Crossover: Re: Mario's High School Days II - Age of the New World Order

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Scotland - Old Forge-

Kimberly smiled, happy to hear what Fergus told her about James and his family. "Ever since the Great Purge, I've been trying to survive in London. But I was suddenly attacked, that's when Harold came and saved me. I hope by helping him, I can meet up with James again and the others." She rubbed her engagement ring and wondered what Tommy had doing since they were separated.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Inside the Millenium Falcon-

Medic made some tea, and Aerith took it to his room, she said, "Hey, Finn. Here, I don't know what happened during the mission, but here's something to drink. I hope you can feel better and be able to talk when you're ready." She set it down and walked away. Cindy sat in a chair and breathed.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Chicago, Illinois - Abandoned Wal-Mart Store-

Shelby and Kendall fired their guns at the Stormtroopers and felt the vibration of Yang's rage. Philip felt it and poked his head, looking around as his curiousity was peaked but he also wanted to stay hidden since he didn't want to risk getting captured. Dante and Billy worked in tandem of their fighting styles, Billy being up close and tactical while Dante was far ranged and wild with a bit crazy and insane.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Shalour City, France - Tower of Mastery-

Seeing there were those who noticed him in his armor, Sirius let go of Namine's hand and she watched him remove the Lockseed from his belt, his armor disappeared and he looked at Yoshi and Kirby. "Good to see you two as well." He said, crossing his arms.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-DenLiner-

"I can understand that." Ryotaro said, looking at the girls. "I didn't feel like I was ready but yet I was picked to become Den-O. It's not easy to become something like a Rider or a Ranger when you don't feel like you can fight. It might be scary, but I think you should do it." Hermione looked at him and felt her Vulpix rub her leg, she thought maybe being this thief-like Ranger would help her see her friends, Harry and Ron again. Nico nodded, "I'd say we continue and steal from the NWO. But what do we do with our first steal?" "I might know where to put it." Ryotaro said, smiling.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Abanonded Japanese Military Base-

While walking with Conner on the base, Serena saw her friends. "Guys!" She shouted. The Scouts saw their leader and ran to her and the others, Hotaru hugged Rini and Ami hugged Serena. "Thank goodness, you're okay." She said, Rei nodded and smiled. Rey looked at them and smiled, happy to see that they were able to see their friend again. She saw something, a new group that appeared, two people were dressed as thieves, a Vulpix with them, someone in a school uniform, and a person in causal clothes. Hermione held the chest and approached the group.

Serena and the Scouts looked at the group, when Hermione removed her mask, Serena gasped, "Hermione?!" Hermione blushed and looked embarrassed, having many of her old classmates see her dressed as a thief. Noel looked and smiled, guessing the new group was those who had received the Changers and Dial Fighters, going to approach them.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Arendelle - Elsa's Room-

"Saphir......" Elsa said softly and took her teacup to the desk. She unfolded the parchment and saw Harold's reply, smiled and surprised to see that he was closer than she think. She kept quiet and thought about what to say to him.

2. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Tower of Mastery: Korrina's Room~

Kai nodded to Bellec before starting to walk off telling him. "Yeah, guess I'll be checking on my friends then."

~Tower of Mastery~

"Alright then." Kairi told Lydia before walking away just wondering exactly what was up.

"Yeah, quite a few of us from Nintendo High are here." Yoshi explained to Sirius with a smile before Kirby nodded. "Yeah, all students though but we have a few adults so don't freak out." As they were talking, Kairi approached the room that her cousin was in before she asked. "Hey Nami-Chan? Could you come with me? Lydia wants to see us."

~Tower of Mastery: Rounded Room~

Mario and Peach had arrived in a large, secluded round area of the tower. They were unaware that they were being followed as Peach let of Mario's hand and walked over to the other side, her blue eyes clearly on Mario as she told him. "Listen, I don't want you to go easy on me." Mario blinked looking surprised before Peach said. "I know...it's crazy." Mario smirked rubbing his nose. "Nonsense, it just means something more." Peach slowly smirked before the two rushed in at one another and slammed their fists together making a loud echoing sound. "An echoing passion." "Two fists that communiate with the heart." "The fire in the soul..." "...and the burning fury of love." Mario''s eyes widened in surprise as Peach smiled. "Show me how to speak with my fists."

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Irkutsk, Russia - Inside The Millennium Falcon: Finn's Room~

[​IMG]

Thanks, Aerith,” Finn responded as he grabbed the teacup and took a sip. But as he drank his tea, Finn looked at the Keyblade lying to the wall next to his bed, the weapon that used to belong to his best friend, Kanan. Sighing, Finn grabbed the Keyblade and stared at it, saying, “Kanan… I'm so sorry I couldn't save you. Man, I really do miss you.” And as he closed his eyes, Finn shed a tear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Southern Chicago, Illinois - Abandoned Wal-Mart~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After Yang let out her rage, the Rebels were able to gain the upper hand in the battle, with May and the others defeating the Stormtroopers who had tried to ambush them, while others ran away in retreat. "Yeah, you better run!" Mack mocked the retreating Stormtroopers as Jessie and James returned their Pokemon back to their Pokeballs. But pretty soon, the Rebels heard Cassie's cries. "Is that... Cassie?" Shining Armor wondered out loud as he and the others rushed towards the direction of the cries...

[​IMG][​IMG]

As they reached Lance and Cassie, they noticed Cassie crying in pain as her arm was slowly turning to stone with the Obelisk still in her grip. "What happened?" Skye questioned. "The bloody Obelisk was about to land on me and she grabbed it," Lance responded. "I can't let go! I can't let go!" Cassie cried. As James tried to reach for the Obelisk in Cassie's grip, hoping it'll possibly stop her from turning to stone, Cassie warned him, "Don't touch it! Just stay away!" "Okay, time to go. Help me get her up," Lance told the others, "Can you walk?" "I think so," Cassie replied to Lance. "Alright, let's head back to the Quinjet before the New World Order brings in more reinforcements. Maybe someone back in Castelia City might help," May said. "Help me up. I can follow," Cassie asked Lance. "Are you mental?" Hunter questioned Cage, surprised that she is willing to fly back to Castelia City while she was slowly turning to stone. "May's in charge," Cassie replied, "We have our orders." "Screw the orders! We need to get you to a doctor!" Lance retorted as he helped Cassie get up while putting her non-stoned arm around his shoulder. "Hunter..." Skye said, trying to prevent him from taking Cassie away. "No, no, go and fly back to Castelia City or wherever if that's what you want to do," Hunter told the others, "But I'm making sure she doesn't die by taking her to the nearest hospital. I wish you the best of luck, really, but we're out of here." As Lance helped Cassie walk towards the exit, Meowth commented, "Wow... he actually bailed on us!" "Well, that's what happens when we hire mercenaries like him," Jessie added as she crossed her arms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Scotland - Old Forge~

[​IMG]

Well, I don't think they've gone too far by now,” Fergus told Kimberly, wondering where Lily and the others might be right now, “But I'm sure ye an' Harold can catch up ta them, if ye know where to look.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sky Over Japan - Constanze’s Airship~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once Constanze's airship flew out of the airspace of The Capital, the four TIE fighters following the airship were finally close enough to attack. As Amanda and Ursula watched the TIE fighters approach the airship while Constanze continued piloting it, below deck, Phil and Jasminka manned both duo cannons, with Coulson in charge of the turret on the ship's right side, while Jasminka was manning the turret on the left side (eating popcorn as she was doing it). As for Akko and the other three prisoners, they were moved below deck as well, still tied up as they sat and watched Phil and Jasminka ready to battle. "Oh man... we might actually get killed," a worried Akko commented while Lotte was shaking in fear and Diana still couldn't say anything because of the masking tape over her mouth. "You're seriously worried?" Sucy asked Akko as she grinned, "This might be the most fun I've ever had in my entire life! If being a Rebel means constant danger like this, then count me in!" "Incoming!" Amanda announced. The four TIE fighters then began firing with their laser cannons, trying to land a hit, while Constanze tried maneuvering the airship left, right, up, and down, trying to avoid getting hit. Eventually, one of the TIE fighters was able to hit the stern of the airship, damaging it. "We're hit!" Ursula cried. "Contanze, give Phil and Jasminka an opening to attack!" Amanda ordered Constanze, who nodded in response and slowed the airship all of a sudden, causing the speeding TIE fighters to fly past the airship. Contanze then had the airship accelerate towards the TIE fighters while tilting slightly to the right to give Jasminka an opportunity to fire at the TIE fighter. "They're in my sight," Jasminka announced as she started firing towards the TIE fighters, hitting one and causing it to explode on flames. "Got one!" Jasminka announced. "Nice work," Phil congratulated Jasminka. The remaining three TIE fighters then regrouped, turning around to face the airship. But Jasminka was quick, firing her duo cannons once again, blasting another TIE fighter. "I got another one!" Jasminka announced as she continued eating her popcorn. However, the two remaining TIE fighters flew high above the airship before turning around to face it vertically. Noticing this, Amanda cried, "Constanze, watch out!" Constanze accelerated the airship just in time to avoid the cannon fire from above. Though now, things were back to where they started, with the TIE fighters now chasing the airship from behind while trying to shoot it down. Thinking of another way to gain an advantage over the TIE fighters, Constanze began to slowly descend the airship, and as expected, so did the TIE fighters behind. Noticing the TIE fighters doing exactly what she expected, Constanze slowed the airship while ascending it, with the TIE fighters quickly flying below it. With the TIE fighters now ahead of the airship, Constanze tilted the ship to the left, allowing Coulson to fire at them. "And... FIRE!" Coulson announced as he started firing his duo cannons towards the TIE fighters, managing to hit and destroy one of them. "Only one left," Phil commented, ready to finish off the last TIE fighter. The lone TIE fighter, however, made a left turn, and was now facing the airship as it raced towards it, firing at the hull. While the hull sustained some damage, Constanze quickly descended the airship while tilting it to the left, allowing Coulson to see the TIE fighter above the airship. "I got a clear shot!" Coulson announced as he fired at the last TIE fighter, destroying it once and for all, "Booyah!" As Amanda and Ursula watched the fiery TIE fighter fall all the way to the ground below, they both gave a sigh of relief, with Amanda saying, "Well, that was close." "Agreed," Ursula concurred. Meanwhile, below deck, Coulson and Jasminka both high-fived each other, while noticing that Akko, Lotte, and Diana all looked dizzy from all the air maneuvering Constanze had to do. Sucy, on the other hand, had a big smile on her face, having enjoyed all the crazy flying. "Well, looks like this is a flight these four will never forget," Coulson told Jasminka.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Castelia City, New York - Stark Tower~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Rhodey!” Stark greeted his old friend, shaking hands with him. “Tony,” Rhodey greeted Stark back, “Nice party you got here, man.” “Thanks,” Stark responded, “That means a lot coming from you. So, what have you been up to lately?” “Oh, you know, still stationed in Afghanistan,” Rhodey responded, “Only instead of cave-dwellers, now I'm dealing with Rebels. Some things never change, even with a new regime controlling Earth.” “Well, let's hope that one day you can finally come home and say ‘Mission Accomplished’,” Tony said as he held up his champagne glass, “To peace.” Nodding as he smiled, Rhodey also raised his champagne glass, repeating, “To peace.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"That's so sweet!" Star commented as she saw Serena reunite with her friends, "All of Serena's friends are here." "I'm noticing many fellow Nintendo High students here," Marco commented before turning to Connor, "I'm guessing this is partially because of connections you had as a student as well?" "It was certainly a factor," Connor answered Marco. "Hotaru!" Rini cheered as she hugged the fellow Sailor Scout. As for Darein, while he was happy for Serena and Rini reuniting with their friends, he couldn't help but feel that they were particularly close. 'Wait... if Serena's Sailor Moon, then they... they couldn't be... could they?' Darien pondered to himself, as he counted the number of friends Serena had, then comparing it to the number of Sailor Scouts he knew of, 'Okay, so if I remove Serena and Rini, I end up with... son of a gun... they're the Sailor Scouts!' As Darien smiled after figuring out who the rest of the Sailor Scouts were, Connor asked him, "Is something the matter?" "Heh, no, not at all," Darien responded. He and Connor then noticed Sammy begin to regain his consciousness. "He's waking up!" Marco exclaimed. As Darien lowered Sammy to the ground while helping him stand up, Sammy said, "Ugh... my head... where... where are we?" "You are in the main rebel hideout in Japan," Connor answered Sammy, "I heard you hurt your head. I sure hope you are feeling better now." Sammy didn't say a word, but instead, gasped at the sight of the leader of the Rebel Alliance right in front of him, as he couldn't believe he actually met Ratonhnhaké:ton himself. "Hehe, yeah, I more or less had the same reaction myself," Marco told Sammy as he patted him on his shoulder. Sammy however, overcome with joy, fainted once again, with Darien catching him before he could fall to the floor while he and Connor both sweatdropped in response to what just happened. "I guess that was a bit too much for him," Star commented, "If it's alright with you, Marco and I can take him somewhere where he could rest." "Sure, I appreciate it," Darien replied. Star and Marco then carried Sammy together, trying to find a spot where he could relax. Meanwhile, as Darien turned around, he saw another former Crystal Order member in the distance that he recognized...

