Crossover: Re: Mario's High School Days II - Age of the New World Order

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Siberia, Russia: Apartment~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Hey, Rini… wanna play with the snow outside?” Sammy asked. “Sure,” Rini replied, “Hope Bonnie’s outside as well.” “You two be careful, okay?” Darien told Rini and Sammy as he was busy unpacking. “Yes,” both Sammy and Rini replied as they left the apartment and went outside to enjoy the snow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Calcutta, India: Abandoned Warehouse~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Looking out a broken window, Dr. Banner and the witches watched as Stormtroopers and Cybermen were detaining countless people outside, with no end to the crackdown in sight. “Wow, I’ve never seen the New World Order this intent during a crackdown,” Banner commented, “Guess they must be really pissed by what happened earlier.” “Ugh, we can’t just stand here and do nothing!” Amanda complained. “And what do you propose?” Diana questioned, “Hopefully not the same thing you did earlier.” “Oh, there you go again, Diana,” Amanda complained, “Well, if you didn’t like what I did earlier, then what do you propose?” “Well, since you asked, I believe that a situation like this deserves proper planning,” Diana replied as she crossed her arms. “I have to agree with Diana,” Ursula said, “Unless we’re careful, one mistake could be fatal.” “Alright, have it your way,” Amanda told Diana, shrugging. Grinning, Diana asked Bruce, “Dr. Banner… how do you propose dealing with the Stormtroopers and Cybermen out there?” “Well, in this particular situation, the more the merrier,” Bruce replied. “So what you’re saying is that, since there’s a lot of us, there’s strength in numbers?” Lotte asked. “Well, you’re not wrong,” Bruce responded, “But… I was thinking more along the lines of splitting up… attacking the New World Order from different spots. The more unique spots where they are attacked, the harder it is for them to maintain control of the situation.” “That can actually work,” Ursula commented, “Jasminka, you got a map of the city?” “Yes,” Jasminka replied as she pulled out a map of Calcutta from her pocket so the group can look over the map and strategize on how to go about with the plan that Dr. Banner suggested.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Hell's Kitchen District: Matt Murdock's Apartment~

[​IMG][​IMG]

While Foggy was on the floor enjoying some Pokemon treats, Matt was seated on the kitchen table, drinking a warm cup of herbal tea as he pondered what was found in the home of Frank Castle. Just then, Matt heard his cell phone ring, and quickly answered it, saying, “Hello?” “Matt, it’s Jenny,” Officer Jenny’s voice replied on Matt’s phone…

[​IMG]

Listen, I did some digging on the case tied to that x-ray of Frank Castle,” Jenny continued. “And?” Matt asked. “It was horrible,” Jenny replied, “Frank and his family seemed to be spending the day at Twinkle Park. But while they were there, two opposing gangs were there as well. It looked like a drug deal between the two gangs went sour, and a gunfight ensued. Frank and his family were caught in the crossfire, and it looked like Frank was the only survivor despite being declared officially dead.” “That… that explains everything…” Matt said, realizing why Castle does what he does, “Thanks for letting me know.” Hanging up, Matt sighed as he put his phone down while pondering what he had just learned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Los Angeles, California: New World Order Facility~

[​IMG][​IMG]

I don't mean to sound ungrateful, because I am truly grateful,” Simmons told Bobbi as the two were running down the hallway so they can get out, “But... what the hell is going on?” “Well, like you, I too was a J.I.A. agent who survived the Great Purge. Jeffrey Mace sent me in to infiltrate the New World Order and keep an eye on you,” Bobbi replied. “Well, you did a spot-on job, really,” Jemma commended Bobbi, “You were quite intimidating.” “Sorry about that,” Bobbi apologized, “I had to assess other security issues that were in play.” “Yeah, like everyone in the building receiving an e-mail blowing my cover?” Jemma asked. “Yeah, that was a curveball,” Bobbi replied. “I'm afraid there's no way I'm walking out that front door,” Jemma commented as she and Bobbi slowed down. “Okay, don't worry. All we have to do is get to the roof. There's already an extraction team there waiting,” Bobbi replied, “Okay, just wait here. It's all part of the plan. All right?” Nodding, Jemma stopped, and waited as Bobbi went to take care of something in order to get herself and Jemma out of the building.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Osaka, Japan - Television Station~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Stay quiet and we won't have a problem,” Adewale ordered Piers Morgan as he tied his hands to his chair, just like the rest of the employees in the studio. Approaching Fury, Phil said, “Baymax and Hiro are getting everything set.” “We're good to go out here,” Fury replied, “No one's putting up a fight.” “Yes, but we will,” Piers threatened, catching the attention of the Rebels, “If you think the New World Order will let you get away with this, then you're delusional.” Rolling his eyes after hearing Piers’s threat, Lt. Surge approached him, and delivered a mighty punch to Piers’s stomach, causing him to groan in pain. “On… second thought… feel free to take whatever equipment you need,” Piers nervously told the Rebels as he was still hurt from Lt. Surge’s punch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Scarif, The Maldives - Stolen NWO Ship~

Once the inspectors and Stormtroopers who had boarded Rogue One’s stolen ship were knocked out by surprise from the Rebels inside, Jyn put on the outfit of one of the inspectors in order to disguise herself. Cassian disguised himself with the outfit of one of the inspectors as well, while Ignis disguised himself with a Stormtrooper outfit. “Hey guys… good luck,” Noctis wished Jyn, Cassian, and Ignis with their task. “And be careful,” Prompto added. “You too,” Jyn responded as she took a deep breath. “Go! Go now, you’re clear!” Bodhi notified the others after noticing that the coast was clear outside for the Rebels to make their move. Jyn, Cassian, and Ignis then proceeded to exit the ship, maintaining their cover as they walked towards the railspeeder that would take them to the Citadel Tower. And as that was happening, Noctis and Prompto snuck out of the ship with the other Rebels, heading towards the jungle canopy near the landing pad to avoid getting detected by the New World Order

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Northern Nigeria - New World Order Cyberman Facility: Control Room~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Stretching, one of the Stormtroopers told Thorax, “Hey, buddy… mind doing me a solid and watching over things while I go and stretch my legs?” “Uhh, sure thing,” Thorax replied. “Thanks,” the Stormtrooper thanked Thorax as he got out of his seat and headed outside. Taking the seat he was offered, Thorax realized this was the perfect opportunity to sneak T’Challa and the others into the facility. “Hey, Shuri,” Thorax whispered into his earpiece so that the other Stormtroopers in the room wouldn’t hear him. “Yes, Thorax… what is it?” Shuri’s voice asked Thorax through his earpiece…

[​IMG]

I’m about to open the north entrance,” Thorax whispered to Shuri. “North entrance, got it,” Shuri responded. ‘And opening the north entrance…’ Thorax thought to himself as he pressed on a button that unlocked the facility’s north entrance. “Shuri, the North entrance has been opened,” Thorax whispered. “Got it,” Shuri responded, “Thank you, Thorax.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~New Mexico - Mann Co Factory: Outside~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Well, you heard her,” Kristoff told Anna after hearing what C.C. told her, “Like I said, we gotta get back to the Lor Starcutter and get ready to take off.” Nodding, Olaf and Saphir followed Kristoff and Sven into the Lor Starcutter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown~

[​IMG]

Not bad. Not bad at all,” Finnick complemented Lita as he watched her practicing her punches, applauding her, “Though, your form’s just... slightly off. Mind if I give you some pointers?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Siberia, Russia: Empty Restaurant~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

BB-8 used his dome shaped head to nod in response to Rey asking him to do whatever he can to help with the recon mission. “We gotta go,” Natasha told the group, “Don’t wanna keep Katniss waiting.” “Right,” Finn responded, “Rey, BB-8, let’s go.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
  2. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Lor Starcutter-

Standing in the ship, Harry breathed, looking as the Galleon flew in the sky. Hermione held his hand, she said, "Your dad's gonna be okay, he's with Remus and that other you." Harry nodded and smiled as Vulpix rubbed against him.

Nico yawned and stretched, looking at Yuuki and went to talk with her about the games she liked while Lily explored the ship.

Anna nodded and stretched, Elsa looked as the ship left and hoped the passengers would be fine as they went on their journey. Ryotaro walked around and sighed, suddenly tripped for no reason and groaned.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gokai Galleon-

Marvelous drove the Galleon to Peru, following the path that was made on the map. Ahim made some tea for the passengers while Emma was sitting on the couch. She looked at the team of the Rangers who were traveling with them. Dante was leaning against the wall and looked out a window.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Siberia Russia - Apartment-

Serena smiled at the two of them and sat down, stretching and breathing. She pulled her legs and held her legs, thinking of her friends.

[​IMG]

-Siberia, Russia - Empty Restaurant-

"Alright, if we're ready, lets do it." Rey said, lightly bundling herself up and walked with them.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Abandoned Japanese Military Base-

"Alright, I think I could use some pointers in case I decide to join a mission." Lita said, looking at Finnick and smiled.

3. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Mann Co. Robotics Factory~

And so, work began on final preparations to leave. Nooks and crannies were checked for important files. Bowser was lugging a inactive Metal Mario to the Lor on his own before Kallen came running over and lifted the other side up with her metal arm remarking. "Easy there, we want this in good condition." Bowser nodded. "All right, although I hope it's not a hassle for you." The two proceeded with carrying the robot back to the Lor Starcutter.

Meanwhile C.C., Aoi, Cynthia, Futaba, and Neru were in the Lab. The group looking over exactly as Futaba and Neru described earlier, a computer with a glass dome attached to it that housed a gray-colored square plate, the machine being hooked up to a makeshift black square with a empty place in the middle. Aoi commenting on it. "Hikaru was right, it does look like a Nether Portal. The black blocks don't even look like something you'd find on this planet." Futaba with a cat-like expression pressed a button on the machine causing purple energy to appear within the empty section. C.C. adding. "And it is still operational." Neru looked at the green-haired woman explaining. "From what we could figure out, this computer seeks out the location of these plates and gets the coordinates, thus setting up the portal to where it will go." Cynthia looked thoughtful. "And considering that none of us would quite be able to operate such a machine like this, removing the plate now would make the hunt harder." C.C. looked at her blonde friend before she said. "Let's head back to the Lor, We understand what we're looking at now." Everyone nodded and began to leave the room.​

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
  4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Scarif, The Maldives - Jungle Canopy~

[​IMG]

As two Stormtroopers were patrolling a jungle canopy in one of the islands surrounding the New World Order complex, one of the Stormtroopers asked the other Stormtrooper, “Hey, did you hear the rumors?” “Yeah, the T-15s have been marked obsolete,” the other Stormtrooper responded. “Oh boy, it’s about time for that,” the Stormtrooper commented. Just then, the two Stormtroopers were caught in surprise by an attack from Noctis and Prompto…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Noctis impaled one of the Stormtroopers with the Sword of the Wise, while Prompto knocked out the other Stormtrooper with a kick to the head. Grinning, Prompto took a picture of the Stormtrooper he knocked out with his camera. Noticing that Noctis and Prompto cleared the way for them, the other Rebels that Noctis and Prompto were in charge of began planting explosives in random places. Once they were done, Noctis and Prompto would proceed to deal with other Stormtroopers to allow the other Rebels to continue planting explosives.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Once Rini and Sammy left outside, Darien told Serena, “Hey, Serena… excuse me for asking this, but… back in China, when I asked if you felt something when we kissed, you said you did feel something. Would you mind telling me what it is you felt? You wouldn’t happen to have experienced a strange vision of some sort… did you?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Los Angeles, California: New World Order Facility~

[​IMG][​IMG]

We've been compromised,” Bobbi told a Stormtrooper who was standing near the stairs as she approached him, “I need you to abandon your post and follow protocol 6-8-5.” However, just then, Jemma rushed towards the two despite being told by Bobbi to remain in the hallway…

[​IMG]

“It's her!” the Stormtrooper cried upon noticing Jemma, pulling out his blaster, only to get knocked out by a punch by Bobbi. “I told you there was a plan,” a surprised Bobbi told Simmons. “I know. I'm sorry, but…” Jemma replied, pointing to the hallway, where Bobbi noticed Ruby and two Stormtroopers approaching them…

[​IMG]

Okay, go get to the roof. Go,” Bobbi ordered Jemma, who did as she was ordered, running towards the stairs. As for Bobbi, she took out her battle staves while slowly walking towards Ruby and her Stormtroopers in order to deal with them.

~Northern Nigeria - New World Order Cyberman Facility: North Entrance~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After quietly dealing with the Stormtroopers guarding the facility’s northern entrance, Okoye and Nakia noticed T’Challa, Shuri, and other Rebels approach them…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Let’s go,” Okoye ordered the others, who nodded as they began following her into the facility.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

That’s the spirit!” Finnick replied to Lita, “So, Lita, is it? What you wanna try to focus on is making sure you lean a bit more forward when delivering your punches. That way, you could deliver an even stronger punch. Like this…” Finnick then demonstrated what he was talking about, showing Lita how he leaned a bit forward before delivering a punch. “See? Easy, right? Now you give it a try,” Finnick told Lita.

~Siberia, Russia~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Waiting near the village’s entrance, Connor and the others watched as Finn’s group approached them…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sorry we’re late,” Natasha apologized. “So… what’s the plan?” Finn asked. “Marco, Star, the two of you will search the eastern side over there,” Connor informed Star and Marco, pointing them in the direction they should investigate. “Rey, you and your group will search the western side,” Katniss told Rey and the others in her group. “I’ll also be helping out by keeping an eye from the sky,” Hiccup said as he got on Toothless’s back, “Good luck to all of you.” Toothless then took off, flying straight towards the sky with Hiccup. Noticing an eagle in the sky, Connor assured both groups, “I too will be keeping a watch. Should either of you experience danger of any sort, I will make sure to rush and assist you.” “Thanks,” Marco and Star thanked Connor as they left to go conduct their recon mission. “Let’s go,” Natasha told Finn, Rey, and BB-8. “Right,” Finn replied, nodding as he and BB-8 followed Natasha to conduct their recon mission.

5. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Peru, South America-

Thanks to the boosters on the engines, it didn't take long for the Galleon to arrive at the rocky terrian that surrounded the area, and everyone got off the ship. "Oh my gosh." Kimberly said, looking around and awed at the location. "Look at this place." "Are you sure this is the right place, Doc?" Emma asked, looking at the blond haired green colored member. Doc said, "Well, we're close. For some reason, I couldn't get us closer." "So you messed up?" Luka said, crossing her arms while Marvelous just yawned, Doc pouted and said, "I did not mess up!"

"Everybody, over here!" Nala shouted, having gone on a little exploring and everyone ran to see a skeletal corpse, going pale or looking shocked at the sight. Luka whistled, "Looks like someone had a bad day." "But what is it?" James asked, looking at the group. Billy answered, "I think the better question is what was it?" "Definitately not the welcoming committee, that's for sure." Kimberly noted. Thomas said, "Come on, lets get going." "Yeah, we got a job to do." Tommy said. So the group began to venture to find the mountain ridge, unaware of being watched by a green cloaked figure from atop a cliff.

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Yeah, a town against a beautiful sunrise and a clock tower, a handsome prince was there and five masked beings." Serena said, trying to think back to what she had seen when she kissed Darien.

[​IMG]

-Siberia, Russia-

"Okay, we're gonna be careful and quiet while gathering information." Rey said, thinking and walking with them.

Lita took a breath and followed his instruction, leaning forward as she delivered a punch. Rei found Mina with her music and sat, letting the Scout of Venus help her write and work on her songs for the livestream.

6. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Lor Starcutter: Meeting Room~

Most of the group minus Mario and Luigi had quickly assembled within the Meeting Room aboard the Lor, said room was designed akin to Japanese culture with the lower table and seating. Aoi quickly summed up to everyone. "So we found the machine the girls were talking about, a plate is attached to it and we should try to get the plate that Gray had initially located." Robin then questioned. "Aoi, you're a smart kid...but should we really risk it for a plate? Sure we know Cynthia gets something from these plates based on what happened in Shalour City." Kai looked at Aoi before she said. "Yeah, for all we know whomever we send through could end up being cut off from the rest or worse." Iffy then chimed in pointing a thumb at Kai. "I'm gonna have to agree with her here." Star Dream then elaborated. "Indeed, the suits I designed would need testing. Not to mention that the destination the portal was set for could boil most of you alive if not properly prepared."

Samus looked at everyone before she suggested. "If we are really going to try to get this plate, then I could go and get it. After all my Varia Suit is heat resistant." Compa was shaking her head before insisting to the blonde. "You just fought a giant dragon, you need to rest." C.C. nodded. "Yeah, you need to rest and not strain your mind." Star Dream then suggested. "I could record and save the coordinates now, that way we can come back to get the plate later." Akira was in thought. "That way we could get the plate that Gray was using and launch." Star Dream responded to Akira. "Exactly, it would be less strain on our resources." C.C. lazily sat back in her seat. "Then let's get the plate and get out of this place." Zone-Tan came ascending through the floor holding the gray plate from earlier and handed it to C.C. cheekily remarking. "Here you go, boss. I went ahead and got it while you were talking." C.C. looked at her before taking the plate. "Thanks, but I'm not your boss." Star Dream ten began procedure to launch the Lor Starcutter making sure that the ship was cloaked and the engines were running before the cloaked ship flew off into the sky away from the abandoned facility.​

7. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Scarif, The Maldives - Citadel Tower (Observation Deck)~

[​IMG]

Arriving to the Citadel Tower’s observation deck, Orson Krennic heard one of the officers present asking him, “Director, what brings you to Scarif?” “Galen Erso,” Krennic answered, “I want every dispatch, every transmission he has ever sent called up for inspection.” “All of them?” the same officer asked. “Yes. All of them,” Krennic answered sternly, “Get started.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

'A town against a beautiful sunrise and a clock tower… why does that sound so familiar…' Darien thought to himself. "That's… interesting…" Darien told Serena, "Because, I also had a vision myself, and wasn't sure if you experienced something as well. But, my vision was a bit different. You see, in my vision, I was on the moon with the same princess I told you about from my dreams, in what looked like a castle of some sort. But the strangest thing was I also saw someone who strongly resembled Connor approaching the princess and myself. What do you think it means?"

~Siberia, Russia - Forest (Eastern Side)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Walking through a forest after leaving the village, Star and Marco were on the lookout for anything suspicious or dangerous, all while Star was dancing and singing, “Oooh, Star and Marco… on a Rebel mission… to defeat the New World Order… yeah!” “Star… what are you singing?” Marco asked Star. “Our own theme song, you silly goose,” Star playfully replied. “Heh, didn’t know I even had one,” Marco remarked. “Oh, I just made it up now, for the occasion,” Star replied. “Well, with a little bit more practice, I’m sure you’d be good enough to join Love Sentence,” Marco said. “Love… Sentence?” a confused Star asked, not sure what Marco was referring to. Gasping, Marco questioned, “You don’t know Love Sentence?!” “Uhh… guess not,” Star replied, smiling as she shrugged. “Oh, you are so missing out on a big part of Earth culture,” Marco said, “When we go back to the village, I’m gonna make sure you listen to every one of their songs.” “Alrighty then,” Star replied. Just then, the two heard the sound of a twig snapping nearby. “What’s that?” Marco wondered out loud. “Let’s check it out,” Star replied as she took out her wand, with Marco nodding as he and Star went to see if there was someone, or something, eavesdropping on them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Siberia, Russia - Forest (Western Side)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Finn, Natasha, BB-8, and Rey were exploring a forest as part of their recon mission, Natasha asked, “Hey, Finn… anything in particular you think we should look out for?” “Well, unfortunately, the snowy environment will prove to be an advantage for Stormtroopers, considering the snow will help their armor blend in and become camouflaged,” Finn replied, “So be extra careful.” Nodding, Natasha whispered to Rey, “In case you’re wondering, Finn is an ex-Stormtrooper. Don’t worry, he’s on the side of the Rebels now, providing us with good tips on dealing with the New World Order.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Los Angeles, California: New World Order Facility - Rooftop~

[​IMG]

Where are they?” Simmons wondered out loud after arriving to the rooftop as Bobbi had instructed her, expecting an extraction team, but not seeing anyone as she kept looking around, “We're trapped.” “Southwest corner! Repeat, Southwest corner!” Morse yelled while communicating with someone on a phone as she arrived to the rooftop, carrying a blaster with her…

[​IMG]

Just then, Bobbi and Jemma noticed a Stormtrooper had caught up to them, and began shooting at them…

[​IMG]

Get down!” Bobbi ordered Jemma, who took cover as instructed while Bobbi and the Stormtrooper exchanged blaster fire. Eventually, Bobbi grabbed Jemma’s arm as she cried, “Run!” Noticing that Bobbi was dragging her right towards the edge of the rooftop, Jemma’s heart sank as she cried, “There's no one there!” Without hesitation, Bobbi forced Jemma to jump with her off the rooftop, causing to Jemma to shriek. But within a second, Jemma and Bobbi both landed on what turned out to be a cloaked Quinjet that was hovering near the building. ‘A Quinjet?’ Jemma thought to herself as her heartbeat began to slow down a bit after what had happened. Bobbi and Jemma then noticed a hatch open up to allow the two of them to enter as the Quinjet began to ascend, quickly getting inside.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Calcutta, India~

[​IMG]

While some Stormtroopers were standing at a checkpoint in the middle of a street, allowing some individuals to pass while detaining others, the Stormtroopers suddenly noticed Diana flying towards them on her broom…

[​IMG]

Bombarda!” Diana cried as she pointed her wand at the checkpoint, triggering an explosion that sent two Stormtroopers flying, while also damaging much of the checkpoint. As citizens went into a frenzy after seeing what happened, a Stormtrooper tried calming them down while other Stormtroopers began chasing after Diana as she was flying away.

~Northern Nigeria - New World Order Cyberman Facility: Control Room~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Noticing the security footage in front of him showing T’Challa and the others making their way inside the facility, Thorax nervously looked around to make sure no other Stormtroopers in the control room noticed the footage he was monitoring.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Much better!” Finnick commended Lita, “You’re really good at this. Maybe I should recommend you to my dad the next time he's looking for volunteers for a mission. Would you be okay with that?

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
  8. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Peru, South America-

While walking, Kimberly stopped for a moment and looked out at the distance, keeping quiet. Seeing her being quiet and upset, Tommy touched her shoulder and asked, "Hey. You okay?" "I was just thinking about Zordon." She said, looking at her fiancee. "You know everything we've been through." "Look, we'll find him and save him." Tommy said, trying to comfort her. "We'll find this power and send the NWO back where they belong."

Kimberly smiled and nodded as Tommy said, "Come on," but the peaceful moment was shattered when something flew in to attack and Kimberly screamed. The two ducked, and Tommy wondered, "What the heck was that?!" Thanks to her scream, everyone now saw as more of the flying creatures appeared. They got ready to fight and James shouted, "Look out!" Everyone fell to the ground as the creatures flew in close.

Getting up, Tommy and Kimberly looked as the flying creature came in again, Tommy said, "Let's move!" They jumped to the ground and saw everyone getting ready to fight or ducking as the creatures kept flying in.

"Are those S-Types?!" Ahim said, worried. James didn't answer and looked as he and Billy were knocked down to the ground by the S-Types, everyone began to fight, Remus, Harold, and Simba changed into their respective Rider forms while Marvelous and his team changed into the complete Go-Onger team, Emma taking the role of Go-On Silver.

Seeing their companions having transformed, Billy jumped over one and made it smash its beak, he said, "You know the funny thing about morphing?" "What's that?" Dante asked, Billy replied, "You don't appreciate it til you can't do it anymore!" before getting plowed by a S-Type. While fighting the S-Types, one crept up behind Kimberly, Thomas shouted, "Kimberly, behind you!" It grabbed Kimberly and lifted her into the air.

"Hang on, Kimberly!" Tommy shouted, Everyone struggled against the S-Types, Kimberly struggled against the grip of the S-Type attempting to carry her away, shouting, "Somebody, help me!" "They're too strong!" Nala shouted.

"We need our powers!" James shouted, struggling with the S-Types. Struggling, Kimberly shouted, "Let me go, big bird!"

As if on cue, the cloaked being appeared along with a strange whistle which caused the S-Type to drop Kimberly, having her land on her feet. Drooping down, the being removed the cloak to reveal it was a woman with curly amber hair and wearing a Amazon style green bikini. Her attire alone caught Dante's attention as she grabbed her staff and dealt damage to the S-Type, surprising everyone at her skill and strength. Suddenly, taking her staff into two pieces, she began to spin them, making a whistling sound and causing the S-Types to fly away.

Once they had left, the group approached their savior and Dante said, "That was amazing. Thanks. And you don't so look bad yourself." After putting her staff back together, the woman smacked Dante across the face with her weapon, and said, "If you want to thank me, go back to wherever it it you came from!"

Nala said, "We can't go back." "We were told there was a great power here, is it true?" Billy said, the woman said, "Yes, the ground is littered with the bones of those who tried for it and failed." "Well, we're different." Tommy said, walking to her. "We don't fail." But the woman swung her staff and made him fall to the ground, pinning him to the ground. "Leave this place before it's too late."

"Look, we don't want any trouble." Nala said. "Lady Etoille and Zordon sent us to ...." "Lady Etoille?! Zordon!?" The woman said, surprised. "Did you say Lady Etoille and Zordon?" "You know them? Who are you?" Kimberly asked as the woman moved her staff to let Tommy stand. She said, "I am Dulcea, master warrior of Machu Picchu. Tell me, what has happened to them?" "We don't know, we were sent to find something to fight against the New World Order." James explained.

"The New World Order?!" Dulcea said, shocked. Billy asked, "You heard of them?" "I have seen what they have done." Dulcea said. "They are monsters. If we don't hurry, this world is doomed. Follow me." She began to lead them somewhere and everyone quietly followed her.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Siberia, Russia - Apartment-

"Somewhat familiar, especially the scenery of a palace on the moon." Serena said. "Almost as thought I had lived there my whole life."

[​IMG]

-Siberia, Russia-

"Huh, okay." Rey said, looking at Finn in surprise and looked around.

"Okay, sounds good." Lita said, smiling with a thumbs up.

9. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Los Angeles, California: Inside Quinjet~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Welcome back, Miss Simmons,” Jeffrey Mace told Jemma as he was seated in the cockpit, revealing himself to be the Quinjet’s pilot. “It's so good to see you, sir,” Jemma responded, breathing heavily as she took a seat while Mace piloted the Quinjet towards higher altitude, flying away from Los Angeles. “You certainly know how to make a first impression, Miss Morse,” Jemma told Bobbi. “Please, it's just ‘Bobbi,’” Bobbi responded. “Forgive me for asking, but if you were able to infiltrate the New World Order, why even bother having me go in?” Jemma asked. “My cover gave me access to New World Order security, but none of its high-level projects,” Bobbi answered. “Then I'm afraid I came up empty-handed,” Jemma said. “Not entirely,” Bobbi replied as she took out a hard drive from her pocket. “My hard drive,” a surprised Simmons said upon noticing the hard drive that Bobbi took out. “I took it after our conversation in the bathroom. Seemed like it might provide some useful intel,” Bobbi replied. “Oh. I like you,” an impressed Jemma told Bobbi. Smiling, Bobbi walked over to the cockpit and sat next to Mace, who smiled at Bobbi as he greeted her, “Hey, you.” “Hey,” Bobbi replied back as she chuckled.

