Crossover: Re: Mario's High School Days II - Age of the New World Order

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 10, 2018.

1. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Submarine ~

"No. Now sit down." Gabby ordered, before looking Donald over. "Don't think we weren't paying attention to your little outburst earlier. You know McDuck, don't you?" She raised her blade up, pressing it to Donald's chest. "And don't lie."

~ The Capital - Outside a Catering Firm ~

Mileena gave a small sigh of relief as she looked out the window to watch the scenery blur by. "I am glad things didn't get messy back there. I suppose that large fellow's abrasiveness worked in our favor." She gave a small laugh. "We really do make a good team, Ezio. Almost as well as me and..." She stopped, her cheerful mood disappearing as she looked down. "...my sister were."

~ The Capital - Streets ~

Damien didn't notice the can hurdling toward him, and stumbled as it hit him in the back of the head. He turned with a look of pure fury, spotting the dog laughing at him. "Stupid dog! You think that was funny?!" He shouted out, a small flame beginning to rise in his palm. "I'll show you funny!"

He threw the flame, and the dog fell off the roof with a yelp as the flame barely missed him. Running as fast as he could, he fled with Damien in hot pursuit, screaming curses at the dog while throwing more flames at him. The two were unaware that they were running in the direction of the abandoned military base.

~ Back Alley ~

Ducking into an alleyway after losing his pursuers, K. Rool slumped to the ground behind a large box. "This is ridiculous. First I lose my men and now I'm forced to hide in some alley." He groaned. "I never should have come here."

As he took a moment to catch his breath, he saw Damien and the dog and duck rush by. Curious, he stepped out of the alleyway and followed them.

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Arendelle - Elsa's Room~

[​IMG]

"Sure, I can keep a secret," Olaf responded, wondering what Elsa was going to say, and whether it had anything to do with Saphir's letter, "So, what's this secret you wanna talk about? Is it a big one?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"That's... horrible," Rue commented after hearing what Rey said about being deserted by her parents. "Pika..." Sparky concurred as he nodded. "Why would your parents leave you like that?" Ritchie asked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Militia Base in a Cave - Outskirts of Upington, South Africa~

[​IMG][​IMG]

While strapped to a chair in a cell, Bodhi silently watched as a Tentacruel (named Bor Gullet by Saw Gerrera) emerged from the darkness on the other side of the cell...

[​IMG]

"Tentacruel..." Bor Gullet murmured as it slowly approached Bodhi. "Bor Gullet can feel your thoughts," Saw Gerrera said as he watched from outside the cell, "No lie... is safe. What have you really brought me, cargo pilot?" "Tentacruel..." Bor Gullet said as it started to wrap its tentacles around Bodhi's body, horrifying him. "Bor Gullet will know the truth," Saw continued, "The unfortunate side effect, is that one tends... to lose one’s mind." As Bor Gullet’s tentacles continued to wrap around Bodhi and stroke his head, Bodhi cried, "NOOOOO!!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Scotland - Old Forge~

[​IMG]

As she was about to take a sip from her beer mug, Rhona overheard Harold mention the key words 'ugly kilt', which Fergus once mentioned to her would be the words spoken by a person he worked with for the benefit of the Rebellion. 'So, Fergus's acquaintance is here,' Rhona thought to herself, 'Wonder what he has for Fergus.' "I don't know," Rhona replied to Harold without looking at him, "Perhaps Fergus might have an idea. Want to talk to him?" But as she glanced at Harold, Rhona was confused to see that Harold looked exactly like Harry. 'Harry?' Rhona thought to herself, 'But... he just left with his family earlier today. He's the one Fergus mentioned about? No... wait... something about this one feels... different.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Teacher's Lounge~

[​IMG]

"And just what do you think you're doing here?" the school principal, Warren Vidic, questioned Hermione with his arms crossed as he entered the teacher's lounge, "So, the rumors are true then. There really is a thief in our school."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Castelia City, New York - Stark Tower~

Over at Stark Tower, Tony Stark, the eccentric playboy billionaire head of Stark Industries (which has been helping with the New World Order's technological weapons development), has thrown a party at the tower's penthouse, with many important figures socializing and drinking as they waited for Stark himself to appear....

[​IMG][​IMG]

Among those in the party were Stark's personal assistant, Pepper Potts, who was busy greeting guests, and Colonel James Rhodes (nicknamed 'Rhodey'), a long-time friend of Stark who is now part of the Stormtrooper army (although instead of a Stormtrooper outfit, Rhodey wears something that Tony designed for him). "Rhodey, good to see you," Pepper greeted Rohodey as the two shared a friendly hug. "Pepper. Great to see you as well," Rhodey happily responded, "So, where's Tony?" "To be honest, I have no idea," Pepper answered, "But, you know Tony. He always prefers being fashionably late to parties like this." "Heh, yeah, that's true alright," Rhodey concurred.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Irkutsk, Russia - Outside Orphanage~

[​IMG]

As Finn was on his way to the local Rebel hideout, he decided to stop by an orphanage to check on a certain someone. Arriving near the orphanage, he found the person he was looking for...

[​IMG][​IMG]

Finn smiled as he leaned against a building, and watched Leia look after the children of the orphanage. "Scootaloo, time to get back inside. It's almost bedtime," Leia told the orphan pony named Scootaloo. "Yes, ma'am," Scootaloo replied as she did as Leia ordered her too, going back to inside the building. And as Leia was about to go back inside as well, she noticed Finn. Smiling as she recognized him, Leia waved at Finn, while Finn also waved back. Once Leia went back inside the orphanage, Finn took a deep breath and sighed, saying, "Kanan... I'm sorry you never got to meet her in person."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Southern Chicago, Illinois - Parking Lot of an Abandoned Wal-Mart~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As the Quinjet landed at the parking lot of the abandoned Wal-Mart where the rebels believed they would find the Obelisk, the Rebels from Castelia City exited the plane, with Jessie asking, "So... where are the local Chicago Rebels? Weren't they supposed to join us?" "They should be here soon," Shining Armor responded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Shalour City, France - The Tower of Mastery~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After hearing what IF stated, Korrina replied, "You're the daughter of Lt. Surge? I have to say, it is an honor to meet the daughter of one of the Rebel Alliance's founding members." Then, when Mario brought up his concern about regarding Lydia, Korrina replied, "Astral drones? Oh, you mean the S-types that Lydia mentioned? Oh, don't worry about her. I've trained Lydia for months. She is a formidable warrior. I'm sure she can handle anything."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Truck~

[​IMG]

While Ezio was driving and listening to Mileena as she mentioned her sister, he noticed Mileena lose her cheerful mood. In response, Ezio held Mileena's left hand with his right hand firmly, silently smiling at her as he continued steering the wheel with his left hand, wanting to reassure her that he'll always be there for her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Glomgold's Submarine~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Well... of course I know him. I mean, who doesn't?" Donald replied as he was sweating. Just then, the Taco Bell Dog announced, "We're here, amigos. We've reached Atlantis! Now get yourselves ready!"

~Shalour City, France~

[​IMG]

As Lydia was carefully treading around Shalour City, wondering when and where she would meet up with the rebels from Lumiose City, she heard a loud explosion nearby. Rushing towards the explosion's direction, Lydia noticed an overturned car in flames, with Stormtroopers and Cybermen quickly arriving to the scene to disperse the crowd and take control of the situation...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Alright everyone, stand back!" a Stormtrooper declared as citizens were forced to stand back from the scene. "We have the situation under control," A Cyberman added. 'Huh, wonder what might've caused this,' Lydia thought to herself as she walked away from the scene. But as she continued on her way, she noticed a group of individuals nearby, also carefully treading around to avoid detection...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

'It's Bellec and his Rebels,' Lydia thought to herself. "Psst," Lydia called out to Bellec and the others, silently waving to them. Upon noticing Lydia, Bellec quickly recognized her, nodding in response as he silently signaled his Rebels to follow Lydia.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Constanze's Underground Hideout~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Beneath Nintendo High School grounds was a secret hideout belonging to Constanze, and accompanying her were her friends, Amanda and Jasminka. Amanda was busy discussing important matters with Ursula Callistis, and her guest, Phil Coulson. "Why Coulson though?" Amanda questioned Ursula, "Didn't you see what he did today? Who knows what'll happen to Neku. Poor guy." "You think I was happy in doing that?" Coulson retorted, "I had no choice. If I'm to survive in an Earth controlled by the New World Order, I had to adapt and maintain my cover. Trust me, no one hates the New World Order more than me. I am ready to finally put my old life behind me and become a Rebel." As Amanda looked at Constanze and Jasminka, she sighed and said, "Alright. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, Mr. Coulson." "Please, call me Phil," Coulson requested. "Very well, Phil," Amanda replied, "Welcome to the Rebel Alliance. Now then, Ursula, about the Sh-" Before Amanda could finish her sentence, she and the others noticed as the ceiling above the nearby sofa opened up, and Akko, Lotte, Sucy, and Diana came out of it, landing at the sofa...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Oww, that hurt..." Akko commented as she tried getting up. "Hehe, that was fun," Sucy said, grinning. "What is the meaning of this?!" Diana angrily questioned before noticing the hideout, "Where are we?" "What the...?" a confused Amanda wondered out loud. "Akko?" Ursula called out to Akko. "Huh, hey Miss Ursula!" Akko replied back. "Wow, so much for a secret hideout," Coulson commented. "Secret... hideout?!" Diana cried, "Do you realize how many rules have been broken by having this place exist?!" "No, and I don't care," Amanda replied before turning to face Jasminka, "Jasminka, restrain them." Nodding as she continued smiling, Jasminka quickly and surprisingly grabbed Akko, Sucy, Lotte, and Diana from behind, holding them all tight. "H-hey, let me go!" Akko cried as she struggled to break free of Jasminka. "I demand you put me down this instant!" Diana added. Jasminka, however, ignored them as she carried them to another room in the hideout. "Hmm, well I suppose that's one way of dealing with that problem," Phil commented.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Forest~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Connor and the others were walking, and Darien heard what Luna said to him while he still carried the unconscious Sammy, Darien replied, "Well, I'm sure they'll have milk at the hideout." Darien still couldn't believe he was talking with Luna despite living under the same roof for the past few months. Meanwhile, the group noticed that on their left, Marco Diaz was maneuvering his bicycle while Star Butterfly rode behind, both wanting to reach the Rebel hideout, with the only problem being that Marco was exhausted from all the biking he had done today...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Come on, Marco! Ride like the wind!" Star cried, trying to keep Marco biking. "I... I can't do it Star... I'm exhausted..." Marco replied as he finally came to a halt, falling along with the bike to its right side. "Ow..." Star calmly said after falling, while Darien, Connor, and Rini sweatdropped after seeing the scene unfold. 'Hang on... I remember these two,' Darien thought to himself, 'That girl was transformed into a monstrous butterfly and terrorized Nintendo High School, while her friend was trying to save her, which Serena, as Sailor Moon, ultimately did. That was the day I gave her the Silver Crystal...' As Star got up, and helped Marco up, she gasped upon noticing the others, instantly recognizing Serena as she questioned, "Is that...?" Upon getting a clearer view of Serena, Star squealed as she rushed towards Serena, hugging her tightly as she exclaimed, "Serena! Mah sistah from anotha motha! I'm so glad to see you, I thought I'd never see you or anyone else from Nintendo High after deciding to join the Rebels, but here we are!" As Marco joined the rest of the group, Marco squealed as well, only he did it at the sight of Connor, crying, "I can't believe it! You're Ratonhnhaké:ton! THE leader of the entire Rebel Alliance! It is an honor, sir!" Smiling, Connor replied, "The honor is all mine, Marco. And please, call me Connor." "Connor? As in Connor Kenway?!" Marco questioned, with Connor nodding in response, "Wow... I never imagined a fellow Nintendo High classmate would end up leading a worldwide rebellion! You are so awesome!" Smiling, Connor responded, "I appreciate all the compliments. However, I am simply one person. Every member of the Rebel Alliance deserves equal recognition. For without them, there would be no rebellion."

3. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Scotland, Old Forge~

"Yes, I would ma'am, if you could introduce me and my... friend to him, that would be fantastic."
    Harold said and moved from his seat. "I'll let you finish your drink first, one thing I learnt from Scotland is never leave a drink unfinished." Harold said and went to sit across from Kimberly as he dug his hand into his pocket as Kimberly selected something light, he already eaten from the storage within the trunk but Kimberly hadn't had breakfast so he paid for it, well waiting, Harold pulled out a book that had Latin words, he noted a curious look. "Just a book of spells, they are written in Latin oddly enough, I do wonder why they don't bother with simple English." Harold said with a shrug.

"I may look like I know a lot but I am always still learning, after all, back when things were normal, wizards and witches were graded in school in the Mastery of various subjects, Transfiguration, Charms, Potions, you name it, there's likely a category based around it." Harold said, taking note of Kimberly's interest and she did ask if the stories about the brooms were true. "Oh yes, that was a class, in the normal world, you lot test yourselves with much more powerful cars to beat speed records, in the magical world, that's what they do with brooms, I do have one stored somewhere in my trunk but I never really used it in case eyes in the sky figure out there's an magical flying around... of course, I don't have a black cat either, I'm more of a dog person." Harold said with a chuckle before noting Kimberly's engagement ring.

"Ah, are you married?" Harold asked, changing the subject to be about her.

