Crossover: Re: Mario's High School Days II - Age of the New World Order

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 10, 2018.

1. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Rising Tide Base: Namine's Room~

Kairi slowly opened the door and gently stepped foot inside the sleeping quarters that belonged to her cousin, ever since that fateful day all those months ago she had been on the run with her only way of seeing her loved ones being thanks to the purple-haired Zone-Tan. She walked over and sat down next to her cousin seemingly looking out in the distance in thought before looking at what Namine was drawing with a curious blue gaze and asked. "So, what are you drawing there?"

~Rising Tide Base: Main Area~

Another elevator in the same area that the members were in opened up as Kai, Luigi, Aoi, and the rest showed up, Kai telling C.C. and Cynthia. "Hey, Aoi's here and he's brought friends." As everyone piled out onto the floor, a red-haired girl with a metal arm looked at them before she asked. "Kai, are you sure we should have all these people down here in our base?" Peach looked at the girl before she responded. "Actually Kallen, we've been trying to find all of you," Rosalina also nodded and looked at C.C. explaining. "Wilhelm sent us down here because we are going to need your group if we are going to attempt getting Japan back and stopping the New World Order." C.C. looked at Rosalina and sighed knowing the pure look in the platinum-blonde's face. "As much as he and I have had our issues in the past, I am willing to trust him more than I would this New World Order. But does he even have a plan to go about it?" Luigi walked up to the green-haired woman before he said. "Well, we know we can't make a direct strike at the Capital while it is at full power...and that accounted for even me and my brother. So Wilhelm came up with an idea to simply remove and eliminate those in power that way the people will start to act up knowing that the NWO can't protect them, meanwhile the Capital gets weakened because they are trying to deal with a rebellion at low strength."

"I see..." C.C. mumbled as she had her eyes closed in thought. "By making the populace afraid and uneasy, then they will be less likely to trust the NWO due to their failure to keep the situation under control. Knowing Wilhelm and his secretive methods on gathering the information, I can see why he would ask of our assistance." She opened her eyes and looked at everyone before noticing something was up and asked. "Hang on, where's Mario?" Aoi then responded. "Mario had to go out because he received a card from a group referred to as the Phantom Thieves, they needed to see him outside atop the Queens Theatre." This made everyone in the room stop with their eyes wide open as Cynthia asked. "He's outside...alone!?" Aoi nodded before Cynthia facepalmed and shot a look over at a long-haired blonde girl in gray with a ponytail. "Neru, take over for Futaba and find out where the Queens Theatre is, make it quick." Neru nodded and gently rolled herself and her chair over to where an orange-haired girl was napping in front of a computer terminal, she quickly started to work. Cynthia looked at Luigi and calmly said. "Your brother is an idiot going out there alone with Stormtroopers and Cybermen littering the place." Luigi looked at the blonde and nodded.

As Neru was at work locating the area, Ram and Rom walked up to Kallen and looked at her metal arm curiously, Nepgear and Uni soon joined them before Nepgear remarked with a smile. "Nice bit of tech you got on there." Kallen raised her arm up smirking. "You mean this? This beauty is one of a kind that my friends built for me." Ram blinked before asking bluntly. "What happened to your real arm though?" Kallen's eyes opened up as she looked at the little girl, her confident smirk vanishing as she said. "Well, I....was born with a missing arm..." She pointed to her shoulder. "If you look closely you can see that it's connected directly to the nerves and flesh where the arm would be." Uni looked at Ram for a moment before she said. "Sorry if my little sister offended you." Kallen merely gave a hearty laugh. "Why would I be offended? I'm just more of a badass like this." A blonde in a black and blue dress nodded. "Mhm, Kallen is like a big sister to us." Kallen looked at the blonde and smiled. "Thanks Pyrrha."

~London, England: Soho~

Mario stepped out of Freedom and onto the streets of Soho, his blue eyes looking around for the Queens Theatre in the midst of the traffic. Recalling the way they all came to get to Freedom, the brunette male started to carefully make his way back before finding the building where "Les Miserables" was being shown and found a sign with the name. "Queens Theatre" on it. Mario snapped his finger. 'Here it is, now to show them a piece of my mind." Mario walked into the alleyway between the Queens Theatre and another building before jumping towards the nearest wall and launched himself of it, he kept wall jumping until he landed atop the roof of the Queens Theatre. Mario looked around not seeing anyone present on the flat roof. "Hello, anyone here?" From the shadows stepped out a short black and white feline-like creature with a large head and blue eyes shown from behind a navy-blue mask, a yellow scarf wrapped around his neck. He looked at Mario before he said. "Odd, you came here without your brother." several pairs of eyes from human-sized people appeared in the shadows near the cat, Mario stood firm looking at what he was about to deal with.​

2. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-London, England, Magical Trunk-

Harold looked to Kimberly who was all changed. "You can leave those here for now, we'll come back here anyway." Harold and he was about to ascend up the stairway to the entrance but he paused in his steps, turnign to a sphere that had a visual image of outside before his eyes staring up at the stairway and obivously his guest was confused. "Someone's outside, the hidden runes I engraved on the chest are letting me know the trunk is being touched and with the audio runes, it seems this person is aware this is a magical trunk and he is waiting for something ro rather someone to emerge out, bollocks." Harold swore in a classical british fashion.

"I can't apparate out of here either, after all, don't fancy the splicing since the dimensiosn here are different than outside..." Harold thought and cupped his chin in thought, the trunk was securely locked with blood wards of his own making so only he could open and close the chest, to any other person, it woudl just look like the lock was really difficult and meant it was private, after all, having the Philospher's Stone needed extra security measures.

"Sad part is, I can't contact anyone in the outside world to get this guy away and convince him it's a ordinary trunk... I really need to make some allies on the outside a priority since I usually worked alone for this long." Harold cursed.

~Castelia City, New York - The Playground~

"Why do you have so many disguises anyway?" A feminine voice asked as Yang emerged from a hiding spot. "I would swear you like dressing up more than your actual job... wait... are you thinking about going into tailoring and making money off clothes? I hope it goes well for you more than the talking cat act!" Yang said and looked to Dante then to his wig then Dante again,

"How you can stand wearing that I'll never know, it just kills probably anything you had going on, like someone wnated to cash in your popularity in a badly chosen reboot as my sister woudl say and just stick to the classical style." Yang said off-handily, not seeing big comical arrows pierce through Dante comcially.

~Nintendo High, Hallway-

Ruby let off a sneeze and rubbed her nose. "Someone's talking about me, I wonder who it could be!" Ruby said with cheerful delight and Ventus tilted his head. "I'm... not sure that's how it works Ruby... I hear it's more your ears or face going red." Ventus pointed out and Ruby turned upon him. "But my Uncle Qrow says it's the sneeze... aww... it's so confusing... maybe Yang would know if she was still part of school... no wait, she'd probably say some bad pun... oh when did the days of having a food fight in the school cafe go?" Ruby pouted.

"I don't think the chefs will like that again..." ventus said, while ti was fun before, the amount of detentions knew no bounds and Ruby changed the subject. "So where's your usual two besties?" Ruby asked and ventus looked to her. "Uh...?" and Ruby continued. "You know, that earthy guy and that ballerina girl? What about that Sora, Riku or Roxas they usually play on their games before."

"Terra and Aqua? They are... well, nto sure where at the moment and well, haven't been gaming much sicne things happened, plus, I got to keep my skills up unless Terra wants to poke fun at me again." Ventus said, standing proud and Ruby tilted her head.

3. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Sub-Sahara Africa - Outside the Base-

"Hey, T'Challa." Simba said, looking at him and sighed. "Just thinking.... I mean, I want to go back and save my home. But what if going back just means we'll lose again and lose even more. Ever since Nala and I joined, I haven't touched my belt or Lockseed, I just.... don't know what to do." He laid his head on the ground and breathed.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Darien's Car-

"I feel the same way." Serena said, smiling as she petted Luna's back and the black cat purred as she slept on her lap. Serena reached into her bag and pulled out the Silver Crystal, the way it shined and shimmered as well as a special feeling she got, she felt there would be hope for the future.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Abandoned Japanese Military Base-

"It's the least I can do for everyone." Poppy said, smiling at her and stood up, bowing. "You kids, keep those smiles up! Poppy out!" She happily waved and walked off for her other duties. Rey looked at Rue and said, "That might be nice, having friends to talk with despite how the NWO sees them. I never had anyone aside myself to rely on." She sighed and ate her food.

"It's not much, but I should try to keep up my priestess duties so praying for someone's protection is nothing." Rei said, taking the food and eating. She rubbed Chad's head and said, "I just hope that she'll be okay." Lita gave some food to Mina to pass out while Kengo read a novel, Chibi Chibi resting on his lap as Ami studied with Setsuna, Artemis cat napped and Michiru and Haruka snuggled with each other.

[​IMG]

-Castelia City - The Playground-

"I'm not gonna ask where you got this." Dante said, looking at the wig and outfit. "But yeah, I blended in pretty well and avoided the Cybermen and the Stromtroopers but I would have loved to show this power of mine, oh well." He looked at Yang and what she thought of his disguise, "I agree with you, I think. But since these good looks are plastered all over the huge plasma screens as a bad criminal, I can't step out the way I am."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Nintendo High School: Classroom-

Hermione and Nico sat at their desks while Draco remained unconscious, Hermione thought about maybe devoting full time to the Alliance rather than attending classes and learning propaganda lessons to sway the students to the New World Order. 'Maybe I could help everyone here in Japan and I won't feel so alone in the world anymore.' She thought. Nico tried to look interested.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Scotland-

"We don't mean to upset you, Miss Merida." Harry said with Riolu nodding. "But who knows what could happen if we stayed and well, there is only so much we can do here since my parents, Remus, and I are considered the world's most wanted criminals cause the NWO deems fighting for good bad. What would happen if some of the Inquistors or the Regional Governor finds us here. We could be putting in the Scotland Branch in danger, so we need to go and protect you and everyone. Please understand."

Lily stopped by his room and heard that the Regional Governor for Europe was coming to visit Scotland. 'Hmm, we should go out of here, I'm sure everyone here can handle themselves, but we can't risk their lives with our status.' She thought.

[​IMG]

-Rising Tide Base: Namine's Room-

Namine looked at her cousin and looked at her sketchbook, which was a very rough sketch and had no detail yet. "I don't know yet." She said, looking at the sketch. "I guess as I continue, I'll figure it out. Anything happening outside?"

[​IMG]

-London, England - Magical Trunk-

Finding a place to place her Ninjetti garb, Kimberly wondered who had managed to find out that they were in a magical trunk that doubled as a home. She pondered if everything was magically in place or if Harold had to rearrange items whenever he carried the carriage while walking. Kimberly thought about the other Rangers, especially Tommy and Thomas, hoping they were alright.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Arendelle-

Hearing Olaf call for her and Anna, Elsa hid the parchment and walked out. "Thank you, Olaf." Elsa said, looking at the enchanted snowman. "We'll go now." She walked with her sister, who told her, "I don't think Hans is my true love anymore." "I believe you'll be able to find your real true love." Elsa said, smiling. She added, "But spend more time to get to know them before you consider my blessing for marriage." "Yeah." Anna said, smiling.

4. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~London, England: Queens Theatre~

Mario blinked and lowered his guard at the sight of the cat before blinking. "A cat? I didn't think a cat would be a Phantom Thief." Mario then remembered the card and got into his fighting stance, his fists tightened as he told the people in the shadows. "Listen here, I came alone because I'm not going to go let you take my heart from my chest and then Luigi's heart too!" This led to a blonde male clad with a skull mask stepping out before he said. "You got it all wrong, dude. We didn't mean that literally." Another male stepped out of the shadows with dark-blue hair and a white fox mask on calmly responding. "It is meant to be on the terms of the morality scale." Mario blinked lowering his fists, confusion on his face as he asked. "So...you're not bad guys?" The cat soon looked at Mario before he said. "Despite your...unusual train of thinking, we merely asked you two to come up here alone in order to get some answers." A male in a white regal outfit with a longnosed red mask stepped forth. "We are merely fighting the bad guys just like you, your brother, and your friends." With that some others came out including a raven-haired male with a white mask, a brunette girl in pink with a black mask, the platinum-blonde from earlier in a latex red catsuit with matching colored mask, and the brunette clad in a dark biker getup with matching mask.

Mario stepped back looking at the brunette and the blonde before pointing out. "Wait a minute, you two were working at the bar that Aoi and I were just at..." The brunette sternly looked at Mario before she said. "Yes, but let's get to business. The S-Types we've been fighting plus the Rising Tide members have mentioned three names. Two of them were you and your brother, the last was an S-Type with the name Astral Praenunitus. Who is Astral and why is it a big deal?" Mario looked at the brunette and placed his hands in his pockets. "Astral is my family's sworn nemesis and is the head of the S-Types on earth, prior to this whole New World Order thing it and its S-Type buddies were allied with the Crystal Order. I've been off this planet since the Purge so I cannot tell you what Astral is doing now since it still thinks Luigi and I are dead, but it is a danger to not just us, but everyone on this planet. Astral is someone that you shouldn't try to deal with because it is powerful and also is smart." The blonde looked at Mario and placed a hand on her hip. "No wonder the Rising Tide seemed to know quite a bit about them." The brunette in pink looked at Mario with a small frown looking saddened. "And yet your family's had to deal with Astral for so long." Mario looked at the girl in pink before smiling. "Hey, don't worry about us. We've beaten Astral back time and time again. As for the rise of the New World Order...well I couldn't even predict something like that happening."

The members seemed to start to discuss something when the raven-haired male in black raised a dark-red gloved hand and asked. "Just one more question. You said Astral thinks you and your brother are dead, yet you're still standing right now before us alive and well. How did it occur?" Mario looked at the male before he said. "I won't go into too much specifics, but Luigi and I have seen things no normal people can comprehend...including the destruction of another world, thus I enacted a plan with Luigi to make sure our planet doesn't end up like the world we saw. This also meant we fought Astral again and the three of us touched the Relic in Nintendo High at the same time and Astral got away, now we have a trump card to turn this war around. Although we have to deal with the NWO and their control of the world first." The male nodded with his chin cupped in thought. "I see...Mario, if you do not mind, my friends and I need to have a private chat." Mario smiled. "Not a problem, I don't know your names anyway." Mario stood back as the Phantom Thieves were having a discussion about Mario's answers, after a few minutes of deliberation the group separated and the raven-haired male looked at Mario calmly telling him. "After some talking, we've come to the agreement that we would like to help you and your friends in this battle." The brunette smiled. "That is if it's okay with you." Mario looked at them and smiled with a thumbs up. "I don't see why not, you guys seem like honest people, but we should probably get back to Freedom before we get caught by the Stormtroopers and Cybermen." The Phantom Thieves nodded before the group quickly started to leave heading back to Freedom through the shadows and crowds.

