Crossover: Re: Mario's High School Days II - Age of the New World Order

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 10, 2018.

1. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-The Capital - Alice and Yuri's home-

"Ain't that the truth of it..." Yuri muttered and walked in after Alice.

~Gymnasuim~

Kasumi was wiping her face down with a towel, breathing heavily from her strenuous exercise before she noted someone was watching her. "Who are... Wait.. you're... one of the Senpai?" Kasumi asked and Yu gave a small wave. "Yeah, I'm Yu Narukami, a second year and you're... Yoshizawa-san right?" Yu asked and Kasumi nodded lightly. "That's me, are you a fan?"

Yu shook his head. "not exactly, my little sister watches TV a lot and she said there was some great dancer on TV, a Yoshizawa-san." Yu said and Kasumi looked interested. "Little sister? How old is she?" and Yu looked thoughtful. "In kindergarten, she like her shows and is a fan of Lovelace, Kujikawa and whatever else comes on." Yu shared and Kasumi nodded. "Oh, Rise Kujikawa? Yeah, she's quite popular with that... Kanami Mashita, the idols right?" Kasumi asked and Yu nodded.

"So why were you watching me?" Kausmi asked with her head tilted a bit. "Just curiosity since I never seen how a gymnast practices." Yu answered and Kasumi nodded. "Well, I'm here on a scholarship so I got to do my bets to make Nintendo high be a winner in the upcoming events."

"Ah right... I suppose I broke your concentration." Yu said apologetically and Kasumi waved her hands. "No, it's no trouble at all! I haven't exactly made many friends since people kidn of view me in a certain light so it's nice to talk to somebody." Kasumi shared and Yu nodded. "Well, don't stay practicing too long, even stars need rest."

2. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Morehead, Kentucky - Rebel Base-

"So what's up with the thief getup?" Ginny asked, looking at the two as Mew curiously floated around them. Hermione and Harry looked at each other, embarrassed. Harry started, "Well, I'm dressed like this to avoid the NWO catching me and possibly executing me cause I'm one of the wanted heroes." "And well, I'm part of a new team of Power Rangers themed after thieves." Hermione said, Ginny was awed, "A new team of thief-like Power Rangers? I never would have imagined."

"Yeah." Harry said, rubbing his hair as Mew took his mask and tried to put it on. Hermione asked the female Weasley while holding Riolu, "What have you and Ron been doing?" "Well, Ron and I ran into each other while he was hopping around and Mew got us out of problems that we couldn't handle." Ginny said.

Then Harry noticed her bracelet and asked, "Have you always had that bracelet?" "Oh, this. " Ginny said, looking at her bracelet and gem. "No, I found it and check this out." She disappeared, shocking the two and reappearing. She smiled and said, "Apparently this gem gives me the power of a Power Ranger and I can turn invisible."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Virginia-

"Thank you, you two." Elsa said, smiling at them. "For the encouragement and being here for me." "That's what sisters are for, Elsa." Anna said, smiling back.

[​IMG]

-Siberia, Russia - NWO Base-

Rey went with the group but looked back, worried about Finn especially with the strange new creature that appeared. She wondered what to do but guessed that he was okay, going with the others. The creature looked at Finn with its good eye and nodded, growling at the walker in front of them.

[​IMG]

-Siberia, Russia - Area Near the Base-

"Works for me, I guess." Sailor Moon thought aloud then followed after the others. She wondered if it was possible the creature was from the area and the NWO did something to its home.

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~The Capital - Outside Scrooge McDuck’s Money Bin~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Grabbing a golden mace that the money shark shed, Webby began swinging it at the monster's legs, with the money shark roaring at Webby as she attacked it. But as it roared, Lena noticed Scrooge's Number One Dime hanging from one of the shark's teeth. "The dime!" Lena said to herself upon noticing the Number One Dime. Looking at Lena and sensing Magica de Spell's presence around her, the money shark began to approach Lena, while Webby was trying to think of a way to save Lena from the monster since attacking its legs didn't seem to do the trick. "Get me that dime and you'll finally have what you've always wanted," Magica de Spell's voice echoed through Lena's head…

[​IMG]

"But h-how am I supposed to get it without being eaten alive?!" Lena questioned. "Ah, you'll figure it out," Magica's voice apathetically responded. "LENA, LOOK OUT!" Webby cried as the money shark was about to gulp down Lena. Webby, however, managed to push Lena aside, getting eaten by the money shark herself instead. "Webby! No!" Lena cried, stunned to see Webby risk herself for her. Shifting its attention to Lena, the money shark quickly gulped her down as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Scarif, The Maldives - Citadel Tower: Data Vault Room~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As they were in the data vault room, Jyn and Cassian were browsing the computer in front of them, going through a list of projects that the New World Order was working on and had data for in the archive in front of them. “Project code names... Red XIII. χ-blade. Animus. Interdimensional Travel. Sta-” Jyn said before stopping upon noticing the name of a certain project. “What?” Cassian asked. “‘Stardust,’” Jyn replied, recognizing the word as the nickname her father gave her, “That’s it.” “How do you know that?” Cassian asked. “I know because it’s me,” Jyn answered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Virginia - Forest~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Umm, sorry to interrupt," Cal said, "But may I ask where you guys were headed before our encounter with those Stormtroopers and Cybermen?" "Well… nowhere, really," Kristoff replied, "I was thinking of maybe contacting Jeffrey Mace, the North American Rebel leader, hoping he might help us out." "Well, there may be someone I know who can help you out," Cal said. "Who?" Saphir asked. "Cere Junda," Cal replied, "She was a lieutenant in the U.S. Army, and worked a lot with the Zeo Power Rangers to deal with threats. I thought she was killed during the Great Purge, but I crossed paths with her last month. It turns out she joined the Rebels, and now works with a smuggler to transport supplies to different Rebel cells in the continent. Perhaps she may be able to provide you transport if you need it." "Hmm, whaddya think about that?" Olaf asked Kristoff. "Hmm… I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask help from her," Kristoff replied after pondering about it for a bit, "Cal, think you could set up a meeting with her?" "Sure, I can do that," Cal said, "It may take some time to contact her, what with the New World Order monitoring communication, but… I'll see what I can do." "Thanks," Kristoff replied, "I appreciate it."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Siberia, Russia - New World Order Base~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As they made their way into the base, Star and her team were battling Stormtroopers, with Star using her wand's magic, while Marco relied on his karate moves, and Tom used his demon powers. "JELLYBEAN TSUNAMI!" Star cried as she sent a sea of jellybeans towards Stormtroopers guarding a certain room, causing them to drift down the hall and away from the group. As for Stormtroopers who avoided Star's attack, Marco quickly went for the attack, knocking one Stormtrooper out, while Tom teleported behind other Stormtroopers and killed them with a fireball attack from behind. The three then entered the room that the Stormtroopers were guarding, and found that it was full of computers facing a large screen showing security footage. "What is this place?" Star wondered out loud. "This must be the base's control room," Marco replied, "The security system would be maintained here. So we can finish what Connor ordered us to do and disable everything. Now then, how to go about it?" "I have a suggestion," Tom said, shifting his focus to the computers as he raised his left arm, and fire completely engulfed the computers in the room, burning and destroying them all instantly. Once the fire subsided, Marco was stunned as he looked at what was left of the computers, with Tom commenting, "See? Problem solved. Now the others won't have to worry about turrets or any other sort of thing."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Siberia, Russia - Outside New World Order Base~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

While Finn was about to attack the AT-ST, he noticed Rey run towards the base, surprising him, as she was supposed to stick with him and Natasha as a group per Connor’s orders. “R-Rey?! Where are you going? We’re supposed to stick together!” Finn cried. Just then, the AT-ST took advantage of Finn’s distraction, blasting the area near him. Luckily for Finn, he wasn’t hit, but he was sent flying a couple of feet away, landing hard on the ground. “Finn!” Natasha cried as she dealt with the last of the Stormtroopers she was battling, rushing to Finn’s side, “You okay?” “Yeah, I’m fine,” Finn replied, using his Keyblade to help himself get up, “Let’s just help that creature deal with that walker.” “Alright,” Natasha said, taking out her guns and shifting her focus to the walker, ready to battle it with Finn and the creature.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Siberia, Russia - Outside New World Order Base (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

