will be our eyes like the battle at the Command Center." Futaba then gave a salute shouting. "Loud and clear, Lady K-Chan!" Kai nodded. "Good, I'll go take my suggestion to Bellec then...once everyone gets the hell out of this room." With that everyone slowly got out of the room with Kai heading to find Bellec and Luigi sighing shaking his head.

~Abandoned Japanese Military Base~

Jumpman slowly rose up from slumber, a strange feeling inside his heart as he said. "People are suffering and we're just sitting around doing nothing..." Ruiji slowly looked down at him asking. "Well, what are we supposed to do about it?" Jumpman blinked. "It's kind of obvious brother, we join Connor and fight like we have before. Nothing changes from what we believe in...even if that guy tried to sway us back when Fujiko and I were captured." Fujiko stretched her limbs. "Finally some initiative! I've been working behind the kitchen for so long I thought I would never hear those words come from your lips." They were soon interrupted by a familiar voice remarking. "Even in a dictatorship like this, you three never change." The three turned their heads to see a young blonde woman in pink alongside a light-blue haired woman in orange. Fujiko blinked with a smirk. "Of course not Compile, not when our own kids are out there fighting." The woman in orange placed a hand on her hip. "True, it's oddly similar to us back in the day...but if you three are going to go out there, count me and Compile in." Compile blushed. "Regardless of what Deco blurted out, you will be needing some help."

Another voice added. "Of course, someone is going to have to reign Jumpman and Fujiko in when their hotblooded passion rises to a fever." A short woman in a purple dress with blonde hair looked at them with her blue eyes. "The rest of my daughters will be fine here with the Japanese rebels, however I don't think all of our old friends will be able to help us out." A turtle in a blue robe walked up to them adjusting his glasses. "Of course not, Histoire. Some of us are still trying to live normal lives in this new world. But whatever it is you are thinking...count me in as well." Jumpman was in a bit of surprise before nodding. "Thank you Kamek, everyone. I'll go tell Connor then." Jumpman then kissed his wife tenderly before running off to find him.​

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Upington, South Africa - Cafe~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After having breakfast at a local cafe, Ignis and Prompto were having Ebony coffee while Noctis dozed off, not wanting to drink the coffee because of his distaste for it. Noticing Jyn outside the cafe window, acting stranger than the other residents in town, Prompto told the others, “Hey, guys… check her out.” “W-What?” Noctis replied as he opened his eyes and woke up, looking at the woman Prompto was pointing at, “What about her?” “Don’t you think she’s acting a bit weird? It’s almost as if the New World Order’s after her,” Prompto said. “Either way, it’s none of our business,” Ignis replied, “We ourselves are trying to avoid being detected by the New World Order. Let’s not make it worse by involving ourselves with these kinds of things.” As Noctis curiously watched Jyn, Prompto took out his camera, zooming in and taking a photo of Jyn.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Flashback: One Month Ago - Nibelheim, New Mexico: Ancient Ruins~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Kylo Ren and his fellow Stormtroopers arrived to the ruins where mysterious shadows were reported, Kanan asked, “So… from what your Dad said, you used to camp out here when you were a kid?” “That’s correct,” Kylo Ren replied, “My late mother’s ancestors resided in places like this. As a kid, I was always fascinated by how something that is centuries old can still be this fascinating. And to this day, I still am fascinated, and proud, to see something my ancestors built still stand.” “Yeah… it’s a shame Rebels might be using a place so near and dear to your heart as a place to hide,” Finn said. “Hmm, I got nothing on the heat signatures,” Bulk Biceps commented after using a device to check for heat signatures inside the ruins, “Nothing alive inside.” “Hmm, then either they ran away, or they died,” Kylo said, “Either way, we’ll have to make sure no Rebels will be coming here again.” “Right,” Kanan, Finn, and Bulk Biceps all replied as the four put on their Stormtrooper helmets back on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Entrance~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After the events of the previous day, security at Nintendo High School had been tightened, much to the annoyance of many students, including Manon, who, along with her Chespin, Harry, were being thoroughly searched with pat-downs and metal detector screenings by Stormtroopers. “This is not fun at all, Harry,” Manon told her Pokemon as they were both being searched. “Leemo…” Harry concurred.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Chicago, Illinois - Rebel Hideout~

[​IMG]

Using a tablet to communicate with Jeffrey Mace, the leader of the Rebels in North America (barring Alaska), May informed him of what happened the previous day, and the current situation so far...

[​IMG]

What the hell was Hunter thinking?” Jeffrey’s voice complained from the tablet. “He was trying to save Cassie,” May responded. “And you're absolutely sure? She’s gone?” Mace’s voice questioned. “It was bad, Jeffrey,” May responded. “Damn… I still remember finding Cassie and bringing her to Chicago to join the Rebels there,” Mace’s voice said, “So… one Rebel down, another captured. This shouldn't have happened. I’ll see if I can get someone to find out where that Inquisitor is. Then, we pla-” “Once I find out where he is, I’m gonna finish him off,” May replied. “May, no, I do not want you engaging him without a strategy,” Mace ordered May, “You copy? Do you copy?” May, however, didn’t say a word in response, upset that Mace told her to stay put instead of going after Creel. “May… I believe that's an order,” Mace continued, “Understand?” Sighing, May replied, “Yes, sir.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Arendelle, Norway - Castle~

[​IMG]

Walking around the castle, Olaf was surprised to see that Hans was nowhere to be seen in the castle. “Hey, Nephrite… where’s Hans?” Olaf asked as the butler was passing by…

[​IMG]

He had to leave urgently. Something to do with that Inquisitor he had over yesterday. He should be back probably later in the day,” Nephrite responded as he walked away. “Huh, okay then… good to know…” Olaf commented as he suddenly burst into happiness, “YESSS!!!” The snowman then gleefully jumped on a dining table as he danced, happy that he would get a break from Hans for the whole day (or at least, part of it).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Arendelle, Norway - Cave~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Thrusting the weapon of a fallen comrade on the ground, and placing some of their personal belongings next to the weapon, Kristoff sorrowfully stared at the memorial and many others like it throughout the cave, all honoring the Rebels who fought beside him, and all who died. Using a wooden walking stick to help him get up (due to his wounded leg), Kristoff took out a device from his pocket, switching it on so that it would play what was airing on the Rebel Force Radio, which was currently playing Michiru’s rendition of Johnny Has Gone For a Soldier. And as he stared at the memorials he set up, Kristoff gave a salute to honor his fallen comrades. Joining him by his side, Sven tried comforting Kristoff. “Oh Sven… you and I are all that’s left of the Arendelle Rebels,” Kristoff told his reindeer as he patted him on the head, “Nothing we can do but fight to the last breath to honor every one of them.

~Kyoto, Japan - Abandoned Construction Zone~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once Amanda and the others exited the cloaked airship, Constanze began transmitting a signal on a small device. “Once the local Rebels get our signal and meet us here, then we’ll go find what we came here for,” Amanda commented. “And… what about Diana?” Akko questioned. “We’ll get her out of the ship and bring her with us. But only once we’re ready to go,” Amanda responded, “Just hope she doesn’t give me as big of a headache as she did yesterday.

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Rini was having breakfast with Bonnie and her Dedenne, Bonnie told her that she and her brother, Clemont, were going to go on the worldwide journey that Connor mentioned the previous day. “You're really gonna go?” Rini asked. “Yeah,” Bonnie replied, “Clemont will be helping out with any tech stuff." Sighing, Rini said, “I was really hoping we'd spend more time with each other…” “Why don't you come along?” Bonnie asked, “We can see the world together!” “I don't know…” Rini replied, “I'm not sure Serena or Darien will wanna do that.” “Well, think about it,” Bonnie suggested, “You've all still got a week to let Connor know.” “Okay…” Rini replied as she ate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Police HQ~

[​IMG]

As Officer James Carter poured some coffee and headed to his desk, he was greeted by Officer Jenny as he passed by her…

[​IMG]

Morning, Carter,” Jenny greeted Carter. “Ahhh!” Officer Carter shrieked, almost dropping his coffee, “Gurl… what the hell did you to yo hair?!” “It’s called a buzz-cut. Thought I’d try out a different hairstyle for a change,” Jenny replied. “Yeah, well don’t do dat!” Carter said, “Cuz that style looks nasty on you! If a Stormtrooper or Cyberman saw you, they’d think you were a Rebel!” “You just don’t know a good hairstyle when you see one,” Jenny scoffed. “Oh yeah, well as a matter of fact I do know one good hairstyle,” Carter replied, “Your OLD hair! The one that was longer and sexy. Not… THIS!” “Well, that’s just your opinion. I’m sure the chief will like it,” Jenny said as she saw Looker walking towards his office…

[​IMG]

Hey, Chief. Morning!” Officer Jenny called out to Looker, “Like my new hair?” Just as he was about to reply to Jenny, Looker saw her new hair, and gasped as his face looked as though he had seen a ghost, slowly walking to his office. Disappointed, Jenny turned to look at Carter, who gave her a face that said, ‘I told you so.’ “Don’t you say a word,” Jenny warned Carter, who chuckled as he walked away, “Everybody’s a critic.” Sighing, Jenny started to look at the cases she had, one which included members of an entire gang all shot and killed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Entrance (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Is this really necessary?” Eddy asked as he was being questioned by a Stormtrooper. “It is, for extra security,” the Stormtrooper responded, “Name?” “Eddy,” Eddy answered. “And, where are you coming from?” the Stormtrooper asked. “Uhh… my home…” Eddy responded. “Did anyone help you pack your things?” the Stormtrooper questioned. “What? No,” Eddy replied. “Are you affiliated with anyone in the Rebel Alliance?” the Stormtrooper questioned. “No,” Eddy answered. “And where are you heading right now?” the Stormtrooper questioned. “My first period class, duh,” Eddy answered, getting tired of the questions he was being asked. “Anything to declare?” the Stormtrooper asked. “I hate you,” Eddy snarkily replied. “I get that a lot,” the Stormtrooper said, “Move along.” "About time," Eddy said to himself as he finally entered Nintendo High.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Good morning, Rei!” Grandpa Hino greeted his granddaughter while he and Chad were carrying trays of food, “I got you and your friends some breakfast. Hope ya enjoy it!” "Piplup!" Chad added as he and Grandpa were placing the trays near Rei and her friends.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown (Again x2)~

[​IMG]

After waking up and going to get some breakfast, Rue noticed Rey seemed troubled by something. “Rey? What’s wrong?” Rue questioned, "It's... not about your parents again, is it? Or something else?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Shalour City, France - The Tower of Mastery~