~Rising Tide HQ: Namine's Room~

"Well, we found out that Buckingham Palace is basically a giant S-Type nest thanks to some S-Types flying back there and the fact that the place had a distorted and dark look to it with the crystals present." Kairi started before she burst out into laughter. "Poor Ryoko though, Izumi teased her about being afraid of some creepy crawlies, she looked flustered as she went after Izumi. Then we came back here afterwards."

5. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

Flintheart-17.png gabby.png hack.png slash.png

~ Glomgold's Ship ~

As Glomgold set the ship on course for Atlantis, a thought came to him. "Knowing Scrooge, he's probably found out about the storms on the Drake Barrier Reef as well! Insufferably clever, he is! Wouldn't it be great to swipe all of the treasure right in front of him?!" The rich duck let out a laugh. "Oh, that sounds wonderful! Ah'm almost hopin' he shows up!"

As he said this, Gabby looked to Hack and Slash...the black furred wolf giving a knowing smile. "Oh, he'll be there alright..." Hack whispered to himself and the other two.

oz.png damien.png scott howl.png

~ Nintendo High ~

As Dr. Viddic left and Oz and Scott were making their way toward their classroom, they noticed Damien walking in a different direction. "Uh...Damien? Class is this way." Oz called out, getting a dismissive had wave from him. "You guys go ahead. I gotta hit the restroom real quick." Damien replied, hurrying off before Oz or Scott could reply. Deciding not to question it, the two entered their classroom and sat down.

150px-Sun_Moon_Lusamine.png leon.png

~ Aether Foundation ~

"I see..." Lusamine nodded. "I haven't spoken to her much as well. It almost seems like she is avoiding us. Ah, well it is probably nothing to be concerned over."

mileena.png

~ Corleone Household ~

Mileena finished preparing, deciding to leave her veil off as she examined her fanged mouth. She smiled at the sight, her mouth looking much, much more human than it had started. Then, she got up and made her way to join the others.

190px-SMO_Art_-_Pauline.png

~ Abandoned Japanese Military Base ~

Pauline looked at Ruiji, nodding with a saddened expression. "It's not just the recent events that's troubling me..." She looked down. "My...my family...they're all doing their best to help. They've all been working hard and...I haven't done anything at all. I can't sit by and not do my best when the rest of my family are. I just wish there was something I could do...some role I could take in all this..."

gizmoduck.png soldier 76.png jesse mccree.png hanzo shimada.png genji.png

At that moment, the gadget-wielding hero known as Gizmoduck burst into the base, carrying four figures on his shoulder. "Don't worry, citizens! I, Gizmoduck, have brought you to safety!" As he clumsily dropped the four in a heap, he began to call out. "Mr. Jumpman! I have brought a few more mouths that might need feeding!" He then eyed one of the men, who appeared to be cybernetic. "Err...I think this one has a mouth to feed, anyway!" The man laughed and nodded. "Yes, I can eat."

One of the men, a bearded Japanese fellow, glared at the hero. "And as we've told you the whole way, we are not helpless!" He spat, before the cybernetic man from earlier put a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Brother...if these people will offer us help, it might be best for us to take it." He spoke in a calm voice. Another of the men, dressed in cowboy gear, nodded. "Genji's right, Hanzo. 'Sides, we haven't had a proper meal in our stomachs for a while now. Could be good to be fed if they're offerin'." He turned toward the last man, who wore a sort of visor and was noticeably older than the other three. "Right, Jack?"

Jack didn't speak, but nodded. The cowboy from earlier spoke up again, wrapping an arm around Hanzo's shoulder. "Consider it that romantic dinner we've always been talkin' about!" Hanzo, at this, looked around the base with a sigh. "This wasn't exact what I envisioned when I said that, Jesse..."

clairewyden.png

~ Energyne CEO's Office ~

As Claire dialed in a number for one of her New World Order allies, she watched intently at a monitor on her desk. It showed a small figure being contained in a tank, in what appeared to be some sort of lab. Every now and then, the figure flickered red.

After a moment, Claire thought she heard someone answer her call.

6. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Scotland - Fergus's Office~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Ah, Lily! There ye are!" Fergus greeted Lily upon noticing her arrive to his office, "So, how are ya today? Rhona and I were just discussing how Governor Demande was comin' over here tomorrow, an' how I have to pretend to be friendly with him."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Arendelle - Dining Hall~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Ah, there you two are. I guess that snowman is still useful after all," Hans commented as he noticed Anna and Elsa arrive, "Please. Have a seat. Unless you prefer to dine while standing up."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~India - Labor Camp~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey, prisoner! Get up!" a Stormtrooper yelled as he tried waking Jyn Erso up, banging on her cell's iron bars. Waking up from a deep sleep, Jyn slowly opened her eyes noticing the Stormtrooper check that she was awake. "Roll call is in five minutes!" the Stormtrooper informed Jyn as he walked away, while Jyn yawned, slowly getting up from her small bed. As she sighed, Jyn grabbed a nearby chalk, and added another tally on the wall, counting the number of days she's been in the labor camp.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Irkutsk, Russia - Gate to Power Plant~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As he rejoined the rebels, Finn watched as Galina was trying to use a handheld device to hack into the power plant's security system in order to unlock the gate preventing them from going any further. Once Galina was able to successfully open the gate, she, Sabine, and Nikolai made their way into the premises of the power plant, while Gilda asked Finn, "Ex-Stormtrooper, huh? You're doing this to save the world, right? Same as us." "Not interested," Finn responded. "Gilda!" Nikolai called out to the griffon, ordering her to rejoin the others. "Oh, right!" Gilda replied as she rushed to rejoin Galina and Sabine. Meanwhile, as Finn too followed Gilda, Nikolai told him, "We're paying you more than a few Gil. You had best be worth it." "Look, I don't care about your politics," Finn responded, "Once this job's over... I'm outta here."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Nintendo High School: Classroom~

After more students arrived in class, and roll call was taken, Coulson wrote the word 'STATE' on the board, and the word 'INDIVIDUAL' below it, telling the class, "This is a dangerous world. The Imperial Palace Incident proved that. To understand this, you have to imagine individuals over the state. It was a mess. Citizens were divided. They had their own truths, their own media, their own agendas. There were so many untruths out there about groups like the Power Rangers and the Sailor Scouts that some people saw them as... heroes. It was terrifying. Then, you had Japan, a weak state, allowing these groups to thrive. Even though many didn't know much about these groups, we still celebrated them. The rest is history. But what inspires me is the way our world reacted, the way we came together. When no one would tell us the truth, Harold Saxon stepped forward. He united the world, creating the New World Order that has brought us law and order, purpose. The New World Order galvanized us for the good of the state over individual interests." Before Coulson could continue, he noticed Amanda O'Neill raise her hand, indicating she had a question. "Yeah, Amanda," Coulson told her, wanting to know what she was going to ask. "But, sir... isn't what the New World Order's doing right now exactly what Nazis did?" Amanda asked. "That's not true," Coulson responded, "Never say that. Anyone who's informed knows that Nazis targeted groups of people solely for their beliefs or their ethnicity. The New World Order, on the other hand, fights against all forms of bigotry. So they couldn't be Nazis. That's just propaganda. But this is good. This shows how important it is to separate fact from innuendo." Just then, there was a knock on the classroom door, with the school principal, Dr. Vidic, entering the classroom while accompanied by two Stormtroopers...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Mr. Coulson? Sorry to interrupt," Vidic told Coulson. "It's alright," Coulson responded, "How can I help you?" "I'm looking for Neku Sakuraba," Vidic said. Neku's heart sank upon hearing his name. "Neku?" Coulson said, looking at his student. "The Stormtroopers just need to ask you a few questions. If you have nothing to hide from the New World Order, then you shouldn't be worried about anything, Mr. Sakuraba," Vidic told Neku. Neku slowly got up from his desk, and walked towards Vidic before being stopped by Coulson, who told him, "Wait, Neku." "Yes, Mr. Coulson?" Neku asked. "Don't forget your bag, son," Coulson replied. Sighing, Neku went back to his desk to get his backpack, and turned around to rejoin Vidic and the Stormtroopers. "Oh. I'll take that," one of the Stormtroopers said as he grabbed Neku's backpack and escorted the student outside along with the other Stormtrooper and Dr. Vidic. Once the four left, Coulson turned to face his class once again as he said, "Okay. Let's get back to the lesson."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Underwater - Submarine~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Scrooge McDuck and the others were on their way to locate Atlantis, Dewey asked Scrooge, "So, what can I be in charge of? The buzzsaw arm?" "No," Scrooge replied. "Sonic cannons?" Dewey asked. "No," Scrooge responded. "Hyper-dense zero-point energy missiles?" Dewey asked. "Wh-what?! No!" Scrooge replied, "Look, this is your first expedition, so just stand back and watch an old pro from a safe distance." "So what is this submarine equipped with?" Dewey questioned. "Seatbelts," Scrooge answered. "Ha! Good one," Dewey said, unaware that Scrooge was actually serious. Taking out a map to Atlantis, Scrooge handed it to the pilot, Launchpad, telling him, "Mr. McQuack, chart a course. Next stop, the lost City of Atlantis... in about 16 hours!" "Ugh..." Webby, Louie, and Dewey groaned, disappointed that they would have to wait a while before making it to Atlantis. "Shanty time!" Huey announced, with the hope that singing shanties would help pass the time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Somewhere in Sub-Sahara Africa - Outside Rebel Base~

[​IMG]

"I... understand where you are coming from, Simba," T'Challa responded, "In my country of Wakanda, this suit that I wear and the power that comes along with it... the power of the Black Panther, is strictly reserved for the king. When my father was killed in Castelia City during the Great Purge, and Wakanda was overtaken by the New World Order, I was hesitant in taking on the mantle of Black Panther. But with the creation of the Rebel Alliance, I realized that in order to help the rebels and free the world, including Wakanda, I cannot simply sit down and watch, even if it means losing a few battles in the process. I have accepted this decision, and am ready to prove to my father and my ancestors that I am worthy of following in their footsteps by being a Black Panther."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Scotland - Old Warehouse~

[​IMG]

"Oh, don't worry about it," Merida responded to Harry, "Just as long as ye promise to come and visit Scotland again when all this is over, when there are no more Stormtroopers and Cybermen walking around."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Darien's Car~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Having left the premises of the Tsukino household, Darien was now driving through the Capital, on his way to the rebel base outside of the city. "So, you know the way?" Sammy asked. "Yeah. I memorized it over and over to make sure I don't need to use a GPS that the New World Order can use to track us," Darien replied. "Anyone notice that it hasn't stopped raining since the New World Order took over?" Rini wondered out loud, thinking about how the Capital is sort of reminding her of the dark nature of the world in the future. "Now that you mention it, yeah, you're right," Sammy responded. As Darien took a right turn, Darien saw something in the distance that caused his heart to sink, leading to him warning Rini and Sammy, "Kids... you might wanna cover your eyes." As Sammy and Rini did as Darien asked them to, Darien passed by a rather horrific site on the street. Looking up, Darien saw three deceased bodies hanging from a noose attached to a crane. Although Darien had heard in the news that the New World Order Was doing this in cities across the world to those that the regime deemed dangerous (such as potential rebels), and that they had been doing it in public in order to scare those who would try to speak out against the New World Order, Darien was nevertheless horrified by the sight. 'What happened to us as a society?' Darien thought to himself, thinking of how inhumane the sight was.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Aether Foundation~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Eh, if I had to guess, she's probably trying to adjust to the new worldwide curriculum for school students," Gladion responded. "Sorry to interrupt, but I concur with young Gladion here," Umbridge added, "The curriculum we in the New World Order approved for students all over Earth is certainly more intense than what they have been used to. So I wouldn't be surprised if your daughter has been spending most of her time improving herself so that she is at the level we expect of girls her age."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Rassilon's Office~

[​IMG]

Recognizing the number calling him, Grand Moff Rassilon, answered the call, "Claire Wyden. What do you have for me?" 'I wonder what funding that the New World Order has been providing to Energyne has yielded,' Rassilon thought to himself as he waited to hear what Claire had to say.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown~

[​IMG]

"And that's what makes this rebellion great," Rue responded, "Knowing that there are groups all over the world working towards the same goal. By being part of the Rebel Alliance, you've instantly become friends with so many around the world. We all care and look out for each other. By the way, I never got your name. My name's Rue."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sokovia, Europe - New World Order Research Facility~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"And here are the test subjects," Dr. List told Sunset Shimmer as he led her to three cells, "These three are the only ones who have survived being infused with energy from the Relic." As Sunset Shimmer and Dr. List walked over to the first cell, they found a young man inside running at an extremely high speed from one side of the cell to the other...

[​IMG]

"This is Pietro Maximoff," Dr. List told Sunset, "A local resident of Sokovia. The Relic's energy granted him the power of superhuman speed... being able to run at extremely high speeds, as well as being able to think, act, move and perceive in seconds or less, far faster than normal individuals could even perceive. As such, he could perceive the world as moving in slow motion, especially when he is moving at super speed, while all that others could see of him as he uses his speed is a vibrating blur of motion." "Interesting," Sunset commented as they moved to the second cell, where a young woman was levitating a block with some sort of red aura coming from her hands...

[​IMG]

"This here is Wanda Maximoff," Dr. List informed Sunset, "Pietro's twin sister. The Relic's energy granted her psionic and telekinetic powers, which manifest in the form of reddish, glowing energy currents and mist-like shapes. She can project energy blasts, streams, waves and bolts projecting her own psionic and telekinetic energy, allowing her to hit, push, pull, or blow away her targets, potentially exerting enough force to destroy them. Oh, and she also has the power of telepathy, which she can use to read minds or mentally communicate and experience memories and thoughts of others, or project her own thoughts through a neuro-electric interface. Another interesting fact about her telepathy is that she can use fear to mentally manipulate someone else." "Wow..." Sunset Shimmer commented as she and Dr. List moved to the last cell, where a boy around Sunset Shimmer's age was hanging from the ceiling with a spider web coming out of his wrist...

