Crossover: Re: Mario's High School Days II - Age of the New World Order

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by ~Master Xehanort~, Jun 10, 2018.

  1. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2008
    221
    598
    ~Rising Tide HQ: Namine's Room~

    The two redheads watched the blonde worked with the keyblade in her hands, the door opened with Dawn standing there as she said. "Hey, C.C. wanted me to inform you guys to start packing up, we're getting out of London tonight." Kairi looked at Dawn before asking. "Well where are we going then?" Dawn blinked before mentioning. "Shalour City in France, she said we're going to find the Rebel Alliance and join them in dealing with this whole NWO crap." Kai looked at Dawn asking. "The Rising Tide working with the Rebel Alliance?" Dawn sighed. "Yeah, we lack the manpower to keep the NWO from retaking this city even if we took it over. Aoi's already left and is heading there now." Kai nodded as she stood up. "I see then...thanks Dawn."


    ~Rising Tide HQ: Meeting Room~

    Mario raised a fist smiling. "Of course we don't mind, you're our big sister after all...and we don't leave each other hanging." Luigi nodded before rubbing the back of his head. "There's some people you may need to meet." Peach then walked up to the four telling them. "Hey C.C. said we need to get moving since Aoi left for Shaulor City a bit ago." Mario looked at Pauline blushing before the five went to the hangar.


    ~Rising Tide HQ: Hangar~

    Everyone had all boarded the transport ship and had taken a seat with Samus at the helm, the blonde typed in the coordinates to Shalour City on the ship's internal GPS and activated the cloaking feature before she said. "Futaba, light this candle!" The orange-haired girl adjusted her glasses with a smirk as she had her phone at the ready, with a swift and epic movement of her hand she pressed the button on her phone's screen causing loud booming sounds outside while the ship launched out of the hangar. As they flew back everyone was a bit in awe as fireworks were let off in the sky. Futaba smirked. "Little surprise we had been working on incase we needed to make a quick getaway. The S-Types and anyone else will be distracted by the show in the meanwhile." A woman with long purple hair and a large chest leaned in towards Luigi making the man in green blush as she said. "Too bad the S-Types don't fly into the fireworks themselves." Hinoka glared at the woman before asking. "Camilia, can you get off of Luigi? You're suffocating him." The woman named Camilia moved away from Luigi. Samus soon activated the autopilot as she turned to face everyone. Mario then pointed at Pauline and said. "Everyone, this is our big sister Pauline." Everyone soon waved before Rosalina asked. "So does that mean she's like you and Luigi then?" Mario rubbed his head. "I'm not sure...I don't know her well."


    ~London: Outside~

    Two beings stood on one of the roofs watching the fireworks go off, their bodies obscured by shadows as one was small with an eggplant shaped head and a single eye while the other was larger with four arms and bits of fire on his body. The smaller being remarked. "The Cold Family must be celebrating how they rule parts of Europe under the New World Order...eh, Inferno Obitus?" The larger S-Type stared at the fireworks before he said. "Something's a miss...I don't think Chilled is doing this...it's away from the Palace. I think the Rebels are trying to get out of London, E. Tempura Wizard." He looked at the smaller S-Type before he said. "We need to report this to Lord Astral and take action." The smaller S-Type nodded as the two vanished through the floor.


    ~Moon Palace: Dungeon~

    A familiar being rose up from the floor, it's cloak like body being supported by a pair of electric blue demon wings, it's star-shaped head made of blue crystal noticeable in the light as a red eye looked at Zedd, Rita, and Thrax before walking forward and spoke up rather casually. "Hello old sage...I am Astral Praenunitus, the one who has been leading all the S-Types on Earth to the very day where this planet falls. Like what these people said your little Rangers and Riders are scrambling around blind and soon will fall to the New World Order..." Astral then leaned in to where its face was touching the glass. "As for the rest of them including the Mario Brothers...well the latter two died in a desperate attempt to stop me from taking the power of the Relic, their bravery I will admit was impressive...but now look at where it got them." Astral started to cackle loudly with a manical laughter.


    ~Water near Shalour City~

    Aoi was quietly piloting the Black Serena under the body of water closest to Shalour City having launched from London earlier, he had kept himself and his cargo hidden from the NWO patrols as he worked to get himself back on land.​
     
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
  2. ~Master Xehanort~ KH3 was amazing. Fight me.

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2011
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    New York City
    3,691
    ~Moon Palace - Dungeon~

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    "I already knew who you were, Astral," Zordon responded to Astral, surprising Thrax, "However, you are shorter than I expected." "Hey!" Thrax scolded Zordon as he banged on his cage, "If you're going to talk, then show some respect!"

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~London, England~

    [​IMG]

    "Oh, alright then..." a surprised Kilgrave responded when Kimberly and Harold left in a hurry. "Wonder what those two might be up to..." Kilgrave said to himself as he looked outside the window and noticed fireworks in the sky, "Hmm, fireworks..."

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Castelia City, New York - The Playground: Lab~

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    "May, May," Fitz called out to Melinda as he rushed towards her while holding a piece of paper, "I got something." Handing May the piece of paper he was holding on to, May noticed a map and coordinates printed on the paper, with Fitz continuing, "This was the only place where Florent stopped that wasn't a rest area." "Then it might be a good place to check out," May responded, "Thanks, Fitz. I'm gonna let Shining Armor know."

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Sioux Falls, South Dakota - Rebel Hideout~

    [​IMG]

    "Ouch," Sunburst commented after noticing Gia knocking Jake out. Walking over to them, Sunburst told Gia, "Hey, if you want someone to train with, I am looking for a sparring partner."

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Lumiose City, France - Rebel Base~

    After the rebels evacuated the base, the area was stormed by Cybermen and Stormtroopers, led by Captain Phasma and an Inquisitor, Jadeite, as they were looking for any survivors...


    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    As the Stormtroopers and Cybermen spread out, Jadeite and Captain Phasma looked around to see if there was any sign of life. "No vehicles... they seem to have made a full retreat," Phasma told Jadeite. However, upon noticing someone hiding behind a pillar, Jadeite pointed at him as he cried, "There! I want him alive!" The man hiding behind the pillar then started firing at the Stormtroopers and Cybermen with his blaster, managing to kill one Stormtrooper. However, after the Stormtroopers switched their blasters to stun mode, one of them was able to stun the man, causing him to collapse. Walking over to the man, Phasma and Jadeite watched as the weakened man slowly started opening his eyes after getting stunned. Dropping his right foot on the man's chest while pushing hard, Jadeite told the man, "Here's the deal. You tell us where the Rebels have escaped, and we might let you live." "Ugh... I'd rather die... then give up the location of my friends to you monsters! Long live the Rebel Alliance... long live Ratonhnhaké:ton!" the man defiantly replied as he spit on Jadeite's leg. "Hmph... Captain Phasma... give the man what he wishes," Jadeite ordered Phasma as he walked away. Nodding, Phasma took out her small blaster, pointed it at the man's forehead, and pulled the trigger, killing him. "I want this entire city searched!" Jadeite ordered the Stormtroopers and Cybermen, "Anyone associated with the Rebels or sympathetic to them should be killed on sight!" "It will be done, my lord," Captain Phasma responded.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Shalour City, France - The Tower of Mastery - Korrina's Room~

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    As both Korrina and her Lucario were kneeling down, meditating with their eyes closed, the two felt Lydia arrive...

    [​IMG]

    "You called for me?" Lydia asked Korrina as she opened the door. "I did," Korrina replied as she opened her eyes looking at the light snow outside before turning her attention to Lydia, "We might be having some Rebels joining us soon. Could you go outside and make sure they find their way here before they get into trouble with any Stormtroopers or Cybermen outside?" "Of course," Lydia said as she bowed down and left to go outside.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Arendelle - Dining Hall~

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    "If you'll excuse me, there's something I need to take care of," Saphir said as he finished eating and got up from his seat. "No problem. Take all the time you need," Hans replied as Saphir left. As he arrived to the hallway, Saphir noticed Olaf lying against the wall as he was whistling...

    [​IMG]

    "Olaf," Saphir called out to the snowman as he approached him. "Hmm, Saphir?" Olaf wondered out loud after he was surprised to see Saphir, "What are you doing here?" "Just thought I'd swing by seeing as I wasn't too busy," Saphir responded, "Listen, could you do me a favor?" "Umm, sure... what is it?" Olaf asked. Kneeling down, Saphir began whispering something to Olaf.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~India - Labor Camp: Inside Armored Transport~

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    Jyn, along with other prisoners, were being transported across the labor camp inside a heavily armed vehicle. Jyn sat silently as she stared at the other prisoners in the vehicle, at her handcuffs that were chained to her seat, and at the two Stormtroopers who were waiting to arrive. Suddenly, everyone inside felt the transport come to a halt. "What now?" one of the Stormtroopers wondered out loud. "I don’t know. Must be another pick up," the other Stormtrooper responded. "I thought we had everybody," the first Stormtrooper who spoke commented. Just then, the hatch to the transport burst open, and in came three Rebels as they shot the two Stormtroopers dead. "All clear, sir," one of the Rebels announced. "Erso! Jyn Erso!" another Rebel called out. "Her," the third Rebel said, pointing to Jyn. "You want to get out of here?" one of the Rebels asked Jyn as he approached her, with Jyn simply replying with a nod. As a Rebel was uncuffing Jyn, one of the prisoners complained, "Hey! What about me?" But before any of the Rebels could reply, Jyn kicked the Rebel who freed her, then grabbed a nearby shovel, knocking out the other two Rebels as she ran towards the exit. However, once outside, she found another Rebel pointing his gun at her...

    [​IMG]

    "Do not resist," Clawhauser warned Jyn, "We're here to rescue you." But before Jyn could respond, she was zapped from behind by the droid, R2-D2, using his electroshock prod...

    [​IMG]

    Jyn fainted upon getting electrocuted by R2, with Clawhauser telling her, "Sorry about that. By the way, thanks, R2." R2-D2 replied with an electronic beep to indicate that it was no problem.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Forest~

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    Once the Stormtroopers were dealt with, Tuxedo Mask and the others now had to worry about how to deal with the five Cybermen in front of them. "What do we do?" Sailor Mini Moon wondered out loud. "Well, our attacks won't do anything, since their metal is too strong," Tuxedo Mask replied as he watched the Cybermen all point their blasters towards the group, "We're going to need a miracle at this point." "Stand back!" a voice called out to the group. "Huh? Who was that?" Sailor Mini Moon wondered out loud as she and Tuxedo Mask noticed a hooded individual jump from a tree and land in front of them...


    [​IMG]

    "Is... is that?" Sailor Mini Moon wondered out loud wondering if that was really who she thought it was. "It is..." a surprised Tuxedo Mask responded, "It's Ratonhnhaké:ton... the leader of the Rebel Alliance himself!" Taking out a couple of small metal orbs from his pocket, Ratonhnhaké:ton threw them towards the Cybermen. The orbs were in fact sonic stabilizers, and once they landed near the Cybermen, their strong Vibranium metal was temporarily disabled, giving the group very little time to defeat them before the effects of the sonic stabilizers wore off. "Now is your chance to attack! Do it, before the effect of the stabilizers wears off!" Ratonhnhaké:ton told the others as he grabbed a blaster belonging to a dead Stormtrooper and shot one of the Cybermen, destroying it as it collapsed. "Right!" both Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Mini Moon responded as Tuxedo Mask sent a sharp rose towards one Cyberman, while Sailor Mini Moon sent her tiara flying towards another Cyberman, with both Cybermen defeated and collapsing. "Alright!" Sailor Mini Moon cheered as she caught her tiara and put it back on. Now, there were two more Cybermen remaining, with Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Mini Moon expecting Sailor Moon and the masked person to deal with them.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Irkutsk, Russia - Power Plant~


    [​IMG][​IMG]

    Boss Battle: Guard Scorpion

    VII_Remake_Guard_Scorpion.png
    As Finn summoned his Keyblade and Nikolai took out his rifle, the Guard Scorpion scanned Finn and Nikolai before raising its tail, trying to hit Finn and Nikolai with it. But the two dodged out of the way as the Guard Scorpion kept swinging its tail around. As it focused on Finn, the Guard Scorpion started firing at him, with Finn preventing himself from getting hit by using the Barrier ability of his Keyblade, surrounding himself with a spherical shield of light. As for Nikolai, he started to fire at the Guard Scorpion with his rifle. However, the Guard Scorpion retaliated by using its Tail Laser attack, which Nikolai barely avoided as he jumped out of the way. But with the Guard Scorpion now focused on Nikolai, it stopped firing on Finn, who now was able to attack the machine. "Hey, big guy... how do you like this?!" Finn mocked the Guard Scorpion as he jumped towards it and attacked with a Thunder Surge attack. The electric damage from the Thunder Surge attack damaged some of the Guard Scorpion's circuits, with its weak point now visible. However, it was still standing, and still deadly. "There's the weak point, over there!" Finn told Nikolai, pointing to it with his Keyblade. "Then I'll shoot at it," Nikolai responded, "Cover for me." Nodding, Finn waved to the Guard Scorpion to get its attention. The Guard Scorpion responded by swinging its tail at Finn, who blocked the incoming attack with his Keyblade. As Finn continued blocking and dodging the Guard Scorpion's tail attacks, Nikolai focused on getting a perfect aim at the machine's weak spot. "Almost... hah!" Nikolai said to himself as he pulled the trigger on his rifle, and was able to hit the weak point, destroying the Guard Scorpion for good as it collapsed. "Hmm, not bad," Finn commented as he and Nikolai returned to the reactor.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Nintendo High School: Cafeteria~

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    "Man, Diana sure does know how to get on my nerves!" Akko angrily commented as she was eating her lunch. "You know, if you really like Shiny Chariot so much, you should ask that TA... Miss Ursula, about her," Lotte told Akko. "Huh? How come?" Akko asked. "Well, you said that Chariot was a student here many years ago, right?" Lotte replied with a question. "Yeah..." Akko answered, not sure where this was going. "Well, from what we heard, Miss Ursula also used to be a student here," Sucy said, "And since she's around the same age as Chariot..." "Of course! She and Chariot must've been classmates!" Akko excitedly replied, "Maybe she might know where Chariot is right now. But... I have no idea where Ursula is at the moment." "Well, you're just in luck," Lotte replied as she pointed to the other side of the cafeteria, "There she is talking with Amanda and her friends." "You're right!" Akko said after noticing Ursula, heading off to talk to her, "I'll be right back!"