[​IMG]

"Discord?!" Darien wondered out loud as he watched Discord socialize with other Rebels. "I know, I know," Connor replied, "Just like Mewtwo, he too abandoned the Crystal Order months ago. Around the same time actually. And just like Mewtwo, he has my trust." Looking at Mewtwo, Darien and the Pokemon stared at each other for a bit before Darien told Connor, "Okay, fine. I won't discriminate against any more ex-Crystal Order members I come across in the Rebellion." Smiling, Connor said, "Thank you, Darien. Now, I must attend to other matters, so please, walk around, see if there is someone you know. Perhaps you can be reunited with someone just like Serena." "I'll... try," Darien responded as he shrugged, as he wasn't sure if he would even find anyone from his J.I.A. days in the Rebellion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to @FancyStache 's absence until October, the following segment will involve some of his characters (which I have permission to use till he gets back):

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Atlantis~

[​IMG]

As Donald remained lying on the ground, still out of breath after what had happened earlier, Glomgold and the others arrived, wanting to see where Donald was...

[​IMG]

"Why, this is no bathroom!" Glomgold exclaimed as he noticed Donald, who opened his eyes and noticed the group, "This shortcut leads right to the treasure chamber!" "Ha! Excelente!" the Taco Bell Dog cheered, "Nice work, Donald. Glomgold, I don't even know why you even hired these other three." "Me neither," Glomgold concurred as he turned to face Gabby, "Help him up!" Rolling her eyes, Gabby followed the group as she dragged Donald by his legs. "Ow. Ouch! Owie! Owie!" Donald said as his head was getting hit by rocks while Gabby dragged him.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
  4. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-DenLiner-

Yuuki tilted her head ever so slightly at Nico's suggestion they steal something from the NWO. "Er... not to be a downer or anything but what can we steal from the NWO? I mean, we only just barely escaped the school and our skills as thieves is quite small, not mention we don't know where most of the Rebelling factions are located, if we get caught by the Stormtroopers or the Cybermen, they have more of those compared to the three of us, plus, we only just been given these powers and this is well, reality, not a video game." Yuuki spoke uo.

~Southern Chicago, Illinois - Abandoned Wal-Mart~

Yang's hair cooled down and her eyes reverting to normalcy. "Oh... they ran... And here I thought they would of stayed around longer." Yang said, feeling her hair.

5. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Scotland - Old Forge-

"Possibly, but it seems based on his contact with you and the other Rebels, we're gonna be busy for a while." Kimberly said, looking at him and sipping her tea. "I hope we can restore this world and stop the NWO."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Inside the Millennium Falcon-

Aerith nodded and went to tend to her plants on the ship. Medic sat in her room and thought about Harold, wondering how he was doing and where he was in the world. Cindy sat in the cockpit and looked out the window, thinking about all the changes to the world since the Purge.

-Chicago, Illinois - Abandoned Wal-Mart Store-

"Aw, man." Dante said, lowering his mask. "I was hoping for more action." "Dante, we weren't here for the thrill of the fight." Billy said, lowering his mask and sighed. "Come on, lets go and meet with the others." Dante sheathed his weapons and followed his former TA.

Philip stepped out of his hiding spot and lowered his hood, going to meet the others. Shelby breathed as she and Kendall powered down, going to the entrance. Shelby was worried that they would be added to the wanted list.

[​IMG][​IMG]

"I'm coming, Kairi." Namine said, walking to her cousin. Sirius looked at her and rubbed his hair, nodding at Yoshi and Kirby. He wondered what his two friends were doing while out in the world.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Abandoned Japanese Military Base-

"I know the three of us are amateur-level right now." Nico said, looking at her. "And I know, this isn't a video game. I may be a professional gamer, but I can tell the difference between reality and a video game. Sides, first thing is that we need to work our way to be a threat to them." While Ryotaro tried to keep Nico and Yuuki from fighting, Hermione sighed and Serena looked at her, holding Luna in her arms while Mina held Artemis in her arms. "Hermione?" She asked, Hermione looked at the blonde haired girl with her friends and teammates and said, "It's nothing. I have something that might shock most everyone." "What is it?" Rei asked, looking at the chest that she held in her arms.

Setting it on a table, Hermione took off her fedora and set it down, she looked at them and said, "This came from the school. Ever since the Purge and the reveal of most of the staff being Rangers and Riders, the school rehired many new teachers who tried to teach the students into being faithful to the NWO." She opened it and revealed the contents, Hermione said, "This shows that the school is trying to hide and ignore that the school had heroes like the Rangers and Riders as their staff." Most of the Scouts were shocked to hear and Hermione looked down, holding her mask.

6. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Shalour City, France: Tower of Mastery~

Once Namine had walked up to her, Kairi started to take the blonde's hand as she walked back to where Lydia had requested them to meet her at.

~Tower of Mastery: Rounded Room~

Mario and Peach slowly stepped away from one another after the echoing collision of their fists rang through the room. Mario smirked at Peach who was seemingly ready for a fight before they rushed in, Mario's punches being caught on Peach's legs as the blonde swung them quickly. Mario jumped back and proceeded to counter with his own legs managing to knock Peach onto the floor, his effort was met with a hard punch to the face sending him back a bit. Peach slowly laughed. "Mario, I said...don't go easy on me...." Her blue eyes flickered into a shade of pink as pink embers radiated from her body, pink fire flickering around her as she came back in at Mario seemingly rather quickly. Mario began to counter every fiery infused punch and kick before proceeding to focus his mind and blast Peach back with an explosion of fiery energy.

Peach caught herself against the floor and looked up seeing the red embers that radiated from Mario's body, the blue overalls having changed to that of a red coloring, his shirt and hat now white and his eyes a bright red. Mario looked rather serious now as the two rushed at one another and traded punches and kicks rather quickly making loud noises. Peach jumped back and focused her mind causing a bow made of pink fire to appear in her hands surprising Mario. Mario blinked and chuckled before Peach began to fire arrows at the brunette, the red-capped male dancing around the fire arrows before bringing out his red controller. "Why don't we go all the way..." Peach lowered the bow seemingly in awe before she yelled. "YES PLEASE!" and placed her hand on a lever located on the belt that she had on. Mario pressed the golden apple button as Peach pulled the lever making a bright light glow in the whole room that blinded Akira and Makoto as they tried to enter the room.

The light faded revealing Mario clad in solid gold metal while Peach was coated in a pink-gold metal. The two rushed at one another delivering some rather hard punches and kicks to on another as Akira and Makoto managed to enter the room, their faces surprised by what they were seeing as Mario and Peach sparred with one another, lightning flickering about as they punched each other in the face trying to push hard against one another. Ryuji soon showed up in the room asking Akira. "Hey, what's with those..." Before he could finish Peach and Mario were sent flying away from one another and collided into the walls making the blonde shout. "HOLY..."

Peach pushed herself out of the wall and onto the floor chuckling as Mario got onto his feet. "I understand now...thanks Mario." Mario then grinned. "Time we finish this...my finishing move!" Peach stood firm as Mario ran at the blonde in pink-gold seemingly with a fist out ready to strike. Mario got close to Peach before grabbing her arm and twirled her about, flung her into the air, caught her, and gave her a deep kiss on the mouth. Peach's eyes widened immensely as she returned to normal, her cheeks red and her mind unsure of what to make of Mario's sudden action...before she grabbed him and returned the kiss. Unfortunately the kiss wasn't long as Makoto said. "Um...are we..." Mario and Peach slowly moved their heads to see the three standing there, Mario's transformation cancelling out immediately showing the embarrassment on his face. Peach quickly got back onto her feet mentioning to Mario in a whisper. "I think we overdid it a bit..." "Yeah, I think we did..."

7. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]

As Darien walked around, watching as Rebels interacted with one another, his heart sank upon noticing three familiar individuals…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Nick? Hiro? Baymax?” Darien wondered out loud as he approached them, having not seen them since the day he was wounded, “Guys, you're okay!” While Fury and Hiro were surprised to see Darien, Baymax greeted him, “Greetings Darien. It is good to see you once again, and in good health.” “Wow… you actually made it, I'm impressed,” Hiro added. “Gotta say, after not hearing from you for a while, we assumed the worst,” Nick said as he patted Darien on his shoulder, “But I'm so damn proud you're safe.” Smiling, Darien replied, “Thanks. But, umm… where are Skye and the others.” “Don't worry, they’re alright,” Hiro answered. “They’re dealing with Rebel business in North America,” Fury added. “I see,” Darien replied, “Umm… we gotta catch up. I have to know, where were you all this time?” “We can certainly have a chat about that,” Nick said, “As long as you tell us where you were too.” Nodding, Darien replied, “Of course.” Darien and the others then discussed what happened with each other since the day they separated, and how they ended up in the Rebel hideout.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Chicago, Illinois - Highway~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After hotwiring one of the vehicles belonging to one of the Chicago Rebels, Lance immediately took off with the vehicle to get to a nearby hospital while Cassie sat next to him. But as she was breathing heavily, she was staring at the Obelisk stuck in her stone hand grip, watching as her arm slowly turned to stone. Grabbing Lance's shirt with her non-stoned hand, Cassie said, "Cut it off." "What?! N-no!" Lance replied, "We'll get you to a hospital. They'll fix this." "This damn Obelisk is killing me. I can feel it," Cassie said as she grabbed her pocket knife, handing it to Hunter, "I need you to cut it off, or I won't make it to the hospital. It's no big deal. You've seen what they can do with robotics these days." Taking Cassie's pocket knife with his right hand while continuing to steer the vehicle's wheel with his left hand, Hunter replied, "Uh, probably be an upgrade." "I don't want to die," Cassie said. "Okay..." Lance said as he nodded his head and drove towards the side of the highway, putting the vehicle to a complete stop as he looked at Cassie's arm, taking a deep breath as he was getting ready to cut it off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Southern Chicago, Illinois - Outside Abandoned Wal-Mart~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

So… now what?” Skye questioned as she and the other Rebels exited the abandoned store. “We'll be flying back to Castelia City,” Shining Armor replied, “Meanwhile, I advise the local Chicago rebels to go back to their hideout so that the Rebels maintain a presence in the city.” “And, I'll follow Hunter,” May added while she was hotwiring the motorcycle used by Cassie, “He and Cage can't have gone too far.” “Alright, sounds like a plan,” Mack said. Once May hotwired the motorcycle, she got on it, telling the other Rebels, “Good luck.” “You too,” Shining Armor replied as May speed off, “Alright, Castelia City Rebels… back to the Quinjet.” “Aye aye,” Jesse, James, and Meowth all said as they gave a salute and headed to the Quinjet while being followed by Skye and Mack.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Noticing Ratonhnhaké:ton walking in the distance, Thor told Luna, "That's... that's him. That's Ratonhnhaké:ton, the Rebel leader himself!" "It certainly is," Luna replied, "But truth be told, he is someone you knew from Nintendo High." "He's a student?!" a surprised Thor wondered out loud. Nodding, Luna said, "While he now goes by the name of Ratonhnhaké:ton, his real name is Connor. Connor Kenway." "Did you say... Connor Kenway?!" Thor questioned, remembering what Connor's own father, Haytham, did to Thor's father, Odin, during the Iraq War, forcing him to walk with a cane, something that put Thor and Connor at odds with each other during their time in school, "Luna... do you realize who his father is?!" "She does. We all do," Adewale said, approaching Thor and Luna...