[​IMG]

"And finally, this is Peter Parker," Dr. List told Sunset Shimmer, "A resident of Castelia City. The Relic gave him the ability to cling and crawl on most surfaces, superhuman strength, speed, durability, agility, as well as 'spider-sense', as he likes to call it, and finally, the ability to shoot webs from his hands. You could say... he is a 'human spider.'" "'Human spider'... really doc, that the best you can come up with?" Peter questioned Dr. List. "Oh, and you have a better name to give yourself?" Dr. List asked. "As I matter of fact, I do," Peter replied, "How about... 'Spider-Man.'" "Hmph, such a silly name," Dr. List scoffed as Sunset Shimmer noticed a Pokemon hiding under Peter's bed...

[​IMG]

"Is that a... Salandit?" Sunset Shimmer asked. "As a matter of fact, yes," Dr. List answered, "That is Ray, Peter's Pokemon. He refused to be a part of this experiment unless we agreed to let him bring his Pokemon along." "Huh, I see," Sunset Shimmer commented as she looked at Ray, then shifted her attention back at Peter, noticing that he winked at her. Blushing, Sunset Shimmer shook her head, following Dr. List as he led her to another part of the research facility.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Corleone Household~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After Ezio and Mileena arrived to the dining table, Vito Corleone greeted them both, "Ezio, Mileena, thank you for joining me as I dine. Mileena, it has been a few months since you joined us. How do you feel?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Nintendo High School: Pokemon Battling Class~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Alright, listen up!" the Pokemon Battling instructor, Alan, ordered his students, "You've all been in this class for a while now, but I have yet to see some major improvements! As you all know, the New World Order has two very simple demands for students who have Pokemon... train them to be ready for a battle of life and death, and to fully evolve them! However, I have yet to see all my students accomplish these two simple tasks! So, I will be putting more pressure on each and every one of you to do as ordained on all of you. And don't even consider failure as an option, for there will be consequences! Do I make myself clear?!" "Sir, yes sir," the students replied. However, Manon and Harry looked at each other, as they both thought of the same thing. While Manon had no problem training Harry harder and harder, evolving was something he didn't want to do, and Manon knew that eventually, Alan was going to confront her on that particular issue. 'What do I do...' Manon thought to herself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Quinjet - Over the Atlantic Ocean~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"And... we're here," May commented as the Quinjet she was piloting was approaching Castelia City. However, with the rebel hideout in Castelia City being deep underground, May made the Quinjet dive into the ocean, with the plane now switching to submarine mode. "Heh, submarine mode... you gotta love Shuri's modifications to this plane," Skye commented as the Quinjet approached an underwater hatch that opened, allowing the Quinjet to enter and dock on a platform. Once the hatch closed, the ceiling above the Quinjet opened up, and the platform began to rise, taking the Quinjet to a level above the water. Once the Quinjet was no longer surrounded by water, Skye and the others could see that they were on a level with many rebel engineers working on other vehicles, with one of them extending a walkway to the Quinjet's hatch. "We're here," Shining Armor commented as he pushed a button near the hatch, opening it to allow him and the others to exit. And as Skye and the others were exiting the Quinjet, they were greeted by Jessie and Meowth...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Shining, Melinda... Mace wants you for debrief," Jessie told Shining Armor and May. "The feeling is mutual," May responded as she and Shining went to find Jeffrey Mace. But as they left, Lance told them, "Well, tell him I'd like to voice my opinion, too, on being kept in the dark, 'cause I don't like being left... out." But it didn't appear Melinda and Shining Armor had heard what Lance said, as they were long gone. "Get used to it," Skye suggested to Hunter, who sighed as he walked away. "So, the guy was bulletproof, huh?" Meowth asked Skye, "That's pretty nifty. So... did he have protective clothing or-" "Actually, he has the ability to absorb the physical properties of anything he touches and transform the molecules of his body to that substance," Skye interrupted Meowth, "For example, if he touches metal, he can change his body to be metallic. Which would explain why bullets couldn't harm him." "Huh, seems like you know an awful lot 'bout this guy," Meowth commented. "Yeah...before the Great Purge, the J.I.A. had an encounter with him, so there's a bit of history with him," Skye responded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

"For your information, Yang... disguises could be quite useful, especially since I joined the Rebel Alliance," James replied to Yang, "So no, I do not plan to get into tailoring, not that I'd even be able to if I wanted to because of the fact that the New World Order would kill me on sight."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~London, England~

[​IMG]

As Kilgrave continued waiting for Kimberly to come out of the trunk, he noticed there wasn't much smoke outside anymore, while hearing a commotion outside. "Hmm, wonder what's going on," Kilgrave wondered out loud. Getting up and looking out the window, Kilgrave noticed Stormtroopers and Cybermen searching the streets...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey, you there," one of the Stormtroopers called out to Kilgrave after noticing him. "M-me?" Kilgrave asked, pointing to himself. "Yes, you," the Stormtrooper responded, "We are looking for a woman wearing a pink ninja ensemble who goes by the name of Kimberly Ann Hart and a young male accompanying her wearing a brown longcoat with matching hat and a red scarf." 'Kimberly Ann Hart... so that's her name...' Kilgrave thought to himself. "Have you seen them?" the Stormtrooper questioned. "As a matter of fact, I actually have noticed two people who match the very description you gave me. I think I overheard them mentioning something about escaping to Wales, and I believe they were on their way to Paddington station. At least that's what I think I heard," Kilgrave lied to the Stormtrooper. "I see. I appreciate the information, citizen. The New World Order thanks you," the Stormtrooper replied as he was about to leave. "Just one quick question," Kilgrave told the Stormtrooper, "Why is the New World Order even after this Kimberly person you mentioned?" "Because she is a surviving Power Ranger, an enemy of the state," the Stormtrooper replied as he headed off to inform the others that Kimberly and Harold might be trying to escape to Wales by a train. "A Power Ranger?" Kilgrave wondered out loud, "I thought they were all killed off. My, my, this is very interesting." Turning back to the trunk, Kilgrave tapped on it, saying, "Oi, coast is clear, if you were worried about getting caught. You're welcome, by the way."

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  7. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]
    -London, England, Magical Trunk-

Harold raised an eyebrow or maybe two at the man redirecting the Stormtroopers towards paddington Station and something about Wales, that may redirect the efforts to be on the lookout there, what did this man want? But in any case, a debt was owed to this man and Harold knew that, debts were a huge thing in current times.

"I would advise you remain cautious, even if this man has saved us, we do not not where his true alliegence lies." Harold said with a rather serious tone and when eh got a nod in affirmation from the young woman, he ascended up the stairway, hearing Kimberly follow behind him as Harold breathed and opened the trunk, ti must of been an odd sight seeing two fully grown adults emerging from a trunk an the implications behind it and when they got out, Harold shut the trunk immediately, he did not plan for anyone he didn't trust to get inside, not with the contents it held, Harold made sure his appearance wel well hidden under his hat and clothes.

"You got our attention, you seemed to know the capabilites of my trunk and you have led the New World Order's Stormtroopers on a wild goose chase, I imagine we now owe you a favour for doing such a task?" Harold asked calmly.

"Oh I'm not dneying the diguises coudl be useful, I'd love for nothing more than to smack a few heads in the New World Order, give them a personal tounch of a Yang Special, go out with a Yang Eh? Huh?" Yang said, not getting any reaction with her bad pun.

~Nintendo High, hallway~

Ruby stopped as she spoke. "I get the feeling Sis just made someone groan and cry out." Ruby said and Ventus looked to her. "That's right... I seen a picture of you two but you two don't look related at all." Ventus pointed out and Ruby smiled. "Well... Let me see, basically, my father married Yang's mother though... Yang never talks about her at all, so she's more a half-sister I suppose you could say? After all, dont' people mistake you for Sora or Roxas?"

"I don't even know where to begin with Roxas, both of us look so much alike I would swear we're long lost brothers or twins." Ventus said in a sigh, the number of times he was mistakened for Roxas was uncanny, they sounded the same too, how was that even possible?

"Oh, maybe Roxas is really a Ditto who plans on taking over the human population!" Ruby said ina squel and Ventus looked at her. "Okay you been watching that Gumbino youtuber haven't you?" Ventus asked and Ruby poked her fingers. "Yes, no... er maybe?" Ruby said and Roxas sighed. "Next you'll tell me our next class session is with Baldi." Ventus said and Ruby shook her head wildly.

"Oh please no, that face... the monotone voice, the cane... he's a terrifyign person, that's almost as bad as a Creepypasta Sonic the Hedgehog!" Ruby said, shuddering very noctibly at that.
    "Don't remind me... whoever came up with that is not right in the head... it took me a while to erase that from my brain, thanks." and Ruby nodded in agreement.

8. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Sub-Sahara Africa - Outside the Rebel Base-

"Hmm," Simba thought, listening to him. "I guess you're right. I have just been running from wanting to do what's right. I know that Nala has been working hard with everyone here and has been training with that new power she has gotten. I will try and see what I can do to help." He went behind a tree, removing the amulet, changing into his human form, embarrassed as he was naked for a moment before changing into a pair of clothes to wear.

[​IMG]

"Thanks for the talk, T'Challa." Simba said, looking at him. "I hope we can take back the world together." He went into the base and Nala smiled to see him come up.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Nintendo High School: Classroom-

As Draco finally came to, albeit a little dizzy from the sheer force of Hermione's hit, Nico noticed Hermione tightly grip her pen as she took down notes, the two of them knowing the facts that the heroes like the Power Rangers and the Sailor Scouts were considered untruths and Harold Saxon united the country. Hermione tried not to show her facial expression but she knew it wasn't true and thought how hard Shotaro and Philip did as Double as well as Harry and Ron with their belts and their powers.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Darien's Car-

Serena looked away when they passed the hanging bodies, Luna rubbed up against her to comfort her. Serena rubbed her back and gripped the Silver Crystal in her bag, hoping that she can meet up with the other Scouts and plan a way to save the world. Something about seeing the destruction felt familiar, seeing a dark figure commanding a army against a army with the other Sailor Scouts fighting.

"Rey." Rey said, introducing herself. "R-e-y. So you don't confuse me for anyone else who might have a similar name. Nice to meet you, Rue." Hotaru went to Kengo and saw Chibi Chibi, Kengo smiled, "She's sleeping, and I wish she didn't have to go through this cause she's so young." He held the small child, though he guessed she was curious about the buns she had though he couldn't explain.

[​IMG]

-Castelia City - The Playground-

"I don't know what's worst." Dante said, looking deadpan at her. "Those puns or that crazy disguise James gave me actually worked. Or even that I have a power that went from the king of the dinosaurs to the king of the monkeys." He stretched, then crossed his arms over the emblem on his chest.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Chicago, Illinois-

While wandering the base, Shelby saw Philip cover a section of a wall in notebook papers with various facts about necklaces and neck wear. She sweatdropped and Billy passed by, seeing Philip in his research craze and laughed. "Even in a world led by a massive terror organization, Philip still focuses on random subjects." "Yeah....." Shelby said, scratching her cheek and looking embarrassed if she had some way in making him that way.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-San Diego, California - Dino Lab-

Thomas did some exercises while Tommy worked on the computer. He thought about the past couple months, Tommy had surprisingly gotten good at computer workings, having been able to at least make a encrypted code to find the others, but also found time to train and practice the power of his new form. Thomas thought about the new animals that they had gotten, for his, he was surprised that the type of dragon he had changed but was in a way the same while Tommy had the Falcon, not sure about the reason there but just accepted as is.

-Scotland - Old Warehouse-

"Well, we'll see what we can when that happens." Harry said, smiling. Riolu smiled, nodding and clapping its paws. Remus nodded as well and said, "If there is anything we can do to repay you and your father before we leave, let us know. We're more than willing and grateful." "Also, I'm sure that Lily would ask to continue to care for the garden for the man who gave himself to get us here safely." James said, looking at the picture of Severus that Lily had put in the warehouse, most likely to remind her to keep going on her work.

[​IMG]

-Scotland - Fergus' Office-

"I heard." Lily said, putting her hand on her chin. "I'm sorry to say but that would mean my group and I will have to go to protect you and the Alliance members here in Scotland. I have a way to get us out of here, but I don't mean to leave you after you and your daughter have been so kind to us after all these months. But there is risk if the Regional Governor discovers that the so called 'enemies' of the world are here."

[​IMG]

-Rising Tide Base - Namine's Room-

Closing and putting her sketchbook away, Namine looked at her cousin. "I'm sorry if there's not much I can do. I'm not much of a fighter and all I can really do is draw, but let me know if there is some way I can help." She said, looking at her redheaded cousin.

[​IMG]

-London, England-

"Um, thanks for covering us when the Stormtroopers came by to find me." Kimberly said, hiding her mouth behind her scarf after giving her thanks. She looked at him and asked, "Why did you do that? I know that in my previous outfit, I stuck out like a sore thumb but I didn't have a choice cause I didn't have much since this whole mess started." She sighed, hiding her mouth behind her scarf.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Arendelle - Dining Hall-

"We didn't mean to keep the Regional Governor waiting." Elsa said, her years of concealing her powers helping her calm as she and Anna went to their seats. Anna bowed and sat down, Elsa sat down at her seat. Anna tried not to look scared at the Cybermen while Elsa kept her calm and spoke, "Now that we are here, shall we eat?"

-Gokai Galleon-

While everyone sat in the main room and Emma slept in her room, Joe went to Marvelous and asked, "Hey, Marvelous. Think we should get going? I think everyone is getting antsy in staying here."

Doc was working on making a new outfit for Emma with help from Luka who was more of the fashion person of the group and Gai stretched, wondering what would happen while they waited under the water.

9. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Rising Tide HQ: Namine's Room~

Kairi smiled and placed a hand on her cousin's shoulder, her blue eyes meeting with that of the blonde as she told her. "Don't worry about it, Kai, C.C., and everyone else have been doing what they can. We'll figure out something to help you out too Nami-chan."