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Nintendo High School: Cafeteria (Again)~

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    "And you're sure that's where you left it?" Amanda whispered to Ursula as Constanze listened intently while Jasminka kept eating a bag of chips. "I'm positive," Ursula replied, "I know it's been years, but I am sure that's where you'll find it. As I said, I can even go with you." "Okay then," Amanda said, "The three of us will meet you and your guest after school." "Understood," Ursula replied. "Hi there, Miss Ursula!" Akko greeted Ursula right behind her, surprising Ursula as well as Amanda, Jasminka, and Constanze...

    [​IMG]

    "Oh, uh... hey there..." Ursula replied, "Akko was it, right?" "Yeah," Akko answered, "I have to know... is it true you knew Shiny Chariot when you came to school here?" "Uhhh... I'd love to answer that question, Akko... but I am in the middle of something right now. Maybe some other time," Ursula nervously replied while sweatdropping. "Okay, then I'll swing by your office after school to ask. See ya!" Akko said as she left. "No, no, wait!" Ursula pleaded, but it was too late, as Akko had already left. "Man, you sure are in a pickle now," Amanda told Ursula as she crossed her arms. "Yeah..." Ursula replied as she looked at Amanda and her friends, "But don't worry. I won't forget to meet with you after school." "Cool," Amanda said, "Best of luck trying to sort out your scheduling conflicts..." "Yeah, thanks..." Ursula thanked Amanda as she slowly walked away. 'I wonder... why is Akko so interested in Shiny Chariot...' Ursula thought to herself.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown~

    [​IMG]

    Arriving alone to the rebel hideout, Thor looked around before noticing a familiar face approach him to welcome him to the hideout...

    [​IMG]

    "Thor," Adewale greeted him as the two shared a hug, "Good to see you." "Adewale, good to see you as well," Thor responded, "I assume Surge is here as well?" "He certainly is," Adewale answered, "Odin's not with you?" "No. It's just me," Thor responded, "Loki had to register to be a Stormtrooper, and I feel like I alone should be the one to bring him back." "Then we both have similar goals," Adewale said, "Aveline too was forced to register as a Stormtrooper." "Then I hope we both succeed in bringing our family back home to where they belong," Thor replied.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    OOC: The following segments involve characters belonging to @FancyStache , which was possible after getting his permission to do so.

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Ocean - Glomgold's Ship~

    [​IMG]

    Before Hack, Slash, or Gabby could even respond, an alarm sounded, and Donald, Hack, Slash, and Gabby rejoined Glomgold and the Taco Bell Dog as they were watching security footage from around the ship...

    [​IMG]

    "We've got intruders!" the Taco Bell Dog announced. Everyone then watched as the security footage showed Scrooge waiting by a door in the ship, tapping his foot...

    [​IMG]

    "Scrooge?! What is he doing here?" Donald wondered out loud. "Strange weather patterns in a mysterious location near treasure... Haha! I knew he couldn't resist!" Glomgold commented, "Hack, triangulate their sub's course! We'll tail Scrooge and steal the treasure out from under him!" As Hack was doing as Glomgold asked of him, the security footage showed Huey, Dewey, and Louie running out from the door next to Scrooge, revealed to have been a bathroom...

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    "The boys?!" Donald cried, "When I get my hand on you... I'm gonna kill him!" "Ooh, better idea!" Glomgold replied as he patted Donald on the back, "Nab the treasure and kill them all! Somebody's angling for employee of the month!" As Glomgold and the Taco Bell Dog laughed maniacally, Donald had a very worried look on his face.

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Corleone Household~

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    "I'm sure we can figure something out," Mileena commented after Ezio and Vito were discussing the tougher security for food shipments, "We can target those from a company we haven't targeted yet." "I agree," Ezio concurred. "Very well," Vito said, "Then I trust you two can take care of it." "Yes," both Ezio and Mileena responded together.
     
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
  3. StardustXtreme Kingdom Keeper

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2007
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Trapped within the Realm of Darkness
    225
    909
    [​IMG]

    ~London, England~

    Harold moved down the back alleys, taking some turns unexpectedly as Kimberly was keeping up as evidenced with the footsteps and Harold checked the sky eveyr so ofte in case of more S-Types until they stopped where there was smoke coming out of a factory with a notable C on the building like it was proud of what it represented and Kimberly wordlessly asking what that was.

    "A Cybermen factory, that is where the NWO gets the Cybermen but nobody really knows how they are made, anyone who tried has either gone missing or worse, killed... and if there's one thing the Alliance needs, it's infomation and that is worth a lot... No doubt there is security cameras and such with the wonders of technological advancement outside to deter any outsidersand I have no doubt there are security guards... but if there's one thing I learnt, it's they never expect people to enter through ventalation ducts or ina palce where one never usually suspects a visitor." Harold said and checked the vinciity, his sharp eyes making any possible routes, he knew Kimberly was limber and able to do high jumps and can run as she was a Ranger so no need to worry there.

    "Let's see.. with the cover of darkness, we shoudl be able to sneak in through one of the air ducts, as for the camera, well, I been informed inside however, there's no camera or such inside the factory, this is just one of the many smaller brances, if ti were a bigger one, there woudl be but this is London, nobody takes notice of vidoe feeds nowadays, especially with people parkouring into construction sites or climbing up to really high heights... let's go." Harold said and went with kimberly through one of the air ducts, crawlling through the square room and removed any grates thatwer ein their way until thye wer eup in one of the higher up gangways of the factory and there was dim lights as Harold surveyed the area before catching Kimberly and set her down and he held out his wand and walked slowly across the dimly lit hallway, pushing open the double doors.

    Inside was a huge room full of Cybermen on standby, not moving or walking, not even activated and Kimberly was amazed at how many there were. "I know, but how are they made...? Let's go ahead." Harold whispered and guided Kimberly along in slow steps and heard footsteps down below and stopped as obivously there were human workers walking towards a huge awning with a big contraption down isnide of it and Harold looked down, the workers were herding a crowd of civilians, he noted some of them looked like they had attitude and the workers were armed and there was a mechanical whirring, the huge contraption had started up and Kimberly was about to move and Harold grabbed her shoulder, stopping her short, whispering as theyw ere out of hearing range.

    "There's nothing we can do for them right now, if these Cybermen activate or those workers catch us, we'll be vastly outnumbered and my natural abilites and tools can't keep us safe, right now, infomation is more valuable than their lives as much as I hate to admit it." Harold said, shaking his head lightly as one of the rebels was put inside the awning and well, screaming occured like a banhsee and Harold smelled something really foul, from the looks fo the othe rhoemless of their faces quite very pale and attempts of not throwing up whatever wa sin their stomachs was a big hint and a few minutes later a Cyberman exited the awning.

    "I think that's all we need to know how they are made but... we need to to keep going and see if there are may schematics sor something." Harold said, keeping the horrible and messed up thoughts to not enter his mind and trying to not chuck up whatever he eaten today and slowly on went through a set fo double doors, Kimberly gingerly following behind, ehr face pale as Harold kept an eye out for any red lights or camera and sending a small controlled pulse to temporaily glitch them as they moved and they discovered an office and he magically unlocke dit with Alohamora and went through the cabinets as Kimberly was trying to keep calm and he found somethig, schematics and puts them on the table.

    "Here we are.. just let me get something." Harold produced some parchment and use dhsi wand to copy the files, after all, it woudl be strange if some files went missing and read over the files. "It seems the human brain is literally cut out of the head and placed into that cybersuit with wiring threaded throughout the body, acting as a nervous system for the brain... oh but what's this, an emotional inhibitor...? I guess that stops the brain from realizing what its placed into...Merlin... Those aren't useful in society or rebel openly are probably being converted.." Harold said with bated breath and rolled up the parchments with every detail of a Cyberman and pulled the files back as he found them, taking care to wear gloves so no fingerprints were left behind.

    "We got what we came for, not... let's get out of here before we lose whatever we got left in our systems." Harold whispered and as he was heading for a the door, Kimberly had pointed out something strange and Harold turned, in a corner of the room was a unfamilair Driver with what appeared to... small capsules or bottles? He was unsure but t was something that couldn't be ignored, he got out a pouch and picked up the bottles, placing them inside before tightenign it up and took the strange belt, it was similar to his previous Driver so he might be able to use it, he put the Driver in one of the more larger pockets with ease and Kimberly looked in confusion how he fit it in there so easily.

    "Charms and expansion, basically bigger on the inside." Harold said and the two wentback towards they way they came a smuch they didn't wnat to backtrack until they had safely exited teh premises and Harold checked around and the time. "It's getting late... we'll take a nap out of sight." harold said and took kimberly to another abandoned building only this time, he took her upstairs to the highest possibly floor, produced his trunk and had them enter inside of it as he close dthe lid, nobody would think to check upstairs an abandoned building, waste of time as the human mind would think and Harold pointed downa hallway. "There's a bed down two doors to your right, we'll leave in about four hours or so, don't worry about me, I can make a bed and sleep somwhere." Harold said to her.

    ~Forest~

    The masked woman moved with a leap, weavig bewtenn the shots stabbing the Cybermen she was facing right through the chest, earning a pained groan before it's body became lifeless, sparks emergign otu every so often before she pulled her long odachi sword out and sheathed it with grace as she turned to see the others were just finishing up, remaining silent, it seemed the blonde one, Sailor Moon did not wish to take lives if she could help it and then she looked over to Ratonhnhaké:ton, the man held respect, admiration and steel determination, then again who wouldn't being the face of the Rebel Alliance, she exmained him, there wa sno wasted movement and his eyes were keen and his body langauge being reayd to defend himself at a moments notice.

    Yes, this was a man who was well trained in his art after years of who knows how long he taken, judging by his hooded appearanc,e and tone, eh was a young man who was full of youth and vigor and she noted The young pink haired girl and Tuxedo Mask eying her, they were probably unsure of her alliegeanc ebut ti did not matter, no doubt questions would be asked, she'll wait out and see what would happen, if it was something she should invest in, she'd stay, if not, retreat and go back to scouting out the camp-sites on her own and look for any more stragglers that may be facing issues with the checkpoints.
     
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  4. Princess Kairi A tough Keyblade wielding Princess

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2007
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    Destiny Islands
    337
    [​IMG]

    -London, England - Magical Truck-

    Kimberly grabbed her Ninjetti outfit and went to the bed Harold pointed out to her, removing her scarf and letting her hair down. She thought about the meeting with Kilgrave, the exploration into the factory, finding the new Driver and her other Rangers and Riders, especially Tommy and his twin brother, Thomas. She looked at Tommy's engagement ring and hoped that he was okay. She laid on the bed and fell asleep.

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    -San Diego, California - Dino Lab-

    Finishing up at the computer, Tommy got up and began to work out with his brother. The two brothers kept quiet as they worked out to get stronger, the underground lab being totally silent from the quietness. After about a hour or so, the two brothers stopped their workout and gasped for air, not saying and thinking about what to do.