~Scarif, The Maldives~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Once the Rebels that Noctis and Prompto were leading had planted explosives all across Scarif, they were hiding throughout the jungle canopies located across the islands in the area, waiting for the right moment to set off the explosives. Silently looking at one of the Rebels with him, Noctis gave a nod, signalling that now was the right time to set off the explosives. Soon enough, the Rebels triggered the explosives that they had planted. And while all that was happening, over at the Citadel Tower’s observation deck, the following happened:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

It’s… familiar to you?” Darien asked Serena after hearing what she said, “But… why would we both feel something familiar? And… is it possible Connor might be having similar visions as well?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

Upon arriving to the place where they heard a twig snap, Star and Marco didn’t notice anyone around. “Eh, guess it was probably just an animal walking by,” Marco commented. “Yeah, I suppose you’re right,” Star replied. But just as the two turned around, they were stunned at the sight of a demon named Tom...

[​IMG]

Hey, Star,” Tom greeted Star, who shrieked at the sight of Tom while Marco got into a defensive position. “What are you doing here?” Star questioned. “Wait, Star… do you know this guy?” Marco asked Star. “Y-Yeah… Marco, this is Tom… my ex-boyfriend from Mewni,” Star replied, “And Tom, this is Marco, my best friend.” “Wait, he’s the demon ex-boyfriend you told me about?” Marco questioned. “Glad to hear you’re still talking about me, Star,” Tom said as he looked at Marco, “Nice to meet you, Marco.” “Uhh, the pleasure’s all mine,” Marco replied as he and Tom shook hands while Star appeared visibly upset as she crossed her arms. “Tom… just what are you doing here?” Star questioned. “I was getting worried,” Tom replied, “I heard your parents came to Earth to check on you. Problem is… that was three days ago, and no one’s heard from them since.” “Wait… what? My parents are on Earth?” a surprised Star questioned. “Well, they’re not on Mewni, that’s for certain,” Tom replied, “So I thought I’d come to the Earth dimension and see what was going on, and I gotta say… not a big fan of the dictatorship thing you got going on here.” “Oh, neither are we, trust me,” Marco said. “But, if Mom and Dad came and still haven’t returned, oh no… what if the New World Order was involved and did something bad to them…” Star said to herself as she walked back and forth. “Star, listen to me… I’m sure your parents are fine,” Tom reassured Star, “For all we know, they could be anywhere on Earth, looking for you.” “Alright, alright, alright…” Star said as she took a deep breath and tried to calm down. “Uhh, guys, hate to interrupt, but I see Stormtroopers in the distance…” Marco warned Star and Tom as he noticed a group of Stormtroopers heading in their direction…

[​IMG]

The three then quickly hid to avoid detection, wondering how to deal with the incoming Stormtroopers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Finn and the others continued on their way, the group overheard someone cry, “Over there!” Turning to to see whose voice that was, the group noticed two Stormtroopers pointing their blasters at them…

[​IMG]

“Fire!” one of the Stormtroopers yelled as they began firing their blasters. “Get down!” Finn ordered the others as he grabbed Rey’s hand, hiding behind a boulder with her and BB-8, while Natasha hid behind a nearby tree. Taking out two guns, Natasha told Finn, “I’ll deal with them!” “Okay,” Finn replied as Natasha took a deep breath, and then moved away from the tree where she was hiding, firing at the Stormtroopers. While Natasha was battling the two Stormtroopers, Finn noticed a third Stormtrooper approaching him, Rey, and BB-8. “Rey, BB-8… stay behind me,” Finn advised the two as he walked towards the Stormtrooper, and summoned his Keyblade. “Look… we don’t want any trouble,” the Stormtrooper told Finn as he trembled while taking out his baton, “Please, you have no idea what you’re dealing with. Stay away from the base.” Finn was visibly confused by the Stormtrooper’s mannerisms and what he said, wondering what was going on with the Stormtrooper. Nevertheless, Finn, charged towards the Stormtrooper with his Keyblade, and the Stormtrooper blocked the incoming attack with his baton, and the two began to battle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Great!” Finnick happily said after Lita agreed to volunteer for a mission the next time there was one. “‘Ey, Finnick,” Lt. Surge called out to his son as he and his Raichu approached him…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Dad? You’re back early,” Finnick replied, surprised to see his father back from his mission so early. “It was an easy mission. The Stormtroopers an’ Cybermen were no match for da element of surprise,” Surge informed his son. “Raichu!” Lt. Surge’s Raichu concurred with a nod. “Anyways, we gots some TV equipment dat we need help installin’, an’ I need ya ta help out,” Lt. Surge continued. “Right away, Dad,” Finnick responded, following Lt. Surge and Raichu in order to help out setting up equipment that would allow the Rebels to stream video.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Northern Nigeria - New World Order Cyberman Facility: Cell Block~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Arriving to the facility’s cell block, where countless Rebel prisoners were being held in prison cells ready to be converted to Cybermen, T’Challa and his group dealt with the Stormtroopers guarding the area, and were now looking for a way to free the prisoners. “How much longer, Shuri?” T’Challa asked his sister as she hacked into a nearby computer, trying to see if there was a way to unlock the prison cells. “These things take time, brother,” Shuri replied as she was almost done, “And… finished!” The group then noticed the doors of the prison cells open, allowing the prisoners to step out, wondering what was happening. “What is going on?” one of the prisoners questioned. “We are freeing you,” Nakia answered. “Question is… will you fight beside us?” Okoye questioned. Kneeling down to pick up a blaster used by one of the Stormtroopers that was knocked out, the prisoner replied, “I will.” The rest of the prisoners cheered, indicating that they will fight alongside T’Challa and the others as well. “Good,” Okoye commented, “Now let us leave before the enemy finds us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Calcutta, India~

[​IMG][​IMG]

The Stormtroopers and Cybermen in Calcutta were getting overwhelmed. As Stormtroopers were chasing after Diana after she attacked a New World Order checkpoint, they were trying to call in reinforcements, only to be told that at least six other checkpoints were also being attacked, each by a member of Akko’s group. Meanwhile, watching over the events as they were unfolding from high above were Ursula and Dr. Banner, who were both riding on Ursula’s broomstick…

[​IMG][​IMG]

This is progressing a lot better than I thought,” Ursula commented. “Yeah,” Bruce concurred, “But although they may be overwhelmed now, we have to be ready when they bring in the big guns.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
  10. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Lor Starcutter-

Looking as Hermione came to join while Harry went to wander around the ship, Nico was confused. "You're already done catching up?" "Not a lot happened during the past few months." Hermione said, smiling. "But he had started to work out." "Hey, Hermione, are you thinking about Vulpix evolving?" Yuuki asked. "Well, the thought crossed my mind but." Hermione started to say before Yuuki hugged her. "Please, don't evolve Vulpix yet! It's too cute."

"I won't evolve it yet, okay?" Hermione said, confused and smiled at Yuuki. Nico crossed her arms and asked, "What now?" "How bout we get to know each other if we're gonna be a team?" Hermione suggested. "I'm not a gamer so any gamer lingo you use, I'll be completely confused. But I can use Vulpix and think of a plan." "Don't worry, we can explain it in simple terms so we can work together better!" Yuuki said, smiling. Hermione smiled back, "I can see why you were picked to be the Yellow Ranger. You're so bright and cheerful."

"And you were picked to the Blue Ranger cause you're so smart, like all the other Blue Rangers." Nico said, smiling. Hermione thought and said, "I don't think all the other Blue Rangers are smart, the Gokaigers' blue ranger is strong and silent mostly."

"And why were you picked to be the Red Ranger?" Yuuki asked, looking at Nico. Nico smiled, "Obviously, cause whoever chose us thought I was a capable leader." "Or cause you have been wearing that red jersey coat a lot." Hermione said, laughing as Nico angrily pouted. Ryotaro smiled as he watched them interacted together.

Harry breathed, walking to stand with his mother and she wrapped her arm around his shoulder, comforting him. Elsa helped keep Anna busy by using her ice magic to entertain her. Anna smiled, looking at the magic her sister could do.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Peru, South America-

Following Dulcea, Emma nearly fell backward while climbing the mountainous trail that the Amazon-like woman was leading them on. But Marvelous grabbed her hand and pulled her back up, he said, "You go up on ahead." Emma nodded and went up to join Luka and Ahim, the two girls helping her climb.

Billy asked, "Dulcea, where are you taking us?" "You shall know soon enough." Dulcea said, though everyone was confused since they thought they needed to go to Machu Picchu. Kimberly said, "We have to hurry. The Rebels might need our help." While climbing the trail, James watched as Harold climbed and was amazed at his similar appearance to his son but also how different he was.

[​IMG][​IMG]

"It's possible but who knows?" Serena said, looking at him. "This is so strange and weird." Luna had a ear perk up and looked at her and Darien, seeing the moon princess and her beloved earth prince for a moment before shaking her head. 'What was that?' She thought.

[​IMG]

-Siberia, Russia - Forest-

Rey pulled out her staff and twirled it, then swinging it and hit the Stormtroopers. She whacked and hit a Stormtrooper in the head with her staff, noticing Finn's Keyblade and remembering her dream.

Seeing the returning group brought the equipment, Rei got changed into her performing outfit and stepped out to her friends. "What do you think...?" She said, blushing. Lita, Ami, and Mina smiled, nodding their approval. Artemis smiled and said, "Not too bad." "Here, let me do your make-up." Mina said, sitting her down and beginning to put a light layer of make-up on her.

[​IMG]

-The Capital - Abandoned Dance Studio-

Dressed in her thief attire, Esmeralda wrote the calling card for Frollo, though she still hadn't decided on what she would steal, she figured that she would at least try. Finishing her card, Esmeralda read over the contents:

Corrupted leader of the religious house,
    I'll steal away your important treasure

LupinX of the Kaitou Sentai Lupinrangers

Taking a breath, she stood up and put her mask on, walking out to send the card.

[​IMG]

-The Capital - Skyline-

Sitting on the edge of a building, Gwen looked out at the horizon and breathed. She wondered what some of the people were doing and just sat with her legs over the edge

11. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]

"Yeah, you're right… it really is," Darien replied to Serena, "On second thought… might be best to not bother Connor about this, at least for now." Smiling at Serena as he scratched his head, Darien continued, "You know Serena, I'm not sure if you feel the same, but whenever we talk with each other, it always feels soothing and comforting, and it feels right… know what I mean?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Scarif, The Maldives~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Following the earlier explosions across Scarif, Stormtroopers were being dispersed throughout the area, with Noctis and Prompto leading the Rebels in battling them. As the Stormtroopers charged, Prompto used his gun to shoot at the incoming enemies, while Noctis used the Sword of the Wise to slash at Stormtroopers.

~Castelia City, New York~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Escorting Raina outside the restaurant where she and Shining Armor were conversing, Lance told her, “You ask me, we let you off easy.” “I didn't ask,” Raina scoffed as she walked away. “Good luck out there, love,” Lance replied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As the Stormtroopers they noticed earlier arrived at their location, Star, Marco, and Tom were each hiding behind a tree, wondering how to deal with the Stormtroopers. “So, what do we do?” Star quietly asked. “I’m thinking…” Marco responded quietly as well. Taking a peek at the Stormtroopers, Tom realized he could easily take on all of them at once, telling Star and Marco, “Leave it to me. One Stormtrooper shish kabob coming right up.” While Star and Marco wondered what Tom was up to, the demon nonchalantly walked towards the Stormtroopers, surprising them as he waved hello and said, “Salutations, Stormtroopers.” “Stop right there!” one of the Stormtroopers ordered Tom. “Hands where I can see ‘em!” another Stormtrooper added as he and the other Stormtroopers pointed their blasters at Tom. “Okay… you asked for it,” Tom replied, grinning as he raised his arms. But just as he did so, Tom’s eyes glowed yellow, and the demon waved his hands, summoning flames that engulfed the Stormtroopers. Marco’s and Star’s jaws dropped as they watched the Strormtroopers letting out high-pitched screams while burning to death. Once the Stormtroopers were taken care of, Tom turned around to look at Star and Marco, who still looked stunned, asking them, “So… now what?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Noticing Rey join her to deal with the Stormtroopers she was battling, Natasha grinned as she took advantage of Rey’s attacks, shooting the Stormtroopers after they were hit by Rey’s staff. “Not bad,” Natasha commended Rey. Finn, meanwhile, continuing battling with his Keyblade against the Stormtrooper with a baton, eventually summoning a Thunder attack that paralyzed the Stormtrooper, causing him to collapse. However, just then, Finn and the others noticed an AT-ST marching towards them. “Oh you’ve gotta be kidding me…” Finn complained as he held out his Keyblade, ready to battle against the AT-ST.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Put the red wire over there," Kevin Flynn ordered as he, Hiro, Baymax, and Finnick were busy setting up the TV equipment that Lt. Surge and his team brought. Meanwhile, Phil Coulson was getting ready to give his speech, adjusting his tie until he felt it was perfect…

[​IMG]

"Nervous?" Nick Fury asked Coulson as he approached him…

[​IMG]

"A bit," Coulson replied. "Relax," Fury advised, "You'll do fine." Smiling, Coulson replied, "Thank you, sir."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Northern Nigeria - New World Order Cyberman Facility~

[​IMG]

Walking around the Cyberman facility, a Stormtrooper wearing a traditional Wakandan mask instead of a typical Stormtrooper helmet noticed something suspicious down the hall. Hiding, the Stormtrooper took a peek, and noticed T'Challa and his group leading the Rebels they rescued. Tapping on the earpiece in his ear, the Stormtrooper contacted Adagio Dazzle, informing the Inquisitor, "We have a situation…"

~Calcutta, India~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Racing towards a pair of Cybermen on her broomstick, Amanda grinned as she threw a sonic stabilizer towards them, weakening their metal. Amanda then pointed her wand at them as she cried, “Bombarda!” An explosion was then triggered that destroyed the two Cybermen. “Nice job Amanda!” Akko commended Amanda as she flew towards her on her broomstick...