~Under Freedom: Rising Tide HQ~

After a few minutes of waiting around, another elevator door opened and Mario soon stepped in waving. "Hi everybody! I brought friends." Everyone turned their heads as the Phantom Thieves slowly came into the lobby, the blonde with the skull mask remarking with a smirk. "Hello ladies, nice place you have here." Kai sweatdropped and lowered her head. "Dammit Mario, I didn't say bring in outsiders..." Mario then hopped up. "But they're trying to fight the bad guys just like we are, isn't that right Joker?" The male in black named Joker nodded. "After what Mario explained to me, we're all on the same page." C.C. looked at Joker and then walked up to Mario placing her hands on his shoulders smiling. "Mario, thanks to your stupidity and kind-hearted nature, you've managed to give us hope. Bloody fantastic job you did there!" Kai blinked for a moment before C.C. turned her head and told the redhead. "Get Kairi and Namine, we're going to have a meeting." Kai then ran off towards the personal quarters while C.C. led everyone down a separate hall.

~Rising Tide HQ: Meeting Room~

Another few minutes passed as everyone assembled into the black marble-walled room that had neon lights and the same star pattern on it as in the lobby of Freedom itself, a long and low-grounded table was in the middle of the room with beanbag chairs near it. A large monitor/terminal was at the end of the room. Some people were sitting in the beanbag chairs, some stood leaning against the wall, and in the case of both Kirby and the cat, they stood on the table. Kai was near the terminal looking at everyone before she started. "Alright, I know what some of the girls here are thinking. We have a lot of people not affiliated with the group in the same room as us in the middle of our meeting. Don't think too hard on it and just do things like we would normally." Kai turned towards Kairi and asked. "First of all, what did you and the angels find out outside?"

Kairi looked at her friend before she said. "Well, we basically found a swarm of S-Types that looked like insects mixed with small ships. They were flying back from doing something that we know nothing about to Buckingham Palace and it looked as Ryoko described it dark and distorted with crystals and New World Order stuff everywhere." Cynthia was rubbing her chin in thought. "These S-Types didn't happen to fire electricity at you, did they?" Hikaru blinked looking at the blonde before she said. "No...why you ask?" Cynthia then pointed out. "The description of those S-Types matches up with a species of Pokemon called Vikavolt." Daisy sweatdropped. "There's over eight-hundred of them, how do you expect us to remember all of them?" Kai then shook her head. "Back to the point please, does anyone else have anything to add?" The male with a fox mask raised his hand. "I do, if you do not mind?" The cat smirked. "Tell them Fox." The male referred to as Fox calmly stood up and explained. "While we were waiting for Mario to receive our Calling Card and were hiding in the shadows, we saw the S-Types flying after someone who looked to be in a pink ninja garb down the street, she was moving almost as fast as they were." C.C. was rubbing her chin as Luigi brought his 3DS out and turned it on. "A ninja in pink running around London, that's odd."

Luigi booted up the S-Type Radar causing the screens to show a map of London, Luigi's position being represented by a green dot with Mario's position being a red dot while pinging close to a strong, but small S-Type detection. The purple-haired Zone-Tan walked up to Luigi and looked over at the Radar Screen, she poked a finger on the signature before coming face to face with her own information. "Aww...cute, you have a radar to detect little old me and my own kind." A white haired woman with a flower in her eye also walked up to Luigi from the other side with a hand on her hip as she too pressed the radar with her finger before finding her own info. "Bloody hell, I didn't think my info was there." Aoi then raised a finger. "The Radar was made with the updated software to detect people like you Rose." A blonde in a blue bodysuit looked at Luigi and asked. "Can you check Buckingham Palace with that thing, Luigi?" Luigi nodded and began to move the map with the circle pad. "Sure Samus, just let me find it." Luigi's jaw then dropped at the sight of what he saw, everyone gathering around him as Mario asked. "Luigi, what did you see?" Luigi slowly looked at his brother with sincerity. "Mario, Buckingham Palace is full of S-Types, the strongest point is in the middle and the reading is huge." C.C. looked at everyone and then took Luigi's 3DS using a cable to bring the radar screens up on the monitor. "It is clear then, in order to free London we must deal with the S-Types at the heart of it. After that we can help you reclaim Japan." Bowser looked at C.C. before asking. "Do you have a plan?"

C.C. sighed. "Unfortunately I don't, there are two issues that stand in our way." The green-haired woman quickly brought up images of both Stormtroopers and Cybermen before looking at everyone. "I will be taking over for Kai here, but here are our issues. One of these is the main military force of the New World Order referred to as Stormtroopers. These guys are just regular people under that armor so we can't make the call on if they're still innocent people just being duped by them or people who are guilty and thus we can deal with them accordingly. The armor as we have studied is also incorporated with Pins that allow for a Stormtrooper to fight almost on par with a Conduit if not more depending on the person in the armor." Noire glared at C.C. asking. "Are you saying an average guy with no powers can just don that armor and fight against those who were born with their powers?" C.C. nodded. "Theoretically yes, we don't know the full extent of the Pins themselves, as for the Cybermen...we have no information on them at all regarding a weakness and they can kill in one shot, powers or not. With both of these elements present, it will make our task harder." A woman clad in a robe with long white hair in two ponytails was thinking. "Hey C.C? What if we just focused on the big bad S-Type in charge of the place. I assume if it is dealt with and we have control, then the NWO would have to leave." C.C. looked at the woman before she slowly had a chesire grin. "Robin, you may be onto something..." Kai then stepped in. "We'll end this meeting for now and come up with a battle plan, with Hinoka and Camilia on the floor above us being our eyes in case of the NWO showing up we will be fine. So meeting's over." Kai then looked at Kairi with a smirk and nodded.

~Abandoned Japanese Military Base~

Ruiji stood in thought about what Pauline said and closed his eyes, he looked at the Puppet who still floated nearby looking out at the others in the area before looking at Jumpman and Fujiko. He then nodded and looked at Pauline telling her. "I think that you should go and be with your brothers. Jumpman, Fujiko and I can cover things here, that way you can train with Mario and Luigi and help the whole world, even see things and gain new experiences that you never had before. If or when you are ready, just tell me and I will have my friend get you to them without the New World Order finding you."

10. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Rising Tide Base-

Namine kept quiet and listened to the meeting and when it ended, she stood wit her cousin. "Um, is there anything I can do? Anything at all. If not, I'll go to my room and just wait there like before." She looked at them and looked down, holding her cousin's arm, never having been in this kind of situation before.

[​IMG]

-Sydney, Australia-

While wandering the city, Fang stretched and pulled her communicator and Lockseed out of her pocket. 'I'm in such big trouble cause of this little thing.' She thought, still not believing while feeling her other pocket for her Driver. She sighed and walked to find a place to rest.

[​IMG]

-Minnepolis - St. Paul, Minnesota-

While warming himself up, Takeru pondered if there were other Eyecons out in the world and who they might be based on to help him. He rubbed his hand and breathed, looking out the window and wondered how to get to others so he could help.

[​IMG]

-Romania-

Helping his second oldest brother with feeding some of the dragons, Ron kept quiet and wondered what to do while the NWO held its grip over the world and if he can somehow get a word to his friends that he was safe. 'What to do.'

[​IMG]

-Lumiose City, France-

Trotting in his dog form, Sirius went up to the base and changed into his human form, stretching. He looked around and asked, "Hey, is there I can do to help?"

11. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Actually Nami-Chan, I would like to see both you and Kairi in my personal quarters. I have an experiment I want to try with Kairi's keyblade." Kai started as she looked at Kairi and Namine both with her head tilted. Kairi looked at Kai with confusion before they started to follow Kai out of the room. Everyone else soon exited as well minus the Mario Brothers and the cat. Luigi walked over and grabbed his 3DS only for the cat to vaguely mention. "So, you two are the ones. I didn't think there would be two this time...then again I didn't think an S-Type would touch the Saint Relic and survive either." Mario and Luigi both turned their heads towards the cat, their eyes widened as they had only heard the phrase "Saint Relic" once before. Mario then picked up the cat asking. "Mona, how do you know about the Saint Relic?" Mona slowly looked around and made sure nobody else was present before he said. "My name is actually Morgana, Mona is just my codename." Luigi then whispered. "Only one person is aware of that term, do you somehow know Lady Etoille?" Morgana looked at Luigi and sighed. "Yes, I am also aware of your little visit with her too. I can't reveal everything right now but I wanted to tell you two that this is going to be the hardest duty of your lives."

~Rising Tide HQ: Kai's Room~

Kai had led the two cousins down the hall away from the Meeting Room before coming across a blue door, the redhead opened the door and led the cousins inside a room that appeared to look like a normal bedroom with light-blue walls and shelves and stuff like that. Kai then walked to the bed and sat down on it telling Kairi. "Okay, summon your keyblade and hand it to Namine please." Kairi raised her hand and focused causing a flowery key-shaped weapon to flash into her hand, the redhead then handed Namine the Keyblade. Kairi then walked over and sat down next to Kai asking. "What's your idea?" Kai looked thoughtful as she looked at Namine and asked. "Could you show me a fighting stance with that Keyblade?"

~Rising Tide HQ: Map Room~

Meanwhile C.C., Cynthia, Robin, and Zone-Tan had entered a room where a large map was displayed on the screen. C.C. sat down and looked over the map and at their current location in thought. "Alright, let's figure this out." Zone-Tan stood with her hand on her hip, her blue eyes looking at the map for a moment before she said. "Wait a minute, Cynthia?" The blonde looked at the purple-haired girl asking. "What is it?" Zone-Tan looked at the map and then mentioned. "I see a problem with this potential plan and Robin's idea." Cynthia looked at the map as well before she looked at C.C. and told her. "Bae, we have a big problem. We have the numbers...but we don't have the power to hold the New World Order back and prevent them from retaking London or even just replacing the S-Type ruler if we were to kill it." C.C. turned her head to look at the blonde before realizing the same thing and slammed her fist into the table shouting with frustration. "Damn it!" Cynthia quietly raised C.C's face up by her chin and kissed her softly on the lips. "Don't get worked up, I know how you feel...but our force mostly consists of high-school students, even if some of them are stupidly powerful. Even I haven't fully mastered my own powers yet and we would be leading ourselves into a situation where everyone could die by our hands." C.C. sighed and slumped back down in her chair asking. "Well, what do you all suggest?" Cynthia then sat down on the green-haired woman's lap and looked the screen over before she suggested. "We leave tonight and get to Shalour City, it's the closest from our position. If it hasn't been taken over we will need to attempt to find the Rebels." Robin's eyes opened in shock. "Cynthia, that plan is crazy." Cynthia looked at Robin with a smirk. "I know, but if we get there during the night and take our mecha fleet combined with some other things, we can help the Rebellion out when we find them. This way we know we will be in safe hands and potentially not cause something that ends with hundreds dead." C.C. gently moved Cynthia off and looked at Zone-Tan telling her. "Guess we will be going with Cynthia's plan then, get Aoi and take him to Wilhelm to get the Black Serena down here. We will get things ready and arranged down here." The purple-haired girl nodded and sunk through the floor.​

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  12. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

150px-Sun_Moon_Lusamine.png

~ Aether Foundation ~

"You are probably right. I have high expectations for Lillie, so I suppose she'd working hard on her studies as you say." She sighed. "I do wish she would spend more time with me when school is out."

clairewyden.png

"Ah, Rassilon. Just the man I wanted to speak to." Claire greeted. "I called to give you an update on our work. The S-Types and money donated to us have been serving our work well. The genetic modifications we've given them are paying off. They're faster, stronger and fiercer. Everything is going without a hitch."

~ Glomgold's Ship ~

As the voyage carried on, Slash seemed to keep his eyes on Donald for a while. Then, he turned to Hack and Gabby and, once he got their attention, pointed to the duck. "What is it?" Hack asked, staring at Donald for a moment. "...You wonder if we should let him in on our plan?" A nod from the brown wolf confirmed this, causing Gabby to speak up. "Are we sure we can trust him to keep quiet about it...or trust him altogether?"

mileena.png

~ Corleone Household ~

"There's still some things I need to get used to, but I feel almost at home." She looked at Ezio, then Vito. "A man I used to work for, Shao Kahn, never treated me as well as you have."

oz.png scott howl.png

~ Nintendo High: Classroom ~

While Oz was half-listening to the lesson and Scott was pretending to understand the lesson, the former began to wonder where Damien was.

damien.png

~ Nintendo High: Bathrooms ~

Damien was in the bathroom, occupying his time by watching a pile of paper towels he had ignited. Once they burned out, he stood up and stretched. "Man, forget this! All we've been learning in this school is 'government-this' and 'government-that'!" He eyed a window in the room, grinning as he forced it open and began to climb out of it. "I'm out of here! Maybe I'll become, like, a member of some rebellion or something!" He spoke to himself, dashing out of the school property.

~ Abandoned Japanese Military Base ~

Pauline stood in silence at the offer, looking at Ruiji before nodding. "Okay, I'm ready then. Take me there." She said, before stepping forward to give Ruiji a hug. "And...thank you."

13. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]

"Heh, don't worry, I got it," Rue replied after hearing Rey spell her name, "And it's nice to meet you as well." "Oh, there you are, Rue," Ritchie told Rue as he approached her and Rey...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Made a new friend, huh?" Ritchie asked. "Yeah, her name's Rey," Rue replied. "I see," Ritchie replied as he looked at Rey, "Hiya, Rey. The name's Ritchie. And this here is my Pikachu, Sparky." "Pikachu!" Sparky greeted Rey as he stood on Ritchie's shoulder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

"Don't worry about that," Merida replied to Remus, "No need to repay us or anything like that. Really." After hearing what James had to say about Snape, Merida said, "Of course. Don't forget, Mr. Snape was a good friend of ours before we met you. So we'll definitely continue honoring his memory."