[​IMG]

"As a matter of fact, Surge was very resistant to allying himself with the son of Haytham Kenway," Adewale continued, "But... Connor proved himself to Surge... and myself. He is not his father. Not at all. I know you still harbor anger inside you for what happened to your father, but I ask you to please give Connor a chance, just like Surge and I both did. And if you still have concerns about him, then just look all over the world, and all the Rebels there are standing up to the New World Order. Connor is the one responsible for inspiring them." Sighing, Thor nodded as he said, "I'll... try." "Thank you, Thor," Adewale thanked Thor, patting him on his shoulder.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once Constanze turned on the cloaking for the airship, preventing it from being detected by the New World Order, Amanda told Ursula, “Well, at this rate, I think we should be in Kyoto by tomorrow.” “That's great,” Ursula replied. Nodding, Amanda added, “And once we're there, we should have no trouble locating the S-” “THERE YOU ARE!” a loud voice interrupted Amanda. ‘Oh no…’ Amanda thought to herself, ‘I bet I know who that is…’ Turning around, she noticed Phil and Jasminka were joined by the four prisoners, no longer tied up (and in Diana's case, no longer having a masking tape covering her mouth)...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

You freed them?!” Amanda questioned Phil. “After that crazy flying earlier, I had to make sure they were okay,” Phil responded. “I demand you land this ship and let me go!” Diana ordered Amanda. Sighing, Amanda responded, “Sorry. Not gonna happen. We're going to Kyoto, and whether you like it or not, you're stuck with us.” “Grr… okay fine. Drop me off in Kyoto then,” Diana said. “Not gonna do that either,” Amanda responded, much to the annoyance of Diana, “We're Rebels. We're not gonna risk having a New World Order loyalist like you go scot-free and tell everything you know about us to the New World Order.” “You… lowlife Rebel scum! I can't wait for the New World Order to deal with you!” Diana yelled. As Diana continued with her tantrum, Amanda sighed and facepalmed, telling Jasminka, “Jasminka, please take her away.” “What the- let go of me! I demand you let go of me!” Diana demanded as Jasminka grabbed her and took her below deck. As for Akko, Lotte, and Sucy, Amanda approached the three, asking them, “Okay, any of you like to join Diana? Or are you okay sticking with Rebels from now on?” “Oh, I think we're good,” Lotte nervously replied. “Y-Yeah, what she said,” Akko nervously concurred. “Hey, if you come across any TIE fighters again, do you mind if I try shooting them?” Sucy asked with a grin, “It looked like so much fun.” “Hehe, I like you,” Amanda replied, “Alright you three. Welcome to the Rebel Alliance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Scotland- Old Forge~

[​IMG]

Aye, I hope so too,” Fergus replied to Kimberly, “I have a very good feeling that these documents that ye an' Harold acquired will provide a big help in the fight against the New World Order.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown (Again x2)~

[​IMG]

While he was lying on a bench, snoring after having fainted earlier, Sammy slowly started to open his eyes, noticing Riley watching over him...

[​IMG]

"Woah!" Sammy cried, startled as he quickly got up, realizing Riley was sitting next to him, and noticed her starting to giggle, "Give me a break, Riley." "Sammy you lazy bum. I figured you'd act the same way here as you do back home," Riley teased Sammy as she crossed her arms.

In the console room inside Riley's mind, Riley's emotions were looking at Sammy after he was startled by Riley. "Uhh... can anyone remind me why we're friends with him again?" Anger questioned. "With a scream that loud, I'm surprised anyone is his friend," Disgust added as she placed her pinky finger in her ear. "Well, isn't it obvious guys?" Joy asked the others, "Sammy and Riley share many common interests, like hockey!" "And getting startled pretty easily, a personal favorite of mine," Fear added. "And with Sammy around, Riley will now be a little less sad than usual after being forced to move... again," Joy said, "Right, Sadness?" "You got that right..." Sadness replied.

"When you said you were going away for a bit, I didn't imagine you meant here," Sammy told Riley. "So... I guess this is a pleasant surprise for you, huh?" Riley asked. "Yeah, I guess it is, hehe," Sammy replied, "It's really great to see you again, Riley." "It's great to see you too," Riley said, "So... the boy and girl that brought you here said you fainted after seeing Ratonhnhaké:ton. Is it true?" "Uhhhhh...." Sammy replied as he sweatdropped, not knowing what to say to avoid embarrassing himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown (Again x3)~

[​IMG]

As Rini watched the other Sailor Scouts discuss something with Hermione, she sneaked away, wanting to discuss something with Mewtwo. But before she could go any further, she was surprised to see her good friend Bonnie (and her Dedenne on her shoulder) walk up to her...

[​IMG][​IMG]

Rini, it's so good to see you!” Bonnie happily said as she hugged Rini. “Deden!” Bonnie's Dedenne happily concurred. “Bonnie?!” Rini replied in surprise as she too hugged her as well, “You came here too?” “Yeah,” Bonnie answered, “Sorry I didn't tell you before I left, but Clemont said I had to keep it a secret.” “That's fine. I'm just so happy to see you right now,” Rini said, “Is Pipsqueak here too?” Shaking her head, Bonnie replied, “He's actually sailing the seas with Mr. Sparrow, helping any Rebels that need get somewhere across water.” “I see,” Rini commented, “So that just leaves Sweetie Belle, who's now alone in school without us.” “Yeah… my brother said that when the Rebels beat the New World Order, everything should go back to normal,” Bonnie said, “I sure hope that will be soon. I really wanna go back to how things were before.” "Me too, Bonnie,” Rini agreed, “Umm… could you excuse me for a bit?” “Sure,” Bonnie replied as Rini walked away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown (Again x4)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Lots of new faces today, I see," Rose commented as she and John Smith were busy moving boxes of supplies. "Yeah, and many of them familiar," John Smith replied. "Think the entire school would end up here?" Rose questioned. "Heh, I wish. But I highly doubt it," Smith replied. "John," John Smith's mother, Sarah Jane Smith, called out to him as she approached him...

[​IMG]

"Yes, Mother?" Smith replied. "There's a rather large table I need help moving," Sarah said. "Alright, I'm on it," John Smith replied as he followed his mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown (Again x5)~

[​IMG]

As he walked across the Rebel hideout, greeting those who looked up to him, Connor was greeted by his close friends...

"Connor, 'bout time man!" Dick greeted Connor. "So, you picked up some new Rebels?" Hiccup asked. "Yes," Connor replied, "One of them is Serena Tsukino." "Wait, you mean the same Serena from school?" Rue questioned. Nodding in response, Connor answered, "That is correct." "Hmm, then it looks like her group has been fully reunited," Ritchie commented. "Pika," Sparky concurred. "Indeed," Connor replied, deciding to keep Serena's identity as Sailor Moon to himself, "Where is Katniss?" "Down the hall to the left," Dick answered. "Thank you," Connor thanked Dick as he walked away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Shalour City, France - The Tower of Mastery~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Arriving with her Lucario and Lydia, Korrina looked at Kairi and Namine, commenting, "So, Lydia tells me you two are Keyblade wielders, but you don't seem to know much about the Keyblade. Heh, don't worry. Lydia here was in the same boat as you not too long ago. And I gotta say, it's a good thing you ended up here. Because, while the Tower of Mastery may seem like just another old building that only attracts history buffs, the truth is, the Tower of Mastery is one of many similar temples hidden throughout the world, having existed since the end of the Ancient Keyblade War centuries ago. But as you can see, the Tower of Mastery has received some upgrades over the years, making it seem not so old, hehe. Keyblade wielders young and old have come far and wide in search of these temples to train hard, take the Mark of Mastery exam, and become true Keyblade masters. I myself was trained in this very building by my grandfather, Luke Skywalker. After I became a Keyblade master, my grandfather retired, handing me his own Keyblade, and put me in charge of the place while he left to an area where he can keep a close eye on the tides of light and darkness. Anyway, I do apologize for asking... but what were your names again?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to @FancyStache 's absence until October, the following segment will involve some of his characters (which I have permission to use till he gets back):

~Atlantis~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Scrooge and Dewey reached an opening at the end of a dark hallway, they noticed a treasure room below, filled with many piles of money (much like Scrooge's money bin), and at the center was a pedestal with a large red diamond on top of it. The two then noticed as Glomgold and the Taco Bell Dog rushed towards the diamond...

[​IMG]

"Haha! There she is, the Jewel of Atlantis!" Glomgold exclaimed as he grabbed the diamond. "Lo hicimos! We did it!" the Taco bell Dog cheered as he and Glomgold both cackled with laughter. "Flintheart... I was wondering when you'd show up," Scrooge quietly said to himself. "Who?" Dewey asked Scrooge. "Flintheart Glomgold," Scrooge whispered in response, "The poor man's version of me, which, to be fair, still makes him insanely rich. Same goes for the Taco Bell Dog." "Load up the sub," Glomgold ordered Hack, Slash, and Gabby as they rejoined him (while Hack and Slash were dragging Donald on the floor)...

[​IMG]

"They've got Uncle Donald?!" Dewey exclaimed. "What?" Scrooge wondered out loud. Wanting to rescue Donald, Dewey jumped over the entrance and slid down a pile of money while Scrooge jumped into the money (something he normally does with in his money bin). "Let go of my uncle!" Dewey demanded as he revealed himself to Glomgold and the others. "No," Glomgold replied. "I wasn't prepared for that..." Dewey said. Just then, Scrooge popped out from under the coins and knocked down Glomgold by grabbing his foot with his cane. "What are you two doing here?" Scrooge questioned as he pointed his cane to the Taco Bell Dog. "What are you doing here, Scrooge?" an upset Donald questioned Scrooge as he got up, "I told you to keep the boys safe!" "Ah, they're perfectly fine," Scrooge replied. "Oh, yeah? Where are the other two?" Donald questioned. "Back safe in the room with the fire and the snakes," Scrooge answered. "What?!" Donald exclaimed. "Wait... now I remember you!" the Taco Bell Dog told Donald, "You were that duck that almost ruined my restaurant that day with your friend! You're Scrooge's nephew!" "Ah, Scroogy. I see you know my newest employee," Glomgold told Scrooge while he was still lying on the ground. Looking at Donald, Scrooge questioned, "Your new job is with my sworn enemy?!" "I can't keep track of all your sworn enemies!" Donald replied. "Now, now, Donald has been a model employee... and an excellent prisoner," Glomgold commented. "Yeah!" Donald concurred before realizing what Glomgold just said at the end, "Wait, what?" Suddenly, Hack and Slash surrounded Donald while Gabby pointed her blade towards him. "Hiring my own nephew in order to use him against me? Now, that is good planning," Scrooge commented as Glomgold got up, grabbed the diamond, and rejoined the Taco Bell Dog. However, looking at each other, Hack, Slash, and Gabby all gave each other a silent nod as they turned around to face Glomgold and the Taco Bell Dog, with Gabby now pointing their weapon at them instead, surprising Donald and Dewey. "You will let them go peacefully, Glomgold," Gabby ordered Glomgold. "Wait, wait, hold on a sec," Dewey said, "You guys aren't with Glomgold?" "The three of us were secretly supporting Scrooge," Hack replied. "We even made sure he knew about Atlantis so that he could reach the treasure before Glomgold," Slash added. "I even tried letting Donald in on our plan," Gabby added, "But every time I tried to tell him, he always dodged the topic!" "Uhh... hehe... sorry, it's just I thought you were going to do something bad if you found out I was Scrooge's nephew," Donald replied as he sweatdropped. Sighing, Gabby said, "Whatever." "Oh, Hack, Slash, Gabby... I'm truly disappointed," Glomgold told his three now former employees. "Still, on the bright side, now we won't have to share our riches with you anymore," the Taco Bell Dog added as Glomgold threw his cane towards a switch on the wall, activating something. "What was that?" Gabby wondered out loud. Grabbing his cane, Glomgold (while still holding on to the red diamond) and the Taco Bell Dog escaped the treasure room, with Glomgold telling Scrooge, "Have fun being the second richest duck in the world for the next five minutes! Hahaha!" Once Glomgold and the Taco Bell Dog were gone, the exit they used closed immediately, trapping Scrooge and the others in the treasure room, while water was released across the room, filling it up pretty quick. "I'd like to point out that this trap was not my fault," Dewey commented.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  8. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Scotland, Old Forge-

Harold rubbed his chin in thought, if he recalled, Hogwarts was somewhere in Scotland and did wonder if the NWO spread tit's influence to that place, then again, Wizarding Society didn't like change when they are used to their own laws and heresy, if he had to fathom a guess, if he were enrolled into the school, he'd be a Sixth or Seventh year taking the NEWTs examinations and to his surprise, he hadn't seen much of the Wizarding community at all since the NWO came to being or such, did they choose to close themselves off from everyone? That was strange in itself but it wasn't his concern right now, the longer Dumbles stayed out of his or Potter affairs, the better everyone would be, he met the young Potter albeit only once in passing while taking care of Medic before he chosen to retreat into obscurity.