    [​IMG]

    -Castelia City, New York - The Playground-

    Dante fired his twin guns, Ebony and Ivory, in the practice range, perfectly hitting the targets. Blowing the smoke of the barrel of the guns, he put his guns away and stretched, walking to train with his new power. While training with it, he added a bit of his demon strength to each attack, making the attack a little stronger than it would have been. At one point, he pulled out his sword, Rebellion, swinging it around and slashing at targets.

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    -Sioux Falls, South Dakota - Rebel Base-

    "Alright, lets see how a Ranger weapons deals against the legendary Keyblade."
    Gia said, holding her Claw. Orion picked Jake and pulled his body to a rest room, Kira came in and Noah looked at her, asking, "You feel better?" "Yeah, I take it, Jake...." Kira said, seeing Orion take Jake away. Noah and Troy nodded, Kira breathed and stretched, sitting down and looking at Gia who was sparring with Sunburst.

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    -Chicago, Illinois-

    While Kendall was busy, working on something, Billy noted that Philip was standing at the doorway and looking out, likely thinking about what he had left behind in Japan since the Purge. He led him in and got him something warm to drink. Shelby went to sit by Shotaro and sighed, looking at her pink gem around her neck. "What can I do?" She said to herself, looking at Kendall who was working.

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    -Countryside-

    While Lily drove their group down from Scotland, James popped his head from one of the hatches and asked, "So, Lily, what's the plan?" "Head down to the United Kingdom, maybe have a talk with my sister and her family, then head to one of the Rebel bases." Lily explained, focusing on the road. "Mom, this thing is kinda, well, noticeable." Harry said. "Does it have a cloaking device or something?" "It didn't when I found it, so I added it when I was restoring it with other features." Lily explained. "Along with a map to help us on our way." The Wilys were asleep, laying on either of Remus, he held them while Riolu slept on his lap.

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    -Forest-

    Serena saw the leader of the Rebel itself appear and saw the Cybermen, shaking. Luna appeared, shouting, "Sailor Moon, you have to fight!" Gulping, she tossed her tiara at the Cybermen and pulled out her Crescent Moon Wand, but wasn't sure if it would work against them.

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    -Abandoned Japanese Military Base-

    Michiru played her violin, providing music to cheer everyone up and give them a sense of hope. Rey listened to the music, never having heard such music before and sighed. Rei talked with Ami, Lita, and Mina, talking about what Serena would be doing and where she was. Kengo held Chibi Chibi on his lap, working on his laptop and on something that he hoped would help them.

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    -Nintendo High School - Cafeteria-

    After finishing up her lunch, Nico noticed Hermione walking somewhere with her Pokemon, Vulpix and decided to follow her, pulling out the device she had out of her bag when she looked that there was no one around. Draco saw Hermione and also decided to follow her in order to give her a piece of his mind for her punching him in the face like she did.

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    -Nintendo High School: Costume Closet-

    After detransforming and deciding to be a thief as she guessed the name of her new form, Lupinranger, was taken from the famous fictional gentleman thief, Arsene Lupin, Hermione headed into the massive costume closet that the school had for the plays it used to put on. Looking at all the outfits it had, she picked some clothes and undressed, changing into what she found. When she finished, braiding her hair, Hermione heard Nico, "Hermione, where are you?"

    The two girl locked eyes on each other, Hermione now in a dark navy blue button up shirt, a black vest with a black tie, a blue tailcoat, white gloves, a pair of black shorts, black nylons, and black boots, on her head a dark gray fedora with a blue strip and a mask over her eyes. Her hair was braided with a blue ribbon, Nico was awed. Vulpix smiled and rubbed against its partner, hearing Draco call for her, Hermione covered Nico's mouth and they hid from the platinum blond haired pain in the butt. While they were trying to keep quiet, Hermione noted that Nico had the same device and revealed her own, the two girls were surprised and wondered if there was a third like that.

    [​IMG]

    -Transport Ship-

    Namine held her sketch book and kept quiet, not sure what to do. She could now wield a keyblade like Kairi, with her version of it being differently from what her cousin used. Opening her sketchbook to the rough sketch she started, Namine began to sketch, the image becoming a person in a mask with wishful expression on their face. She wondered what the person was wishing for as she sketched.

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    -Arendelle - Dining Hall-

    Elsa finished her food and wiped her mouth, Anna did the same and stretched. "That was good, as usual." She said, Elsa nodded, "Yes." She took a sip and wondered what Saphir was doing and if she would get a reply from Harold.

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    -Gokai Galleon-

    Joe woke up while the others were sleeping, he rubbed his hair and got out of bed. He went into the main room, and saw Emma swinging and practicing with the Gokai Saber. She looked like she was really focusing and training hard. Thinking, he stopped her and took her to a open room, training with her.

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    -Moon Palace - Dungeon-

    "You're just a foolish sage who clings to a false hope and lost everything because of that false hope," Zedd said, having Zordon look at him with his staff. "Everything you built and worked towards, it has fallen and failed you." Meanwhile, Rita looked through her telescope, obversing the people cower under the rule of NWO and looking to how the Rangers and Riders were suffering without any kind of leadership.
     
  5. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2008
    221
    598
    ~Moon Palace: Dungeon~

    "Do not fret about the words he speaks, Thrax..." Astral said rather calmly as it stepped away from Zordon, its eye on Thrax as it continued. "All the old sage has is his words at this point..." As Astral said that, a figure akin to the blue Ranger rose up from the floor, his eyes glowing with data as he told Astral. "I apologize for my intrusion, Lord Astral. But I needed to inform you that E. Tempura and Inferno Obitus came back with something rather interesting they found." Astral looked at the ranger with a curious gaze. "Odd, did they say anything Psycho Blue?" Psycho Blue then looked at Astral. "They both said that they thought they saw Rebels fleeing London with a fireworks distraction and found the location on where they were launched from." Astral looked at Psycho Blue for a moment before looking at Zordon. "Well, we must make our leave, hopefully Lord Zedd and his family will keep you company." Astral and Psycho Blue quietly sunk through the floor.


    ~London: Freedom Bar~

    Astral and Psycho Blue arrived outside of the abandoned bar and club where other S-Types including Inferno Obitus, E. Tempura, Chilled, and four of the other Psycho Rangers were waiting. All the S-Types bowed before Astral as Chilled said. "Welcome to London, Lord Astral." Astral raised a hand. "Save the formalities for later, after all you rule London so I should be calling you Lord Chilled since I am the guest here. Now...what do we have here?" Inferno Obitus looked at the building. "Well, not long ago a bunch of fireworks were let off in the sky. We came to the conclusion that Chilled didn't fire them off and tracked the location of the launch to this place." E. Tempura Wizard looked at the sign. "Freedom, a local club and bar here meant for people to take a load off and party." Astral soon walked past everyone and into the building with the rest following.

    The inside looked abandoned with no patrons or staff present, the strobing lights weren't on and the music wasn't playing, even the door onto the main floor was unlocked as Astral and the others entered the main area. "Odd, this place is a business yet nobody is here." Astral then looked at all of the S-Types telling them. "Look around for anything out of the ordinary, we need a confirmation of Rebel activity." The S-Types began to look around before Chilled looked at Astral explaining. "My S-Types managed to find one Kimberly Ann Hart running around in the streets in a garish pink ninja attire, unfortunately they were unable to kill her as some rapscallion outwitted them." Astral merely stood there. "It doesn't matter, if my eyes saw what happened then they would have been dealt with instantly. Even then they cannot stop us." Psycho Red walked up to the two and bowed. "I've checked under this floor, there's literally nothing there, no evidence of Rebels having been there at all." Psycho Blue then added. "Whoever launched the fireworks sent a wireless signal since there's no hidden button." Astral looked at Inferno Obitus asking. "Did you see anything fly out while the fireworks was going on?" Inferno Obitus shook his head. "No, we did not. Unless they were cloaked or hidden in the night, all we saw was the fireworks." Astral blinked before it said. "We shall reconvene in Buckingham Palace to come up with a plan...I have a sneaking suspicion..." The S-Types soon left the abandoned building.


    [OOC: Please see Capt. Jack Sparrow's above post about Fancystache's characters]
    ~Skies of Europe~

    Iffy looked at Cynthia before something came to her mind asking. "Hang on, if you're the champion of the Sinnoh Pokémon League then why are you running around with the rest of us? You could easily use your position to deal with the NWO." Cynthia looked at the brunette before she sighed. "Actually, since they took over they have been trying to train Pokémon as weapons against the rebellion with laws set in place that could have Pokémon taken away from trainers if they don't comply. As for me, I stepped down willingly from my position." She looked over at C.C. "I might be a powerful trainer, but I'm not going to stand around while those I care about are being hunted down for not being politically correct." Mario had his eyes closed in thought quietly thinking, the mere quietness a bit of a concern as Compa asked. "Mario, are you okay?" Mario slowly opened his eyes. "I've been thinking something...and nobody is going to like this." Peach looked at Mario with a smile. "You can tell us." Mario looked at everyone and said. "Considering what's going on, we might have to take the lives of those who aren't S-Types...Killing people."

    The whole room went dead silent with eyes all on Mario, the thought of what he said going through their heads. A blonde girl started to cry before her twin glared at Mario and shouted. "Look at what you've done, you've made Sammy cry!" Mario stood firm looking at the sisters before he said. "I do apologize, but I'm afraid it's fact. Considering that you all said that the Stormtroopers are just regular people working for the New World Order, then they are against justice and truth and are just as much of an enemy as the S-Types are." The girl looked at Luigi and shouted with anger in her eyes. "Please knock some sense into your brother, he's asking us to sacrifice our innocence." Luigi looked at Amy and then at Mario before he said. "Mario might not be the smartest when it comes to certain things, but I see what he's trying to get at. None of us here have willingly taken the life of someone innocent..." Pyrrha and Kai looked away before the former said. "We've...taken lives of innocents..." Kairi then placed her hands on their shoulders. "Not willingly, you were both out of control and used. You two are not at fault." C.C. blinked and thought on it before she said. "They're right, none of us can get hesitant if we happen to come across Stormtroopers. Hesitancy will end up with us dead. We will need to get ready for the possibility of that." It was then that Samus said. "Looks like we're here..."


    ~Shalour City, France~

    The transport ship had landed in a nestling of trees away from the buildings and was surrounded by the light snow on the group, after a few minutes the hatch on the cloaked ship opened up and multiple people clad in white cloaks came up. Everyone despite being clad in the white robes that blended into the snow was still recognizable by their physical shapes and in the case of Yoshi and Kirby, the former's huge nose and the latter's height. Aoi wasn't too far from them as he was given one of the white cloaks to put on. The group soon advanced into the city remaining quiet as they looked around.​
     
  6. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2014
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Back In Action
    103
    140
    clairewyden.png

    ~ Energyne CEO's Office ~

    "Yes, sir." Claire responded. "A secret project that's been the hard work of Energyne for a long time. We've created an 'artificial' S-Type. It's powers are incredible, sir. We've run all sorts of tests on it, and the results have been more than perfect. It's strong, powerful, invincible and indestructible! And most of all, loyal. We've tested it's combat capabilities and found it can crush all who challenge it." She smiled as she looked back at the screen on her desk, the figure in it now glowing a vibrant red. "I call it Project Infinite. And soon it'll be ready to make it's debut to the world..."

    190px-SMO_Art_-_Pauline.png

    ~ Skies of Europe ~

    Pauline nodded with agreement. "C.C's right. Hesitation...will only put us at risk. I wish there was a way to solve this whole thing without any casualties, but if it comes to it then it comes to it."

    oz.png scott howl.png

    ~ Nintendo High School: Cafeteria ~

    As Scott was eating his lunch, noisily, Oz sat in thought. "I wonder where Damien is...?" He asked himself. "I hope he didn't set fire to something again..."

    soldier 76.png jesse mccree.png hanzo shimada.png genji.png

    ~ Abandoned Japanese Military Base ~

    The four men were listening to Michiru violin playing, greatly enjoying the performance.
     
  7. ~Master Xehanort~ KH3 was amazing. Fight me.

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2011
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    New York City
    3,691
    ~Rassilon's Office~

    [​IMG]

    "Hmm, an artificial S-type, that certainly sounds interesting," Rassilon replied after hearing what Claire told him, "Very well, you can proceed with Project Infinite. Keep me updated of any changes. I'll be in touch." Rassilon then hung up as he went to take care of other matters.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown~

    [​IMG]

    "Hey, Michiru," Clemont told Michiru as he approached her after she completed a song, "Do you take song requests? Flynn suggested a specific song be played on the Rebel Force Radio broadcast so that Rebels all around the world can listen to it."