~Somewhere in Sub-Sahara Africa - Rebel Base~

[​IMG][​IMG]

T'Challa simply nodded in response as he and Simba returned to the base. "T'Challa, there you are," Nakia greeted T'Challa, "How was reconnaissance?" "Nothing of interest," T'Challa responded, "What news do you have for me?" "Well, Okoye is still leading skirmishes in the southwest. Also, Shuri should be returning from Japan by tomorrow," Nakia responded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Rassilon's Office~

[​IMG]

"Ah, good, good," Grand Moff Rassilon responded to Claire, "I am certain that Astral would be happy to hear that. With your project as well as Director Krennic's Project Stardust, the S-types will certainly be unstoppable. The New World Order thanks you for your service, Claire Wyden."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Irkutsk, Russia - Power Plant~

As Finn and the rebels reached an elevator, Galina tried hot-wiring the elevator as she commented, "The reactor should be below. Sabine, Gilda, guard the elevator." Once Galina got the elevator open, she, Nikolai, and Finn got in, with Finn pressing the button to go to the lower floor. But as the elevator went down, Nikolai asked Finn, "Do you not care about the world and trying to free it from the New World Order?" Shrugging, Finn responded, "Not my problem." "So why did you leave the New World Order? What made you quit being a Stormtrooper?" Nikolai asked. "None of your business," Finn responded, "All I care about right now is finishing this job before more Stormtroopers and Cybermen come."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Lumiose City, France - Rebel Base~

[​IMG]

There was chaos all over, with rebels trying to evacuate after hearing the news that the New World Order discovered the location of the rebel base, and could attack at any second. The leader of the French wing of the Rebel Alliance, Pierre Bellec, was in a rush when he noticed Sirius, scolding him, "Oi, pisspot! What are you doing just standing there, doing nothing?! Grab yourself a blaster, and help pack the last of our things before the New World Order storms this place! If you want to join me, I'll be evacuating to Shalour City in the west. Or if you prefer the eastern side of France, those cars over there will be evacuating to Santalune City. Your choice, but I haven't got all day."

~The Capital - Aether Foundation~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Well, if I do happen to see her, I'll be sure to give her that message," Gladion told his mother. "Anyway, I do have other duties to get to. It was a pleasure to have this conversation with you, Lusamine," Umbridge said, "Now then, Gladion, I must be off." "Copy that," Gladion responded as he put on his Stormtrooper helmet back on...

[​IMG]

"Later, Mom," Gladion told his mother as he escorted Grand Moff Umbridge out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Istanbul, Turkey - The Grand Bazaar~

[​IMG]

Walking through the crowds of the world famous Grand Bazaar in Istanbul, Cassian Andor was trying to locate a fellow Rebel who had very important information for the Rebel Alliance, information that could potentially tip the scales in the war. Noticing Yusuf Tazim waiting in an alleyway, Cassian moved from the crowd into the alleyway to speak with the fellow Rebel...

[​IMG]

"You're late," Tazim told Cassian, "I was about to leave." "I came as fast as I could," Cassian responded, "So, you have news from South Africa?" "A New World Order pilot, one of the cargo drivers. He defected yesterday. He’s telling people they’re making weapons," Tazim answered. "What kind of weapons?" Cassian asked. "'City killers', that’s what he called them," Tazim responded. "City... killers?" Cassian wondered out loud. "Someone named Erso sent him," Tazim said, "An old friend of Saw Gerrera." "Wait... was it Galen Erso?" Cassian asked. "I don’t know," Yusuf responded, "They were looking for Saw when we left." "Who else knows this?" Cassian asked. "I have no idea," Yusuf replied before noticing that two Stormtroopers arrived to the alleyway, with both of them suspicious of Yusuf and Cassian...

[​IMG]

"What’s all this?" one of the Stormtroopers asked. "Come on, let’s see some identification," the other Stormtrooper said. "Yeah, of course. Just a second," Cassian responded as he pretended to reach for his ID in his pocket while looking at Yusuf. Yusuf and Cassian both silently nodded at each other, signalling the same thing. The two rebels then quickly grabbed their hidden blasters, with both shooting at a Stormtrooper, killing both of them. Looking at the dead Stormtroopers on the ground, Yusuf and Cassian heard a Stormtrooper nearby state, "Troopers down, section 9." "Well, looks like this is where we go separate ways," Yusuf told Cassian as they began to climb to a nearby window to escape the bazaar, "I have to go back to Syria." "And I'll be going back to Alaska," Cassian responded, "Thank you for the information, Yusuf."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sioux Falls, South Dakota - Rebel Hideout~

[​IMG]

Leaning on a table, Sunburst watched as the Holonet News was displayed on TV, where an interview between Piers Morgan and Grand Moff Coriolanus Snow was taking place, discussing the current conflict the New World Order had with the Rebel Alliance...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"... they're fugitives, and they deserve to be punished," Snow stated in the interview, "We have a duty to the citizens of Earth to hunt down these terrorists. So, no, I don't sleep most nights." "Grand Moff Snow, we are all aware of how the majority of the New World Order's enemies were dealt with during the Great Purge, so is it fair to say that Rebel Alliance is just made up of survivors from the purge?" Morgan asked. "The corrupt institution has been dismantled, yes. We cut down the tree, we pulled up the roots, but let's just say I'll rest easier when we throw it all on the bonfire," Snow replied, "So we have a lot more work to be don-" Sunburst switched the TV off with a nearby remote control, unable to hear any more of that interview.

~Sokovia, Europe - New World Order Research Facility~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"So, what do you think?" Dr. List asked Sunset Shimmer. "I'm impressed," Sunset responded, "I'll be sure to send Grand Moff Strucker a positive report for your work. Looking forward to seeing the continuing progress." "Excellent! Welcome to Sokovia, Sunset Shimmer," List said as he shook hands with her, "I'll have Alpha show you to your room."

[​IMG]

"Yeah... that was lame," James commented after Yang's bad pun, sweatdropping. Upon hearing Dante complain about having the power of the king of the monkeys, James said, "Hey, at least you still have something."

~The Capital - Nintendo High School: Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"... and in conclusion," Coulson said before hearing the bell ring, "Hmm, class dismissed." As the students in class were packing their things to leave, Coulson's assistant, Ursula, approached Amanda, whispering to her, "Meet me around lunchtime. Something important about the rod that I need to share with you." Nodding, Amanda replied, "Got it."

~Underwater - Submarine~

As Scrooge's submarine continued on its way to Atlantis, Webby and Louie fell asleep after getting bored, while Dewey was about to lose his mind after hearing Huey singing shanties over and over again. "Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me!" Huey sang while also humming. Realizing he couldn't take it anymore, Dewey got out of his seat, deciding to check up on Scrooge and Launchpad. Once Dewey reached the cockpit, he noticed Launchpad dozing off while still piloting the submarine before waking up, yelling, "Driving! Piloting. Driving, right?" Noticing the map to Atlantis that Launchpad was following, Dewey noticed that Scrooge had set the path so that it bypasses many areas considered to be dangerous for various reasons. 'Huh, no wonder we were taking so long,' Dewey thought to himself. "Hey, Scrooge, First Mate Dewey here. Your map's got us going the long way," Dewey told Scrooge, "I can probably find a shortcut if you just let me-" "Uh-uh, lad," Scrooge interrupted Dewey, "The shortest distance between two points isn't always a straight line." "Okay, but... yes, it is," Dewey responded as he grabbed the map, "So if you just go-" Before Dewey could continue, Scrooge snatched the map from him, shaking his head in disapproval as he returned the map to the dashboard. But as Scrooge looked out a window, Dewey noticed Launchpad began to doze off once more, figuring this was his chance to edit the map to take a shortcut. Taking the map and a nearby pencil, Dewey erased the path Scrooge specified, and jotted down a straight line towards Atlantis. Once Dewey returned the map to the dashboard, Scrooge noticed that Launchpad was sleeping, hitting him with his cane to wake the pilot up. "Driving!" Launchpad said as he noticed something seemed different about the map, "Huh?" Nevertheless, Launchpad followed the path that was now displayed on the map, while Dewey returned to his seat, commenting, "Shortcut achieved! He'll thank me later."

[​IMG][​IMG]

"While I'm sure Demande would appreciate it, he's actually not here today," Hans replied to Elsa after she said she didn't want to keep the Regional Governor waiting, "But hey, hopefully in a couple years I can get promoted to Regional Governor and have an entire region under my control. But anyway, yes, it's definitely time to eat." "Then I hope I'm not too late," Saphir said as he entered the dining hall...

[​IMG]

"Saphir? I thought you were in Germany," Hans said. "I was, yes," Saphir replied, "Nothing major was happening over there, so I thought I'd make a quick visit to Arendelle." "I see," Hans said, a bit annoyed that Saphir came without notice. As Saphir took a seat, he smiled at Elsa, but wasn't sure she'd do the same considering what had happened in Castelia City months ago.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Corleone Household~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Good, good," Vito replied as the chef placed food on the table, "That's the difference between us and other employers. You see, some would like to use the word gang, or the Mob, to describe us. But really, we are a family, and treat each other as such. Can you say the same about other employers?" "You're right, Uncle," Ezio concurred as he began to eat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Nintendo High School: Pokemon Battling Class~

[​IMG]

Once class was over, Manon began packing her things before she and Harry were startled once Alan apporached them...

[​IMG]

"Manon, correct?" Alan asked, "I've noticed that, while you do seem to be putting an effort into training your Chespin, he has yet to evolve." As Harry looked at Manon, she replied, "Hehe, right... still working on that. By the way, hypothetically speaking, if a student has a Pokemon that refuses to evolve, what would happen?" "The student would be stripped of their Pokemon, and disciplined not by the school, but by the New World Order," Alan answered, "Of course, this is just hypothetically speaking, am I right?" "Oh, yeah, yeah, totally..." Manon lied as she sweatdropped and grabbed Harry and her backpack, "Anyway, I gotta go! See ya later!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

"What?" a surprised Fergus wondered out loud, "A-are ye sure? Because, I know we can find a way to hide you an-" "Fergus, she seems pretty intent," Rhona interrupted Fergus. Sighing, Fergus said, "Well, I can't force you to stay. I won't lie though... things will be a lot quieter without you around. An' I'm goin' to miss having company here, especially friends of Snape. But... you have my blessing. All I ask is that you be careful out there."

~London, England~

[​IMG]

"What can I say, I am a very curious man," Kilgrave responded to Harold and Kimberly, "When I saw those flying things attacking you, I just had to know what was going on. And now I find out you're a Power Ranger. Hehe, I'm talking to an actual, living, Power Ranger. How did you do it? How did you survive the Great Purge?"

~Castelia City, New York - The Playground: Jeffrey Mace's Office~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Hi," Jeffrey greeted Melinda and Shining Armor as they entered his office, "Things didn't go well in Virginia?" "Well, it wasn't a total loss," Shining Armor replied as May showed Mace a folder she was holding on to. "We found this in Florent's car. We can confirm it's a copy of what he showed Lance," May added. "Busy?" Shining Armor asked Jeffrey. "Yeah, I'm flying back out tonight," Mace replied, "I have to focus on recruitment. It's starting to wear me down." "The hours?" May asked. "The numbers," Jeffrey answered, "Between surviving Rangers and Riders, as well as fellow J.I.A. agents who survived the purge, and those who simply want to fight the New World Order, the number of individuals in North America who could be potential rebels is not impressive. And they're scattered all over the damn continent." "Well, you have no choice but to meet them face-to-face, get a read on them," Shining Armor said. "I know, and I prefer it," Mace replied, "I should be in Quebec by tonight." "There's a potential rebel cell there?" Shining Armor asked. "Possibly. I've already made contact with two guys in Montreal," Jeffrey replied, "It's a decent start, but it's gonna be slow-going over there without more resources. So, anyway... can I see the folder? Also, I believe you guys had experience with Florent's murderer before?" As May handed Jeffrey the folder she was holding on to, she answered, "Carl Creel is his name. We battled some time ago over the possession of a certain 0-8-4 in the Toshima district of Tok- er, I mean, the Capital. Once he was defeated, the J.I.A. secured the 0-8-4 and he was apprehended, but escaped shortly after." "I'm sure I can guess why," Shining Armor commented, still remembering how shocked he was to learn that the J.I.A. was infiltrated by the Crystal Order. "Anyway, I'm sure he wanted Florent's intel," May continued. "What's your assessment of Lance Hunter?" Jeffrey asked as he analyzed the contents of the folder, which only consisted of a copy of the same picture of a box that Florent showed Lance. "You know what I think. He's a mercenary, here for the money," Melinda replied. "But what's your assessment?" Jeffrey asked once more. "He's... a good mercenary," Melinda replied. "That's reassuring," Mace said before noticing something about the picture he was analyzing, "Guys, I think this is an 0-8-4..." "What?" Shining Armor wondered out loud as he and Melinda both looked at the picture. "Look at this serial number here," Jeffrey told the other two, pointing to a serial number located on the bottom left of the box in the picture, "I know this formatting." Jeffrey then went to a file cabinet in his office, opened the top drawer, and searched through the files inside till he located one labeled with the same serial number from the picture, taking it out. "This file should have more information on whatever's in that box," Jeffrey told Melinda and Shining Armor while placing the file on his desk. As May opened the file, she and and Shining Armor began reading, and were stunned at what they learned. "Oh my God..." May commented. "What is it?" Mace asked. "The box... it contains the same 0-8-4 we retrieved from Toshima when battling Carl Creel," Shining Armor responded. "But... isn't that the one that...?" Mace questioned before being interrupted by May. "Yes... it's the small obelisk that turned anyone who touched it into stone," May answered Mace after interrupting him. "Well, mostly everyone," Shining Armor corrected May, "When we were in Toshima, me and Skye came across a woman named Raina who seemed to know a lot about the obelisk. She called it the 'Diviner', and when she touched it, nothing happened to her." "Oh yeah, that's right. You told me about her," May replied. "Well, either way, since the thing's obviously dangerous, it's imperative we prevent the New World Order from getting it," Mace told May and Shining Armor, "Looks like you two have your next assignment."

~Forest - Darien's Car~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Darien was driving through a road in the forest, he told the others, "We should be there soon. If I'm not mistaken, there shouldn't be any Stormtroopers or Cybermen in the security checkpoint up ahead, at least for today only." However, as they got closer to the checkpoint, Darien noticed that there indeed were Cybermen and Stormtroopers up ahead, and they seemed to have just arrived there very recently...