At ease,” Bellec told the Rebels as they gathered together, “After gathering some information retrieved by reconnaissance courtesy of Elise de la Serre, and hearing suggestions by Kai, I have devised a battle plan that will hopefully drive out the New World Order from Shalour City, and hopefully lead to more victories.” As Korrina placed a map of Shalour City on the wall, Bellec pointed to it as he continued, “Currently, there is a smaller concentration of Stormtroopers and Cybermen on the western side. The plan is to launch a surprise attack there, followed by another attack on the eastern side. Finally, we’ll unleash a third attack from the center of the city. However, it is important to remember that timing is key! One mistake, and any chance of winning this battle will be non-existent. Now then… Kai will inform where her people will be stationed. As for those of you under my command… Sirius, you will join me as part of the surprise attack on the western side. Serena and Elise will attack from the east. Lastly, Korrina and her Lucario will battle on the center of the city along with Lydia. Do I make myself clear?” “Sir, yes sir!” Serena, Elise, and Lydia responded together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown (Again x3)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Seeing Darien approach him while yawning and stretching, Connor greeted him, “Good morning, Darien. Did you get a good sleep?” “Yeah, I did,” Darien responded, “Didn’t get a chance to discuss it with you yesterday since it was pretty late, but a worldwide journey, huh?” Nodding, Connor said, “I need to lend a hand in any way I can for fellow Rebels across the world.” “I see,” Darien replied, “Well, good luck with that.” “Thank you,” Connor thanked Darien, “But… why not join me?” “Uhh… I don’t know if I can promise that,” Darien replied, “I made a promise to Serena’s parents that I’d look after their kids.” “I understand,” Connor said, “However, should you change your mind and wish to embark on this trek along with Serena, I would highly appreciate it. Fighting alongside the famous Tuxedo Mask yesterday was truly an honor.” Smiling, Darien replied, “I enjoyed fighting alongside you as well. And… this might seem crazy… it almost felt as though we’ve done it before. Weird, huh?” After hearing what Darien said, Connor was surprised, as he too felt the same way. “As a matter of fact… I too had the same feeling,” Connor said, “It almost felt as though… we have always known each other. And what is even more strange… it is not just with you. I felt the same way with Serena. Her cat, Luna. And her friends as well. Even the mention of this Silver Crystal… although I know I have never heard of such a thing, it nevertheless felt like I should know what it is.” “Connor… you practically read my mind,” Darien responded, surprised to find out that Connor felt exactly the way he did when it came to these things, “But… what does it mean?” “I… I do not know,” Connor said, “Perhaps… it is a discussion best left for another day.” “Yeah, agreed,” Darien concurred.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  4. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Norway, Bergen-

"I admit this could be a wonderful great dating spot, I'm not all that brushed up on the history but it gave me something to read while we wait, apparently the city was founded in 1070, so this is probably one of the oldest places on Earth and was the previous capital of Norway until in the time of the 1830's, Oslo surpassed it... it is surprising that Arendelle isn't the capital for this country but then again, that kind of live in a fjord and it isn't as densely populated as here so I suppose if Arendelle were to experience an invasion, they won't have to worry much... the people do recognize Elsa as the monarch and of course, hold the usual political stuff like elections every year... funnily enough, billboards are actually banned in the city." Harold made a note about.

"Well, we'll head into the city first, get some breakfast and start heading towards the south west of Norway as that's where Arendelle is, of course, I won't take us there immediately jumping while on a full stomach is certainly not recommended." Harold said grimly and got up, putting the pamphlet into one of his pockets and slowly walk towards the tram that'll take them down into the city.

"Oh... Officer Jenny." Kiriko noted her fellow officer's new hair do as it seemed to be quite a reaction from Carter. "Really now Mister Carter? Us girls are quite particular about our hair thank you." Kiriko said with an unamused and gave a attempt of a genuine smile but she kind of had trouble expression herself, people say her smiling was weird. to her fellow female companion. "I think it looks wonderful Jenny, I am planning on putting my hair into a bun so it doesn't ge tin the way of work but I am not sure.... what do you think?" Kiriko asked to her.

Max was being questioned the same as her other classmates and the usual things. "I came form my dorm." or. "I packed my things myself." and of course. "No, I am not part of the Rebel Alliance." and slung her bag over her shoulder after getting through. "Man... it's like you're entering a prison with those guys outside..." Max thought, she wondered how Chloe would of taken to being questioned like that... probably annoyed and flip them off, as iris pouted of being checked.

"If Glady were here, he'd not let anyone process or touch me like that... Oh I miss those days with King Regis.... I won't how Noct is doing..." Iris wondered and checked her phone, she didn't make frequent calls and decided to send a text message. "Hey... just arrived at Nintendo High for the millionth time today but they have Stormtroopers processing and checking each student since the airship thing, I think the school will have them stationed outside to monitor us all and make t feel like a boot camp, how about you? Still trying to catch fish or is Glady working you out, Iggy nagging you to be responsible or Prompto taking more pictures of girls?" Iris thought for a moment and looking for the emoticons and put a Moogle at the end of it.

-Gokai Galleon-

Marvelous begun to devour the food with gusto and nodded to Emma. "Our first port of call will be to find a place that isn't heavily watched by those World Order guys, like or not, there's bound to be dissatisfied recipients, plus if the Rebels see the Galleon in flight, it will let them know at least the Gokaigers are still alive and they can approach us, same can be said for the New World Order but now's not the time to cower and hide." Marvelous said rather seriously and insightfully. "Plus if we need to, we can probably move into orbit around the Earth."

Yuuki pouted in frustration. "I'm right here within hearing range you know." Yuuki said in irritation of Nico and Hermione talking about her. "I can always see if someone here has a change of clothes for me to wear or can go out and pilfer something from the stores since I clearly don't fancy wearing this uniform all the time, that's only for like something with zombie apocalypse, I may not look like it but I'm not that busty unlike some girls so I doubt clothing will be hard, and if anything, there's a ton of people here with probably various skills to create an outfit." Yuuki pointed out.

5. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Bergen, Norway-

Kimberly followed him down to the city and kept her face hidden in case there were Stromtroopers who would recongize her and report her in. She looked around as they approached the tram and kept close to Harold, not saying anything.

[​IMG][​IMG]

After finishing getting dressed, Anna met up with her older sister and they headed to the dining room. Once they entered, they found Olaf dancing on the table. Elsa asked the snowman, "Olaf, what are you doing?"

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Chicago, Illinois - Rebel Hideout-

Shelby looked out the window and wondered what was going to happen with everyone now. Kendall put her hair up and breathed, looking at what to work on now while they were waiting for their next mission. Billy relaxed and put his face in his hand, wondering what to do. Philip read his book and leaned against Shotaro.

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Alright," Sirius said, nodding at him. Namine looked at him and wondered if he knew what he was going to do. She held her sketchbook and kept quiet, thinking about what to do while he and the others went out to fight.

While Lily went and try to find the street her sister lived on, Harry, Riolu, James, Remus, and the Wilys went to check out the window, while wandering the town, James pulled his hood and mask up to hide his face from being seen.

[​IMG]

"What do you say that we shake things up?" James suggested, looking at the Stormtroopers in the area, Harry looked at his dad and asked, "Are you sure?" "Well, this is such a boring town, I think we could use a little excitement. Plus I figured to get some snacks when we get back on the road." James suggested, WilyKat asked, "What do you have in mind?" While he was thinking, Riolu used its Aura to sense where the Stormtroopers were in the town.

Finding Privet Drive, Lily didn't go far to find House 4. Getting off the helmet, Lily looked around, thinking, 'Geez, I should have guessed she would go for the snobbish rich single minded type of people.' She got off the Battle Bike and walked to the door, knocking on it. When the door opened and Petunia saw her young sister at the door, she was about to close the door but Lily grabbed it and smiled with a dark aura. "Is that any way to greet your sister who you haven't seen in years? Now how bout we catch up and I meet your lovely family?"

-Gokai Galleon-

Emma nodded, beginning to eat. She said, "If there's anything I can do to help, please just let me know." "We will." Gai said, happily stuffing his face. Luka nodded, "But don't worry too much about it right now." Joe just ate and kept quiet, Don looked at Emma and said, "Just keep practicing and training for now." Ahim nodded at her, Emma nodded, eating breakfast with the crew.

[​IMG]

-Nintendo High-

"I thoroughly blame Granger for this." Draco said to himself, after getting patted down and making sure that he was a student. Looking around, he noted, "Where is the bushy mudblood? Guess she's too scared to face me." He went to his locker.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Hermione and Nico looked at her and nodded, Ryotaro yawned and rubbed his eyes. Nico stretched and looked at Yuuki, wondering what kind of style she would pick. Hermione took the chest and went to find Conner, while walking with her Vulpix, Hermione thought about her friends. Taking a breath as she found Conner and Darien, Hermione calmly approached him, speaking, "Conner, we haven't met before, and I imagine this isn't how you would want to meet me, you dressed so amazingly and me dressed as a thief, but I found something you might want to see." She showed the chest and its contents, she explained, "It came from the school, as though they wanted to hide that there were once heroes at the school. I thought maybe you should keep it somewhere safe so there can be a reminder of hope for the Alliance."

"Rue....." Rey said, looking at the young girl. "No, I had a weird dream. I'm not even sure if it was a dream." She explained the contents of her dream, the narrow hallway, the person touching the droid in the rain in front of something burning, the brutal killing, she did mention seeing the memory of her parents abandoning her, then lastly facing someone in a dark snowy forest. She said, "I don't know what it means or what that is supposed to mean. I'm still shaking from it. And I thought I heard someone say these are my first steps or something... First steps to what?"

"Thanks, grandpa." Rei said, taking the tray and Serena stretched, rubbing her hair. Hotaru sat up, rubbing her eyes as Setsuna straightened her hair and smiled.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Kyoto, Japan-

After Akira woke up, they went to meet with the Rebels who were going to meet the crew of the airship that was heading to the city.

6. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Alright." Kai started looking at everyone before she said. "Let's go over this one more time..." Kai pointed to the Tower first. "Futaba, I am going to need you to stay here and be our eyes for this battle. Namine, Amy, Sammy, Pauline, and Neru will also be staying behind as well." The redhead pointed at the western side. "Like I said earlier, I want the Phantom Thieves on the west side along with Samus, Dawn, and Lucina. All of you are to listen to Bellec although I still need you all to try to collect as much of the Stormtroopers' armor if you can." Kai looked at Samus, Dawn, and Lucina telling them. "Treat Commander Bellec like you would me or C.C. normally." Kai then pointed to the east. "East side will be where myself, my brother, and the rest of my girls will go." Kai then pointed to the middle. "Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Bowser, Rosalina, Kirby, Yoshi, and the rest of their friends will be in the middle." Kai raised her head. "And let me stress this point clearly. If anyone on the East or West side sees an Astral-S or some other S-Type try to get past you...KILL IT. We cannot have any S-Type make it past and witness what is going on in the middle since if they see Mario and Luigi alive...they will report it back to Astral." Mario then raised his hand. "I'd like to say something to miss Korrina and everyone in the room..." Everyone looked at Mario before he said. "Luigi and I have a power that we have been holding back for a while that could be dangerous to all of you, however if an emergency would arise or if any of you would happen to get into trouble...don't hesitate and tell either myself or Luigi to use our full power...after all I don't want it to seem like we are keeping something from the Rebellion."

~Abandoned Japanese Military Base~

Jumpman quietly approached the group of Connor, Darien, and Hermione before listening in on what the bushy-haired girl had to say with his hands in his overall pockets. After Hermione had explained the contents of what she had found he calmly replied. "I never figured the school would attempt to erase its own history because of all this..." He then looked at Connor. "If you do not mind, when you are finished I would like to speak with you...I don't want to feel like I am intruding on your chat."

As students were being checked, an enigmatic figure in a white ranger uniform with green and gold shield walked up to the entrance of the school with a pair of Astral-S on both sides of him. His red visor staring at the students as Stormtroopers stepped aside. He remarked in a voice sounding much like Tommy's. "Hello students of Nintendo High, I am here on behalf of Lord Astral's wishes to pick up two students in particular." The Ranger looked around at the faces of the students before spotting an obese male with a yellow hat that had a W on it and a long, lanky male with a purple hat that had an upside down L on it. He then pointed at them. "Those two...Wario and Waluigi. You two are to come with me for special assignment." Waluigi was about to say something when Wario asked. "We don't even know your name..." The Ranger smiled under his helmet. "I am Lord Drakkon..." With that and careful consideration, the Wario Bros. followed Lord Drakkon out.