~Nintendo High, Hallway-

Yuuki noticed a Vulpix and she was surprised. "A Vulpix! That's one of the more adorable Pokémon... but why is out here on its own?" Yuuki muttered and heard the principal's voice she hid behind a corner as Vidic was obviously questioning someone in there.

Yang stretched her arms as she looked at the abandoned Wal-Mart. "I wonder what happened here that caused this place to close down." Yang wondered out loud and glanced to James's partner, Jessie, she always wondered how she handled her hair that seemed to defy logic unless she hair sprays it constantly.

4. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Scotland - Old Forge-

"Oh, no." Kimberly said, embarrassed as she looked at her engagement ring. "My fiance proposed to me before the Purge and everything changed but then we were separated when everything changed cause we're both Rangers and I ended up in London while he ended up who knows where in the world. Our engagements rings are our only ways to know we can find each other."

-Chicago, Illionis - Abandoned Wal-Mart-

Dante stepped out of the Quinjet and looked around, Billy stepped up, his face covered up by his hood and mask. He lowered the mask, and sighed, saying, "Dante, it has been quite awhile." "Billy, my man, good to see you again!" Dante said, lowering his mask and smiled, til he saw the wolf emblem on his Ninjetti uniform. "Oh, come on! You got a wolf! All I got is a stupid ape!" Billy sighed, rubbing his forehead, Philip lifted his hood a bit. "Same old Dante, never changes." "Tell me about it...." Billy said, Dante waved, uncaring, "Good to see you too, Philip, Shotaro."

Dante looked and saw Kendall and Shelby, smiling slyly. "Hello, ladies." He said, but Billy grabbed his collar. "Don't even think about it."

[​IMG]

-Shalour City, France-

Sirius, who had adept skill in riding a motorcycle, steadily followed the others, keeping his Driver and Lockseeds hidden since any peek of their appearance would be a dead giveaway for who he was and where the Rebels were going.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Nintendo High - Teacher's Lounge-

'Oh, crap, I'm busted.' Hermione thought, looking at the principal. She turned to face him, hiding the bag of what she had taken so far. Nico and Vulpix hid outside the room, thinking about how to help her. Vulpix saw something and ran to Yuuki, its small brown paw patting at her and trying to get her to help its trainer who was caught in the room.

Trying to think, Hermione said, "Yes, I made sure that the rumors spread so the student body would be focused on the rumors and thought of a thief while I scooped out the school to look for the most valuable treasure." 'I am so bad at this.....' Hermione thought, doubting that he would believe it and could see that it was her behind the mask.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Abandoned Japanese Military Base-

"I don't know." Rey said, holding her legs and looking down. "I just remember calling for them to come back and watched as they drove away and I was left alone, fending for myself and honing my skills as a scavenger and mechanic."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Forest-

"Star, I wasn't expecting to see you with the Rebels." Serena said, surprised at seeing her and getting a sudden hug from her. She tucked the Silver Crystal away and smiled, then hugged her back. Luna whispered, 'I hope so.' She watched as Star and Serena hug each other.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Arendelle - Elsa's room-

Grabbing the parchment from her desk, Elsa looked at them and said, "This parchment was given as a gift from Harold, the young man who supposedly kidnapped me. This acts as a way for us to communicate with each other and it isn't traced." "How does it work?" Anna said, Elsa grabbed her quill and dipped it.

'Harold, I don't have any information on the woman who is here but I will talk with Anna about possibly leaving Arendelle. If we agreed, I will let you know. Be careful.'

Elsa let Anna and Olaf see the ink disappear to Harold's parchment. Anna gasped and smiled.

5. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Shalour City: Tower of Mastery~

"Right, well we should properly introduce ourselves." C.C. started before coughing to prepare herself. "Like mentioned we are not a part of the Rebel Alliance and came originally from Japan. I am C.C....the secondary commander of the Rising Tide organization." She then motioned towards Cynthia, Zone-Tan, and Robin. "These are Cynthia, Zone-Tan, and Robin. The first being a former Pokémon League champion and my lover, the second being a powerful S-Type who is on our side, and the third being an experienced tactician. Back in the day the four of us originally fought against the S-Types prior to the founding of the group." C.C. then motioned towards Kai. "And this is Saki Kazue, the leader of the Rising Tide and...well..." C.C. blushed sputtering. "Our adopted daughter." Kai then gave the green-haired woman a gentle punch to the shoulder asking. "Did you lose your cool there?" C.C. shook her head. "No I didn't," Cynthia giggled. "I think you did."

"Anyway!" Kai started before looking at Korrina. "Yes, I am the leader and some of the girls here are a part of the group. Although I'd prefer being called Kai." The redhead motioned her hands towards the other members of the Rising Tide. "These people are our resident hacker genius, Futaba Sakura. Our analyst Neru Akita. Our drunken fighters Haku Yowane and Meiko Sakine. Twins Sammy and Amy Pendleton. Eldest Princess of Nohr, Camilia and eldest princess of Hoshido, Hinoka. Our regular members are Samus Aran, Pyrrha Alexandria, Ryoko Subaru, Izumi Maki, Hikaru Amano, Morrigan and Lilith Aensland, Lucina, Kallen Kozuki, Kairi and her cousin Namine, and finally Platinum Berlitz." Dawn glared at Kai before she said. "I prefer being called Dawn." Kai then pointed at Aoi and Rose. "And finally this is my brother Aoi and his pet project Rose." Aoi's eyes shot open at his sister's explanation. "She's a person, not a pet project."

Luigi then blinked before asking. "You just said two of those people were princesses, how is that possible when most of the royal dignitaries were killed off?" Mario then bluntly commented. "They don't even look like they're princesses." Kai facepalmed at Mario's comment before she said. "Luigi, I'll explain the full story to you, your brother, and the others later."

As Kai had finished her introduction, Joker had his hands inside the white pockets of the cloak waiting. He soon stepped forward with Morgana hopping onto his shoulder, the feline looking at Korrina as Joker explained. "Yes, I am Akira Kurusu, leader of the Phantom Thieves and codenamed Joker." Skull then looked at him confused and asked. "Woah, hold on, why are you..." Joker looked at Skull before explaining. "Considering we are about to involve ourselves in a war, it is best that we don't use our codenames in front of the Rebel Alliance." Skull slowly shook his head. "Right...well name's Ryuji Sakamoto, I go by Skull." Bowser looked at Skull remarking. "Huh, I've seen you at Nintendo High...you could give Sonic a run for his yen." Morgana then added. "Yeah, almost there from what I heard. I'm Morgana, you can call me Mona, Lady Korrina." Fox looked over at Korrina before nodding. "I am Yusuke Kitagawa, codename Fox." Crow adjusted his mask. "Goro Akechi, just Akechi will suffice, codename Crow." Ram looked up at Akechi remarking. "You look like a Tengu to me." This surprised Akechi as Panther burst into laughter, she eventually recomposed herself as she said. "My name's Ann Takamaki, codename Panther." Queen sighed slightly giggling. "And I am Makoto Niijima, codename Queen." Mario was about to blurt another comment when Peach slammed her fist atop his head stopping him, Noir looked at Mario being smacked on the head before she looked at Korrina. "And I am Haru Okumura, codename Noir."

Noire looked at Haru before she said. "Hey, your codename is my name." Uni then added. "But your name ends with an e." Uni looked at Korrina with a smile. "I am Uni, younger sister to Noire...and Neptune, Blanc, and Vert." Uni pointed at Neptune, Vert, and Blanc before pointing to Nepgear, Ram and Rom. "And these are my other siblings Nepgear, Ram, and Rom. We have more siblings but they and our mother are back in Japan fighting." Yoshi then posed. "Nintendo High's Cooking Club President Yoshi at your service!" Kirby also posed. "Along with Nintendo High's Cooking Club Vice-President Kirby as well!" Compa nodded. "You already met Iffy, but my name is Compa." Neptune smirked. "Iffy and Compa have a special bond with one another." This made IF and Compa blush red as Bowser stepped forward. "Name's Bowser, I am one of the strongest there is." Daisy rolled her eyes at Bowser before remarking. "You're not the only one, my name is Daisy." Peach looked at the two before she said. "Actually, with my powers I think I am stronger than both of you...but I don't want to brag. My name is Peach." Bowser and Daisy slowly stepped away from Peach as Rosalina pointed at Pauline and the Mario brothers. "This is Pauline, older sister to these two. I am Rosalina...I fell from the sky." Mario and Luigi then began to spin as Mario said. "And we're..." The two then posed shouting. "The Super Mario Brothers!" This was met with some sweatdrops as Makoto asked. "Did you really need to do that?" C.C. walked up to Mario and Luigi and placed her hands on their heads. "Mario and Luigi are the key in order to deal with the S-Types, particularly their commander as they have been known to be on par with Astral in terms of skill and power."

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  6. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

Flintheart-17.png gabby.png hack.png slash.png

~ Submarine ~

Cursing under her breath at the interruption, Gabby shot another glare at Donald. "We'll finish this conversation later." As she, Hack and Slash got ready to leave the submarine, she whispered something to the two. "Remember, we're helping McDuck..."

The two wolves nodded. Grabbing their weapons, they waited for the submarine to make it's stop before getting ready to leave.

"Now remember! We go in, grab the treasure and prove I am better than Scrooge in every way!" Glomgold exclaimed. "Of course, if we end up killin' him in the process, that's just a bonus for me!" With a loud, sinister laugh, he led everyone out of the submarine.

mileena.png

~ Truck ~

Feeling Ezio's hand on hers gave Mileena some comfort, and she responded with a warm smile. "Thank you, Ezio..."

190px-SMO_Art_-_Pauline.png

~ Shalour City: Tower of Mastery ~

Pauline listened attentively as everyone introduced themselves, giving a small wave once Rosalina introduced her. "It's nice to meet you all."

7. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]

As Pepper continued greeting guests, she noticed one of the guests arriving was someone who she used to work for years ago...

[​IMG]

"Pepper," Aldrich greeted Pepper, remembering how she used to work for him, and how he used to ask her out all the time, despite always getting rejected. "Killian," Pepper responded. "You look great," Aldrich complimented Pepper, "You look really great." "Yeah, so do you," Pepper replied, "So, what on Earth have you been doing?" "Oh, nothing fancy. Just a little something for the New World Order called Project Extremis," Killian said, "It's how non-Conduit Stormtroopers are able to use powers. And please, call me Aldrich." "Well, it's very nice to see you again, Aldrich," Pepper responded, "Hope you enjoy your time here." "I'm sure I will," Aldrich said as he walked away, "I'll see you around." "Will do," Pepper responded as she breathed a sigh of relief and went back to greeting guests.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Rue shook her head as she said, "Unbelievable." "Yeah... I'm sorry to hear that you had to go through all that, Rey," Ritchie added. "Pikachu," Sparky concurred as he nodded. "I know it's tough, but if you want my advice, just forget about 'em, Rey," Rue suggested, "If you're a Rebel, then you're already part of one big family."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Scotland - Old Forge~

[​IMG]

"Aye. That's true," Rhona replied to Harold as she continued with her drink, thinking to herself that even though Harold sounded like Harry, the tone of his voice felt different somehow, though it she couldn't quite put her finger on it. Nevertheless, she was convinced at this point that the person she spoke to was certainly not Harry. Once she finished with her drink, Rhona placed 10 Gil at the table as payment for her drink, along with a couple more Gil for tips. She then got out of her seat, and headed out to meet with Fergus while passing by Harold and Kimberly, noticing they were discussing something.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"If I had to guess, probably because Wal-Mart's CEO figured it'd be cheaper to close down stores like this one and lay off many hardworking individuals while rewarding corporate executives with even more money," Skye responded to Yang after hearing her wonder why the Wal-Mart near them was closed down, "Damn capitalist pigs. Oh look, the Chicago Rebels are here." Skye and the others watched as vehicles arrived to the scene, and the local area's Rebels stepped out...