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Sioux Falls, South Dakota - Rebel Hideout~

    [​IMG]

    "Excellent!" Sunburst replied to Gia, with the two practicing with their weapons as they sparred against each other. And as Sunburst used his magic to levitate his Keyblade and keep swinging it towards Gia, he was happy to see that her ability to dodge and counter-attack with her Claw was equally as good how he himself would dodge and counter-attack with his Keyblade, commenting, "Very good, Gia."

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Militia Base in a Cave - Outskirts of Upington, South Africa~

    [​IMG]

    After having been dragged to a militia base (but still unable to see where he is because of his head still covered by a bag), and still restrained by the members of the militia, Bodhi Rook heard metallic steps approach his position, with the man who was approaching him declaring, "Lies! Deceptions!" Turning to one of the militia members, the same man asked, "Let’s see it." Bodhi heard the man being given something from the militia member he was speaking with, guessing that he was checking his ID. "Bodhi... Rook. Cargo pilot," the man commented, "Pakistani boy, huh?" "Uh-huh," Bodhi responded, not sure if there was anything else for him to add. "This note was found in his pocket when he was captured," a militia member told the man who was speaking earlier. "Okay, I can hear you," Bodhi told the militia member as he turned his attention back to the man who was speaking earlier, "He didn’t capture me. I came here myself. I defected. I defected." "Every day, more lies," the man scoffed. "Lies? Would I risk everything for a lie?" Bodhi cried, "No, we don’t have time for this! I have to speak to Saw Gerrera before it’s too late!" Suddenly, the bag covering Bodhi's head was removed by a militia member, and Bodhi realized the man he was speaking to was none other than Saw Gerrera himself...

    [​IMG]

    Wearing a mechanical armor containing an oxygen machine and having a metallic right leg, the man Bodhi saw perfectly fit the description he had heard of Saw Gerrera. However, Bodhi could tell that Saw wasn't exactly pleased to meet him. "Okay... so, you... you're... umm... uh.... that... that note... it's for you. And to clarify, I GAVE it to them, they did not find it! I gave it to them. Uh, Galen Erso. He told me to find you," Bodhi told Saw. As Saw pondered Bodhi's words, he grabbed the oxygen machine mask attached to his armor, placing it over his mouth as he took a deep breath. After that, Saw removed the mask from his mouth, and said, "Bor Gullet." "Uh, 'Bor Gullet'?" Bodhi wondered out loud as his head was covered with a bag once again by a militia member, and was being dragged somewhere, "What? Wait! Galen Erso sent me! He told me to find you!"

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Irkutsk, Russia - Power Plant~

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    After returning to the reactor, Finn went back to installing explosives on the reactor while monitored by Nikolai. Once Finn finished installing the explosives he told Nikolai, "Come on, let's get outta here! Ten minutes to detonation." Nodding, Nikolai joined Finn as the two rushed away from the area, wanting to get out of the power plant before the whole place blew up.

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Underwater - Submarine~

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    As Scrooge's submarine was nearing the lost city of Atlantis, Scrooge looked out the window, saying, "The Drake Barrier Reef. Powerful currents combined with rocky terrain make it nearly impossible to navigate. But on that rare occasion when snow falls above the reef, the currents cool, allowing safe passage to..." Interrupted by the sound of snoring, Scrooge turned around to see that Huey, Dewey, Louie, and Webby were sleeping and weren't even listening to him. The four then woke up immediately as Louie asked, "Are we there yet?" "I was just about to-" Scrooge replied before being interrupted by Huey. "Right side or the left side?" Huey interrupted Scrooge, thinking that they arrived already, and wondering which window he can see Atlantis from. "If you'd just let me-" Scrooge tried to tell the kids before being interrupted yet again. "Look! There that thing is! We found it!" Dewey interrupted Scrooge as he, Huey, Luie, and Webby rushed to the window, all excited to finally see Atlantis as it gleamed from the submarine's lights. "Whoa!" everyone but Scrooge said in awe as the submarine got closer to Atlantis. "Yes, good. Atlantis. 'Ooh! Aah!' Thanks for spoiling the moment," Scrooge commented, annoyed that no one was listening to him. "The whole place is upside down!" Webby commented as she noticed how the whole underwater city was upside down. "Oh, well, that's a new one," a surprised Scrooge replied.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Shalour City, France~

    [​IMG]

    As Lydia walked around Shalour City, trying to avoid an encounter with a Stormtrooper or a Cyberman, she noticed several individuals wearing white cloaks wandering around. She could tell they were outsiders from the way they were acting, and wondered if they needed help. "Excuse me," Lydia asked them as she approached them, "Do you need some help finding a specific place?"

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~The Capital - Outside a Catering Firm~


    [​IMG]

    Ezio and Mileena were in an alleyway, conducting surveillance of a catering firm specializing in airline food in order to steal a food shipment for the Rebels. While it wasn't the first choice Ezio had in mind, it was one of the more easier options, as this specific firm wasn't doing business with the New World Order, and thus had less security. "No Cybermen or Stormtroopers... but they do have their own security," Ezio commented as he watched a truck belonging to the catering firm being loaded with a food shipment.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Moon Palace - Dungeon~

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    As Astral and Psycho Blue left, Thrax glared at Zordon, saying, "You stay silent for months, then speak all of a sudden when Astral shows up?! Heed my warning Zordon... you do NOT want me to lose my patience with you." Thrax then turned and walked away while Zordon silently watched him leave.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Castelia City, New York - The Playground~

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    "Everyone, listen up," Shining Armor announced as he and May were ready to give the Rebels their next assignment, "While Mace is off to Quebec, May and I will be in charge for the time being." "Our target is this," May added while tapping on a tablet she was carrying, causing a monitor behind them to switch on and show an image of a gray obelisk, "We call it, the Obelisk. We don't know much about it other than it has something to do with S-types. And that touching it will turn you to stone. We don't know why, but the New World Order is desperately after it." As May tapped on her tablet again, an image of Florent L'Belle appeared on the monitor, with Shining Armor stating, "We were relying on this person, Florent L'Belle, a New World Order official, to sell it to Lance Hunter over here. Unfortunately, L'Belle didn't have it with him, and was killed by an Inquisitor." "Fortunately, we were able to track Florent's GPS activity on his phone, and we believe that he hid the Obelisk somewhere south of Chicago," Melinda added, "Specifically, at an abandoned Wal-Mart." "Heh, even when out of business, a Wal-Mart will always have what you need," Mack joked. "We'll be joining with our Rebel allies from Chicago as a precaution in case we come across Stormtroopers and Cybermen," Shining Armor said, "Any questions?"

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown (Again)~

    [​IMG]

    As Thor was walking around the rebel hideout, he heard a familiar voice call out to him, "Thor? Is that you?" Looking around, Thor was surprised to see that his friend, Luna, was approaching him...

    [​IMG]

    "Luna?" Thor replied, "You were here the whole time?" "Sort of," Luna answered, "My sister and I were on the run since the Great Purge, on the fear that Celestia would've been targeted." "I see..." Thor commented. "You came alone?" Luna asked. Nodding in response, Thor added, "Mother and Father don't know I'm here. I bid farewell to Xion and Vanellope before arriving..." "And Loki?" Luna asked. "He was... forced to register to be a Stormtrooper," Thor replied, "Since we were a military family." "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," Luna said. "Don't worry about it," Thor replied, "The main reason I came to join the rebellion was to find Loki and take him back home, away from all this conflict." Smiling, Luna said, "I'm sure you'll succeed." Smiling back at her, Thor replied, "Thanks, Luna." Blushing, Luna said, "You know... I missed you..." Before Thor could reply, Luna hugged him. Though he was surprised, Thor hugged her back. Meanwhile, watching the two from a distance were Luna's sister, Celestia, and her friend, Discord...

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    "Oh, would ya just look at the two lovebirds," Discord whispered to Celestia. "Oh, don't embarrass them, Discord," Celestia replied. "I know, I know, guess I just wanted to do something while I wait for Connor," Discord said, "Seriously, where is he?"

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Arendelle - Dining Hall~

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    "Sorry about that," Saphir said as he returned to the dining hall, "So... what did I miss?" "Not much really," Hans replied as he noticed a Stormtrooper arrive to the hall...

    [​IMG]

    "Sir," the Stormtrooper greeted Hans, "She's here to see you." "Oh, good. Send her in," Hans replied as the Stormtrooper nodded and left. "Umm... who's 'she'?" Saphir wondered out loud. "Oh, the Inquisitor I mentioned earlier who took care of the Rebels on the outskirts," Hans answered, "I expect her to be giving me full details on the operation." Hearing the doors to the hall open, Saphir turned around to see the Inquisitor that Hans mention entering...


    [​IMG]

    "There you are, Larxene," Hans greeted Larxene, "Anything to report other than what I've been told?" "Not much, really," Larxene replied, "The Rebels that did survive have scurried off like the cowardly wimps that they are. Though, we are looking for one Rebel in particular. A scruffy fellow by the name of Kristoff. Not that he has important information or anything like that. But, he was able to escape us after we captured him thanks to that no-good reindeer of his. When I find that Rebel scum, I will make an example of him to show that no one escapes from me." "Hehe, I like your style, Larxene," Hans complimented Larxene.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Forest~

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    Once the last Cyberman was defeated by Sailor Moon's tiara, Ratonhnhaké:ton, Sailor Mini Moon, and Tuxedo Mask all breathed a sigh of relief, with the Rebel leader tossing the blaster he grabbed earlier aside. "I guess we owe you our thanks," Tuxedo Mask told Ratonhnhaké:ton as he detransformed...

    [​IMG]

    "If it weren't for you, I'm not sure how we would've survived. And of course, it is a pleasure to finally meet you in person after having heard so much about you, Ratonhnhaké:ton," Darien continued. "The pleasure is all mine, Tuxedo Mask," Ratonhnhaké:ton replied as he looked at Darien, "But please, you do not have to call me that. Feel free to call me by my birthname... Connor Kenway." "Connor... Kenway?" Darien wondered out loud as he felt that name was familiar, before remembering something that happened the night of Gaston's party so many months ago, "Wait a minute... I remember you. We've met before! That night, outside Gaston's home during his loud party. You and your friends were taking an intoxicated girl home, and I joined you to make sure she arrived safe." Smiling after hearing what Darien said, Connor replied, "You are correct. We have indeed met before." "Heh, I still can't believe that I had met THE leader of the Rebel Alliance before, and I never realized it," Darien commented. 'Connor... Kenway...' Sailor Mini Moon thought to herself before gasping, 'I know him! He was a friend of my Dad!'

    ~The Year 2028 (14 Years in the Future) / Underground Tunnel~

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    Avoiding the death, destruction, and dark creatures outside, many sought refuge underground in order to survive the darkness from outside. Two of those individuals were Rini, and her father, who was leading those seeking refuge from the darkness. As Rini was lying on her father's shoulder, listening to him play his guitar for her, the two noticed Connor Kenway approach them...

    [​IMG]

    "Sir," Connor greeted Rini's father, bowing to him, "They are marching East as we speak. We must move before we are overrun." "Very well. Thank you for letting me know, Connor," Rini's father responded as Connor bowed once more and left. "We have to run away again?" Rini asked. "I'm afraid so, dear," Rini's father replied to her, "But I promise, the moment we arrive there, I'll be sure to sing you something you like." Smiling, Rini thanked her father by hugging him and saying, "Thanks, Daddy." Smiling back at her, Rini's father hugged his daughter as well.

    Looking at Connor, Sailor Mini Moon smiled as the Rebel leader commented, "It is also a pleasure to finally meet actual Sailor Scouts." Walking towards Connor, Sailor Mini Moon detransformed without hesitation, feeling comfortable revealing her identity to Connor...

    [​IMG]

    "Nice to meet you, Connor. I'm Rini!" Rini introduced herself to Connor. While Darien was shocked to see that Rini had no issue revealing herself to Connor, Connor simply smiled as he knelt down, and patted Rini on the head, telling her, "It is very nice to meet you as well, Rini. You are very brave, little one. I am truly impressed." "Thanks," Rini replied, feeling flattered, "By the way... is that person wearing a mask with the Rebels?"
     
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  8. StardustXtreme Kingdom Keeper

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2007
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Trapped within the Realm of Darkness
    225
    909
    [​IMG]

    ~Forest~

    The masked woman observed the group that appeared to be safe as the little one, RIni as she introduced herself asked a question about her to the Leader of the Rebels, Connor and she moved her hand up to the mask, the notable noise of white bone retracting as the mask was pulled away as it revealed underneath that her hair is more ravenous and black with red highlights, her eyebrows are a little bit higher, her complexion is significantly lighter and slight age lines are under her eyes. her eye color is a shade of red that as her hair is loosely done up in a ponytail, tied by a red shawl, with the ends resembling curved black feathers. A cowlick can be seen protruding from the top of her head, similar to that of Yang's.