~Space Station: Wilhelm's Office~

Back in space, Wilhelm had been observing what was going on below through the Compass of Order and Chaos making note of what had been going on not only in Japan, but everywhere. Realizing the potential danger he turned around and said. "It seems as though we should assist our Rebel friends..." He then brought forth a terminal at his desk and typed feverishly before the screen changed to a strange symbol with six passwords. Wilhelm typed in the numbers "8560", "8561", "8562", "8563", "8564", and "8565". Once the last code was inserted a single message appeared on screen that read. "Waking the swarms..."

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  7. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Upington, South Africa~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Jyn. Come on, let’s go,” Cassian, who seemed to be in a hurry, told Jyn as he approached her. As she followed him, Jyn questioned, “You seem awfully tense all of a sudden.” “We have to hurry,” Cassian replied, “This town, it’s ready to blow.” “Wait… what?” Jyn questioned after hearing what Cassian said, continuing to follow him.

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Bulk Biceps and Kylo Ren were sitting around a campfire, watching the night sky, Han arrived while carrying a tray of hot chocolate…

[​IMG]

Hey, boys. I made you all some hot chocolate,” Han said as he placed the tray on the ground. “Thanks, Sheriff Solo!” Bulk thanked Han as he grabbed a cup and drank some hot chocolate. “Thanks, Dad,” Kylo added as he too grabbed a cup of hot chocolate, taking a sip, “Every bit as good as the ones you made when I was younger.” Smiling at his son, Han looked up at the sky, asking Kylo, “Remember when we’d camp out here… and I’d make you memorize the constellations up there?” “Oh yeah… don’t remind me,” Kylo replied. “Hey. Identifying constellations is a very useful skill to have,” Han told his son. “Sure, Dad...” Kylo Ren replied, chuckling, “...if I was an astronomer.” As Han chuckled with his son, he asked, “So, no mysterious shadows?” “Nothing so far,” Kylo Ren answered, “We’ll keep monitoring.” As Han nodded in reply, he asked, “Say, where the other two? Their hot chocolate's gonna get cold soon.” “Over there,” Bulk Biceps replied, pointing to the two in the distance behind Han and Kylo. Turning around and looking where Bulk Biceps was pointing, Han and Kylo noticed Kanan and Finn practicing their sparring skills with their Keyblades…

[​IMG][​IMG]

What are they… fighting with?” Han questioned. “Not sure,” Kylo Ren replied, “I think they call them… ‘Keyblades’.” “Did you say… 'Keyblades'?” Han questioned. “Yeah,” Kylo answered, “Is… something wrong?” “Uh… n-no, not at all,” Han replied as he got up and stretched, "Anyway, it’s getting kinda late. Good luck with locating any Rebels out there.” “Night, Sheriff!” Bulk Biceps responded. “Yeah, good night, Dad,” Kylo added as he and Bulk Biceps watched Han walk away. But as Han left, Kylo Ren began to wonder why his father appeared troubled all of a sudden at the mention of Keyblades.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Scotland~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Watching as Governor Demande arrived to his town while accompanied by Stormtroopers and Cybermen, Fergus faked a smile as he welcomed the New World Order's regional governor of Europe, greeting him, “Welcome, Governor Demande!” “Thank you for the warm greetings, Fergus,” Demande replied as the two shook hands, “Now then, shall we?” “Of course,” Fergus said as he gave Demande a tour of his town.

[​IMG]

After listening to Rey describing her dream, Rue responded, “Not sure… I can't really say that I can explain dreams. I know Connor has told me and his other close friends about a recurring dream he keeps having where he is apparently a good friend of some prince, and he helplessly watches as a kingdom gets destroyed by some evil witch. But… in the end, maybe it's just that… a dream… nothing to it.

~Shalour City, France - The Tower of Mastery~

Noted,” Bellec responded to Mario before turning his attention back to the entire group, “Now, if no one has anything else to say, we'd best get ready. But first…” Just then, Korrina opened up a suitcase containing small metallic orbs, with Bellec continuing, “If we are to deal with the Cybermen out there, we will need to use these sonic stabilizers. Each of you will take only one, due to the limited supply we have. You’ll only have one chance to use a sonic stabilizer, so don't waste it. Other than that, if we are all ready, go ahead and grab a stabilizer, then proceed outside to where you need to go, while making sure you aren't spotted by the New World Order. Remain undetected until it is time to start an attack. Remember, west, east, then central. There can be no mistakes today. Good luck.” Serena and Elise then both grabbed a sonic stabilizer and headed to the exit while followed by Serena's Fennekin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Chicago, Illinois - Morgue~

[​IMG]

As Max stared at Cassie Cage’s deceased body behind a glass window, he was soon joined by his captain, Rex…

[​IMG]

Hey there, Maxie,” Rex greeted Max, patting him on the shoulder, “Heard about what happened at that Wal-Mart earlier. You knew her, didn’t you?” “Yeah…” Max replied, “Her name was Cassie Cage. She and I were friends at Nintendo High.” “Oh… I’m so sorry,” Rex said, feeling sorry for Max losing yet another friend from Nintendo High. “You know how we met?” Max replied, “One day… my dad did something really embarrassing at my school. And because of what he did, other students started to laugh at me. But Cassie, who was new to Nintendo High that day, approached me and said to just ignore them. Next thing I know, she, Bulk Biceps, and I all become inseparable ROTC buddies.” “It seems you two were pretty close,” Rex commented. Nodding, Max replied, “I want a proper burial.” “Excuse me?” Rex asked. “For Cassie,” Max replied, “She's a Rebel. She'll be branded a terrorist, and will probably be dumped in a pauper's grave. She deserves better. Regardless of her allegiance, Cassie Cage was a very good person, and deserves to peacefully rest like one.” After listening to what Max said, Rex smiled and nodded as he said, “Don’t worry. I'll make sure she gets one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Oh, nothing. Just celebrating the fact that Hans will be gone for most of the day,” Olaf replied to Elsa as he jumped out of the table back onto the floor, “It might not be long, but boy am I glad we finally get a break from him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

Of course. I will be with you shortly, Jumpman,” Connor replied to Jumpman as he turned his attention back to Hermione, looking at the chest and its contents, “I thank you for bringing this to my attention. There were quite a few Rangers and Riders who were students and staff at Nintendo High. I was admittedly surprised at some of their identities when they were revealed by the New World Order as wanted individuals shortly after the Great Purge. And to be honest, I am not surprised in the slightest that those in charge of Nintendo High School right now would want to hide that fact. They do not want to be associated with those that the New World Order considers terrorists. The best that we can do as Rebels is continue our fight, and hope that one day, these heroes will all be vindicated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Kyoto, Japan - Abandoned Construction Zone~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Jasminka brought out broomsticks from the airship for the witches to use for travel when it’s time to leave, Lotte asked Amanda, “So, where will we be going?” “There’s a local park in the area,” Amanda responded, “That’s where we’ll find what we’re looking for.” “And… what exactly are we looking for?” Akko asked. “You’ll find out soon,” Amanda replied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Thanks, Kiriko. I'm glad at least someone likes my new hair,” Officer Jenny replied to Kiriko, “By the way, I think a bun would look really good on you. Do you also plan on trimming off some of your hair, or will you leave it as is?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

After finishing breakfast, Rini walked around the Rebel hideout, and found Celestia, Discord, and Mewtwo conversing with each other…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Discord! Celestia!” Rini cried as she hugged Celestia. “Rini! Good to see you again,” Celestia replied, using one of her wings to hug Rini back, “I haven’t seen you since the day before the Great Purge.” “Hey, kid. Good to see ya again!” Discord added as he patted Rini on the head, “Mewtwo told me you arrived yesterday with Connor. Wish I could’ve said hi, but it was awfully busy around here.” “That’s fine,” Rini replied, smiling, “So what are you guys doing?” “Planning,” Mewtwo answered. “Planning?” Rini wondered out loud, “For what?” “For Connor’s worldwide journey,” Celestia replied, “The three of us are joining him.” “What?! You too?” a disappointed Rini complained. “Yeah… I’ll actually be the one teleporting everybody from one place to the other,” Discord replied, “Sorry we had to leave so soon.” “I-It’s alright. It’s just… I have a friend who said she’s leaving, and now you guys are as well,” Rini said. “What about those responsible for you?” Mewtwo asked, “Serena and Darien? What have they decided in regards to this journey?” “I don’t know…” Rini replied, “And I know we’ve still got a week before we can decide if we want to go with Connor or not, but… I’m not sure they’ll want to.” “We really are sorry, Rini,” Celestia replied. “It’s fine… I’ll just have to think of something,” Rini said. “That’s the spirit. Just think positive,” Discord replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Forest~

[​IMG]

As Romulus Thread arrived to the spot where one of the Stormtroopers in his squad said that the footprints ended, the same Stormtrooper told him, “See. No more footprints.” Kneeling down to observe the footprints, Romulus commented, “Look. The footprints gathered around in a circle.” “But… what could that mean?” another Stormtrooper questioned. “Well, seeing as how the footprints stop here… it looks like those whose footprints these are joined together in a circle and teleported away,” Romulus hypothesized. “But… teleport to where,” a third Stormtrooper asked. “I don’t know…” Romulus replied.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Congratulations. Too bad I couldn’t care less,” Anais snarkily replied to Lord Drakkon’s introduction as she was being screened with a metal detector by a Stormtrooper. “All clear,” the Stormtrooper said once he finished, “Move along.” “Ugh, finally,” Anais said as she grabbed her backpack and started walking to her class, "Screening four-year old girls like me for weapons... what has the world come to?"

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
  8. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Norway, Bergen-

Harold sat in one of the chairs outside a café, munching on his second sandwich as he watched passers by, obviously going about their day, some looking down at their phones, others probably heading to work or something similar, he did note there was a presence of New World Order by seeing a Stormtrooper here and there that was just an extension of how far they have spread, no doubt history would probably remember this as a new era in humanity, Harold noted Kimberly being silent, most likely thinking about her companions and he opened up a paper to see if there was any Rebel activity or announcements by the New World Order, it seemed Norwway had a Rebel faction though, it appeared the leader was still somewhat at large.

"Hmmm, guess Norway's affected more than I originally thought, especially with the noteworthy no Rebel presence." Harold said lowly enough. "Then again if they can get a Inquisitor, that should show how much control the NWO has..." Harold noted, it seemed there was no official announcement yet so that may be on the plans for them. "Then again, all media and articles are likely just the NWO's side of things." Harold folded up the paper and put it on the table, sipping his drink.

"I'm not sure, it's just an idea i have for the bun since well, I got look as smart and that for work, plus, if its in a bun, nobody can grab my hair when trying to arrest them, I think that was what you were going for that that new cut." Kiriko noted, only just thinking of the benefits of having her hair shorter, "Plus, I don't want to change too much so my brother can still recognize me, wherever he is." Kiriko puffed her face up in irritation. "When I see him for making me worry so much, I'll give him my specially designed kick." Kiriko said with a small smile, she bene practicing her own variation of the Kamen Rider Kick but her own spin on it with a corkscrew rotation, apparently she was deceptively strong in administering it, the poor trainer was sent flying.

"I think Mister Carter probably just prefers long haired women, it's amazing he hasn't gotten a girlfriend yet... maybe he was eyeing you for a date or was perhaps expecting to have you as his partner? Last I heard, he tried to get with that flower girl in that closed store but she left without any notification, a shame really, she did the most amazing flowers... " Kiriko sadly stated and nursed her cup of coffee.

"Anyway, what's on today's agenda? I imagine it'll be the usual, go out patrolling with the Stormtroopers and keep an eye and ear out for nay suspicious Rebel activity." Kiriko asked her.

9. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Bergen, Norway-

Kimberly sipped a drink that she had ordered and looked at the Stormtroopers. She looked away so they didn't recognize her and report her in, Kimberly looked at Harold and sipped her drink, wondering what they will do if Elsa decides to leave her kingdom.