[​IMG]

Thanks!” Amanda replied as the two came to a halt, getting off of their broomsticks and landing on the ground. Suddenly, the two heard the ground shake, with Akko questioning, “What’s going on?!” “I don’t know, but it can’t be good,” Amanda responded. The two witches then ran towards the street, where they noticed an AT-ST marching towards them. “Uh-oh…” both Amanda and Akko said simultaneously with a worried tone to their voice. Just then, Akko and Amanda noticed Ursula arrive with Dr. Banner on her broomstick…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Looks like you were right, Dr. Banner. They really did bring in the big guns,” Ursula told Bruce as they both got off her broomstick. “Well, that’s why I’m here,” Banner replied as he slowly walked towards the AT-ST.

Dr. Banner,” Amanda called out to Bruce, “Now might be a really good time for you to get angry.” “That’s my secret Amanda… I’m always angry,” Bruce replied as he charged towards the AT-ST, and transformed into the Hulk…

[​IMG]

While the AT-ST tried firing at the Hulk, he was able to dodge the incoming fire, and smash his fist right into the AT-ST, and then break it into two parts that he sent flying behind him. Ursula, Akko, and Amanda then quickly used their wands to destroy the remains of the AT-ST that the Hulk threw. The Hulk then let out a mighty roar as he was joined by Ursula, Amanda, and Akko, catching the attention of local citizens and New World Order forces alike, letting them know that the New World Order presence in the city was going to be challenged from now on.

~Lor Starcutter~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Okay, here's the deal," Kristoff told Anna, Elsa, Saphir, and Olaf as he and Sven approached them, "The ship's headed for Kentucky. Now I feel that, since we aren't really contributing much to our custodians' goal, it's probably best if we split with them and go our separate ways once we land in Kentucky. Of course, I am willing to hear other opinions on this matter, so if you feel like we should stay with the big group on this ship as they continue their journey, please say so now." Olaf and Saphir looked at each other with confused looks on their faces, not sure what to say.

~The Capital - New World Order Dungeon~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As River and Moon Butterfly were still in the same cell they have been in for the past three days, River complained, "This is ridiculous! We shouldn't be chained here forever!" Grunting, River got up, trying to break free of his chains, only to go back to sitting on the ground a few seconds later, feeling exhausted as he said, "Never mind… that's not going to work." "You've said that every time you tried breaking free from these chains for the past three days," Moon responded as she sighed, "It's never going to work, River." "Ugh… it's a shame that Toffee fellow wasn't finished off. Then we wouldn't even be in this situation!" River complained, "But… I'm sure you've done your best when you confronted him all those years ago, Moon." After a couple moments of silence, Moon, with a guilty tone to her voice, said, "River… there's something I have to tell you. The truth is, when I confronted Toffee… I never intended to destroy him." "WHAT?!" a surprised River cried. "I think it's time I told you the truth…" Moon responded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Outside Nintendo High School~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Once school was over, Peni and Anais were walking away from the school building, both carrying umbrellas to prevent themselves from getting wet from the rain, with Peni telling Anais, "Thanks again for agreeing to help me build a mech suit." "Don't mention it," Anais replied, "By the way, did you have a specific design in mind?" Nodding in response, Peni took out a piece of paper from her pocket, handing it to Anais as she said, "Here, check it out." Looking at the piece of paper, Anais saw that Peni already designed how she wanted her mech suit to look. "Huh… pretty neat design," Anais commented, "Though, may I suggest some minor changes?" "Sure," Peni replied, "We can discuss it once we're designing the suit."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sokovia, Europe - New World Order Research Facility~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Having arrived to a candle-lit dinner table after wearing something formal, Wanda, Pietro, and Peter (along with Ray) each took a seat at the table, with Peter asking, “So, you two have any idea why we’re having a fancy dinner?” Pietro and Wanda both shrugged, as they didn’t have an answer for Peter. “‘Cause it’s Valentine’s Day,” Sunset Shimmer said as she arrived to the table while wearing a dress, and was joined by Alpha 5 (who was wearing a chef’s hat)...

[​IMG][​IMG]

I figured I should treat you three for being good subjects with our experiments,” Sunset continued as she took a seat, “And Alpha will be making dinner.” “Affirmative,” Alpha concurred, “I have always wondered how it would feel to cook something, seeing as how I don’t even consume food like you all do.” “Thanks, Alpha,” Wanda thanked Alpha. Nodding, Pietro added, “Good luck.” Nodding, Alpha walked away. As for Peter, he placed Ray on the floor, and then asked Sunset Shimmer, “Okay, I’m sure we appreciate the dinner Sunset… but what’s with the Stormtroopers and Cybermen constantly monitoring us?” Peter then pointed to the Cybermen and Stormtroopers he was talking about, who were monitoring the group as they were sitting in the table…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Oh, just a precaution in case either of you should escape. You should know that by now,” Sunset responded, “Just ignore them.” “Right…” Peter said as he looked at the Stormtroopers and Cybermen, feeling a bit uneasy about them staring at the group as they had dinner.

12. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Lor Starcutter-

Thinking, Anna looked at her sister, she asked, "Elsa?" Looking at her younger sister, Elsa looked unsure, saying, "I want to wait for Harold and Kimberly. But who knows how long their trip is gonna be?" "Hmm." Anna put her hand to her chin in thought, and said, "Well, let's stay with Saphir, Olaf, Kristoff, and Sven for now. Hopefully, when they're done, they can find where we are."

WilyKat and WilyKit looked as Riolu and Vulpix slept together, Harry held his mask and the Sword of Gryffindor. He thought about what Harold said of Dumbledore leaving the sword to him to do something for him. He thought about what he could do to use the weapon against the old man's wishes.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Peru, South America-

The sun had begun to set when they reached the ruins of the hillside ruins of Machu Picchu, Dulcea led them to the ruins of what looked like a temple overlooking the nearby forest. Sticking out from the forest and seen in the distance was a large tower-like rock, Marvelous raised a eyebrow as they looked at the rock tower.

Thomas and Tommy were in awe of the ruins, they said at the same time, "Wow." "Amazing...." Nala said, equally awed with everyone. Tommy asked, "What is this place?" "These are the ancient ruins of the Ninjetti Temple." Dulcea said, leading toward the balcony and looking at the rock tower in the distance. "There, beyond the Cloud Forest, is the Monolith, inside awaits the power of the universe. The Monolith is heavily guarded against the intruders. No one has ever survived in a attempt to reach it."

"Then... how can we?" Nala said, looking worried. Dulcea smiled at her and said, "You were sent by Zordon and Lady Etoille. I have faith in their wisdom." "Can you help us?" Tommy asked her. Dulcea turned to a mixing platform and said, "We will call upon the scared animals of the Ninjetti for help."

[​IMG][​IMG]

"It does." Serena said, looking at him. Luna hopped into her lap, she said, "Yes, the glare you used to give him is completely gone. It's like you two are completely friendly with each other."

[​IMG]

Rey looked at the AT-ST that was approaching them, she put her hand to her chin, trying to think about how to deal with this new annoyance and gripped her staff.

After Mina applied the make-up to her face, Rei looked over her song, looking what to sing and memorizing the lyrics. She breathed, trying to calm herself down and practicing her vocals to warm up her voice.

[​IMG]

-The Capital - Tokyo Cathedral-

Exploring the outside of the cathedral, Esmeralda found Frollo's office and left her calling card. She smiled, leaving quickly and hoping she'll be able to take something valuable though she didn't feel good about stealing from a holy place like a church.

[​IMG]

-The Capital - Skyline-

Breathing, Gwen pulled her mask over her face and shot a webline, swinging off the edge and flew off somewhere while on the lookout for small time crooks.

13. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]

You’re right, Luna,” Darien replied, “As a matter of fact, Serena, I… actually, never mind. Forget I said anything.” Darien was about to reveal to Serena his true feelings for her, but he felt that now was neither the time nor place for that, and that it was best to save such a confession for later.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Flying Dutchman - The Indian Ocean~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Governor Davy Jones’s ship, the Flying Dutchman, was sailing on the Indian Ocean, with Grand Moff Tarkin and Davy Jones himself staring at the open ocean, the two were approached the S-type known as Hive...

[​IMG]

Grand Moff Tarkin... Scarif base, they’re reporting a rebel incursion,” Hive informed Tarkin. Surprised by what he heard despite not showing any visible sign of actually being surprised, Tarkin replied, “I want to speak to Director Krennic.” “He’s there, sir,” Hive informed Tarkin, “On Scarif.” “The plans for the S-type superweapons are kept there, are they not?” Tarkin questioned. “They are,” Hive responded. Shifting his attention to Jones, Tarkin said, “Governor Jones… take us to Scarif.” “Aye,” Davy Jones responded, nodding as he walked away. “Contact Lord Xehanort,” Tarkin ordered Hive, who responded with a nod as he too walked away,

Once the TV equipment had been set up, Coulson was sitting in front of a desk, staring at a camera that Hiro was operating. “Three, two, one…” Kevin counted down, eventually signalling to Hiro silently to start recording. Once the camera was rolling, Coulson looked directly at the camera as he said, “Good afternoon. As part of the first official livestream for the Rebel Alliance, we thought we’d kick things off with a discussion on why we are fighting in this war. As you all know, the town of Upington in South Africa was destroyed some time ago. The New World Order claims that it was a mining accident gone bad. But what they claim is in fact a lie. What really happened was the New World Order decided to test out an S-type superweapon. Many lives were lost, but the New World Order didn’t care. To them, the citizens of that town were just lab rats in an experiment. But the lies don’t stop there. Every incident involving the Rebels, wherever they happen around the world, is referred to by the New World Order as an ‘act of terrorism’, conducted by those who want to ‘bring ruin’. But the truth is undeniable. The New World Order doesn't think we're smart enough to know when we're being fed alternative facts to keep us afraid, to keep them in power. So, we all have a choice to make, and I know every Rebel rightfully made the correct choice. And everyone out there has an opportunity to be a Rebel. But what does it mean to be a Rebel? Simple… it means taking a stand and holding the New World Order accountable. Throughout history, you've seen empires rise and fall. The New World Order is no exception, and I can guarantee you it will fall one day, and we will be victorious. A wise man told me that an individual can do anything once they realize they're a part of something bigger.” Upon hearing that last sentence that Coulson said, realizing it was the exact same thing he told Coulson on his first day in the base, Nick Fury smiled at the fact that Coulson was quoting him. “It's taken me a while to understand that,” Coulson continued, “But I think I finally understand it. For years, I just thought of myself a face in the crowd, a Biology teacher and later History teacher who spread the New World Order's lies. The New World Order seemed too imposing for any one individual to fight. But now I'm choosing to stand up, to become a part of something bigger. I really do believe that together, we can accomplish anything. Because the truth is I'm not just a teacher. My name is Phil Coulson, and I'm a Rebel, and this is why I fight.

~Siberia, Russia~

Watching the Rebel livestream from Clemont’s laptop in a shack with his friends, Dick Grayson commented, “No way… Mr. Coulson’s a Rebel now? Never imagined my old Biology teacher joining the cause.” “I’ll be sure to upload it online for the rest of the world to see,” Clemont said. “But won’t the New World Order just take it down immediately?” Ritchie questioned. “Oh, they definitely will,” Katniss replied, “But even if it just stays online for a few seconds, or minutes if we’re lucky… if one individual has a change of heart and becomes sympathetic to the Rebel cause after watching the video, it will definitely have been worth it.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Star! Marco!” Connor cried as he rushed towards them and Tom, “I saw everything as it happened. Who are you?” “Oh, the name’s Tom,” Tom answered, “I’m an old acquaintance of Star.” “I see,” Connor said, “Well, those Stormtroopers were certainly no match for you. We can certainly use someone like you in the Rebel Alliance. Would you be willing to join us?” “WHAT?!” a surprised Star cried, not expecting Connor to be impressed by Tom so quick. “It would be an honor, sir,” Tom replied to Connor as he shook hands with him. “Good. Now let us retreat back to the village,” Connor said, “Star, Marco, thank you for your help. But there does not appear to be anything in this side of the forest that is of interest relating to the presence of the New World Order in the area.” “Y-yes, sir,” both Marco and Star replied, following Connor as he led the way while joined by Tom. “Well this is gonna be fun… I’m a Rebel, and I haven’t even been on Earth that long!” Tom happily told Star and Marco, “Just like old times, huh, Star?” “Look, Tom… I don’t know what it is you’re trying to do… but let me remind you that we broke up! If you think being a Rebel will make me want to be your girlfriend again, then forget it!” Star replied. Sighing, Tom said, “I get it Star… I messed up, pretty badly. And I take full responsibility. Trust me, I’m not trying to get you to be my girlfriend again. I just want you to know that I am trying to be a better individual. Could you at least give me a chance to prove I’m much better than I was the last time we saw each other?” Sighing, Star replied, “Okay, fine…” “Thanks, Star! You won’t regret it!” Tom thanked Star. “So, uhh… I know it’s probably not my business… but what did Tom do that caused the two of you to break up?” Marco questioned. “Anger management issues,” both Star and Tom responded at the same time.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Noticing the AT-ST beginning to fire at the group, Finn quickly got in front of everyone else, using his Keyblade to summon a barrier to protect them. “Not sure how much longer I can keep this barrier intact,” Finn told the others as the AT-ST continued firing repeatedly while the barrier protected the group. Just then, the AT-ST was hit by two plasma blasts from the side, causing it to stop firing for now. Looking around, Finn and the others noticed Hiccup (in his Rider form) riding over Toothless as they flew around the AT-ST while attacking it…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Hello there!” Hiccup called out to the group on the ground, “Thought you guys might need some help.” “Alright… now we might actually have a shot at dealing with that thing,” Natasha commented, grinning as she and Finn held out their weapons, ready to attack the AT-ST while Hiccup and Toothless attacked it.