    "Not exactly little one." The woman answered as she held her mask to the side and her other hand on the hilt of her blade. "As for my name... I suppose Raven will do as I witnessed your unexpected accident and how willing these..." Raven inclined her head towards the fallen Stormtroopers with a look of disdain. "People were willing to kill an young child just to satisfy their own selfish greed, I could not allow two young ones to be put like lambs to the slaughter despite their company." The woman continued, glancing to the car that held the other young one and took a breath, closing her eyes to compose herself.

    "Everyone knows children are the future of this world and how they will influence and change it over the course of time, but you'll understand what Im talking about when you're older, as for your question if I am working wih the Rebels, I suppose we are loosely working together, I bring young ones like you to safe bases out of the New World order's reach, as for my end of the deal.. That's my business." The woman stated and looked over to Darien.

    "I suggest you retieve the other young one in the car and retrieve anything you have in the vehicle that you are able to carry, Kenway." Raven turned her eyes towards the man. "I'd rather not stay out in the open unless those men were able to call for backup in the amidst of the fight, are you able to take these people yourself or must I?" Raven asked, cutting straight to the point without any hesitation in her voice.

    --Gokai Galleon-

    Marvelous spun the wheel as the whole Galleon move dudner the under, causing some tremors that awakened the occupants and while Marvelous heard the door open, meeting a face of that didn't want want a surprise wake-up call, he grinned. "Why, we're taking off! Don't laze around, it's time we put our foot back into this fight." Marvelous said witha serious expression.

    -Chicago, Illinois-

    Shotaro looked to Shelby who asked the question. "That depends, what are you capable of doing?" Shotaro asked her.
     
  9. Princess Kairi A tough Keyblade wielding Princess

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2007
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    Destiny Islands
    337
    [​IMG]

    -Castelia City, New York - The Playground-

    "Huh, so we're moving?" Dante said, looking curious. "Good, being here isn't the best." He wondered if he might find some of his teammates there since they were all separated to who knows where in the world and he imagined like himself, the other Rangers had gotten a similar upgrade and quite personally, he wanted to see Kimberly, Nala, and Lily again since Fang seemed too manly for his tastes.

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    -Sioux Falls, South Dakota - Rebel Base-

    Gia gasped for air, managing to stand and smiled. "Not too bad yourself, that's a intersting weapon." Seeing her teammate having a good time, Kira smiled and sighed, Noah looked at her and asked, "What's wrong?" "I miss how everything used to be, going to school, slightly worrying about monsters attacking the city, having fun." Kira said. "I just hope we can have those times again." Noah nodded and returned to his work. Kira looked and asked, "What are you working on?" "I'm getting a signal from San Diego, not where so if I can pinpoint it, we might see if there are allies or foes there and contact them." Noah explained.

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    -Chicago, Illinois-

    Shelby looked at him and thought, hiding her gem. "Well, I have a lot of knowledge of dinosaurs but I doubt that can be helpful in some way. Maybe you can help me get stronger since I remember how much you claim to be hard-boiled." She said, looking at him. "I can fight a bit." "I don't know if that's a good idea." Philip said, looking at them and glancing from his book. "Shotaro's more of a half-boiled detective and he would never fight a woman as part of that." Billy looked and helped Kendall with her project.

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    -Nintendo High School: Costume Closet-

    While Draco looked for Hermione, she helped Nico find her outfit as a thief, having a red tuxedo coat, a black vest with a white button shirt, a black bowtie, white gloves, black pants, black dress up shoes and a mask. Hermione used her red scarf to tie up Nico's hair, Vulpix smiled and nodded its approval for their new outfits. Draco finally found them but since they were in their new attire, he didn't recognize them, he shouted, "Thieves! There are thieves here in the school!" Hermione facepalmed while Nico was amazed that he didn't recognize them and surprised that their identities were that well hidden. He ran to the cafeteria and the orange phantasm appeared to Yuuki, being invisible and whispered, 'Maybe you should take what you have in your locker and see those thieves.'

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    -Abandoned Japanese Miltiary Base-

    "Sure, what kind of song would you like to hear?" Michiru said, looking at Clement. Rey sat back and looked outside, wondering what was going to happen and breathed, Kengo looked at her and looked out as well, hoping everyone was okay. Poppy changed from her pink haired bubbly self to her more serious brunette brown haired self.

    [​IMG]

    Stretching, Poppy's new self, Asuna Karino, breathed and walked around to check on everyone.

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    -Forest-

    'Rini is Sailor Mini Moon?!' Serena thought in surprise, hearing Raven explain. She detransformed and stepped forward, Luna hopping on her shoulder and looked at them.

    [​IMG]

    "I had no idea that you were like me, Rini." She said, still surprised and holding the Silver Crystal.

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    -Sub-Sahara Africa - Rebel Base-

    Nala and Simba faced each other, Simba resolving to get stronger and train with Nala since they both needed to practice with their powers and abilities to really help everyone in the Rebels. Nala pulled up her hood and mask while Simba transformed into his form as Sigurd.

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    Once both sides were changed, they began to practice fight against each other, Nala blocking against Simba's Sonic Arrow and dodging the energy arrows fired. Simba used his weapon to block Nala's hits and jumped back, firing at her.

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    -Arendelle - Dining Hall-

    Elsa and Anna didn't say anything, Elsa stood up and bowed, "Please excuse me." She went to her room and pulled out the parchment, grabbing a quill and began to write to Harold.

    'Dear Harold, I need to warn you if you plan to come to Arendelle. There is a sadistic woman who holds the position of Inquisitor and based on what I heard, she is not to be with trifled with. She attacked some Rebels here and only a few managed to escape. I'm not sure if the magic you hold can stand against her power but if you can, do be careful because she is strong and powerful. Wherever you are, stay safe and stay hidden.' She watched the message disappear to Harold's parchment and breathed.

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    -Gokai Galleon-

    Since everyone was up, Don got to making breakfast with Gai while Luka and Ahim gave Emma her new outfits, which gave her a new look, a white shirt that showed her shoulders, a pair of Luka's shorts, tan nylons, and brown boots with her hair up in a side ponytail. Joe looked out the window and wondered their destination was. "I wasn't expecting that sudden movement." Emma said, sitting at the table. Luka sighed, "You get used to it." Ahim poured her some tea and gave her a cup.

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    -Moon Palace - Dungeon-

    "Stay here and sulk." Zedd said. "You have lost and nothing on the moon or Earth can help you or your warriors to defeat the New World Order." He left and joined Rita in observing the happening of Earth.
     
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  10. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2008
    221
    598
    ~Shalour City, France~

    Everyone looked at the woman who had approached them with caution and an uncertain feeling in some of their minds, the brief silence was broken when Cynthia whispered to Lydia. "Yes, we are trying to find a safe place away from the New World Order. We originally came from Japan to London and then fled from London to here since it was the closest." C.C. then added. "Yes, we barely avoided the Purge and want to fight back."


    ~London, England: Buckingham Palace~

    All the S-Types that were part of the investigation at Freedom quietly returned to Buckingham Palace and were in the Throne Room surrounding Astral as it was in thought mumbling. "An abandoned building...sudden fireworks...no clear evidence of Rebels involved..." Astral's head then lifted up. "I think that whoever it was that left here had to have gone to France." Psycho Black then pointed out. "That's quite a guess you have there Lord Astral." Astral looked at Psycho Black explaining. "Seeing as France is one of the areas where the Rebels are still trying to fight back, they would try to get there considering it would be the closest to get to." Psycho Red then stepped forward. "Lord Astral, I would like to state a theory...what if the people who left here weren't members of the Rebels...but your old enemies who are still alive. I mean...Mario and Luigi's friends, family, and even allies have not been found ever since the Purge." Astral looked at Psycho Red before tightening a fist. "You could be correct...considering that Jumpman and his kin are still left along with that girl and that green-haired woman from Star Road, I wouldn't be surprised if they were still trying to fight back...We shall make our way to France and check into it, once we can make confirmation that it is indeed them, we will handle it accordingly for the sake of the S-Types..." The S-Types in the room loudly cheered.​
     
  11. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2014
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Back In Action
    103
    140
    clairewyden.png

    ~ Energyne CEO's Office ~

    "Of course, sir." Claire said, hanging up shortly after Rassilon did. Her eyes fell back onto the screen, where the figure from before now had it's eyes open...watching the camera intently. Claire smirked at the sight. "Soon...you'll crush those rebels to dust."

    Flintheart-17.png hack.png slash.png gabby.png

    ~ Glomgold's Ship ~

    The large ship made a sudden stop, and a very excited Glomgold ran out to the deck to look down at the water. "Ah ha! We're here! Atlantis is just below us!" He ran back inside, gesturing for the others to follow. "Come on, all of yeh into the submarine!" Hack, Slash and Gabby followed with a roll of their eyes, Slash grabbing Donald by the collar of his shirt to bring him along.

    mileena.png

    ~The Capital - Outside a Catering Firm ~

    Mileena surveyed the scene before her, eyeing up every guard to see how well they were armed. She had faced far, far more imposing people before. Her sais could make quick work of these guards. But no. Mileena promised herself...no more senseless killing than needed.

    "What do you suggest we do, Ezio?" She asked, looking to her companion.

    ~ Streets ~

    dhd.png

    The dog and duck were perched on the roof of a small house, a large can placed in front of them. Below them, patrolling the streets, were a few Stormtroopers who hadn't noticed the pair. With a mischievous grin, the dog rose onto it's hind legs, reared one back and kicked the can as hard as it could.

    The large metal object flew through the air, before coming down abruptly onto one of the Stormtrooper's head.

    Seeing the can hit it's target, the dog let out a taunting laugh.

    ~ The Capital - Harbor ~

    Passerby stopped, their attention drawn to the large ship pulling into the harbor. Once it stopped and laid a plank out to connect to the port, a large group of man-like crocodiles stormed out of the ship in an orderly fashion. They stood in line on the port as one last crocodile made his way off the ship.

    One of the crocs spoke up. "Announcing the arrival of Hisssss Royal Sssscalinesssss, King K. Rool!"

    k rool.png

    A large, portly, royally-clad crocodile made his way off the ship, his large and bloodshot eye surveying the scenery around him with an air of distain. Then, he glared at the one who introduced him, smacking him on the head with a clenched fist. "Not so loud, you walking suitcase!" He snapped. "Don't any of you idiots remember why we're here?" He leaned forward, to whisper to the one he'd hit. "We're here to find those Rebels, remember? With this whole New World Order deal, it's only a matter of time before they make a move on to my crown. The sooner we have them taken down, the safer my status will be."

    "Ah, yessss. Sssssorry, King K. Rool..." The underling spoke, before turning to the others. "Alright, men. Move out!"

    The crocodiles marched their way into the city, threatening the civilians with the swords they held to move them out of the way as K. Rool marched behind his men.
     
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
  12. ~Master Xehanort~ KH3 was amazing. Fight me.

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2011
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    New York City
    3,691
    ~Irkutsk, Russia~

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    Finn and the four Rebels he was assisting were escaping as fast as they could from the power plant they were in, reaching the outside of the perimeters just in time as they watched the explosives that Finn planted take their effect, with the the entire power erupting in flames, causing the entire city to lose power temporarily before backup power kicked in after a few seconds. Nevertheless, Nikolai was happy to see the power plant gone, happy to see that he was able to send a message to the New World Order.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Alaska - Rebel Hideout~

    [​IMG]

    After being captured by the Rebels in India, Jyn Erso found herself flown all the way to Alaska, specifically, the main Rebel base in the large land mass. Jyn felt much colder in here then she did in India, evident from all the snow, and how high the elevation was. As for the base itself, Jyn noticed it was a hangar that seems to have been built inside an excavated portion of a mountain. Once inside the hangar, Jyn was surprised to see how large the hangar was, housing many fighters flown by the Rebel Alliance (mainly X-Wings), with engineers and pilots conducting maintenance work on them. But as she was looking around, the Rebel who was escorting her shoved her, telling Jyn, "Move!" Looking at the Rebel with a mean look, Jyn continued on her way, wondering where she was being dragged to.

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Glomgold's Ship~

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    "Uh-oh," Donald quietly muttered to himself as Slash was dragging him into the submarine. Meanwhile, the Taco Bell Dog enthusiastically got into the submarine with the others, commenting, "Ah, Atlantis... how I have longed for this moment!"

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Arendelle - Elsa's Room~

    [​IMG]

    Whistling as he carried a vase of flowers with a small envelope containing a note attached to it, Olaf gleefully entered Elsa's room, only to stop and gasp upon noticing Elsa was there. "Elsa!" Olaf cried, "I... didn't expect to see you here. Not that I was trying to place this vase here as a surprise for you. Nope, no... absolutely NOT!"