Harold checked the time on his watch that he had charmed to not be affected by the magical residue and glanced to see Kimberly and Fergus were in the midst of talking, he didn't need magic to be able to rid lips, well, nto for Fergus with the way the Scots speak, observation and patience with a eye for detail was one of the main things he focused on his own, Harold merely gave a small indication to Kimberly time was getting on and he wanted to politely leave while they still have plenty of daylight available to them.

9. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Scotland - Old Forge-

Seeing Harold motion to her that it was time to leave, Kimberly got up and bowed, "Seems like it's time for Harold and I to go. Thank you for the talk. I hope we can meet and talk again." She turned and walked to Harold, looking at the young man she was suddenly traveling with.

-Chicago, Illinois - Abandoned Wal-Mart Shop-

"Well, looks like I gotta go." Dante said, trying to seem cool for Shelby, Kendall, and the other girls of the Chicago Branch of the Rebel Alliance. Shelby and Kendall were silent, which Dante took as speechlessness for his cool and awesome presence but Billy knew it was because they couldn't believe that Dante had the same power as him and the two happened to know each other and were teammates. Philip laughed and waved at everyone as they left.

[​IMG][​IMG]

"My name is Namine." Namine said, looking shy and standing close to her cousin. "I'm not much of a Keyblade wielder. I am more of sketchbook artist. So it is a bit surprising that I am able to wield the same weapon as my cousin."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Deciding to explore the base, Hermione looked around to see if her friends were at the base. She sighed and Vulpix rubbed her leg, Hermione smiled and picked up her Pokemon partner, she said, "I guess it was a long shot to think that they would be here, huh, Vulpix." "Vulpix." Vulpix squeaked, wagging its tails, Hermione smiled and sighed. She continued to walk and looked around, seeing a lot of familiar faces from the school. Kengo saw her, having her be out of place in her thief outfit while holding Chibi Chibi on his lap.

The Scouts sat together, Hotaru shyly approached Rini and her friends, wanting to open up more and have more friends. Luna and Artemis laid together and purred, meanwhile Nico tried to think about where to steal from next to make a bigger impact. Ryotaro tried to meet up some of the students and catch up with them.

Rey saw Rue and Ritchie talk with Conner before he went to talk with Katniss, having heard he was the leader of the Alliance. She thought, 'Huh, so they know someone that important. I never would have guessed.' She breathed and looked around.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Kyoto-

"Akira-san, why are we here?" Michal said, looking at him as they were covered to hide from the NWO. Akira said, "To greet the Rebels from the Capital. See, since Goto-kun and I can no longer do our normal jobs, we decided to help the Rebels with what we can do. And hopefully, this can help you get some much needed courage to toughen up. Like those wanted Riders and Rangers." Shintaro kept quiet, still thinking of Kiriko if she was okay.

10. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"And my name is Kairi, you might have heard from Lydia but I've used a Keyblade longer than my cousin." Kairi explained looking around before she also mentioned. "Also this place doesn't seem to be old based on what you said, but you'd think the historical buffs would look more into this."

"Well, that...that was certainly something..." Ryuji remarked still in a state of awe at what had occurred before Mario said. "Well, that's just our powers at work. I'm just surprised Peach could punch me across the room like that." Makoto blinked slowly turning her head towards Peach asking. "About that...are you okay?" Peach nodded. "I'm fine, I was the one who told Mario to not go easy on me. Cause deep down he'd hold back against me." Luigi soon came running in shouting. "I'm coming, Mario!" Luigi then slumped over panting before Ryuji said. "Dude, they're fine." Mario blinked in surprise. "Yeah Luigi, we just got carried away with our little sparring session." Akira then said. "Well, if we're done here, we'll be heading to our rooms for the night." With that Akira, Makoto, and Ryuji left the room leaving the Mario Bros. and Peach alone.​

11. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]

As Connor arrived to a hallway, the Rebel leader noticed Katniss's Pikachu, Haymitch, run up to him…

[​IMG]

Pikapi!” Haymitch happily cried as he jumped up to Connor. “Haymitch, always good to see you,” Connor said as he caught Haymitch in his arms, patting the Pikachu. “Pikachu,” Haymitch happily said. “Welcome back,” a familiar voice greeted Connor. Looking to see who greeted him, Connor saw that it was Katniss, who was lying against a wall…

[​IMG]

Katniss,” Connor greeted Katniss as Haymitch climbed up Connor's shoulder. Approaching each other, Katniss and Connor hugged and shared a kiss. “I heard you brought in some new Rebels,” Katniss said. “That is correct,” Connor replied, “Three of them are students from Nintendo High.” “That’s good,” Katniss commented, “We had some new arrivals who came on their own as well, some of them from Nintendo High as well. Anyway, with all these new guys, you wanna go ahead and announce your plan to the Rebels.” “I should,” Connor concurred, “Let me go see Surge first.” “Right,” Katniss replied as Connor walked away.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Darien was busy conversing with Nick and Hiro, learning what the other have been doing since they last saw each other, Marco approached Darien from behind, tapping on him on his shoulder...

[​IMG]

"Oh, Marco," Darien greeted Marco as he turned around to look at him, "Is something wrong?" "Not really. Just wanted to tell you something in private," Marco replied. "Uhh sure," Darien said as he turned to face Hiro, Nick, and Baymax, "Excuse me for one sec." "Of course," Fury replied as Darien got up and started walking with Marco. "So, what did you wanna talk about?" Darien asked Marco. "It's just... it took me a while to recognize you from those New World Order notices on who's wanted," Marco replied, "You're Tuxedo Mask, aren't you?" Smiling, Darien answered, "The one and only." "So it was you, on that day when Star lost control of herself and became a butterfly monster in Nintendo High," Marco said, "I just wanted to say thanks, to you, and Sailor Moon... whoever she is, for helping save Star." Smiling, Darien replied, "Don't mention it. And I'll be sure to pass along your thanks to Sailor Moon, should I ever see her." Smiling as well, Marco simply nodded as he walked away to rejoin Star, while Darien went back to rejoin Hiro, Nick, and Baymax.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Oh, Hotaru," Bonnie greeted Hotaru after noticing her shyly approach just after Rini left, "Are you looking for Rini? 'Cause you just missed her. No idea where she is right now, but she couldn't have gone too far."

[​IMG][​IMG]

As she rejoined Mewtwo and brought him to an empty room, Rini looked around to make sure no one else was around, commenting, “Good, the coast is clear.” “I have to say, I never expected to meet you again like this,” Mewtwo said. “Me neither,” Rini replied, “But we got into some trouble with Stormtroopers and Cybermen on the road, so Connor had to save us.” “I see,” Mewtwo commented, “So what is it that you wished to discuss with me?” “Well, something happened,” Rini replied, “And I think I may have found out who my mom is in the present.” “What?” Mewtwo questioned, “Are you sure?” Nodding, Rini responded, “The one thing I knew about my mom in this time was that she was Sailor Moon. I found out who Sailor Moon was today, and it was Serena, the girl I've been living with all this time. She might actually be my mom!” As Mewtwo listened to what Rini said, he asked, “Can you be certain that it is her?” “There is one thing I can do to find out,” Rini replied, “Then I'll know for sure.” “Very well,” Mewtwo said, “However, if this Serena is your mother, then who might your father be?” “Don't know,” Rini replied, “For all I know, he could be someone I've met by now, just like Serena. By the way… what was all that about, between you and Darien?” “When I was with the Crystal Order, Tuxedo Mask and I crossed paths with one another in Osaka, and battled each other,” Mewtwo answered, “Obviously, I now know that I was on the wrong side then.” “Oh, okay,” Rini said, “I was just curious.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Scotland- Old Forge~

[​IMG]

"I hope so too," Fergus replied as Kimberly got up, "I wish ye the best of luck." Once Kimberly left with Harold, Fergus placed some money on the table, enough to cover what Kimberly ordered as well as tips. Fergus then got up and left the Old Forge, while looking at the documents Harold provided him, wanting them sent to someone in the Rebel Alliance who will be able to properly analyze the contents and find a way to defeat the Cybermen once and for all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

After cutting Cassie's arm off, Lance immediately drove back to the highway, glancing every now and then at Cassie to make sure she was alright, seeing that she was panting, with what remained of her stone arm (and the Obelisk) placed at the backseat, while Cassie's clothes were stained with her own blood. "Don't worry, we'll be at the hospital in no time," Lance assured Cassie. But just as he turned his attention back to the road, his heart sank as he noticed the Inquisitor he fought earlier, Carl Creel, standing in the middle of the road...

[​IMG]

As Lance slammed the breaks on the vehicle, Creel quickly knelt and placed his hand on the road, absorbing the asphalt and changing his body accordingly. This caused the vehicle that Lance was driving to crash hard into Creel and get overturned, while Creel was completely unharmed and still where he was. Once Creel noticed the vehicle finally stop turning, and was now upside-down, he walked towards it as his body returned to normal. Slowly opening his eyes, Lance, bleeding a bit in his mouth after the crash, looked around and gasped upon noticing Cassie, who was now deceased with her eyes wide open. 'No...' Lance thought to himself, disappointed he couldn't keep her safe. But as he noticed Creel approaching the vehicle, Lance quickly turned his head around and closed his eyes, pretending to be dead. As for Creel, he found the remains of Cassie's stoned arm on the ground near the vehicle, with the Obelisk located at the grip of the hand. Not wanting the same thing that happened to Cassie happen to him, Creel walked over to one of the vehicle's tires, touching and absorbing it so that his right hand can turn into the same synthetic rubber as the tire. And with that, Creel felt safe in grabbing the Obelisk with his rubber hand, which he did so without hesitation, taking it out of the stoned hand grip, and walking away as Lance was still inside the vehicle, trying to figure out what to do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Southern Chicago, Illinois - Outside Abandoned Wal-Mart~

Once Shining Armor and the other Castelia City Rebels (barring May) returned to the Quinjet, Shining went to the cockpit and switched the plane to auto-pilot. “Get ready for take-off,” Shining Armor informed the others as the Quinjet slowly ascended before flying off to the sky while its cloaking was switched on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Well, I don't find it surprising one bit actually,” Korrina replied to Naminé, “The ability to wield a Keyblade is actually passed on through a bloodline. So, if I had to guess, the two of you must share a grandparent who happened to be a Keyblade wielder, who passed on that ability to one of your parents, who then passed this ability to you. Now before you say ‘Oh, but we never saw our parent or grandparent wield a Keyblade before,’ the truth is, there are so many individuals out there who could be Keyblade wielders, but don't even know it! I mean, Kairi… had you not ended up in that battle you mentioned to Lydia, it is very possible you would have never learned about your ability to wield a Keyblade. Anyway, there is so much to learn about the Keyblade, and I can't go over all the details with just one discussion. But… should we get rid of the New World Order and have a period of calm, if you two want… you could stay here, and I would be more than happy to train you along with Lydia to become true Keyblade Masters. But the choice is yours alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

As Ursula leaned against the side of the airship, gazing at the starry sky above, she was joined by Akko, who had been wanting to talk to her all day…

[​IMG]

Hey, Miss Ursula,” Akko greeted Ursula. “Oh, hey Akko,” Ursula responded, “Listen… I wanna apologize for getting you into this predicament. I should've said something in the cafeteria earlier today.” “Oh, don't worry about it,” Akko told Ursula, “Besides, it's not like I'll be missing much from school anyway, what with the boring lectures and stuff… uh, no offense Mr. Coulson.