[​IMG][​IMG]

"That's good to hear." Elsa said, sitting at the table. Anna sat down as well, "Yeah." She stretched and waited for breakfast to come so they can eat and decide what to do with the day, Elsa thought about possibly leaving Arendelle, but she wasn't sure how to tell the others.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Millennium Falcon-

While arranging her flowers, Aerith thought about Carter and everyone she left in Japan. She sighed, taking a flower and smelled it, wondering if she should write to Carter and reassure him that she was alright. Medic sat in her room and thought about Harold, wondering how he was. Cindy was asleep in her room, with a trial of drool of her mouth.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sirius grabbed a sonic stablizer, then went to his bike, making sure that he had Driver and two Lockseeds just in case he needed to transform. Namine stayed where she stood, holding her sketchbook and not sure what to say to encourage those heading out.

Making sure he was hooded, James pretended to casually step out in sight of the Stormtroopers, dodging when he heard them firing at him. "Is that really the best that you can do?" James said, trying to taunt them. "I thought you were supposed to be the toughest of the NWO, or something." Having that told them go running but Harry and WilyKat appeared, WilyKat hiding his features with the hood of his cloak over his head and holding a ring that had a retractable string and claw-like ornaments. WilyKat used his string to tie up one Stormtrooper while Harry used his sheathed sword to fight the other one.

Riolu watched as WilyKit did her part, playing her flute to seemingly hypnotize the Stormtroopers, while Remus took a rope to tie up the Stormtrooper as WilyKat removed his string, James went into a nearby store and got what they needed, a map, a few snacks and a few drinks, in order to keep the NWO off their backs, he told the owner not to say anything. "All right, lets go!" He shouted, running to the bikes as Riolu hopped on Harry's shoulder and they left to find Lily.

[​IMG]

-Privet Drive, House 4, Little Whinging, Surrey, England-

Sipping the tea she had been given, Lily learned from her sister that as usual, she assumed it was Lily's fault though she backed away when Lily said, "When this all started, I was out trying to protect your uptight butt." But she heard about how her sister and her family thought of the change in the world.

[​IMG]

-Nintendo High-

'That almost sounds like that Oliver person.' Draco thought, looking at Drakkon and went to his classroom, finding it odd that Hermione still hadn't appeared and sat at his desk, preparing himself for the school day.

"If there's anything more you would like me to get if you leave, just let me, Nico, or Yuuki know." Hermione said. "I don't know who sent them, but it seems the three of us are going to be some kind of new type of Ranger. I'll leave you and your friend to your conservation." She gently gave him the chest and bowed, then turned with her Vulpix and left to return to Nico, Yuuki, and Ryotaro.

Rey looked at her and thought, getting some water and splashing it on her face. 'Maybe I should talk with him.' She thought, grabbing a towel to dry her face. 'Not entirely sure if he can understand what it means, but it's worth a shot.'

All the Scouts began to eat, thinking about what to do and considering what Conner said.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Kyoto, Japan- Park-

Akira, Shintaro, and Michal met the Rebels who would be helping with the group that would be coming form the Capital. Shintaro rolled his shoulders and Michal looked unsure what to do while Akira smiled and was sure for anything.

10. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Capital Streets~

"So, what is this so-called special assignment that requires both of us?" Wario asked as the triad of the brothers and Lord Drakkon walked the streets of the Capital, Waluigi looking perplexed before Lord Drakkon asked. "Tell me, how familiar are you with the Jumpman family and their lineage?" Wario scratched his rear in thought. "Hmm...well we lived right across from them and our parents didn't seem to like how generous and humble they were to their customers to the point that their restaurant wasn't doing as well as them, then again our side of the family has always clashed with their side to the point where my brother and I tried to deal with those Mario losers." Drakkon turned his head. "I see...so you're all apart of the same family, must be awkward to have a family reunion then." Waluigi growled. "They're cheaters is what they are!" Lord Drakkon turned his head away. "How would you two like to finish the elimination of the Jumpman family and be rid of them for the sake of our glorious world? After all...they could have used their powers to bring forth tranquility and to squash the rebellion...yet they still cling onto their precious justice from a bygone age." Waluigi then asked. "Wait, why do we need to kill them? If their powers are really that big as everyone says they are...then why not just get them to turn against the rebellion?" Lord Drakkon stopped for a moment in thought before he said. "I will suggest it to Lord Astral, however what we need to do...is awaken your powers."

And so with that, everyone took a Sonic Stabilizer and was beginning to prepare. Aoi changed into his Vader armor and had placed the helmet on his head as Kai pulled out a small, dark-red device and raised it up shouting. "Rock On!" transforming in a flash of light into dark red armor with a long red ponytail, she brought out a glowing triangular violet saber which pulsed akin to the same lightsaber that C.C. had before smirking. "This is going to be interesting..." Samus closed her eyes and focused causing her familiar Varia Suit to form around her body, Dawn blinked before she said. "Gee, seems like you're packing some firepower." Lucina was surprised before the trio of girls left. Izumi was casually tossing the Sonic Stabilizer in her hand before asking. "I wonder if this is like the Orb of Confusion for Cybermen." Hikaru turned her head telling her friend. "I don't think you should be playing with that thing, plus that was on Mermaidman & Barnacleboy so I doubt it'd make the Cybermen completely inept morons." Izumi smiled and ruffled the brunette's hair. "Lighten up, it's like everyone has to be super cereal because we're rebels fighting the war." Ryoko walked up to the two and told them. "Come on, we need to get to our positions." As everyone was leaving and carefully avoiding the NWO forces, Mario and Luigi stood at the entrance of the tower with Mario whispering. "Luigi, when we start the attack...immediately go into your Apple form. We can't let this mission go astray." Luigi nodded.​

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
  11. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Upington, South Africa~

[​IMG][​IMG]

“Citizens of the New World Order,” a PSA blared throughout Upington as a group of Stormtroopers and Cybermen were patrolling the town along with a small tank, “Stormtroopers and Cybermen tirelessly fight Saw Gerrera’s reign of terror over the people of this beloved town. Truth and justice are the tools of the New World Order.” However, unbeknownst to the group of Cybermen and Stormtroopers, they were passing by an area where many members of Saw Gerrera’s militia were hiding inside buildings and alleys, ready to start an ambush. Just then, one of the members of the militia threw a grenade towards the group of Stormtroopers and Cybermen, leading to an explosion that caused everyone in the area to be on edge. “Over there!” one of the Stormtroopers yelled as they and the Cybermen began exchanging fire with members of Saw Gerrera’s militia…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Seeing the crossfire as it was happening, Jyn told Cassian, “Looks like we found Saw’s rebels.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

... And so, we’re just here in New Mexico doing a little scouting,” Kana told his girlfriend, Leia, as he having a video chat with her on his phone. “Hmm, sounds like fun,” Leia responded. “Well, it’s actually more fun than the classes I had at the academy back in Annapolis,” Kana jokingly said, “Anyway, I think I gotta get back to my job. I’ll talk to you later.” Nodding, Leia replied, “Love you.” “Love you too,” Kanan said as Leia hung up…

[​IMG]

Was that Leia?” Finn asked as he approached Finn. “Yup,” Kanan responded as he put his phone away, “You know, when we get a vacation, you and I have to go to Irkutsk together.” “Irkutsk?” Finn questioned, not familiar with the place. “It’s a city in Russia,” Kanan replied, “It’s where Leia lives.” “Ah, gotcha,” Finn said. “I really want to properly introduce you to her,” Kanan continued. “Well, I’d like to meet her too,” Finn replied, “But, this is all contingent on us actually getting a vacation soon.” “Hehe, yeah that’s true alright,” Kanan said, wondering when he and Finn might actually get a vacation.

~Irkutsk, Russia - Inside The Millennium Falcon~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Yeah, yeah, I'm comin’!” Cid replied after hearing someone outside knock on the entrance to the Millennium Falcon. Walking towards the entrance with BB-8, Cid opened the entrance, and found the Rebel, Natasha Romanoff, outside…

[​IMG]

Sorry to intrude, Mr…” Natasha greeted Cid, not knowing his name. “Just call me Cid,” Cid replied, “Yer one of ‘em Rebels, right?” “Yeah,” Natasha answered, “I was wondering if Finn was here. This is where he stays, right?” “That's right,” Cid replied, “Though he's jus’ lyin’ in bed doin’ nothin’. I can leave him a message if you want.” “Just… tell him that Nikolai didn't mean what he said yesterday,” Natasha told Cid, “We really appreciated the help he provided us at the power plant, and we'd be more than happy to have him helping us out again.” “Huh… I see…” Cid replied, “Well, I'll be sure to let him know.” “Thanks,” Natasha thanked Cid as she turned around to wall away. “The kid's been through a lot,” Cid told Natasha, who stopped upon hearing him, “Don't blame him if he hesitates to join you guys again. I doubt he'd wanna go through more heartbreak than he already has.” “I understand…” Natasha replied as she continued on her way.

[​IMG]

Actually, I’m really busy with this one case,” Jenny replied as she was looking at a case report, “Local gang members are being gruesomely shot and killed. Initially, it was thought that rival gangs may have been behind this, but from an eyewitness we have in the hospital, it was just one man, who somehow got his hands on military grade weapons.

~Kyoto, Japan - Park~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Amanda and the others flew towards the park on their broomsticks (apart from Coulson, who was seated behind Ursula on her broomstick, and Diana, whose mouth was covered in masking tape and was seated behind Jasminka on her broomstick), they landed near the Rebels gathered there. “You know, I would've really appreciated letting me know in advance that we were supposed to meet you here instead of you guys meeting us near where we parked the airship,” Amanda told the Rebels as she got off her broomstick, “But never mind that. The important thing is that we're all here right now.” As Diana gave a muffled scream, Amanda added, “Oh, and ignore Miss Cavendish there. She's a New World Order loyalist who stumbled upon what we're doing. So, because of that, we gotta keep a close eye on her at all times… unfortunately.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Anyway, if any of you need me, I'll be doing something that Hans never let us do, like watching ‘Mary Poppins’,” Olaf replied as he left while the castle's servants prepared breakfast for Elsa and Anna, singing to himself, "Chim chiminey, chim chiminey, chim chim cheree!"

~Illinois - New World Order Facility (Interrogation Room)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Lance Hunter was dragged into an interrogation room by two Stormtroopers, he was handcuffed to a table in the room. “Thank you very much,” Lance told the Stormtroopers as they proceeded to exit the room, “Uh... excuse me, gents. Can I get a glass of water?” Once the Stormtroopers were gone, Lance sighed. Just then, he noticed Captain Phasma entering the room...

[​IMG]

Mr. Hunter, I don't believe we've had the pleasure,” Phasma greeted Hunter as she sat in front of him, “Captain Phasma of the 501st Legion. Let’s talk.

