Crossover: Re: Mario's High School Days II - Age of the New World Order

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 10, 2018.

1. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Morehead, Kentucky - Rebel Base-

Yuuki sweatdropped at Hermione's unfortunate circumstances of being introduced into the world of gaming and shook her head lightly. "That's hell she's walking into." Yuuki mumbled under her breath and returned to examine the games the store had available, taking moments to pull a game from the shelf and rea don the back for a brief summary.

-The Capital - Tokyo Catherdal-

"I don't know, just not kneel all day praying to some guy in a golden chair for some help." Yuri said with his hands up in defeat. "But what do I know? Not like God exists or anything... Just do what you want, I'll just take a nap on one of these benches until you finished your... whatever it is you are doing." Yuri said, walking away. "All this preaching is gonna put me to sleep anyway..." Yuri thought to himself

2. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

'What did I do to deserve this?' Hermione thought to herself, silently weeping as she was stuck in listening to Vert's whole lecture about gaming and everything involved with gaming. Nico looked at Hermione's suffering and hid a laugh, not sure what to think and hoping that she would be alright.

"No, I don't mind." Harry said, putting his mask in his pocket. "Thanks for the talk."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Virginia-

Elsa breathed and used her powers to create tents for everyone and Anna gathered sticks and dirt to hide the tents in case the New World Order came by. Anna covered the tents with the sticks and dirt while Elsa prepared a spot for a fire.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Siberia, Russia - Millinenum Falcon-

"Well, I've seen pictures and heard stories but I never seen it in person." Rey said, following him on board. "It's also my first time flying, and I used to dream about flying."

Sailor Moon kept quiet, listening to the family confrontation between Conner and his father. She thought about her own parents and how they used to fight but still loved each other. She looked down, hoping that they were okay. Aerith stepped up and said, "We'll be taking off soon. Better hang on."

"Alright, paw-paw, the engine's ready and rarin' to go!" Cindy said, joining her grandfather in the cockpit. "So we're good to go!"

[​IMG][​IMG]

-The Captial - Tokyo Cathedral-

Alice sighed and walked with him, holding his arm. "I can understand." Esmeralda said, walking to them. Alice looked at her and looked confused as she stopped Yuri with her. Esmeralda said, "I might pray to God but I doubt if he really exists." "Is there anything we can help you with?" Alice asked.

"Well, can you two meet me here tonight?" Esmeralda requested. "And wear something that doesn't make you stand?" "Um, okay." Alice said, still confused. Esmeralda smiled, "Alright, see you later." She left, leaving the two. Alice said, "That was odd."

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~The Capital - Scrooge McDuck’s Money Bin~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

This is coming out of Dewey's portion of the inheritance,” Louie commented as he took out a candelabra from a sack of coins and treasure in order to lure the money shark. Just then, Louie, Webby, and Huey were startled when they saw the money shark appear, snatching the candelabra from Louie’s hand as the three heard a faint cry for help from what appeared to be Dewey’s voice before the money shark dove back into the coins and treasure around the boat. As Huey, Webby, and Louie were still stunned by what they saw, Huey said, “Did you know sharks never run out of teeth? They have the most powerful jaws on the planet. On average, there are about 100 shark attacks a year.” “Dude, now is not the time!” Louie scolded his brother. “Facts comfort me when I'm nervous!” Huey retorted as Lena rejoined the three after spending time inside the boat...

[​IMG]

Back! It's back! Look!” Louie cried, pointing at the money shark as it was swimming around the treasure and coins. “I'm just gonna crash into it,” Launchpad announced as he rushed to the helm of the boat and grabbed the wheel...

[​IMG]

No, Dewey's in there!” Huey warned Launchpad as he grabbed a harpoon gun, “Louie! Money bags!” As Louie tied the rope attached to the harpoon gun to a nearby money bag, Huey shot the harpoon gun, sending a spear flying high with the money bag and landing in the treasure. Noticing the money shark eating the money bag, Huey said, “Gotcha!” Huey and Louie then grabbed the rope that was attached to the money bag in order to reel in the shark, with Louie mockingly remarking, “Ha ha ha! Stupid shark!” The money shark, however, pulled Louie and Huey off the boat with the rope instead, with both boys screaming as they were flying high falling towards the shark. “You know, until the 16th century, sharks were referred to as ‘sea dogs’!” Huey cried as he and Louie were swallowed by the money shark. Webby and Lena screamed in terror as Launchpad cried, “Whoa! Dewey's brothers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Scarif, The Maldives~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Running away from an incoming AT-AT, Noctis, Prompto, and the Rebels they were in charge of were trying to figure out how to deal with the walker that was following them. Just then, Prompto and Noctis noticed X-Wings flying near them. “Look!” Prompto cried as he and the others watched the X-Wings shoot the AT-AT and destroy it, eliciting cheers from Noctis, Prompto, and the other Rebels with them...

[​IMG]

Noticing the cheering Rebels below from his X-Wing cockpit, Cham was happy to see he and his squadron were able to help, and proceeded to lead his squadron to deal with other New World Order targets.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Virginia - Forest~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Upon setting up camp in a forest with the others, Kristoff lay the unconscious Cal near the fire while resting his head on a log. BD-1 then approached Cal, scanning the area where he was wounded to check for any possible infections. Once he was finished, BD-1 electronically beeped to Kristoff indicating that Cal had no infections. “What did he say?” Saphir asked Kristoff as he took a seat next to him. “He has no infections, which is good news,” Kristoff replied, “One less thing to worry about. Now… we wait for him to wake up.” “I see,” Saphir remarked. “By the way… I did not expect to see you attack Stormtroopers and help us escape,” Kristoff told Saphir. “To be honest… I had no idea what went through my head at that moment,” Saphir replied, “I guess… it was just instinct.” “Well, either you’re telling the truth, or you’re the most convincing actor I’ve ever met,” Kristoff said as he got up, “Either way, I’ve still got my eye on you, Saphir. But… I am curious where this’ll go.” “Then that’s progress, I guess,” Saphir said as Krstoff left to take care of something.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Morehead, Kentucky: Rebel Base (Jewelry Store)~

[​IMG]

Actually, the reason these valuables are still here is because when the mall went bankrupt, the company that owned this store figured it’d be cheaper to just abandon the inventory then to spend money on transporting it elsewhere. It’s the same with other stores all over this mall that still have some leftover merchandise,” Lina informed Mario and Luigi as they wondered why there were still valuables left in the jewelry store, “Either way, I’m sure glad we were able to come to an agreement.” Upon hearing Kairi complement her Keyblade, Lina smiled as she replied, “Aww, thanks… Kairi, was it? Your Keyblade looks pretty great as well.” Once she was asked regarding a plume of black fiery energy or a black and green Rider, Lina pondered to herself before replying, “Hmm, haven’t heard anything about a Rider. But, a plume of black fiery energy? I haven’t seen anything myself, but… I have heard locals mentioning something like that appearing near some local pizza place. I think it was called… Mr. Gatti’s? Either way, I’ll definitely be on the lookout. Thanks for the tip.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Somewhere in Sub-Sahara Africa - Outside the Rebel Base~

As the Royal Talon Flyer returned from Nigeria and landed near the Rebel base, T'Challa stormed out of the aircraft, marching straight towards the base…

"He doesn't look happy," Thorax commented as he, Okoye, Nakia, and Shuri stepped out of the aircraft and watched T'Challa enter the base. "Something tells me he's upset about something other than our failure with the mission," Nakia remarked as she and the others wondered what was bothering T'Challa.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital: Gang Hideout~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