[​IMG]

None taken,” Phil replied as he walked past by Akko and Ursula. Smiling, Ursula asked Akko, “Umm… remind me again, but what did you wanna talk about?” "I wanted to ask about Shiny Chariot," Akko replied, "You went to school with her at Nintendo High, didn't you?" Astonished by what Akko said, Ursula answered, "Well, yeah... we saw each other every so often in between classes. We weren't super close, but we were certainly on speaking terms. Her real name was actually Chariot du Nord. You know... she sort of reminds me of you." "Really?!" Akko excitedly questioned. As Ursula nodded in response, Akko asked, "Hey, Miss Ursula... do you know where Chariot is?" Shaking her head in response, Ursula replied, "I'm sorry. I haven't seen her in ten years." "Oh, I see..." Akko commented, a bit disappointed she was no closer to finding Shiny Chariot. "Akko... I'm curious, but why are you so interested in Chariot?" Ursula asked. "Well, because Chariot's my hero," Akko replied, "You see, when I was little, I was bullied a lot for being a witch. But Chariot made me realize that it's okay to be the witch that I am, that there was no shame in having my powers. She helped me get through so many tough times as a kid. Seeing her show live was one of the best nights of my life. I'd do anything to meet her in person." After hearing what Akko said, Ursula smiled as she said, "I'm sure you'll meet her one day." Smiling as well, Akko nodded in reply, saying "Yeah..." Looking out at the sky, Akko held out her hand, repeating something that Shiny Chariot always said, "May my heart be my guiding key." 'May my heart be my guiding key...' Ursula repeated in her mind, 'Huh... now that's a saying I haven't heard in a while.'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Having noticed Rey watching them as they were talking with Connor, Rue and Ritchie (with Sparky on his shoulder) approached Rey, with Rue telling her, "Hey Rey. So, I see you noticed Ritchie and I talking with Connor. Told ya I knew the leader of the entire Rebellion."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Atlantis~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As the treasure room where Scrooge and the others were in began to fill up with water, Dewey announced, "We gotta stop the water!" Hack, Slash, and Gabby tried whatever they could to block the holes where water was coming out of, such as covering the holes with the coins laying around, or even covering the holes with their own bodies. Donald, meanwhile, tried to use his magic to stop the water, summoning his staff, and casting Blizzard magic on the holes, covering them with ice. However, the pressure from the water trying to pour out was too much, with the ice breaking easily as water continued gushing out of the holes. "Oh, no," Donald commented as he looked at Scrooge with an angry look on his face, "I knew it! I knew I couldn't trust you with the boys!" "Not the time, Donald," Scrooge replied as he climbed the pedestal that contained the red diamond that Glomgold snatched earlier, trying to think of a way to get out. "Crazy old man!" Donald scolded Scrooge, "All you care about is your next adventure. This is the Spear of Selene all over again!" "I was not responsible for the Spear of Selene!" Scrooge angrily retorted. "Stop!" Dewey cried as he was on top of a treasure chest floating around in the water, trying to get Donald and scrooge to stop fighting, "Scrooge was trying to keep me out of trouble, but I was so caught up in... why is there a lamp on the floor?" "What?" Donald wondered out loud as he looked up, noticing a pedestal on top similar to the one Scrooge was standing on, and just like the one Scrooge was on, the pedestal on top contained a diamond attached to it (only it was blue instead of red, and was glowing). "Atlantis is upside down," Dewey explained, "That means that lamp was supposed to be on the floor surrounded by all this treasure." "Attaboy, lad. Keep going," Scrooge commended Dewey, proud of his thinking. "But why would you surround that thing with treasure?" Dewey questioned, "Unless..." "That's the real Jewel of Atlantis!" both Dewey and Scrooge exclaimed as Scrooge jumped into the water and held on to the treasure chest Dewey was on. "I noticed that blue diamond lit up when the trap was sprung," Scrooge commented, "I bet my bottom Gil it's the power source that runs the city!" "Guys, you gotta let the room flood so I can grab the diamond," Dewey told the others in the room. "Are you crazy?" Hack questioned Dewey. "You expect us to trust you?" Donald asked Dewey. "Well, yeah, that's kind of all you can do," Dewey replied, "This is a surprisingly insightful death trap!" Looking at each other, Donald, Gabby, Hack, and Slash all silently nodded to each other, agreeing to let the room flood like Dewey asked. And as the room flooded even more, Donald and the others swam towards the treasure chest where Dewey was, joining Scrooge as they all held on to it, floating to the top of the room. Once they reached the diamond, Dewey and the others all grabbed on to the diamond, trying hard to pull it out, even as the water completely filled the room. Eventually, they were finally able to pull out the diamond from its pedestal, causing the water in the room to be entirely flushed out, allowing the group to breathe again. Meanwhile, as Donald was lying on the floor, panting, he noticed a door open, allowing them to exit. "Hey! We're gonna be okay!" Donald exclaimed.

12. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Scotland, Old Forge-

Harold waited patiently as Kimberly who was looking to see what they'd be doing next. "We'll talk when we leave this area, and I'll speak of what plans I have in mind, after all, you never know whose got the eyes and ears for those in power." Harold cryptically said as he walked Kimberly to perhaps maybe a good mile or two away from the village, away from any cameras or technolocy and certainly from from citizens, harodl examined dthe area to check is no one followed them, after all Alastor Moody's words of Constant Vigilance was a good way to remind one to check they were safe.

"I'm planning on heading towards Norway since apparently, the NWO has recently instated a new Inquisitor for Arendelle, I don't know if there is any spies or such within the area but gathering information for the Rebels is certainly something that anyone would want." Harold said, arms crossed in a thoughtful tone. "My messenger who lives there also gives me cause for concern since right now, I'm sure you are unaware but currently, Queen Elsa is not the one ruling Arendelle despite it being her right as monarch and that isn't because she isn't of age." Harold said, he was unsure how good Kimberly was at with politics, it was a bane of every existence.. that and paperwork.

"I have been informed a man named Hans from the Southern isles is currently ruling and judging by what I know of political ways to gain control, he may very well, decide to marry Queen Elsa to be viewed as the actual ruler of the realm or if he marries Princess Anna, he can assure his throne is secure should happen to Elsa since Hans is apparently a devoted follower to the NWO, without them backing him, he wouldn't be in the position he is now.... the fact an Inquisitor is being instated can only mean it's a way to ensure the NWO has it's hands in Arendelle permanently and Queen Elsa with Princess Anna would be nothing more than mouthpieces as well prisoners of the NWO should something they don't like doesn't go according to plan." Harold explained to Kimber and breathed.

"The main goal is to observe Arendelle and just see how bad things are, I cannot say anymore about any other plans I may have in Arendelle to protect you from being questioned should it occur, if you do not wish to come with me to Arendelle, I will understand and see if I can't contact a fellow Rebel to guard you and help you locate your friends, it is your choice and I would not want to deprive you of your freedom to choose what it is you want." Harold said, looked ot the young woman.

-Quinjet-

Yang stretched her arms out and looked to Meowth. "So, you can translate what other Pokémon are saying or can it be any animal? If it's the latter, I'm sure Ruby would love to hear what Zwei says." Yang said and go ta look of puzzlement from Dante. "Oh that's our dog, he's an adorable and smart one too, I wonder how he is doing,"

-Nintendo High-

Ruby just left from the Dorm Office, holding a tube that was addressed to her from her Taiyang what could he have possibly sent her? She was so excited to find out but a message did warn her to open it up in her room, oh the girls she shared a room with were going to be curious.

13. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Scotland-

"I think I will stay with you." Kimberly said. "I don't know where in the world my friends are. And well, before all this happened, I preferred to be with someone as company. I have heard of Queen Elsa and a bit about her supposed kidnapping with the trial about it, but nothing beyond that. I have to admit that I wasn't that interested in politics." She rubbed her hair embarrassed.

[​IMG]

-Quinjet-

Lowering his hood and mask, Dante said, "I've seen weirder things talk." When feeling looks to ask what, Dante said, "Try a pair of scimitars made from a pair of demonic gatekeepers that couldn't shut up and stay quiet."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Chicago, Illinois - Abandoned Wal-Mart-

"Um, Billy," Kendall said, cancelling her transformation with Shelby. "How do you know that excitable man in red?" "Dante?" Billy said, looking at them. "He was the Modern History Teacher at Nintendo High and I was his Teacher Assistant." 'That's another pair of Rangers.' He thought since they detransformed in front of him. 'Either Zordon really liked the dinosaur theme or he needed to refresh his mind on team ideas.'

Philip lowered his hood and breathed, looking at the sky and wondered what the others were doing in the world.

[​IMG][​IMG]

"If I am to be honest, I never knew my parents." Namine admitted. "Aside from Kairi being my cousin and that we are related, I know nothing else of my family line. I just know that I can wield it like her and when I have a particular feeling about something, I sketch it out."

Sirius stretched and looked at the Kiwi Lockseed. It was weird but he still thought Harry had them beat by having a Acorn for his, thinking back all the Lockseeds they knew of, Harry's was the odd one, most were fruit but the Acorn was a nut. He sighed and pocketed the lock.

-Abandoned Japanese Miltiary Base-

Wandering around, Ryotaro found that Hermione was asleep with Vulpix sleeping next to her, he smiled and found some spare blankets, covering her and Vulpix. Ryotaro sat with her and sighed, wondering if he should help her, Nico, and Yuuki since what he knew of thieves was that they needed to be stealthy and enter as well as exit without being seen due to thieves being secretive.

Nico talked with some of the people who suggested that they try to steal some Stormtrooper armor and weapon. Thinking, Nico wondered what the leader of the Alliance wanted and stretched, finding a place to sit and removing her hat. Tsukasa and Umika saw that her and Hermione were dressed as thieves, however, Umika stopped Tsukasa from questioning them and Noel thought about what to ask them.

"That's fine," Hotaru said, looking embarrassed. "I was wondering if I could be friends with you along with Rini. If that's alright." Seeing her attempt to expand her friends, Serena smiled, "Aw, Hotaru is trying to make more friends." "That's good." Setsuna said, smiling. Haruka and Michiru smiled, nodding. Ami sat, reading a book.

"Yeah, just never expected to see him in person." Rey said, looking at them. "I thought he would have been busy with his other duties. But it is amazing to see that he has time to come and check on everyone."

14. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Luigi blinked before he told Mario. "I did what you asked me to do, C.C. is now aware of it and is thinking on what to do with the information." Mario nodded before Peach looked at Luigi and then at Mario asking. "What are you two talking about?" The brothers looked at one another and then at the blonde before Mario said. "Well, we are harboring a power that others could see as dangerous, a power you've not witnessed...but this power is the only thing that can stop Astral from destroying our planet." Luigi nodded. "Yeah, we saw what happened to Zordon's homeworld and took it within ourselves to make sure Astral doesn't do it...even if it means Mario and I have to deal with this alone." Peach was still looking at them, her blue eyes tearing up somewhat before grabbing both of the brothers in a hug. "You don't have to do this alone...we're all here for you even if we don't fully understand your new powers." The brothers hugged Peach back as Mario comforted her and Luigi said. "You're right, we might just let it out of the bag...but I'm not sure how everyone will take to it." Peach then softly said. "I'm sure they will understand...but it's getting late...we should all rest." The three soon started down the tower together, to some it looks oddly similar to Jumpman, Fujiko, and Ruiji.

"I knew Namine and my family line, but to me I thought I was just normal compared to everyone else." Kairi explained thinking back. "Then again after having witnessed my friend be crucified by an S-Type in midair and everything else, I had no idea on what to believe. However I'm going to need to think this over and speak to my friends about it...if you don't mind, Master Korrina."

15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Of course, take all the time you need. Besides, it's been a long day, and…” Korrina replied to Kairi as she yawned, “Excuse me, but I really need to get some shut eye. Anyway, goodnight girls, Lucario, Grasshopper.” “Goodnight, Master,” Lydia responded to Korrina, giving a bow as Korrina left to go to her room, while Lucario and Lydia did the same.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Scotland - Fergus's Office~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Here," Fergus told Rhona as he handed her the documents that Harold gave him earlier. "What are these?" Rhona questioned as she looked through the documents. "Documents on the Cybermen," Fergus replied, "Might provide a clue on how to bring an end to them once and for all. I need ye to forward them to HQ." "MCP..." Rhona said to herself as she was reading through the documents, "Alright, I'll be sure to forward them."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Figuring that he had to get out of the overturned vehicle he was in, Lance tried hard to open the door nearest to him, but it was jammed. "Come on! Damn it! Come on!" Lance cried as he continued to try and open the door with no luck. However, Lance suddenly noticed a motorcycle arrive nearby, stopping as the woman driving it stepped out and walked towards the vehicle. Afraid it was someone from the New World Order, Lance took out his gun, ready to attack. But as the woman knelt to see who was inside, Hunter gave a sigh of relief after realizing the woman was May...