~Shalour City, France (East Side)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Elise, Serena, and Serena’s Fennekin were hiding inside a building, Elise commented, “And now, we wait for the signal.” “Yeah,” Serena concurred as she took out a Pokeball of hers, “And I know a certain Pokemon who could provide us some much needed help with this battle.” Dropping her Pokeball to the floor, Serena watched as her Pokeball opened, and out came her Swampert…

[​IMG]

Swampert smiled as he saw Serena, quickly hugging and starting to lick her. “Hehe, it’s good to see you too, Swampert,” Serena said. “It seems he really likes you,” Elise commented, wondering if she can pet him, “May I?” “Go ahead,” Serena replied, as Elise started to pat Swampert. “How long have you had him?” Elise questioned. “Since about a year ago,” Serena replied, “There was this circus that passed by my hometown, so I took Fenny to go see it. Swampert here was part of the main act. However, the ringmaster of the circus was a very cruel man who lashed poor Swampert repeatedly simply because he couldn't get him to Mega Evolve.” “That's horrible…” Elise commented. "Fokka," Serena's Fennekin concurred with Elise. “I know,” Serena agreed as she looked at the pendant around Swampert's neck that contained a certain Mega Stone, and at the Key Stone located on her bracelet, “The way he treated Swampert was so bad that I almost became a PETA sympathizer. Almost. But anyway… one night, Fenny and I sneaked into the circus, freed Swampert, and took him to the local Pokemon Center.” “That was sweet of you,” Elise said, “But… didn't you get in trouble?” As Fennekin nodded in response, Serena replied, “Well, the ringmaster called the police, but after the officers arrived to the Pokemon Center, they realized that the ringmaster was the real bad guy. But, the ringmaster wasn't going down without a fight, so he sent out all his Pokemon to battle us.” “What happened then?” Elise asked. “I told Swampert to run away for safety while I helped hold off that ringmaster with the other officers," Serena replied, "But the ringmaster's Pokemon were too strong, taking out all of the officers’ Pokemon, as well as my Fennekin, Pancham, and Rhyhorn. And the ringmaster still wasn't satisfied. You could see it in his eyes, he wanted revenge against me for what I did. So he had three of his Pokemon all send powerful Hyper Beam attacks in my direction as I was checking on Fenny along with Pancham and Rhyhorn.” “Three Hyper Beams all at once?!” Elise cried, “How did you survive?!” “Swampert,” Serena answered as she placed her hand gently on Swampert's face, “He jumped right in front of us, taking the brunt of the attacks and collapsed.” Serena then began to tear up as she continued, “For a while, I truly thought he was dead. But all of a sudden, both the Mega Stone around his neck and the Key Stone I found near him when I freed him from the circus began to glow. Swampert suddenly awoke, and Mega Evolved, regaining his energy as he dealt with the ringmaster and his Pokemon. In the end, the ringmaster was arrested, and Swampert decided to stay with me.” “Amazing,” Elise commented, “I heard that Mega Evolution can only be achieved if there is a strong bond between a trainer and his or her Pokemon. Maybe that’s why the ringmaster could never have Swampert Mega Evolve, while you didn’t seem to have a problem.” “Makes sense,” Serena concurred, “Which reminds me… Swampert, we’re gonna need a bit of help from you dealing with the New World Order. Ready to Mega Evolve?” Swampert happily nodded in response as Serena tapped on the Key Stone on her bracelet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Shalour City, France (West Side)~

[​IMG]

Hiding in an alley, Bellec was with Sirius Black as he watched the Phantom Thieves along with Samus, Dawn, and Lucina arrive quietly and hide in spots where they couldn't be detected by the Stormtroopers or Cybermen. “Alright, once I give the signal, we start the attack. You'll know it when you see it,” Bellec whispered to Sirius.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Mewtwo and Rini watched Serena and the other Scouts eating, Mewtwo asked Rini, “Rini, are you sure about this?” “I have to know, Mewtwo,” Rini replied, “This is the one way I can find out if she’s my mom for sure.” “Alright,” Mewtwo commented, sighing as he watched Rini walk towards the Sailor Scouts. Once she reached Serena, Rini asked, “Hey, Serena?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: The following segment has been written after getting approval from @NutheadBros to use a certain character of his.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Thank you,” Connor thanked Hermione as she left, turning his attention towards Jumpman, “Jumpman, you wished to speak with me?” “As a matter of fact, yes,” Jumpman replied, “I just wanted to let you know that me, my wife, brother, and few of our friends wish to join you on your worldwide journey.” “Thank you for letting me know,” Connor thanked Jumpman, “I look forward to traveling along with you.” Smiling as he nodded, Jumpman replied, “No problem. By the way, I always keep forgetting to tell you this, but… I once met your grandfather, Edward, during a battle against S-types in the early 80s. Though I didn’t know him much, he seemed like a very good man. He is very lucky to have a grandson like you.” Smiling as well, Connor said, “Thank you, Jumpman. I really appreciate it.” Nodding, Jumpman walked away, while Darien told Connor, “Well, if you’ll excuse me, I need to check on Rini, Serena, and Sammy.” “Of course,” Connor replied as Darien left.

12. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Bergen, Norway-

Harold noted Kimberly pensive posture, obviously thinking on what they'd do as the tow finished breakfast, Harold leaving a moderate tip of gil to the server as the two went to find somewhere quiet and discreet as Kimberly voiced her thoughts on what they'd do with Elsa. "Well, us magicials have things called glamour to change the outside appearance of those we cast it on ormake Elsa change her outside appearance so she doesn't look regal, believe it or not, most people tend to overlook those who blend in with the populace since well, obviously the mind can't process every single being in a crowd.." Harold said and looked thoughtful.

"Funny thing is... Elsa and Anna don't look like sisters at all now I think about it with their hair... but I never interacted much with the younger sister, never really had a chance too so I wonder what she's like... Well, we better move straight away towards Arendelle and see what we can learn." Harold said and took Kimberly's arm into his own, looked at a image on the phone before apparting

-Arendelle-

The two emerged out behind a building as Harold let Kimberly breathe and Harold given her a cloak as he put one upon himself. "They are charmed with a spell to make a person avoid your gaze and keep you warm,, come on." Harold said and walked out to see how Arendelle Castle looked in person. "Well, I'd be a owl's hatchling...that is impressive." Harold said in awe of the castle. "Let's see what we can learn but try not to draw much attention, this is likely a place that has stormtroopers or Cybermen patrolling regularly." Harold muttered quietly

Kiiriko looked surprised. "Really? I thought gangs would have like.. plenty of people trained or at least a turf war breaking out if those movies about yakuza and such are true." Kiriko said, looking thoughtful. "But one man? it's hard to believe someone is capable of such a thing and if it is indeed true, what is to say they aren't working alone? But solving a mystery isn't me... not if we had that Japanese equalivent of Sherlock Holmes or something... I don't think I could see a crime scene with that blood." Kiriko shivered slightly

"Besides, the perp ahs no respect for the dead like we do, I hope that man is caught and the court throws the book at him." Kiriko added.

13. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Arendelle, Norway-

Kimberly looked around, seeing the kingdom wasn't the happiest. She kept quiet and looked at the castle, gulping and not looking at the Stromtroopers guarding the gate. "So, how exactly are we getting inside the castle?" She quietly asked, looking at the young teenage boy next to her.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Elsa and Anna sat and waited, wondering what was going to do happen today. Anna smiled and stretched, Elsa looked out the window and breathed, thinking of contacting Harold at some point, unaware he was in her kingdom, ready to recuse her and Anna.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Millennium Falcon-

Cindy yawned and woke up, wiping her mouth of drool. She stepped out and rubbed her eyes, "Paw-paw.... Who was that? A request for a job or something?" Cindy yawned and sat down, rubbing her messy hair.

Arranging a vase of flowers, Aerith went and put the vase in Finn's room. She wasn't sure why but she guessed she probably had something for dark skinned men, but she shook it off and went to her room, beginning to think of what to write to Carter.

[​IMG]

-Shalour City, France - West Side-

Sirius nodded, putting his Grape Lockseed into his Driver then changed into his Ryugen form. He gripped his gun and waited to do his part in the plan, keeping quiet and looking around as he waited.

-House 4, Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey, England-

Hearing a knock on the door, Lily answered the door while her sister watched with her family. Lily smiled as she opened the door and heard a gasp, seeing her brother-in-law wearing a black and gold ninja outfit while her nephew was dressed as a thief along with a scarred gentle looking man, two feline like orphans, and a Riolu. "Ah, Petunia, how is my sister-in-law and her normal uptight family?" James said, smiling as he removed his face mask. "Adjusting to the regime and blaming your more exciting in-laws for the radical change?" "Dad, stop." Harry said, sighing. "It's not like they would care."

"Now, now, boys." Lily said, stopping them. Remus bowed, "It's a pleasure, Miss Petunia."

"Yes, Rini?" Serena asked, looking at her. Luna looked up at her while Artemis kept eating. Ami looked at her and kept quiet while Rei ate with the other Scouts.

When Hermione returned to the others, she found Noel, Tsukasa, and Umika with them. "Um, excuse me." She said, looking at them. Noel kissed her hand and smiled, "Bonjour. Pleasure to meet you." Tsukasa kept quiet and Umika said, "We thought we'd come and help you." "Well, what can top taking from a school?" Noel asked, looking at the others. Ryotaro looked unsure cause he was helping thieves and would get caught with his luck.

Rey walked to Connor, breathing to calm herself down. She thought about what to say in her head.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Kyoto, Japan - Park-

"It's our pleasure to help." Akira said, smiling. "Hopefully, we can all work together and save this place." Shintaro and Michal kept quiet, Shintaro keeping quiet and thinking what to write to the others back at the Police Station to apologize to them.

14. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

oz.png scott howl.png

~ Nintendo High School: Entrance ~

As Scott and Oz waited for their turn to be searched, the latter noticed that Damien had still been missing ever since yesterday. "I'm getting really worried now." He spoke with concern, causing Scott to affectionately pat his shoulder. "Aw, don't worry, Ozzy. Damien's tough! Wherever he's at he'll be, like, totally fine, bro!" The werewolf replied, hoping to cheer his boyfriend up.

The shadowy teen sighed. "I'm more worried about what Damien's going to do to the rest of the world, not what it'll do to him."

damien.png dhd.png k rool.png

~ Outside Abandoned Japanese Military Base ~

"Get back here, you stupid mutt!" Damien shouted as his pursuit of the dog continued. Their chase had gone all night without rest, and the demonic teen had no signs of stopping. The dog yelped as a fireball Damien flicked at him barely missed and quickly ran into a building that looked like some sort of military base. Undeterred, Damien growled and ran in after him.

King K. Rool, who still had no idea why he'd followed the two, went inside the base as well.

(Icons being difficult so the next bits will go icon-less and I'll edit them in later if I can)

~ Abandoned Japanese Military Base ~

As Hanzo, Genji, Jesse and Morrison were discussing what to do next, Fenton Crackshell was running to and fro. He had been up since the early hours of the morning, handling all sorts of tasks and chores...and it seemed he still had energy to spare.

~ Capital Harbor ~

As Hack and Slash watched Launchpad take the triplets to school, Gabby approached Scrooge. "Mr. McDuck...it's likely after we turned on Mr. Glomgold that we won't be welcomed back to work for him." She rubbed the back of her head. "You...wouldn't be in the market for bodyguards, would you?"