“There! That room there,” a gang member out in the hallway told fellow gang members as Matt, Foggy, and Frank were hiding in a room, ready to ambush any gang members that entered. Just then, three gang members entered the room where they were, pointing their guns as they tried looking for them. But the gang members were caught by surprise as Matt and Frank ambushed them from behind, successfully knocking them all out. Unlike Matt, however, Frank intended to do more than knock someone out, using a pistol he grabbed from one of the gang members he attacked, pointing it at one of them. “Osha?!” Foggy cried upon noticing what Frank was going to do, using a Water Gun to blast a forceful shot of water towards Frank’s hand, making him drop the pistol he was going to use. Noticing a nearby hammer, Frank quickly grabbed it, and was about to smash the head of a knocked out gang member as he knelt down, but Matt noticed and quickly snatched the hammer from him and threw it away, telling Frank, “No killing.” “Altar boy,” Frank mocked the demon while appearing exhausted. “All right, let's get out of here,” Matt said, ignoring Frank’s insult as he put his arm around his shoulder, helping Frank walk out of the room while the two were followed by Foggy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Siberia, Russia - Inside The Millennium Falcon~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Wait… you’ve heard of the Millennium Falcon before?” Finn asked Rey, “I thought it was just some random ship that Cid bought.” “Random ship?!” Cid’s voice from the cockpit questioned as he was piloting the ship, having overheard the conversation Finn and Rey were having…

[​IMG]

I told ya… this ship is somethin’ special! Did the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs!” Cid’s voice continued. “Alright, alright, I get it… the ship is apparently famous,” Finn replied, “Just focus on flying the ship, Cid.” Smiling at Rey as he shrugged, Finn said, “Anyway… you said this was your first time flying? Well, hope this first trip of yours is a good one.” “Guys,” Natasha said as she approached Finn, Rey, and BB-8…

[​IMG]

Ratonhnhaké:ton’s about to brief us on the mission,” Natasha continued. “Alright, we’re coming,” Finn responded, “Let’s go, Rey.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Siberia, Russia - Inside The Millennium Falcon (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Everyone, may I have your attention, please?" Connor requested as the Rebels (plus Haytham) gathered to hear what Connor has to say, "We will be arriving near the New World Order base soon. As you all should be aware, infiltrating the base will be no easy task. And because of that, we will have to split up in order to infiltrate the base as efficiently as possible. Natasha, you will lead Rey and Finn to the entrance, where you will deal with any enemies, and then open it to allow us to enter the base. Once the entrance is open, I will need Star and her team to enter the base, and disable the turrets and security system of the base. And while Star and her team are dealing with that, I will lead a team consisting of Sailor Moon and Sailor Mini Moon, Tuxedo Mask, Mewtwo, Discord, and… Haytham Kenway… where we will try to locate Castiel and put a stop to his actions. Any questions?"

4. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Morehead, Kentucky: Rebel Base~

"And thank you for the helpful and useful information." Mario calmly said before looking at Luigi and told him. "C'mon Luigi, let's go to Mr. Gatti's." Luigi looked at Mario before he said. "So we can find out the mystery of this black plume?" Mario nodded. "You've read my mind, bro." Kairi looked at both of the brother before she said. "Hold on, shouldn't you two wait until C.C. and the others get done talking to Lana before going on a dangerous mission?" Mario looked at her before calmly responding. "It may be our only shot at getting knowledge on our enemy, if they finish talking to Lana before we get back...just tell them where we went." With that Mario and Luigi quickly ran off but not before they waved back at Kairi and Lina shouting. "Bye-bye!" Once they had left Kairi sighed and looked at Lina smiling. "Indeed, I am glad we've come to an agreement."

~Lor Starcutter: Hangar~

Once they left the base and returned to the Lor, the brothers looked around the hangar before finding their familiar two-person red Kart with blue tires and the same monogram insignia as on Mario's cap on the front hood. Mario got into the driver's seat while Luigi got on the back as he asked. "Star Dream, can you give us directions to the local Mr. Gatti's pizza place?" Star Dream responded quickly. "Most certainly, give me a minute..." A hologram screen appeared in front of the Mario Bros. detailing the directions needed to get there. Mario nodded before starting the Kart. "Thanks for the directions." and drove out of the hangar and down towards the town.

~Morehead, Kentucky: Within Town~

As he drove their way through town and passed by a athletic stadium next to a large brown and tan gym building with the words "Morehead State University" in white on the front, Mario began to explain to Luigi. "Okay, our plan is simple. I'll distract the guy that's at the register. You sneak around with the Radar and try to find our culprit." Luigi raised his eyebrow in confusion before mentioning. "But Mario, what if this place isn't like our home? How can you even be sure that they do pizza here like do there?" Mario smirked. "Easy, pizza originated from Italy. If my hunch is correct then I should be able to use my Italian skills. Besides, how I pull the distraction isn't the point, the point is I'm going to need you to find the culprit and get back to me before he or she gets onto us." Luigi slowly nodded. "Right, sorry for over-thinking it Mario, but I'll do what I can." Mario added. "Good, we just need the information so let's hopefully not end up in a fight..."​

5. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~The Capital, Tokyo Catherdal~

"Well, maybe she has a thing for the mysterious side, after all, your grandfather has that weird thing with that doll of his... like I can say much about normalcy." Yuri said with a shrug and headed out with Alice in tow. "What with all these metal men, S-Types and such, the world may of very well gone to its own version of hell that isn't fire and brimstone." Yuri commented off-handily.

6. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Walking, Harry found Hermione getting everything about gaming drilled into her head. 'Poor girl.' He thought, rubbing his hair and looked at his brunette friend, wondering how to save her or just leave her be.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Virginia-

Looking at the fire, Anna laid her head on her sister's shoulder. Elsa smiled and said, "I think I know what can cheer you up." Anna looked at her sister and snuggled into her as Elsa began to sing.

Where the north wind meets the sea
    There’s a river full of memory
    Sleep my darlings safe and sound
    For in this river all is found

In her waters deep and true
    Lie the answers and a path for you
    Dive down deep into her sound
    But not too far or you’ll be drowned

Yes she will sing to those who hear
    And in her song all magic flows
    But can you brave what you must fear
    Can you face what the river knows

Where the north wind meets the sea
    There’s a mother full of memory
    Come my darling homeward bound
    When all is lost, then all is found

Anna smiled, recalling their childhood. "Yeah, thanks, Elsa." Anna said. "I feel a lot better." "No problem." Elsa said, holding her sister close. "With everything going on, it was the only thing I could think of that was positive."

-Millennium Falcon-

"No, I got the gist of the mission." Rey said, looking at Conner and nodding in agreement with his plans. Sailor Moon nodded as well, "I'm good and ready as well."

Cindy stretched and looked at the controls, making sure they worked well then leaned back in her chair. She breathed, wondering what will happen with this new mission. Cindy pondered asking one of the group to help her with the ship cause the ship was so big it was hard to handle it herself.

[​IMG]

-The Capital-

"Well, it's to help him handle the grief of losing his only daughter." Alice said, holding his arm. "After all, wouldn't you want something to remember a lost loved one? Though, it's hard to imagine you loving someone seriously. That would take a miracle."

7. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Launchpad charged his boat towards the money shark in order to save Huey, Dewey, and Louie, the money shark opened its large mouth wide open, ready to swallow the boat and those on it. Screaming, Lena and Webby jumped out of the boat and landed on the money and treasure surrounding them, watching as the money shark swallowed the boat with Launchpad on it. “Next time, we have a sleepover at my house,” Lena told Webby as they watched the money shark swim away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Scarif, The Maldives~

[​IMG]

While the battle outside continued, inside the stolen NWO ship that the Rogue One team used to arrive to Scarif, Bodhi Rook approached the Rebels he was in charge of, telling them, “Get ready. We’re going to have to go out there.” “What’re you doing?” one of the Rebels asked Bodhi. “They closed the shield gate, we’re stuck here. But, the Rebel fleet is pulling in. We just have to get a signal strong enough to get through to them,” Bodhi replied, “For that, we have to connect to the communications tower. Now, I can patch us in over here, the landing pad, but you have to get on the radio, get one of the guys out there to find a master switch. Get them to activate the connection between us and that comm tower.” “Okay,” one of the Rebels said. “Then go!” Bodhi ordered the Rebels as they immediately scrambled to get ready and do what Bodhi ordered them to do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Virginia - Forest~

Listening to Elsa singing to her sister while Olaf sat next to him, Saphir smiled as he loved listening to Elsa sing. "That's a really nice song, Elsa," Olaf commented. "Yeah, it really is," Saphir concurred. "Anna," Kristoff called out to Anna as he approached her, handing her a blaster that used to belong to one of the Stormtroopers they battled earlier, "Here, take it. You're gonna need more than a stick if you're gonna deal with Stormtroopers in the future. Consider it a sort of Valentine's Day gift… I guess…" Looking at Kristoff as he handed Anna a blaster, Saphir noticed a bit of a blush on Kristoff's face, and began to wonder if he was developing a crush on Anna.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Once Mario and Luigi left, Lina told Kairi, "Umm, I know it's not really my business, so sorry if it feels like I'm butting in, but… will those two be alright? From your discussion, it sounds like they're walking into danger."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Somewhere in Sub-Sahara Africa - Rebel Base~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As he approached Zuri, T'Challa noticed the shaman tending to a glowing purple plant as he asked T'Challa, “So your mission did not go as planned?” “What happened to my Uncle N'Jobu?” T’Challa questioned, “My father told me he disappeared… but there was a Stormtrooper today wearing a ring around his neck identical to this one.” T’Challa lifted his hand, showing Zuri the ring he was referring to. “That is not possible,” Zuri replied, turning away uncomfortably. “He attacked us, and he was wearing this ring,” T’Challa said, “My grandfather's ring! Do not tell me what is possible. Tell me the truth.” “Some truths are too much to bear, T'Challa,” Zuri replied. “That is not your choice to make,” T’Challa retorted, “What happened to him?” “I promised the King to say nothing,” Zuri replied. “The King is dead!” T’Challa yelled, “And right now, there is no king.” Sighing, Zuri told T’Challa, “Your uncle took an assignment in Japan. Your father placed me there to observe, unbeknownst to him. Your uncle fell in love with a Japanese woman. They had a child. The hardships he saw there radicalized your uncle, so he ended up betraying Wakanda and joining the Crystal Order.” “No…” T’Challa said in disbelief, shaking his head as Zuri continued explaining to him the truth behind his uncle, “No, no, no, no…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Cemetery~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Having escaped the gang hideout and made their way to a nearby cemetery as it was raining, Matt continued helping the bloodied Frank walk, both panting as Foggy followed them. Eventually, Matt lay Frank near a tombstone, allowing both himself and Frank to rest after the exhausting ordeal they went through in the hideout earlier. “Hey. Not bad,” Frank commended Matt. “Thanks,” Matt responded. “So, how did you find me?” Frank questioned. “Well, let’s just say my hearing is infinitely better than my vision,” Matt responded, “I could hear them torturing you a mile away.” “Is that so? Heh, I guess I, uh I guess I was wrong,” Frank said. “About?” Matt asked. “About you being a pus*y,” Frank answered. “Don't get all sweet on me now, Frank,” Matt jokingly said, with Frank chuckling before coughing, “Frank, do you need help?” “Nah. You should go. I'm past saving. But hey, if they send me somewhere instead of executing me, at least I'd have company, right?” Frank replied, chuckling a bit, “I think I might cash out. You'd have made a hell of a soldier, Red.” “That rhyme… what's it mean?” Matt questioned Castle. “What'd you say? Huh?” Frank questioned, unsure of what Matt was referring to. “At the hideout, I heard you say something... when you were preparing to pull the trigger,” Matt replied. “What... you heard that?” Frank questioned. “Yeah, I heard it,” Matt replied, “So did Foggy.” “Osha,” Foggy concurred while nodding. Sighing, Frank told Matt, “It's, uh, ‘One Batch, Two Batch... Penny and Dime,’ you know. It was her favorite book. You know, you... you gotta cross the ocean... and go fight. You see... whole time you're thinking you're gonna be scared, right? But then, you're not. See, that part of it was always easy for me. Killing. Even watching my buddies die, it just... it didn't mean nothing. The first time I got scared was on a plane on the way home. I kept thinking God was gonna pull the rug out from under us, you know? Sh*t, that's his kind of funny, you know. But the plane landed safe and we were home. Driving through traffic. Yeah, you pass fast food and donut shops and all that that greasy sh*t. It's the sh*t you fought to protect and then the car stops. We were outside her school, Nintendo Elementary. I get to her classroom, right? She's in there... but she's got no idea. She's got no idea that Daddy's home. I walk in, these kids, they're not even studying, they're doing some kind of yoga.” Chuckling a bit, Frank continued, “Yeah. You know? She's there. She's doing her poses, you know. She's bending and, you know, she's moving. She looks like a flower. Yeah. And, you know, you can't even understand it, you know, how does something like that have... how does something that beautiful... how does that... does that come from me, you know? And she looks up and she sees me. I see her. By God, that's real. That's real, Red. Boom. In an instant, she's across that classroom floor, she's in my arms. She's squeezing me so tight, I swear I was gonna bust a rib, you know? We just stayed there like that, we're holding each other. Teacher, she's filming the whole thing on her phone, you know, she's gonna put it on YouTube or some sh*t. She can't hold the thing steady, because, you know, she's... she's bawling so hard, and the kids are all wailing, you know, they're screaming. And me? Sh*t, I'm the worst of all. I'm a... I'm a rubber-face clown, you know. I cried so hard.” At that moment, Frank began to tear up as he remembered his daughter, continuing, “But not my baby. Not my girl. You know, she's my girl. She's… she's not crying, she's holding me up. My girl, she's keeping me on my feet. She says, ‘I knew it, Daddy. I knew it.’ And then we go home. Wife, the boy. Place is the exact same. It's like it was just holding its breath waiting for me to get back, you know? Then it hit me. All of it, you know. The first time I felt how tired I was, you know, I was just tired, you know? You… you ever been tired, Red?” “Yeah,” Murdock replied. “So, you know. It's just, I couldn't do nothing, you know? All the things... I couldn't take my wife to bed. Ball with the boy. Sh*t... I was too tired, I couldn't even drink a damn beer, you know. But not her. My girl was up. See, she wanted me to, uh... she wanted me to tuck her in. She... she outgrew it, she knew it, but she didn't care. She wanted it. She had that book. Her favorite book was out on the pillows. ‘One Batch, Two Batch... Penny and Dime.’ Yeah. I read her that book every night before this sh*t. I read it every single night, but, see, that was over now because Daddy's home now. She looked at me and she begged me, Red. She begged. She begged,” Frank continued, with tears rolling down his eyes as both Foggy and Matt teared up as well while listening to Frank’s story, “I said, ‘No. Daddy's too tired, see. But I'll... I'll read to you tomorrow night. I'll read to you tomorrow night, I promise.’ Yeah. Never think that... for her there was not gonna be any tomorrow, see. The last time I'd see her, I'd be holding her lifeless body in my arms. Meat was spilling out of her, Red. The place where her face used to be. Yeah. I think I'm done... Red. I think I'm done.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Siberia, Russia - Inside The Millennium Falcon~

[​IMG]

"I got it!" Cid told his granddaughter after hearing her ask for help, joining her in the cockpit and landing the Millennium Falcon safely. Looking out the window, Cid could see the New World Order base in the distance, commenting, "There it is…"

~Siberia, Russia - Inside The Millennium Falcon (Again)~

Once the Millennium Falcon landed, Connor told everyone, "We have arrived. Everyone, get together with your groups as we exit the ship." "Right," several of the Rebels responded as they joined their respective groups while waiting for the ship's hatch to open up, including Connor, who, along with Tuxedo Mask, Discord, and Mewtwo, maintained their suspicion around Haytham. "You know, you don't have to spy on me all the time," Haytham told his group. "Oh, I'm sure that's what you want us to think," Discord retorted while crossing his arms.

8. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Morehead, Kentucky: Mr. Gatti's Pizza~

Mario slowly drove up to the orange building before informing Luigi in a hushed tone. "Now remember, I'll pull the distraction, you go and use the radar to find that guy." Mario parked the Kart before looking at his brother. "Try to keep calm, I know you're afraid..." Luigi nodded slowly with a bit of worry. "Yeah, I mean...what if that guy finds us out and our skills aren't enough?" Mario placed his hands on Luigi's shoulders explaining. "It's why I placed this task on you, if I tried to do it...then likely he'd find out about us because I'd stand out for my hot-blooded nature and I'd screw us up. You're not like that." Luigi looked at Mario. "You're right, our mission is to just find out about this guy...not fight him." Mario nodded as they got out of the kart. "Let's go."

The two brothers proceeded to enter the establishment as Mario asked the upfront cashier in an Italian accent. "Hey paisano, my brother needs to-a use the bathroom, could you point him in the direction of it?" Once Luigi saw the direction to go in, the taller brother began to move quickly acting like he had to go. As Mario spoke with the cashier, Luigi brought out the radar and began to first look around the main dining area as the radar already grabbed a ping on something, his trek then led him to a large game room with all kinds of amusement and arcade machines with people at them playing. Luigi's blue gaze then noticed a crowd of people who were crowded around an air-hockey table where Goku Black was effortlessly playing it from both sides moving quickly from one end to the other. Luigi slowly approached the crowd and raised the radar up towards the moving being before it pinged and information appeared on the two screens, Luigi gasped at the info as he started to run thinking. "I've got to get to Mario, now!" Goku Black landed having felt a tension in the air, despite people staring at him he thought. "I sense...a familiar power..."

Luigi ran back to Mario with shock on his face before telling his brother. "Hey, I'm-a done in the bathroom." Mario told the cashier. "Thanks for-a the chat." just as Luigi dragged Mario out of the establishment. Once outside Mario asked. "Did you manage to get it?" Luigi nodded. "Yeah, but we're dealing with someone far more dangerous than the standard S-Type." Luigi showed Mario the radar before Mario's eyes widened. "Well, I didn't expect this...we need to get back to the others before something bad happens." The brothers quickly got onto their kart and quickly began to drive away from the scene.

"Well, while they can defend themselves and have fought the S-Types on numerous occasions. I, along with the others with me are concerned with keeping those two safe and alive." Kairi explained to Lina before adding in. "Without those two, we stand no chance of dealing with the leader of the S-Types and in turn saving the world."​

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
  9. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~The Capital~

Yuri just shrugged his shoulders. "Not like you to be interested in my love life, one would think you'd getting worried for little old me ever since I saved your cute behind from those guys who attacked your train." Yuri said, exiting the Church with Alice

~Elsewhere within the Capital~

Evolt sat on the edge of a building, looking down at the population, one leg up with his arm resting on it as he idly swing his other leg from side to side. "So... what next on the agenda..." Evolt asked himself in pure boredom.

10. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Ron, Ginny, Eiji, and Ankh appeared with Mew's teleport. Ron was dizzy and commented, "I don't know if I'll ever get used to that." "Whew, at least we're somewhere." Ginny said, shaking to get the blood flowing. Mew looked at them and giggled, floating around and exploring. Eiji smiled while Ankh groaned.

Lily looked at Ryotaro and sat with him, trying to comfort him about his skill and listened to WilyKit play her flute.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Virginia-

"Oh, uh, thanks." Anna said, not sure what to say about the gift she had. "Gonna need to rearrange my bag to carry it." She began to do that as Elsa laughed then looked at Saphir and Olaf.

"It was a lullaby that our mother used to sing to us when we were little." Elsa said. "She said it was about a place called Ahtohallan, which according to her, is said to hold all the memories of the past." Anna nodded, looking at her sister.

-Millennium Falcon-

"Thanks, Paw-Paw." Cindy said, stretching. "Guess I was just dozing out or somethin'"

Rey checked her items and made sure that she had enough of what she had and Sailor Moon braced herself for what was going to be coming up with this mission.

[​IMG]

-The Capital-

"All I can say is time will tell, Yuri." Alice said. "Time will tell. So lets head home and find something that won't be suspicious as per as our new companion's request."

[​IMG]

-The Capital, Skyline-

Webslinging onto a building, Gwen breathed and climbed. She climbed to the roof and walked to a edge, sitting and looking out. She pulled her mask up and breathed. She looked out and hummed.

11. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]

Lena, do my bidding. Lena, find a dime in a sea of dimes. Lena, don’t get mad when my money shark tries to eat you,” Lena mockingly mimicked Magica de Spell as she looked around, trying to see if she can find Scrooge’s Number One Dime among all the money and treasure he has collected over the years. “Lena, I just figured out how to beat the money shark!” Webby exclaimed as she caught up to Lena…

[​IMG]

Since it seems to be reliant on some sort of dark magic, then it must be weak against light magic,” Webby continued, “And there is no greater magic than friendship! So together, we can beat it!” “Well… that’s not how magic works,” Lena replied, “But the shark is made of coins so maybe if we can find some kind of coin that holds a special significance, we could stop it.” “Oh, like Scrooge’s Number One Dime!” Webby cried. “Oh, yeah! But… you told me that you don’t know where it is,” Lena replied. “Actually, I forgot to tell you, but I found out where he keeps it yesterday,” Webby said, “Turns out, Scrooge keeps it in his pocket at all times.” “What?! The stupid dime isn’t even stupid in here!” Lena complained, “We need to get to Scrooge now!” Just then, however, Lena and Webby noticed the money shark jumping straight towards a wall, crashing through it, and landing outside Scrooge’s money bin as it let out a mighty roar.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sky Over Scarif in The Maldives~

[​IMG]

What’s going on down there?” Bogo questioned while observing the battle taking place on the large island below from inside his ship. “Unknown, sir,” someone from the crew responded, “We can’t reach them. All Rebel frequencies are blocked.” “Keep trying,” Bogo ordered, “Engage those Helicarriers and let’s start probing that shield.” “Yes, sir,” the crew member responded. Meanwhile, as the battle between the Rebel fleet and the New World Order continued over the sky, Gold Leader Hera Syndulla flew her X-Wing towards the shield gate preventing any contact between Scarif and the outside world, leading other members of her squadron to attack it…

[​IMG]

We’re going in,” Hera informed her squadron, “Stay with me.” Hera and squadron then began to fire at random spots around the shield gate while trying to avoid getting hit by the shield gate’s turrets. As for the battle happening below, Blue Leader Cham Syndulla and his squadron were successfully taking out AT-ATs with their X-Wings, making life a lot easier for Rebels on the ground…

[​IMG]

‘Heh, is that all the New World Order got?’ Cham thought to himself as his squadron took down another AT-AT.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Virginia - Forest~

Suddenly, the group noticed the unconscious Cal suddenly wake up, gasping uncontrollably as though he were having a panic attack while BD-1 worriedly watched. “Woah, woah, woah, woah, easy there, easy…” Kristoff said as he rushed to Cal, slowly cradling him in his arms, “It’s okay… you’re with friends now…” As Cal began to relax, he slowly opened his eyes, and looked around, recognizing them as the people he saved earlier. “Y-You saved me… thanks,” Cal thanked the group. “Yeah, I mean, it’s the least we could do after you helped us out with the New World Order earlier. But your droid also deserves some of the credit,” Krstoff replied as BD-1 happily approached Cal, with his electronic beeps sounding very enthusiastic considering his friend was now awake. “I see,” Cal commented as he looked at BD-1, “Thanks, BD.” “So, you got a name? Or should we just call you ‘Power Ranger’?” Olaf questioned. Leaving Kristoff’s arms and scooching over to a log so he can sit upright, Cal answered, “Yeah, I got a name. It’s Cal. Cal Kestis. Well… I introduced myself. Mind doing the same yourselves?” “Fair enough,” Kristoff said, “Name’s Kristoff. The reindeer is Sven.” “And I’m Olaf. I like warm hugs,” Olaf introduced himself. “Saphir,” Saphir introduced himself. “Oh, I know who you are, along with Elsa and Anna,” Cal replied to Saphir, “The way the New World Order lost track of you three certainly caused a big ruckus in Europe, at least that’s what I heard. Never thought I'd ever come across you three here in America. What’s even more surprising is how you, Saphir, whose own brother is the New World Order regional governor of Europe, ended up shooting and killing Stormtroopers. I don’t know whether to trust you or stay suspicious of you.” “I know, right,” Kristoff concurred with Cal over their shared mixed feelings on Saphir’s true loyalty. Sighing, Saphir thought to himself, ‘Great, now I have to prove I’m trustworthy to someone else as well.’