[​IMG]

"Cassie Cage, reporting for duty," Cassie greeted Shining Armor and May as she approached them, giving them a salute. "At ease," May replied as she watched the Rebels interact with each other. "Looks like you guys are ready," Shining Armor commented. "Affirmative," Cassie responded, "Got all the intel, and we're ready to move in." "Perfect. As long as we remain on the lookout for any potential danger, we should be good," Shining Armor said, "Let's go." Nodding, May called out to the Rebels, "Alright everyone, let's move in!" "And whatever you do, do NOT touch the Obelisk when you find it," Shining Armor warned as he and the rest of the Rebels made their way across the parking lot, ready to enter the abandoned Wal-Mart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Alaska - Rebel Hideout~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Jyn and Cassian were walking towards Cassian's U-Wing, Jyn noticed Clawhauser and his droid, R2-D2, conducting maintenance on the U-Wing...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"H-hey there," Clawhauser greeted Jyn as she and Cassian arrived to the ship, "I'm Benjamin Clawhauser, former receptionist slash radio dispatcher at the Annapolis Police Department. Now though, I'm an X-Wing pilot for the Rebel Alliance. And this here's my good pal, R2-D2." R2 electronically beeped a greeting to Jyn, with Jyn replying, "I remember you. From India." "Oh yeah, that..." Clawhauser said as he remembered how he and R2-D2 captured Jyn, "Really sorry about that. No hard feelings?" Smiling, Jyn replied, "None." As Jyn and Cassian packed their things into the ship, Clawhauser commented, "So, they're sending you two to South Africa." "Looks like it," Cassian replied. "Well guys, the ship is all set. You are ready to go. Stay safe," Clawhauser said as he and R2-D2 stepped out of the U-Wing. "Thanks, guys," Andor thanked the two as R2 responded with an electronic beep that translated to 'You're welcome.' But as Cassian got into the cockpit of the ship, he noticed Jyn was carrying a blaster "What?" Cassian wondered out loud, visibly confused. "I know how to use it," Jyn replied. "That’s what I’m afraid of," Cassian said, worried that Jyn might use the blaster to kill him and make a run for it once they're in South Africa, "Give it to me." "We’re bound to come face-to-face with Stormtroopers," Jyn replied, "I have to protect myself." "That’s not the point," Cassian said, "Where did you get it?" "I found it inside the hideout," Jyn answered, "Trust goes both ways." Sighing, Andor said, "Fine." Cassian then started his ship, and started to fly it towards the sky while switching the cloaking mode on to avoid detection from the New World Order.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

"And now here you are, snooping around the teacher's lounge, looking through, and possibly taking, things that do not belong to you," Vidic replied, "That to me sounds like a thief." Tapping on his watch, Vidic spoke to the microphone on it, saying, "Security, we have an intruder in the teacher's lounge." Two Stormtroopers were then racing across the hallway in order to reach the teacher's lounge.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Irkutsk, Russia - Outside Rebel Hideout~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Nikolai Orelov and his fellow Rebels were nearing the local Rebel hideout (which was inside an old apartment building), Sabine commented, "I wonder if Finn was able to avoid an encounter with Stormtroopers and Cybermen." "So, do you think he'll fight to the end for the Rebels?" Gilda wondered out loud. "How should I know," Nikolai responded, shrugging. But once they reached the hideout, they were shocked to see none other than Finn himself, waiting for them at the entrance...

[​IMG]

"Hey," Finn greeted them, "Hope I'm not too early." "Perhaps a bit," Galina responded. "Well, it's what I do," Finn said as he shrugged. "By the way, you were great back there!" Gilda complimented Finn. "Yeah. And maybe we can do even better next time," Sabine added. "That's enough," Nikolai told his Rebels, "The mission was a success. But don't get overconfident now. There are still more challenging trials we must face. Now, let's get inside." Nodding, Finn and the other Rebels each entered the hideout.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Castelia City, New York - Stark Tower (Again)~

[​IMG]

As Grand Moff Toffee was staring out at the Castelia City skyline while holding a glass of champagne, he heard a voice call out to him, saying, "Grand Moff! Good to see ya!" Turning around, Toffee noticed it was the North American Regional Governor, Tex Richman, who had called out to him...

[​IMG]

"Ah, Governor," Toffee replied as he joined Richman, "I hear the traitor Florent L'Belle has been dealt with." "Indeed he has," Richman responded, "Now it's just a matter of finding the Obelisk." "And the rebel cells in the region?" Toffee asked. "Still working on it," Richman responded, "I have an Inquisitor looking into it. I'm sure we'll be done with these rebel cells pretty soon." "I expect nothing less," Toffee said as he raised his champagne glass, "Hail the New World Order." Raising a glass as well, Tex repeated, "Hail the New World Order." The two then took a sip of their drinks after making the toast.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

"Oh, I know about these parchments!" Olaf said, "Yeah, I heard that as part of the conversion to the SSS for magic users, the New World Order confiscated every enchanted parchment they could get their hands on, and that they're now banned. Probably 'cause they aren't traced. Or the New World Order just really wants magic users to use the messaging feature of the SSS app. Guess your friend, Harold, has been avoiding getting caught by the New World Order so well to avoid getting his parchment confiscated. Also... I just realized that we have a banned item in the room."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Akko, Sucy, Lotte, and Diana were each tied to a chair, Jasminka was confiscating their wands and phones, while Diana angrily complained, "You can't keep us tied up like this!" "Actaully, I think I can," Amanda replied as Jasminka handed the wands and phones to Constanze. Constanze then sat in front of her computer, connecting each of the wands and cellphones to her computer via a USB connection. "What's she doing?" Lotte asked. "Hacking into each of your wands and cellphones to make sure the New World Order can't trace them," Amanda replied. "Why would you that? It's not like you're Rebels or anything like that, right?" Akko asked. "Actually, that's exactly what we are," Amanda responded. "WHAT??!!" Diana cried, "You terrorists! When the New World Order finds out about this whole operation, they'll deal with you! HELP!! SOMEONE HELP!! I'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED BY REBEL SCUM!!" Sighing as she rolled her eyes, Amanda grabbed some nearby masking tape, and placed it over Diana's mouth, preventing her from trying to call for help. "So... what are you gonna do with us now?" Sucy asked. "We'll think about it," Amanda replied as she and Jasminka left, leaving the four captives with Constanze, who was still hacking into the wands and cell phones that were confiscated. 'Miss Ursula's joining the Rebels?' Akko thought to herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Uhhhhh....." a confused Korrina said as she and Lucario both sweatdropped after hearing every single individual from C.C.'s group introduce themselves (and not hearing the explosion from outside as it happened), "Okaaay... I'm not gonna lie... but that is way too many names to remember at the same time. Besides Cynthia, who I know only 'cause she's famous, I think it might be useful to get you all some name tags. Talk about an information overload. Till then, I think I'll give you all nicknames." Just then, Korrina noticed Lydia arrive with Bellec and his Rebels...

"Grasshopper, Bellec, you made it!" Korrina greeted Lydia, "How were you all able to get here undetected?" "We blew up one of the cars we used to come here," Bellec answered, "While the Cybermen and Stormtroopers are distracted with that, we were able to easily sneak here." "There was an explosion?" Korrina asked. "Yes," Lydia responded, "Didn't you hear it?" "Uhhhh," Korrina said, believing that she may have not heard it because of the mass introductions from earlier, "Never mind that. Bellec, these here are survivors of the Great Purge. Apparently, they call themselves the Rising Tide." "Ah, I see," Bellec commented as he looked at the group, "And who's the leader?" "If I'm not mistaken, and I probably would be, it's her," Korrina responded, pointing Bellec towards Kai. "I see. Then I need the both of you to join me for a discussion on what to do next. In private," Bellec told Kai and Korrina.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Atlantis~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Having arrived to the lost city of Atlantis, Scrooge and his fellow adventurers were looking around to see if there was anything of interest. "Ah-ha!" Scrooge exclaimed upon noticing a certain mural on a wall, which also caught the attention of the others, "Well, according to these markings, the Atlantines were so eager to build an epic city of wonders and death traps, they didn't stop to figure out a proper support structure, and the whole thing fell into the sea! You kids best stay by the sub while I scout ahead." However, Dewey was nowhere to be found, with Huey commenting, "Dewey ran in as soon as you said 'death traps.'" "Come on, Scrooge! We got this," Dewey's voice called out from a corridor away from where the group currently was. "Boy!" an annoyed Scrooge replied back as he started heading towards the direction of Dewey's voice while being followed by the others. Meanwhile, unbeknownst to Scrooge and the others, Donald and the rest of Glomgold's group were secretly eavesdropping on Scrooge's group...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"There they are," the Taco Bell Dog commented, "Gabby, get rid of them." "Wait!" Donald cried, surprising the Taco Bell Dog, "Uhhhh... if we get rid of them now, we can't torture them later!" "Brilliant!" the Taco Bell Dog happily replied, "Wouldn't you agree, Glomgold?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Alleyway~

[​IMG]

Parking the truck he and Mileena stole earlier in an alleyway, Ezio took out an old-school pager from 90s, and proceeded to page someone. "Bene," Ezio commented, "Now, we just wait for him to arrive to take the truck. And we'll be done for the day."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Forest~

"So, besides Connor, who're you traveling with?" Star asked Serena, looking at Rini, "Oh my gosh! Is this your little sister? She's so adorable!" "Y-yeah, I am," Rini lied, figuring that besides keeping it a secret, revealing that Serena may possibly her mother in the future would most likely lead to a very long and confusing discussion, "Name's Rini." "Well, nice to meet you lil' Rini," Star replied, patting Rini on her head while shifting her attention to the unconscious Sammy, "Oh dear, who is that and what happened to him?" "It's Serena's brother, Sammy," Darien responded, "He should be fine. Just a bump on the head." "That's a relief," Marco commented. "So, I guess you're Serena's other brother?" Star asked Darien. "Uh, no actually," Darien replied, "I'm not related to her. The name's Darien by the way. And this is Luna, Serena's cat." "Ohhhhhhhh, I get it," Star said, "You're her boyfriend!" "What?!" a surprised Darien replied as he started to blush, while Connor and Rini watched as they sweatdropped, "Er... I never said tha-" "Serena, you are so lucky," Star told Serena as she gave her a friendly nudge, "Gurl, I am so jealous. I wish my ex-boyfriend Tom was as much of a decent guy as he is." "OKAY... Star, I think that's enough with introductions," Marco said as he dragged Star away from Serena, mouthing the words 'I am so sorry' to Darien and Serena, "Anyway, are you guys headed to Rebel HQ?" "As a matter of fact, yes," Connor answered, "We were on our way to meet a friend of mine who can teleport us there." "Sweet!" Star cheered, "Then let's go!"

8. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Scotland, Old Forge~

Harold listened to Kimberly as she stated she was engaged to her beloved but then the Purge came as this was all she had to remember him. "I doubt he's careless to be caught seeing as you were a survivor of what happened that day, not after what he promised you." Harold leant back in the chair, arms crossed as he noted Rhoda beginning to head out and gave a small incline of his head to acknowledge her presence as the food came to be served for Kimberly.

Yang walked in pace with the group, looking ready for a fight.

~Nintendo High School - Teacher's Lounge hallway~

Yuuki had followed the young Vulpix and saw Principal Vidic questioning someone and looked, unsure what to do as she figured that maybe she try the code with the note and the item spoke as Yuuki tried to muffle it up while hidden. "Yellow! 1-1-6! Masqueraise! Lupinranger!" as Yuuki was in a unfamiliar yellow suit with a cape and she gasped a bit before nodded to herself and spoke, changing her tone to sound more mature and not so obviously it was her, after all, thieves needed to guard their identity as she with her remarkable reflexes tripped up the Stormtroopers them came around the corner, knocking them out and posed.

"Hold it right there old man, that treasure is ours for the taking! If you wanna stop it, why not do it yourself? Vulpix, use smokescreen on that old codger!" Yuuki called out, hoping against hope the Pokémon would listen to such an command sicne well, Pokémon tend to bond with their trainers and trust them more than anything else as Max hid around another corner, taking a flash with her camera.

9. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Old Forge - Scotland-

Kimberly ate her meal which was a English muffin, two slices of bacon, and scrambled eggs with a cup of warm tea. She thought to herself, 'Tommy and Thomas are smart, they wouldn't get captured so quickly. And well..... their colors as Rangers wouldn't have them stick out like mine does. I wonder, how are the other Rangers doing with their colors?' She sipped her tea, and kept quiet.

-Chicago, Illinois - Abandoned Wal-Mart Parking Lot-

Billy and Dante walked with the group, Philip kept his hood over his head and walked. Kendall had a scanner to find the item in question and walked with Shelby, the two girls looking at the scanner and waiting for the signal on the scanner to get stronger so they knew they were closer to the item.

-Sioux Falls, South Dakota - Rebel Hideout-

Breathing as he finished, Noah said, "Done. Now all the Rebels know where they are and hopefully see if there are Rebels in that location to find them and ask them for help." Kira helped him stand up and led him to a couch where he laid down and fell asleep, Gia putting a blanket over him. Troy asked, "What now?" "I'm not sure." Kira said, touching her yellow gem on her bracelet.

-Gokai Galleon-

Emma stood on the crow's nest of the Galleon, looking at the sky and breathing. Luka saw her and put a blanket over her shoulders, "What are you doing up here? You'll catch cold if you stay too long." "Luka...." Emma said. "You think my friends are alright? And do you think they would still accept me if they find out I'm a pirate?" Luka looked at the scared girl who held herself and shook, not from the cold but from fear of her friends not accepting her for her new style. She held the scared girl and rubbed her shoulders, "Shh, shh. It's okay. Everything will be alright."

Emma kept quiet and held Luka, who smiled and brought her back down to the main room after calming her down.

-England-

Harry and James looked out at England, Harryy on the Rose Attacker and James on his Black Bike Battle, Riolu was in the side car and looked out at the vast land of England, barely having managed to cross over to England. Remus, Lily and the Wilys appeared, Remus on the Sakura Hurricane and the Wilys using their hoverboards while wearing cloaks over their bodies to hide their features and tails. Lily looked at a map of the countries in England and tried to think of the better route to Surrey where her sister lived.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Shalour City, France - Tower of Mystery

Sirius breathed and got off his bike, Namine hid behind her cousin and peeked out, looking at all the new people who had arrived at the place. She looked away when Sirius looked away, recognizing her from the school.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Nintendo High - Teacher's Lounge-

Vulpix looked at Hermione and she nodded, allowing Yuuki to command her Pokemon. Vulpix inhaled and used Energy Ball, firing it at Vidic and making a cloud of smoke while Hermione grabbed Yuuki's hand and ran out of the room, Nico following them with Vulpix. Hermione said, "We have to get out of there before he calls reinforcements." "But where can we go?" Nico said, looking at her and Hermione tried to look for a way out. She ran to a door and opened it, Nico, Vulpix and Yuuki following.