~Castelia City, New York - Garage of an Abandoned Building~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Having arrived to the place where Raina said Skye’s father would be found, Skye, Shining Armor, and May found a bunch of dead bodies, but no sign of Skye’s father. “Just like his clinic in the Capital,” Skye remarked as she shook her head, “My father really is a monster.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As T’Challa and his group were quietly leading the Rebel prisoners they freed earlier towards the exit, they suddenly heard alarms throughout the building go off. “What’s going on?!” one of the prisoners wondered out loud. Suddenly, the group found themselves surrounded by Stormtroopers and Cybermen pointing their weapons at them…

[​IMG][​IMG]

It’s a trap!” Okoye cried. “What do we do now?” Nakia questioned. “We have no choice but to fight,” T’Challa replied as his Black Panther suit formed around his body…

[​IMG]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Calcutta, India~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Following the destruction of the AT-ST they encountered, Akko and the others looked around, noticing Stormtroopers heading towards a nearby factory…

[​IMG]

Huh, those cowards are running away to hide in that factory,” Amanda remarked, “Let’s follow them and teach ‘em a lesson!” Nodding, the Hulk led the way as Akko, Amanda, and Ursula followed him. However, Ursula had a gut feeling that they may be walking into a trap.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Lor Starcutter~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Alright, it’s settled then,” Kristoff said after hearing what Anna said, “Looks like we’ll be splitting with the big group on this ship and go our own separate ways. Perhaps I could even get in touch with some of the Rebels in the continent to help us out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~(Flashback - Many Years Ago): The Dimension of Mewni~

[​IMG]

A devastating war had been taking place in Mewni between the mewmans and the monsters. Many lives had been lost on both sides, including the mewman queen herself. Over at Butterfly Castle, a 17-year-old Moon Butterfly was alone in her room, mourning the death of her mother, who had been killed by the leader of the monster army. As Moon looked over a picture of herself and her mother from years ago, she was thinking of the responsibility she now had since she became queen after her mother was killed, realizing it was a heavy burden on her shoulders. Hearing a knock on her door, Moon wiped the tears off her face as she replied, “Come in.” A royal servant then entered, nervously informing the young queen, “Uh, Princess? Uh, uh, I mean, Queen Moon? There's a... a situation in the... in the situation room.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital: Watterson Household~

[​IMG]

Humming to himself as he was preparing the dinner table while wearing an apron, Gumball said to himself, “Okay… table’s ready, roast is in the oven, Dad is sleeping upstairs, everyone else is away… I am so ready for a Valentine’s Day luncheon with my girlfriend’s dad!” Just then, Gumball heard the doorbell ring, gasping in excitement as he walked towards the door. Opening the door, Gumball found Patrick Fitzgerald outside, carrying an umbrella and a 2 Liter bottle of soda while seeming a bit annoyed…

[​IMG]

Well, Watterson, I made it... despite your directions,” Patrick said. “Ah, Patrick! Welcome! I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable luncheon,” Gumball happily replied. “Ugh…” Patrick said with an annoyed tone to his voice as he put his umbrella aside and placed the soda bottle on the dinner table while taking a seat. Going to the kitchen, Gumball’s heart sank upon noticing smoke coming out of the oven, gasping as he raced towards it. “Oh, egads! My roast is ruined!” Gumball cried upon noticing his roast burning. However, upon noticing the nearby Burger King outside his window, Gumball wondered out loud, “But what if... I were to purchase fast food and disguise it as my own cooking?” Giggling to himself as he raised his right eyebrow, Gumball remarked, “Hohoho... delightfully devilish, Gumball.” Removing his apron, Gumball put it on top of the oven, and was about to climb the kitchen window when Patrick all of a sudden came in, instantly becoming suspicious…

Untitled.png

♪ Gumball with his crazy explanations ♪
    ♪ Patrick F.'s gonna need his medications ♪
    ♪ When he hears Gumball's lame exaggerations ♪
    ♪ There'll be trouble in town tonight! ♪

WATTERSON!” Patrick yelled. “Patrick!” a surprised Gumball cried upon noticing Patrick, “I was just, uh, stretching my calves on the windowsill. Isometric exercise. Care to join me?” “Why is there smoke coming out of your oven, Watterson?” Patrick suspiciously questioned. “Uh... oh! That isn't smoke. It's steam. Steam from the steamed clams we're having,” Gumball lied as he rubbed his belly, “Mmm! Steamed clams!” Still suspicious, Patrick left the kitchen and headed back to the dinner table. Meanwhile, Gumball breathed a sigh of relief, surprised he got away with that as he climbed out the window, rushing towards the nearby Burger King.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - McDuck Manor~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Over at McDuck Manor, Donald Duck and Lena were both sitting in the same couch, awkwardly looking at each other as they were waiting for Huey, Dewey, Louie, and Webby to come back from school. “I'm sure they'll be back soon,” Donald told Lena, “You can count on it.” “What?” Lena asked, unsure of what Donald just said. Just then, the two of them heard the manor’s front doors open, with Lena commenting, “Oh! That's probably them.” As Lena and Donald headed towards the front doors, they saw Huey, Louie, and Dewey, having returned from school and were helping Scrooge carry some treasure he had brought along from a recent voyage…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Ha! Remember the old saying, kids,” Scrooge told the triplets, “‘Beans, beans, the magical fruit, just plant your beans then grab some loot.’” “Man, I've been saying that rhyme all wrong,” Dewey replied as he and Huey were having trouble carrying a large coin, with Donald rushing to help them. Louie, on the other hand, placed a golden crown on his head and leaned against the large coin that Donald, Huey, and Dewey were struggling to carry, telling Scrooge, “Don't worry, Uncle Scrooge. We'll take this so you don't throw out your old man back.” “Nice try, lad, but you know the drill,” Scrooge replied, “‘All money goes to the bin…’” “‘... not next of kin,’” a disappointed Louie continued Scrooge’s sentence as he took off the crown he was wearing and dropping it next to Scrooge. “Beakley!” Scrooge called the housekeeper, who arrived with a cart and a vacuum cleaner…

[​IMG]

Your board of directors called,” Beakley told Scrooge as she single-handedly grabbed the large coin that Donald, Huey, and Dewey were struggling to carry, placing it into the cart with the other treasure Scrooge brought along, “They say your recent adventures are causing costly damages to company assets, such as the planes that Launchpad always crashes.” “Which I always pay for!” Scrooge exclaimed, “Adventure leads to treasure, and treasure helps the company! It’s that simple!” “Yes, what's not to understand?” Beakley sarcastically remarked, “The board has set up an interview on the Holonet News to help ‘boost your character.’” “My character does not need boosting!” Scrooge exclaimed before sighing and deciding to go along with the interview anyway, “Ugh... what time is the interview?” Noticing Scrooge dropping gold coins as he was walking away, Beakley rolled her eyes as she began vacuuming the coins on the floor.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
  14. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Lor Starcutter-

Harry sat with the Wilys, listening as Kit played her flute and feeling calm by the melody that was playing. He wondered where she learned such a calming melody when she grew up in the streets with Kat. Hermione sat with Nico and Yuuki, the three thief-like Rangers discussing strengths and weakness, skills, abilities, and other info for them to work together. Lily looked out a window, wondering what her husband, her companion, and a possible new addition to her family was doing.

Elsa and Anna nodded together. Anna held her sister's hand and squeezed it, Elsa smiled at her sister.

-Peru, South America-

Night had fallen and a small fire had been built. Remus, Simba, Harold, and the Gokaigers stood to the side as the seven Rangers stood around the fire. Dulcea stood at the mixing stand and poured a powder into her hand then turned to the Rangers, walking to the fire and holding the powder in her hands. "Buried deep within us is a animal spirit just waiting to be released. Close your eyes and look deep inside." She explained, looking at each other, each Ranger closed their eyes, looking deep within to find and connect their animal.

Blowing the powder into the fire, Dulcea watched as the fire grew with a blue aura covered them and saw as each Ranger's face looked calmer and more at peace, as though they had connected with their animal. When the fire died down, Dulcea smiled as they touched the animals on their chest, James still disappointed while Marvelous and the crew wondered what happened.

Grabbing her staff, Dulcea walked to Nala, "Nala, you are the Bear, fierce and unstoppable." Nala smiled, touching her emblem. Then Dulcea walked to Dante, "Dante, powerful, smart, you are the Ape." "Hmm, that actually sounds about right." Dante said, still trying to flirt with her. Billy rolled his eyes as Dulcea came to him, "Billy, you are the Wolf, cunning and swift." He smiled, touching his emblem. Next was Kimberly to which Dulcea smiled, saying, "Agile Kimberly, light like a feather, you are the Crane."

Then she walked to James who looked disappointed, she asked, "James? James, what's wrong?" "Well, I'm a frog." He said, sighing. Dulcea laughed and said, "Yes, a frog, like the one you kiss," she kissed him on the forehead, "to get a handsome prince." At first, James smiled but then he blushed and said, "Whoa, I'm taken."

Dulcea smiled then walked to Thomas and asked, "And you, Thomas?" "Well, I was already one kind of dragon, so why did I change into another kind?" "Because like the wingless Eastern dragon, you are wise and caring." She said, trying to cheer him up. Then she walked to Tommy, "And you, Tommy, are the Falcon, winged lord of the skies."

She walked to the balcony as the others joined, she explained, "To be in harmony with the scared animals is to have the force of the Ninjetti. To those who are Ninjetti, anything is possible. But.... I'm afraid you seven must do this on your own." "Wait, you're not coming with us, Dulcea?" Nala asked while Dante pouted, disappointed. Remus asked, "We can't come with them?"

"If only I could, one step beyond this plateau and I would begin to age rapidly." Dulcea said. "And I do not want to risk the dangers that your companions might face." The group was quiet but Dulcea smiled and said, "The strength is inside you. Trust it! The scared animals will be your guide. May your animal spirits watch over you." Then she changed into what they assumed what her animal spirit, a small white owl and watched as she flew off.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Luna and Serena looked at each other, wondering what he was going to say. Serena sighed, "Wonder what Rei and the others are doing."

[​IMG]

Gripping her staff, Rey spun her staff and stood ready. She took a breath, keeping her stance ready and looked for a weakness on the walker.

Listening to Phil talk, Rei held her microphone and breathed. She looked at her friends, Lita and Haruka gave her a thumbs up, Mina, Ami, and Setsuna nodded at her, and Michiru smiled, Hotaro waved at her. Rei smiled and gripped her chest, taking a breath and silently chanting a prayer.

-London, England-

Evolt disguised himself and sneaked into a Rebel hideout, watching the livestream and looking bored with the speech. He yawned, waiting for something to happen.

15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]

Before Darien could say anything else, he noticed Rini and Sammy suddenly storm into the apartment with Bonnie and her Dedenne, all of them panting in exhaustion…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Rini, Sammy… what’s going on?” Darien questioned, wondering why they ran into the apartment really quick. “We were playing outside, but then we saw Rebels dragging a guy with a bag over his head,” Sammy replied. “I heard the Rebels say it was someone from the New World Order!” Rini added. “And it’s apparently supposed to be someone really important!” Bonnie said. “Someone from the New World Order who’s important?” Darien wondered out loud, “I wonder who it could be. Perhaps we could check it out with Connor once he gets back.

~Scarif, The Maldives - Citadel Tower~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Arriving to a room leading to several different hallways while still in their New World Order disguises, Ignis, Cassian, and Jyn approached a Stormtrooper sitting behind a desk, who asked the three, “Can I help you?” “That won’t be necessary,” Ignis replied, shooting and killing the Stormtrooper with the blaster that came with his disguise, “So uncivilized.

Once he was done with his part, Coulson stepped out of the desk where he spoke and began walking away, passing by Rei. But just as he passed by her, Phil whispered to Rei, “Good luck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dinner’s ready!” Alpha announced as he was rolling a cart containing several dishes for Sunset Shimmer and the others, including a lobster dish, rib-eye steak, and beef stroganoff. “Alpha, that looks delicious,” Wanda commented. “I didn’t know you could cook so well,” Pietro added. “Well, it was really simple after downloading an update into my programming that provided me with the ability to cook,” Alpha responded as he took out a saucer containing Pokemon food, “And of course, I couldn’t forget about Ray either.” Once Alpha placed the saucer on the ground, Ray sniffed the Pokemon food that Alpha prepared, and happily began eating it. “You can even prepare Pokemon food as well? Heh, that’s pretty cool, Alpha,” Peter commented. “Aye-yi-yi, I’m so flattered,” Alpha replied, “In any case, I have to go and take care of other things. In the meantime, enjoy your dinner guys.” “Thanks Alpha,” Sunset Shimmer thanked Alpha, “Well, you heard him… time to dig in!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Hiccup and Toothless continued attacking the walker, Finn and Natasha ran around it, with Finn deflecting blaster fire from the AT-ST with his Keyblade while Natasha was shooting at it with her guns. Eventually, Finn was able to deflect a blaster fire that hit the AT-ST to its side, revealing a weak spot. Noticing the weak spot, BB-8 gave an electronic beep to Rey, trying to notify her of the weak spot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the help of sonic stabilizers, Okoye (with her Vibranium spear) and Nakia (with her Ring Blades) were able to damage the Cybermen they were battling. As for T’Challa, he was using his speed and strength to knock out Stormtroopers while avoiding their blaster fire. Shuri meanwhile was assisting her brother by using her Vibranium gauntlets to shoot energy blasts at Stormtroopers. Even the freed Rebel prisoners were doing what they can to help out, using blasters they confiscated from their Stormtrooper captors to shoot at Cybermen and Stormtroopers. However, despite the advantages that T’Challa’s team had, the Stormtroopers and Cybermen had managed to shoot and kill several of the Rebel prisoners, which had troubled T’Challa. “Fall back!” T’Challa ordered, with his team and the remaining Rebel prisoners retreating, hoping to find another way to get out while making sure not to lose any more lives.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Calcutta, India - Factory~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once Amanda and the others arrived to the factory where they noticed the Stormtroopers heading towards, they didn’t find any Stormtroopers around. “Huh… where are they?” Akko wondered out loud. As she kept looking around, Amanda eventually noticed a Stormtooper near an exit…

[​IMG]

There!” Amanda cried, “I got you now!” “Amanda, wait!” Ursula cried, not wanting Amanda to rush into things. But as Amanda charged towards the Stormtrooper, the Stormtrooper pulled out a detonator, pressing the button on it and triggering explosions throughout the factory. “What?!” Amanda cried as parts of the factory’s ceiling came tumbling down while the Stormtrooper escaped. The Hulk quickly placed himself over Ursula and Akko to protect them from falling debris. But once the debris had fallen, Ursula, Akko, and the Hulk looked around, wondering where Amanda was, and whether she was safe or not. “Guys! Help! I’m stuck!” Amanda cried for help in the distance. “Amanda!” both Ursula and Akko cried as they and the Hulk rushed towards Amanda to try and help her out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Kentucky~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After landing in Kentucky and splitting with the rest of the Lor Starcutter group, Kristoff, Sven, Olaf, Spahir, Anna, and Elsa were in a local neighborhood, where Kristoff was looking for a vehicle they could use to travel. Upon noticing a van narby, Kristoff said, “This’ll do.” Looking around to make sure no one was looking, Kristoff used his elbow to crack the driver seat window of the van so he could unlock the door. “Stealing? Really?” Saphir commented with disgust at what Kristoff was doing. “Oh, I’m sorry, but did you have a better idea of how we can get around?” Kristoff replied as he was trying to hotwire the van, “Because, if you do, then I’m all ears. Otherwise, stop pretending that a New World Order official such as yourself has the moral high ground here. Besides, I’ll be sure to contact the North American wing of the Rebel Alliance to compensate the people who own this van.” Sighing, Saphir said, “Fine.” Just then, Kristoff was able to hotwire the vehicle, telling the others, “Got it! Everyone, get inside. Sven, get in the back.” Nodding, Olaf and Saphir got inside the van while Sven climbed into the back of the van.