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

S-types? You mean those creatures that appeared the same time the New World Order took control?” Lina asked as she scratched her head, “Hmm, never thought of them as being important to be honest. But, what do I know? Anyway, I better get going. It was great meeting you Kairi, along with Mario and Luigi. Never thought I’d ever meet someone else with a Keyblade just like me. Maybe we can have a friendly duel with each other if we ever meet again. But until then… best of luck! See ya!” Lina then waved goodbye to Kairi as she exited the store while carrying the jewelry she collected from inside with a bag.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Flashback: 22 Years Ago (1992) - Apartment Building in Tokyo, Japan~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I observed for as long as I could!” N’Jobu exclaimed to his brother, T’Chaka, describing the discriminatory situation that people of African descent were experiencing in places around the world like Japan, “Their leaders have been assassinated, communities flooded with drugs and weapons. They are overly policed and incarcerated. All over the planet our people suffer because they don't have the tools to fight back. With vibranium and the help of the Crystal Order, they could overthrow every country and rule them all, the right way.” Shaking his head, King T’Chaka of Wakanda said, “You will return home at once, where you will face the council and inform them of your crimes.” Angered, N'Jobu reached into his waistband and pulled a handgun, aiming it at Zuri. Acting quickly, T’Chaka popped his Black Panther claws, springing forward and digging his claws into the handgun’s slide and destroying it before N’Jobu could pull the trigger, and then buried his claws into N’Jobu’s chest, killing his own brother instantly. Zuri was shocked as he watched T’Chaka gently lower his deceased brother’s body to the floor. As tears welled up in T’Chaka’s eyes, he closed his dead brother’s eyes, and told Zuri, “Speak nothing of this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Cemetery~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Matt and the others heard sirens wailing in the distance, indicating that the police were getting closer, Matt pondered for a bit before telling Frank, “Frank… go.” “Huh… what was that?” a surprised Frank questioned while Foggy appeared to be surprised as well. “Go,” Matt repeated, “Get out of here before they catch you.” “You really gonna let me go?” Frank questioned, still confused by what Matt told him. “Just this once,” Matt replied, “But next time, you won’t be so lucky.” Chuckling, Frank slowly got up, and began limping away. But before he left, Frank turned to look at Matt once more, telling him, “Catch ya later, Red.” Frank then left the scene, leaving Matt and Foggy alone, with the demon now trying to figure out what to tell the police.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Siberia, Russia (Area Near New World Order Base) - Outside The Millennium Falcon~

Once the Rebels taking part in the mission exited the Millennium Falcon, Connor told Natasha, “Natasha, you and your team are up.” “Got it,” Natasha replied as she shifted her attention to Finn, BB-8, and Rey, “Let’s go.” “Right,” Finn concurred, nodding as he turned to Rey, “Come on, Rey.” Natasha, Finn, and BB-8 then charged towards the base, ready to deal with the enemies outside the base’s entrance in order to open a path for the other Rebels. “Star. You and your team go on ahead as well,” Connor told Star, “But stay behind and do not engage the enemy until Natasha and her team have opened the path for you to enter the base.” “Yes, sir,” Star enthusiastically replied as she, Marco, and Tom all gave a salute and left. “And now, we wait,” Tuxedo Mask commented as he crossed his arms. “Indeed,” Haytham concurred. And as they waited, Connor looked at his father, telling him, “Must be strange for you, discovering my existence as you have.” “I’m actually curious to know what your mother might have said about me,” Haytham replied, “I always wondered what life might have been like had she and I stayed together. I was devastated when I heard she was unintentionally killed in a crossfire in Osaka.” “Crossfire? Unintentional? That is not what I heard,” Connor told his father, “My mother was actually murdered in cold blood by a Crystal Order member.” “What?!” a surprised Haytham questioned, “B-But that’s impossible. I was assured that she was not a target whe-” “Oh really?! And who told you that?” Connor questioned, “I saw Mother’s corpse and the bullet wound she had. I will never forget what I saw all those years ago. That wound was not from a crossfire, but clearly an intentional shot. The Crystal Order, the very group you were a spokesman of for years, was responsible.” “This doesn’t make sense…” Haytham said, “He gave me his word that no harm was to ever come to her.” “And who is this ‘he’ you are speaking of?” Connor questioned his father, “Someone you can trust more on this incident than the son who had to watch as his mother was buried?!” As Haytham struggled to think of an answer to give to his son, Connor simply shook his head in disappointment and turned away while Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Mini Moon tried cooling him down. As for Haytham, he turned to face Discord and Mewtwo, only for Discord to immediately tell him, “Oh no. Don’t you try pinning this on us. I wasn’t even part of that mission, and Mewtwo wasn’t even born yet. Maybe you should have a long look in the mirror to see who is really responsible for this rift with your own son.” Sighing, Haytham sat at a nearby rock, pondering what he was told by Connor regarding the circumstances of his mother’s death.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Peni’s Apartment~

[​IMG][​IMG]

With some help from Anais, Peni worked extensively on a mech suit for herself for hours until she was finally finished with a design she was happy with. “Anais… I give you… ‘SP//dr’!” Peni announced as she removed tarp from the mech suit she designed, revealing it to Anais. “Wow…” Anais said in awe, “Very spider-themed.” “Yeah, for good reason,” Peni replied, thinking of Spider-Woman. “Is it ready to test out?” Anais asked. “Not quite,” Peni answered as she sat in front of a computer, “Gotta finish installing necessary software to the suit.” As she initiated the installation, Peni turned around and said, “And now, we wait.” “Hmm, anything you wanna do?” Anais asked. “Well, there is one thing I’d like to do to kill some time,” Peni replied.

12. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Mario and Luigi soon returned after encountering no resistance on the way back, after parking their kart within the Lor Starcutter and stepped out the brothers gave a sigh of relief. Luigi admitting. "Well, we should count ourselves lucky that we weren't ripped to shreds..." Mario laughed. "Luigi, we probably could have stopped whatever got in our way." The brothers began to head back inside the building before Yoshi and Kirby walked up to them, the latter asking. "Guys, where have you been?" Mario then explained. "We've been out investigating a local pizza place...and found our target." Luigi nodded before asking the two. "Have C.C. and them finished with Lana yet?" Yoshi nodded. "Yeah, basically we're going to be here for a little while." The brothers nodded before running off deeper into the mall.