-Den-Liner-

Ryotaro looked as he heard something and saw the three girls and a Pokemon in the train car. Hermione stood up and removed her mask, Ryotaro gasped as he recongized her. "Hermione-san?" He said, surprised, Hermione looked at him and gasped, "Ryotaro?" "You mean the most unlucky student at the school?" Nico said, standing and removing her mask. Ryotaro laughed nervously and cleared his throat, he politely said, "Why don't we sit and talk?"

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Forest-

Serena blushed, "No, no. There is no way he could be my boyfriend. Sides, Sammy would never let me live that down if he knew." While she knew there was a strong feeling of some kind toward Darien, at the moment, she couldn't think of anything and looked away from him.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Rey smiled, "Thanks you guys. I am part of a family now." She rubbed Sparky's head and smiled. Kengo looked and looked at Chibi Chibi, rubbing her hair and thought of her as his family since either of them didn't have a family. Rei talked with Ami and Mina, hoping that Serena was okay.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Arendelle - Elsa's Room-

"Yes, and since we recently started to talk with each other again, this is the only thing that has given me any hope." Elsa said. She looked at them and said, "Please don't tell anyone about this." "Don't worry, the secret's safe." Anna said, smiling.

10. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Shalour City: Tower of Mastery~

"Alright, then let's chat Mr. Bellec." Kai calmly remarked before following him, she turned her head to wink at Aoi and C.C. as a confident note of things being alright. Mario and Luigi soon sweatdropped as they heard what Bellec did with Mario remarking. "When I said I was subtle as an explosion...I didn't think that he'd actually blow up a car..." Luigi blinked. "Well, technically it did allow him and his friends to arrive here without a fuss." Mario then looked at Luigi wondering. "Why didn't I think of doing that earlier!" Peach then looked at Mario before politely explaining. "Because if you did, you probably would have had not only the Stormtroopers and Cybermen on us, but also those S-Types too." Mario slowly started to laugh. "Oh...right..."

~Shalour City, France~

The Astral-S drones were still monitoring the city when their eyes laid upon the burning car that exploded, one of the eyes on the drones turned red before it spoke up akin to Astral itself. "Interesting...so the Rebels of this area have managed to distract the Stormtroopers and Cybermen of the area...however I am not fooled." The drones continued to monitor the area and not move from their positions.​

11. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Helicarrier - Sky Above the Kalahari Desert - South Africa~

[​IMG]

After being summoned by Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin, Director Orson Krennic had arrived with his ship on Tarkin's personal Helicarrier as it hovered across the sky in South Africa. As he made it to the interior of the airship, Krennic watched as pilots and engineers were busy maintaining the Helicarrier's path, while Stormtroopers and Cybermen stood guard, and standing right at the end, watching the view outside the glass structure separating the interior of the Helicarrier from the outside, was Tarkin himself...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Most unfortunate about the security breach on Upington, Director Krennic," Tarkin told Krennic as he approached him, "After so many setbacks and delays, and now this. We’ve heard word of rumors circulating through the town. Apparently you’ve lost a rather talkative cargo pilot. If the public gets wind of our project, more citizens will flock to the Rebellion." "When Project Stardust is finished, Grand Moff Tarkin, the Rebellion will be of little concern," Krennic replied. "When has become now, Director Krennic," Tarkin retorted, "The Supreme Leaders will tolerate no further delay. You have made time an ally of the Rebellion. I suggest, we solve both problems simultaneously with a test of one of the weapons. Perhaps tomorrow. Failure will find you explaining why to a far less patient audience." "I will not fail," Krennic assured Tarkin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

"Don't you worry about a thing," Olaf replied to Elsa, "This snowman's lips are sealed airtight. Well, maybe not literally. But you get the idea. Anyway, where is Harold right now? Still in Japan?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

"Aaah!" Vidic cried as he collapsed after Vulpix used an Energy Ball attack, coughing as he slowly got back up, and noticing Hermione, Yuuki, and Vulpix were nowhere to be found, while two additional Stormtroopers arrived to the teacher's lounge...

[​IMG]

"Sir, are you alright?" one of the Stormtroopers asked as he helped Vidic up. "Never mind me! Find those two crooks and their Vulpix! I want the entire school searched!" Vidic ordered the Stormtroopers. "Copy that," the other Stormtrooper responded as they rushed back out, hoping to find Hermione, Yuuki, and Vulpix (not knowing that Nico was with them as well).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Scotland - Old Forge~

[​IMG]

Entering the Old Forge, Fergus looked around before noticing Harold, and realizing that Rhona was right about how he looked just like Harry. "Ah, Harold... we finally meet. An' Rhona was right, ye sure do look a lot like him." Seeing the Old Forge start to empty out, as it was the less busy time of the day for the pub, Fergus figured that he can discuss Rebel business with Harold inside (as long as they were quiet about it though). Pulling up a chair, Fergus sat with Harold and Kimberly, with Fergus asking Harold, "So, ta what do I owe the pleasure?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Southern Chicago, Illinois - Abandoned Wal-Mart~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As the Rebels entered the dark and abandoned Wal-Mart, Lance asked Cassie, "So, how did someone as young as you end up with the Rebel Alliance?" "After my parents were killed during the Great Purge, I ran away from home in order to survive, found my way to America, and decided to join the Rebel Alliance to get payback against the ones responsible for my parents' deaths," Cassie responded. "Oh, sorry to hear that," Hunter said after hearing what Cassie had to say, "So, I suppose since you're out in the field with us, you're good with combat?" "Oh yeah," Cassie replied, "I was part of my school's ROTC club. And I beat up a guy who called himself a god." "Huh... good to know," Lance commented. "Search the aisles," May ordered the Rebels. "Copy that," Skye replied as she and the other Rebels each went to a different aisle the nearest aisle to start searching for the Obelisk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Irkutsk, Russia - Rebel Hideout~

Seeing Nikolai and the others return, Natasha commented, "I saw the blackout earlier. I take it the mission was a success?" "It was," Gilda responded, "Can't wait to give the New World Order another piece of my mind." "Now, about my payment," Finn told Nikolai, wanting to get his payment as soon as possible. Disgruntled, Nikolai ordered his rebels, "Leave us." Once everyone apart from Nikolai, Finn, and Natasha left, Nikolai ordered Natasha, "Get the man his money." Nodding, Natasha grabbed an envelope hidden under a nearby table, handing it to Finn as she said, "A thousand Gil." Opening the envelope and counting the money to make sure it was correct, Nikolai asked Finn, "So that's it?" "Well, I did say that once I get my money, I'm outta here," Finn responded. "Don't forget, you fulfilled a job for the Rebels," Nikolai told Finn, "Don't even think you can go back to fighting for the New World Order." "Go back to fighting for them?!" Finn scoffed as he got closer to Nikolai to look him straight in the eyes, while Natasha tried to get between them to prevent a possible fight between the two, "I don't care about the New World Order. But don't get me wrong... I don't care about the Rebel Alliance either." "A promise is a promise," Nikolai responded, "We paid you for your service. Now get out." "With pleasure," Finn said as he turned around and walked away. Crossing his arms after Finn left, Nikolai complained, "Abandoned the New World Order, but doesn't bother to use the knowledge he has to fight against them!" "Easy, Nikolai," Natasha replied, trying to calm Orelov down, "You can't force him to join us permanently. He took a big risk abandoning his position as a Stormtrooper. Maybe he just needs time. I have a good feeling about this one." Sighing, Orelov said, "I hope you're right."

"Perfect! We can discuss things over at my room upstairs. Just follow me," Korrina told Kai and Bellec before shifting her attention to the others, "As for all of you, please, make yourselves at home. This place has more than enough rooms for every single one of you. So be sure to find a room that you like." As Korrina led Bellec and Kai to her room, Elise stretched as she said, "Well, today has been pretty hectic. I think I'll find myself a room to relax." "Agreed," Serena concurred as she picked up her Fennekin, "Let's find us a good room to spend the night in, Fenny." "Fokka," Serena's Fennekin replied as Elise and Serena left. Meanwhile, Lydia told Korrina's Lucario, "Well, I think I'm up for some combat practice. What do you say, Lucario? Care for a bout?" Lucario happily nodded as he summoned what appeared to be a long bone glowing green, which he typically uses for his Bone Rush attack. As for Lydia, she summoned her Keyblade, and the she and Lucario walked to an area away from the crowd so that they could practice combat without having to worry about hurting anyone.

~Shalour City, France - The Tower of Mastery - Korrina's Room~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"So, the Rebels have been completely driven out of Lumiose City," Korrina commented as she looked out her window, watching Shalour City from high above the tower. "Aye, and if we don't do something soon, we'll be driven out of Shalour City as well," Bellec responded. "And what of the Rebels who escaped to the East?" Korrina asked, "They went to Santalune city, correct?" "Correct," Bellec answered, "Before arriving, I got word that they arrived there safely." "Well that's good news," Korrina commented, "Still, I agree we gotta do something about the New World Order presence over here. So... we've got Stormtroopers we gotta worry about, then the Cybermen... you did bring some sonic stabilizers with you, correct?" "I did," Bellec replied, "Hopefully it's enough to deal with Cybermen till we are able to get more." Nodding, Korrina added, "And then there are the S-types out there. One of the newbies called them Astral drones, or something." "Astral?!" Bellec cried upon hearing that name. "Does that name ring a bell?" Korrina asked. "Unfortunately, yes," Bellec responded, "I never met Astral myself, but I have heard stories from soldiers who have gone up against that... thing. Astral is the leader of the S-types, and probably one of, if not THE, most powerful of them." "Uh-huh... good to know..." Korrina commented, "Well, if we really are going to do something about the New World Order presence in Shalour City, then it looks like we may have to come face-to-face with this Astral sooner or later, so we gotta be prepared." Looking at Kai, Bellec asked, "What do you think? Do you think pushing against the New World Order here is worth it?" "And... if you could just repeat your name again?" Korrina asked Kai as she sweatdropped, "Hopefully if I take it one step at a time, I could remember every name from your really big group."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As an alarm was blaring across the hideout, Phil and Ursula rushed to Amanda as she was staring at a tablet, with Phil asking, "What's going on?" "This," Amanda replied, showing Phil and Ursula live footage playing on the tablet. Ursula and Phil noticed that the footage showed Stormtroopers inspecting the area near the Nintendo High parking lot, where it seemed they noticed something strange, and were close to discovering the trapdoor leading to the underground hideout. Although these Stormtroopers were actually just looking for Hermione and Yuuki, Amanda and the others didn't know that. Nevertheless, this was an emergency that had to be dealt with sooner than later. "What do we do?" Ursula asked. "Constanze!" Amanda called out her friend, with Constanze rushing to the scene...

[​IMG]

"We're gonna have to evacuate," Amanda told Constanze, "Might as well go to Kyoto right now. And the prisoners come with us. Wouldn't want them spilling anything to the New World Order. Get the ship ready." Nodding, Constanze left in a hurry, while Amanda told Phil and Ursula, "We should be getting out of here pretty soon."

~The Sky Above Castelia City, New York~

[​IMG]

Flying high in the sky was a small airplane typically used by skydivers. It was currently rented by Tony Stark, who, while wearing his Iron Man suit, jumped out of the plane. The Iron Man suit's propulsion system then kicked in, allowing Stark to fly above the city, and head in the direction towards Stark Tower. After doing a few spins and tricks in the air, Stark finally neared Stark Tower, where he did a superhero landing on the balcony of the penthouse. Once he landed in the balcony, Stark started to walk inside while a circular apparatus surrounded him, removing the Iron Man suit piece-by-piece until it was completely off of Tony, while the attendees of his party applauded as he entered...

"Oh, it's good to be here tonight!" Tony greeted the attendees of his party as they cheered for him, "First off, I want thank every one of you for coming tonight. I especially want to give a warm welcome to the two New World Order representatives we have here tonight, Governor Richman and Grand Moff Toffee." Toffee and Tex then smiled and waved as the party's attendees applauded them. "Yeah, great to see them," Stark announced, "Anyway, I never bothered to prepare a speech for tonight, so please, enjoy the night. And most of important, have fun! Just not too much fun. Oh, who am I kidding, go crazy!" The attendees laughed and then applauded once more as they returned to socialize with one another.

~Forest~

After walking for a while, Connor and the others finally reached what appeared to be a cloaked figure facing the opposite direction. "This is him. The one who can teleport us to the hideout," Connor told the others. As he turned around, the figure removed the hood covering his head, revealing himself to be none other than Mewtwo...

