Crossover: Re: Mario's High School Days II - Age of the New World Order

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Aleppo, Syria-

"Just looking around." Serena said. "Are there any plans that I need to prepare for or anything?" She looked at him and was curious since they were traveling to help the groups around the world.

[​IMG]

-Irkutsk, Russia - Orphanage-

'That Keyblade.....' Rey thought, looking at the cardboard cutout of Fin's weapon. 'Reminds me of that dream..... But it was just a dream. I'm probably overthinking things.' She followed Leia and Finn, holding her summon Materia.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gokai Galleon-

"Well, we'll see if you can." Tommy said, carefully watching his opponent. When Marvelous attempt to slash at him, Tommy seemingly disappeared and a hand grabbed Marvelous' ankle when he tried to take a step, with Tommy appearing from the ground. "What was that you were saying about me honorably following a code?"

Watching, Kimberly and the other Rangers wondered if they had the same kind of abilities. Remus just watched and pondered if the animal that was the Ranger's spirit animal also gave them certain traits.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Morehead, Kentucky - Rebel Base-

Hermione breathed, as Vulpix yawned and stretched. Harry and Ron looked as she, Nico, and Yuuki walked, Harry spoke, "Everything okay?" "Yeah, not sure what happened exactly but it seems everything went well." Hermione said. Nico yawned, Ginny said, "So what now?" "Just wait for the next assignment, I guess." Hermione said. "Would be nice if we could look for another target to build a reputation as thieves though."

[​IMG]

-Gringey City, Japan - Abandoned Pym Tech Factory-

Lita followed Hiro and the others, keeping quiet and looking around. She pondered what was waiting for them in the dark corners, thinking of the others waiting for her back at the base.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Wisconsin - Penny's Place-

Elsa smiled and ate her food, Anna smiled as she took a bite. The sisters just enjoyed their food and drinks, trying not to rush the group. Finishing her food, Anna gulped her orange juice and breathed, "That hit the spot." "Yes, very delicious." Elsa said, looking at Cel, Cere and Greez. "Thank you for stopping here and letting us fill our stomachs before continuing on."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Sioux Falls, South Dakota - Rebel Hideout-

"Jake and I will." Gia said, stretching. Jake looked at her. "What?" "So you can do something other than complain." Gia said, pulling out her Claw. Jake shrugged and pulled out his Axe. Orion looked and asked, "Couldn't she take them on herself?" "Possibly, but I'm sure she's just trying to be polite and keep things even." Noah said. "Also, like she said, it keeps Jake from whining." "Yeah, plus it gives them time to practice with their weapons." Kira said. Troy nodded, "And I imagine it takes her mind off from worrying about Emma."

2. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Morehead, Kentucky: Rebel Base~

Ram and Rom watched as Wizzro scurried away, the twins looking at him with their heads tilted as Rom asked. "What's with that man? It's as if his legs are jelly." Ram laughed before she said. "I don't know, but we should follow him." The twins got up from their spot and began to follow Wizzro into the crowd of people. Peach seeing this looked worried before asking Mario. "Could you follow them? I have a strange feeling they could get in trouble." Mario nodded before following Ram and Rom into the crowd of people not knowing that they were following Wizzro.

"Now, you really shouldn't try pushing to increase your reputation." Samus commented to Hermione as both her and Dawn were nearby, the latter playing on her phone as she spoke up. "Yeah, trust us...we've learned that from our own experiences. As long as you learn about who your potential targets could be and work from there, your team's reputation will grow." Samus then rubbed Dawn's head. "Remember though Dawn, they're not just Rangers but also thieves...it's much different from our usual secret missions."

[OOC: This is meant to be a filler post, when I get back there will be a longer post]

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Nantucket, Massachusetts - Javert’s Mansion~

[​IMG][​IMG]