C.C. and Cynthia were busy eating a pizza together with the former gently being fed by the latter, their moment interrupted with the sounds of boots against the tile. C.C's golden eyes noticing the brothers before quickly swallowing her food and asked. "Where have you two been? Star Dream told us you had ran off to some pizza place." Mario nodded before explaining. "Yeah, we went because Lina basically told us that one of our targets was spotted there. Luigi and I checked into it and well...you're not going to like what we found out." Luigi brought out his radar and showed C.C. the new logged entry. "The black plume that had been killing both New World Order and Rebels alike is an entity the radar coined as Goku Black." The green-haired woman took Luigi's 3DS and looked at the screen with Cynthia looking over her shoulder, the blonde responding with. "This...isn't good, the power he has is off the charts." C.C. rubbed her chin. "This is reminding me of something, but I don't want to assume it. But whatever he is...we'll need to prepare."

Meanwhile Lana was still in her office working at her computer before she proceeded to make a video call, a blonde teenage girl appeared on screen in a place with a yellow wall, she spoke up. "You called, Lana?" Lana looked at the pointy-eared girl. "Hey Zelda, I called to get a progress report." Zelda smiled. "Well, progress is going rather smoothly with Link and Banjo working together and doubling production. If things go well we should be ready to execute our plan by tomorrow." A green-eyed red-crested breegull soon pushed their head into the call commenting. "Well, it would be faster but Ralph Belmondo over here passed out on the floor from taste-testing the stuff." Zelda glared at the bird. "Kazooie!" The bird looked at Zelda. "What? He really did pass out on the floor." Lana laughed at the argument before she said. "Okay you two, chill out. Besides we've got some reinforcements in our ranks from some old friends of our from Nintendo High. Lucina, Peach, quite a few." Zelda commented. "Well that should make our job easier." Lana nodded. "I hope so."​

13. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~The Captial~

Yuri sighed. "I suppose, just wonder what that woman is planning." Yuri added and walked with Alice towards their residence. "After all, the damn dog is likely hungry again." yuri commented on their rather white wolf companion.

~The Capital, Skyline~

Kaito was sat upon one of the buildings, a folder open on what possible targets he could steal.

14. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Groaning, Sypha hid her face and looked at her passed out and drunk companion, Trevor Belmont, who was sleeping happily. She picked up the drunk hunter as she pulled a arm over her shoulders, grumbling, "Trevor, you are unbelievable. Honestly, can you do anything without thinking of wanting beer all the time?"

Managing to get away from her lecture, Hermione breathed and met up with Harry. They walked around and saw that Ron and Ginny were there, Ron saw his friends and smiled, happy to finally see someone familiar. He ran to them while Mew tilted its head and watched with Ginny, though she gasped as what was starting to look like a heartwarming reunion twisted as Hermione suddenly punched Ron in the face. She shouted, "Ronald Weasley, do you have any idea how worried and scared I was when you and Harry suddenly disappeared?! I was left at school to deal with that egostic and narsasstic selfish brat, Draco, all by myself! I was so scared by myself and worried about you two everyday!"

Ginny nervously chuckled as Ron was unconscious on the ground and Harry sweatdropped, noting to never make Hermione mad at all.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Virginia-

"Well, we managed to get out of the castle thanks to a unusual friend Elsa made." Anna said, looking at Cal. Elsa nodded, "Yes, and I would love to introduce him but he's currently helping another team of Power Ranger obtain a special power somewhere in South America. But maybe someday."

Anna nodded, looking at her sister, laying on her and humming their mother's lullaby.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Siberia, Russia-

Rey ran with the group, holding the strap of her staff. She looked around and kept quiet, thinking about how she could help in the mission.

Sailor Moon looked at Conner and looked down, feeling guilty as she still had her mother though she couldn't see her for the moment since she was still in Japan and sighed.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-The Capital-

"Oh, you know that you're warming up to him." Alice said as they approached their home and Blanca looked up, walking out to them and wagging his tail. Alice knelt down and rubbed him, "Hello, Blanca, were you a good boy?" Blanca licked her and barked.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Abandoned Japanese Military Base-

While working on her next song, Rei looked as some of the Rebels were getting some food and Lita looked confused. She got up and walked to her fellow Scouts. "What's wrong?" She asked, Lita asked, "What is this?"

She held up a piece of bread with a banana through it, Rei hid a small laugh, "Looks like Mrs. Furukawa thought she'd help and sent some of her bread to help the Rebels. I imagine that Mr. Furukawa tried to be nice to let her do that while filling the package with normal bread." Lita still looked confused and helped put the bread away.

15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~The Capital - Outside Scrooge McDuck’s Money Bin~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Having landed in the bridge outside Scrooge’s money bin, the money shark grew four legs and let out a mighty roar as it slowly walked forward while some fishermen were passing under the bridge where the money shark was, collecting whatever coin or treasure they could that the money shark was shedding. And as Lena and Webby watched in shock, Lena commented, “On the bright side it’s not just trying to kill us anymore.” The two then watched as a limo arrived at the bridge, with a stern looking Scrooge McDuck stepping out of the vehicle…

[​IMG]

When I see Launchpad, I’m docking him a day’s wages,” Scrooge grumbled. Upon noticing Scrooge, the money shark roared as it rushed towards Scrooge. “Look!” Lena cried, “It must be after Scrooge’s Number One Dime!” “Why would you think that?” Webby asked, feeling suspicious. “Uh, I don’t know… a… a reason…” Lena replied as she struggled to give an answer, “No time to think, we gotta go!” Lena and Webby then began to race towards the money shark to help Scrooge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Scarif, The Maldives - Citadel Tower~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Jyn and Cassian were in the data vault room while Ignis was outside giving them instructions as he was working behind a computer, Ignis told them, “Schematics bank, Data tower two.” “How do I find that?” Cassian questioned. “Searching,” Ignis replied as he typed up something on the computer, “I can show where the hard-drive is located, but you’ll need the handles for extraction.” “Handles?” Cassian wondered out loud before noticing the two handles that were right in front of him, grabbing hold of them, and noticing he was now controlling a round component that went up and down around the data vault in front of him and Jyn, “Whoa.” Cassian then noticed one part of the data vault was flashing red, indicating that’s where they would find the hard-drive containing the plans they were looking for. But as that was happening, Ignis noticed three Stormtroopers coming his way, so he pressed a button on the computer, closing and locking the door to the data vault room in order to protect Jyn and Cassian…

[​IMG]

Well, finally,” Ignis told the Stormtroopers upon their arrival, hoping his Stormtrooper disguise will prevent them from suspecting him. “Wait, stop,” one of the Stormtroopers replied, noticing the dead Stormtrooper on the floor that Ignis killed earlier as he and the other two Stormtroopers began to suspect Ignis was really a Rebel. “The Rebels! They went over there,” Ignis told the Stormtroopers, trying to mislead them and get them away from the area. Just then, however, Ignis and the Stormtroopers heard a voice coming from Ignis’s communicator near the computer. Specifically, it was Cassian’s voice, who was asking Ignis, “Ignis. What’s going on out there?” Sighing, Ignis said, “Oh well.” Taking out a pair of his trusty knives, Ignis kicked one of the Stormtroopers, quickly using him as a human shield to protect himself as the other two Stormtroopers began shooting with their blasters. Ignis then let go of the dead Stormtrooper he was using to shield himself, and threw both of his knives towards the necks of the two remaining Stormtroopers, instantly killing them both.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Virginia - Forest~