[​IMG]

"This is Mewtwo," Connor told the others. Mewtwo was surprised to see Rini among those Connor was escorting, even though he was expecting her to come to the Rebel hideout eventually. 'Mewtwo?' Rini thought to herself after she noticed Mewtwo. As for Darien, he remembered Mewtwo clearly after battling him some months ago in Osaka. "You?!" Darien cried. "You know him?" Star asked Darien. "You bet," Darien replied as he started carrying Sammy with one arm, then summoning one of his sharp roses with his other hand, as it appeared he wanted to attack Mewtwo, "And he's bad news!" Recognizing his voice and rose-summoning, Mewtwo realized who Darien was, and how the two of them battled one another in Osaka. "Tuxedo Mask, we meet again," Mewtwo greeted Darien before Connor got between the two, trying to prevent a fight from happening. "Darien, what is the meaning of this?" Connor questioned Darien. "The last time I met Mewtwo, he was a full-fledged member of the Crystal Order," Darien replied. "I know," Connor said, "I know of his history with the Crystal Order. What you probably are not aware of is that he abandoned the group months ago, most certainly after you last met him. I have known Mewtwo for a while now, and he is no villain. What is done is done. Mewtwo has put his past behind him, and has been of great help to the Rebel Alliance. I understand this may be hard for you, but if you do not trust him, then at least trust me. Please." "Umm, it's probably not my business, but... I think I'd go with Connor on this one," Marco commented. As for Rini, she wanted to say something the whole time, but didn't want to reveal that she's been speaking with Mewtwo for a while, and was aware of his history. Nevertheless, after Marco spoke up, Rini walked towards Mewtwo, held his arm (surprising the others) as she said, "Connor's right. I think we should give him a chance." "Rini..." Darien said, surprised to see Rini embrace Mewtwo without hesitation. Nevertheless, as he gave a sigh, Darien threw his rose away, saying, "Alright, I'll take Connor's word for it, but ONLY because of him. Understand?" "I do," Mewtwo replied.

Due to @FancyStache 's absence until October, the following posts will involve some of his characters (which I have permission to use till he gets back):

~Atlantis~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Aye, I do agree," Glomgold responded to the Taco Bell Dog, "I want Scrooge alive when I shove the treasure in his smug face! He thinks he's so rich and so Scottish, but I'm wearing a kilt, McDuck, a kilt!" As Glomgold and his group made their way inside, elsewhere, Scrooge and his group finally caught up to Dewey, finding him sitting on the ground, looking disappointed...

"Lad! I thought the traps would get you for sure!" Scrooge cried as he and the others approached Dewey. Dewey silently pointed up, with Scrooge and the others noticing buzzsaws on the ceiling, which apparently were supposed to be traps (but since Atlantis was upside-down, so were the traps). "Stupid upside-down temple!" Dewey complained as he got up, "Nothing cool about walking under buzzsaws!" "From now on, don't touch anything!" Scrooge warned Dewey.

~The Capital - Alleyway~

[​IMG]

After waiting for a while, Ezio and Mileena noticed Discord teleporting in front of the truck they stole...

[​IMG]

"About time," Ezio greeted Discord, "I was wondering when you'd come." "I apologize for being late. I was preoccupied with other Rebel matters," Discord replied as Ezio and Mileena stepped out of the truck, with Discord getting into the driver seat himself, "Once again, the Rebel Alliance appreciates your business. You sure you guys have no interest in joining us?" As Ezio and Mileena looked at each other, Ezio looked back at Discord as he said, "I appreciate the offer. But... family comes first, and that means having to stay here in Tok-, I mean, the Capital." "Alright, I understand," Discord replied, "But just in case, the door's always open for you and your family to officially join us. Take care!" Discord then teleported himself and the truck away from the area. "So, back home?" Mileena asked Ezio. "Sì," Ezio replied as the two started walking back home.

12. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Scotland - Old Forge~

Harold put on a neutral face when Fergus had arrived. "Right Kimberly, if he asks you anything, just speak when spoken to and only with what you're comfortable with." Harold said and sat up straight and put both arms on the table.

"Well, there's a reason why I closely resemble Mr Potter, but that's not what we're here for since it's been some time since last time, I only spoke with my features covered." Harold said, putting on the tone he usually does with his clients and indicated to Kimberly. "This is a new associate of mine that I managed to rescue while I was scouting out London's Cybus Industries factory to get the information you required, and well, you aren't going to like the results we've discovered." Harold said and tapped his index finger on the table and made a trace of a mark.

"I've cast a Notice-Me-Not spell along with a buzzing charm, to other patrons of the establishment, all they'll hear is a small buzzing noise similar to chatting and with Notice-Me-Not, well, nobody would look over this way." Harold said and brought out the copied documents out and closed his eyes to recount the events in particular. "After infiltrating the compound, the making of a Cyberman is... crude... They put those who defy the New World order, namely Rebels or other undesirables towards a conversion machine in which... it's not really what its name should be, it basically.. dissects the human being with no mercy and fits the human brain into the suit's exoskeleton with certain chemicals while woven throughout the body is a kinetic-like nervous system with an emotional inhibitor, that stops the brain from realizing itself in the suit or what they are doing while the body's leftovers are just incinerated, leaving nothing behind." Harold said as he exhaled to let the information sink in.

"The plans that we discovered state that something that can take out electrical components can immobilize a Cyberman in theory but I'm not a technical expert and I doubt you are at all but if I have to fathom a guess, if the emotional inhibitor is deactivated or you get the deactivation code which unfortunately, the plans I acquired did not have the aforementioned code, that the brain may undergo unexplainable trauma once it realizes itself in the suit... the bottom line is that the Cybermen that the Rebels are fighting may just very well be their former comrades under the NWO's control." Harold leant back and sighed as if he looked like his age for the first time and actual young man who witnessed such horrors before he recollected himself.

"I can't imagine anyone willingly choosing to convert to this... abomination, I cannot say what other ways might disable a Cyberman without killing them, that is up to those who are a lot smarter in technology than I could ever be, I hope this information I brought will be satisfactory to not only you but also your benefactors, your liege." Harold stated neutrally in a business man like state.

~Nintendo High School, Teacher's Lounge-

Max slipped away from the commotion, she had her pictures, now she just had to develop them, after all, a photographer didn't get points for keeping the photos to themselves.

13. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Scotland - Old Forge-

Kimberly kept quiet, sipping her tea and listening to Harold. When he said Mr. Potter, Kimberly's mind clicked and realized that he did look like Harry Potter, a student who she used to see at Nintendo High and user of a acorn themed Lockseed, it seemed that he and his family were part of the heroes that were scattered after the Purge happened. Based on Fergus' comment, Harry and his family ended up in Scotland and she looked around if she would be able to see them.

-Chicago, Illinois - Abandoned Wal-Mart-

Walking down a aisle with Dante, Billy looked around, he and Dante keeping their masks over their mouths, obviously not having anything to say about their sudden reunion and Dante grumbling about Billy's upgrade in power being cooler than his. Keeping his hood over his head, Philip looked at the items in the aisles, wishing he could genuinely explore this place without the threat of the world controlling everything.

Kendall and Shelby walked, keeping quiet and looking around for their objective.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Shalour City, France - Tower of Mystery-

Finding a room for himself, Sirius looked at the Kiwi Lockseed and wondered where it came from. Deciding to test out his new form, Sirius put his Driver on his waist and activated the Lockseed, putting it in the Driver.

"Kiwi Arms: Geki, Rin, Sei-ya Ha!"

His armor formed, now having brown and green of the kiwi fruit. Sirius looked at himself and his new weapons in this form, Namine passed by his room and saw him, running from his room. Sirius changed from his new form, and ran to find Namine sketching in her sketchbook. He looked at her and she jumped, looking at the former teacher.

-DenLiner-

As the train attendant, Naomi, offered some of her coffee, Ryotaro smiled, saying, "Sorry, Naomi-san, we don't need any coffee." "Oi, Naomi, I'll take some!" Momotaros said, looking at the stewardess, Ryotaro breathed and offered a open booth to the three girls, Nico and Hermione looked at each other and sat on one side while Ryotaro sat with Vulpix and Yuuki on the other side. Ryotaro looked at the three girls and asked, "Hermione-san, can you please explain why you and Nico-san are dressed as thieves? And why Yuuki-san looked a thief version of a Power Ranger?"

"And maybe after that, we can spend some personal time together, making a ocean bluer than the real ocean." Urataros said, holding Hermione's hand and made a motion to kiss it. But Momotaros did a headlock on the blue colored Imagin, saying, "Oh no, you don't, you damn womanizing turtle!" Kintaros just snored and slept with Sieg being in his private car, thus not in the car with the other Taros while Ryutaros looked up from his color drawing and said, "Maybe they are some kind of new Power Rangers." "Hmm." Ryotaro thought and asked, "Do you three have proof?" Hermione and Nico showed their VS Changers and their Dial Fighters, confirming Ryutaros' guess.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Forest-

Serena looked at Mewtwo and wasn't expecting to hear that he was part of the Crystal Order or that he fought against Darien. Luna kept quiet, looking at the Pokemon and wondered how he was going to teleport them to their location.

[​IMG][​IMG]

"I think with the way everything is now, he's no longer in Japan." Elsa guessed. "I would have to ask him, but I guess he might not be there anymore." "Well, as long as he's safe." Anna said, smiling. Elsa nodded, folding the parchment. She said, "Thanks for promising not to tell." "Hey, we're family, family covers for each other." Anna said, hugging her sister.

14. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Tower of Mastery: Korrina's Room~

Kai turned her head towards Bellec before she calmly said. "Well, based on what you said...I think we would have a chance to take this area and kick the NWO out of here. However I am concerned about how Astral will respond. Even though people in my group have stood toe to toe with Astral and managed to beat it, they've not been able to kill it." The redhead then began to think, her artificial eye lighting up in a blue hue. "If we were to gain control of the area, we should probably come up with an escape plan in the event that the NWO comes in contact with Astral and they all show back up here. To avoid many casualties I would suggest that we all head up to space to where my brother works at and regroup from there." Kai then looked at Korrina and rubbed the back of her head. "Well, my name is Saki Kazue, my brother is Aoi Kazue. But you two can call me Kai." Kai then looked at both Bellec and Korrina. "If Astral itself does come here, then there are two boys who are our best bet to stall it, if not beat it senseless. You might have seen them when you came in Mr. Bellec but their names are Mario and Luigi." Kai's eyes looked at Korrina. "They were the two in overalls."

~Shalour City, Tower of Mastery~

As everyone went off in separate directions, Luigi pulled Mario to the side and spoke in a low hushed tone. "I know we agreed months ago to keep them a secret from the world, but I think C.C. and Rosalina need to know. After all they came from that area originally and also...we are going to have to eventually come face to face with Astral again." Mario closed his eyes recalling the moment when he and Luigi left Tokyo before he said. "Alright, they do deserve to at least be aware of it..." Mario then opened his eyes looking at Luigi. "...I'm going to go find Peach. You go find us a room." Luigi nodded and the brothers ran off in different directions.

Kairi started to follow Lydia when she had spotted the presence of the keyblade in her hand, her mind being a bit curious before approaching her and asked. "Excuse me, but that weapon you have looks kind of similar to this." The redhead then brought forth her keyblade in a flowery flash and showed it to Lydia. "I've had this for a while and yet I'm the only one in my group to wield such a weapon. So...would you happen to know anything about the Keyblade?"

Luigi had been running around before spotting C.C. sitting on the large bed of the room she had chosen for herself and Cynthia. Luigi then spoke up. "Excuse me, sorry if I am bothering you...but can I have a word with you in private?" C.C. tilted her head. "Oh...sure, just close the door." Luigi walked in and closed the door before looking at the green-haired woman. "I needed to speak with you about something that happened with Mario and myself months ago. You remember how we explained that Astral touched the Relic?" C.C. nodded. "Of course, that was how Astral amassed that power and how you two barely survived..." Luigi sat down beside her. "We came into contact with a woman named Lady Etoille..." This made C.C. scoot back with her eyes wide in shock. "Y-you met Lady Etoille?! Rosalina's mother?" Luigi nodded with a sheepish grin. "Yeah, Mario and I thought we were dreaming or in the afterlife. But that's not why I came to speak with you." Luigi then brought out his solid-green colored N64 controller with the apple button and glowing rainbow panel. C.C. slowly took the controller and looked at it as Luigi said. "We received part of the Relic's power when we were exposed it, Astral took the other portion of the power." The woman was speechless as she said. "I didn't think this was possible...but we might have a chance at finally stopping Astral." Luigi looked at her before he explained. "Despite her telling us that we were the only ones who stood a chance against Astral at this rate, Mario and I have kept this power a secret in order to keep everyone safe and not drag them into our fight. But considering what has happened we're already fighting anyway and putting the whole world on our shoulders would be foolish." C.C. handed Luigi the controller back and placed her cheek on the palm of her hand closing her eyes in thought. "Hmm..."

15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Outskirts of Upington, South Africa - The Kalahari Desert~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Cassian Andor landed his U-Wing somewhere outside the town of Upington, he told Jyn, "Welcome to Upington. Now remember, we find Saw, we find your father." As Jyn and Cassian stepped out of the U-Wing, they saw two Helicarriers hovering above the town. "What’s with the Helicarriers?" Jyn asked. "It’s because of your old friend, Saw Gerrera, and his attacks," Cassian responded. "Then I suppose we better find him. Or at least get some information on his whereabouts," Jyn commented.

~Atlantis~

As Scrooge and the others made their way through the underground temple, Dewey kicked a rock, which bounced off of a tiki mask on the wall and hit a trapdoor in the ceiling, which opened up and released snakes that fell right on top of Launchpad as the others ran away in fear. "Maybe Atlantis was an ambitious first outing," an exhausted Scrooge commented as cracked his back. Eventually, Launchpad rejoined the others, having been bitten by the snakes (evident by the swelling and numbness on the areas of his body where he was bitten). "Launchpad, are you okay?" Huey asked. "Ah, a little snake venom never..." Launchpad mumbled in response before dozing off, with Webby waking him up after tapping on his arm, "Hi, nice to meet you! I'm everybody's friend!" Launchpad then fainted on Huey, causing him to scream. Meanwhile...