[​IMG]

"That Inquisitor from earlier just got away," Hunter told May. "Cassie?" May questioned. "Dead," Lance answered. Disappointed to hear what Lance told her, May tried top open the door near Lance. "That's no use," Hunter informed May, "It's jammed." "We have to get you out of here!" Melinda retorted. "Look, my leg is pinned. Don't worry about me. There's no time," Hunter said. "Stormtroopers are coming," May replied. "The Inquisitor has the damn thing that burned Cassie!" Hunter cried, "You need to get him! Go!" Handing Hunter a cylindrical device that can cut through the jammed door, May told him, "Good luck." Once May returned to her motorcycle and left, Hunter quickly switched the device May handed him, and began burning through the jammed door until he was finally able to open it, and get out of the vehicle. But as he stood up while limping, he noticed Stormtroopers arrive, pointing their blasters at him...

[​IMG]

"Hands on your head! On your knees!" one of the Stormtroopers ordered. Sighing, Lance did as he was told, while one of the Stormtroopers approached him to restrain him and take him away.

~Quinjet~

"Really, Yang?" a stressed out Meowth questioned Yang, "We didn't get what we came to Chicago for... a fellow Rebel is turnin' to stone... an' that darn mercenary we hired took her to who knows where... an' all ya can think about is that?!" "Knock it off!" Mack ordered Meowth, "Look, we're all upset, but we're not gonna gain anything by taking it out on each other." Taking a deep breath, Meowth apologized, "Sorry."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Well, yeah. That's why Rebels admire him. You can tell he actually cares about each and every one of us," Ritchie replied to Rey. "Pikachu," Sparky concurred. "Hey guys," Dick told Ritchie and the others as he approached them...

[​IMG]

"Connor's gonna speak to everyone. You're gonna want to listen to this," Dick continued. "Thanks Dick. We'll be there," Rue replied as Dick walked away. "Let's see what Connor has to say," Ritchie said as he and Rue walked towards the area where much of the Rebels in the base were gathered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Arendelle - Forest~

[​IMG]

Limping after getting shot in his leg by a Stormtrooper, Kristoff reached a tree where he leaned his back against it and slowly sat down in the snowy ground, feeling intense pain in his leg. However, the Rebel noticed the Stormtrooper he was trying to run away from catch up to him...

[​IMG]

"It's over, Rebel scum," the Stormtrooper told Kristoff as he pointed his blaster towards him. As Kristoff was trying to quickly think of what to do, he and the Stormtrooper noticed Sven, Kristoff's reindeer, charging straight towards the Stormtrooper...

[​IMG]

"Oww!" the Stormtrooper cried as Sven knocked him aside, dropping his blaster. Seeing that the Stormtrooper dropped his weapon, Kristoff quickly jumped towards the blaster and grabbed it, shooting the Stormtooper as he was getting up, killing him. Breathing a sigh of relief, Kristoff smiled at Sven as the reindeer lowered his head near Kristoff. "Thanks, buddy," Kristoff thanked Sven as he patted him on the head and then placed his arm around Sven's neck. Sven then helped Kristoff get up and walk towards a place where the two can hide and Kristoff can allow his leg to heal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

"Alright, everyone, settle down," Lt. Surge ordered the Rebels that were gathered together, "Connor's got somethin' he'd like ta share wit' all of ya. So please, give him yer undivided attention." Joining Lt. Surge were Katniss, and Connor (with Haymitch on his shoulder)...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"My fellow Rebels," Connor greeted the Rebels listening, "First of all, I would like to welcome all the new faces who have risked themselves and abandoned their old lives to join the Rebel Alliance. To see more and more new additions brings me reassurance that this fight is striking a chord with many around the world who wish to live in a world that is free from tyranny. Which brings me to what I would like to discuss with each and every one of you right now. In about a week, I will be embarking on a worldwide trek to assist other Rebel factions across the globe. The destinations in this trek will include China, Siberia, Syria, and Scotland, after which I will return here to Japan. In my absence, Lt. Surge shall be in charge of this base, and will continue with his usual duties of overseeing Rebel operations in Japan. While I have already secured a few Rebels to join me on this trek, anyone who is willing to join me is more than welcome to do so. Feel free to approach me should you decide to embark on this journey. But for now, it is getting late, and I understand for many of us, it has been a long and tiring day. I suggest we all get some rest and continue with what we are currently doing tomorrow. Good night, and thank you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Of course!" Bonnie replied to Hotaru, "Any friend of Rini is a friend of mine!" "Deden!" Bonnie's Dedenne concurred. "Hey guys," Rini greeted Hotaru and Bonnie as she rejoined them...

[​IMG]

"Sorry I left in such a hurry," Rini continued. "That's alright," Bonnie replied. Just then, Rini and the others heard Connor speak to the Rebels. 'A trip around the world, huh?' Rini wondered to herself after Connor spoke. As she and her Dedenne both yawned, Bonnie said, "Connor's right, I am getting tired. I'm gonna go find my brother and go to sleep. Good night, Hotaru, Rini." "Good night," Rini replied as Bonnie walked away. Yawning herself, Rini said, "I'm getting tired too." "Going to bed?" Darien asked Rini as he approached her...

[​IMG]

Yawning once more, Rini nodded as she replied, "Yeah." "Here, I'll take you," Darien replied as he carried Rini. "Thanks, Darien," Rini thanked Darien as she looked at Hotaru, "Good night, Hotaru." As Darien took Rini to where she'll sleep, he noticed her eyes were already closed and that she had already fallen asleep on his shoulder, and heard her mutter, "Daddy..." Smiling, Darien whispered to the sleeping Rini, "Good night, Rini."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Castelia City, New York - Tex Richman's Penthouse~

[​IMG]

As Diantha was in Tex Richman's bedroom, watching the city out the window, she heard Tex enter the room...

[​IMG]

"There you are," Tex told Diantha, "You missed Stark's party. It was pretty fun." "I'm sure it was," Diantha replied as she looked at Stark Tower in the distance. Approaching Diantha and placing his arm around her, Tex said, "How 'bout we go to bed and... enjoy ourselves for the rest of the night." Pushing away Tex's arm, Diantha scoffed, "I don't think so." As he started to lose his temper, Tex yanked Diantha by the hair, and angrily stared at her in the eye, telling her, "I think I need to remind you of the situation you are in. The New World Order has your Gardevoir in captivity. If I'm upset, all I need to do is say the word, and your Gardevoir is donated to the local zoo as food for the lions. Do I make myself clear?" "I... I do," Diantha helplessly replied. "Good," Richman said as he kissed Diantha's neck, "Now go to bed and make yourself useful."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Atlantis~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Exiting the treasure room, Scrooge and the others reunited with Launchpad, Huey, Louie, and Webby...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Uncle Donald?" Huey and Louie both wondered out loud as they noticed Donald. "Huey and Louie! You're doing okay!" Donald happily said as he rushed to Huey and Louie, hugging them. "Huh, what are you doing here, Donald?" Webby questioned Donald as she also took note of Hack, Slash, and Gabby, "And who are those other three?" "Long story," Dewey answered Webby. "Wait! Where are Glomgold and the Taco Bell Dog?" Scrooge wondered out loud. Hack's walkie-talkie suddenly crackled, indicating someone was trying to contact him. Taking it out, Hack and the others heard Glomgold's voice speak through the walkie-talkie, stating, "Hey, team. Still a bit disappointed that you turned against me and were with Scrooge this whole time. So, to return the favor, I'll be escaping with the diamond and blow up Atlantis with my most hated rival inside." "Hmph, so much for all that talk about employees being the greatest treasure of all," Hack scoffed. "Don't be ridiculous!" Glomgold's voice replied on the walkie-talkie, "Treasure is the greatest treasure of all. That's why it's called 'treasure'! Glomgold out!" "We have to go!" Scrooge announced as Glomgold sent missiles with his submarine towards Atlantis, with the impact from the explosion causing the underwater city to start to crumble. Scrooge and the others quickly rushed towards his submarine, and got out of Atlantis just in time. As the submarine continued on its way back to Japan, Scrooge patted Dewey on the shoulder, commending him, "That was some quick thinking. You just may be an adventurer yet, Dewey."

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  16. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Scotland-

"Nobody ever is but it's one of the things that keeps the chaos from happening." Harold admitted and rubbed his chin in thought. "Right... if we're heading towards Norway, there's three viable options, one is that we'll need to get to Dover and cross the Channel then well, see if we can get a coach or something heading that way, the second is staying on a boat for a cruise but I doubt cruise ships stick to going to one place all year... the last option is by flying there close to Norway however, there are some pros and cons to each one." Harold said, walking with Kimberly.

"One is... well money and of course, checkpoints across the country." Harold pointed out and Kimberly asked if they couldn't use that strange way of popping, the apparition. "That is one way yes, but I'm not sure how far I can go with it and well, I rather not splice us into piece sor leave something behind, but I kind of also need the destination that I can mentally use, but also, would have to hope nobody sees us popping in out of nowhere." Harold said with a sigh.

"There are other ways us magicials can get around, one is by a broomstick but I am not sure if they can see in the sky, another is Floo Network but that's tricky as well, it's more or less travelling between fireplaces but you kind of need permission to enter someone's else fireplace and if they are connected on the Floo network to begin with." Harold pointed out.

"Hmm, we might have to use the old fashioned way I've used to bypass checkpoints and probably get on a ship by withdrawing into the trunk but we would need to know where said transport is going... or... if I contact my messenger to provide a sketch of an andoned place in town." Harold said and Kimberly did point out something very well... non-magicial, what about Google Maps which has someone taking photos of every place and Harold blanched at that. "...Well I'm a daft moron then... especially fi there's that." Harold said with a facepalm.

"Well, I don't keep a phone on me for reasons, so may have to steal someone else's and use their connection then well... plan out a course of apparition jumps to Norway, you're smart Miss Hart."

~Quinjet~

"Geez... excuse a girl for asking." Yang said as she sat down, playing with her hair. "Especially since it's usually Psychic types that talk and well, you're probably a first that isn't that type, so its gotta be one for the history of your species." Yang mumbled and undid her EMber Celica and checked the ammunition to see if she needed to restock at all.

-Office, ????-

Kiriko sat, writing papers as she gave out a sigh, paperwork was always a handful, with the recent reports rolling in, it was more or less the same old stick as she rubbed the bridge of her nose and closed her eyes before taking a sip of some coffee. "Just another day at work as usual..." Kiriko muttered under her breath, she was part of the police force since she was someone who looked up to justice and catching criminals and make them pay for their crimes, it was a slow day, she could of become a Stormtrooper but chose to be on the police force instead, plus from what she heard, it really hurts your chest being in one of those suits, especially if you are.. a bit big for them

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
  17. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Scotland-

Kimberly smiled, "Just trying to help. But we're gonna need to find a town and someone who is oblivious to notice their phone gone. And that might take a while." She looked out at the vast grassy plain in front of them and breathed.

[​IMG]

-Quinjet-

Dante kept quiet, crossing his arms and pulled his hood over his head to fall asleep. He said, "Wake me up when we get back." He immediately fell asleep, getting a trail of drool from his mouth as he slept.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Chicago, Illinois-

Returning to the base, Billy lowered his mask and hood then looked around, wondering where the other members went. Philip went to sit and read through his book, Shelby looked at her gem on her necklace and embarrassed that the others found out about their Ranger forms, Kendall wasn't embarrassed but she had expected that their allies would find out about the other form that she and Shelby had.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Tucson, Arizona-

Go put a blanket over Hikaru and sighed, looking out a window and thinking his big sister, Kiriko, feeling bad about leaving her alone in Japan while he was hiding here with a friend he hadn't known that long. He sighed and fell asleep.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-San Diego, California - Dino Lab-

Taking one last look over the city, Tommy turned off the computer and went to make a bed in the home that hid the lab. Thomas was already asleep, his top off, Tommy did the same, the twin brothers having a similar muscular tone. Tommy laid on his bed and fell asleep, thinking about how Kimberly might be.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Namine bowed, "I'll think about it. Good night." She went to her room and opened her sketchbook, sketching something before she drifted off to sleep. She sighed, finishing the rough draft of the sketch and closed the sketchbook.