Wait, did you say ‘Power Rangers’?” Cal questioned Elsa after hearing her mention a team of Power Rangers going to South America, “So, some of them are still around?” “Yes, you can say that,” Saphir replied. “What about you?” Kristoff asked Cal, “Do you mind me asking if your team is still around?” But upon noticing the sadness in Cal’s face as he sighed, and hearing BD-1 give a sad electronic beep, Kristoff realized that something bad happened, saying, “Oh, I see… do you mind me asking what happened?” “Don’t know what there is to say,” Cal replied as he began remembering his fallen teammates, “For a long time, me and my friends defended the city of Memphis, Tennessee from bad guys. We called ourselves the Zeo Power Rangers. Heh, those were the days. But… then the Great Purge happened, and we found ourselves fighting those Cybermen that came out of nowhere. We tried hitting them with everything we got, but nothing was able to stop them. Not our attacks, not our Zords… they were pretty much invincible. After our Zords were destroyed, we tried to make a run for it, but we were hunted down, one by one. I watched as every single one of my friends was killed, right in front of me. Luckily for me, BD was able to cause a distraction, allowing me to escape with him. Yet, it never really felt like I was lucky, because ever since that day, I’ve spent every single day trying to hide from the New World Order, going from place to place to avoid being found. And the worst part is that every time I sleep, I always have the same recurring nightmare where I have to watch my friends getting killed.” BD-1 gave another sad electronic beep as he patted Cal’s hand with his foot. “Wow… you’ve been through a lot, haven’t you,” Olaf commented. “Believe it or not, I know how you feel,” Kristoff told Cal, “I may not be a Power Ranger or a Rider, but I lost teammates of my own to the New World Order as well. I had to endure the same thing you went through when I was the last surviving Rebel in Arendelle.” “So, you’re a survivor like me,” Cal said. “Yep,” Kristoff replied, “I know it’s hard. But with the right support, I know you’ll get through it.” “Is that how you got through it?” Cal asked. Looking at the others in the group, particularly Anna, Kristoff smiled as he answered, “Yeah, it is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Somewhere in Sub-Sahara Africa - Rebel Base~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Your uncle helped the Crystal Order steal Vibranium,” Zuri continued with his story as a distraught T’Challa continued listening, “When your father confronted him, he drew his weapon on me. But your father was too quick for him. Your father killed his own brother… to save my life.” “And the child?” T’Challa asked, wondering about his uncle’s child. “We left him,” Zuri answered, “We had to maintain the lie.” Upset, T'Challa stormed out without saying another word to Zuri.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Cemetery~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Looker and Officer Jenny arrived at the cemetery along with other police officers, they noticed Matt and Foggy slowly approaching them…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Matt! Thank goodness you’re alright!” Jenny cried as she and Looker rushed towards the demon and his Pokemon. “My, you sure look worn out,” Looker commented, “Did you see him? The Punisher, Frank Castle… did you find him?” “Yeah…” Matt replied as he was about to lie, “But, he got away. I couldn’t catch up to him.” Breathing a sigh of disappointment, Looker said, “Alright. Guess we better continue searching for him. Thank you for your help, Murdock.” “Yeah, go home. Get some rest. You earned it,” Jenny added. Smiling as he nodded, Murdock began walking away while followed by Foggy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Siberia, Russia - Outside New World Order Base~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Hiding behind bushes as she and her team were planning their attack while they witnessed several Stormtroopers standing guard outside the New World Order base, Natasha said, “Even if we take them out, the front gate will still be shut tight.” “Natasha, have you forgotten already?” Finn questioned as he summoned his Keyblade, “I have a giant key as a weapon. It could easily open that gate. All I need is a distraction that’ll allow me to stand in front of the gate and unlock it without interruption.” “Right, I keep forgetting about your Keyblade,” Natasha said, “Alright… BB-8, stay here. Rey, on my mark, we charge… 3… 2… 1… Now!” Natasha then charged towards the Stormtroopers, surprising them as she pulled out her guns and began shooting at them, dodging their blaster fire while expecting Rey to help her out. As that was happening, Finn avoided the conflict, rushing straight towards the gate in order to unlock it with his Keyblade. But just as he arrived, he was caught by surprise from an AT-ST that emerged from the shadows and began shooting at him. “Oh, come on!” Finn cried as he backed away, trying to avoid getting shot while trying to figure out how to deal with the walker. ‘Dammit…’ Natasha thought to herself as she noticed what was happening with Finn while trying to deal with Stormtroopers, ‘We hit a snag already?!’

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Siberia, Russia (Area Near New World Order Base) - Outside The Millennium Falcon~

Looking through binoculars, Tuxedo Mask was able to see the battle outside the base start, but noticed the AT-ST appearing and giving trouble for Finn. “Not good,” Tuxedo Mask told Connor, handing him the binoculars so that the Rebel leader can see the situation unfolding for himself, “A walker just appeared out of nowhere.” “Should we help out?” Sailor Mini Moon asked. “No,” Connor replied, “We stick to the plan. Natasha and her team still have a chance to overcome this unexpected obstacle.” “I hope you’re right,” Tuxedo Mask said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Peni’s Apartment~

[​IMG][​IMG]

While they were waiting for Peni’s mech suit to get all the necessary software installed, Anais and Penny were having a very tense game of chess, both sweating and staring at the pieces on the chess board as each was trying to figure out the other’s next move. Just then, the two heard a beep coming from Peni’s computer. “Oh, looks like it’s ready!” Peni immediately said as she got up, “We’ll continue this later.” “Phew, alright,” Anais replied with a sigh of relief, thankful that she gets some rest after the mentally exhausting game of chess she had with Peni. As the two walked over to Peni’s mech suit, Peni disconnected all the wires connected to the suit, with Anais asking, “What now?” “I think I’d like to give it a test run,” Peni answered, “Meet me at the rooftop. Let me try getting up there on my own while riding the suit.” “Alright. But be careful not to smash anything,” Anais said as she grabbed her umbrella and backpack and left to go up to the rooftop.

16. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Kallen walked up to the group and began to carry the unconscious Ron with her metal arm jokingly telling him with a smile. "All right, princess. Let's get you into a bed." Neru was soon following behind her dragging a sleeping Haku and a smiling-drunk Meiko along the floor shouting. "Kallen, wait for me!" Meiko drunkenly began to slur out. "Mommy, I'm not tired yet..." Makoto, Ann, and Haru were observing this scene as Haru asked. "Are they normally like this?" Ann responded with a chirpy. "They're fine, just drunk." Makoto raised an eyebrow. "Yet somehow they fight with drunken fists." Peach walked up to Hermione and the others before she calmly asked. "Hey, is everything okay here?"

Meanwhile after having said her goodbyes to Lina, Kairi had found Kai merely laying about on the floor before smirking and brought out her phone. "Hey Kai, mind helping me with something?" Kai rose up looking at Kairi. "Sure, what's up?" Kairi then explained. "Well, meet me at this abandoned clothing store. Then we'll have some fun." Kairi then giggled before Kai stood up smirking and telling Kairi. "Excellent, you've been learning well from me." The two began to skip away happily.

~Olive Hill. Kentucky: Banjo's House~

Meanwhile some miles away on a hill, a small blue house sat on top looking rather ordinary. Inside Zelda had finished speaking to Lana before looking at Sylpha dealing with an unconscious Trevor before sighing and looked at Kazooie mentioning. "Despite your mouth, you were right...let's get him onto the couch." Zelda walked over and began to lift Trevor before placing him on a nearby couch. A small female bear with blonde hair bounced in clad in a red shirt and blue shorts before asking Sylpha and Zelda. "Um, is Mr. Belmont going to be okay?" Zelda rubbed the bear's head. "Mr. Belmont just needs to sleep, he will be fine Tooty." Kazooie then commented. "Yeah Tooty, don't drink the stuff that Banjo and Link are making. It's only for adults."​

17. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-The Capital~

Yuri crossed his arms, looking at Blanca as Alice greeted the wolf with a smile. "And this is why people wonder why we got this guy because of your relative in that sleepy village somewhere in the country. sending him over, you know the one with that creepy doll of his." Yuri of-handily commented.

~Nintendo High, Gymnasium~

Kasumi was in the middle of practicing with her ballet, stretching her legs and attempting some prances or twirls, keeping her mind concentrated on perfection, after all, that's what she had to be, the perfect honor student.

~Unknown Location~

Evolt was looking curiously at some of the things he was witnessing in a town with the Cybermen, he cupped his chin. "I wonder what would happen if they upgraded further beyond their usual humanoid bodies...."

18. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Yeah, just happy to get that out of my system." Hermione said, breathing and calming down. Harry thought and said, "Let's see, we disappeared in November and it's Feburary now, so yeah, I guess letting it out after holding it in for three months is a nice feeling to have." Ginny smiled and nodded as Mew floated up to Hermione and rubbed against her.

Eiji and Ankh went to find a place to rest.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Olive Hill, Kentucky - Banjo's House-

Sypha sat with Trevor, using her power to freeze a cup of water and gently placed it on his forehead to cease his incoming hangover. She sighed and smiled at the sleeping Belmont, holding his hand.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Virginia - Forest-

"I'm so sorry." Elsa said, holding her legs. "I should have been a better queen and leader. But I couldn't in fear of what may happen to Anna or the citizens of Arendelle. I messed up." "Oh, Elsa....." Anna said, hugging her sister.

[​IMG]

-Siberia, Russia - Outside NWO Base-

"Damn it...." Rey whispered before suddenly a four legged creature appeared, pouncing on the AT-ST before it got shook off. The creature roar, getting up and trying again. Rey looked confused, the creature had golden braces on its legs, beads and feathers reminisct of the Native America culture, similar to the markings on its legs and a flaming tip on the end of its tail. She looked at the creature, "What is that thing?"

[​IMG]

-Siberia, Russia - Area near the Base-

Sailor Moon watched and looked confused, she asked, "What is going on? Where did that thing come from?" She guessed that no one knew about the creature and just watched the creature attack the AT-ST.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-The Capital - Alice and Yuri's home-

"I know, Uncle Gepetto is unique." Alice said, petting Blanca who gently licked her on her cheek. Then he went to Yuri, rubbing against his leg and stretched. Alice smiled and got up, unlocking the door and stepping inside.

19. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~The Capital - Outside Scrooge McDuck’s Money Bin~

[​IMG]

Heave off! That’s my money!” Scrooge scolded as he noticed the fishermen under the bridge he was in continue to collect whatever money and treasure the money shark was shedding. Shifting his attention back to the four-legged money shark, Scrooge exclaimed, “Oi! Gilt-gills! Come and get me!” Looking at Scrooge, the money shark sensed that Scrooge was wearing his Number One Dime around his neck. The money shark then began to focus on the Number One Dime, trying to magnetically pull it away from Scrooge. “My Number One Dime!” Scrooge cried as he held on to the cord attached to his Number One Dime, trying hard not to let go of it while the money shark continued trying to magnetically retrieve the coin. Eventually, the cord holding the coin was detached, and Scrooge watched as the Number One Dime flew towards the shark and was swallowed by it. “Oh no ye don’t ye predatory piggy bank!” Scrooge cried as he grabbed his cane and charged towards the money shark, jumping on the hood of a car, which popped and sent him flying towards the monster, which gulped him up in one bite. “Hi Mr. McDee/Uncle Scrooge!” Launchpad, Huey, Dewey, Louie all greeted Scrooge from inside the money shark’s stomach as he joined them. “Everyone,” Scrooge greeted them back.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Mr. McDuck!” Webby cried upon seeing what just happened, racing towards the money shark to try and save him and the others. Lena was about to join Webby, but stopped upon hearing Magica de Spell’s maniacal laugh in her mind.

~Sky Over Scarif in The Maldives~

[​IMG]

While Bogo watched as a high number of TIE Fighters were trying to attack the ship he was on, the X-Wing Gold Squadron was continuing to try and attack the shield gate, but wasn’t having much of an effect.

[​IMG]

We're having no effect on that shield!” Gold leader Hera Syndulla complained as she continued leading her squadron of X-Wings in attacking the shield gate.

[​IMG]

How much more can that thing take?” Red Leader Benjamin Clawhauser wondered out loud as he was leading his squadron of X-Wings in attacking TIE Fighters and defending Gold Squadron.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Virginia - Forest~

No Elsa, it’s not your fault,” Saphir told Elsa, “Whatever bad things happened, it was because of the New World Order. You did the best that you could.” 'First shooting Stormtroopers, and now this,' Kristoff thought to himself after hearing what Saphir said, 'Could he really have gone through a heel-face turn?'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Siberia, Russia - Outside New World Order Base~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Finn and Natasha were both surprised by the creature’s appearance as it battled the AT-ST. “Not what I had in mind, but I’ll take it!” Finn said, relieved that the AT-ST was too distracted with the creature to attack him, while Natasha continued dealing with Stormtroopers. Rushing towards the base’s gate, Finn pointed his Keyblade towards it, and a beam of light shot from the Keyblade towards the gate, causing an image of a large keyhole to appear momentarily on the gate as the sound of a lock unlocking was heard in the area. Once the image of the keyhole disappeared, the gate opened on its own. “Yes!” Finn cheered as Star, Marco, and Tom charged towards the base now that the gate was open…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

CHAARGE!” Star cried as she, Marco, and Tom entered the base. As for Finn, he shifted his attention to the AT-ST as it continued battling the creature, deciding to help it out for saving him. Joining the creature by its side while holding his Keyblade, Finn told the creature, “Hey, hope you don’t mind a little help battling that walker.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Connor and the others watched as the creature appeared and attacked the AT-ST. “What is that?” Tuxedo Mask wondered out loud. “I am not sure,” Connor replied, “But whatever it is, it seems to be helping turn the tide.” Once Star and her team were able to enter the base, Discord said, “Star’s team made it in!” “Then it is now our turn,” Connor declared as he took out his tomahawk, “We go now!” “Right,” Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Mini Moon replied. “Charge!” Discord cried as Connor and the others charged towards the base.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Apartment Building Rooftop~

[​IMG]

Covering herself from the rain with her umbrella, Anais was waiting on Peni to come up and demonstrate the mech suit she just built. As she was waiting, Anais was holding on to her Dango plush while humming a particular tune to herself. Just then, Anais noticed what appeared to be Peni’s mech suit jumping from the side of the apartment building, and landing right in front of her…

[​IMG]

Hey, Anais!” Peni greeted Anais. “Peni?! You’re really controlling that suit?” Anais questioned Peni. “Yep,” Peni responded back as her mech suit opened up, revealing herself inside…

[​IMG]

So far so good!” Peni continued, “Currently, I didn’t seem to have trouble climbing up the building and jumping high.” “Nice,” Anais remarked, “What else can it do?” “Unfortunately, not much else,” Peni replied, “The purpose of this test was to see if I could use it to climb up here. Just an initial test. But the suit has yet to be programmed with combat functions. And that’s where Spider-Woman comes in. If I could see her in action while I’m controlling the suit, I could record her moves so that they could be programmed into the suit.” “And then you’d be able to web-sling and do other cool crime fighting stuff with your suit?” Anais asked. “That’s the plan,” Peni replied, “For now, I’m just glad that the suit definitely works.

20. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

After discussing with Aoi about Mario and Luigi's findings Cynthia, C.C., Robin, and Zone-Tan were walking about checking things out when Cynthia's eyes spotted Mew. She quickly grabbed her friends and pulled them behind a hiding spot whispering. "Do you girls see what I see?" Zone-Tan squinted her eyes asking. "Is it some kind of flying cat pokemon?" Cynthia looked at her purple-haired friend with excitement in her eyes. "No, that right there is Mew...said to be one of the rarest Pokémon to even get a glimpse of." Robin's eyes widened as she asked. "If it's rare, then why is it here? Shouldn't you catch it?" Cynthia looked at Robin flatly telling her. "No, let it be...besides it may belong to someone else. But its DNA is supposedly in every Pokémon on the planet." C.C. then said. "If its genetics are in every Pokémon, wouldn't that mean it'd be in every known legendary too?" Cynthia's eyes widened in shock as she muttered. "Then that'd mean...oh boy...that'd be a chicken and egg situation..."​