[​IMG][​IMG]

Elsewhere in the temple, Donald heard the echo of Huey's scream, and quickly told Glomgold and the others, "Um, I've got to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back!" Leaving the group, Donald followed the direction of the scream, hoping nothing bad happened to Huey, Dewey, or Louie.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

"Hey, don't forget about me. After all, I do like warm hugs," Olaf told Anna and Elsa, joining them in a group hug, "There we go. Much better. And nothing, absolutely nothing, can ruin this moment for us."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

As Tony was walking around, greeting guests at his party, he was approached by Aldrich Killian...

[​IMG]

"Tony Stark," Killian greeted Stark as he shook hands with him, "Been a while, hasn't it?" "Yeah, umm... who are you again?" Tony asked, unaware of who he was speaking to. "Aldrich Killian, founder and CEO of Advanced Idea Mechanics, or A.I.M. for short," Aldrich replied, "We met each other in Switzerland. Remember? New Year's Eve, 1999? There was a technical conference in Bern. You gave a lecture on integrated circuits despite being drunk. I wanted to discuss something with you, so you told me that you'd meet me at the building rooftop. Well, I was waiting for you, even thinking you were still going to show up by the time the fireworks went off and the year was 2000." "Hmm... sorry, doesn't ring a bell," Stark responded as he patted Aldrich on his shoulder as he walked away, "Good talk though." As Aldrich watched Tony walk away, he angrily said to himself silently, "Of course you don't remember..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Forest~

"Soooo... how is Mewtwo gonna teleport us?" Star wondered out loud. "Let us each hold hands," Connor suggested, "That way, Mewtwo will be able to teleport us all together." "Okay," Rini replied as she held Mewtwo's right paw. Connor then held Mewtwo's left paw, while also holding Marco's right hand. Marco in return held Star's right hand, while Darien (with the unconscious Sammy on one shoulder, and Luna on another shoulder) held Rini's right hand. Star and Darien then reached out to Serena to hold hands with her so that the group would then form a circle, with Darien telling her, "Let's do this, Serena."

"Honestly, this is like trying to find a needle in a haystack," Mack commented as he and the other Rebels were searching through the shelves separating each aisle in the abandoned store. Meanwhile, as Lance and Cassie were searching in the pet aisle, Lance noticed a box on a shelf that seemed familiar. "Hmm, that doesn't look like dog food," Hunter commented as he and Cassie walked towards the box. As the two pulled it out of the shelf and placing it on the floor, Lance recognized the box as the same one Florent had a picture of. "This is it!" Lance commented. "Perfect!" Cassie replied as she turned to alert the other Rebels in the store, "Hey! We found it!" "Good. Now hand it over," a voice near Lance and Cassie demanded. Turning towards the direction of the voice, Lance and Cassie noticed a figure emerge from the shadows, who Lance quickly recognized...

[​IMG]

"Oh, we are so screwed," Hunter said, remembering what he saw Creel do earlier in Virginia. "Attack!" Creel yelled, and many Stormtroopers emerged from hiding, ambushing the Rebels...

[​IMG]

May and Skye used their pistols to shoot any Stormtroopers that were trying to attack them. Mack, using his trusty shotgun axe, attacked Stormtroopers with the ax portion of his weapon, while also shooting at those that were at a farther distance. Shining Armor used some of his unicorn magic to blast Stormtroopers trying to ambush him. Each taking out a Pokeball, Jessie and James both were going to summon a Pokemon to battle the Stormtroopers. "Arbok, come on out!" Jessie cried as she threw her Pokeball into the air. "You too, Weezing!" James followed as he too threw his Pokeball into the air, with Jessie's Arbok and James's Weezing coming out of their Pokeballs...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"CHARBOK!" Arbok cried. "Weezingweez," Weezing added as the two charged towards incoming Stormtroopers, with Weezing hurling sludge towards the Stormtroopers while Arbok used a Poison Sting attack. As for Meowth, he too wanted in on the fun, so he rushed towards a Stormtrooper, and jumped towards his head, removing his helmet as he continually scratched the Stormtrooper's face with his claws, yelling, "This... is... for... the... boss!!!" Meanwhile, as for Lance and Cassie, the two were trying to avoid getting punched by Creel after he had absorbed a nearby steel shelf and changed his entire body to steel. As Lance pushed the box towards Cassie so that he can focus on trying to deal with beating Creel, Cassie grabbed it, and started running towards the other direction. But she soon stopped as she noticed a Stormtrooper point a blaster at her. As Cassie placed the box on the floor and got ready to fight, the Stormtrooper asked, "Cassie?" "That voice... I know it..." Cassie replied, knowing that she heard the voice before. But once she realized who the voice belonged to, Cassie said to herself, "No, it can't be... Max?" Lowering his blaster, the Stormtrooper removed his helmet, revealing himself to be none other than Max Goof, Cassie's old classmate from Nintendo High...

[​IMG]

As Cassie's heart sank after seeing that Max was a Stormtrooper, Max ordered Cassie, "Give me the box, Cassie. Let's not make this ugly." "A Stormtrooper... why Max?" Cassie questioned. "Because I support the New World Order," Max replied, "And I hate Rebel scum." "Max, listen to me. The New World Order is evil. They killed my parents during the Purge," Cassie said. "Well, I am sorry to hear that. Truly," Max replied, "But that doesn't change the fact that you're now associated with the bad guys." "Max... the Rebels aren't the bad guys. Trust me!" Cassie pleaded. "Tell that to Bulky's parents!" Max angrily retorted as his eyes teared up a bit. "Bulk? Bulk Biceps?" Cassie questioned, remembering how Bulk Biceps was part of their ROTC group, and how he would spend time with her and Max, "What happened?" "After he registered to be a Stormtrooper the same time I did, he was stationed in New Mexico while I was in Sri Lanka," Max responded, "But then, the Nibelheim incident... caused by your Rebel friends, happened. Bulk Biceps was found dead, impaled by a weapon. And I had to to deliver the news to his parents. You know what it's like trying to comfort a grieving mother who lost her son?" "Bulk... no..." Cassie sorrowfully said, trying to hold back her tears. "While I was always loyal to the New World Order... after the Nibelheim incident, I swore I would do whatever I can to end the evils of the Rebel Alliance," Max replied, "But regardless of being on opposing sides of a war, you were a close friend to me at Nintendo High. Which is why I am giving you only one chance to do as I say. Give me the box, and walk away." Wiping off tears from her eyes, Cassie got into a fighting position, telling Max, "I'm sorry." "I'm sorry too," Max replied as the two rushed towards each other, and started combating each other with their martial arts skills.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Phil and Ursula followed Amanda until they reached a large airship. "So... that's our way out?" Phil questioned. "Yup," Amanda replied, "Constanze has been working on it for a while, even before the Great Purge. And she finished it not too long ago." Amanda then lowered a ladder on the side of the airship, and climbed up to the ship along with Phil and Ursula, where the three found Constanze preparing the ship for takeoff while Akko, Sucy, Lotte, and Diana (with her mouth still covered by masking tape) were still tied up, all four sitting near the bow of the ship...

"Where are you taking us?" Lotte asked. "Kyoto," Amanda responded, to which Diana raised her eyebrows upon hearing. "WHAAAT?!" Akko cried, "But what about school? And all our stuff from our dorm?!" "Don't worry about all your stuff," Amada replied, "Jasminka went to get 'em. She's good at breaking into dorms. As for school, well, sorry to disappoint you, but it doesn't look like we'll be going to school for a while." Diana gave a muffled scream in response, trying to vent her anger. "Hey, if you didn't wanna come along, then you shouldn't have stumbled upon this hideout," Amanda told Diana. "I'm back," Jazminka said as she too climbed up to the ship while eating a bag of chips...

[​IMG]

"Alright, looks like it's time to take off," Amanda commented.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School~

[​IMG]

As Vidic and Stormtroopers were searching for Hermione and the others, they felt the ground shake. "What in the world?" Vidic wondered out loud, "An earthquake?" Two Stormtroopers then rushed towards Vidic, appearing to have news for him...

[​IMG]

"Sir, you might want to come outside," one of the Stormtroopers told the principal. Following them outside, Vidic joined Alan as they watched what looked like the street in front of the school opening up...

[​IMG]

Vidic and the others then watched as Constanze's airship emerged from underground, and slowly took off as it flew off into the sky. However, upon looking at the side of the ship, Vidic and Alan noticed the logo of the Rebel Alliance spray painted. "Rebels!" Vidic cried. "Don't worry. I'll make a quick call and have TIE fighters tail it," Alan responded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Irkutsk, Russia - Inside The Millennium Falcon~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Returning to Cid's ship, the Millennium Falcon, Finn was greeted by BB-8 with an electronic beep, and by Cid, who said, "There you are. I saw the temporary blackout. Pretty neat what you did to that power plant. So... ya got paid?" "Yup," Finn replied, handing Cid the envelope Natasha gave him earlier at the local Rebel hideout. "Hehe, a thousand Gil. You know, if you keep doin' jobs for them Rebels and start charging higher rates, we'd be rich in no time!" Cid told Finn. "Yeah, yeah, yeah... whatever," Finn replied, sighing as he went to his room. As BB-8 electronically beeped to Cid, wondering what was wrong with Finn, Cid replied, "Eh, go easy on him. Poor guy hasn't been the same since New Mexico."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

Lucario and Lydia both gasped upon noticing Kairi's Keyblade, surprised to see a Keyblade wielder among the group that had just came. "A Keyblade?!" Lydia cried as she examined Kairi's Keybalde, "You say you had it a while... so I assume you've never known about the Keyblade before learning to acquire it?"

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Kai... Kai... Kai... yeah, I think I can remember that," Korrina said to herself. "Well, I agree with everything you said except for one thing," Bellec replied to Kai, "I am not escaping to some station in space. If you really did come to Earth from space recently, then consider yourselves lucky. If the New World Order notices Rebel activity in space, they will ask some foreign planets to assist in capturing any Rebels. I've faced Stormtroopers, Cybermen, S-types, and Inquisitors, but I am not ready to face Daleks or another alien race willing to do what the New World Order asks of them. No... if there is one place in mind, it's Scotland. The leader of a small town there is secretly the leader of the Scottish wing of the Rebel Alliance. I'm sure he would be more than willing to hide us from the New World Order." "Well, whatever you guys decide... I'm staying here," Korrina said, "I was put in charge of the Tower of Mastery by my grandfather, and I will defend it to the death." "Well, if that is what you wish, then I respect that decision," Bellec replied. Once Kai mentioned the Mario brothers, Korrina commented, "Mario... Luigi. Got it. Guess I don't have to call them Thing 1 and Thing 2 anymore."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Scotland - Old Forge~

[​IMG]

"Well, either way, Harry Potter an' his family had just left earlier in the day, so ye just missed him," Fergus replied after Harold mentioned Harry. "Ah, you didn't have ta do that, since the place had mostly emptied out. But then again, better safe than sorry, especially in these days," Fergus said after Harold mentioned he cast a Notice-Me-Not spell. After Harold explained what he saw in London and showed Fergus the copied documents, Fergus said, "Aye... there were rumors within the Rebel Alliance that the Cybermen were bein' designed that way, at least after the Purge. But... unfortunately, this information already confirms much of what was known. An' it's not like this'll upset the public since, according to the New World Order, we are ruthless terrorists, an' deserve this kind of punishment. I remember hearing back in December, the Rebels captured a Cyberman after destroying it, an' did some analysis on the thing. They did find something, which, from what you told me, was the inhibitor. But, we never were able to figure out a way ta deactivate the inhibitors. So, for the entire time, we were only able ta rely on using sonic stabilizers ta weaken their metal, allowing them ta be attacked. I appreciate what you did Harold, an' I'll be sure to send this information to the higher-ups in the Alliance. But other that, I don't se- wait... what's this?" Looking through the copied documents, Fergus noticed something referred to as the Master Control Program, or MCP for short, and that (from what Fergus was able to understand from the documentation) the MCP was the thing controlling all the Cybermen around the world. "MCP... this is interesting," Fergus commented, "I'll send this over ta the main Rebel headquarters in Japan. I'm sure someone over there will understand the importance of this MCP and how to possibly deal with it."

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  16. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Scotland - Old Forge~

Harold nodded as he listened to Fergus's words. "MCP huh... well, this would be where I'd ask to get paid for my job but with the unexpected inclusion of Miss Hart and this new information, I think that's payment enough." Harold stated calmly and breathed. "Unfortunately, I don't think me carrying the information to Japan will be a good idea, while my methods are secure, travelling across the world will be a taxing effort on my part, I haven't attempted it at a long-distance but I don't plan on finding a missing body part, so far, umping from London to Scotland in that distance the most comfortable, especially with Miss Hart coming with me. " Harold said thoughtfully, Apparition over a long-distance probably wasn't a safe bet unless you want to be spliced and he didn't know the magic to rejoin the parts, that was higher level, plus it did require focus and all that.

"I'm sure you'd feel more comfortable using your own channels to get this information to those fighting in Japan, however, if you wish to contact me for another job, just use the parchment I passed on to you in our previous meeting, our business at this point is concluded." Harold soon switched to a more casual and friendly tone. "As for me and Miss Hart... we'll likely take a hour or so in your wonderful country since well, I wouldn't want Miss Hart to throw up after using my method of travel... I am planning on heading towards Norway or rather more specifically, Arendelle, a contact of mine has informed me they recently inducted a Inquisitor from the NWO and it sounds like the person in question is not a rather pleasant one, but any and all information is highly valued these days." Harold said with a dry chuckle and sipped a glass of water.