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
  15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Upington, South Africa~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As the crossfire between New World Order forces and Saw Gerrera’s militia continued, Jyn and Cassian took cover behind a garbage dumpster, trying to figure out a way to escape from the area. Just then, Jyn noticed a small girl in the middle of the crossfire, crying. Figuring it was the right thing to do, Jyn rushed towards the little girl in order to save her, while Cassian cried, “Jyn, no!” Grabbing her blaster, Jyn shot and killed a Stormtrooper she ran past by, and then quickly grabbed the little girl and ran for cover. Eventually, Jyn noticed the girl’s mother crying as she rushed towards her, picking up her daughter as she thanked Jyn for saving her before rushing off. Meanwhile, as the crossfire continued, the Stormtrooper controlling the small tank fired with the tank’s artillery at a nearby building where some militia members were shooting from a balcony, completely decimating the building. After that happened, Cassian pointed his blaster at the Stormtrooper controlling the tank, shooting and killing him. Noticing what Cassian did, Jyn rushed towards the tank, taking cover behind it, feeling safe for the moment. But as Cassian watched the crossfire continued, he noticed one of the militia members atop a building was about to throw a grenade towards the tank, putting Jyn in harm’s way. Not willing to allow that to happen, Cassian pointed his blaster at the militia member and shot him, causing him to fall down towards other militia members with his grenade, killing them all thanks to the grenade exploding. Seeing what happened, Jyn figured now was her and Cassian’s chance to get out of the area. “This way!” Cassian cried as he ran towards the other side of the area while Jyn followed him, shooting and killing a Stormtrooper she passed by. Meanwhile, as the militia members and New World Order forces continued with their crossfire, some additional help for the New World Order arrived in the form of even more Stormtroopers and an AT-ST walker, overwhelming the militia members as they began to retreat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Irkutsk, Russia - Inside The Millennium Falcon: Finn's Room~

[​IMG]

As Finn slowly got up from his bed, he noticed the vase of flowers in his room, thinking to himself, ‘Aerith must’ve left these. They’re very nice.’ Just then, Finn noticed BB-8 enter his room…

[​IMG]

Oh, hey, BB-8,” Finn greeted the droid, who responded with his electronic beeps, informing him about Natasha and what she said. “I see,” Finn said after hearing what BB-8 told him, pondering to himself.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Arriving to the campsite with Finn, Kanan asked, “Something wrong?” “We detected mysterious shadows,” Kylo Ren replied. “They went inside the ruins,” Bulk Biceps added. “‘Bout time we finally come across these shadows,” Finn commented, “Let’s see what all the fuss has been about.” Nodding, Kylo replied, “Let’s go!” All four Stormtroopers then placed their helmets as they headed towards the ruins, hoping to find out what has been the source of the shadows they were seeing.

~Irkutsk, Russia - Inside The Millennium Falcon~

[​IMG]

It was one of ‘em local Rebels in the city,” Cid replied to his granddaughter, “Said the Rebels wanted Finn to keep helpin’ ‘em out. Told her I'd let Finn know. But... it looks like BB-8 already took care of that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Well anyway, the eyewitness I mentioned about is willing to testify about the guy killing off gang members,” Officer Jenny replied, “But since the eyewitness is part of a local Irish gang, he’s worried anything he confesses to would mean execution by the New World Order. So, Matt Murdock is currently trying to cut a deal between him and the New World Order that would mean he doesn’t have to worry about being executed for whatever he did during his time with his gang.” ‘Execution… never thought that'd be the official punishment for things that used to be punishable by a couple years in prison,’ Jenny thought to herself, remembering how things changed quickly with the rise of the New World Order, and how officers around the world, such as herself, were forced to pledge their undying loyalty to the New World Order in order to keep their jobs, while those who refused were fired.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Kyoto, Japan - Park~

Now then, since we’re all here, I might as well explain what we’re doing,” Amanda said, “We’re searching for a magical rod that the New World Order appears to be after. Ursula Callistis over here was the last person to see it, and is supposedly the only one who knows of its whereabouts. And according to her, she left it somewhere in this park many years ago.” “If you all follow me, I will gladly lead you to it,” Ursula added, while Akko wondered what is this magical rod that Amanda and Ursula are talking about.

~Illinois - New World Order Facility (Interrogation Room)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sierra Leone, three years ago. Ring a bell?” Captain Phasma questioned Lance, who didn’t seem like he wanted to answer, “How about Basra? Operation Panther's Claw? Come on, lieutenant. Tell me the stories are true.” “I'm not a lieutenant anymore, ma’am,” Hunter replied. “And why is that?” Phasma questioned, “Your record? Five commendations for distinguished service.” “Merits for basket weaving, pottery. Don't forget those,” Hunter replied. “I'm just trying to figure out how someone like you, one of the SAS's finest, winds up running with a bunch of mouth-breathing mercenaries,” Phasma said. “Why does any man do anything, Captain?” Hunter rhetorically asked, “I met a girl.” “Look, Hunter, I think we're both pretty like-minded individuals, so let's not waste each other's time. You know what I'm after,” Phasma told Hunter. “Geoffrey Mace,” Hunter correctly guessed. “Yes, Geoffrey Mace,” Phasma said, “The leader of the Rebel scum in this part of the world. Like Ratonhnhaké:ton and all the other Rebel leaders around the world, he is a zealot who'll risk anything to destroy all the progress that the New World Order has brought to the world. But lucky for you, the New World Order is willing to make a deal with you. So go ahead. Name your price.” “You must be joking,” Lance scoffed. “I don't have a sense of humor,” Phasma retorted. “And if I don't give you Mace, then what?” Lance questioned, “You kill me?” “Need I remind you that Geoffrey Mace approved of going after an object he doesn’t understand the true nature of, sacrificing the lives of his Rebels, including the young Cassie Cage,” Phasma said in an attempt to get Hunter to do as she wanted, “And for what? Hunter, I am asking, please consider my offer.” After hearing what Phasma said, and thinking back to how he watched Cassie cage die in front of him, Hunter finally said, “I want 2 million Gil.” “Done,” Phasma quickly replied as the two seemingly struck a deal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

Connor,” Shuri called out to Connor as she approached him. “Yes, Shuri, what is it?” Connor questioned Shuri. “I just wanted to let you know that I'm ready to leave,” Shuri replied. “Understood,” Connor replied, “Please send my regards to your brother.” “Of course,” Shuri replied, “In the meantime, I'll be working with Kevin Flynn on something that will hopefully end the Cybermen threat for good.” “That is good to hear. I truly hope you will be successful with this task,” Connor commented as he crossed his arms diagonally over his chest to give Shuri a traditional Wakandan salute, “Wakanda forever!” Smiling, Shuri crossed her arms the same way, repeating, “Wakanda forever!” Shuri then walked away, heading to her aircraft outside.

~Forest~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

“Sir,” a Stormtrooper told Romulus Thread as he approached him, “We found more footprints not too far from here, and they seem to be going in a straight line.” “Interesting,” Romulus commented, “I'd like to see them myself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Taking a deep breath, Rini closed her eyes, and reminisced back to how it felt whenever she hugged her mother in the future. Then, with her eyes still closed, Rini quickly gave Serena a hug. But as she hugged her, Rini's heart sank. Hugging Serena felt exactly like hugging her mother in every single way. Rini now knew for a fact that Serena was in fact her own mother. Opening her eyes, Rini let go of Serena, telling her, “Never mind.” Rini then started walking away from the Sailor Scouts and back to Mewtwo…

[​IMG]

Rini? What happened?” Mewtwo questioned. Rini's eyes began to tear up as she replied, “It's her, Mewtwo… it's really her…” Rini then began to cry as she ran towards a hallway. “R-Rini, wait!” Mewtwo pleaded as Rini ran away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Arendelle, Norway~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Larxene and Hans were walking around town (while accompanied by two Cybermen), Hans asked, “So, any luck finding that lone Rebel and his reindeer?” “Not yet,” Larxene responded, “But we'll find him soon enough. He's probably hiding out in a cave outside of Arendelle.” “But is all this effort really worth it for just one measly Rebel?” Hans questioned. “Whether it's one or one-hundred, I won't rest until Arendelle is 100% Rebel free,” Larxene replied, “Besides, the Grand Inquisitor expects results, and I am dead set on delivering those results. And as I told you yesterday, Kristoff needs to be made an example of to remind the citizens of Arendelle who's in charge.” “Fair enough,” Hans commented, “But you sure you don't need another Inquisitor's help? Last I heard, Bellatrix Lestrange was free.” “Actually, she's busy in England at the moment,” Larxene replied, “Besides, I can take care of this all on my own. Just watch.

[​IMG]

Walking down the hallway, Saphir noticed Elsa looking out the window. “Good day, Elsa,” Saphir greeted Elsa, wondering if she got his flowers and note from yesterday, “So… where are Olaf and Anna?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sokovia, Europe - New World Order Research Facility~

As Peter Parker and the Maximoff twins were gathered together, all handcuffed and their legs restrained, Sunset Shimmer told the three, “Listen up. It’s been two weeks since the last test of your powers. If I’m not mistaken, you all should’ve honed your powers since then. Today’s test should be no different than last time. After we gather the data we need, we’ll look into the possibility of providing you three with certain accessories that can help hone your powers even further. Now then, any questions?” As Peter slightly raised his right hand, Sunset Shimmer eyed him as she added, “Questions that don't involve me?” Peter then lowered his hand after hearing what Sunset Shimmer said, with the demon stating afterwards, “Alright then. Let’s get started.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Harbor~

[​IMG]

Hmm, I suppose I do owe you three after helping me out in retrieving the Jewel of Atlantis,” Scrooge McDuck replied, “Very well. You all start tomorrow morning. Come to McDuck Manor. And don't be late.

Due to @NutheadBros 's absence until November, the following segment will involve some of his characters (which I have permission to use till he gets back):

~Shalour City, France (West Side)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once he had a clear shot of a group of Stormtroopers, Pierre Bellec pointed his grenade launcher in their direction, firing a grenade that landed near the Stormtroopers and exploded, killing several of them. “ATTACK!” Bellec yelled as took out his blaster, firing at Stormtroopers and Cybermen that were shooting at him while taking cover behind a nearby column. Jumping into the battle, the Phantom thieves attacked the Stormtroopers, while Samus threw a sonic stabilizer at the group of Cybermen, giving her the chance to fire at them with her weapon and destroy them.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
  16. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Arendelle, Norway-

Harold heard Kimberly's question. "A good question... well I-" Harold was cut off and held up a hand for silence as he heard the conversation between Larxene and Hans and he moved back with Kimberly, guiding her behind a building a she silently put up wards. "So that's the Inquisitor for Arendelle, Elsa given me a warning to be cautious of her so let's heed that advice... it seems the reason why there's no rebel activity is because they been mostly wiped out save for a Kristoff and his reindeer.. they assume he's up in one of the caves of Arendelle's mountains." Harold looked thoughtful, rubbing his chin, he was unsure if they'd locate him first and noting Kimberly's worried expression

"They are focusing all their forces into locating Kristoff though, either he has something valuable or the Inquisitor is just that psychopathic enough to want to wipe out any resistance... I'm not sure how many caves there are but Kristoff must be one of the natives who knows where to go while the Inquisitor is new to the region, the chances of us finding him is the same as her finding him, plus if he has a reindeer, he'd be covering their tracks left in the snow." Harold noted and mentally ran through spells he knew of but none came up to locate a specific person.

"I got nothing, this is the one thing magic cannot do, I doubt Kristoff is a magical so I can't send something like an owl to him and I don't own a house-elf...I'd rather not expose ourselves especially with the NWO here but we can't leave a sole survivor of a Rebel group get caught." Harold closed his eyes and rubbed the bridge his nose. "I may have one way but we'd likely need Elsa's answer as soon as possible, before we depart, I could use a spell to warn Kristoff to flee Arendelle since there is nothing to be gained from fighting alone here." Harold said with a groan.

"If you got any better ideas Miss Hart, then I'm all for hearing them out, I know you are a Ranger and I suspect Kristoff seeing your Zord in flight might be a signal for him and you speaking over intercom above Arendelle but I don't think you'd want that damaged."

"I can see where he's coming from since the laws changed but there's not much we can do about it, but in light of your case, I don't think I'd be much use or help in investigating the crime scene, not unless you're like Sherlock Holmes or something, I think there was a few other detectives.. let me just check..." Kiriko pulled out a list of contacts outside the force on the computer. "There was the Narumi Detective Agency with a Shotaro Hidari but he's disappeared off the face of the earth so the complex is more of less, left abandoned, there is that Phoenix Wright I been hearing about but I think he's more or less someone in Mister Murdock's business... There is a Lee Yang of the Hong Kong Force... anyone else you can recall off the top of your head? I imagine not Looker?" Kiriko asked Jenny.