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Darien gasped, Sammy cried, "Watch out!" Darien suddenly veered the car off the road, pushing hard on the brake as the car came to a complete stop right before hitting a tree. However, the sudden car movements caused Sammy to hit his head hard on the seat in front of him, and now he was seeing stars. Gasping, Rini asked, "Sammy, are you okay?" "Oh yeah, sure. I'll be a good boy. Let me just play five more minutes Mommy," the delusional Sammy said as he fainted from the impact. "Uhh, he's out cold," Rini told Darien and Serena as she noticed Cybermen and Stormtroopers slowly approach the car. "Hey, what happened?" one of the Stormtroopers questioned as he approached the car before recognizing Darien's face from the list of individuals that are wanted, "Hey, that's him! It's Tuxedo Mask!" The Cybermen and Stormtroopers then pointed their weapons to the car as one of the Stormtroopers yelled, "Come out with your hands up!" 'What to do, what to do, what to do,' Darien thought to himself. "Darien, what do we do?" a frightful Rini questioned. But as Darien noticed Serena, Luna, Rini, and Sammy, he remembered how he promised Ikuko and Kenji to keep them safe. Taking a deep breath, Darien figured there was only one way out of this. So, he stepped out of the car, with his hands held high. "That's right, Tuxedo Mask... slow and steady... don't even think about running away," one of the Stormtroopers warned Darien. Smirking, Darien suddenly transformed to his Tuxedo Mask persona...

[​IMG]

"Oh, I'm not even considering running away," Tuxedo Mask told the Stormtroopers and Cybermen, "But if you guys want, I'll give you the chance to walk away right now." Looking at each other, the Stormtroopers were laughing out loud as one of them replied, "Us... walk out? That's very funny. But in case you haven't noticed, we've got you outnumbered." 'He is right...' Tuxedo Mask thought to himself as he quickly tried to think of a strategy. Meanwhile, as Rini watched what was happening, she thought to herself, 'Darien can't take on all of them by himself... he needs help. But no one else can help him... unless...' Reaching into her pocket, Rini could feel the compact that she uses to transform into Sailor Mini Moon. But as she remembered how she promised Mewtwo to only use it in extreme emergencies, and realizing that she risked revealing herself to Darien and Serena, Rini thought to herself, 'I don't have choice... if I don't help Darien, we're goners!' Stepping out of the car, Rini surprised Darien as well as the Cybermen and Stormtroopers. "Rini?! What are you doing? Get back into the car!" Tuxedo Mask ordered Rini. Smiling at Tuxedo Mask, Rini replied, "Don't worry Darien, I know what I'm doing." "A puny little girl, that's your secret weapon?" one of the Stormtroopers mockingly questioned Tuxedo Mask as he and other Stormtroopers chuckled. "Hey! Don't call me puny," an annoyed Rini scolded the Stormtrooper as she took out her compact from her pocket, and held it high, "Moon... Crystal... POWER!" Stunned by what he saw Rini was about to do, Tuxedo Mask cried, "WHAT THE F-"

*One transformation sequence later...*

[​IMG]

"I am Sailor Mini Moon, champion of justice, and in the name of the moon, I will punish you!" Sailor Mini Moon announced to the Cybermen and Stormtroopers while Tuxedo Mask wasn't believing what he was seeing. "Tuxedo Mask AND a Sailor Scout?! Heh, we sure hit the jackpot today, guys," one of the Stormtroopers told his comrades. "Rini... you're a... Sailor Scout?" Darien questioned. Smiling at Tuxedo Mask and winking at him, Sailor Mini Moon replied, "Let's take care of these guys together, alright, Darien?" "Uhh, yeah," Darien said, nodding as he shifted his focus back to the enemy, once again quickly trying to think of a strategy. "Well, congratulations on getting help from a Sailor Scout. A very young Sailor Scout I should say," one of the Stormtroopers told Tuxedo Mask, "But that doesn't change much, as you're still outnumbered." 'He's right,' Rini thought to herself, 'If only we had someone else to help us...'

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  14. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~London, England~

Harold opted to remain quiet as he instead decided to think on what to do in his head, keepign an open ear otu for any details, it seeme dthis man was a fan of what Kimberly represented, he had to dig into his mental libray about what happened, he mentioned a Great Purge and harodl recalled his brief tenure as Specter, he ahd to abandon the power to throw his... pursuers off his trail, he didn't know what became of the Eyecons or the Driver in question.

Apparently the heroes that once gave the peopel hope and assurance were now wanted throughout the world, he was just one of the first before it became a trap, luckily, his identity wasn't revealled but since then, he been on the run, living life secretly, Kimberly may of had more of a up close experienc of the events that took place while he retreated to the shadows.

"Don't complain, be glad you are at least one of the survivors of the Purging that happen." Yang pointed out, changing her carefree attitude to one that was more serious tone. "You don't even know how many survived and the populace are now following the NWO's laws now, like it or not, you're going to have to buckle down and deal with the things you been given, I wnat to see my sister again but I can't in fear of getting her into trouble since I ran away from these new laws that re being set." Yang said rather seriously.

"Right now, we need to make allies and leanr if there's any resistance members or others like su who are against what has happened in the past few months, I doubt everyone is taking to it well." Yang said gaveoff a sigh.

"It's times like these, I just wanna punch and break something but I don't want us to get caught... so, James... " Yang looked to the bluenette. "Have you learnt anything new since you liekly been undercover longer than pizza boy here." Yang said, jerking a thumb towards Dante which she did hear a hey in response to that.

~Forest - Darien's Car~

As soon as Darien said those words, a sword strike came from the forest, cutting a crevice into the ground as a black haired woman wearing a mask stepped out from the dense forest, armed with a sheath that has a rotary chamber and a odachi blade that was unmisakbly green comapred to her attire was a shallow cut black and red dress, five necklaces with an assortment of beads, a red girdle-belt, and a pair of black fingerless gloves, an object that looked to be made from feathers hangs from the right side of her skirt. She also wore her leggings of solid black as under her leggings she wore black boots, which have red high heels and soles, the masked woman remained silent, sheathing the green blade before pulling a dark blue one.

The woman then crouched down and leapt forth, her speed was rather difficult to follow with the naked eye and witha swift movement, the odachi-like sword brushed against their metal arms, freezing them almost insatntly as the Cybermenhad their blasters frozen over as the woman clearly displayed having practied in the iaido arts with probably a mastery to her name.

The woman then swung her blade towards the ground, forming an ice wall when the Stormtroopers would undoubtly try to shoot at the makeshift wall of ice, the woman turned her head slowly to look at Tuxedo Mask and Mini Moon as well as the car holding its passengers, as if to confirm their existence.

15. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Lumoise City, France-

Sirius ran to where he hid his Sengoku Driver and Grape Lockseed, however, before he reached his items, a mischievous looking orange and white phantasm appeared and chuckled, holding a Lockseed with a Kiwi and the number designation of LS-13. "This should..... sweeten things up. Hehe, that was good." It dropped the Lockseed and disappered just before Sirius appeared. He saw the new Lockseed and wondered where it came from, but shrugging and putting on his Driver and activated his Lockseed.

"Hai! Budou Arms: Ryu, Hou, Ha-Ha-Ha!"

He changed into his form as Ryugen, producing his Budou Ryuhou and ran out, firing at them.

[​IMG]

-Scotland - Fergus' Office-

"I'm sorry about this, but this is for the best." Lily said, smiling. "I can't thank you and Merida enough for all the hospitality you two have given us. If we're able to change this world back, we'll try and come to visit you two. Please, excuse me." She bowed and went to gather some items that the others have forgotten to grab and walked back to the warehouse. She looked at Severus's grave and bowed at it before continuing.

-Scotland - Old Warehouse-

Harry nodded and James nodded as well, happy to know that she doesn't mind. While they were busy, the phantasm appeared at the table, dropping a Lockseed with a Walnut and one with a Watermelon. The Walnut had the designation of LS-02 and the Watermelon had the designation of Proto-10, the phantasm said, "I hope these will help them." Then he disappeared, Riolu looked, hopping out of Harry's arms and found the two Lockseeds. Harry saw and noticed them, Lily came in and said, "Alright, everyone. We can head out. Lets get the vehicles onto the tank and head out. Merida, I hope we can meet again."

Putting the two Lockseeds in his pocket, Harry put his mask on and pushed the Rose Attacker into the tank. He stepped out and looked at Merida, "Miss Merida, thank you again and we'll see you again. Hopefully." James smiled as he and Remus put the Battle Bikes in the tank and Lily pushed in the Sakura Hurricane while the Wliys waved and carried their hoverboards.

[​IMG]

-London, England-

"I don't know, there was a ambush attack during a supposed mission." Kimberly said, thinking on the incident. "Two of our group fell off a cliff so I don't know if they survived, then the rest of us were separated across the world, with me ending up here. Also somehow, the Rangers got a new power with a new outfit, I don't know what the others got but I apparently got the Crane." While they were busy talking, the phantasm appeared in the Cyberman factory, placing a new Driver and a small stack of bottles, chuckling. "This ought to be 'build' some suspense. Now to drop a hint to its new user." With that, the phantasm disappeared to Harold, whispering something about heading to the factory.

[​IMG]

-Rising Tide: Kai's Room-

Namine took the keyblade and in a flash of light, it changed into a silver keyblade with a wispy design and a crown as the teeth. "It changed....." Namine said, looking at the new form and shocked.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Nintendo High School-

The orange phantasm appeared at the high school, finding the lockers for Hermione, Nico, and Yuuki, giving them a particular looking device with a specific item, for Nico a red jet-like device, Hermione a blue airplane-like device, and Yuuki a yellow gyrocopter-like device along with a note.

If you wish to steal back this world's future,
    take this VS Changer and Dial Fighter

Along with the note, each one had a trio of numbers, Nico had the combination of 0-1-0, Hermione had the combination, 2-6-0, and Yuuki had the combination, 1-1-6. The phantasm laughed, "I wonder if these new thieves can handle stealing the spotlight." It said before disappearing. Hermione walked to her locker and stopped, pulling her Pokeball out and wondered what Vulpix thought.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Forest - Darien's Car-

Serena came to after hearing Luna shout at her, she asked, "Luna, what happened?" "I don't know, Sammy is okay but unconscious." Luna said. "I'll keep him company. You change into Sailor Moon and help Mini-Moon and Tuxedo Mask." Serena nodded and shouted, "Moon Prism Power!" She changed into Sailor Moon and ran out to the others, she gasped, seeing the masked person. "Who are you?"

"Nice to meet you." Rey said, looking at them. She got up and rubbed under Sparky's chin, "I never really took a Pokemon for my own, but I know how to care for them." She rubbed and smiled, "I hope we can take back this world together."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Sub-Sahara Africa - Rebel Base-

Simba went to Nala who was thinking about something, he held her hand and she smiled, holding his hand and breathing. She thought about their teammates and if they were okay, touching her emblem. The two kept quiet, thinking about how to help.

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Saphir, this is a surprise." Elsa said, surprising and giving a small smile. "Better than what had been happening so far." She sighed and looked at her food, Anna looked at him and at her sister, she thought there was a small smile but it disappeared as they recalled the whole thing that changed the world.

[​IMG]

-Castelia City, New York - The Playground-

"We understand, blondie." Dante said, touching the emblem on his chest. He stretched and put the wig on a mannequin with the outfit. 'I wonder what that uptight ass brother of mine, Vergil, is doing in this mess of a world.' He thought, crossing his arms.

-Sioux Falls, South Dakota - Rebel Base-

Kira sighed, coming into the room after the broadcast, "And I thought being branded as fugitives and criminals was the worst thing that happened to us." "Yeah." Gia said, "First, we're separated from Emma and who knows where she could be? Now this." The two Yellow Rangers sat down with the pony, Noah stretched and sighed, Orion and Jake looked, wondering what to do.

-Gokai Galleon-

Unable to sleep, Emma laid in her room and listened to the sounds of the water around them. She rolled on her side and looked at her Gosei Morpher and Super Mega Morpher, thinking about her teammates and how she had gotten close to the Gokaigers. 'I hope if I can become a Gokaiger like them.' Emma thought, thinking on all the training and practice she had gotten.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

Since the world changed, Zedd and Rita kept Zordon locked up as their prisoner and tortured him for pleasure. Zedd looked out over the world, while Rita smiled, seeing the NWO and how it treated the people, more happy to see their annoyances were spread across the world and unable to do anything. Zedd turned and went to the dungeon.

16. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Abandoned Japanese Military Base~

"It's no problem, after all everyone is doing what they can." Ruiji explained as he hugged his niece and looked at the Puppet telling him. "Puppet, take Pauline to Mario and Luigi...make sure the NWO doesn't find you." The Puppet nodded and hovered over to the brunette female placing his hands on her shoulders tightly before sinking through the floor with her in tow.

Mario, Luigi, and Morgana were about to leave when the Puppet came floating through the floor with Pauline surprising the three. Morgana jumped back looking at the Puppet in shock before Luigi smiled and waved. "Hello Puppet!" Mario then saw Pauline and waved. "Hi there, sis!" Morgana looked at the Mario Bros asking. "You know this guy?" Mario looked at the cat and nodded. "Mhm, he's a friendly S-Type who owes his life to us for saving our uncle from certain death." The Puppet set Pauline down and let go. "Hello Mario, Luigi. I wanted to inform you that your family is doing okay back in Japan and are trying to deal with this New World Order as best as they can. Ruiji suggested that I bring Pauline here to you two...actually where are we?" Luigi then explained. "In London under a nightclub owned by a group hiding from the New World Order." The Puppet blinked before he said. "Oh, well I should be heading back. Your family loves you all very much." The Puppet then sunk through the floor leaving the room.

~Rising Tide HQ: Hangar~

Not long after C.C. and the others had prepped a plan, mostly everyone was seen in a large hangar where a trio of three colored humanoid mechs were being positioned in colors of red, golden yellow, and green near a compact ship of sorts. A door opened up and a large black armored machine flew into the hangar and turned around with Aoi's voice coming out from it. "Okay, attach the Aestivalises and whatever else you need transported to the Black Serena and I'll take them to Shalour." Yoshi looked at C.C. before asking. "Where are we going again?" The woman then looked at everyone and said. "We are leaving got Shalour City in France to find the Rebel Alliance, we don't have enough manpower to keep the NWO from taking London back even if we were to kick the ruler out. So Aoi will be taking our things though the water as to not alert them in the air, meanwhile we will take this transport ship of ours and fly cloaked through the sky." Peach nodded before asking. "How are you going to make sure the NWO doesn't suspect anything?" C.C. smirked before an orange-haired girl wearing glasses walked up beside her and said. "We'll get out without a problem."