"Miss Hart is also looking for her friends since she's a wanted fugitive, I only just managed to save her from a patrolling group in London." Harold pulled up a sleeve and checked his watch. "I'll let you two talk and exchange any information about her companions, you both have about maybe fifteen minutes before the spells time out so nobody is suspicious, Miss Hart, don't hesitate ask about your friends, Fergus may look scary but he's got probably a heart of gold under that Scottish temper, especially if he had to deal with the Potters." Harold said with a small chuckle and got out of his seat and headed outside of the pub to take in the fresh air.

"Okay... Arendelle.. I haven't been there personally and I do need the visualization of the place..." Harold thought, cupping his chin in thought, plus it was in another country entirely and across the ocean too and he rather not risk a splicing, especially with Kimberly, he could do it on his own but he didn't want to keep her trapped in his trunk as that wasn't fair for her, so he had a few options.

One was going by broom but he was unsure how well the NWO took to unregistered flying objects, he could cast charms around them to sneak past but ti was better to be safe than sorry, another was the old-fashioned way and since it was across the sea, a ship or a plane would be the next logical choice since well, he doubted there was many people who'd look on one extra bit of luggage, Harold sat in a chair and checked his parchment to Elsa, a reply!

Harold read it and wrote a swift but short response. "I will await your response, I am currently within Scotland at this time and only just across the ocean from Norway so I am closer than you think, new information came to light about the Cybermen and the one who is supposedly in control of them all, my client plans to sharing this to the Rebels as I am now merely waiting if there's anything else he wants me to do since our business just concluded, if there isn't anything urgent from him, I will be free to travel anywhere." Harold watched as the writing faded and he rolled it up, hiding it from view form any eyes.

Yang gave a smile and fired up her Ember Celica and readied her stance and shot behind her, propelling herself at Stormtrooper and with delivered an uppercut in time with a shot, causing her punch to be stronger than it would normally, hearing a gasp of air as the white armour cracked somewhat and delivered a roundhouse kick, slamming the Stormtrooper string into the floor. "Now I can have fun!" Yang said happily and weaved from gunfire, shooting down to the ground, sending her flying in a arc as she delivered a foot to the to helmet.

"What's the matter boys? Can't you take down a simple blonde?" Yang said cockily.

-Nintendo high School-

Max looked out fo the window seeing the ship and gasped, taking as many pictures a sshe could, especially with the rebel symbol, "This is awesome... a real airship! Man, Chloe is gonna freak when she sees this!" Max said and was a bit down, she hadn't reconnected with her friend for a long long time.

-Sky Tree, The Captial-

Haruto sat with his legs over the top of the Sky Tree, the sheer drop of 2,080 foot drop not bothering him in the slightest as he ate into a plain sugar donut, watching the airship emerge from the Nintendo High School Grounds and he had a smile on his face. "That's got to be embarrassing..." Haruto said with a little laugh escaping his lips, ever since the purging, Haruto had been undercover in Tokyo and not seen much in the light of day. "Of course, the Rebels are the last hope." Haruto noted, raising a half-eaten donut to the airship.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  17. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Scotland - Old Forge-

"Well, I didn't know James or his family that well." Kimberly said, smiling. "But it is nice to hear that he and his family were somewhere safe. James was one of my teammates and well, basically knew him through his friend at the school when I used to work there. I hope having him and his family around was okay, I know that James can be a bit excitable but I'm sure it was contained and controlled."

-England Countryside-

Harry felt his ears burning and lifted his mask, looking around. Then he turned his attention to his younger siblings, WilyKit and WilyKat explaining how to steal without being seen since that used to be their life before being part of a family. James didn't want his children to steal and Remus and Lily looked at Harry in his disguise, Harry looked at them and had thought, 'This outfit seems more like a thief outfit.' Riolu practiced the movement for Aura Sphere and hoped to have a deep friendship with Harry that will allow it to evolve to Lucario.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Millennium Falcon-

Cindy hit her grandfather on the head with her wretch, she said, "Hey, now. Don't be getting greedy with telling Finn to charge higher with these missions." She looked at the dark skinned man who went his room and sighed. Also on the Falcon, it was Aerith who had left her flower shop and her friends in Japan when everything changed. She wasn't sure why she left, abandoning the shop and sighed, looking at the potted planets that she had started to grow on the ship. Medic looked at her, having left the country and not sure where Harold was in the world.

-Chicago, Illinois - Abandoned Wal-Mart-

"Well, I thought things were too quiet." Kendall said, looking at the Stormtroopers and putting her scanner away as she and Shelby pulled out guns that looked like dinosaurs head and small batteries that they put in the 'mouth' of the gun, saying together, "It's Morphin Time! Dino Charge Ready!" They closed the mouth and shouted, "Energize!" then fired a shot in the air, "Unleash the Power!" The two girls changed into similar suits, Shelby in pink with a triceratops helmet while Kendall was in purple with a plesiosaur helmet.

"Well, Billy, lets show these creep what we can do." Dante said, cracking his knuckles. "Time to show you lame brainless grunts the show of this Ape. I can't believe I said that." "I'll show them the power of the Wolf!" Billy said, starting to fight as Dante brought out Rebellion, slashing at the Stormtroopers.

Unlike the others, Philip hid, keeping his face hidden with his hood and covered his mouth, looking at the Stormtroopers. 'Damn, I can't do anything in this situation and I can't want the Fang Memory to appear, not yet.' Philip thought to himself.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Shalour City, France - Tower of Mastery-

The silence between Sirius and Namine was profound as neither teacher or student were sure, especially considering that Sirius was now a wanted fugitive due to being Kamen Rider Ryugen, a formerly kept secret that Namine didn't know though she might have known through her sketching. Sirius sighed and got up, but Namine grabbed his hand. "It's nice to see you're safe, Sirius-sensei." Namine said, smiling.

-DenLiner-

After hearing how the girls got their Changers, Ryotaro had a better understanding of what they were doing and saw what they had taken. But he saw that Hermione was quiet and shaking, Ryotaro asked, "What's wrong, Hermione-san?" "I don't think I can do that again, I nearly got Vulpix and Yuuki hurt and I was nearly caught." She said, shaking and held herself. "I can't go back, but I don't know if I can go on." She knelt down and shook, the encounter with the principal still replaying in her mind. Ryuutaros got up and gently touched her shoulders, holding her.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Tsukasa Myoujin, a former police, and Umika Hayami, a former student of Nintendo High, sat together, keeping quiet about the event on the outside. Tsukasa thought, 'Wonder how Kiriko and Shintaro are doing.' Umika looked and saw one of Tsukasa's co-worker, a transfer police officer from France, Noel Takao, talked with Asuna, the two girls hoping everything will be okay.

[​IMG]

-San Diego - Forest-

Watching the home that Tommy and Thomas had occupied while trying to hide, there was a white owl. The owl seemed a regular creature, but with no one aorund, it changed into a woman in a green Amazon-equse bikini, she hoped that the brothers in the home would be find their teammates and work together to restore the world.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Forest-

"Oh, right." Serena said, taking Darien's hand, the odd feeling of having held it before a long time ago coming over her. Shaking the feeling off, she took Star's free hand and breathed, Luna looked at her and swung her tail.

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Well, it would be a bit embarrassing if someone came in and saw this." Elsa said, smiling. Anna smiled, "True, but doesn't mean we'll let go." "Oh, Anna..." Elsa said, laughing at her sister's antics.

18. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Tower of Mastery: Korrina's Room~

Kai seemingly twitched for a second before she looked at Bellec and remarked. "Well, you actually make a good argument there, doesn't entirely matter who is right since both our thoughts led to the same outcome of having less casualties. Then again you have more experience in this kind of stuff than I have." The redhead looked at Korrina and calmly said. "You remind me of some people that stood up for us back in Japan, and if it happens...atleast go out in a blaze of glory than with a whimper." Kai looked at Bellec again before she smiled. "I guess we'll go with what you said and head towards Scotland if the NWO comes back with Astral helping."

~Shalour City, France: Tower of Mastery~

"Not really..." Kairi started rubbing the back of her head looking at Lydia and her Lucario. "I got it when I was in the middle of a large battle after an incident regarding my family and friends. After that I met Kai who taught me how to use it much like one would use a sword, but...she doesn't know much about the keyblade either. My cousin Namine can apparently use it too since when she took mine it changed form and Kai and I couldn't make heads or tails of it."

"Luigi, tell me something...how much do you and your brother know of that power?" C.C. asked opening her golden gaze, Luigi shook his head. "Not much, we need to master the new power and learned the transformation call for tapping into the Saint Relic without contact. Mario figured that performing the transformation immediately would arouse New World Order eyes and thus we agreed that we'd only use the power in times of absolute emergencies." C.C. nodded and smiled. "So you're newbies...cute." She stood up and looked down at Luigi. "Okay, you go on ahead and get out of here. I'm going to figure something out." Luigi nodded and quietly left the room.

Yoshi and Kirby were searching for a room when they came across the transformed Sirius. The green creature's jaw dropped as he said. "Wow, it's a Fruit Rider! Kiwi kind." Kirby looked at Yoshi before smiling. "Yeah, just like those other Kamen Riders we've seen on TV." Yoshi then raised a finger. "Yes, but his armor is fruit themed, so I'm calling him a Fruit Rider."

Mario eventually found Peach and walked up to the blonde asking. "Hey, do you want to head up and have a sparring session?" The blonde looked at Mario and smiled. "Sure, I mean we have nothing else better to do." The two slowly started to head further up the tower unknowingly getting closer before Peach took Mario's gloved hand. Akira seeing that Mario and Peach were heading up was approached by Makoto who whispered to him. "We should follow them and watch." the raven-haired male nodded. "I was thinking the exact same thing,,,that and what they are capable of." The two then followed Mario and Peach.​

19. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Atlantis~

As Huey, Louie, and Webby helped Launchpad up as he continued to show symptoms of his snake bites, Dewey followed Scrooge as he went through a corridor and ended up in a large room with a bridge right across from them, which had blue lasers shining on it. "Whoa!" Dewey said in awe, "Suspension bridge? Chasm? Glowing blue mystical lasers? Classic!" Meanwhile, way below the bridge and unbeknownst to Scrooge and Dewey, Donald entered the room, feeling upset that Scrooge was talking his nephews on a very dangerous adventure...

[​IMG]

"Wait till I get my hands on Scrooge," Donald angrily muttered to himself, finding about a dozen metal plates on the floor in front of him, all containing holes. As Dewey prepared to cross the bridge, Scrooge stopped him by dragging Dewey back with his cane, telling the young duck, "Even a basic death trap still has the word 'death' in the title." To demonstrate, Scrooge swung his cane through the lasers in front of him and Dewey, causing fire to burst from below through the bridge. What they didn't realize was that way below them, the fire erupted from one of the metal plates Donald noticed earlier, with the fire that erupted having burned Donald's tail a bit from behind, causing him to cry in pain, "Yow!" As he rubbed his tail feathers after they got burnt, Donald noticed Dewey and Scrooge on top, realizing that if they were to cross through the lasers, they would be incinerated. "Oh, no..." Donald muttered to himself. "We'll find another route. It's not safe for amateur adventurers," Scrooge told Dewey. "That sounds like a challenge!" Dewey responded. "I have to stress... that is not a challenge," Scrooge clarified. "That's exactly what you say to dissuade the weak of heart from accepting the challenge!" Dewey responded, "Well, challenge accepted!" "There's no challenge!" Scrooge exclaimed as Dewey jumped onto the bridge. "Dewey!" Donald cried as he noticed a nearby shield, grabbing it. And as the overconfident Dewey slowly crossed the bridge while dancing and singing to himself, passing through the lasers, Donald was using the shield he found earlier to prevent fire from bursting at every plate one-by-one that was under Dewey. Upon reaching the end, Dewey proclaimed, "Nailed it!" However, what Dewey didn't realize was that he had his left foot on the last laser, and because of that, Donald was struggling to keep the fire down from the last metal plate, trying not to think of how much longer he can hold it there. Grinning after seeing what Dewey did, Scrooge jumped and used his cane to swing on the line under the bridge, getting to the other side easily and quickly. "Sure, if you want to do it the easy way," Dewey commented as he crossed his arms. "Why wouldn't you want to do it the easy way?" Scrooge questioned Dewey, "You've got to work smarter, lad, not harder." "Ugh... 'lad,'" Dewey complained, hating that Scrooge kept calling him 'lad,' "I don't call you 'old man' or 'Scotty McTophat.'" "Respect your elder," Scrooge told Dewey, "When you adventure with Scrooge McDuck-" "But I'm not," Dewey interrupted Scrooge, "You want me to adventure behind Scrooge McDuck, or sit and wait while you navigate the sub! I might as well be in school right now!" "Because you have no idea what you're doing!" Scrooge retorted. "So show me!" Dewey demanded, "Give me a chance instead of lumping us all together in the back seat while you drive!" "I'm not lumping you all together," Scrooge replied. "Alright, fine," Dewey said as he walked off of the laser towards Scrooge. But just as that happened, Donald was no longer able to hold the fire from the metal plate, fainting from exhaustion as the fire burst upwards, destroying the bridge. As Webby, Huey, Louie, and Launchpad (who the three were helping to walk) arrived to the room, they noticed the bridge get destroyed, preventing them from being able to reach Dewey and Scrooge on the other side. "Ugh! Fantastic!" Scrooge complained to Dewey, "You see what I'm talking about?" Shifting his attention to Launchpad and the others, Scrooge yelled out, "You four find another way 'round! We're going to push onward." Scrooge and Dewey then started to slowly climb down, while Donald, opening his eyes a bit, noticed that the two were safe, breathing a sigh of relief as he closed his eyes once again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