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown-

A fire magic circle appeared as Haruto stepped out from it, carrying his bad of donuts as it closed behind him before het met with a mid-riff attack from a crying pink haired girl and hegrunted a bit as his bag of plain sugar donuts dropped to the floor, he noted the sobbing as the pink haired girl had unceremoniously fallen on her behind. "Hey there, what's wrong?" Haruto said as he crouched down, looking to the upset girl.

-Forest-

Vergil stood in a set of footprints as he gripped Yamato's sheath, the blasted Raven woman asked, no that was the wrong world, forced him to be on post here in case of any compromises while he was on a lovely expedition to locating rumours in Transylvania about a vampire until he heard the notable clanking of Cybermen and a less heavier person and he turned his head. "What brings a group of metal men and their boss to this place?" Vergil asked coolly, reigning in his emotions, he knew he wasn't on the New World Order's hunting list.

17. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Arendelle, Norwary-

"I don't know if I can pilot it without getting caught by the NWO." Kimberly said, looking at him. She looked around and walked somewhere, after a while, she came back with a bow and a quiver full of arrows. Seeing the look Harold gave her, Kimberly said, "My weapon as a Ranger was a bow and a arrow. It may not be much against that one woman, but it is something."

Jecht looked at them, hiding and holding his sword.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Arendelle - Castle-

"Saphir." Elsa said, looking at him. "Yes, I did get it. Would you like to take a walk?" She smiled softly and looked at the blue haired young man who shared her home with her.
    [​IMG]

-Shalour City, France - West Side-

Hiding, Sirius moved and fired his Budou Ryuhou, performing the finisher move with his grape-themed gun. Then he changed to his Kiwi Lockseed and gripped the Kiwi Gekirin, tossing it at the Stromtroopers.

After being quiet for a while, Hermione spoke up. "There is someplace I want to go." "Where?" Nico asked, looking at her. Hermione looked at them and said, "The Narumi Detective Agency. I'm the landlord there, I need to go and check on it. Also, I want to steal from the Ather Foundation." "What?" Nico said, looking at her shocked. "We're nowhere near ready to take on something like that." "I know." Hermione said. "We need to work our skills to that level." "Um, you're gonna need a way to get around." Ryotaro said, looking at them. "I could take the Owner of the DenLiner if you could use it." He led them to a door and entered, all of them entering the DenLiner.

"Rini?" Serena asked, looking confused. She put her bowl down and went after the young pink haired girl.

Taking a breath, Rey approached Conner. "Conner, are you free to talk?"

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-DenLiner-

As soon as they boarded the DenLiner, Naomi suddenly measured Yuuki and Ryotaro. "Um, Naomi, what are you doing?" Ryotaro asked, confused. Naomi beamed as she said that she suddenly got a inspiration for making thief outfits to help this new team then asked him for the color he wanted. Ryotaro thought, "Uh, I guess, purple. Since yellow, blue, and red are taken." After she went to make the outfits, Ryotaro found Owner in his usual place and doing his usual attempts with the flag. "Um, Owner, would it be okay if these girls use the DenLiner as a transport for getting around? They're a different kind of team and well, they need a way to travel."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Kyoto, Japan - Park-

The three men looked at ecah other and Michal said, "Well, if there's anything we can do to help you with this, let us know. I can't say that we can do much." Akira smiled and messed up his hair.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  18. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Corleone Household ~

Mileena was awake for the morning, sitting in front of her mirror and brushing her hair. It was nice having a sort of personal schedule for herself now. Things were less hectic and it was easier to do things. She looked at the brush Kitana had given her. While she was still heartbroken over the loss of her sister, she used the memory as fuel. One day, she would avenge her.

~ Abandoned Japanese Military Base ~

As Jesse made his way to go get some food for his small group, he quickly sidestepped with surprise as Damien and the dog ran by. His gaze followed them as they turned a corner, before a loud commotion and swearing was heard...as well as a smoky smell. Deciding he didn't want to get involved, Jesse went back to what he was doing.

At another part of the base, King K. Rool was surprised to see there were others here. "This place isn't abandoned? What's going on here?"

~ Capital Harbor ~

Gabby smiled and nodded. "Of course, Mr. McDuck. McDuck Manor, tomorrow morning. Understood." And with that, she left to fetch Hack and Slash and inform them of the arrangement. As they were about to leave, hack quickly approached Donald. "Ehh...sorry for being rough with you back there. No hard feelings?" He asked, extending a hand.

19. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Upington, South Africa~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Jyn and Cassian were trying to run away, they came across a group of Stormtroopers who turned around to face them…

[​IMG]

“Halt! Stop right there!” one of the Stormtroopers ordered Jyn and Cassian, “Where do you think you’re going?” “We, uh… heard the fighting, and wanted to get to safety,” Jyn responded. “Uh-huh, and can I see some identification?” the Stormtrooper questioned. “W-we don’t have any,” Cassian replied. “Really?” the Stormtrooper mockingly questioned as he signaled the other Stormtroopers to take Jyn and Cassian away, “Take them away.” “Hey, wait a second!” Cassian cried as he and Jyn were detained. “Hey, let ‘em go,” a voice ordered the Stormtroopers. “Huh, who said that?” one of the Stormtroopers wondered out loud as he and the other Stormtroopers turned to see who ordered them to stop…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I did,” Noctis defiantly replied while he had his arms crossed with Ignis and Prompto standing by his side. Sighing, Ignis whispered to Noctis, “You just had to get us involved in this skirmish.” As one of the Stormtroopers focused on Noctis’s face, he gasped as he recognized him, announcing, “It’s that missing prince, Noctis! Shoot him now!”

Grinning as the Stormtroopers pointed their blasters towards him and his two friends, Noctis used his Armiger power to summon spectral versions of weapons to surround him, Ignis, and Prompto. And as the Stormtroopers began to fire, the spectral weapons blocked the blaster fire from hitting Noctis and his friends. Once the Stormtroopers stopped firing, Noctis charged towards them, summoning the Sword of the Wise as he began slashing the Stormtroopers with it while warping a short distance away whenever one of them tried to shoot him. As for Ignis, he took out his pair of knives, stabbing Stormtroopers left and right, and even throwing one of his knives towards a Stormtrooper in the distance, hitting him in the head. Prompto, meanwhile, took out his gun, and started shooting at Stormtroopers, killing several of them as he was dodging blaster fire from them. Watching the battle as it unfolded, Jyn and Cassian backed away, watching what was happening. However, as the Stormtroopers were taking a beating, a few Cybermen flew towards the area, and landed on the ground…

[​IMG]

Realizing that none of their attacks would be good against the Cybermen, Noctis, Prompto, and Ignis regrouped as they focused on the Cybermen, trying to think of what to do. Seeing the Cybermen about to blast the three, Cassian figured that he should help. Taking out a sonic stabilizer from his pocket, Cassian threw it towards the group of Cybermen, weakening their metal and making them vulnerable to an attack. “You can attack them now!” Cassian yelled to Noctis and his friends. “Thanks!” Prompto thanked Cassian as he shot one of the Cybermen, destroying it while Noctis sliced another Cyberman in half with his sword, and Ignis decapitated the head of another Cyberman with one of his knives. With the Stormtroopers and Cybermen in the area now defeated, Noctis, Prompto, and Ignis put their weapons away while Jyn and Cassian slowly approached them. “Thank you,” Jyn thanked the three. “Don’t mention it,” Noctis replied.

[​IMG]

Before Rey approached Connor, the Rebel leader noticed Marco and Star passing by him…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Hey, Connor,” Marco greeted Connor, “Just wanted to let you know that Star and I would like to join you on your worldwide trip.” “Yeah! Can’t wait!” Star happily added. “Thank you for letting me know,” Connor replied as they walked away, noticing Rey approaching him as she took a breath, “Hello. May I help you?

~Corleone Household~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Uncle, is something troubling you?” Ezio questioned Vito. “It's this person who is shooting members of local gangs,” Vito responded as he smoked his cigar, “My sources tell me that one of the members of a rival Irish gang is in the hospital, and that he will soon be talking to the police about this guy. Rivals or not, no one deserves what they went through.” “So, what do you want to do?” Ezio questioned. “For now, nothing. Just leave it to the police,” Vito answered. “Understood,” Ezio said.

~Flashback: One Month Ago - Nibelheim, New Mexico: Inside Ancient Ruins~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Hmm, nothing so far,” Kanan commented as he and the other three had taken out their Stormtrooper helmets, and were looking around with flashlights, amazed by all the cave paintings that surrounded them. “These paintings look cool,” Bulk Biceps commented. “Kylo, you ever figure out the meaning behind these paintings?” Finn asked. “Eh, not really,” Kylo Ren replied, “I'm pretty sure it's documented by historians.” “Ugh, we've been searching for two hours, and still nothing,” Kanan complained. “Alright, let's take a break,” Kylo Ren said. As Finn, Kanan, and Bulk Biceps sat on the ground, Kylo lied against a wall. But as Kylo lied against it, the wall began to glow with strange markings. “What the…?” Bulk Biceps wondered out loud as the wall opened up, causing Kylo Ren to fall to a room on the other side. As the wall closed back, Kanan, Bulk Biceps, and Finn rushed to the spot where Kylo was, all trying to open the wall as they cried out, “Kylo, can you hear us?!” “I'm alright, guys,” Kylo responded from the other side, getting up as he wondered where he was, “If the wall won't open up, I'll try to find another way out.” “Alright, sir,” Finn responded as Kylo Ren switched his flashlight on, hoping to find an exit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Kyoto, Japan - Park~

Just make sure you deal with the New World Order should we come across them,” Amanda replied to Michal as she turned her attention back to Ursula, “Lead the way.” Nodding, Ursula led the group as they followed her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Noticing Haruto crouch down and speak with her, Rini shook her head as she got up without saying a word, not wanting to speak with anyone as she continued sobbing and running away. Eventually, Rini arrived to a dark room, sitting against the wall as she hugged Luna-P, and cried while reminiscing the last time she saw her mother in the future.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Castelia City, New York - The Playground~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Hey,” Skye greeted Shining Armor as she approached him. “Hey yourself,” Shining Armor responded, “What’s up?” “So it’s true? That girl from Chicago, Cassie… she’s really gone?” Skye questioned. Giving a sorrowful nod, Shining replied, “Yeah. I just got word from Chicago that May was able to locate Creel. Now, we wait and see what happens.” “Shining, I need to go back to Chicago and help May take him down,” Skye requested. “No,” Shining Armor replied, “Mace’s orders. We need you to stay here.” “I can handle myself,” Skye said. “That's not what this is about,” Shining Armor responded. “Then what is it about?” Skye questioned, “The Obelisk? Because I can't help if I don't know what's going on.” “That is exactly why,” Shining answered, “Skye, you saw what the Obelisk can do to whoever touches it. This is too dangerous, and we gotta take it slow and steady. Look, if you'd like to help, train some more.” Sighing, Skye said, “Okay. I know you and May are practically second-in-commands to Mace, and how you have to compartmentalize everything, but it's not healthy. You need to loosen up. Try... yoga or something.” As Skye walked away, Shining Armor grinned as he replied, “I tried it, but I'm... really not flexible. But thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Darien!” Sammy cried as he and Riley hurried towards Darien. “Hey, what’s up?” Darien questioned the two. “It’s Rini,” Riley replied. “She just ran off, crying,” Sammy added, “We can’t find her anywhere.” “What?!” Darien exclaimed, “Alright, alright… let’s just calm down. Let’s split up and look for her throughout the base. She couldn’t have gone too far.” Riley and Sammy then nodded in response as the three went to look for Rini.