~Rising Tide HQ: Kai's Room~

Kairi and Kai sat there blinking in sheer shock and surprise, both were speechless at what had just occurred in front of them as Kairi merely muttered. "Holy crap..." Kai slowly stood up trying to recompose herself as she got behind Namine and said. "I don't know what happened, but if that's a sign...I think it's possible for you to be much like Kairi in terms of Keyblade skill..." Kai then looked over asking in a whisper. "Kairi, any idea what the hell happened?" Kairi shrugged. "I have no idea, that's never happened before." Kai then slowly started to adjust Namine's hands and arms before gently manipulating her in a stance to where both hands were on the keyblade's handle. Kai looked Namine over before she suggested. "You should probably start with a two handled style first, but this will require some training..so why not just sit down with us for now and we'll train later."

17. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

150px-Sun_Moon_Lusamine.png

~ Aether Foundation ~

"You two take care, then." Lusamine waved them off, before returning to tend to the people in the facility.

mileena.png

~ Corleone Household ~

"I've felt more like family working here than I did working for Shao Kahn." Mileena spoke in agreement as she ate. "He...acted as a father to me, but he treated me horribly. The months I've worked for you, I've felt more welcome and respected than I ever did during the years I worked for him. I do miss my sister...and even though she's still alive I miss my mother too, but you've made me feel like family. Like I belong."

clairewyden.png

"Thank you, sir. Just simply doing my duty to the New World Order." She smiled. "There is...one other thing I've been working on. A top-secret project that will hopefully be Energyne's crown jewel once it is finished. Something that will greatly help the New World Order...and crush everyone that opposes us."

~ Glomgold's Ship ~

As Glomgold was occupied with excitedly talking to the Taco Bell Dog over the expedition, his henchmen reached an agreement over what to do with Donald. "Hey, duck. Over here." Hack spoke quietly, discreetly waving Donald over to him.

~ Rising Tide HQ: Meeting Room ~

"I...hope you don't mind. I just wanted to do something to help." Pauline spoke to her brothers. "And when I was offered the opportunity I had to jump on it."

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
  18. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Outskirts of Upington, South Africa - The Kalahari Desert~

[​IMG]

Bodhi Rook, a Pakistani man who used to be a cargo pilot for the New World Order before defecting, was being escorted by an armed man through the desert as they reached a group of other armed individuals, all part of the same militia. "Is that him? He looks kind of different than I imagined," Bodhi asked the man escorting him. One member of the group alerted the rest that Bodhi and the man escorting him had arrived. "Okay, so you’re... you’re Saw Gerrera?" Bodhi asked the member of the group who signaled the others, "Saw Gerrera? No? Okay, we’re just wasting time that we don’t have. I need to speak to Saw Gerrera! I keep telling them before... before it’s too late." "Keep your heads down. The New World Order will be searching for him," the supposed leader in the group told the others, ignoring what Bodhi was asking him. "We’re out here in the middle of nowhere," Bodhi told the man, "We need to get to Upington. What part of 'urgent message' do you guys not understand?" Before Bodhi could continue, one of the members of the militia covered his head with bag. "Hey! We are all on the same side," Bodhi pleaded after he was being dragged somewhere while unable to see anything because of the bag on his head, "If you just see past the uniform for a minute. I’ve got to speak to ah... I’ve got to speak to Saw Gerrera."

[​IMG][​IMG]

Fergus bowed back at Lily as he waved goodbye to her. "Well, there she goes," Rhona told Fergus, "What now, Fergus?" "Preparing for Demande's arrival, that's what," Fergus responded, "I need ya to warn the Rebels in town to stay quiet during his visit." "On it," Rhona replied as she left.

~Rassilon's Office~

[​IMG]

"Crush those that oppose us, you say?" Rassilon asked, "I wonder, what could be as good or even better in crushing the rebellion than than the 'city killers' that Director Krennic is working on. Please, do tell me, Claire."

~Lumiose City, France - Rebel Base~

[​IMG]

Noticing Sirius change to his new Rider form and run outside to fight, Pierre angrily scolded him, "Oi, pisspot! What are you doing?!" "Pierre!" Élise de la Serre called out to Bellec...

[​IMG]

"We have to go now," Élise continued while seated on the driver seat of one of the cars that were evacuating. Noticing that Sirius was nowhere to be found, Bellec sighed as he joined Élise, telling her, "Let's get out of here." Nodding, Élise started the car, and began following other vehicles that were evacuating.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sioux Falls, South Dakota - Rebel Hideout~

[​IMG]

"Don't let it get to you," Sunburst suggested to Gia and Kira, "I'm sure it'll all be over once we defeat the New World Order. When that happens, well... that's beyond me." Getting up from his seat, Sunburst summoned his Keyblade, which was levitating around him thanks to his unicorn magic. Sunburst then practiced with his Keyblade, using his magic to swing it around, wishing he had a sparring partner.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~London, England~

[​IMG]

"Interesting. Very interesting..." Kilgrave commented as he heard Kimberly give her story on how she survived. Once Kimberly mentioned she now has the power of the Crane, Kilgrave responded, "Honestly, I don't know what that means, but I assume it's a good thing... maybe?"

[​IMG]

"I'm sure we will," Merida responded to both Lily and Harry after they both told Merida that they'll meet again in the future. "Don't forget to to kick some New World Order butt!" Merida requested of the others as they were getting ready to leave.

[​IMG]

"Eh, not really," James replied to Yang, "After Team Rocket was completely eradicated, Jessie, Meowth, and myself have been going from one place to another, trying to survive. It wasn't until we joined the Rebel Alliance that we finally had a place to stay for good."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Even after Elsa's small smile faded away, Saphir was still happy to see Elsa talking to him while giving a smile of sorts, thinking of it as an improvement since that fateful day in Castelia City. "So, Hans, what news do you have?" Saphir asked as he started to eat. "Well, I just got word from an Inquisitor that a rebel cell located on the outskirts of Arendelle was dealt with. Three-quarters of the rebels were either killed or captured, and the other quarter retreated. Things are going well for the New World Order in this part of the world," Hans responded. "And the rebels who were captured... I assume they are being interrogated?" Saphir asked. "They already were," Hans replied, "But... all of them refused to talk. So, they were killed off." Shocked after hearing what Hans said, Saphir asked, "Isn't that a bit... inhumane?" "This is war, Saphir," Hans retorted, "Every single one of those terrorists deserves to die. If you ask me... good riddance to them." Even though he wanted to say something, Saphir didn't say a word, and continued eating while feeling a bit angry from what Hans said. 'This isn't what the New World Order is supposed to be about,' Saphir thought to himself.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Well, we're here," Riku told Emma and Mimi after arriving to the rebel hideout (and being allowed to enter). "So, what do we do now?" Emma wondered out loud. "Nyapah," Mimi replied, shrugging as she sat on Emma's shoulder. "Hey there," Finnick Surge greeted them as he approached them...

[​IMG]

"New guys, I assume, right?" Finnick asked. "Yeah," Riku replied. "Alright. So, first of all, welcome to the main rebel base in Japan. My name is Finnick," Finnick said, "And now that you've arrived, feel free to look around, make yourselves at home. It's a bit crowded, I know. But please be patient, as we not only got volunteers wanting to fight the New World Order, but also refugees escaping the evil regime's rule." "So... if we wanna fight, we have to volunteer?" Emma asked. "More or less," Finnick answered, "If you don't feel like you can battle, that's totally fine. We welcome everyone who wants nothing to do with the New World Order, regardless if they're fighters or not. Anyway, I need to go take care of a few things. So, go ahead and familiarize yourselves with the place." As Finnick left, Riku and Emma looked around, wondering what to do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Ocean - Glomgold's Ship~

[​IMG]

As Donald was pondering on what to do to prevent what Glomgold and the Taco Bell Dog were planning for Scrooge, he noticed Hack call out to him. 'Oh no...' Donald thought to himself, 'What if they figured out who I was, and they were trying to turn me in. I have to do something. Oh, I know... I can have them focus on something else instead!' Taking out his phone, Donald walked over to the henchmen, telling them, "Hey guys. Did I ever show you pictures of my nephews? Check this one out..." Donald then showed the three the following picture:

1.PNG

"Ah, little Dewey's first steps," Donald commented as he switched to another picture:

2.PNG

"And that's Huey in the playoffs. He was the waterboy," Donald continued as he switched to another picture, "Oh, look! That's us climbing the Grand Canyon..."

3.PNG

"... display at the supermarket," Donald continued as he put his phone away, "Hehe, I miss them so much, but I need this job. So, tell me about your family."

~Moon Palace - Dungeon~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hehe, you haven't said a word in months, Zordon," Thrax mocked Zordon as he leaned against the wall, watching the imprisoned Zordon simply look away, "You failed your homeworld of Azarath, and now you failed Earth. It seems the only thing you're good at is failing to stop your enemies from doing what they want to a planet. How does it feel to be such a failure?" As Zordon remained silent, Thrax scoffed, "You can play the silent treatment for as long as you want. But don't even think it'll make your situation any better. Pathetic old fool."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Corleone Household~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Nodding, Vito replied, "Now that is what I wanted to hear." As Ezio and Vito were eating, Ezio asked, "So, Uncle... what news do you have?" "The rebels have paid us to transport a food shipment to the usual spot," Vito answered, "But after stealing food shipments from the New World Order twice, the New World Order will surely have more security." "Which will make things more difficult for us," Ezio commented.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Castelia City, New York - The Playground: Lab~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"That's right, just a little to the left..." Fitz instructed Jessie and Meowth as they were moving heavy lab equipment around, "Almost there... that's it!" "Phew, glad that's over," Meowth commented as he wiped away sweat from his forehead. "Really appreciate it guys," Fitz thanked the two. "Yeah, don't mention it," Jessie replied as she and Meowth walked away, while Melinda May entered the lab, wanting to talk to Fitz...

[​IMG]

"Hey Fitz, got a chance to analyze any of Florent L'Belle's devices?" May asked. "Was just about to," Fitz replied, "Looking for something specific?" "We need you to look into devices where he may have used navigation tools to help him drive to Virginia," May answered, "Like the GPS on his phone for example. We know he stopped somewhere to drop off a certain package, but we would like to get an idea where he might've done that." "Alright, I'll get right to it," Fitz said. "Thanks," May thanked Fitz, "By the way, we all appreciate you understanding why Jemma needed to do what she was ordered to." "Yeah, yeah, of course," Fitz replied as May walked away. Fitz had been lonely for a while ever since his best friend, Jemma Simmons, was sent to go undercover and infiltrate the New World Order to get any potential secrets that could help the Rebel Alliance. Nevertheless, Fitz understood it was for the benefit of the Rebel Alliance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Underwater - Submarine~

After Launchpad took the shortcut that Dewey drew on the map, the submarine encountered many dangers back-to-back, such as whirlpools, mer-monsters, and a giant Tentacruel. Once the submarine barely survived all the dangers it encountered, everyone inside was lying on the floor, exhausted from what they experienced. "Oh, you kids'll be the death of me," Scrooge said as he and Launchpad got up. "Dewey! Dewey will be the death of you!" Dewey tried correcting Scrooge. Once Launchpad and Scrooge returned back to the cockpit, Huey joined them as he asked, "Can we make a pit stop? I have to use the bathroom, but it's, umm... occupied." Huey then opened the bathroom door, revealing a mer-monster stuck in the toilet. "For the love of..." Scrooge complained as Huey closed the door before the mer-monster could get out, "It's the middle of the ocean! There are no pit stops." "How 'bout that conspicuously unmarked tanker?" Launchpad suggested after noticing Glomgold's ship with the periscope.

~Irkutsk, Russia - Power Plant~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Galina, Finn, and Nikolai arrived to the lower level, Galina said, "You two go. I need to make sure this elevator stays on this level so we don't get more Cybermen or Stormtroopers... at least until they realize what's happening and use the stairs instead." Finn nodded as Nikolai replied, "Be careful, daughter." "Yes, Papa," Galina assured Nikolai as he and Finn rushed to the power plant's main reactor. "When we blow this place up, nothing but ashes and debris will be left," Nikolai told Finn, "Finn, set the bomb." "Shouldn't you do it?" Finn asked as he took out small explosives from his pockets. "No, YOU do it," Nikolai retorted, still not trusting Finn completely, "I need to watch to make sure you don't do anything I wouldn't approve of." "Fine, be my guest," Finn said. But as Finn was installing the explosives on the reactor, he and Nikolai heard an alarm. "Heads up!" Finn warned Nikolai as they noticed a Guard Scorpion land near them. Finn and Nikolai then braced themselves for a battle with the machine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sokovia, Europe - New World Order Research Facility: Sunset Shimmer's Room~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"And this is where you'll be staying," Alpha told Sunset Shimmer as he carried her things, placing them on her bed. "Hmm, not bad," Sunset commented. The room had a desk, a comfy bed, a closet, a bathroom, and a drawer with a TV on top. For Sunset, this room was satisfactory. But as she lied down on the bed to relax, Alpha said, "By the way... one of the test subjects asked me to relay a message to you. The one called... Peter Parker." "Really?" a surprised Sunset Shimmer asked. "Indeed. He said that he thinks that, and I quote, you're hot," Alpha replied, "Though, that message doesn't seem to compute. As far as I know, you don't appear to have a fever, and the temperature outside is pretty chilly. What could he have meant by-" "Okay! I appreciate all your help Alpha," Sunset Shimmer interrupted the robot after blushing the moment she heard the message Alpha gave her, "But if you don't mind, I'd really like to take a long rest after all that hard work today." "Oh, okay. As you wish, Miss Shimmer," Alpha responded as he exited the room. As for Sunset, she lied back on her bed, taking deep, slow breaths as she tried to forget what she had just heard. "Man... that was awkward," the embarrassed Sunset Shimmer said to herself as she covered her face with her hair.

~Nintendo Elementary School: Hallway~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Gumball and Darwin were walking down the hallway to go to the cafeteria for lunch, Penny came rushing to them, excited to tell Gumball something...