After hearing what Kairi said, Lydia and Lucario looked at each other, both wondering the same thing. After pondering about it for a while, Lydia told Kairi, "Could you excuse us for a moment? Also could you go get your cousin and come back here?" Lydia and Lucario then left in a hurry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

Hearing a knock on the door, Korrina replied, "Come in." As the door opened, in came Lydia and Korrina's Lucario...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"I apologize for intruding," Lydia told Korrina as she bowed, "But... there is something that you need to see." "Alright," Korrina replied as she turned to face Kai and Bellec, "Well, meeting adjourned." Once Korrina left the room with Lydia and Lucario. Pierre proceeded to exit the room as well as he told Kai, "I suppose I'll be looking for a room."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Scotland - Old Forge~

[​IMG]

"Arendelle?" Fergus wondered out loud after Harold mentioned what was going on with the Inquisitor over there, "Aye, I have heard the stories. I do hope the Rebels there are alright." After hearing Harold describe Fergus as scary but having a heart of gold, Fergus responded, "Uhhh... I'll take that as a compliment." Once Harold left and Kimberly mentioned James and his family, Fergus replied, "So you were acquainted with them a bit. Yes, the Potters are safe, an' I've kept them hidden in this town ever since the Great Purge. They were actually naw trouble at all! As I mentioned ta Harold, they left earlier in the day, wanting to do what they can to help Rebels outside of Scotland. Anyway, I protected them not just because they were Rebels, but also as a favor to a friend of mine, Severus Snape. Ye see, Snape was a dear friend to Lily, James's wife. But sadly, he died while bringing the Potters to safety here when they were targeted during the Great Purge. Because of Snape's sacrifice, I have made it my duty ta protect any Rebels lookin' for refuge, whether they be from Scotland or outside of Scotland. We are all fighting for the same cause, and we all have to look out for each other... something that Ratonhnhaké:ton himself supports. Without sticking together, the Rebels will never win this war."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sky Above The Capital - Constanze’s Airship~

Woohoo! Yeah!” Amanda happily cheered as Constanze was flying her airship high above The Capital, “Next stop, Kyoto!” However, as the airship flew, Sucy noticed something in the distance following them. “Hate to rain on your parade, but it looks like we’ve got company,” Sucy told Amanda. “She’s right,” Ursula added as she was looking through binoculars, “We’ve got TIE fighters on our tail.” “What?!” Amanda cried Ursula gave her the binoculars, allowing Amanda to see a group of New World Order TIE fighters flying towards them, “Dammit! Looks like we’re gonna have a bumpy ride.” Turning to face Constanze, Amanda said, “Constanze, I need you to fly as far away from the city as you can before the TIE fighters catch up to us.” Nodding while giving a salute, Constanze focused on trying to delay the inevitable clash with the TIE fighters by flying the airship as fast as it could. “I also need two volunteers to man the duo cannons below deck,” Amanda announced. “I can do it,” Jasminka replied while eating a donut. “Count me in as well,” Phil added. “Perfect,” Amanda replied, “Now get yourselves ready!” As Jasminka and Phil nodded and went below deck, Diana was angry as she saw what was happening, wishing she could untie herself and call for help from the TIE fighters.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As the Rebels continued battling the Stormtroopers, Lance still busy dodging attacks from Creel, while Cassie and Max were trying to deliver punches and kicks to the other, with both of them being able to masterfully block incoming attacks. Eventually, Creel was able to punch Lance in his chest so hard that when he fell to the floor, he slid all the way to where Max and Cassie were battling each other. As Max and Cassie were grappling against each other, Cassie noticed Lance slide next to her. "You okay?" Cassie questioned Lance as she was still grappling with Max. "Yeah... but blimey, that really hurt," Hunter replied. Pushing Cassie away, Max reached for the box on the floor. Cassie, however, quickly reached for it as well, with the two playing tug-of-war, trying to grab the box from the other. But the harder they both tried to grab the box from the other, the box eventually opened, and out of it came the Obelisk that both the New World Order and the Rebels were after, flying towards Lance. Remembering the intel she read on the Obelisk, and how touching it can turn someone into stone, Cassie's heart sank as she cried to Lance, "Look out!" Without a second thought, Cassie reached for the Obelisk and grabbed it before it could land on Hunter. Unfortunately, the effects of touching the Obelisk started to take place, with strange symbols glowing on the Obelisk as Cassie's hand turned to stone, causing her to cry out in pain. Max, Lance, and Carl Creel all watched in horror as they saw what was happening, with Creel retreating. "No no no no... why did you do that?!" Lance questioned Cassie as she fell to the floor, still crying in pain as her arm was slowly turning to stone, and the Obelisk remaining in the grip of her stone hand. Max silently watched, not knowing what to do, or if it was possible to save Cassie. So, he grabbed his Stormtrooper helmet, and made a run for it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Forest~

Once the group formed a circle, Mewtwo teleported the entire group to the Rebel headquarters, with the group arriving there within a blink of an eye...

"We're... here?" Darien wondered out loud. "Welcome... to the headquarter of the Rebel Alliance," Connor said, welcoming the group to the old military base used by the Rebels.

"Wow..." Rini commented as she looked around. The base was in an underground facility, where many individuals who escaped the New World Order were trying to make the most of their new life. "It is not much," Connor commented, "But it is the best we could do to avoid getting detected by the New World Order. This base that we stand on has been abandoned by the Japanese army since the end of the Vietnam War. Now... we use it to not only manage the operations of the Rebel Alliance worldwide, but to also provide refuge to those wishing to escape the New World Order. Come, this way." As Darien and the others followed Darien, they noticed an elderly woman sitting in the hallway crying upon noticing Connor, sobbing as she got up and approached him, saying, "You are an angel Connor! When the New World Order wanted to kill my son, I didn't know what to do! But the Rebels allowed my son to join them and provide me with a place to stay. Thank you so much. God bless you! God bless you!" "Please, do not cry," Connor replied to the woman, trying to comfort her, "I am only one man. The Rebel Alliance is more than just me. Do not worry. For as long as the Alliance is around, we will protect you. So please, do not cry." Without saying a word, the elderly woman wiped her tears as she hugged Connor, with Connor hugging her back. Once she relaxed and sat back down, Connor continued guiding Darien and the others, telling them, "That woman is just one of many who have experienced despair because of the New World Order. By giving them a place to stay away from the tyranny of the New World Order, it is my wish that hope is reinstilled in them, allowing them to believe that things will get better, despite all the suffering and terrible things happening around the world." "Wow Connor, that's really amazing of you," Star commented. "Yeah, it's no wonder you've been such a great leader of the Rebel Alliance," Marco added, with Darien and Rini both nodding, while Connor smiled and blushed in response. "Well, look what da cat dragged in," Lt. Surge, leader of the Rebels in Japan, said as he approached Connor while accompanied by his son and his Raichu...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Surge," Connor acknowledged Lt. Surge as the two laughed and gave each other a friendly hug. "Busy day today, huh?" Surge asked. "Indeed," Connor replied, "Anything to report?" "Yeah... some bad news unfortunately," Surge answered, "Rebels lost a battle in Congo. An' Rebels were completely driven out o' Lumiose City. An' I was jus' contacted by a guy in Arendelle, sayin' that him and his reindeer are all dat's left of da Rebels in Arendelle. I'm sorry." Sighing, Connor sorrowfully said, "We honor all those who died for freedom by continuing the fight. Thank you for letting me know." "It's not all bad news though," Lt. Surge replied, "Rebels blew up a power plant in Russia. We jus' got a new shipment of food supplies. An' Bogo of da Alaska Rebels apprehended dat Erso girl I discussed wit' ya some time ago." "Yes, I remember," Connor commented, "Hopefully she can help the Rebellion deal a powerful blow to the New World Order." Nodding, Lt. Surge, along with his son and Raichu left, with Darien asking, "Your job is pretty tough, huh?" "Hearing of losses in the Rebellion is never fun," Connor replied, "I only hope that the will to continue to fight against this tyranny never withers away. Anyway, please, follow me. Allow me to show you where many of those living here socialize."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Irkutsk, Russia - Inside The Millennium Falcon~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Oww!” Cid cried after getting hit by his granddaughter, “What?! I’m jus’ tryin’ to make a living!” As for BB-8, the droid rolled towards Finn’s room…

[​IMG]

The droid noticed as Finn was just lying in his bed, looking depressed. Rolling back to Cid and the others, BB-8 electronically beeped to the others on how Finn seemed depressed. Sighing, Cid asked, “Anyone wanna get him somethin’ warm to drink. It might cheer him up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Ahem… am I interrupting something?” a voice asked the three. Turning around, Olaf noticed Nephrite the butler, carrying a tray with a teapot and two teacups…

[​IMG]

Oh, Nephrite. Didn’t see you there,” Olaf replied, “Didn’t know Anna and Elsa asked for tea.” “They didn't,” Nephrite responded as he placed the tray on a table and poured some tea into the teacups, “It was Saphir who asked me to bring them some tea. Good day.” Bowing to Anna and Elsa after preparing their tea, Nephrite took the tray and teapot away as he left the room. “Huh, that was awfully nice of Saphir,” Olaf commented.

~Somewhere in Sub-Sahara Africa - Outside the Rebel Base~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Waiting outside, T’Challa and Nakia watched as Okoye, leader of the Rebels in Sub-Saharan Africa, and a few Rebels accompanying her, returned after a failed battle in Congo…

[​IMG]

My king,” Okoye greeted T’Challa, bowing to him. “Okoye, how many times must I tell you. I am not a king. I am a Rebel, just like you,” T’Challa responded. “I apologize. Old habits die hard,” Okoye apologized. “I am sorry to hear the battle in Congo didn't go as we had hoped,” Nakia said as she and the others went back inside the Rebel base. “Those of us who have survived will live to fight another day,” Okoye replied, “I do not like making excuses for my failures… but in the battle, the enemy was led by a formidable Stormtrooper who didn’t wear a typical Stormtrooper helmet, but a traditional Wakandan mask. He must have been a Wakandan.” “Traitor…” Nakia commented after hearing of the Stormtrooper who appeared to be Wakandan. “That, and the enemy was assisted by three Inquisitors who sang, and turned most of the Rebels against each other,” Okoye added. “Tell me… how did you manage to escape?” T’Challa asked. “You won’t believe it,” Okoye replied, “When it seemed like we were overtaken, a Jigglypuff using a marker as a microphone came out of nowhere and sang, putting all of us to sleep. Luckily, we woke up before the enemy and escaped, while noticing that the Jigglypuff apparently scribbled on our faces with its marker.” “Huh… then we should be thankful for that Jigglypuff,” T’Challa said.

~African Savannah - Xehanort’s Fortress~

[​IMG]

After completing a mission in Nibelheim, New Mexico, Kylo Ren Solo returned to the fortress belonging to the Grand Inquisitor himself, Master Xehanort. Arriving to a throne room, Kylo Ren came face-to-face with Xehanort, who was seated in his throne…

[​IMG]

Summoning his Keyblade, Kylo Ren thrust it into the ground, and knelt down, telling Master Xehanort, “My liege. I’ve returned from Nibelheim with good tidings. The Piece of Eden from the temple over there was finally recovered.” Taking out a golden orb from his pocket, Solo held it out to Xehanort, who got up from his throne and walked towards Solo, taking the Piece of Eden. “Excellent,” Master Xehanort commented, “You have done well, Solo.” “Thank you, my liege,” Kylo Ren replied, “The orb spoke of a temple on an island that contains clues to the place you are searching for.” “I will investigate this more,” Xehanort commented, “In the meantime, the New World Order has requested an Inquisitor presence in Russia. I will be sending you there to deal with the Rebellion.” “Of course, Master Xehanort,” Kylo Ren said, accepting his mission.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
  20. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-DenLiner-

Yuuki looked a bit unsure of what to do, especially since well, it was something out of the ordinary, first they were on the run from Vidic and now they somehow got on a train so that was confusing in itself, Hermione Granger seemed to be unsure what to say. "I don't know either, but maybe we been given these powers for a reason since the Great Purge occurred and there's been little to no sightings of the Rangers or Riders, I mean, why else would the person who gave us these things decide it was time?" Yuuki asked.

Yang was having fun betaign the snot of any Stormtroopers until one by amazing accuracy shot, one of the lucky white armoured men shot a bit of her hair, Yang paused for a moment ot process her hair being unwillingly damaged and she slammed her fists together, her heir burning yellow, her eyes changing crimson red as the windows within the Abandoned Wal-Mart shattered from the sudden rise in p[ower and Yang let out a bloodcurdling cry, charging at the man who was the poor unfortunate soul, delivering gut-wrenching punch sentign the Trooper flying momentarily before being drop-kicked into the ground, a sickening crunching noise being heard.as Yang charged at other Stormtroopers, not caring anymore to dodge any fire, after all, their aim was horrendous.