Sirius went to his room and put his two Lockseeds on a table with his Driver, he went to lay on his bed and breathed, covering him and falling asleep.

After listening to Conner and what he said, Nico went with Yuuki and found Hermione, Vulpix, and Ryotaro, falling asleep with them. Nico didn't fall asleep right away and sighed, wondering if the three of them could really make a impact to the NWO like the other Rangers and Riders. She looked at her Dial Fighter and sighed, laying her head against the wall and closing her eyes.

Rey looked at Dick and listened to Connor, she thought about maybe joining him while he traveled the world. She yawned and went to find a place to sleep like the others, rubbing her hair to wonder about what was said.

Hotaru nodded and headed back to the other Scouts, falling asleep on Setsuna's lap. Luna and Artemis purred as they slept together, Serena slept soundly, sitting in between Ami and Rei while Lita and Mina laid together. Haukra held Michiru slept together.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Kyoto-

While waiting for the ship to arrive, Akira snored while Michal slept with his googles over his eyes. Shintaro looked at the sky, thinking about Kiriko, feeling guilty about leaving her and sighed. The orange and white phantasm appeared, seeing the trio and pondering when to give them their devices.

18. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Shalour City: Tower of Mastery~

As everyone slowly drifted off to sleep, a lot of things were weighing on their minds. For Mario and Luigi however, their bodies soon became weightless without feeling as they drifted off into slumber.

~??????~

Mario and Luigi would soon feel the familiar grass and wooden tree that they had last seemingly appeared at. Their eyes waking up to the starry sky and the moonlit view of a lake that had the Earth in view and the woman in white who watched over it. Mario and Luigi slowly stood up to look around before Mario merely mentioned. "I am not going to ever be used to the feeling of being weightless." Luigi then pointed out. "Mario..." A gloved finger pointed to the woman who looked over the lake. Mario's blue eyes shot open before the brothers got on one knee. "You called for us, Lady Etoille?" The platinum-blonde woman slowly turned around, her rainbow gaze shifting upon the Mario Bros. "Yes, I did..." The brothers looked at the woman before she asked. "Tell me, how do you two perceive what is going on with your home planet?" Luigi blinked before he started. "Well...most people believe that the New World Order is doing the right thing and that the whole planet needs to be one in order to obtain peace. On the other side of the coin you have the Rebels trying to get the world back to how it was before because despite the New World Order's intentions, they have also stripped individuality, freedom, and even in some cases privacy to where everything just...seems off." Mario tightened a fist. "Just hearing some of that grinds my gears..."

Lady Etoille looked up questioning. "Yet are they correct in aligning themselves with creatures like the S-Types?" Mario stopped and thought about it. "Well, Astral is friends with them." Lady Etoille looked at the brothers before she explained. "Astral might be leading all the S-Types on your world, but who is to say that all S-Types would just settle for this type of rule?" Mario and Luigi looked at one another and blinked before Mario said. "We're a little confused on what you're trying to say." Lady Etoille then said. "I'm saying that this New World Order could lead things onto a path that would be dangerous for not just your home but also for everyone even in the stars as well." Luigi then asked. "Were you the one who sent Morgana down to Earth?" The blonde slowly nodded. "Yes, I sent him along with some others in order to help you two with your mission. Despite having C.C. and Wilhelm down there...they would not be enough to deal with them." She placed a hand on both brothers. "Regardless of this New World Order...I need you two to stay alive, you understand?" Mario nodded. "Yes, I know there are much stronger S-Types out there." Lady Etoille also nodded. "Yes...but even the most dangerous isn't what it seems to be...I'll be watching over you two, your friends, and my daughter...so you will be safe."

19. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~The Current Day is now Tuesday, February 4, 2014~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capture.PNG

November 14, 2013

It is over. The Crystal Order has finally succeeded with what it has set out to do since its inception. The New World Order now controls every corner of the Earth. And most importantly for me, as Al Mualim promised, my deceased friends, Trixie and Gaston, will be honored. Yet, despite all this success… I still have more work to do. From the day I spoke with Dr. Souichi Tomoe, and learned about my ability to wield the Keyblade… I have yearned to learn more and more about this mysterious weapon. The Keyblade… a truly marvelous weapon. It is said that the Keyblade can open any lock, and transcends all known magic. But what is it really? For what purpose was it begotten, and by whom? And what of the Keyblade War? There are so many secrets related to the Keyblade that need to be uncovered. Al Mualim said that he is keen in helping me find the truth about this weapon. While I understand that he will be preoccupied most of his time now that he is a Supreme Leader, he has given me permission to use whatever New World Order resources there are to help with my quest. Yes, that is my task. While I will continue supporting the New World Order with whatever they ask of me, my main mission will be working hard towards uncovering the secrets of the Keyblade.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Upington, South Africa~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Ever since arriving the previous day, Jyn and Cassian had been searching throughout the town of Upington in South Africa for someone they feel would be able to get them in contact with Saw Gerrera. And as they searched the town for a second day, while doing their best to avoid being detected by Stormtroopers and Cybermen, a PSA was being displayed in every corner of town, showing a hologram of Bodhi Rook (the New World Order pilot who defected recently), stating, “Citizens of Upington, you must come forward with information of the location of this missing cargo pilot. A reward of 600 Gil for the information shall be awarded.” “I thought you said you knew how to find Saw,” Jyn told Cassian. “Not with all this New World Order scrutiny,” Cassian responded, “Wait here. There is someone I didn't check with yet who might be able to provide some information. Let's hope he'll be able to get us a meeting with Saw.” “Hope?” Jyn wondered out loud. “Yeah. Rebellions are built on hope,” Cassian replied as he left, while Jyn sighed as she kept looking around…

[​IMG]

And as Jyn wandered around town, she noticed Stormtroopers restraining citizens in an alleyway, with one of the Stormtroopers saying, “Hands where I can see them. Get over there. Show me some identification. Check inside.” Jyn quickly walked away from the scene to avoid being detected.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Somewhere in Sub-Sahara Africa - Rebel Base~

[​IMG]

As T'Challa was asleep, he was dreaming of a story that his father always told him when he was young...

As tears rolled down T'Challa's face, he opened his eyes, waking up. Sighing, T'Challa got up from this bed, noticing Thorax flying towards him...

[​IMG]

"Good morning, T'Challa," Thorax greeted T'Challa before noticing tears on his face, "Uh, you okay?" "Hmm? Oh, yes, yes," T'Challa responded as he wiped out the tears from his face, "I'm fine. Good morning to you as well, Thorax." "Another dream about your dad?" Thorax asked. "Yes..." T'Challa answered, "But this feels... different." "How so?" Thorax asked. "It is... hard to explain," T'Challa responded. "Don't worry about it," Thorax said, "Just get yourself ready for breakfast." "Of course," T'Challa replied as Thorax flew away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

After printing out some documents, Kevin Flynn called out, “Shuri?” “Yes, Kevin,” Shuri replied as she approached Flynn, taking a break from packing up for her trip back to Africa…

[​IMG]

These came in today,” Flynn told Shuri, handing her copies of documents sent over from Rebels in Scotland, “They’re from Rhona Dinsmore of the Scottish wing of the Rebel Alliance. Cybermen schematics. Might prove useful in finding a permanent solution to defeating them once and for all.” “Hmm… MCP… this is interesting,” Shuri commented as she quickly skimmed through the documents, “I’ll look over them in detail once I am back in Africa. And I will make sure to contact you if I will need your assistance.” “Sounds like a plan,” Flynn responded as Shuri walked away with the documents, going back to pack up for her trip.

~Kyoto, Japan~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Constanze was flying her airship over Kyoto while Phil, Ursula, and Amanda looked out from the main deck of the ship, Amanda said, “Steady… steady…” Constanze flew the airship towards an abandoned construction zone, and gently landed her airship there (while keeping the cloaking on to avoid the ship being detected by the New World Order). “And we’re here,” Amanda told Phil and Ursula, “Now let’s see if we can get in touch with the local Rebels we alerted. After which, we’ll search for the rod.” As Ursula nodded in response, she and the others prepared to exit the airship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Shalour City, France - The Tower of Mastery - Elise's Room~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Ugh, there’s not a single area that isn’t full of Stormtroopers or Cybermen,” Serena complained as she was looking out of the window in Elise’s room with her binoculars, trying to see if there was any part of Shalour City that was free of Cybermen and Stormtroopers. “Fokka…” Serena’s Fennekin said, sharing Serena’s grievances. But as Serena handed Elise her binoculars, Elise decided to have a look herself, commenting, “Well, there is less of a concentration on the western side than the rest.” “Hmm… so you think we should start our attack there?” Serena asked. “Yes and no,” Elise replied, “While we definitely would want to have a surprise attack on the western side, we’ll also need to initiate an attack on the eastern side not too long after our initial attack. And then, we attack from the center of Shalour. That way, with the New World Order trying to focus on three different sites, they’ll be overwhelmed by us. At least, that’s what I hope.” “Hmm, that actually sounds like a good battle plan,” Serena commended Elise, “Don’t you agree, Fenny?” “Fokka!” Serena’s Fennekin concurred with her. “Well, in that case, I suppose I’ll inform Bellec about my suggestion,” Elise commented.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Chicago, Illinois - Rebel Hideout~

[​IMG]

Entering the hideout of the Chicago Rebels, Melinda May cleared her throat as she wished to inform the Rebels there of a death for one of their very own, “Excuse me for interrupting anything you may have been doing, but… I regret to inform you all that Cassie Cage, a Rebel who from my understanding has been with you guys for a while, has sadly been killed after an encounter with the same Inquisitor who was at the abandoned Wal-Mart yesterday.

~Sokovia, Europe - New World Order Research Facility: Sunset Shimmer's Room~

[​IMG]

As she was having breakfast on her desk, Sunset Shimmer heard a knock on her door. “Come in,” Sunset responded. The door then opened, with Alpha entering while carrying three folders, each containing documents inside of them…

[​IMG]

What are those?” Sunset Shimmer asked. “Information on the test subjects,” Alpha responded, “You’ll need them when testing out their powers today.” “Huh, I see,” Sunset commented as she quickly skimmed through some of the contents of the documents, which included things such as medical history and past test results for the Maximoff twins and Peter Parker, “Thank you, Alpha. Tell Dr. List I’ll look over these in detail before today’s tests.” “Of course,” Alpha replied as he left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Flashback: One Month Ago - Nibelheim, New Mexico~

[​IMG]

Over in the very small town of Nibelheim, Han Solo, the town’s sheriff, relaxed in a rocking chair outside his office. Noticing four Stormtroopers approaching his office from across the street, Solo got up from his chair, giving a salute to the Stormtroopers as they approached him...