“I swear it wasn't my orders!” a feline-looking monster insisted as he was interrogating in front of the Mewni High Commision, as well as Mina, a high-ranking Mewni general, and River, a prince from an allied kingdom. Whipping the monster with her pigtails, Mina yelled at the monster, “You shut up during your confession!” “Mina? What is going on?” Moon wondered out loud as the young Queen entered the room where the interrogation was happening…

[​IMG]

According to this dingus here, one of his mooks lammed off with half an army, and they're the ones who put your mama in a wooden nightgown!” Mina replied, “You know, they, uh... t-they put her on ice. Uh, drapes down in funtown.” “Thank you, Mina,” Moon thanked Mina, wanting her to stop using metaphors to describe her mother’s death. “Uh, sorry about your mama,” Mina told Moon. “The queen and I were about to sign a peace treaty when one of my generals went rogue,” the monster continued. “Rogue wha-who?” Mina questioned. “He's known as... th-the ‘Lizard,’” the monster replied. Rolling her eyes after hearing the monster’s response, Mina said, “Put this guy in the caboose, and let's croak those toads!” “I think we should continue the war!” Rhombulus added. Lekmet, however, bleated with worry, insisting that the war shouldn’t continue any further. “I agree with Lekmet,” Omnitraxus Prime concurred with Lekmet, “And Moon’s magic isn't strong enough for war yet! Especially against the lizards. They're indestructible.” “We need to keep fighting!” Mina retorted. “We need to sign the peace treaty!” Omnitraxus Prime argued. “Yelling feels really good right now!” Rhombulus yelled. And as everyone in the room continued arguing on what to do, Moon placed her hands over her face, feeling very exhaustive and indecisive. “Maybe w-we should let Moon decide. She is the queen,” River suggested amongst all the bickering, with Moon smiling at River upon hearing what he said. “She just lost her mother, River,” Omnitraxus Prime told River, “She needs time with her feelings.” “I am the queen now, so I will make the decision,” Moon said before anyone else could comment, “My decision... is that I will make a decision at dawn.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Noticing everyone left, Lena walked towards the cart full of of Scrooge’s treasure, intending to place something there, only to stop at the sight of Webby arriving…

[​IMG]

Lena!” Webby happily greeted Lena, running towards her and giving her a hug. “Yeah, I'm not really a hugger,” Lena responded. “Oh, yeah, no, me neither,” Webby said as she let go of Lena, “Hugs are, like, whatever or whatever. Are you excited for our sleepover? We're gonna brush our teeth, go to bed on time, wake up in the middle of the night confused saying, ‘Where am I? Oh, that's right. I'm at the best sleepover ever!’” “Mmm, so this is your first sleepover?” Lena asked. “Yeah!” Webby responded, “Last one up the stairs has to brush their teeth twice!” Seeing Webby race up the stairs, Lena made sure no one was looking as she dropped a red amulet that she took out of her sleeve into the treasure cart, and then followed Webby up the stairs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Alleyway~

[​IMG]

As he was walking down an alleyway, Frank Castle noticed a man approaching him. “Good day,” the man greeted Frank, “I'm not alone.” Turning around, Frank noticed two other men approaching him from behind. It was then that Castle realized that these were members of a gang he must’ve targeted, wanting to get revenge. “You wanna come with us? Or you wanna make a mess?” the same man asked Frank. Frank then began a fistfight with the man, who surprised Frank by injecting him with a syringe on the neck. Ignoring the syringe he was injected with, Frank grabbed the man and his gun, pointing it at him as he faced the other two gang members who approached him. “Don't shoot! We want him alive!” the man pleaded to his fellow gang members as Frank held him tight while they pointed their guns at Frank. “Who, who needs me alive?” Frank angrily questioned. However, just then, Frank began to feel weak. Letting go of the man and taking out the syringe from his neck, Castle realized that he was tranquilized, and was beginning to feel woozy. Seeing the man he fought grinning as he got up, Frank tried to aim the gun in his hand at him, but his vision became clouded, and he eventually fainted.

~The Capital - Tokyo Cathedral~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Arriving to the Tokyo Cathedral after receiving a call regarding a threatening letter, Officers James Carter and Don Eppes were shown the letter that Esmerelda left behind, with the two of them wondering what it meant. “‘Important treasure?’” Carter wondered out loud, “What kind of treasure y’all got here?” “I’m not sure,” Yang replied, “It is troubling nonetheless.” “First the New World Order limits what I can or cannot say, and now a brazen thief is trying to steal from a holy building… things are going from bad to worse,” Frollo scoffed. “‘LupinX of the Kaitou Sentai Lupinrangers,’” Eppes said out loud as he read the letter, “From the ridiculous sounding team name… I’d assume our thief must have a connection of some sort with the Rangers and Riders. Could be a survivor of the Great Purge. I’ll be sure to let the Inquisitor we work with know about this threat. In the meantime, we can patrol the area around the cathedral, make sure nothing seems out of the ordinary.” “Thank you for your service, officers. I truly appreciate it,” Frollo responded.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
  16. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Kentucky-

Elsa and Anna got in the truck, Anna looked around and breathed, laying on her sister's shoulder. Elsa kept quiet and looked out, wondering what they were going to do.

--

Lily stood with her sons, the Lupinrangers, and Ryotaro while WilyKat and WilyKit looked for something to steal to start getting their names out there. Ryotaro looked as he stood with them, looking curious. Riolu smiled, looking at Vulpix who smiled back. Lily wasn't sure about aiding in taking something and looked at the three thief-like Rangers.

-Gokai Galleon-

Remus sat at the table, sipping some tea that Ahim brewed with some of the chocolate made by Gai and Doc. He smiled at the pink pirate, "Thank you, Ahim. This is delicious." "I'm so happy you enjoy it, Remus-san." Ahim said, smiling.

Emma slept on the couch, against Luka while Gai was still awed by what happened at the ruins. He beamed and said, "Wonder what my animal is." Doc fine-tuned Emma's morpher to work more like theirs and said, "Who knows?" Simba looked out the window and wondered if Nala was going to be okay, holding his necklace. Luka moved and pulled a blanket over Emma, smiling and rubbing her hair. Marvelous sat in his seat and thought what they saw at the ruins.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Serena looked concerned and Luna walked up to them, purring and rubbing them also giving a soft mew. She felt bad that she had to act as a regular cat but not everyone knew she could talk.

[​IMG]

"Got it!" Rey said, looking at the little droid before getting into a running start and using her staff a pole vault, then swung it down on the weak spot, right on top of it. She landed and gasped for air.

Rei nodded and stepped in front of the camera, she took a breath and spoke into her microphone, "Hello, I am Rei Hino. I am not good at speaking like Mr. Phil, but I hope that the music and songs I give inspire the same feelings that Mr. Phil was giving in his speech." Then she closed her eyes and took a breath.

Here comes a wave
    meant to wash me away.
    A tide that is taking me under.
    Swallowing sand,
    left with nothing to say.
    My voice drowned out in the thunder.

But I won't cry
    And I won't start to crumble
    Whenever they try
    to shut me or cut me down.

I won't be silenced!
    You can't keep me quiet!
    Won't tremble when you try it!
    All I know is I won't go speechless!

Cause I'll breathe
    when they try to suffocate me!
    Don't you underestimate me!
    Cause I know that I won't go speechless!

Written in stone
    Every rule, every word
    Centuries old and unbending
    "Stay in your place."
    "Better seen and not heard."
    Well, now that story is ending

Cause I,
    I cannot start to crumble!
    So come on and try,
    Try to shut me and cut me down!

I won't be silenced!
    You can't keep me quiet!
    Won't tremble when you try it!
    Speechless!!

Let the storm in!
    I cannot be broken!
    No, I won't live unspoken!

Try to lock me in this cage!
    I won't just lay me down and die!
    I will take these broken wings
    And watch me burn across the sky!
    Hear the echo saying I...

Won't be silenced!!
    Though you wanna see me tremble when you try it,
    Speechless!!

Cause I'll breathe
    when they try to suffocate me!
    Don't you underestimate me!
    Speechless!!!

Rei sang her song, being focused and remembering each word of the song, starting off soft and calm but growing stronger and more determined as the song went on. Mina beamed as it was one of the songs that she helped with while Lita and the others smiled, amazed at her skill of singing.

While Rei sang, she had the strangest sense of something, that she was in her sailor uniform with the others and being friends with someone who looked like Serena, but more mature and wearing a beautiful white dress. Also she wore her own beautiful gown and her own castle, facing someone.

By the time she finished, Rei gasped for air and regained her composure, bowing at the audience as they cheered, smiling at her.

-London, England-

Watching the stream, Evolt noticed the new person and seemed to recognize her as the princess of Mars who faced him many years ago and sealed him away. But she seemed different and not as powerful as she used to be yet, but he smiled, watching her and reminiscing.

17. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

So, since we’re having a Valentine’s Day feast, anyone have some relationship stories they’d like to share?” Sunset Shimmer asked as she and the others were eating. “Well, there was this one girl I liked… Emelia was her name. She was actually in school with me,” Pietro spoke as he reminisced. “You had a crush on Emelia?” Wanda asked her brother, surprised that she never knew that about him, “Why didn’t you ask her out?” “Because she already had a boyfriend,” Pietro replied, “Besides, she was way out of my league. She wouldn’t have said yes if I asked her out.” “Well, you wouldn’t have known till you actually asked,” Peter said. “Peter’s right,” Wanda concurred, “You should’ve at least tried, Pietro.” Shrugging, Pietro replied, “Maybe I should’ve… but it’s too late now. What about you, Wanda?” “Well, there was this one guy… Ivan was his name,” Wanda said. “Oh yeah, I remember him,” Pietro replied, “Nice guy… till I found out he was cheating on you.” “Wow… what a jerk,” Peter commented. “Yeah,” Pietro replied, “Good thing I beat him up and threatened him to never come close to Wanda.” “I still think you overdid it when you beat him up,” Wanda told Pietro. “Hey, he asked for it,” Pietro replied. Rolling her eyes, Wanda asked, “What about you, Peter?” “Me? Well, there was this girl in my school… Liz Allan was her name,” Peter replied, “We were planning to go out for the first time… but her father was caught doing some shady and illegal stuff, so she and her mother were forced to move to Oregon after her father was arrested.” “Oh, sorry to hear that, Peter,” Sunset replied. “Yeah,” Wanda concurred as she and Pietro nodded. “Well, that’s romance for ya… things don’t always work out the way you want them to,” Peter said, “Your turn Sunset. Got a boyfriend yourself?” “I did, yes…” Sunset Shimmer replied, “His name was Xehanort. I had a crush on him from when I first went to the school where he attended. It wasn’t long before we both became a couple. But… things changed the moment two fellow classmates whom Xehanort and I were friends with were killed. After that, the Great Purge happened, and we both were granted positions in the New World Order. But as time passed, we both drifted apart. It was clear we both had different interests… so we mutually broke up, figuring it was for the best.” “Wow… sorry you had to go through that, Sunset,” Peter said. “Well, it’s like you said, Peter… when it comes to romance, things don’t always work out the way you want them to,” Sunset responded. Holding out his glass, Pietro decided to give a toast, saying, “To every single out there.” Nodding, Wanda, Peter, and Sunset all held out their glasses as well as they said, “To every single.” The four then drank their drinks and continued with their Valentine’s Day feast.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once the walker’s weak spot was hit by Rey, the AT-ST finally began to malfunction, and eventually collapsed, with a Stormtrooper climbing out of it…

[​IMG]

Don’t... move,” Natasha threatened the Stormtrooper, pointing her guns at him as he raised his arms to surrender. As Toothless landed near them, Hiccup got off his dragon’s back, and walked over to Natasha, saying, “So, we got this Stormtrooper, as well as that other one over there that’s lying on the ground.” “Two Stormtroopers to interrogate,” Natasha replied, “I think we can safely say this mission was a success.” Walking over to Rey and BB-8, Finn told Rey, “Hey, great work dealing with the walker. We really owe you one.