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Castelia City, New York - The Playground~

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    "No, no one said anything about moving," May corrected Dante, "We're simply conducting a mission with help from our fellow Rebels from Chicago. Once the mission is complete, we should be back here by the end of the day." "Alright, if no one has anymore questions, proceed to the Quinjet. Well be departing in 10 minutes," Shining Armor announced. "Copy that," Skye responded as she and the other Rebels headed towards the Quinjet. "I'll be sending a signal to Chicago," May told Shining as she walked away.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Chicago, Illinois - Rebel Hideout~

    [​IMG]

    "Got it," Cassie replied to someone she was speaking with on a tablet as she called out to the other rebels in the hideout, "Guys, we got ourselves a mission! And get this... we'll be joined by the Castelia City Rebels!"

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown~

    [​IMG]

    Reading from a piece of paper that Kevin Flynn gave him, Clemont responded to Michiru, "The song is called, 'Johnny Has Gone for a Soldier'. Apparently it was a song Flynn heard while watching a PBS documentary on the American Revolutionary War, though if I'm not mistaken, the meaning of the song can be applied to what the Rebel Alliance is going through around the world right now."

    OOC: Link to song for reference -
    And a Wikipedia page for background info on it - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Has_Gone_for_a_Soldier

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Sioux Falls, South Dakota - Rebel Hideout~

    [​IMG]

    "Thanks," Sunburst thanked Gia while she also commented on his Keyblade being interesting, "And yeah, it certainly is interesting. I'd go over the details and the history of the Keyblade, but that'd be a very long conversation, hehe."

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Somewhere in Sub-Sahara Africa - Rebel Base~

    [​IMG]

    As Thorax was watching Simba and Nala practice their abilities with each other, the changeling cheered as he said to himself, "Wow, they're really good! I wish I could fight as good as they do. Oh well..."

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Shalour City, France~

    [​IMG]

    Hearing what Cynthia and C.C. told her, Lydia chuckled a bit, replying, "You're new to this whole rebellion thing, aren't you? Because you really need to work on the 'discreet' part of being a Rebel. If I was a supporter of the New World Order, you'd be in big trouble right now. But luckily for you, I am a Rebel. Follow me, quietly and slowly."

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~The Capital - Outside Nintendo High School~

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    As the school day came to an end, and students were either returning home or to their dorms, Akko had tried to speak with the TA, Miss Ursula, just as she promised her during lunch. But when Akko checked Ursula's office, it was empty. And now, Akko was walking outside with her friends to get some sea-salt ice cream. "Huh, wonder why Miss Ursula wasn't in her office," Akko wondered out loud. "I bet all the faculty are busy trying to take care of a particular problem... if a certain rumor going around school is true," Sucy replied. "Huh? What rumor?" Lotte asked. "Well, there's a rumor going around that there are thieves in the school," Sucy replied. "You don't say..." Lotte said, "Wonder what they'd be after... assuming that there really are thieves." "Well, thieves or not, she should've at least left a message on her door or something," Akko commented, "I was really looking forward to hearing what she was going to say about Chariot." "Hey... isn't that her?" Lotte questioned as she pointed towards two people in the distance, walking to the rear of the parking lot...

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    "You're right!" Akko replied, "It is Ursula! But... what's she doing with Mr. Coulson? No matter... I gotta talk to her!" As Akko rushed in the direction towards Ursula and Coulson, Lotte cried, "A-Akko, wait up!" As Lotte followed Akko, Sucy sighed and shrugged, telling herself, "Well, guess no ice cream today." And with that, Sucy followed Lotte and Akko.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~The Capital - Streets~

    [​IMG]

    Feeling a can hit his head, a Stormtrooper turned around, saying, "Huh, who did that?" Looking around, the Stormtrooper noticed an old man sitting on a bench while covering himself from the rain with an umbrella...

    [​IMG]

    "Hey, don't look at me pal. I haven't played with cans since before your parents born," the old man told the Stormtrooper. It was then that the Stormtrooper heard the dog's taunting laugh, noticing the culprit. Shaking his head, the Stormtrooper commented, "Eh, it was just a stupid dog. Not worth my time." Just then, another member of the Stormtrooper's squad called out to him, saying, "Hey, we got some crazy crocodile and his goons threatening citizens in the other district." "Perfect. And I thought this was going to be a slow day," the Stormtrooper commented as he joined his squad in order to deal with King K. Rool and his crocodiles.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~The Capital - Outside a Catering Firm~

    [​IMG]

    As Ezio tried to think of a plan to steal the truck full of food shipment, he noticed the catering firm employees and guards were distracted by something happening nearby. Turning his head to see what they were looking at, Ezio noticed man-like crocodiles threatening civilians with swords, only for Cybermen and Stormtroopers to quickly arrive to the scene to deal with this situation...

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    Ezio then watched as the Cybermen and Stormtroopers easily killed the crocodiles one by one with their blasters. Once King K. Rool was the only crocodile left alive, Ezio whispered to Mileena, "This is not our fight. If we are to easily steal the truck, then now is the best time. Let's go."

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Forest~

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    "Right," Darien replied to Raven, nodding. "Do not worry, I can take it from here," Connor replied to Raven, "I have a friend not too far from here. He will be able to teleport us all to safety." However, as Rini looked at Sailor Moon, her heart sank as she remembered that she never wanted to reveal herself to Sailor Moon, thinking to herself, 'Drat! I got swept up by the moment that I completely forgot I never wanted Sailor Moon to know who I am. Still... as long as I don't know who she is, then I'm good.' However, much to Rini's disappointment, she saw Sailor Moon begin to detransform. As much as she didn't want to know Sailor Moon's identity, she couldn't turn her eyes around, and watched as Sailor Moon changed back to Serena. Gasping, Rini was utterly shocked to find out who Sailor Moon was, and to realize that she was living with her this whole time. 'Serena is... Sailor Moon?! No, that can't be right...' Rini thought to herself, 'But if Serena is Sailor Moon... then... that means... Serena is my mom?!' Almost as shocked as Rini was Darien, who stared at Serena, seeing her holding on to the Silver Crystal that he gave her months ago. "No way!" a confused Darien cried, "Serena... you're Sailor Moon?" As for Connor, he remembered Serena from his days at Nintendo High School. While he never interacted much with her, Connor always saw her hanging out with her friends during lunch. But he never expected a fellow classmate of his to be a Sailor Scout. "Serena... this is certainly a surprise," Connor said before noticing Rini standing motionless, shaking as she stared at Serena, "Rini, are you alright little one?" Snapping out of it, Rini looked at Connor, nodding as she replied, "Yeah, sorry... was still in a bit of a shock." "I take it that for you and Darien, this is the first you have learned of the identity of Sailor Moon," Connor commented before looking at Serena, "And I suppose this is the first you have learned of the identity of Sailor Mini Moon."
     
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  13. StardustXtreme Kingdom Keeper

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2007
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Trapped within the Realm of Darkness
    225
    909
    [​IMG]

    ~Forest~

    Raven nodded with a slight indication of her head as Connor said he'd take care of the group and turned on her heel as the atmosphere of shock was in wafting in the air and Raven brought his blade out, slicing through the air as she tore open a red and black portal, stepping wthrough it before it begun to close up, after all, she had no interest in the conversation at hand.

    --Chicago, Illinois-

    "Phillip!" Shotaro said in annoyance and looked to Shelby. "But he is right about fighting women.. perhaps you and that Miss Morgan can work with Billy to develop something to help the Rangers since Billy did design the communicators though, that is not used anymore out of fear of the NWO tracking the signal." Shotaro said as he looked thoughtful, the Garry Revolver was made secretly in a cavern not too far from Chicago since that was a mdoe fo transport should they choose to escape with the Hardboilers various means of transport.

    -Nintendo High School: Cafeteria-

    Yuuki jumped at a voice about something in her locker and she got up to go to check as Max turned her head, Draco calling out about some thieves and tilted her head a bit. "Thieves? How?" Max wondered, it was a school so naturally it was protected... right?

    Yuuki turned the dial of her locker and saw the VS Changer and a yellow helicopter, she looked around, wondering how she got it and slipped it into them both into her carrier bag and shut her locker, she had two thieves to find.

    -England, Magical Trunk-

    Harold was wide awake after a good few hours of sleep and examining what he had discovered with the belt's strange contraption facing him and the bottles he had acquired, he did note they had labels that seemed to be colour coded, it appeared to be a belt similar to the Ghost Driver and he picked up two and slid the right one in the right slot and it spoke. "Rabbit!" Harold jumped at the sudden announcement and he examined the blue one, its label had R/T and the mould seemed to be a tank, so that was another thing to note and he cautiously inserted the blue one in the free slot as it call out again. "Tank!"

    The belt started to make a jingle like noise as Harold noted the colander like part was flashing red and blue respectively "Rabbit! Tank! Best Match!" Harold removed the two bottles and looked to them. "A best match? Sounds like synergy... but why a Rabbit and a Tank, those two couldn't be more further apart from each other... ones a living thing and the other is just an object..." Harold muttered, he wasn't willing to wear it unless it was a trap... He di have restorative potions filed away somewhere in here but he'd have to wait as he noted his scroll of parchment returning a message sinc ehe always kept it on hand nearby as he set the bottles down and read it over.

    From what it seemed, Elsa's handwriting was a bit rushed as she said there was now a sadistic woman in Arendelle who held the position of Inquisitor and attacked some rebels, a few only managing to escape as she warned him to be careful fi he plans on coming as she was not sure if his magic could handle such a person and Harold looked thoughtful

    "Who is this Inquisitor...?" Harold wondered under his breath, it didn't sound promising but he couldn't rush off without any reason... He needed to learn more information about this person and unfortunately, that meant he had to ask Elsa to describe more of what she had done for her to gain such a role and probably delve more into detail as to what happened to those rebels who were not fortunate enough to escape and got his quill and a begun to write within it.

    "Dear Elsa, I have received your warning and have taken it to heart, however, I must ask, what did this Inquisitor do with the rebels they have caught? I am judging by your hasty writing that this Inquisitor isn't a nice one, if you can tell me without any hesitation and if you feel like you and your sister are in danger and you do not feel safe within your own home then do not hesitate to ask me to come and save you both." Harold written down and paused the sending, thinking of what else to write, biting the end of his quill a bit.

    "I ask that when you and Anna get a chance to speak alone without any prying eyes or ears, that you both discuss the next best course of action for you both, if you do agree that Arendelle is no longer safe for you both, I will ask that that in the response to wanting to be saved, that you Elsa, use the word of snow in a any passage and that your sister, Anna, writes in this parchment with a word of spring in any sentence, these two words will be a signal to let me know you both want out, I will be awaiting your response." Harold added and send the response to Elsa's parchment and he placed the quill back in its pot as he breathed.

    "I got a bad feeling about this." Harold muttered, he was unsure if Kimberly was awake and Harold checked his watch, he needed to meet up with his client and report about his findings to that person and if Elsa and Anna respond within that time frame, he'll have to prepare and think on how to get to Norway and if Kimberly was willing to come along.

    ~Castelia City, New York - The Playground~

    Yang looked at the Quinjet, she had to wonder who gave it such a name, "Why call it a Quinjet... Maybe the Stinger? Oh maybe the Hornet?" Yang thought aloud as Dante given the blonde a stare. "What, I call my awesome ride Bumblebee... I'm just saying... anyway, any mission with messing with the NWO is cool with me." Yang said cheerfully as she punched his hand into his hand, obviously ready to knock some heads.

    -Hong Kong, Li Residence-

    Syaoran sat on the veranda, a open book about magic in his hand as he looked away from the pages to breathe, ti had been a few months sicne everything went as it ha dbeen and he had bene pulled out of Nintendo High and brought back for home-tutoring.

    -Japan, Park-

    Vanille gave a small sneeze as Serah looked to her. "Something got you?" Serah asked and Vanille shook her head. "No, I just got a feeling someone may of made fun of Fang." Vanille said with a knowing smile.
     
  14. Princess Kairi A tough Keyblade wielding Princess

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2007
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    Destiny Islands
    337
    [​IMG]

    -Castelia City - The Playground-

    "Eh, still better than sitting around here most of the time." Dante said, shrugging and sighing at Yang. He checked his ammo and made sure that he had enough though he doubted that might be much fighting, but he found it better to be ready. Then he made sure his sword, Rebellion, was sharp and nodded, pulling his mask and hood over his face to cover his face, pulling his hair back to put his hood up.

    [​IMG]

    Then Dante cracked his knuckles, "I think I'm ready for anything now."

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    -Chicago, Illinois - Rebel Base-

    Philip returned to his reading and Shelby looked at him, still finding it weird that he read a blank book for some reason. She tied her hair into a ponytail and went to help Kendall. Billy stopped to let the two girls work together and breathed, looking at himself in his own outfit. He sat with Shotaro, "Some kind of the world is now, huh? We're considered the threat when we used to fight off the threat."