While Finn and Natasha were helping out the creature battle the AT-ST, Connor and his group neared the entrance to the base, but stopped upon noticing someone standing right outside the base’s entrance…

[​IMG]

“Syndrome?!” Haytham and Discord both cried upon noticing the man with a cape and mask, recognizing him. “Well, well, well… the New World Order sent me here to check on things, and what do I find… Grand Moff Kenway working together with Ratonhnhaké:ton and other traitors?! Scandalous!” Syndrome exclaimed, “Oh, the Supreme Leaders are gonna reward me big for this!” Syndrome then flew away from the scene with the help of his Aero Boots. “We have to stop him!” Haytham pleaded. “And why should we?” Connor questioned, “Worried that your temporary alliance with us will expose you to your superiors?” “Maybe so,” Haytham replied, “But even then… if the New World Order finds out that you yourself are here, they will send an entire fleet and wipe out you and all your Rebel friends in the entirety of Siberia! If you wish to avoid that… then Syndrome must be stopped.” Pondering his father’s words for a bit, Connor sighed as he said, “Valid point. Let us split up. Discord, Mewtwo, Sailor Mini Moon... stop him. The rest of us will deal with Castiel.” “Right,” Discord and Sailor Mini Moon replied as they, along with Mewtwo, headed in the direction where Syndrome left. “Now let us find Castiel and put an end to this battle,” Connor told Haytham, Sailor Moon, and Tuxedo Mask as they entered the base.

Last edited: May 21, 2020
  4. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Crystal Palace~

Psycho Blue was busy looking over the various S-Type operations when Psycho Red approached him asking. "Have you seen Lord Astral? I brought those two boys it had asked me to bring from the Capital." Psycho Blue looked at his red companion before telling him. "Lord Astral is busy with a personal mission, however it did tell me to inform you that you shall be the one to check and observe their abilities. After all they were rumored to be akin to those of the Mario Brothers." As this was being explained, Wario and Waluigi walked into the room clad in their overalls grinning maniacally and laughing.

~Morehead, Kentucky: Rebel Base~

Kairi sat in a clothing store outside of a dressing room clad in a pink dress with a red jacket on as she was patiently waiting for Kai to come out, the door opened only for Kairi to be hugged with her face meeting something large and white with black suspenders. Kairi slowly leaned out before noticing it was Kai grinning cheekily as she asked. "How did you like that?" Kairi's eyes leaned down towards Kai's chest before asking. "It looks nice, but what happened to your chest?" Kai looked down. "Oh this? I just stuffed some clothes in here to fill it out. After all one of these days you my have to deceive someone by taking advantage of the situation around you." Kairi laughed. "Duly noted, I just hope the other girls don't see this."

5. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Yuri and Alice's Residence~

Yuri stretched his arms out. "Wonder what that woman would want to do at the Cathedral? Is she planning like a rebellion like everyone else in the world who doesn't agree with the New World Order?" Yuri said in a half-interested tone, not like he cared much about politics or new governments or whatever, question was, did he have a chance to cut loose for a bit? AFte rall, he had bene unable to vent by fisticuffs for a while since well Stormtroopers regularly patrolling and enforcing the law.

~Rooftops, Location: Unknown~

Evolt had one leg dangling over the edge of a rooftop and a hand moving a she was catching a small rock and tossing it back up again, he was just bored out of hid mind at the moment.

6. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Yuri and Alice's home-

"Who knows?" Alice said, opening a dresser drawer and pulling a small book. "She may have something against Frollo and I don't blame her. I may be a Christian but Frollo almost seems to parade himself as the ultimate pure Christian. Nothing expect his word is God's law and that everything he does is God's will. I won't say he's with on the side of NWO, but he doesn't like those wanted heroes cause they can transform and do good while hiding their face." She gently rubbed Blanca on the head.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Rebel Base - Morehead, Kentucky-

Ginny looked around as Mew floated beside her while they walked around with Hermione and Harry. Ryotaro stretched and leaned back, Vulpix yawned and Hermione smiled. Harry went to check on the Wilys and Mew still held onto his mask, looking curious. Hermione looked at Ginny and was curious, wondering why so many new heroes were appearing suddenly.

Lily held Kit as she slept on her lap, her tail twitching once in a while while Kat was next to her, resting as well.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Virginia-

Elsa and Anna listened to Cal and Elsa thought about the other heroes who were out in the world, wondering how they must be feeling and how they were handling the situation of the world.

Anna looked at her sister and held her hand, laying her head on her shoulder. Elsa smiled, holding her.

[​IMG]

The creature heard Finn and jumped high, using the power of the orbs on the collar around its neck, before landing on the roof then jumping off, tilting its balance and going after the brunette, who luckily hadn't gone far cause she was still worried about Finn. It grabbed a length of her cloth and Rey looked at the creature. 'It came for me?' She thought, confused and followed it back out.

Showing its collar, Rey saw the orbs and grabbed one, freezing the legs of the walker and jumped up, wracking it with her staff.

[​IMG]

-Siberia, Russia - Inside NWO Base-

Sailor Moon held out her Crescent Moon Wand, running with the others and hoping to be have some kind of defense when they ended up in a fight.

7. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~The Capital - Outside Scrooge McDuck’s Money Bin~

[​IMG]

Waking up, Lena found herself inside the money shark’s mouth, noticing Scrooge’s Number One Dime hanging from one of the shark’s teeth. “Lena!” Webby cried from the back of the shark’s tongue, hanging on in order to not fall to the shark’s throat…

[​IMG]

Why’d you save me?!” Lena questioned Webby as she noticed her. “Because we’re friends you beautiful idiot,” Webby replied, “We’re supposed to have each other’s backs no matter what!” ‘Friends…’ Lena thought to herself as she felt a smile on her face, ‘What is this feeling inside me? It feels warm… is this what it means to feel an emotion? But, that doesn’t make sense… it should be impossible for me to feel anything…’ Just then, the two felt shaking, and Webby fell down the shark’s throat. “Webby!” Lena cried as she saw her friend fall down. But as she turned to look at the Number One Dime that she was tasked with retrieving, Lena shook her head, opting instead to save Webby rather than retrieving the dime. “With the hand of my best friend, we bring about the money shark’s end!” Lena cried as she began to glow blue and jumped down the shark’s throat, emitting a powerful magical energy that destroyed the money shark once and for all. Once the shark was defeated, Scrooge and everyone else found themselves on the bridge outside the Money Bin, while the coins and treasure that the money shark was made of rained around them, spread out all over the bridge…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Opening her eyes, Webby found Lena hugging her, commenting, “Looks like someone’s a hugger after all.” “Don’t tell anyone,” Lena replied as Webby hugged her back. “Dewey!” Launchpad cried upon noticing Dewey, hugging him tight, “Don’t you ever get eaten by a magical money bin shark again, you hear me boy!” “Uh, okay…” Dewey replied, trying to get out of Launchpad’s tight grip on him. Running around, Scrooge was scrambling to collect as much coins and treasure as he could before potential passerbys may grab some of the loot for themselves. But as he continued doing so, Scrooge found his Number One Dime hanging from the side of an overturned truck. “My Number One Dime,” a relieved Scrooge said, grabbing his dime, kissing it and putting it around his neck, “Let’s get out of here before scavengers throw me a parade. But how did all this happen in the first place?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Scarif, The Maldives - Citadel Tower~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Jyn and Cassian were in the data vault room while Ignis was outside the locked door separating him from the other two, he heard Cassian’s voice on his communicator say, “Ignis, we need the file for 'Stardust'.” “'Stardust'…” Ignis said as he was using the computer in front of him to locate the hard-drive for Jyn and Cassian, “There you go.” Back in the data vault room, a spot on one of the columns in front of Jyn and Cassian was flashing green high up, indicating that the hard-drive they were looking for was over there. “That’s it,” Jyn indicated. Using the two handles that were right in front of him, Cassian moved the round component that went up and down around the data vault to go to the spot where the light was flashing green, ejecting the hard-drive they were looking for from its spot. However, while that was happening, back in Ignis’s spot, a large group of Stormtroopers arrived…

[​IMG]