I call them splinter bombs,” Javert told Bobbi as they discussed the attack that occurred in Buffalo, “Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?” “Is there any way for me to get my hands on a splinter bomb?” Bobbi asked, “Those really are a thing of beauty.” “Unfortunately, I shipped them all out yesterday,” Javert replied, “Plus, I can't take all the credit. Without the Diviner, the splinter bombs wouldn’t be as effective as they are now.” “The Diviner?” Bobbi wondered out loud. “That's what the lunatic who brought it to us calls it, anyway,” Javert responded, “I heard it's of S-type origin.” Meanwhile, back at the Quinjet not too far from the mansion where Lance and May were eavesdropping on the conversation going on…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Upon hearing Javert mention the Diviner, Lance asked May, “You don't think he means…?” “It’s the Obelisk,” May responded, knowing what Lance was going to ask, “At least we now know what they’re using to help them design those splinter bombs.” Just then, Hunter heard his tablet beeping, saying, “Javert's people have an incoming message.” Tapping on his tablet to see what message was being sent, Hunter’s heart sank upon noticing that the message was footage of Bobbi helping Jemma Simmons escape from the New World Order facility in Los Angeles a week ago, revealing to Javert and his goons that Bobbi is working against the New World Order. “Oh, no…” Hunter remarked. “What?” May questioned. Without saying a word, Hunter tossed the tablet aside and rushed to the Quinjet’s exit in order to go save Bobbi.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Alaska - Rebel Hideout (Briefing Room)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The Rebels in Alaska were on high alert, having discovered that Lavos, one of the New World Order’s three S-type superweapons, was approaching their base, most certainly with the intention to annihilate it and all the Rebels in it. Having secured the plans detailing the weak points in the three S-type superweapons, the Rebels figured now was the time to face off against one of the superweapons, and put an end to its threat. Speaking in front of a group of Rebel X-Wing pilots, Bogo went over the plans, detailing where Lavos’s weak point is. “Lavos has a very high level of defense, and can easily annihilate an entire city,” Bogo informed the Rebels, “In addition to its defense, it will be supported by a Helicarrier, along with TIE fighters. Nevertheless, a small one-man fighter should be able to penetrate Lavos’s defense.” “Pardon me for asking, sir, but what good are snub fighters going to be against that thing?” Nick Wilde questioned. “Well, the New World Order doesn't consider a small one-man fighter to be any threat, so that there would be our advantage,” Bogo responded, “An analysis of the plans retrieved by Rogue One has demonstrated a weakness inside Lavos. The approach will not be easy. You are required to maneuver straight through one of Lavos’s pores, going right inside it. The target area is only two meters wide. It's a small hole, located in the center of its spine. It leads directly to its mind. A precise hit will start a chain reaction which should destroy Lavos’s mind, and then Lavos itself will then be destroyed. Only a precise hit will set up a chain reaction. The hole is ray-shielded, so you'll have to use proton torpedoes.” “Not to sound like a debbie downer, but the chances of this succeeding are very low,” Clawhauser whispered to Judy, “Trying to aim at a target two meters wide while flying fast is really difficult!” “It's not impossible,” Judy retorted, “I used to throw a football while driving around in an ATV towards a target that wasn’t much bigger than two meters.” “Man your ships!” Bogo ordered the Rebels, “And good luck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Aleppo, Syria~

[​IMG]

"Well, I haven't heard anything yet," Darien responded to Serena, "I know Connor was meeting with the local Rebel leader, but I'm not sure what was discussed." "Darien, Serena, there you are," Connor called out to the two as he approached them…

[​IMG]

"Oh, Connor," Darien greeted Connor, "All done with the meeting?" "I am," Connor replied, "I will be making an announcement shortly to the Rebels on a plan to attack the New World Order’s base of operations in the city. While the groups have yet to be announced, I have requested that the two of you, plus Rini, join me in the attack." "Of course," Darien said, "I'm always ready for another chance to battle by your side." Smiling in response, Connor continued, "I appreciate that Darien. Now, during my discussion with Riad, he suggested I include a local Rebel into our group. So while I will be battling with you two and Rini, we will have someone else battling by our side." "Really? Who?" Darien questioned. "Him," Connor replied, pointing to a local young man with his Chimchar on his shoulder approaching the group…

[​IMG][​IMG]

"So, you're Darien and Serena, huh?" Aladdin said, "Pleasure to meet you. Ratonhnhaké:ton told me you two were pretty great fighters. Can't wait to take on the New World Order with you." "Hey there," Darien responded, "And, you are?" "Oh, my bad, I completely forgot to introduce myself. The name's Aladdin. And this little furry guy is Abu," Aladdin said while Abu chattered as he raised his hat to introduce himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sioux Falls, South Dakota - Rebel Hideout~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Very well then,” Lydia responded as she summoned her Keyblade while Lucario put his paws together and spread them apart, creating two blue bones of energy to use as weapons. “Let’s begin,” Lydia continued as she and Lucario rushed towards Jake and Gia to begin sparring with them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Irkutsk, Russia - Slums~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Scootaloo?! Scootaloo?!” Leia cried out to Scootaloo as she and the others had left Marle’s office, trying to locate the little pony to pass along Marle’s message. “Where could she have gone off to?” Finn wondered out loud. “Are you looking for Scootaloo?” a girl asked the group as they passed by her. “Why, yes,” Leia responded, “Are you a friend of hers?” “Yep,” the girl answered, “We sometimes play together. Anyway, she said she was going to the junkyard over that way.” As the girl pointed to the direction of the junkyard where Scootaloo went, Finn said, “Thanks, kid.” “Well, at least we have an idea of where she is,” Leia commented, “Now let’s go find her.” Nodding, Finn followed Leia with the others as they headed towards the junkyard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Wisconsin: Penny’s Place~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