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    -San Diego, California - Dino Lab-

    While resting in the lab, Tommy noticed something on the computer screen and went to check it out while his brother slept, sleeping topless and showing stronger that he gotten since the NWO took over. The two tried to figure out on their own why Thomas' animal remained a dragon, simply changing the kind of dragon it was, but didn't think too much so they didn't hurt their brains.

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    -Sioux Falls, South Dakota - Rebel Base-

    Noah focused and tried to lock on what he had found, the screen focusing on a underground lab. The real surprise was when the screen came into focus, the face was one of the old teachers at Nintendo High. "Guys, I got something!" Noah said, getting everyone's attention. And seeing who on the screen, there was surprised on both sides, Kira said, "That's Tommy, the old TA for Gym! But what is he wearing?" "I have no idea either, Kira." Tommy said. "Just glad you and your team are okay." "Well, we're missing one but we're mostly okay." Gia said.

    "So, where are you?" Orion asked, Tommy said, "My brother and I are just outside San Diego. What about you all?" "A Rebel Base in Sioux Falls, South Dakota." Kira explained. "We're with a pony named Sunburst. So we're good." "Nice to see one team has remained intact, ours has scattered after that attack." Tommy said, looking worried for his team.

    [​IMG]

    -London, England - Magical Trunk-

    Kimberly was awake and tying up her hair, then wrapped her scarf around her neck and stepped out of the room, heading to Harold. She noted that he looked to be deep in thought about and worried as well. "Is everything okay?" She asked, looking at him and walking to him.

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    -Countryside-

    Harry and the Wilys slept in the back of the ThunderTank, Riolu sleeping on Harry's lap while Remus watched over them and James sat in the front with Lily, looking at the map for their next location. Lily kept her eyes on the road and thought about her old friend, Snape, breathing and hoped that Fergus and Merida would be okay with the Rebels in Scotland. She kept quiet, jumping when James touched her shoulder and smiled.

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    -Sub-Sahara Africa - Rebel Base-

    Somehow able to take his Sonic Arrow from him, Nala was able to ground Simba and pin him to the ground, the two gasping for air. "Again, how are you always able to pin me like this?" Simba asked, the two recalling their childhood when they would play fight and she would pin him. Nala shrugged, "Just always have been able to, I guess."

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    -Nintendo High: Costume Area-

    As Nico finished her attire with a top hat, she asked, "So what are we supposed to take?" "I don't know." Hermione said, looking at her with Vulpix in her arms who had its own mask, "Maybe we should start here at the school and work our way up. But if we start this, there might be no going back." "I say we do it." Nico said, crossing her arms. "The way the world is now is boring." Hermione nodded, looking at Vulpix in her arms.

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    -Abandoned Japanese Military Base-

    Michiru listened and nodded, beginning to play it on the violin. Rey leaned back and closed her eyes, recalling a memory of her parents leaving her somewhere and she was crying out to them but they just left. She sighed, wiping her eyes of any tears.

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    -Forest-

    "So you had the Silver Crystal and gave it to Serena."
    Luna said, revealing her ability to talk to Darien and Rini. Serena nodded, "When Luna saw that I had the Silver Crystal, she was pretty shocked." "Though we were not expecting Rini to be a Sailor Scout, but it is a nice surprise." Luna said, Serena looked at Conner and nodded, "I know of Sailor Mini Moon, but Hotaru who is also a Scout, didn't say her identity."

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    -Arendelle-

    Elsa read Harold's reponse and thought before seeing Olaf come into her room with a vase and a letter. She got up and walked to him, "That's odd. Why would you want to leave this in my room as a surprise? I didn't ask for anything." She grabbed the evenlope and read the letter, Anna quietly left the dining room and noticed her sister read something.

    [​IMG]

    -Australia-

    Fang sneezed and looked around, shrugging and heading to a port so she could leave the country and hopefully regroup with others.
     
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
  15. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2008
    221
    598
    ~France~

    Various red colored S-Types which looked similar to Astral started to appear all over the region, they appeared on top of buildings and in the distance away from people seemingly unmoving with their singular purple eyes. They were clearly looking for something important.


    ~Shalour City, France~

    Various Astral-S started to appear with their eyes monitoring things a distance away from both the tower and the town as the group started following Lydia quietly and slowly. The presence of all the Astral-S made things feel uneasy though as they moved along. Mario and Luigi stood close to one another with Luigi whispering. "The eyes looking at our backs is a bit creepy..." Mario then remarked. "As much as I would like to punch one in the face, we need to keep quiet and hidden. Just stay calm" It wasn't just Mario and Luigi who were concerned though as Ram and Rom huddled themselves around Blanc, the twins looking around the area. Compa slowly inched her way towards IF before gently holding the brunette's arm. Queen also inched her own way towards Joker and stood close to him being rather careful. Finally Kairi inched her way towards Kai with the two redheads bothered by not the Astral-S but rather their lack of action.

     
  16. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2014
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Back In Action
    103
    140
    Flintheart-17.png hack.png slash.png gabby.png

    ~ Submarine ~

    As Glomgold sat at the front of the submarine piloting it, Hack, Slash and Gabby turned their attention to Donald once more. "You. Here. Now." Gabby ordered.

    mileena.png

    ~ The Capital - Outside a Catering Firm ~

    With a nod, Mileena sprung into action. Vanishing into a purple haze, she reappeared moments later behind a guard near the truck's passenger door and delivered a hard strike to the back of his head, knocking him unconscious. Quickly opening the passenger door, she got in and opened the driver's side door to let Ezio in.

    dhd.png

    ~ The Capital - Streets ~

    Watching the Stormtroopers leave, and relishing the fact they'd gotten off easy, the dog and duck gave each other approving nods. As they prepared themselves to get off the roof and end their fun for the day, the dog spotted Damien walking by.

    damien.png

    Unable to resist, the dog readied one more can, taking aim at the teen as he reared his foot back to kick it right at him.

    k rool.png

    At another district, King K. Rool watched with horror fury as his Kremlings were quickly gunned down. He glared with malice at the Stormtroopers and Cybermen. "Do you fools have any idea WHO I am?! I am King K. Rool, ruler of the Crocodile Isles! I am NOT someone you want to cross, and yet here you so brazenly and stupidly do!" He pointed a claw at one of them. "You think you can disrespect me by slaughtering my subjects?! Tell whoever you work for that you and they have made a very powerful enemy!"

    With this, he charged, plowling through some of the Stormtroopers and Cybermen as he ran off at surprising speed.

    190px-SMO_Art_-_Pauline.png

    ~ Shalour City, France ~

    Pauline followed the others, staying low and moving quietly.
     
  17. ~Master Xehanort~ KH3 was amazing. Fight me.

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2011
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    New York City
    3,691
    ~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown~

    [​IMG]

    "Thanks, Michiru," Clemont thanked Michiru as he took out his phone, and started recording Michiru as she played "Johnny Has Gone for a Soldier", intending to later upload it to be played for Rebels listening to Rebel Force Radio.

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown (Again)~

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    "Rey? What's wrong?" Rue asked Rey after she, Ritchie, and Sparky noticed her crying. "Is it the song that Michiru is playing?" Ritchie asked, wondering if Rey is one of those people who get emotional when listening to certain songs.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Irkutsk, Russia - Alleyway~

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    As Finn and the Rebels he had helped were hiding in an alleyway, listening as they heard Stormtroopers and Cybermen race towards the blown up power plant. Once he felt the coast was clear, Nikolai told the others, "Alright... let's get out of here. We will rendezvous back at the hideout." Nodding in response, the other Rebels left. And as Nikolai was about to leave, Finn, wondering about his payment, said, "H-hey..." "If this is about your money, meet me at the hideout. Then we will take care of it," Nikolai responded as he left in a rush while Finn was now alone. "Great..." Finn said to himself, shaking his head as he ran out of the alleyway as well.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Alaska - Rebel Hideout~

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    "Jyn Erso... that is your given name, is it not?" the leader of the Alaska Rebels, Bogo, questioned Jyn as she was interrogated by several Rebels, "Jyn Erso? Daughter of Galen Erso, a scientist in the New World Order's research division." "What is this?" Jyn questioned, wondering why the Rebels were interested in interrogating her. "It’s a chance for you to make a fresh start. We think you might be able to help us," Cham Syndulla replied as he pointed at Cassian Andor, "This is Captain Cassian Andor, Rebel Intelligence." "When was the last time you were in contact with your father?" Cassian questioned Jyn. "Shortly after the Great Purge," Jyn answered, "The New World Order came to our farm, took him away, while I was sent to a labor camp." "Any idea where he’s been all this time?" Cassian questioned. "I like to think he’s dead," Jyn answered, "Makes things easier." "Easier than what? That he’s been a tool of the New World Order war machine?" Cassian questioned. "I’ve never had the luxury of political opinions," Jyn answered. "Really?" Cassian scoffed, "When was your last contact with Saw Gerrera?" Stunned after hearing what Cassian asked, Jyn replied, "It’s been a long time." "But he'll remember you, though. Wouldn't he?" Cassian questioned, "He might agree to meet you, if you came as a friend." "We’re up against the clock here, girl, so if there’s nothing to talk about, we’ll just put you back where we found you," Bogo added. "I was a child, Saw Gerrera was a good family friend," Jyn explained, "One day, a man named Shinnok kidnapped my father. Saw risked his life to save my father. But in doing so, he severely scarred his body... and he was also scarred mentally. My father and I never saw him since. I have no idea where Saw is." "We know how to find him. That’s not our problem," Cassian responded, "What we need is someone who gets us through the door without being killed." "You’re all rebels, aren’t you?" Jyn questioned. "Yes, but Saw Gerrera is an extremist," Cham replied, "We have disavowed his tactics, and thus, he isn't part of the Rebel Alliance. His militancy has caused the Alliance so many PR problems. However, desperate times call for desperate measures. We have no choice now but to try to make contact with Saw." "What does this have to do with my father?" Jyn questioned. "There’s a New World Order defector in South Africa. A pilot. Last I heard, he was looking for Saw Gerrera. He’s claiming the New World Order is creating weapons with the power to destroy entire cities. The pilot says he was sent by your father," Cassian answered. "We need to stop these weapons before they're finished," Cham added. "Captain Andor’s mission is to authenticate the pilot’s story," Bogo said, "And then, if possible, find your father." "It appears he is critical to the development of these superweapons," Cham added, "Given the gravity of the situation, and your history with Saw, we’re hoping that he will help us locate your father and return him to us for testimony." As Jyn pondered what she was told, she noticed someone else join them...

    [​IMG]

    As Hera arrived, she placed her hand on Cham's shoulder. Noticing the way Hera and Cham looked at each other, Jyn correctly guessed that Hera was Cham's daughter, and she began to reminisce of the good times she had with her own father. "And if I do it?" Jyn asked. "We’ll make sure you go free," Cham answered.

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~The Capital - Outside a Catering Firm~

    [​IMG]

    "Bene," Ezio complimented Mileena as he got in the driver's seat, "Now, let's g-" Before Ezio could finish his sentence, he watched as King K. Rool charged out of the way, and was being chased by the Stormtroopers and Cybermen he and Mileena noticed earlier, meaning that the road that was occupied by Cybermen and Stormtroopers earlier was now wide open for him to drive through. "I guess we can take the shortcut now," Ezio commented as he started driving the truck towards a different route than he had originally planned.

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Glomgold's Submarine~

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    While the Taco Bell Dog sat next to Glomgold, Donald heard Gabby demand he join her, Hack, and Slash. Gulping, Donald slowly walked over to them, asking, "So guys... want to see more pictures of me and my nephews?"

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Shalour City, France - The Tower of Mastery~

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]


    After safely leading Mario and the others into the Tower of Mastery, Lydia bowed to Korrina before saying, "I found these individuals outside. They say they are survivors of the Purge." "Hmm, I see," Korrina commented as she observed the group, "But... they don't appear to be members of Bellec's Rebel group." "Then it's possible we may have even more arrivals," Lydia responded, "I'll go back outside. But I should be more cautious, as we saw several S-types outside. We were lucky to have arrived here without getting into a battle." "Indeed," Korrina concurred, "You be careful out there, Grasshopper." Nodding, Lydia left to go back outside, leaving Lydia and her Lucario with the group.


    "Well, since we're all here, we might as well do introductions," Korrina told the group as she cleared her throat, "Welcome to the Tower of Mastery. I am the both the master and guardian of this place. The name's Korrina, and this is my Lucario. You've already met my apprentice Lydia. So, where are you guys from?"