The Stormtroopers immediately began to fire while Ignis was using a blaster belonging to one of the Stormtroopers he killed earlier to fire back, with the computer he was using getting destroyed in the crossfire, essentially trapping Jyn and Cassian in the data vault room. Noticing flickering in the data vault room, Cassian and Jyn realized that power was disconnected to the area, preventing them from using the handles to retrieve the hard-drive. “Ignis, what’s going on out there?” Cassian questioned Ignis over his communicator. Meanwhile, as the crossfire between Ignis and the Stormtroopers continued, Ignis was hit in the shoulder, hurting him badly as he took cover behind the desk he was standing in front of. Hearing Cassian trying to contact him, and seeing the large number of Stormtroopers, Ignis realized that there was no way he could make it out of this situation alive. Sighing, Ignis told Cassian over his communicator, “Climb. Climb the column and get the hard-drive. You can still send the plans to the fleet. If they open the shield gate, you can broadcast from the tower! The vault door is locked tight. You should be safe for the time being.” “Ignis? Ignis!” Cassian cried over the communicator, realizing Ignis was in trouble. “Goodbye,” Ignis told Cassian over the communicator, grabbing the blaster he used earlier, and got up, charging towards the group of Stormtroopers while trying to kill as many as he could. Unfortunately, Ignis was hit with multiple blaster shots in the process, killing him as his body collapsed to the floor. “Ignis!” Cassian cried over his communicator. With no response back, Jyn and Cassian realized that Ignis really was dead, and that they were on their own in trying to retrieve the hard-disk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Scarif, The Maldives - Citadel Tower (Observation Deck)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Director Krennic was watching the battle outside unfold, an officer approached him, telling Krennic, “Sir, unauthorized access at the data vault.” “What?” Krennic questioned. “It’s just come in, sir,” the officer responded. “Send my guard squadron into battle!” Krennic ordered as he was immediately headed towards the exit, “Two men with me now! Get that beach under control!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Siberia, Russia - New World Order Base (Castiel’s Chamber)~

[​IMG]

Seated in a throne chair while holding onto the severed head of Dr. Johann Fennhoff, Castiel noticed a Stormtrooper enter his chamber to deliver a report…

[​IMG]

Well? Is the New World Order trying to attack us yet another time?” Castiel questioned. “No, Lord C-Castiel,” the Stormtrooper answered, “It’s… Rebels.” “Rebels, you say?” Castiel questioned. “Y-Yes, my lord,” the Stormtrooper replied, “And they seem to be coming through despite our best efforts.” “Is that so?” Castiel threateningly questioned as he tossed Dr. Fennhoff’s severed head aside, got up from his seat, and approached the Stormtrooper. The Stormtrooper was shaking in fear as Castiel got closer to him, afraid of what he was going to do to him. “Now you listen here,” Castiel ordered the Stormtrooper, “I want every Stormtrooper putting their lives on the line battling those Rebel scum. Any Stormtrooper that chickens out, well…” Castiel then raised his hand, using his telekinetic power to choke the Stormtrooper as he continued, “You get the idea?” “Y-Yes… m-my liege,” the Stormtrooper responded while gasping for air. “Good. Now get out of my sight. And don’t come back till those Rebels are dead,” Castiel ordered the Stormtrooper, letting go of him as the Stormtrooper collapsed to the floor while panting. Soon enough, the Stormtrooper grabbed his blaster and ran towards the exit, while Castiel remained in his chamber, pondering on the current situation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

As the battle against the AT-ST continued, Finn and Natasha noticed Rey return along with the creature. “Rey, you’re back!” Finn cried upon noticing Rey. But once Rey used an orb to freeze the walker’s legs, a confused Natasha asked, “Wait… how did she do that? Is she a Conduit?” Noticing the orb that Rey was carrying, Finn replied, “No… she was using that orb. I think that’s Materia.” “Materia? What’s that?” Natasha questioned. “You know how Stormtroopers are able to use certain powers because of pins equipped in their suits? Well, Materia is what the pins look like before being chopped up and prepared into different pieces,” Finn answered, “Guess the creature must’ve had some around its collar.” Seeing Rey jump and wrack the walker, Finn continued, “And now, it’s time to end this.” Charging towards the walker, Finn jumped and impaled it with his Keyblade, feeling the AT-ST about to collapse as it seems to have been damaged for good. Taking out his Keyblade and jumping out of the way, Finn cried towards Rey, “Rey, it’s about to blow up! Get away from it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Be on your guard,” Connor informed Sailor Moon, Tuxedo Mask, and his father as they went down an empty hallway, “Stormtroopers could appear at any second.” “Yes,” Haytham concurred, “The sooner we reach Castiel and deal with him the sooner you Rebels can go back to fighting for your lost cause.” “I beg your pardon… ‘lost cause’?” Tuxedo Mask questioned Haytham, upset by the comment he just made about the Rebels. “You heard me right,” Haytham replied, “The New World Order has established order, purpose, and direction, nothing more. It’s your Rebel lot that means to confound with this nonsense talk of freedom. And now the New World Order is fighting to establish peace once more.” “Freedom IS peace,” Connor retorted. “Oh no,” Haytham disagreed, “It’s an invitation to chaos. Let me ask you this… in the unlikely event you Rebels succeed and take back the world, what then will you do with it?” “Remove the tyranny that is controlling this world,” Connor responded. “And restore things back the way they should be,” Tuxedo Mask added. “Ah, so you say you want to bring things on Earth back to ‘normal’ then. Really?” Haytham scoffed, “The same ‘normal’ that allows apartheid?! The same ‘normal’ that segregated an entire magical community in Galar from the rest of the world?! The same ‘normal’ where people of African descent are afraid to get killed by police officers?! The same ‘normal’ where wages are stagnant and the number of opportunities are decreasing?! The same ‘normal’ that was so chaotic that establishing that New World Order was the only way to get things done?! The New World Order understands the needs of the world far better than any leader that existed prior to its formation. Let me tell you something Connor, you and I can disagree all we want on the New World Order’s current reign over the world, but at least I don’t pretend that the ‘normal’ prior to the New World Order’s establishment was something to celebrate, and I absolutely refuse to let the world return to such a state. Now could either of you truly say that returning to ‘normal’ is what’s best for the world?” Connor and Tuxedo Mask were both at a loss for words, unsure of how to respond to Haytham. “Hmph, didn’t think so,” Haytham said as he continued down the hallway, “Come along then. We haven’t got all day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Siberia, Russia: Abandoned Weapons Factory~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

He went inside there!” Mewtwo declared as he, Discord, and Sailor Mini Moon continued chasing Syndrome, following him to an abandoned Soviet-era weapons factory. However, once they arrived inside, they lost track of him. “I sense his presence,” Mewtwo said, “He is here. Let’s look around.” “Right,” both Discord and Sailor Mini Moon concurred, nodding as they joined Mewtwo in looking around for Syndrome. However, the more they looked around, the more Discord felt something familiar about the place. “Discord, is something wrong?” Sailor Mini Moon asked, noticing Discord suddenly felt troubled. “This place… I know it…” Discord replied. “You do?” Sailor Mini Moon asked. “I remember… Mewtwo, this is the place, where I was captured,” Discord said. “Captured?” Sailor Mini Moon asked. “When the two of us were still with the Crystal Order,” Mewtwo answered. “I… was doing some bad things for the group last July in this very place,” Discord added, “But the J.I.A. captured me, and I remained in their custody for a while. So you can imagine why this place gives me bad vibes.” “Oh,” Sailor Mini Moon said, realizing that the bad memories Discord had of this place were what caused him to act the way he was. “Have you been good Rebels?” Syndrome’s voice questioned the group. As Sailor Mini Moon gasped upon hearing Syndrome’s voice, Mewtwo demanded, “Show yourself!” The three then watched as Syndrome used his Aero Boots to fly and land on top of a crane above the group...

[​IMG]

Discord… Mewtwo… long time no see,” Syndrome greeted his old Crystal Order comrades, “Oh, and what’s this… a little Sailor Scout?” “Syndrome… can’t say it’s a pleasure to see you again,” Discord replied. “Man, you and Mewtwo really were the biggest disappointments of the Crystal Order,” Syndrome said, “So much promise and potential, all thrown down the toilet the moment you guys turned against us. And for what?” “Better to leave the Crystal Order than to continue aiding the evil group,” Mewtwo retorted. “Oh yeah? And how has that worked out for you?” Syndrome questioned, “While you and your Rebel friends are fighting an unwinnable war, the Crystal Order evolved into the New World Order, and has become stronger than ever before. The entire globe is ours! And you two could’ve been a part of it if only you didn’t betray us.” “Are you done rambling?” Sailor Mini Moon mockingly questioned Syndrome as she crossed her arms, “If the Crystal Order was full of guys like you, then it’s no wonder Discord and Mewtwo left!” “Heh, he’s probably monologuing to avoid battling us ‘cause he can’t even fight!” Discord added, “But we can!” Angered as he was being mocked, Syndrome pointed his hand at Discord and Mewtwo as he said, “Silence, traitors.” Syndrome then jumped out of the crane, and landed in front of the group, ready to battle them...