[​IMG]

Ugh. Why did I say ‘decision’ so many times?” Moon complained to herself as she was walking through the castle corridor. “Queen Moon!” River cried as he caught up to Moon…

[​IMG]

I'm sorry I spoke out of place,” River continued, “I… I got you something.” River then gave Moon a leg of meat with the word "SORRY" carved in it. “Uh, what is this?” Moon asked. “It's an apology meat,” River answered, “It's how people in my kingdom apologize.” Smiling at River, Moon said, “It was a relief to know someone believed in me. Thank you.” Blushing before backing away and grinning, River replied, “Hey! Anytime, pal!” Turning around to walk away, River was upset that he just friend-zoned Moon, whispering to himself, “Did I just call the queen ‘pal’?

[​IMG][​IMG]

Exiting the kitchen and walking towards the dinner table while carrying a tray with some hamburgers and fries, Gumball told Patrick, “Patrick, I hope you're ready for mouth watering hamburgers.” “I thought we were having steamed clams,” Patrick replied. “D'oh, no. I said steamed hams. That's what I call hamburgers,” Gumball lied as he placed the tray on the table and took a seat. “You call hamburgers steamed hams?” Patrick asked. “Yes. It's a regional dialect,” Gumball lied. “Uh-huh. Uh, what region?” Patrick asked, feeling suspicious. “Uh, Hoenn,” Gumball lied. “Really. Well, I'm from Mauville City, and I've never heard anyone use the phrase ‘steamed hams,’” Patrick replied. “Oh, not in Mauville City. No. It's an Ever Grande City expression,” Gumball lied. “I see,” Patrick replied, still feeling suspicious as he and Gumball began eating.

Aaand… cut,” Hiro said as he switched the camera off. “Aight, guys… great work,” Lt. Surge commended the livestream crew and those who took part in the livestream, “We’re off ta a great start!” “That was amazing!” Coulson commended Rei as he approached her, “Great job, Rei!

~Siberia, Russia - Shack~

After watching Rei perform with the others on Clemont’s laptop, Ritchie commented, “That song by Rei was really great.” “Pika!” Sparky concurred. Nodding, Clemont added, “Didn’t know she was such a great singer.” “Yeah, and I never realized how attractive she is. I really should’ve asked her out while we were still in school before the Great Purge happened,” Dick commented, with everyone else giving him a dirty look in response. “What?” Dick asked when noticing the look everyone else gave him. Before anyone could say anything, Nikolai Orelov entered the shack where Dick and the others were, appearing to have some news to share…

[​IMG]

Nikolai? Is something wrong?” Katniss asked. “I’m sorry to bother you,” Nikolai responded, “But there are two urgent matters I need to discuss.” As Nikolai whispered something to Katniss in her ear, Katniss appeared to be stunned by what she was told, telling the others in the shack, “I have to go find Connor.

~Siberia, Russia~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Upon arriving back to the village with Star, Marco, and Tom, Connor found Nikolai and Katniss (with Haymitch on her shoulder) waiting for him…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Ah, Ratonhnhaké:ton, there you are,” Nikolai greeted Connor as he and Katniss approached him. “Connor… who’s that?” Katniss asked upon noticing Tom. “Do not worry,” Connor replied, “This is Tom, a friend of Star. I trust him, and can assure you that he is an ally.” “I see,” Katniss said, “Anyway, there are some important things we need to discuss.” “We’ve been contacted by Rebels from Alaska,” Orelov added, “They say they intercepted a New World Order transmission saying that there are Rebels on Scarif.” Upon hearing what Nikolai said, Connor grinned as he replied, “Tell Bogo to send the fleet to Scarif.” “Of course,” Orelov said, giving a small bow as he left to do as Connor instructed. “Besides that, there is something else,” Katniss told Connor, “Someone from the New World Order came to the village and surrendered himself. You’ll… have to see who it is yourself.

~The Capital - McDuck Manor (Bathroom)~

[​IMG]

Upon entering the bathroom, Lena went to the sink to wash her hands, but when she looked at the mirror above the sink, she was stunned when she didn’t see her own reflection, but rather Magica de Spell instead...

[​IMG]

Aah!” Lena gasped upon seeing Magica in the mirror, “Aunt Magica.” Laughing sinisterly, Magica replied, “The home of Scrooge McDuck is safe no more! What do we do first?” “My current plan is make popcorn, watch a movie or two, and then Webby really wants us to brush our teeth,” Lena replied to her apparent aunt. “Dental hygiene can wait!” Magica exclaimed, “I can feel my powers growing the closer I get to Scrooge's precious Number One Dime. Listen to this.” Magica then let out another sinister laugh, with Lena responding, “The amulet thing is already in the bin. So I just hang out here and wait, right?” “Ugh! You wait here while the Hunter's Stone searches for Scrooge's dime,” Magica said, “It will bring the dime to you, you will bring the dime to me, and I will unleash its secret mysterious power, striking from within his very home and laying my grim vengeance upon Scrooge McDuck!” “Mm, mm-hmm... so, just hang out here and wait, right?” Lena asked as she crossed her arms. “Could you please try to care about our blood feud?” Magica questioned Lena. “You know what I care about,” Lena replied. “Bleck. Fine. Whatever. Do this and I'll grant you your heart's fondest desire,” Magica said, “Oh, wait, my mistake… you don’t even have a heart!” “Thanks for reminding me…” Lena sarcastically replied. “Anyway, just do as I say!” Magica said, “Unless you're too busy hanging out with Pinky McHappyBow over there.” “Relax. It's just an act,” Lena replied. “A lunar eclipse is soon to happen any day, you little whelp!” Magica scolded Lena before calming down, “Don't trust them, Lena. They'd turn on you in an instant if they knew what you really are.” Magica de Spell then disappeared from the mirror, allowing Lena to finally see her own reflection while she pondered Magica’s words.

~Calcutta, India - Damaged Factory~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Upon arriving to Amanda's location, Akko, Ursula, and the Hulk noticed that Amanda was trapped under a large part of the ceiling that had fallen on her. "I'm stuck!" Amanda cried, "I tried using magic, but for some reason, it didn't work." "What?" Akko wondered out loud. "Let me try," Ursula said as she pointed her wand at the part of the ceiling that had trapped Amanda, "Wingardium Leviosa!" However, nothing happened, surprising the witches. "That… that can't be!" Ursula cried. The Hulk then tried to pick up the part of the ceiling himself, but it didn't even budge despite the Hulk's strength. "Seriously?!" Amanda cried as the Hulk was trying harder and harder to free Amanda without any success. Although she felt helpless, Akko was determined to help out, joining the Hulk as she also tried to help him carry the part of the ceiling despite knowing in her mind that she wouldn't really do much to help out. "What are you doing?" Amanda questioned Akko. "Don't worry, Amanda… no matter what it takes… I will not rest until we free you," Akko replied as she and the Hulk continued struggling to free Amanda, "As your friend, I promise you that!" "Akko…" Amanda said, feeling touched that Akko was willing to help out regardless of the odds stacked against her.

Just then, something began to happen to the Shiny Rod, which Akko had been carrying on her back. The seven crystal orbs on the Shiny Rod began to glow brightly, five of them green and two yellow. “What?” Akko wondered out loud upon noticing the Shiny Rod beginning to glow, letting go of the ceiling piece and grabbing the Shiny Rod from behind her as she remembered how the same thing happened in Kyoto and Egypt. “Another word?” Ursula wondered aloud, “Akko, recite the following spell… Arae Aryrha!” Nodding, Akko held the Shiny Rod tightly as she repeated, “Arae Aryrha!” Once Akko recited the spell, a third crystal orb on the Shiny Rod began to glow yellow, and the Shiny Rod then transformed into a grappling hook that attached itself to the ceiling piece, with the Hulk letting go if it upon seeing what just happened. Amazed at the Shiny Rod’s transformation, Akko then began to pull as hard as she could on the grappling hook to see if that would free Amanda. Inspecting the ceiling piece, Ursula noticed it budge a bit, saying, “It’s working! But Akko needs help!” Hearing what Ursula said, the Hulk walked over to Akko, declaring, “Hulk… help!” The Hulk then grabbed onto the grappling hook with Akko, and the two pulled hard. After pulling as hard as they can for a couple of seconds, Akko and the Hulk finally managed to pull out the ceiling piece, and sent it flying outside, freeing Amanda. ‘It worked… thank goodness,’ Ursula thought to herself, smiling as she breathed a sigh of relief. “Amanda! You’re okay!” Akko happily cried as she, Ursula, and the Hulk rushed over to Amanda, helping her get up. “Thanks you guys,” Amanda thanked them, “Really thought I was a goner for a while. Don’t know what I would have done without you.” Meanwhile, outside the factory, the same Stormtrooper that triggered the explosion that caused the factory’s ceiling to collapse noticed the ceiling piece that Akko and the Hulk pull out falling straight towards him…

[​IMG]

The Stormtrooper shrieked in terror as he tried running away, only to get smashed by the ceiling piece as it landed right on top of him, killing him.

~Kentucky~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

While driving the truck he stole, Kristoff was able to connect to the Rebel livestream on his phone, placing on the dashboard to allow everyone to view Rei as she sang. “Nice song,” Olaf commented, “And she’s even got a great voice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As T’Challa, along with the rest of his group and any surviving Rebel prisoners, ran to try and find an exit, they came across the three Inquisitors stationed in the facility, Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, and Sonata Dusk…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Well, well, well… looks like we got ourselves a Rebel infestation, sisters,” Adagio told Aria and Sonata, grinning as she crossed her arms. Gasping upon recognizing the Inquisitors from a prior mission, Okoye warned T’Challa, “T’Challa… these were the Inquisitors from Congo! Whatever you do, do not let them-” But before Okoye could finish her sentence, the three Inquisitors began to sing…

[Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, and Sonata Dusk]
    Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh
    You didn't know that you fell
    Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh

[Adagio Dazzle]
    Now that you're under our spell!

*T’Challa and the others began to feel a strange headache as the singing began, unsure how to stop it*

[Adagio Dazzle]
    Blindsided by the beat
    Clapping your hands, stomping your feet

[Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze]
    Oh-whoa-oh-oh

*As the three Inquisitors were walking around the Rebels while they sang, the Rebels were feeling like they were slowly losing their free will*

[Adagio Dazzle]
    Now you've fallen under our spell

Oh-whoa-oh-oh-oh

We've got the music, makes you move it
    Got the song that makes you lose it
    We say "Jump!"; you say "How high?"
    Put your hands up to the sky

*The surviving Rebel prisoners suddenly had the urge to attack each other, so they began to battle one another*

Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh
    Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh
    Now that you're under our spell

[Adagio Dazzle]
    Listen to the sound of my voice

Oh-oh, whoa-oh

[Adagio Dazzle]
    Soon you'll find you don't have a choice

Oh-oh, whoa-oh

[Adagio Dazzle]
    Captured in the web of my song

Oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh

[Adagio Dazzle]
    Soon you'll all be singing along

*Okoye, Nakia, and Shuri all suddenly had an urge to harm each other, so they began to battle one another*

Oh-whoa-oh

*T’Challa, trying hard to resist, finally gave in, as he too was now under the Inquisitors’ control, and began battling the other Rebels in his group*

Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh
    Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh
    Now that you're under our spell
    Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh
    Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh
    Now that you're under our

[Adagio Dazzle]
    Spell

Adagio Dazzle gave a sinister laugh as she and her sisters watched the Rebels that were under their control now battling each other. “This is too easy,” Aria commented. “Let’s finish them off,” Adagio replied, “Sonata… let’s get Stormtroopers here, pronto.” “Yes, siree!” Sonata said, giving a salute.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
  18. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Kentucky-

"Yeah, and the song's right, we shouldn't be silenced." Anna said, smiling. "And we should show them that we won't." "Yes, but for now, lets calm down and think about what we can do to help." Elsa said, looking at her sister and smiling. Anna nodded, smiling.

--

The two Wily kittens returned, smiling and wagging their tails. Harry looked at his younger siblings and rubbed their heads, happy that they were trying to help. Hermione looked as he came over to join them in stealing whatever the Wilys found, though she wasn't sure.

-Gokai Galleon-

Deciding to head for their rooms for the night, Luka carried the sleeping Emma to her room and tucked her in. Simba went to his room and undressed, changing into his lion form and laying down. Remus went to his room and laid down, looking up at the ceiling and wondered if James was okay. Harold slept in his guest room, just hoping Kimberly would be okay.

[​IMG]

"It wasn't just all me," Rey said, smiling. She knelt down and rubbed BB-8's dome head and said, "It was also thanks to this little guy. Thanks for letting me know what its weak spot was."

"Yeah, you were incredible!" Lita said, smiling. Ami nodded, "You really have a gift and a skill." "It was nothing." Rei said, blushing and smiling as she recalled the long and tiring hours trying to think of the musical notes and the lyrics to write. Setsuna smiled, "I'm sure those lyrics would resonate with someone who really needs to hear them."

19. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG][​IMG]

BB-8 electronically beeped in response to Rey to indicate he was happy to help. “Oh, of course,” Finn said, “You did great as well, BB-8.” “Hey, Finn… we gotta get back to the village!” Natasha called out to Finn as she and Hiccup had apprehended two Stormtroopers so that the Rebels can interrogate them...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Coming!” Finn responded before shifting his attention back to Rey and BB-8, “Let’s go.