~Forest~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

“The footprints appear to belong to someone wearing human-sized shoes, a crocodile, and apparently a dog,” a Stormtrooper informed Romulus as they were heading towards the footprints. “Huh, that's an interesting combo,” Romulus commented. However, as Romulus and his Stormtroopers and Cybermen arrived to the footprints, they noticed Vergil, asking them what they were doing there. “I think I should be asking YOU that question,” Romulus replied, “Every square-inch of Earth is under New World Order jurisdiction, so technically, we have every right to go wherever we need to in the name of security.” One of the Cybermen stepped forward, saying, “Initiating facial recognition scan.” Once the Cyberman scanned Vergil's face, the Cyberman continued, “Facial recognition scan complete. Subject identified as… Vergil, former teacher at Nintendo High School, brother of Dante, a known Power Ranger and enemy of the New World Order. However, there appear to be no records of any subversive activity by Vergil despite his relation to Dante.” “Huh, interesting,” Romulus commented after hearing what the Cyberman said about Vergil, “So, Vergil… tell me, are you a friend, foe, or do you just not give a s*** about our fight with the Rebels?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Blushing after hearing what Elsa said, Saphir nervously responded, “Y-you mean... just the two of us? Oh, umm… sure… of course, why not? I’d love to take a walk. Whenever you’re ready.

~Sokovia, Europe - New World Order Research Facility~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Okay, Pietro, you're first,” Sunset told Pietro, who had a shock bracelet wrapped around his ankle to shock him should he try escaping, “Your power is superspeed. The last time you did this test, you completed it at 0.76 seconds. Let's see how you this time. Now, do you have any questions?” “So… is it just like before?” Pietro asked. “Yep,” Sunset Shimmer responded as Alpha placed a brass pole near Pietro, “Place your hand on the pole, which’ll trigger the stopwatch once you let go of it. You'll run towards the other side of the facility, touch the wall there, then run back here and touch the pole, which'll trigger the stopwatch timing you to stop. Ready?” “I always am,” Pietro said as he held onto the pole. “On your mark, get set… go!” Alpha declared, with Pietro appearing to have disappeared then reappeared with the blink of an eye, when in reality, he ran with his superspeed across the facility and back. “Alpha, how'd he do?” Sunset asked Alpha. “Aye-yi-yi! 0.51 seconds!” Alpha cried after checking the stopwatch that timed Pietro, “Exactly a quarter of a second faster!” “Heh, you didn't see that coming?” Pietro jokingly asked. “Hmm, not bad, not bad at all,” Sunset Shimmer commented as she jotted down notes on her clipboard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Harbor~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sure, no hard feelings,” Donald replied to Hack, shaking his hand. “Let’s go Donald,” Scrooge told his nephew as he passed by him, “Beakley’s waiting for us in her car.” "Of course, Uncle Scrooge," Donald replied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

Did someone call my name?” Looker asked as he approached Jenny and Kiriko. “No Chief. Kiriko was just wondering if you could help with this case,” Officer Jenny replied to the police chief, “But I was just gonna say that I could handle it on my own.” “Oh, alright then,” Looker said as he went back to his office.

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown (Again x3)~

[​IMG]

Hey there,” Lt. Surge greeted King K. Rool, “Never seen you around. Guess ya musta been late since the otha new guys all came in yesterday. Anyway, welcome to da main Rebel base in Japan. I'm Lt. Surge, leader of da Rebels in Japan.

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown: Outside~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I will miss you, Toothless,” Shuri told Toothless as she patted him on the head while the dragon licked her, “And of course, you too, Haymitch.” “Pikaaa,” Haymitch happily replied as Shuri patted him on the head as well. “You sure you don’t wanna join us and Connor on our world trip?” Hiccup asked Shuri. “I wish, but I need to assist my brother in Africa,” Shuri responded, “Besides, I also should return him the plane that I borrowed.” “Fair enough,” Katniss said, smiling, “Please tell your brother we said hi.” “Of course,” Shuri responded, “Now, is there anything you two needed from me before I leave?” As Hiccup and Katniss both shook their heads, Katniss said, “Just be safe.” “And keep in touch,” Hiccup added. “Most definitely,” Shuri replied, “Well, I better get going.” Smiling, both Hiccup and Katniss crossed their arms diagonally over their chests as they gave Shuri the same traditional Wakandan salute she taught them, telling her, “Wakanda forever!” Smiling back, Shuri crossed her arms diagonally over her chest as well, repeating, “Wakanda forever!” Shuri then turned around, tapping on one of her Kimoyo Beads, removing the Royal Talon Flyer’s invisibility mode, allowing it to be seen by Shuri and the others. Shuri then tapped on her Kimoyo Beads once again to allow the aircraft’s ramp to be lowered. Going up the ramp, Shuri sat in the cockpit as she began piloting the Royal Talon Flyer, making it ascend slowly while switching the invisibility mode again to avoid detection by the New World Order, and flew off while Katniss, Hiccup, and Haymitch waved goodbye from the ground.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to @NutheadBros 's absence until November, the following segment will involve some of his characters (which I have permission to use till he gets back):

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Shalour City, France (East Side)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Hearing the commotion from the western side of Shalour City, the Rebels in the eastern side of the city figured that was the signal to start. “What was that?” one of the Stormtroopers wondered out loud. “We better check it out,” another Stormtrooper replied as he and other Stormtroopers and Cybermen left the area. As for the remaining Stormtroopers and Cybermen in the area, they noticed a group of individuals rushing towards them. “What the hell?” one of the Stormtroopers commented. As for the group, it included Aoi, C.C., Kai, Kairi, and Cynthia with her Garchomp, all charging towards the Stormtroopers for an attack. “Open fire!” one of the Stormtroopers cried as the Stormtroopers and Cybermen began firing at the group. In response, Aoi and C.C. took out their lightsabers, and deflected the incoming blaster fire, while Kairi and Kai got on Garchomp’s back as it flew high above Stormtroopers. “Now!” Kai cried as she and Kairi jumped down, smashing the ground with their weapons to create a shockwave that sent several Stormtroopers flying away. But as Kairi, Kai, C.C., and Aoi easily dealt with Stormtroopers, they had to back down as the Cybermen marched towards them. “I got this,” Cynthia cried as she threw her sonic stabilizer at the Cybermen near the four, weakening their metal and making them vulnerable, “Now, Garchomp!” Garchomp then roared as its claws began to glow, and dove down towards the Cybermen, slashing them with its claws, and destroying them. “Yes!” Cynthia cheered. Meanwhile, elsewhere on the eastern side of Shalour City…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Serena, Elise, and Serena’s Fennekin were riding on Serena’s Rhyhorn as he charged towards Stormtroopers, knocking them down. “Woo-hoo! This is so much fun!” Elise happily exclaimed. “Nice work, Rhyhorn!” Serena commended her Rhyhorn. “Rhy!” Rhyhorn replied as he continued charging towards Stormtroopers. But as they reached a group of Cybermen, Elise announced, “I’ll deal with this.” Jumping off of Rhyhorn, Elise threw her sonic stabilizer towards the Cybermen, making them vulnerable for an attack, and then grabbed a blaster from the ground (that belonged to a Stormtrooper that was knocked down by Rhyhorn), shooting the Cybermen and destroying them. But as Serena and her Fennekin continued riding on Rhyhorn, they noticed a group of Stormtroopers all pointing their blasters at Serena and her Pokemon. Rhyhorn came to a halt as one of the Stormtroopers told Serena, “That’s right, step out of that Rhyhorn, and show me your hands.” Doing as the Stormtrooper ordered her to, Serena got off her Rhyhorn, holding her hands high, slowly walking towards the Stormtroopers. “That’s it, nice and easy,” the same Stormtrooper continued. “Just so you know, you’re making a big mistake, and it won’t end well for you,” Serena replied. The Stormtroopers suddenly all burst out laughing, with the same Stormtrooper who was speaking earlier comment, “You’re kidding, right? As if a teenage girl such as yourself and her Rebel buddies can beat us? Need I remind you who you’re dealing with, missy? We’re the New World Order, we’ve got an army.” “Well, for one thing, my name is Serena, not ‘missy’,” Serena replied, “And another thing… we’ve got a Mega Swampert.” Just then, Serena and the Stormtroopers heard a loud roar as Serena’s Swampert, currently in his Mega-Evolved form, landed near them with a loud thud, startling all the Stormtroopers…

[​IMG]

Mega Swampert let out a mighty roar as he easily smashed the Stormtroopers with his fists, knocking them all down, until the only Stormtrooper left was the one who had threatened Serena earlier but was now trembling. Mega Swampert then grabbed the Stormtrooper by his legs and began slamming him left-to-right on the ground multiple times (much like this). Once Mega Swampert was finished, the Stormtrooper lay on the ground, letting out a very weak moan as Serena walked towards him, and looked down on him as she commented, “Puny Stormtrooper.” Serena and her Mega Swampert walked away while Rhyhorn and Fennekin followed them (with Fennekin sticking her tongue out at the Stormtrooper who took a massive beating from Mega Swampert as she passed by him). “Alright you guys, great start, but the battle’s only just started. Let’s try to finish it quickly,” Serena told her Pokemon, “Rhyhorn, Fenny… you two will stay with me. Swampert… smash.” Mega Swampert grinned after hearing what Serena ordered of him, letting out a mighty roar as he jumped high into the air, ready to smash against any Stormtroopers he came across.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  20. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Arendelle, Norwary-

Harold's eyes followed the bow, it seemed Kimberly was somewhat confident in her skill to defend herself at a long distance. "That may as well be a back-up just in case, after all, we're not here to fight, not when the town is in this much control under the NWO, maybe some time in the future but not right now, but if fighting is needed, we'll fall abck onto that, just don't expect it to be drawn-out one, survival is more or less the priority here, not glory or revenge." Harold wisely said and looked at Arendelle Castle.

"I might need a refresher on who the guy was talking with that Inquisitor, I have no doubt he's royalty but there's something about him that doesn't give off that impression., maybe it's just me being paranoid like Mad-Eye Moody." Harold said thoughtfully.

Kiriko looked at Looker returning to his office. "I wonder if that is even his real name, well, Jenny, I suppose I shouldn't keep you from your job, protect and serve is the duty we're all given." Kiriko said with a small smile of the mantra of the force.

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan, Exact Location Unknown-

Haruto looked at the girl running off all teary-eyed, obviously she was distressed and put on a ring, activating the belt. "Unicorn, Please~!" The belt stated as a small plastic model of a blue unicorn with the Unicorn Wizard Ring placed upon it. "Go and follow the wet droplets and keep an eye on the owner would you?" Haruto asked and the little unicorn went off before he picked up his donuts and walked.

-Forest-

Vergil raised a small eyebrow at the words that were spoken to him. "I do not care about the petty squabbles your order performs nor about the rebels, I suppose in this instance, you would call me a neutral in this war, after all... there is nothing of interest either side has for me." Vergil stated, turning to face them, his guard remaining up. "I'm just here to ensure nothing comes through from down there." Vergil pointed downwards.

"Since apparently, one of you humans is calling forth a Demon, an Echidna as it were, known to want to make her own children by devouring whatever lifeforms there are, from what you say, human-sized shoes, a crocodile, and apparently a dog? I have not encountered any of these during my tracking, unless of course, the human plans on sacrificing his pet alligator and canine to summon Echidna." Vergil stated dryly.

"I wouldn't be surprised if your Rebels are resorting to such tactics considering as you said, you control the world, I'm just here to exterminate the Demon, I doubt your... targets would survive after the Summoning, Demons find humans fragile and weak, killing them when the opportunity presents itself, if you want to try and have your group of metal men and yourself want to attempt to take down a Demon yourselves, be my guest, it'll just mean your order will lose valuable resources that could be put to better use and for me, nothing of consequence to dispose of the bodies." Vergil calmly continued.