Last edited: May 30, 2020
  8. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Morehead, Kentucky: Rebel Base [Rooftop]~

Work was being done on the rooftop as Kallen stood, her arm not attached to her body, Lucina and Lana standing there watching the armless girl in wait. Ryoko and Hikaru came up through a door carrying a long black suitcase with Izumi carrying a differently shaped suitcase up to the roof as well. Futaba and C.C. were following with the former carrying her laptop in tow with Kai and Kairi following too.

"Hey, do we have everything?" Izumi asked looking at C.C. before C.C. responded. "Yes, we were originally going to apply this while we were still in Japan...but other matters got in the way of it." Ryoko and Hikaru approached Kai before raising the lock to her robotic eye, the eye glowing before there was a loud click causing it to open revealing a custom-made red and gold arm. Futaba sat down near Lucina and Lana before opening the laptop and quickly began to type furiously while Ryoko and Hikaru were putting the arm on Kallen's body.

Kallen jumped as the arm at first began to move on its own before Futaba raised a thumb. "Chillax, I'm checking to make sure this works." Izumi had Kai open the other suitcase revealing a red backpack of sorts, the raven-haired girl placed the backpack on Kallen's back and plugged a wire into the arm. Izumi cheekily grinned before mentioning. "This might be a tight fit, but I'm sure you're used to that by now." Izumi wrapped the straps around Kallen's large chest before snapping it in asking. "Oracle-chan, is it plugged in?" Futaba grinned. "Yeah, we're online...field-test is a go!" Kallen asked. "Wait, what does this do?" Futaba pressed a button causing a pair of crimson diamond-shaped wings to pop out and for Kallen to go shooting up into the sky.

Kallen felt the sudden G-Force on her face before shouting. "Damn it guys! I wasn't prepared for this!" C.C. soon shouted. "Don't panic, try to adjust yourself!" Kallen began to quickly adjust herself to suddenly flying in the air. On Futaba's screen was a readout of Kallen's data and on the new arm and backpack. Kallen eventually got adjusted before Kairi brought out her keyblade smirking. "Alright Kallen, let's test how good it is." Kai joined in igniting the familiar violet saber of Model O. "After all you're going to need to adjust to fighting using that." Kallen smirked at the redheads. "Alright, let's go!" She flew down at the two ready to spar.

~Morehead, Kentucky: Skies Above~

Goku Black had been flying before he saw what appeared to be a glowing crimson red flying about, keeping his distance he eventually noticed the sparring session between Kallen, Kairi, and Kai before noting the others present. Once he saw C.C. the S-Type quickly placed two fingers on his head and vanished from sight.​

9. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Yuri and Alice's home-

"That depends how Frollo takes to me." Yuri said, hands on his hips with a small smile on his face. "I been wanting to scare that old geezer for a while now anyway since you initially told me not to transform around him, besides, things have gotten boring lately so it'll be nice to spice things up and actually travel again." Yuri noted, rubbing a hand behind his head.

10. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Yuri and Alice's home-

"Well, I guess I have to admit, I do want to see what you can change into." Alice said, looking at him and Blanca barked. She rubbed his head and looked at Yuri, asking, "Though are you sure that your clothes will be alright? They won't tear or anything?" She hid a slight blush since she realized what she was saying.

-Morehead, Kentucky - Rebel Base-

Hey, Harry, Hermione, a guy in white hasn't appeared here, has he?" "Ginny asked, looking at them. The two looked confused, Harry asked, "A guy in white?" "Well, I suppose he wore white and black with a bit of blue." Ginny said, thinking. Hermione asked, "Why?" "Well, when Ron and I met him, he seemed to notice that Mew was a really rare Pokemon and wanted to take Mew as one of his treasures." Ginny said, Harry looked at the floating pink Pokemon who was messing with his mask, "Mew, a very rare Pokemon?"

"Well, Mew is unique and can use any move." Hermione said, looking at him.

[​IMG]

The creature grabbed part of Rey's cloth and pulled her out of the way as the walker started to explode. She knelt down and held the creature in order to embrace for the impact of what would happen.

The creature used a materia on its collar that created a shield around them.

[​IMG]

-Siberia, Russia - Inside the Base-

Sailor Moon was quiet before walking Haytham and said to him with a serious look in her eye that would surprise Luna if she was there, "I don't know what kind of world you're seeing if you really think this world is perfect the way it is now! The normal you say is a lost cause was better cause it was able to give a chance to be themselves! The world you want doesn't give anyone a chance for individuality cause according to the NWO, anything that makes a person slightly different from someone else is wrong! Well, I think this world is wrong and I will fight to get the world to the way it was!" She breathed and turned, walking ahead.

11. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Scarif, The Maldives~

[​IMG]

Once the Rebels on the ground activated the connection between them and the nearby comm tower, all that was left for Bodhi to do was to connect a wire inside the stolen NWO ship that the Rogue One team used to arrive to Scarif. After retrieving that wire, Bodhi was rushing back to the ship, but took cover behind a crate as he noticed a crossfire between Rebels and Stormtroopers blocking his way…

[​IMG]

Bodhi? Are you there? Have you got the switch?” Cassian’s voice asked Bodhi through his communicator. “I can’t get to the shuttle, I can’t plug in!” Bodhi responded. “You have to!” Cassian’s voice ordered Bodhi, “They have to hit that gate. If the shield’s open, we can send the plans!” Taking a deep breath, Bodhi took a look at the ship up ahead, and the crossfire taking place in between. Grabbing a hold of the wire in his hands, Bodhi got up and began rushing towards the shuttle while repeatedly whispering to himself, “Allahu Akbar!” Miraculously, Bodhi was able to pass through the crossfire without getting hit, and quickly managed to connect the wire he was carrying inside the ship, setting up a critical connection with the Rebel fleet. Meanwhile, up in the air, Cham Syndulla and his squadron were continuing to try and deal with TIE Fighters...

[​IMG]

“General, behind you!” one of his pilots warned Cham over the radio as a TIE Fighter was attacking Cham’s X-Wing from behind. Unfortunately for Cham, he couldn’t shake off the TIE Fighter, and his X-Wing sustained too much damage, causing his X-Wing to crash, killing him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

My, so impassioned, so ardent… yet so imbecilic,” Haytham replied to Sailor Moon, mocking her, “You must clearly be clueless if you think the New World Order attacks those who are different. On the contrary, the New World Order’s core belief is that no one should be afraid for being different. Unless you consider standing against the New World Order, the custodian of these ideas, as ‘being different’ as you say. I have to say, I have heard stories of how Sailor Moon was the very unintelligent leader of the Sailor Scouts, but I never thought it was true until I met you.” “Hey!” Tuxedo Mask scolded Haytham, “Don’t talk to her like that!” “Did I not warn you earlier not to speak to my friends?” Connor added as he was fuming at his father. But before anyone could say anything else, the group noticed a Stormtrooper in the distance…

[​IMG]