[​IMG]

Returning to her bedroom, Moon curled up in a ball on the floor, looking at the apology meat River gave her, saying, “Ugh! Oh, apology meat, what am I going to do?” Just then, Moon heard muffled crying coming from her family’s Magic Instruction Book. Walking towards the book and opening it, Moon found Glossaryck, the miniature embodiment of the book, crying inside of it…

[​IMG]

Oh, Glossy, are you okay?” Moon asked Glossaryck as he wept. “No!” Glossaryck replied as he shed tears, “Your mama's gone!” “I know,” Moon said. “And she's never coming back!” Glossaryck cried. “No, she isn't,” Moon responded. “And I really liked her, too,” Glossaryck cried. “I know you're upset. So am I,” Moon responded, “But right now, I really need your help. Things are bad. I… I have to decide between signing a peace treaty or waging a war.” “Oh, yeah... that,” Glossaryck said as he sniffled, “I don't know. Just pick one. Sure it'll work out.” “That's not helpful at all,” Moon replied. “Yeah, you're probably... right. I'm in no condition to give advice. If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go cry in your mama's chapter,” Glossaryck said, sobbing as he turned the pages of the book to cover himself. But once he did that, Moon was now looking at a part of the book that was simply referred to as the ‘Forbidden Chapter’. “Forbidden Chapter?” Moon quietly wondered to herself, opening the pages to the book’s Forbidden Chapter, and coming across a particular spell that caught her attention. ‘A spell to destroy… what? Is that even possible?’ Moon thought to herself as she read the contents of the chapter, wondering if it could help her with the war that was happening.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

While Patrick and Gumball were eating, Patrick removed the top bun from his hamburger to view the patty, commenting, “You know, these hamburgers are quite similar to the Whopper from Burger King.” Responding with a forced laugh, Gumball said, “Oh, no. Patented ‘Watterson Burgers.’ Ooold family recipe.” “For... steamed hams?” Patrick suspiciously asked, noticing that Gumball referred to the hamburgers as ‘Watterson Burgers’ despite saying that he called hamburgers ‘steamed hams’. “Yes,” Gumball replied with a smile. “Yes. And you call them steamed hams despite the fact that they are obviously grilled,” a suspicious Patrick said as he showed that his patty was grilled. “Y-You know, the... one thing I should... excuse me for one second,” Gumball replied, struggling on how to respond before excusing himself. “Of course,” Patrick said, continuing to eat his hamburger as Gumball got up from his seat and headed towards the kitchen. However, there was a fire in the kitchen caused by the burnt roast from earlier, and Gumball immediately walked back to the dining table while closing the kitchen door from behind, stretching and yawning as he said, “Oh well, that was wonderful. A good time was had by all. I'm pooped.” “Yes. I should be-” Patrick responded after finishing his burger, only to be shocked as he caught a glimpse of the fire in the kitchen before the door was completely closed, “Good Lord! What is happening in there?” “Aurora borealis,” Gumball lied. “Uh… Aurora borealis?!” a suspicious Patrick questioned, “At this time of year, at this time of day, at this kind of weather, in this part of the world, localized entirely within your kitchen?!” “Yes,” Gumball answered with a smile. “May I see it?” Patrick asked, with his expression indicating that he was now curious instead of suspicious. After thinking about it for a moment, Gumball replied, “No.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Siberia, Russia~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Katniss and Haymitch led Connor into a building in the village where the Rebels were keeping the New World Order representative who turned himself in, the three were surprised to see Darien with Serena and Rini…

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Darien? What are you doing here?" Connor asked. "We heard that someone from the New World Order turned himself in," Darien replied, "We also heard it was someone important, so we were curious to see who it was." "I think 'important' is a bit of an understatement," Katniss said, "The guy who turned himself in is a Grand Moff." "A Grand Moff?!" Darien cried, surprised to hear what Katniss said. "I don't get it… what's a Grand Moff?" Rini asked. "The Grand Moffs are part of the Supreme Leaders' inner circle," Connor answered, "They are the ones who are closest to them, having almost as much authority as a Supreme Leader." "Wow… then whoever this guy is must really be important," Rini commented. "Indeed. And I thank you for joining me to see who it is," Connor replied. "Connor, before I show you who it is, please make sure not to overreact when you see who it is," Katniss requested. "Overreact? Why would I do that?" Connor asked. "You'll see," Katniss replied. Leading the group to a door, Katniss opened it, allowing the group to enter a room. Inside, the Grand Moff who surrendered himself was tied to a chair while two Rebels were pointing their guns at him. But the Grand Moff's identity stunned everyone, especially Connor, because the Grand Moff who turned himself in was none other than Haytham Kenway, Connor's own father…

[​IMG]

"Ah, Connor," Haytham greeted his son, "I was wondering when I'd see you." Gasping, Connor couldn't believe what he was seeing, a sentiment shared by Darien and Rini based on their similar facial expressions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

So, I suppose my greatest weakness is that I care too much,” Scrooge told Beakley as he was practicing for his upcoming interview on the Holonet News while Mrs. Beakley pretended to be a reporter. “Fascinating. Well, Mr. McDuck, I can assure you that you will not come off likable doing any of that,” Beakley responded, “Unfold those arms. Drop the frown. When dealing with the state-run media, S.O.S…. be sincere, open, and smile!” “Some find my scowl very appealing,” Scrooge retorted, “I can handle a reporter.” “Fine, I'll go easy on you,” Beakley said as she and Scrooge were practicing another interview scenario, “Now, Mr. McDuck, I love your accent. Tell me, what part of Ireland are you from?” Scrooge immediately began to growl in anger after Beakley, as part of the practice interview scenario, purposely mistook his accent for an Irish one instead of a Scottish one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Calcutta, India~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Exiting the damaged factory where they were, Akko and Ursula were walking with the Hulk as he was carrying Amanda, who had sprained her ankle from the earlier incident in the factory. “I can take her to get some help,” Ursula told the Hulk, “You and Akko regroup with the rest of the group.” Nodding, the Hulk gently laid Amanda on the ground, with Ursula helping her get up, putting Amanda’s arm around her shoulders to help her walk. “Good luck,” Amanda told the Hulk and Akko as she and Ursula began to walk away. “Thanks!” Akko thanked Amanda before shifting her attention to the Hulk, “Let’s go.” Nodding in response, the Hulk followed Akko as they began to look for the other members of their group.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Alaska - Rebel Hideout~

“Attention all flight personnel,” a voice announced through the PA system in the Alaskan Rebel hideout as pilots and engineers were scattering, getting ready to fly with X-Wings and other ships to attack the Scarif base, “Please report to your commanders immediately. Attention all flight personnel, please report to your commanders immediately. We have been redirected to Scarif. Pilots, you’ll be briefed by your squadron leaders on route. Good luck.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As he was marching with other Stormtroopers led by the Stormtrooper wearing a Wakandan mask, headed towards the location where T’Challa and the other Rebels were, Thorax tried to think of a way to save his friends from getting killed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital: Gang Hideout~

[​IMG]

Waking up, Frank Castle found himself beaten and tied to a chair in a dimly lit room, where three men stood watching him. “You're quite an artist with the AK, aren't ya?” one of the men spoke up, who appeared to be the leader, “Many of my men... gone to the angels because of you.” Slapping Castle in the face, the gang leader continued, “You're dying tonight. The hole's been dug.” The leader then signaled to one of his men to beat up Frank, which he did, punching Castle repeatedly in his stomach and face. Once the gang member finished beating up Frank, the leader took out a pill bottle from his pocket, shaking it as he asked Frank, “Want some?” Seeing Frank spit out some blood without looking at him, the gang leader said, “No? Ah, suit yourself.” Taking a few pills from the bottle, the gang leader placed them into his mouth and swallowed them, telling Castle, “Helps calm my nerves.” “I look nervous to you?” Frank scoffed. Unimpressed by what Frank just said, the gang leader told his men, “Boys. Give us a moment.” As his men left the room, the gang leader put the pill bottle back into his pocket, and proceeded to punch Castle both in the stomach and face, yelling, “We may not have invented revenge, but we sure as hell took some time perfecting it. Don't think you're showing me something I haven't seen before, 'cause your killing spree has all the signs of a man seeking retribution. Am I right?” Once the gang leader stopped, he began to hear Castle mumbling something. “Huh? What was that?” the leader asked as he leaned towards Castle, only to be surprised with a quick headbutt by Castle to his face. “How'd that feel?” Castle asked, grinning with his bloody mouth. “Boys, hold him down!” the gang leader angrily ordered his men, who returned to the room and did as they were instructed, holding Castle tight. “Come on! Come on!” Frank yelled as the gang leader went to grab a power drill from a table in the room. “Oh, I was hoping it would come to this,” the gang leader said as he pressed the power drill's trigger switch, causing the drill’s chuck to rotate. “Yeah? You gonna do it or you gonna talk about it?” Frank scoffed, “I'm here! I'll kill every one of you b*stards! Come on, I'll kill you!” “Where would you like it?! Here, huh?! Here?!” the gang leader yelled as he began drilling into Frank’s right foot, causing him to scream in pain, “Not such a big man now, are ya?!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Castelia City, New York - The Playground~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Arriving to the Rebel hideout in Castelia City after being rescued in Los Angeles by Jeffrey Mace and Bobbi Morse, Jemma Simmons walked down a hallway with Mace and Morse, noticing Shining Armor and May approaching them…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Welcome home, Simmons,” Shining Armor welcomed Jemma. “Shining Armor,” Jemma replied with a smile. “I'm glad to have you back,” Shining Armor said. “I'm just glad to be alive,” Jemma responded as she chuckled, “If it hadn't have been for Morse, I-” “Bobbi,” Bobbi interrupted Jemma, indicating that she preferred to be on a first-name basis. “Bobbi, right,” Jemma corrected herself, “If it hadn't have been for Bobbi, I would never have made it out. Probably be brainwashed, happy to comply to who knows what.” Leaning towards Jeffrey Mace, Jemma whispered, “She's amazing.” “That's why I've asked her to join the Rebellion,” Mace replied. As Bobbi smiled at the compliment she was getting, Jemma noticed her best friend, Leo Fitz, standing in the nearby lab, silently looking at her…

[​IMG]

Go ahead,” May advised Jemma, knowing that Fitz and Simmons must’ve missed each other, and would want to catch up on so much. Nodding, Jemma headed towards the lab, coming face to face with Fitz. “Hi, Fitz,” Jemma greeted Fitz with a smile. “Simmons... is that really you?” Fitz asked, surprised to see Jemma after being away for some time. “Of course it is,” Simmons replied with a chuckle, “Who else would it be?” Breathing deeply, Fitz nodded in agreement, yet at the same time, he wasn’t sure what to say. “How've you been?” Jemma asked.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
  20. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Lor Starcutter~

An announcement soon came onto the intercom from Star Dream announcing. "Attention everyone, please report to the Briefing Room. We are not far from our destination. I repeat...everyone report to the briefing room."

~Lor Starcutter: Briefing Room~

Everyone slowly came into the room and took their seats including a groggy Mario and Luigi. Neptune looked at the two before cheekily remarking. "Good evening, sleepyheads!" Luigi quickly asked trying to wake himself up. "How long were we out for?" Compa then told them. "Hours, you nearly gave everyone a heart attack by falling off the Gokai Galleon." this was followed by C.C. remarking. "Yes, it's nice to see that you two are starting to stir just in time for the briefing." Mario shook his legs. "Briefing?" Star Dream responded. "Yes, as in the current state of affairs." Mario muttered. "I didn't ask for the definition, I'm trying to get woke up after passing out from exhaustion!" C.C. began to burst out in laughter before Aoi remarked. "Let's get to the briefing." He pressed a button causing a map of Kentucky to show up on screen, a small county in the northeast highlighted in red. "Now, the Metal Mario plus the data we retrieved from Mann Co. were delivered directly to Wilhelm and the others and they will begin to look into it. However several of our allies along with Wilhelm have spotted something unusual coming from a small area in northeast Kentucky." Aoi pressed another button causing the slide to change.

The slide now shown the image of a humanoid Rider clad in black and neon-green with a long coat and odd anime-like eyes, the look of this figure made some eyes widen as C.C. calmly told them. "This figure was seen running around fighting off the Stormtroopers stationed there, Wilhelm believes that they're a Rider despite the goofy helmet." Peach looked at the screen before mentioning. "Well...he does have a belt like mine..." Aoi added in. "Yes, our look into Rebellion channels has gathered a name....Kamen Rider Cronus. Only problem is that's all we know about him." Iffy then asked. "What about the New World Order's hit list, is he anywhere on there?" C.C. sighed. "No, he isn't...the S-Type Radar even comes up as Unknown."

The mention of this raised some suspicions as Makoto noted. "So we have a Rider running around Kentucky who is possibly an S-Type that the Radar can't pick up and is either fighting the New World Order...or he's actually a New World Order member undercover to undermine the Rebellion." Aoi looked at her. "There's more..." and pressed the button before the slide switched to an image of a plume of black moving in the night sky. "...this figure was also spotted by locals flying above in the sky, nobody can make heads or tails of what it is." C.C. added. "Not to mention according to rebellion channels, the one in charge of the area was uncerimoniously killed right in his office and the Stormtroopers here aren't entirely organized. This was a stealth assassination by one individual who came in and got out without leaving a trace...remind you of anyone?"

This led to some thinking before Mario said. "It's the same method that Gray Mann was killed in, meaning that this has S-Types all over it...meaning that the plume has to be Kamen Rider Cronus and Cronus went and stealth-killed the commander." Hikaru shook her head. "No, it can't be that...can it?" C.C. responded. "No, from what we gathered. The individual who is Cronus and the plume are different people, not to mention we have no information on exactly whether or not it's the same instance as with Gray's murder or just an eerie coincidence." Aoi added. "Indeed, the plume was spotted killing both Stormtroopers and Rebels alike. Wilhelm has informed the local Rebellion sect that we are coming there, our job will be to investigate and determine who Cronus is, what that plume is, and the connection to what happened with Gray. Any questions?" Rom raised her hand. "Um, why did Kristoph and them leave?" C.C. looked at her gently explaining. "It is because Anna and Elsa are safer with them than with us right now, compared to us both the NWO and the S-Types would have a harder time locating them with being a smaller group."​