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Castelia City, New York - The Playground (Inside Quinjet)~

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    As the Castelia City Rebels gathered in the Quinjet's interior, each took one of the seats located on either side of the plane, while Melinda May and Shining armor were in the cockpit, ready to fly. "Chicago, we are on our way," May communicated to a Rebel from Chicago through the speaker on her headset as she made final preparations, and the Rebels were strapped in to their seats. Once ready, the platform holding the Quinjet began to descend slowly until the opening above it closed. Then, a hatch in front of the Quinjet opened, and water came rushing in as the Quinjet (currently in submarine mode) was now underwater. May then piloted the Quinjet out of the hatch, and turned on the Quinjet's cloaking mechanism as it ascended fast towards the surface. Once reaching the surface, the Quinjet now switched to its airplane mode as it flew straight towards the sky, on its way to Illinois.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Forest~

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    "Luna?! You can talk?" Darien questioned after noticing Luna speak to him, "I... I'm really sorry... it's just, I'm trying to wrap my head around so many things right now. First, I find out Rini's Sailor Mini Moon. Then I find out Serena is Sailor Moon. And now... you could actually talk this whole time." As for Rini, she kept staring at Serena, still shocked of what she had learned about her. 'Luna... Silver Crystal... why does hearing these words sound familiar to me?' Connor pondered to himself, as he couldn't help but feel a sense of familiarity when hearing those terms. Nevertheless, the Rebel leader shook his head and walked towards Darien, placing his hand on Darien's shoulder, telling him, "This must all be much for you to handle. You can sit down and discuss whatever is on your mind with Rini, Serena, and Luna once we reach the base. But we must leave now to avoid the risk of possibly having to face more Stormtroopers and Cybermen." Nodding, Darien replied, "You're right." Looking at Sammy in the car, Darien noticed that he was still unconscious...

    [​IMG]

    "I'll carry Sammy," Darien told Serena. "And I can carry his things, as well as yours," Connor told Darien, with Darien nodding in response. Opening the car, Darien carried Sammy out of the vehicle, while Connor took out Sammy's and Darien's stuff. "Serena, Rini, be sure to get your stuff out of the car too," Darien told the girls. "Uh, r-right," Rini responded as she got her stuff (including Luna-P).

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~The Capital - Rear of Nintendo High School Parking Lot~

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    Arriving to the rear of the school's parking lot, Akko was surprised to see that Ursula wasn't there. "Huh? Where'd she go?" Akko wondered out loud. "And what about Mr. Coulson?" Lotte added, "He was with her, wasn't he?" "What do you think you're doing here?" Diana questioned the three, surprising them as they turned around to see her looking at them with her arms crossed and a stern look on her face...

    [​IMG]

    "What does it matter to you anyway, Diana?" Akko condescendingly asked Diana back. "Well, with the rumor going around school that there are thieves in the campus, I took it upon myself to investigate and see if there was any truth to this rumor," Diana responded, "And what do I find? You three suspiciously hanging around in a spot where not many students hang out. May I ask what you're doing exactly?" "None of your business, Diana," Akko replied. "I see," Diana commented, "So you're hiding something, then?" "Hey, I never said that!" Akko retorted. "Really? So you claim to not be hiding anything, yet you refuse to tell me what it is you're doing," Diana said, "I have to say, that is very suspicious if you ask me." As Akko became enraged and continued bickering with Diana, Sucy noticed what looked like a TV remote on the ground. "Huh? What's a TV remote doing here?" Sucy wondered out loud as she picked up the remote, and pressed a button. Just then, the ground beneath the four girls suddenly opened up, and they all screamed (with the exception of Sucy) as they fell in what appeared to be a trapdoor, before it closed back.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~Arendelle - Elsa's Room~

    [​IMG]

    "Oh no, don't read that ye-... oh forget it... it's from Saphir," Olaf told Elsa, as he placed the vase on a nearby table, "He asked me to surprise you with it... though it's not much of a surprise now. Oh, hey Anna." As for Saphir's letter, it read...

    Dearest Elsa,

    It has been months since that fateful day in Castelia City, when you had to watch all those world leaders, including Regis, get killed. I know you were upset when you found out that I was allied with those responsible. And honestly, you have every right to be. I only want you to know that while I don't agree with all of the policies of the New World Order, what I told you that fateful day in Castelia City remains the same. I have always wanted to live in a world where everyone on Earth, regardless of how they look, what they believe in, what species they are, or even what abilities they have, can all live equally. And the establishment of the New World Order, I feel, was the only way I felt that could be achieved. But... one thing you told me in Castelia City did get me thinking. That maybe there was another way to solve the problems I mentioned. Perhaps you are right. Maybe there is an alternative to the New World Order. What it is, I don't know.

    I can't ask for your forgiveness, Elsa. I don't feel I deserve it. I just want you to know that, if there truly was another way to bring about the Earth I had envisioned, I would certainly have chosen it over the New World Order. But here we are, both servants of the New World Order regime. The past is the past, and we can't change what has happened. I just hope we can look at each other the same way we did before this whole mess started. Perhaps start over, and slowly go back to the way things were. But if you feel such a thing is impossible, then I completely understand, and will respect your decision. Just know that I care deeply about you.

    Forever Yours,
    Saphir
     
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  18. StardustXtreme Kingdom Keeper

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2007
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Trapped within the Realm of Darkness
    225
    909
    [​IMG]

    --England, Magical Trunk-

    "That depends on the response I'll receive later on, I'll fill you in on the details if it becomes a priority, we are going to head out and meet with my client, the information on how the Cybermen are made will likely push the Rebels to try and save more people from the camps.. if they have the manpower to do so." Harold said rather grimly and got his brown long coat and put it on and grabbing a hat, placing it on his head, hiding the messy black hair, he glanced to the unfamiliar Belt and bottles, he decided to pocket them in his charmed endless expanded pockets just in case.

    "We're going up to Scotland then." Harold said and Kimberly looked puzzled, obviously it was likely due to the checkpoints and any public transport was being watched for the Rebels. "Nobody looks twice at one extra bit of luggage surprisingly.. well, except that guy we met before... how he figured it out I'd never know... but I'll change the trunk's appearance regularly anyway... I swear I'm doing the same thing as that Newt Scamander." Harold muttered and the two exited the trunk and Harold changed its appearance to look more like a briefcase then shrunk it down to humorously enough the size of it looking like something you find in a doll house, Kimberly's eyes still had the look of disbelief of actual magic.

    "It's convenient to not have to carry a huge backpack with camping gear... we'll head up north.. you're going to experience another form of travel by us magicals... It's called Apparition, it's kind of... how do I explain it, it's like teleporting except it's not by atoms or anything like that but rather you get somewhat compressed and squeezed through a tube before popping out the other end, however it is a dangerous practice if you aren't focused enough, it can lead to... accidents like leaving behind body parts or in other words, splicing." Harold said, noting Kimberly's concerned look.

    "Relax, I'm not going to teach you it, I'm going to do a Side-Apparition this method is usually for those who don't a license, thankfully, I am quite an accomplished user of it and not had an accident since I had to take it seriously after everything went to hell, you'll have to hold onto my arm or if you feel really unsure, hold me closer than you normally would and I'll take us along, I will say this when we get to the other end, you may get an urge to vomit, it happens to most first timers." Harold said, offering himself as Kimberly cautiously took his arm and Harold and Kimberly disappeared in a swirl as Kimberly did feel like she was being squeezed through a straw before they emerged in a a forest nearby a village

    "Welcome to Scotland."
    Harold said, looking to Kimberly. "We'll get some breakfast after you compose yourself." Harold said to her, letting Kimberly do her thing. "Let's go to the local pub, they usually serve food, try and keep yourself covered, I am not sure of the villager's allegiance..." Harold said cautiously and head towards the local pub called the Old Forge and Harold cast an eye upon the occupants and sat at a table, Kimberly following suit, he spotted a woman bearing the description his client given him. "Check the menu and see if there's anything you fancy, I got to make a quick reach out." Harold said and moved up to the bar, sitting beside the individual, only having his green eyes seen.

    "I wonder if the rumor of the bearded man talking about the existence of an ugly kilt is true or not."
    Harold said rather lowly as to not offend the bartender, the woman on the other hand, who knows how proud she was about the kilt btu eh client did say those words.

    ~Nintendo high, Hallway-

    Yuuki wandered the halls, be wary not to e caught by any teachers, she wondered where the thieves were, she didn't want to peep in each classroom and get asked why she was there, if only she had a clue or a signal to go off on?
     
  19. Princess Kairi A tough Keyblade wielding Princess

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2007
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    Destiny Islands
    337
    [​IMG]

    -The Quinjet-

    Dante crossed his legs, leaning back in his seat and lowering his face mask. "I hope we learn something good when we get there. And there are some more pretty ladies there." He said and smiled, imagining what beautiful women he might meet in Chicago and they just falling heads over heels for him cause he was a Ranger and used to save the world for them.

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    -Chicago, Illinois - Rebel Base-

    While Kendall helped Shelby make a scanner of some kind, she suddenly got a shiver down her spine. Shelby looked at her and Kendall said, "I'm fine, I thought I got a feeling of someone who would use the position of being a Ranger just to get women coming here." 'That sounds like Dante......' Billy thought to himself, trying not to imagine what would happen to Dante if he tried to impress them.

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    -Sioux Falls, South Dakota - Rebel Base-

    After a few moments of talking, Noah said, "I think I can send your location to others who might be nearby you and your brother. That is if you don't mind. But it might take awhile since I need to make sure it's on the Alliance's secret line." "Sounds good." Tommy said, "Thomas might not show it, but I think he would see some friendly faces. Just be careful." He gave a two finger salute and the screen blacked out, as soon as it did, Noah began to work on sending where Tommy and Thomas were to anyone with internet connection on the secret network line.

    Kira breathed, rubbing her hair. "Nice to know where some of the others are." She said, Gia nodded, stretching before saying, "Yeah. Wonder where the rest of his team ended up."

    [​IMG]

    -Scotland - Bar-

    Kimberly sat at a table and looked at the menu, opting to go for something light to eat after the rather unique experience of Apparating with Harold. While she sat at the table, Kimberly looked at her engagement ring, thinking about Tommy and hoping he was okay.

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    -Nintendo High: Hallway-

    "I'll go and look around the school for anyone who might be still around, like one of the Cybermen or the Stormtroopers." Nico said, looking at Hermione. "You head to the teacher's lounge and see if there is anything of value." Nico gave her a bag to carry the items and turned, Hermione said, "Wait, take Vulpix with you. She can protect you." Vulpix nodded, Nico smiled and ran into the hallway while Hermione went to the teacher's lounge.

    She quietly entered and looked at the teachers' desks to find something of importance, mainly finding answer papers to tests and taking those. She noted a locked chest and looking at her Dial Fighter, Hermione put it on the chest and it unlocked, Hermione was worried that the sound of it announcing the lock combination was too loud but she opened it and found the personal items of the former teachers and their TAs. 'This might be important here. Just gonna take it in case.' She thought, closing it and putting it in the bag, keeping wary in case any of the teachers came in.

    Vulpix walked with Nico, looking around and steering clear of any classrooms. Being a bit cautious, Vulpix walked forward a bit and Nico was worried, going after the small fire fox.

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    -Abandoned Japanese Military Base-

    Rey looked at the two and wiped her eyes. "No, the music is beautiful, I had never heard anything like it." She said. "I was thinking back to a painful memory. You see, I never knew my family, the last thing I can remember of them is that I was left somewhere and they were leaving without me. And I just grew up, hoping that they would come back."

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    -Forest-

    As Serena grabbed her bags, Luna climbed onto Darien's shoulder, saying, "I would have said something but since Sammy, or Serena's parents don't know that she or Rini are Sailor Moon and Sailor Mini Moon, I had to act a regular cat. Thought I will miss those saucers of milk." She sighed.

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    -Arendelle - Elsa's Room-

    Seeing that how sorry Saphir felt about everything, Elsa smiled and thought, 'Should I tell him about the parchment as a sign of trust?' "Hey, Olaf." Anna said, Elsa looked at them and asked, "Anna, can you and Olaf keep a secret?" "What's up?" Anna asked, Elsa breathed, hoping she was doing the right thing.
     
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  20. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2008
    221
    598
    ~Shalour City: Tower of Mastery~

    Everyone lowered their hoods revealing their faces as Aoi removed his helmet as well, Mario and Luigi put their hats back on their heads. IF looked at Korrina before she explained. "We all came from what was once Tokyo, Japan. I'm the daughter of the leader of the Japanese rebels." Cynthia nodded. "Indeed, prior to the Purge we all hailed from different parts of life with a majority of our little group being high-school students." Mario then looked at Korrina with a bit of concern in his blue eyes as he asked. "I know I have no experience being a Rebel and probably am just about as subtle as an explosion, but is Lydia going to be alright out there with all of those Astral drones monitoring the city?"