Instead of attacking them, the Stormtrooper seemed to be shaking in fear, and turned around as he was about to run away. “You know, I’d love to continue this debate that we’re having, but we should really focus on capturing that Stormtrooper and getting information on Castiel’s whereabouts from him,” Haytham remarked. Sighing, Connor looked at Tuxedo Mask and gave him a nod, signalling him to deal with the Stormtrooper. “On it,” Tuxedo Mask told Connor as he summoned a rose with a sharp stem, and threw it towards the Stormtrooper who was trying to run away from the group, with the rose hitting his foot and causing him to collapse on the floor. The group then approached the wounded Stormtrooper, with Connor picking him up and pinning him to a wall. The fearful Stormtrooper told the group, “I’ll tell you. Anything you want. Only promise that you’ll let me live and keep me safe from Castiel.” “Very well. You have my word,” Connor promised the Stormtrooper, “Now where is Castiel?” “He’s in his chamber, located two floors below,” the Stormtrooper answered, “You can access it using the nearby stairs.” “Thank you,” Tuxedo Mask thanked the cooperating Stormtrooper. Just then, to Connor’s and Tuxedo Mask’s surprise, Haytham pointed his gun at the Stormtrooper’s head, instantly shooting and killing him. “Enough of that,” Haytham commented as the Stormtrooper’s body fell to the floor. Startled by what his father just did, Connor yelled, “You did not have to kill him!” “I simply did a favor for the both of us,” Haytham responded, “He clearly was of no use to the New World Order anymore, and you Rebels will not have to waste valuable space keeping him imprisoned. Let’s not waste time with all this pointless banter. Come along then. It’s time to deal with Castiel once and for all.” As Haytham walked towards the stairs that the Stormtrooper mentioned, Tuxedo Mask and Connor looked at each other, wondering how much longer they could tolerate dealing with Haytham. The rest of the group then followed Haytham, joining him as they went to locate Castiel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

“Rey!” both Finn and Natasha cried as the walker exploded near where Rey and the creature were. Rushing towards the scene, the two were relieved when they saw a barrier surrounding Rey and the creature that protected them from the blast. “A barrier?” Natasha wondered out loud as BB-8 rolled towards the group, rejoining them…

[​IMG]

Noticing a Materia on the creature’s collar glowing, Finn said, “It must’ve used Materia to summon this barrier.” Kneeling down next to Rey and the creature, Finn asked, “You okay?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Siberia, Russia: Abandoned Weapons Factory~

Boss Battle
    ~Syndrome’s Last Stand~

buddy.PNG

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Pointing his hands at a nearby boiler, Syndrome shot energy blasts with his utility gauntlets to summon ten water clones of himself, having them fly towards Discord, Mewtwo, and Sailor Mini Moon in order to attack them as he cried, “Dance, water! Dance!” Having a strange feeling they’d lose if they didn’t beat the ten water clones within ten seconds, Discord cried, “Guys, we have to beat those things quick!” Nodding, Mewtwo and Sailor Mini Moon proceeded to deal with the water clones, with Mewtwo shooting a Shadow Ball to destroy three clones, while Sailor Mini Moon dealt with three clones as well by shooting heart-shaped energy pulses at them using her Pink Moon Stick as she cried, “Pink Sugar Heart Attack!” As for Discord, he grabbed one of the water clones, swinging it around to destroy three other clones before smashing the clone he was swinging to to wall to destroy it too. Once all the water clones were defeated, Syndrome used his utility gauntlets to levitate discarded machine parts around the factory and drop them on his opponents, but Mewtwo managed to quickly summon a barrier surrounding himself, Discord, and Sailor Mini Moon, protecting them from the attack. But soon after that attack was done and Mewtwo’s barrier disappeared, Syndrome quickly went for another attack that caught Discord by surprise, with Syndrome rushing towards Discord and smashing him with a heavy pipe he was levitating as he cried, “Got you now!” The attack sent Discord flying towards Mewtwo, causing them to crash to a wall nearby. “Guys!” Sailor Mini Moon cried, worried for her friends, before shifting her attention to Syndrome, looking angry as she pointed her Pink Moon Stick at him and yelled, “Pink Sugar Heart Attack!” Syndrome, however, was able to fly out of the way as Sailor Mini Moon’s Pink Moon Stick sent heart-shaped energy pulses, remarking, “Too slow!” Meanwhile, as Discord and Mewtwo got up, Syndrome gathered more discarded machine parts with his utility gauntlets, forming pillars of them around himself, and flying towards his opponents in order to attack them with the pillars of discarded machine parts as he cried, “Like it?” Sailor Mini Moon, Mewtwo, and Discord luckily were able to get out of the way and avoid Syndrome’s attack. But Syndrome wasn’t done yet, as he began shooting the machine parts in his opponents’ direction, who either dodged the incoming attack, or in Mewtwo’s case, blocked the incoming attack by summoning a barrier. And as Syndrome continued throwing discarded machine parts at them, Discord realized he was too fast for them to fight back, and tried to think of a way to quickly defeat Syndrome. Looking around, Discord noticed a turbine engine, and instantly got an idea, telling Mewtwo, “Mewtwo, distract him!” “Understood,” Mewtwo responded as he flew towards Syndrome, who was surprised as he flew out of the way, and began dodging as Mewtwo was shooting Shadow Balls at him. And as Mewtwo battled Syndrome by himself, Discord told Sailor Mini Moon, “Follow me. I have a plan!” Nodding, Sailor Mini Moon followed Discord to the turbine engine he saw earlier, where he whispered to her his plan once they arrived there. Meanwhile, as Syndrome kept dodging attacks from Mewtwo, he eventually managed to shoot an energy blast with his utility gauntlet at the Pokemon, completely inhibiting Mewtwo’s body movement, and rendering him completely defenseless as Syndrome levitated the Pokemon towards him. “Any last words, traitor?” Syndrome questioned Mewtwo. “Hey, doofus!” Sailor Mini Moon called out to Syndrome as she stood right in front of the turbine engine, seemingly alone, “Your real name’s ‘Buddy’, isn’t it? Lame name if you ask me! How about you leave Mewtwo alone and come fight me you big scaredy-cat!” “My name… is NOT BUDDY!” Syndrome angrily yelled, with Sailor Mini Moon’s words seemingly having struck a nerve, “I’m gonna kill you, you little twerp!” Letting go of Mewtwo, Syndrome flew straight towards Sailor Mini Moon. But right before Syndrome reached her, the Sailor Scout jumped out of the way, and Discord, having been invisible when Sailor Mini Moon was trying to get Syndrome’s attention, reappeared next to the turbine engine’s switch, catching Syndrome by surprise as Discord switched the turbine engine on while Syndrome was right in front of it. “What?!” Syndrome cried as he turned around and tried to fly away, but was slowly getting sucked by the turbine engine while he desperately held on to a nearby railing. As for Sailor Mini Moon, she was a safe distance away, but was able to get a clear shot with her Pink Moon Stick, pointing it towards Syndrome as she cried, “Pink Sugar Heart Attack!” Her Pink Moon Stick then began shooting heart-shaped energy pulses towards Syndrome, causing him to let go of the railing, and sucking him right into the turbine as he cried, “Wha-NO WAY!!!! AUGHH!!!” Once Syndrome was sucked into the turbine engine and died, Mewtwo quickly surrounded the turbine engine with a barrier, protecting Discord and Sailor Mini Moon from the explosion that resulted from Syndrome getting sucked into it. The Pokemon then rejoined the other two as they saw what was left of the turbine engine. “Hmph. Anyone from the New World Order who’d like to be next?!” Discord yelled out. “Discord, don’t antagonize them,” Mewtwo told Discord. “Yeah,” Sailor Mini Moon concurred, “We already took care of this guy. Now let’s go back to our friends in the base.” “Yeah… you’re right,” Discord responded with a nod, “Sorry about that. Guess I got a little carried away.

12. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Morehead, Kentucky: Rebel Base [Rooftop]~

Kallen was clashing arm to saber to keyblade with Kai and Kairi with the duo seemingly being pushed back on account of the amount of speed that Kallen was moving about. Kai remarking cheekily. "Well, I knew you'd end up being fast, flying and fancy free all over the place." Kallen then grinned. "Thanks, Lady Kai." She flew in again and was pushing only Kai back a bit with quick punches and kicks, this led Kai to suggesting. "Kallen, how about we make this interesting? Kairi!" Kairi came over to Kai before Kai handed her the violet, triangular saber commenting. "Let's make it a fair fight..." Kallen's eye's shot open asking. "Fair fight? Do you really think Kairi can beat me?" Kairi turned to face Kallen with her keyblade in one hand and Kai's saber in the other twirling it around. "I can try."

Kallen chuckled before she came at Kairi again, this time Kairi raised her keyblade up sending a torrent of wind around her keeping Kallen at bay. Kallen now couldn't get in as Kairi leaped up into the air and sent forth waves of purple energy by combining her keyblade and the saber together as Kairi remarked. "Here is some purple rain!" Kallen managed to fly out of the way of the oncoming energy waves only for Kairi to fly at the airborne girl and smacked her arm with her keyblade causing it to shake and reverberate, this was followed up by Kairi casting blizzard on the arm freezing it over. Kallen cracked her neck. "Well, seems like someone learned well." The ice on the arm shattered as Kallen tackled Kairi down to the ground seemingly pinning her to the floor. Kairi then blasted Kallen off with a force of light magic as she stood onto her feet.