[​IMG]

"Gumball, guess what!" Penny told Gumball, "I just signed to audition for the lead role in the school's upcoming play based on 'The Moon Kingdom'! Isn't that great?! I hope I get to play the role of the Moon Princess. I do wonder who'll take the role of the Earth Prince." "Wow, that's great, Penny!" Gumball replied. 'If she gets to play the Moon Princess, then I have got to be the Earth Prince. I gotta audition!' Gumball thought to himself. "Speaking of which, I was just going to sign up to audition as well!" Gumball continued. "You were?" a confused Darwin asked as Gumball nudged him with his elbow to signal to him to play along. "I mean, of course you were," Darwin reiterated. "That's splendid!" Penny commented, "By the way. Hope you get the role of the Earth Prince." As Penny winked at Gumball and walked away, Gumball's eyes turned to hearts as he watched her walking away. "Sooo... if you wanna be the Earth Prince, then who should I be?" Darwin asked. "You can be the narrator," Jessebelle suggested as she was walking by after overhearing Darwin...

[​IMG]

"No one's auditioned for the narrator role yet," Jessebelle continued as she went back into her office. "Narrator... huh... yeah, I think that might work," Darwin said to himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Pikaaa," Saprky said after Rey rubbed under his chin, enjoying it. "Heh, you're right, you certainly know how to care for Pokemon," Ritchie told Rey, "Looks like Sparky already likes you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Forest~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Okay then... didn't see that coming..." Tuxedo Mask commented after seeing what the masked person did. "Are you with the Rebels?" Sailor Mini Moon asked the masked person. Just then, the two noticed Sailor Moon appear, surprising them even more. "Sailor Moon?! What are you doing here?" Tuxedo Mask asked. 'How did Sailor Moon get here?' Sailor Mini Moon thought to herself. But before anyone could say anything else, the ice wall blocking them from the Cybermen and Stormtroopers began to melt fast. "What?!" both Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Mini Moon cried as they saw what was happening. Once the ice wall fully melted away, it was revealed that the Stormtroopers were using the pins embedded in their armor to enable them with pyrokinetic powers that they were using to summon flames to melt the ice wall away. And to make matters worse, the Cybermen easily broke off the ice the masked person froze them with...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Did you really think it was going to be that easy?" one of the Stormtroopers questioned the group, "And, look what we have here. ANOTHER Sailor Scout! It's amazing, the New world Order was unable to locate you girls for months. And all of a sudden, two of you pop up. What are the odds of that? Either way, for the glory of the New World Order, you will all be killed!" As the Stormtroopers and Cybermen pointed their weapons at the group, Tuxedo Mask counted five Cybermen and four Stormtroopers. "Alright, here's the plan," Tuxedo Mask whispered to Sailor Moon, Sailor Mini Moon, and the masked person, "We each take on one Stormtrooper. Don't worry too much about the Cybermen. For now, just try avoiding their attacks. We'll worry how to deal with them AFTER we take care of the Stormtroopers." "Got it," Sailor Mini Moon whispered back. "Alright, on my mark... get set..." Tuxedo Mask said, waiting for the right moment for the group to attack. "Open fire!" one of the Stormtroopers ordered his comrades.

"NOW!" Tuxedo Mask yelled as he and Sailor Mini Moon started running around, dodging blaster fire from the Stormtroopers and Cybermen. Running towards a Stormtrooper, Tuxedo Mask masterfully dodged incoming blaster fire as he summoned three roses with sharp stems, yelling, "Take this!" Tuxedo Mask then threw the roses he summoned right towards the Stormtrooper ahead, all three piercing through the Stormtrooper's armor, killing him. 'Alright, one down...' Tuxedo Mask thought to himself as he was now avoiding blaster fire from a Cyberman. Meanwhile, Sailor Mini Moon was screaming as she was trying to avoid getting hit by blaster fire from both a Cyberman and a Stormtrooper. Noticing the Stormtrooper who was firing at her, Sailor Mini Moon summoned her Pink Moon Stick, and pointed it towards the Stormtrooper's blaster, crying, "Pink Sugar Heart Attack!" The Pink Moon Stick then sent out energy pulses shaped like hearts right towards the Stormtrooper's blaster, sending it flying far away. "Hmph, I don't a blaster to deal with you!" the Stormtrooper declared as he used the power of the pins in his armor to summon a fireball in his hand, "Try dodging this!" "Woah!" Sailor Mini Moon cried after dodging the fireball that the Stormtrooper threw towards her while also trying to avoid blaster fire from a Cyberman, "Ugh, I've had enough of this!" Taking out her tiara, Sailor Mini Moon noticed it start to float above her hand, rotating rapidly until it began to look like a white glowing disk. "Moon Tiara... ACTION!" Sailor Mini Moon cried as she swung her rotating tiara towards the Stormtrooper. "AHHHHH!!!!!" the Stormtrooper cried as the tiara pierced through his armor, killing him. As Sailor Mini Moon caught her tiara and put it back on, she continued dodging blaster fire from a Cyberman as she thought to herself, 'Wonder how Sailor Moon and that masked person are doing.'

~Nintendo High School: Cafeteria~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Lotte, Sucy, and Akko were having lunch together, Lotte and Sucy noticed Akko had dozed off. "Hey Akko, wake up," Lotte said, trying to wake her friend. "She's probably dreaming about Shiny Chariot for the millionth time already," Sucy commented, "Heh, maybe I could test out a concoction on her that I've been working on for a while!" As Sucy grinned and tried to find the potion she worked on, Akko was having a flashback in her sleep, to one of her favorite nights ever, when she got to see her idol, Shiny Chariot, perform live...

[​IMG]

Akko couldn't be more happy than she was right now. Her parents got to take her to a live performance in an outdoor stage by Shiny Chariot herself, a world famous witch who entertains audiences young and old. Noticing a glowing orb in the sky flying straight towards the stage, Akko excitedly knew what was going to happen next. Landing right into the stage, the orb let out a very bright flash of light and smoke. Once the brightness faded away, the audience saw Shiny Chariot had appeared on stage...

[​IMG]

"Welcome to... the world of magic!" Shiny Chariot greeted the audience as they cheered for her, "Now please, extend your hand. Your story is about to begin!"

Summoning the Shiny Rod, Shiny Chariot began waving it around as she hit it on the ground, causing water to gush out right towards the audience. The audience (including Akko) gasped as the water came crashing onto them. But much to their relief, they could still breathe as the audience appeared to be underwater (even though they didn't feel wet either). "Woah..." Akko said in awe as she now witnessed the area around the audience went from having an underwater feel to looking as though they were among the stars in space. As for Shiny Chariot, the audience cheered as they watched her jump on the Shiny Rod as it transformed into a broom, and started flying above the audience members. Akko was happily applauding as she watched Chariot continued flying above the audience while taking the form of a mermaid, then a centaur as she returned to stage before reverting back to her normal form. The audience erupted in applause as they noticed what appeared to be white pixies coming out of their chests, which brought a smile to Akko as she saw one come out of her chest. However, as Chariot was waving to the audience, she and the members of the audience noticed a dark lizard-like monster appear in the sky, roaring loudly. As Akko was frightened by this sight, Chariot had a determined look on her face as she threw the shiny Rod, and jumped back on it as it transformed into a broom, flying straight to the monster. "Note Orfei Auden Frotorei!" Chariot cried as a large bow and arrow appeared in her hands, pointing her weapon at the monster. 'Oh no!' Akko thought to herself as she gasped, worried about Shiny Chariot. "Shiny Arc!" Chariot cried as she sent the arrow flying straight into the monster, instantly destroying it in a sparkling explosion, causing the audience to be awed by the sight. Smiling at the audience below, Chariot said, "Never forget... May your hearts be your guiding key!" Chariot then apparated away as the show came to a close. As for Akko, she felt so happy to have finally seen her idol up close, and would continue revering her for many years to come...

"May... my heart be my... guiding key," Akko muttered as she continued snoring, while Sucy was about to try and pour a concoction she made into Akko's mouth.

However, as Akko woke up, she noticed what Sucy was trying to do, and quickly got u, sitting up straight. "Sucy! What the heck?!" Akko cried. "Darn it, I was so close," Sucy said, "Oh well, there's always a next time." "Still dreaming about Chariot again?" Lotte asked Akko. "Oh yeah, I was dreaming of the night I got to see her show. Ah, good times," Akko replied. "Why do like Shiny Chariot so much?" Sucy asked Akko. "Well, when I was little, I was bullied a lot for being a witch," Akko replied, "And, I know that kind of bullying is illegal now. But back then, Chariot made me realize that it's okay to be the witch that I am, that there was no shame in having my powers. She helped me get through so many tough times as a kid. And... it's why I joined this school in the first place, because Chariot was a student here as well." "Wow, no wonder she really means much to you," Lotte commented. "I'm sorry, but did I hear someone mention Shiny Chariot?" Diana asked as she was passing by Akko and her friends...

[​IMG]

"You're a fan too, Diana?" Akko questioned Diana. "She's a disappointment," Diana responded, "What she did back then would be frowned upon in the New World Order, so I suggest you stop thinking of her as a role model. Shiny Chariot is a has-been." "That's not true at all!" Akko retorted, "Shiny Chariot has fans all over the world. Her magic show is super popular." "I'll admit, the show she put on was incredibly popular at the time," Diana said, "But really, her actions made witches and wizards seem like we were nothing more than performers and circus freaks. Her show was inevitably doomed to fail. It's been ten years since Chariot quit her show and disappeared into the shadows. And it doesn't seem like anyone really cares about whatever it is she's doing now." "I care!" Akko retorted, "Chariot helped me be proud of who I am." "Hmph, just grow up, Akko," Diana advised as she started walking away, "For your own good." "Grrr... who asked her?" Akko angrily questioned as she went back to eating her lunch.

19. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~London, England~

"Sorry to interupt the topic at hand but myself and Miss Hart need to get a move on towards our destination, while the patrols may be have been detered for now, but they may return as a new group since there's liekly a rotation to keep an eye open since the NWO has recruited many to their cause." Harold said and touched the trunk, wandlessly shrinkign ti down before Kilgraves eyes to the size of humorlessly enough, to a miniature version of its usual shape and picked it the small object up, placing it under his brown jacket and sealign the pocket up so the chets did not fall out.

"We do owe you our gratitute for what you done and we'll remember to give you something in return for it next time we'll cross paths, come on Miss Hart, we better get going while we still have the cover of darkness on our side." Harold said and gave an inclination towards Kilgrave before heading off towards the back alleys.

~Forest~

The masked woman said nothing in light of the questiosn directed to her and the male in the top hat suggested they take care of the Stormtroopers first and the man declared when to attack, the woman moved, masterfully weaving or deflecting any blaster fire directed towards her with no visible hesitation or diffculty and with one clean cut movement, sliced a blaster in two with simple ease as the odachi's long blade cut through the neck of a Stormtrooper cleanly before moving without any hesitation that she killed someone, sheathing the dark blue blade and the gears roating once more before.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  20. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Nintendo High School: Cafeteria-

Draco noted that Hermione wasn't in the cafeteria and guessed that she was scared of how she would be of his status and power over her, though Nico doubted that was the case and hid in the corner, looking at the items she found in her locker, hiding them in her bag. She looked at the note, wondering what it meant and maybe trying the code. She ate her lunch and kept quiet while Draco remembered the witch Shiny Chariot, not caring for her.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Nintendo High School: Back Lot-

Feeding her Vulpix, Hermione sat by herself in the back of the school. She looked at the items she found and examined the combination, curious. She put the airplane into the slot on the top of the gun, "Blue! 2-6-0! Masqueraise! Kaitou Change! Lupinranger!" Firing into the air, she changed into a blue and black outfit with a cape. Vulpix looked in surprise and even Hermione was surprised to see herself, even feeling embarrassed at her new form.

[​IMG]

-Dream Garden-

The princess, Serenity, sat in the garden, looking worried and looking up at the sky, her hands together in prayer. She closed her eyes and prayed.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Forest-

"Moon Tiara Magic!" Serena said, tossing her tiara to a Stromtrooper, hitting and knocking it out. Luna looked and thought back to the moon, recalling the war that destroyed the moon kingdom and kept quiet.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Scotland-

"We will," Lily said, getting into the driver's seat, everyone got into the tank and Lily waved at Merida, driving off. Harry popped his head out of one of the hatches and looked behind, seeing the building that had been considered home disappear into the horizon. "Mom, you sure this thing has enough gas?" He asked, Lily said, "Don't worry, I made sure to fill the tank to full and put extra galleon cases in so we're good." Harry moved his mask and looked at the horizon, Riolu hopping into his shoulder.

[​IMG]

-Lumoise City, France-

Sirius fired at the Stromtroopers, firing at them and used his Squash function to confuse them, before tossing something and changing into his dog form, heading for a motorbike that he had restored before changing back into his human form, deactivating his Lockseeds and mounting it, riding off. He joined the others, speeding up to them and having hidden his devices.

[​IMG]

-London, England-

"I barely understand it myself, and didn't even understand my first power." Kimberly admitted, before seeing her rescuer and new ally heading to the factory. "Excuse us, maybe we'll meet again." She walked with Harold and looked around, keeping her guard up and looking around.

[​IMG]

-Rising Tide: Kai's Room-

Namine was a bit embarrassed, following Kai's instructions to hold and try her new weapon. 'Can I really try this?' She thought, admiring the design and appearance of her keyblade.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Elsa kept quiet, eating her meal. Anna looked at her sister and wondered about Harold, the young man that she had gotten to know though the strange parchment she had, Elsa was very careful to hide it from Hans and it was her only means of hope in this world it seems.

-Sioux Falls, South Dakota - Rebel Base-

"Guys, train or something, I'm gonna be outside for a while." Kira said, looking at her team and standing up. She stepped outside and used her Ptera Scream, the vibrations felt against the walls. "Looks like Kira is venting." Noah said, looking up from his work. Gia nodded, standing and grabbing her Claw. Jake was willing to practice with her but Gia quickly knocked him out and sighed, rolling her shoulders.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace - Dungeon-

Zedd scoffed, seeing Zordon keeping quiet. "Defiant to the end, eh?" Zedd said, using his staff to tap against the sage's cage. "Your precious Rangers and Riders are scattered and likely lost and scared without their worthless leader."