You’re welcome,” Cere replied to Elsa as she finished her food as well, noticed everyone was done, “It looks like we’re all done. I say we get moving right now.” “Agreed,” Cal concurred, “Let’s go, BD.” BD-1 climbed up to Cal’s shoulder as he and the rest of the group got up, ready to leave. Just then, the waitress from earlier came by and handed Kristoff some carrots, telling him, “Yer in luck honey. Looks like we had some carrots in the back after all.” “Thanks ma’am, I appreciate it,” Kristoff thanked the waitress. Nodding, the waitress told the group, “Have a wonderful rest of the day, dears!” “Thank you!” both Saphir and Olaf replied as the group headed outside towards Kristoff’s truck. But as they left, one of the Stormtroopers that had entered the diner earlier glanced at the group suspiciously…

[​IMG]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Gringey City, Japan - Abandoned Pym Tech Factory (Dr. Hank Pym’s Office)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Hiro and the others arrived at the old office that once belonged to the late Dr. Hank Pym, noticing the office was in disarray, like the rest of the factory, with documents scattered all over, along with dust and cobwebs gathering throughout the office. “Okay, let’s see if we can find those Pym Particles here,” Hiro remarked. “Right… but remind me again how those Pym Particles look like,” Finnick replied. “Here,” Hiro said as he took out a small vial and showed it to the others, “My hope is we can find more of these vials. But if not, at least something to show me how to manufacture them myself. Maybe one of these documents on the floor can help. But we won’t know for sure until we search.” “All right, guess it’s time to start searching,” Finnick commented as the search throughout the office began.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Malibu, California: Tony Stark’s Mansion~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Once Rhodey and the Stormtroopers accompanying him had left Stark’s mansion, Pepper commented, “Well, didn’t expect that. Egypt, huh? Wonder why whoever stole the suit would fly it all the way over there.” “Beats me,” Tony replied, “But, speaking of Egypt, you know what’s strange… I’ve been noticing that the Holonet News has suddenly been avoiding covering news from Egypt recently… almost as though it’s on purpose.” “W-What are you saying?” a confused Pepper asked, “Are you saying that the New World Order is purposely hiding something that’s happened there?” “Could be,” Stark answered, “They probably did something bad that they don’t want to admit… or it could just be a glitch with the Holonet News. Who knows? Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to take a shower. Good talk.” “Y-Yeah,” Pepper responded as Tony left to take a shower, wondering if there was something to the words he mentioned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - Rebel Hideout~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once Akko and her group were ready to join Kassandra on her mission to investigate Corcovado for a suspected Inquisitor, Kassandra approached them, asking, "Are you ready?" Akko and the others nodded in response, with Kassandra remarking, "Thank you for volunteering in this mission. Now then, follow me. I know an underground path leading to Corcovado that would prevent us from being detected by the New World Order." Kassandra then led the group as they headed to the very mountain where the Christ the Redeemer statue was located.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Star Road Dimension: The Planet of Morag~

[​IMG]

Exploring the planet of Morag, Quill came across an old temple where he believes he would locate the Orb. Upon entering the old empty temple, Peter eventually came across a pedestal, containing the Orb on top. Grabbing it, Quill thought to himself, ‘Huh, that was easy…’ “Drop it!” a voice ordered Peter. Turning around, Peter noticed the voice came from General Grievous, who was accompanied by two Super Battle Droids…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Uh… hey,” Quill responded. “Drop it, now!” Grievous ordered Peter once more. “Hey, cool, man. No problem,” Peter responded as he dropped the Orb just as the two battle droids approached him with their blasters pointed at him, “No problem at all.” Picking up the Orb, Grievous questioned, “How do you know about this?” “I don’t even know what that is. I’m just a junker, man. I was just… just checking stuff out,” Peter responded. “You don’t look like a junker. You’re wearing Ravager garb,” Grievous said. “This is just an outfit, man,” Quill responded as one of the battle droids shoved him forward, “Hey, Robocop, you better stop poking me.” “Hmm, you look familiar,” Grievous commented, “What is your name?” “My name is Peter Quill, okay?” Quill responded. “Move!” Grievous ordered Quill. “Why?” Peter questioned. “Ronan and Nehellenia may have questions for you,” General Grievous responded. And just as General Grievous turned to start walking away, Quill said, “Hey, you know what? There’s another name you might know me by.” Once Grievous stopped and turned around to hear what Quill had to say, Peter continued, “Star-Lord.” “Who?” a confused General Grievous questioned. “Star-Lord, man. Legendary outlaw,” Peter responded, with Grievous simply shaking his head and turning to walk away, “Guys?” “Move!” Grievous ordered as he continued walking away. “Ah, forget this,” Quill said, pulling out his pair of Quad Blasters and shooting the two battle droids, destroying them. Quill then shot Grievous in his shoulder, knocking him out. Quill then grabbed the Orb that Grievous dropped. But once Quill hid the orb in his pocket, he noticed General Grievous getting up, pulling out a grenade and throwing it towards Peter. Peter managed to dodge the grenade, which instead hit a wall, and upon exploding, created an exit leading outside. Activating his helmet, which made it materialize around his head, Star-Lord used rockets on his boots to propel himself out of the temple, trying to rush back to his ship.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
  4. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]
    -Gokai Galleon-