Kallen stood there rubbing her eyes from the light-based attack before regaining her sight mentioning. "All right, all right...I think that's enough." The wings on Kallen's back vanished and folded back into the backpack. "I can see why Kai wanted it be fair now, but you did good Kairi....you did good." Kairi blushed. "No, it wasn't that big of a deal. I mean I didn't want to hurt you with my new tricks I've learned." Kallen laughed. "Kairi please, I can endure quite a bit..." She looked at Futaba and C.C. telling them. "I think the flight worked out well." C.C. nodded. "I agree as well, go on ahead and take five." Lana commented looking at Kairi. "Those moves were impressive, I mean based on what Lucina said you handled yourself well against Kallen." Kairi blushed a deeper red. "Thank you, Lana...but again it's no big deal." Kallen then suggested. "Hey Kairi, why don't you and Kai come by to my room later on the ship...we can have some fun together." Kai nodded before Kairi said. "Sure Kallen." ​

13. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Yuri and Alice's home-

"Of course they will be, I don't know the process behind it but my clothes change along with me so I'm not exactly tearing up my attire every time, if I did, I may as well just go stark naked and stay in my transformed state.. Nice to see you you are interested in my ass though."
    Yuri said, stretching his arms before cracking his knuckles.

14. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Yuri and Alice's house-

"That is not what I meant, you perv!" Alice shouted, blushing deeply as she held her book close and Blanca barked, panting happily and looking at the two.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Siberia, Russia - Outside the NWO Base-

Opening her eyes, Rey looked up to see Finn, Natasha, and BB-8. "Yeah, I'm fine, thanks to our new friend here." She said, patting his head. "Thank you." "You're welcome." The creature said, after taking a moment to realize the fight was over. That made Rey jump slightly and she asked, "You can talk?" "Yes, and I would appreciate it if you leave it at that." The creature said, getting up and starting to walk. While it walked, Rey saw the XIII symbol on its shoulder.

"XIII?" She asked. "What does that mean?" "Red XIII." The creature said, giving a semi-proper introduction. "The designation given to me by the people who took me and worked on me." "Oh, okay." Rey said, rubbing her neck. "I'm sorry about jumping in surprise. I'm just not used to creatures talking."

[​IMG]

Sailor Moon just followed, being quiet and looking down. 'I thought that the wisdom of Mercury and Mars had finally rubbed off on me and I could be a capable leader.' She thought, holding her Crescent Moon Wand.

15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~The Capital - McDuck Manor (Bathroom)~

[​IMG]

Upon returning to McDuck Manor to continue with a sleepover with Webby, Lena headed to the bathroom to give some stern words to Magica de Spell, upset about how things went earlier with Magica’s money shark…

[​IMG]

You had the dime in your grasp!” Magica’s image in the bathroom mirror scolded Lena. “No, your crazy shark had the dime in its throat!” Lena angrily retorted, “So excuuuse me if I didn’t want to be eaten!” “You would have PROBABLY survived!” Magica exclaimed, “You cared more about your stupid ‘friends’ than you did about us!” “Your shark was out of control!” Lena replied, “The dime does neither of us any good if I’m dead. I had no choice.” “You had a choice, and you chose wrong!” Magica said, “You’re not supposed to think, you’re supposed to follow orders!” “Maybe I’m tired of following orders. I’m done,” an upset Lena replied as she turned around and headed towards the door. However, as she almost reached the door, she felt her body freeze and was struggling to move. “Wh-What?!” Lena cried before realizing that Magica was controlling her body at that moment. “Oh, but you can’t get rid of me,” Magica warned Lena, “After all, I am the reason you came to be in the first place. Don’t forget, Lena… you were never meant to exist. I’m the only one who can give you what you truly want. Your nonexistent heart’s fondest desire. Your chance to truly exist and be free.” Sighing as she realized her hands are tied in her current situation, Lena replied, “Whatever you say… Aunt Magica.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

Step back,” Jyn warned Cassian as she used a blaster to shoot a hole through a glass in the data vault room in order to reach the column containing the hard-drive with the data they needed to send to the Rebels. Once the glass in front of them completely shattered, Cassian and Jyn climbed over the control panel in front of them, and jumped towards the nearest column, both managing to hang on to it as they climbed up to try and reach the hard-drive they wanted to retrieve.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Scarif, The Maldives~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The battle in the beach raged on, with Noctis, Prompto, and the Rebels they were in charge of retreating to a bunker as Stormtroopers were advancing towards them while continuously shooting at them. “Come on!” Prompto ordered the Rebels as they all took cover at the side of the bunker, trying to fire back at the Stormtroopers. While the exchange of gunfire continued, Noctis heard his communicator beeping, noticing that Bodhi was trying to reach him...

[​IMG]

Noctis? Noct, come in please,” Bodhi’s voice called out to Noctis from the communicator, “I’m tied in at my end, I just need an open line.” “We’re a little busy here,” Noctis responded, “What do you need?” “There’s a master switch, located near your location,” Bodhi’s informed Noctis through the communicator, “It’s over at a console. Outside the bunker where you are.” Taking a peek, Noctis noticed a control panel located in front of the bunker with a switch, telling Bodhi, “Found it… now to try and figure out how to get to it while avoiding Stormtroopers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Finn and Natasha looked at each other in confusion upon hearing Rey mention she’s not used to creatures talking, given the fact that it was normal for a lot of creatures to speak. “You’ve... never heard creatures talk before?” Finn asked Rey, “But… Discord and Mewtwo, who were just with us on the Millennium Falcon… they’re creatures, I suppose, and they talk. Besides them, I even knew a rabbit, fox, and buffalo who could talk back when I was in Maryland. Plus, a lot of ponies have the ability to talk as well.” “And besides, weren’t you in China before you came here?” Natasha asked Rey, “Because the leader of the Chinese Rebels is a dragon, and she talks. Not to mention, back in Irkutsk, one of the Rebels I know there is a griffin, and she talks as well.” “Either way, nice job using that Materia to protect yourself and Rey,” Finn commended Red XIII as he shifted his attention towards him, “I’m Finn. This is Rey, that’s Natasha, and this here is BB-8.” BB-8 then introduced himself to Red XIII with an electronic beep while Natasha said, “It’s a pleasure to meet anyone opposing the New World Order.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Arriving at the large and empty area that is Castiel’s chamber, Connor and the others found Castiel with his back facing them in the center of his chamber, standing near a throne and the severed head of Dr. Johann Fennhoff on the floor…

[​IMG]

Is that Castiel?” Connor wondered out loud. Hearing Connor, Castiel turned around and glared at the group. Gasping upon seeing and recognizing his face, Tuxedo Mask replied, “Yeah, that’s him alright. Castiel… what have they done to you…” “Castiel,” Haytham called out to the human/S-Type hybrid, “You stand accused of betraying the New World Order and abandoning our principles. In consideration of your crime, I hereby sentence you to death.” Looking at Haytham, Castiel began to slowly walk towards the group as he said with a low and creepy voice, “Haytham… Kenway… you and your allies have caused me so much pain… I won’t rest until I kill every last one of you…” “Wait,” Tuxedo Mask spoke up, walking towards Castiel. “What is he doi-” Haytham questioned before being interrupted by his son holding his arm in front of him to prevent him from interfering in what Tuxedo Mask was doing. “I promised Tuxedo Mask he can try to get through Castiel upon meeting him,” Connor told his father. “Are you all mad?” Haytham questioned, “Castiel is highly unstable, unable to control the S-Type in him. It’d be suicide to try and reason with him.” “We have to give Tuxedo Mask a chance to try,” Connor retorted. Sighing, Haytham said, “Very well. But I’m telling you, it won’t work.” Meanwhile, as Tuxedo Mask slowly approached Castiel, he said, “Hey there, Castiel… remember me? It’s me, Agent Darien Chiba.” “D-Darien?” Castiel wondered out loud as he looked at Tuxedo Mask with a curious look on his face. “Yes, that’s it,” Tuxedo Mask happily replied, wondering if he was successfully starting to get through to him, “You and I were agents in the J.I.A. We once went on a mission together in Indonesia. Remember that? You were a really good agent, Castiel. You always looked out for rookies like myself back in the day. Please, I’m asking you as a friend, Castiel. You don’t have to fight. It’s not too late to stop. Instead, try to remember all the friends you had in the J.I.A. All those whom you cared about. Think about them, Castiel.” “Those who… I cared about?” Castiel wondered out loud as he tried to reminisce of his time in the J.I.A. But as he began to reminisce, he remembered an agent he worked with named B. Orchid, and how Dr. Fennhoff forced him to kill her during the Great Purge. And as he remembered that painful memory, it triggered something inside Castiel, causing him to scream in pain as he covered his head and grew Shadow Wings on his back…