[​IMG]

The Stormtrooper in charge of the group removed his helmet, revealing himself to be Han’s son, Kylo Ren…

[​IMG]

Hi, Dad,” Kylo greeted his father. “Hey, son. Happy New Year,” Han responded as he and his son shared a hug, “How’s life as a Stormtrooper treating you?” “Pretty well so far,” Kylo Ren answered. “So, who’ve you got with you?” Solo questioned. Removing their helmets, the three other Stormtroopers introduced themselves to Han…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Private Kanan Jarrus,” Kanan introduced himself, giving a salute. “Private Finn,” Finn added, introducing himself while also giving a salute. “Private Bulk Biceps!” the third of the Stormtroopers introduced himself enthusiastically while giving a salute with his hoof. “Hmm, thank you all for your service,” Han responded to the three. “So, Dad… you realize why we’re here, correct?” Kylo asked. “Yeah,” Han replied, “It’s about the mysterious shadows, isn’t it?” Nodding, Kylo Ren said, “When we heard the reports of them, we feared that they may be Rebels hiding in the ruins.” “Right… heh, the same ruins where you played and camped out often when you were a kid,” Han replied. “Indeed… looks like I’ll be camping there again,” Kylo Ren replied, “Hopefully those shadows were just from nearby Pokemon. Still, we better make sure there is absolutely no Rebel presence here.” “And I agree,” Han concurred, “You four can go ahead right now. I can check on you later.” “Thanks, Dad,” Kylo thanked his father as his signaled the other Stormtroopers to follow him, which they did as they all put their helmets back on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Castelia City, New York - Stark Tower~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Tony Stark was asleep on the couch after the party from the previous night, his personal assistant, Pepper Potts, approached him, wanting to wake him up. “Tony,” Pepper said, trying to wake Stark up. “Mmm… yeah?” Stark replied as he slowly opened his eyes and got up, “How long have I been asleep?” “Nine hours,” Pepper answered. “Huh, only nine?” Stark wondered out loud. “You have a busy day today,” Pepper said as she looked over Tony’s schedule on her iPad, “In one hour, you have a conference call with the CEO of Roxxon. After that, two representatives from the New World Order will be coming for an update on-” “Whoa whoa… who set that up?” Tony questioned Pepper, surprised to hear that representatives from the New World Order were coming. “You did. Two weeks ago,” Pepper answered. After hearing what Pepper said, Tony had just remembered that he did in fact set up a meeting with New World Order representatives to take place at Stark Tower. “Right, my bad,” Tony said as he went to get ready for his conference call while Pepper continued to tell him what he had scheduled for the rest of the day.

~Forest~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Cybermen and Stormtroopers were investigating the area where Darien crashed his car the previous day, one of the Stormtroopers told the Stormtrooper in charge, “Nothing in here, sir. There are footprints going that way that pass by an abandoned bicycle, but the footprints suddenly stopped in the middle of the forest.” The Stormtrooper in charge then removed his helmet as he looked at the Stormtrooper who just spoke to him…

[​IMG]

I'd like to see the place where they stop,” Romulus told the Stormtrooper. “Yes, sir,” the Stormtrooper told his superior, giving Romulus a bow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Professor Sycamore and Grandpa Hino were passing out food to those in line, they noticed Katniss arrive with her Pikachu, Haymitch, carrying a tray for food…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Good morning, Miss Everdeen,” Sycamore greeted her. “Hope you’re doing well today?” Grandpa added. “I am,” Katniss replied, “Just making initial preparations as I join Connor on his worldwide trip next week.” “Oh yeah, could you remind me about that?” Sycamore requested, “I am thinking of travelling with you guys as well.” “I’ll be sure to do that,” Katniss responded. Meanwhile, as Chad and Sycamore’s Espurr were bringing in plates and cups, Haymitch, who has a crush on Sycamore’s Fennekin, had picked out a tulip from outside, wanting to give it to Sycamore’s Fennekin to show his affection for her. But as he walked towards her, Haymitch slipped on some water on the floor and fell, crying, “PIKAA!” “Fokka?” Fennekin said in confusion after seeing what happened, while Haymitch remained lying on the floor, staring at the ceiling, and feeling very embarrassed about what just happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Thank you, for volunteering to join me on my worldwide journey,” Connor thanked Riku and Emma as they both approached Connor about volunteering on his trip, “I truly appreciate it.” “It’d be an honor to assist Rebel causes around the world,” Riku replied. “Agreed,” Emma concurred, “Besides, I’ve always wanted to go somewhere outside of Japan for once.” “Nyapaa!” Mimi agreed with Emma.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

As she began to wake up, Rini slowly opened her eyes, getting up as she yawned and stretched. Looking around the room where other refugee children were sleeping as well, Rini noticed that Darien was not too far from her, sleeping while sitting on the floor with his back to the wall…

[​IMG]

Darien…” Rini said to herself, remembering how she and Serena watched over Darien the night he was brought to their home. Getting out of the mattress where she was sleeping, Rini walked over to Darien and kissed him on his head, telling him, “Thanks.” And as Darien continued sleeping, Rini walked out of the room with Luna-P, wondering who was awake right now.

[​IMG]

After waking up, Thor was seated on some steps, watching other Rebels and refugees as they ate breakfast and interacted with one another. “Thor, you mind if I take a seat next to you?” John Smith asked Thor…

[​IMG]

Oh, Mr. Smith… go ahead,” Thor replied to the man who was his English teacher at Nintendo High School prior to the Great Purge. As John sat next to Thor, he asked him, “So, how have you been adjusting since you came here?” “So far so good,” Thor replied, “I reunited with Luna, so I’m really happy about that. Although… I never expected to see that the son of a Grand Moff is the face of the Rebel Alliance. Not to mention his father was also the reason my father needs a cane to walk.” “Ah… I see,” John said after hearing what Thor told him, “So… it was Haytham who was responsible for what happened to your father?” Nodding, Thor replied, “It happened during the final days of the Iraq War. Haytham shot my father in the knee. When he returned after some time in captivity, seeing him in the condition he was in… I’ll never forget how that moment changed me.” After pondering on what to say for a moment, John Smith said, “I completely understand how you feel. Really, I do. But… and please hear me out… I really think you should give Connor the benefit of the doubt. He’s not his father.” “So I’ve heard,” Thor replied. “You know, the two of you are more alike than you think,” Smith told Thor. “Huh? How so?” Thor questioned. “Well, not too long after the Iraq War ended, Connor’s own mother was killed by someone from the Crystal Order. I was actually there when it happened,” Smith replied. “She was killed by the Crystal Order?” Thor questioned, beginning to feel an emotional connection with Connor for the first time. Nodding, John responded, “You and Connor both suffered a traumatic event because of the Crystal Order.” “If that’s the case… then I may have been wrong to doubt him all this time,” Thor commented, “Heh, Luna was right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Harbor~

[​IMG]

“Okay. Settle down,” Glomgold told onlookers who were covering themselves with umbrellas as it rained, taking pictures of Glomgold and the Taco Bell Dog posing with the large red diamond they brought from Atlantis, “Ha ha! Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great pride that we, Flintheart Glomgold and the Taco Bell Dog, present-” “The Jewel of Atlantis!” Scrooge's voice interrupted Glomgold, surprising him as he watched Scrooge pull up to the harbor on his submarine...

[​IMG]

“What?!” both Glomgold and the Taco Bell Dog cried in surprise. “Is that Scrooge McDuck?” one of the onlookers questioned as they turned their attention to Scrooge. “An efficient, clean source of energy that could power the Capital for 50 years, courtesy of your friends at McDuck Water and Electric,” McDuck told the onlookers as he showed them the real Jewel of Atlantis that he retrieved. “Umm, Mr. McDuck… if that's the real Jewel of Atlantis, then what about the one those two have?” “That one?” McDuck asked while pointing to the diamond that Glomgold and the Taco Bell Dog were holding on to, “It's nice, but it's obviously a fake. It could disintegrate any second.” “No, it's not fake!” both Glomgold and the Taco Bell Dog retorted as their diamond suddenly disintegrated into dust, just as Scrooge predicated. “Grr, this is all your fault!” Glomgold blamed the Taco Bell Dog. “My fault?! Look who's talking, idiot!” the Taco Bell Dog retorted. “Gah! I hate this dog!” Glomgold complained as he stormed off. “I hate that duck even more!” the Taco Bell Dog complained as stormed off as well. “Curse you, McDuck!” Glomgold cried in the distance. Simply shaking his head as he watched what happened, Scrooge noticed the rest of his group exit his submarine…

“Granny?” Webby wondered out loud as she noticed Mrs. Beakley approach the group…

[​IMG]

You know, when you told me that you were going on a trip with Mr. McDuck and the boys, you never mentioned anything about going all the way to Atlantis,” Beakley told her granddaughter while holding an umbrella. “Granny, I can explain,” Webby replied before Beakley knelt down to hug Webby. “Dear, you are safer in a sunken city with Scrooge McDuck than you are locked in a vault in Fort Knox. You can go with him wherever you like,” Beakley told Webby, much to Webby’s delight. Hearing what Mrs. Beakley told her granddaughter, Donald figured that there was something he needed to discuss with Scrooge. “Now, Donald, don't…” Scrooge warned Donald as his nephew approached him. “Stop,” Donald interrupted Scrooge, “I admit I'm a little overprotective.” “A little?!” Louie questioned. “No matter what I do, these boys will get into trouble, so maybe you could teach them how to get out of trouble,” Donald continued, “It might be okay if the boys saw you every once in a while.” After hearing Donald give permission for the boys to go on more adventures with Scrooge in the future, Huey, Louie, and Dewey all cheered, excited for what new adventures they go on with Scrooge. However, the three suddenly stopped cheering once they noticed that it was a weekday, and that they had to be in school. “Wait a sec… it's Tuesday… which means we're supposed to be at school!” Huey cried. “We gotta get there quick!” Dewey added. “Well, if it's a ride you boys need, I'll be more than happy to take you to school myself,” Launchpad told the three brothers. “Thanks, I really appreciate it,” Donald thanked Launchpad. “Oh, what a relief…” Louie nervously said as he and his brothers weren't sure if they should be relieved or worried that Launchpad will be taking them to school. ‘It’s times like this I'm relieved that I'm home-schooled,’ Webby thought to herself after overhearing what the boys said.

20. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Norway, Bergen~

After a planned route of using Google Maps and timed apparition jumps in areas where they'd not likely to be seen, Harold along with Kimberly had crossed the Channel on a ferry to France then headed towards Norway all the while being cautious of checkpoints along with wandless Notice-Me-Not charms to be viewed as just a face amongst the crowds, right now the two were on Mount Floyen, overlooking the city with it's stunning view, it was one of the popular tourist attractions of the city.

"One thing about going around the world, you get to see these gorgeous views." Harold said in a appreciating tone, he planned on staying here until he heard back from Elsa about the plans and if she would sue the secret password for him to come and rescue her and Anna if things are going south as it were in previous messages, he held a flyer in his hand about other prospective locations in Norway to visit until that time, he had to be grateful that the whole world stuck to a single currency, Gil, if he recalled, there was probably a dragon enclosure with Norwegian Ridgebacks that was hidden from non-magical eyes, then again eh doubted Kimberly was a kind of girl to be interested in ferocious beasts such as them.

Harold also kept his parchment on hand inside an inner coat pocket with a small alarm for when its magic was activated in receiving a message so he could act swiftly upon it.

~Japan, The Capital, Police HQ~

Kiriko sipped her cup of coffee with the new day, tapping the desk with her pen, she was to investigate about the recent things such as a trio of thieves in the prestigious Nintendo High and there was that airship escape, of course, she couldn't possibly work alone on such a venture, after all, she was a officer of the law, not a detective, that job was left to them and she piled her papers together, she looked over to a newspaper, apparently one Scrooge McDuck had located a clean and efficient power source for the Capital for what he quoted to be 50 years and be the Jewel of Atlantis.

"No doubt there'll be questions if Atlantis is retrievable or experts will rise up... I'm surprised none of the other multi-billionaires haven't gotten to it... then again... Who'd be interested in something that old?"

~Sokovia, Europe - New World Order Research Facility-

Albert had various books open and was reading through them as he closed a book. "Not what I'm looking for.. I suppose the most restricted books on demonology or such would be kept elsewhere... perhaps the Vatican is a place to get into since they hold important documents no-one would ever see, perhaps I can put forward a motion to get access... after all.. Rasputin is only going to grow in power and with his unnatural power, I need something that'd clearly give me an advantage..." Albert muttered.

-Nintendo High, Dormitories -

iris yawned as she stepped into the shower to wake up and dry herself, wrapping a black towel around her body, today was another day in Nintendo High and she had to be fresh and ready for her classes, she clapped her hands together before dressing in her attire and drying her out before clapping her hands together to small picture frames of Regis and her father Clarus as a sign of respect before grabbing some food to eat then her schoolbag, as she went out, she looked forward to P.E most of all or hand to hand fighting as an after class, though she may not look built for it, she was quite a strong girl.

~Kyoto~

Syaoran overlooked the city from his house, an airship was sighted last night that was rather unscheduled, he planned to go out and see what new things were happening in Kyoto as he appropriately got dressed and ready, keeping what he needed on hand.

~Chicago, Illinois~

Shotaro sat with a cup of coffee and tying into a typewriter, it may be old-fashioned but he thought it looked cool as he sipped from it.