Watching, Kimberly and the other Rangers wondered if they had the same kind of abilities. Remus just watched and pondered if the animal that was the Ranger's spirit animal also gave them certain traits.

Marvelous gave a small smile as fired at Tommy without any sign of hesitation, which any normal man would reflexively let go as Marvelous flexed his hand and brought otut he Gokai Celluar and produced a Ranger Key as it clicked into place as he inserted it inside the Key. "Hurricaneger!" as Gokai Red became Hurricane Red or in other worlds, Red Wind Ranger. "A ninja for a ninja, right? Kage no Mai." Marvelosus aid, charged at tommy as a Japanese sliding doors came down and Tommy and himself were behind the paper frames, like shadows as Marvelous leapt around in fast movements to strike him.

~The Capital, Outside Bus Station~

"Yes sir!" Kiriko answered befor elookign to the lockers, of course it was convienent that the perp used something any normal public person would use, without Shirou's incredible sense of smell, they'd probably woudl fo taken much much longer in finding the clues and well, it wouldn't do for officers to open up every single one in eyes of the public, after all there had to be some sense of privacy

5. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Aleppo, Syria-

"Nice to meet you, Aladdin and your little friend, as well." Serena said, smiling. "Well, you hope you have some amazing skills that can help in all of this."

[​IMG]

-Irkutsk, Russia - Slums-

'I have a bad feeling but I hope it's nothing.' Rey thought, gripping her summon materia and followed Finn, BB-8, and Leia to where the young pegasus was seen heading

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gokai Galleon-

Kimberly watched at the paper screen as the two fought between the screen paper, Tommy fought, using the skills that he had and the abilities that he had obtained from this new power. He created a copy of himself to act as a distraction and used flash step to get behind the red colored captain to attack from behind.

Luka breathed and looked out over the edge of the ship, making sure there wasn't any NWO ships in the water or the sky to cause a surprise attack.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Morehead, Kentucky - Rebel Base-

"And when we're famous thieves, that could really help the Rebels and send the NWO running." Nico said, smiling. Hermione sweatdropped at her, "Well, lets work up to that level of fame. Sides, we still have a lot to training to do as thieves." "Okay, I never thought I'd hear my friend who loves to studying talk like this." Ron said, rubbing his hair. "I thought the weirdest thing to happen is me and Harry using these weird lock things, Ginny with that odd gem, but not you talking about or being a thief or even being a Power Ranger."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence, Ronald." Hermione said, Harry sweatdropping at how pissed she was by using his full first name. But she pulled out the Blue Dial Fighter and said, "But I am still trying to figure that part out." Harry looked at her and wished that there was a way she could meet Zordon and he could reassure her but he doubted there was any way for that to happen.

[​IMG]

-Gringey City, Japan - Abandoned Pym Tech Factory-

Lita began to look around in the room, looking for the vial that Hiro was looking for and tried to find something that resembled what was being looked for.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Penny's Place - Wisconsin-

Elsa looked back at the restaurant as they headed for the truck. Anna looked at her and asked, "Everything okay, sis?" "Yes, everything's fine." Elsa said, turning to her sister and smiling. Anna looked at her and titled her head.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Sioux Falls, South Dakota - Rebel Base-

Gia held her Claw up as a shield and quickly summoned the Megaquake card, creating quick steams of electricity to shake the ground and throw them off balance. Kira and Orion noted how quickly she used the card, Jake used the Rockcrush card, summoning large rocks from the ground to send flying at them.