What is going on?!” Connor wondered out loud as Tuxedo Mask watched helplessly, unsure of what was happening to Castiel. Eventually, Castiel stopped screaming in pain, and stared at Tuxedo Mask with a threatening look on his face as he summoned a fireball and sent it flying towards Tuxedo Mask. But in a surprising move, Haytham actually rushed to Tuxedo Mask’s help, pushing him out of the way and saving him from getting hit by the fireball. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you,” Haytham remarked as he helped Tuxedo Mask get up from the floor. As for Castiel, he began levitating as he angrily remarked with a demonic voice, “The Rebels… the New World Order… I will destroy both and claim this world for my own! No one can stop me! NO ONE!!” Taking out his tomahawk, Connor told Tuxedo Mask, “I am sorry, Tuxedo Mask, but we have no choice. We have to defeat Castiel!” Sighing, Tuxedo Mask took out his cane as he told Sailor Moon, “Sailor Moon, get ready!” As for Haytham, he took out his sword as the battle between Castiel and Connor’s group was about to begin.

16. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Siberia, Russia - Outside the NWO Base-

"I guess there, I wasn't paying attention and I thought Mewtwo was using his powers to speak." Rey said, rubbing her neck and looking embarrassed. "I took care of regular Pokemon and animals so I'm not exactly used to hearing creatures talk yet I guess." "Well, seems like you will have to if you're going to continue to help." Red XIII said, walking with them. Rey nodded, "Yeah, I know."

[​IMG]

-Siberia, Russia - New World Order Base (Castiel's Chamber)-

Sailor Moon gripped her wand and watched as Castiel moved around, looking for a moment on when to strike and help the others in the fight in some way.

17. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG][​IMG]

As she and Cassian climbed up the column, Jyn reached the hard-drive they were trying to get, declaring, “I’ve got it!” Pulling the hard-drive out of the column, Jyn almost dropped it, but grabbed it at the last moment, strapping it onto her belt. “Careful!” Cassian warned Jyn, “You okay?” Nodding, Jyn continued climbing along with Cassian, hoping to find an exit at the top. Just then, however, Director Krennic and two Stormtroopers arrived at the spot where the control panel was, noticing Jyn and Cassian climbing in the column in front of them…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Jyn!” Cassian cried as he grabbed his blaster, trying to shoot at Krennic and the Stormtroopers while trying to hang on to the column. Dodging Cassian’s blaster fire, Krennic and the two Stormtroopers began firing their blasters as well. As that was happening, Jyn climbed to a different side of the column to avoid getting hit in the crossfire. Cassian was eventually able to shoot both Stormtroopers, killing them as he told Jyn, “Keep going! Keep going!” Doing as she was told, Jyn continued climbing up. But while Cassian and Krennic continued exchanging fire, Krennic managed to successfully shoot Cassian’s shoulder, causing him to fall off the column onto one of the bars below. “Cassian!” Jyn cried as she saw what happened. As Cassian lay motionless on the bar, Jyn wasn’t sure if Cassian was dead or if he was just lying there while badly wounded. Shaking her head, Jyn realized that she had to continue with the mission, and continued climbing up towards an exit hatch. Seeing Jyn continue to climb, Krennic left the area, hoping to catch her at the top.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Scarif, The Maldives~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

One by one, the Rebels accompanied by Noctis and Prompto were getting killed as they tried to reach the master switch that Bodhi mentioned needed to be activated. Taking a peek once more at the console where the master switch was, and the Stormtroopers behind it, Noctis sighed, realizing he was going to have to try and activate the switch himself. He then left the side of the bunker where he was taking cover, and ran towards the console while trying to avoid getting shot. “Noct!” Prompto cried as he continued shooting at Stormtroopers, “Noctis, come back!” Eventually, Noctis was able to reach the console unscathed, successfully pulling the master switch. “Yes!” Noctis silently said to himself. “Noct! Get out of there!” Prompto cried. Just then, a grenade thrown by a Stormtrooper landed near Noctis’s location and exploded, sending Noctis crashing towards the ground a couple yards away. Promto’s heart sank as he witnessed what just happened. “NOCTIS!!” Prompto yelled as he ran towards his friend, shooting Stormtroopers as he did so. He eventually reached Noctis, finding him severely wounded on the ground with blood all over his face. “Noct! Don’t go! Don’t go!” a tearful Prompto pleaded as he knelt next to his friend, holding Noctis’s hand tight, “I’m here... I’m here.” “It’s okay... it’s okay,” Noctis tried to reassure his friend as he tried to smile, “I’ll see my father again soon.” “No… Noctis…” Prompto said as tears were rolling down his face. “I am glad to have been your friend, Prompto,” the dying Noctis told Prompto, “I don’t regret any moment I had with you or any other friend I made. My only regret… was that I never got the chance to tell Lunafreya goodbye. I hope… she can forgive me…” Prompto watched as Noctis ran out of breaths, with his lifeless body now lying in front of him peacefully. Full of grief, Prompto began to weep over the body of his deceased friend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Well, that’s true,” Natasha replied to Rey when she mentioned Mewtwo using his powers to speak, “But that still counts as a creature speaking though, doesn’t it?” “Anyway... Red, do you know if there’s a stash of Materia in the base?” Finn asked Red XIII, “Usually, if not all Materia in a base are used up in creating pins for Stormtroopers’ armor, they keep some for later use. If they got some Materia left over, I’m sure the Rebels would find good use for them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boss Battle: Castiel
    ~The Unstable Human/S-Type Hybrid~

Supernatural-Castiel-Costume-810x427.jpg

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Castiel began the battle by summoning a wall of fire surrounding his entire chamber, preventing Connor and his group from trying to get out. Dozens of fireballs were then fired from the wall of fire towards Connor and his group, each trying their best to avoid getting hit. Once they avoided the fireballs, Tuxedo Mask and Connor charged towards Castiel while he was levitating around the area. Castiel, however, used his telekinetic powers to stop Connor and Tuxedo Mask from moving at all, and sent them flying several feet away. “Castiel, time to end this!” Haytham cried as he charged towards Castiel from behind, trying to impale him with his sword. Castiel, however, was too quick for Haytham, as he managed to teleport right behind Haytham and deliver a strong kick to his face, sending him flying several feet away. “Well… I certainly didn’t see that coming,” Haytham remarked as he slowly tried getting up. Turning around, Castiel took note of Sailor Moon, and flew straight towards her for an attack. Seeing what Castiel was about to do, Tuxedo Mask rushed to Sailor Moon’s aide as he cried, “NOOOO!!!” Tuxedo Mask then managed to jump on Castiel’s back, successfully stopping him from attacking Sailor Moon as he attempted a chokehold while Castiel struggled to stay in the air, jerking left and right as he tried to get Tuxedo Mask off his back. Noticing that they had an opening, both Connor and Haytham charged towards the struggling Castiel, and stabbed him with their weapons. However, that only made Castiel angrier, who let out a demonic battle cry as he released a burst of energy that sent Connor, Tuxedo Mask, and Haytham flying away, with all of them landing near Sailor Moon. Slowly getting up, Connor looked up and saw that Castiel’s wounds from the attacks he and Haytham delivered were healing. “That cannot be good…” Connor remarked, trying to figure out how to deal with Castiel. “Enough!” Castiel yelled as he summoned white light in his right hand, getting ready to deliver a powerful Holy attack on the entire group. Gasping as he saw what Castiel was about to do, Tuxedo Mask tried to quickly think of a way to avoid the attack, and suddenly had an idea as he looked at Sailor Moon, telling her, “Sailor Moon! You must use your wand to protect us! It is the only way to avoid this incoming attack!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital: Bar~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As he was drinking at a bar, Alan was thinking back to what happened at Nintendo High School earlier today with Manon and her Chespin, wondering if he was turning soft. He was soon joined by his supervisor from his J.I.A. days, John Garrett...

[​IMG]

I’ll have the same thing he’s having,” John told the bartender, Luke Cage, as he sat to Alan’s left. “Coming right up, sir,” Luke replied, preparing Garrett’s drink. “I had a feeling I’d see you here,” John told Alan, “Something on your mind?” “Did you ever… feel regret?” Alan asked John. “Regret?” a surprised Garrett questioned as he took a sip of his drink once Luke finished preparing it for him, “Don’t tell me you’re getting soft. Are you?” “No, no,” Alan responded, “Just… something on my mind.” “Well, don’t let it get to ya,” John said, “The only regrets you should have are those that make you stronger. Like what happened with me and how I regretted joining the J.I.A. Damn idiots sending me on a mission to Sarajevo, only to get fragged by an IED, and giving me excuses when I radioed for medivac. Luckily, thanks to that regret, I joined the guys who actually gave a damn… and look where I am today.” “Right,” Alan replied, finishing his drink, and placing some Gil in front of him, paying for both himself and Garrett, “Drink’s on me tonight. I’m getting tired. Goodnight.” As Alan got out of his seat and headed towards the exit, John grinned as he watched Alan leaving, holding his drink up high, silently giving a toast before taking a sip from his glass.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  18. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Possibly, I can't really be sure." Red said, looking at him. "I don't know exactly where they could have them because I was stuck in a cage for so long so when I finally escaped, my rage blinded me as I saw the walker so I just attacked and used what I had in the collar." He shook his head and walked with them.

"Is there anything we can use with the materia?" Rey asked. Red said, "Possibly, could look for a piece of armor or a weapon that has slots for it."

[​IMG]

-Siberia, Russia - Inside NWO Base (Castiel's Chamber)-

Sailor Moon nodded, holding her Crescent Moon Wand high in the air, praying deep within her heart to create a shield to protect her and the others. The crystal shone, creating a barrier around them and Sailor Moon looked at the winged Castiel, tightly holding her wand.

19. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Sky Over Scarif in The Maldives~

[​IMG]

As the ship where Bogo was was taking heavy damage from TIE Fighters, a member of the ship’s crew approached Bogo and warned him, “Deflector shield’s down to 50%, we’re sustaining heavy damage.” “There’s no turning back now, we have to press the attack,” Bogo responded. Outside the ship, X-Wings and TIE Fighters continued battling each other, with Gold Leader Hera Syndulla looking to take down one of the New World Order’s Helicarriers

[​IMG]

Hit that opening,” Hera ordered her squadron. “We see it, Gold Leader,” a member of Hera’s squadron responded, “Ion torpedoes away.” Hera then led her squadron of X-Wing pilots towards the nearest Helicarrier, with all the X-Wings launching ion torpedoes at it, disabling the massive vessel, causing it to lose power and begin to slowly descend. “That Helicarrier is disabled!” Bogo announced to his crew members. “This is Rogue One, calling any Alliance ships that can hear me! Is there anybody up there?” Bodhi’s voice pleaded via radio communication on Bogo’s ship…

[​IMG]

This is Rogue One! Come in, over,” Bodhi’s voice continued. “This is Bogo, Rogue One, we hear you!” Bogo responded to Bodhi. “We have the plans!” Bodhi’s voice cried, “They found the plans. They have to transmit them from the communications tower! You have to take down the shield gate. It’s the only way to get them through!” Looking out and seeing the shield gate below his ship, Bogo suddenly had an idea as he ordered one of his crew members, “Call up a Hammerhead corvette. I have an idea. Standby, Rogue One, we’re on it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Scarif, The Maldives~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As he continued grieving over the death of his friend, Prompto looked up, and noticed Stormtroopers continuing to deal with any remaining Rebels in the area. Prompto’s grief suddenly turned to anger as he got up, took one last look at Noctis’s deceased body, and rushed towards the Stormtroopers, letting out a mighty battle cry as he dodged any incoming attack and shot every Stormtrooper that tried to shoot him, trying to kill as many of them. Upon coming close to one Stormtrooper, Prompto grabbed the Stormtrooper’s blaster before he could try to shoot him, using it to smash his head and knocking him to the ground. Prompto then shot and killed the Stormtrooper he knocked down as he yelled, “This is for Noct!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Well, that's actually more for convenience," Finn told Red XIII once the creature suggested using armor or weapons with slots for using Materia, "Using Materia can be as simple as just holding one in your hand." "But in Rey's case, I suppose attaching Materia to her staff could work best for her fighting style?" Natasha questioned as the group entered the base to see if they could find Materia inside somewhere. "Yeah, you're not wrong," Finn replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once Sailor Moon was able to create a barrier around herself and the rest of her group, Castiel delivered a powerful Holy attack on the group, trying to hit the group with a large orb of light. However, thanks to Sailor Moon’s barrier, the group was protected from the attack. And the barrier seemed to have another effect, with Castiel’s attack seemingly backfiring, forcing the human/S-type hybrid to fly out of the way to avoid getting hit by his own attack. “Interesting,” Haytham remarked as the barrier around the group disappeared. “What is?” Connor asked his father. “It appears to me that Sailor Moon’s wand may be what is needed in order to defeat Castiel,” Haytham responded. “So, you’re saying the strategy is to keep deflecting Castiel’s attacks, hoping that they hit him back?” Tuxedo Mask questioned. “Not exactly,” Haytham replied, “But if the power of the wand was able to create a barrier that could deflect a powerful attack from Castiel like that, then maybe the wand could deliver an attack that could give us the upper hand.” As the group saw Castiel getting ready to deliver another attack, Connor suggested, “In that case, we will have to figure out a way so that Sailor Moon gets a clear shot of him.” “Sailor Moon… we’ll try and distract Castiel. I’ll give you the signal once it’s time to attack,” Tuxedo Mask informed Sailor Moon. Just then, Castiel flew closer to the group, and raised his arms, summoning dozens of fireballs once again from the firewall surrounding the chamber, sending them towards Connor and his group, with each of them trying to dodge the incoming fireballs. Once Connor and the others avoided the fireballs, Castiel teleported near Connor and Haytham, grabbing them both by the neck, hoping to finish them off. “Castiel!” Tuxedo Mask yelled as he threw one of his sharp roses towards Castiel’s chest, causing the human/S-type hybrid to shriek in pain as he let go of Connor and his father while grabbing the rose that pierced his chest and shattering it while his chest wound healed. Castiel then flew towards Tuxedo Mask, trying to shoot energy blasts at him from his hands while Tuxedo Mask ran as he tried to evade getting hit. “At this rate, we’ll never get him to stay still,” Haytham complained as he got up. “I do not know about you, but I am not giving up just yet,” Connor replied as he ran towards Castiel. “C-Connor, what are you-?” Haytham questioned before stopping to sigh, and proceeded to follow Connor, wondering what he was planning. As Castiel continued trying to blast Tuxedo Mask, he felt Connor jump on his right side, trying to strangle him. Soon enough, Haytham joined Connor by jumping towards Castiel’s left side, leading to a struggle as Castiel tried to shake both Connor and Haytham off of his body. Noticing what was happening, Tuxedo Mask extended his cane, using it like a pole to jump towards Castiel’s back. Once Tuxedo Mask was hanging onto Castiel’s back, he used his cane to attempt a choke hold on Castiel. Seeing Castiel struggling less and less, and how Sailor Moon now had an opening to use her wand on him, Tuxedo Mask yelled out to Sailor Moon, “Sailor Moon, use your wand now!

20. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Well, we shouldn't grab ones just are strong and powerful." Red said, sitting for a moment. "We need a balance of power and defense. Rey, if you are gonna use them in your staff, what kind of materia do you think you will need?" "Never really thought about it." Rey said, putting a finger to her chin, thinking. "I guess some magic and some support. Possibly some healing."

Red nodded and got up, walking around to look for some materia.

[​IMG]

-Siberia, Russia - NWO Base (Castiel's Chamber)-

'There is only one attack that I can use with the Crescent Moon Wand.' Sailor Moon thought, holding it tightly and gathered the power needed in the crystal. She shouted, "Moon Healing Escalation." She swung the wand and sent the wave of crescent moon beams to Castiel.