Crossover: Re: Mario's High School Days II - Age of the New World Order

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Mann Co. Factory - Outside-

"Well, wasn't expecting to see you again." Harry said, rubbing his neck as he noticed Harold. The Wilys were amazed to see him while Lily and Remus looked, Remus was shocked, "You sure you don't have a twin?" "No, I was a only child before Mom and Dad adopted the Wilys." Harry said. Hermione stepped up and said, "Now I know for sure." Harry was shocked to see his brunette friend in her thief attire and groaned, "I think I need to sit down."

Everyone touched the symbol on their uniform, though they were still unsure about what animals had been given to them, they were happy to be given some hope and confidence about their upcoming mission.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hunan Providence, China - Rebel Base-

"I think I did feel a little something." Serena said, covering her lips with a small blush on her face. Rey looked confused and shrugged, breathing and looking up at the ceiling, wondering what to do while they waited.

2. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~The Capital: Police Station~

"I see, thank you for the information." Astral responded as Vanitas explained how things operated to it. "You see, I am here because I am in need of assistance from the Police Rangers in dealing with a particular trio of females that have been intruding and interfering within S-Type affairs...excuse me one moment..." Astral then made a whistling noise before the Purple Guy appeared ascending from the floor beside Astral with a bow. "Yes, Lord Astral?" Astral looked at him. "Tell me, you did call here after your place of business was broken into days ago, correct?" The Purple Guy nodded. "Of course, Lord Astral. I told the police that there were three young girls clad in thievery-based Ranger uniforms, one red, one blue, and one yellow...why do you ask?" Astral then explained. "Because they struck again, my friend. Ridley came back reporting that he was assaulted by them in the middle of a routine patrol." The Purple Guy's yellow eyes widened in concern as he asked. "Is he okay?" Astral nodded. "Yes, Ridley is fine...he'll be back to fighting the good fight in no time. Now..." Astral looked at Vanitas before it said. "In regards to these three Thief Rangers, I hereby authorize the Police Rangers to deal with them in any means required. After all the thieves probably have unauthorized Zords and thus the capabilities to form a giant Megazord, and if push comes to shove then I will also have my S-Type brethren and comrades back the Police Rangers up as well."

~Mann Co. Robotics Factory: Outside~

Kai turned her head towards Kristoph with her artificial eye glowing brightly and a smile. "Sure you can help out, the more hands we have...the quicker we can get this ship up and flying again." Aoi then mused as he was working. "I'm just surprised the engine managed to stay intact enough to be repairable, if that attack had directly struck then I would have feared for the engine exploding and the whole Galleon ending up wrecked and unsalvageable from the fall...or worse." Kai then gave a gentle tap to Aoi's head. "Chill bro, it all ended up okay."​

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~The Capital - Police HQ~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Alright, I’ll see what my Police Rangers and I can do about it,” Vanitas replied, “One of the Police Rangers is out taking care of something, but until she gets back, please tell me more about these Thief Rangers as you call ‘em. Where in the Capital have they been causing trouble exactly? If they do have Zords, then luckily for us, we’ve got the Tigerzord, Dragonzord, and the Megazord that the Power Rangers were using prior to the Great Purge at our disposal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hunan Province, China: Rebel Base~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

You… did?” Darien wondered out loud after Serena indicated that she did feel something after kissing him. ‘I wonder… could she have had the same vision as I did?’ Darien thought to himself. “Alrighty… everyone’s inside the circle… we are good to go,” Discord remarked. “Good. Take us there now, Discord,” Connor ordered Discord. “Yes, sir,” Discord said, “Going to Russia in 3… 2… 1…” Discord then clapped his paws, and the entire group inside the circle had teleported away...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Siberia, Russia~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And we’re here,” Discord said after the entire group teleported to a snowy forest in Russia. “Brrr… and I can feel the cold already,” Ritchie remarked as he was shivering. “Pika…” Sparky concurred, feeling just as cold. “We should be meeting with the local Rebels in a nearby village,” Katniss announced. “Would it happen to be that one over there?” Clemont questioned, pointing to an area not too far from the group where there were a couple of small buildings. “That is it,” Connor replied. “Alright everyone, let’s go!” Luna ordered the others as they walked towards the village. Upon arriving to the village’s boundary, the group of Rebels saw some armed men approaching them. “Aren’t they expecting us?” Sammy wondered out loud. “Let me talk to them,” Darien said, “I’ve studied a bit of Russian during my time in the J.I.A. Perhaps I could convince them we’re not the enemy.” Approaching the two armed men, Darien tried greeting them in Russian, saying, “Dosvedanya!” “That means ‘goodbye’,” one of the arm men responded with a thick Russian accent as he and his partner laughed at Darien failing to greet them in Russia. “Okay… maybe my Russian needs a bit of work…” Darien commented, swetdropping as he returned to the group of Rebels. “Ratonhnhaké:ton!” one of the Russian men cried upon recognizing Connor, quickly giving a bow to the Rebel leader along with his partner, “We’ve been expecting you.” “Please, there is no need for that,” Connor replied to the Russian man, not wanting him or his partner to bow to him, “Has Nikolai Orelov arrived yet?” “Yes, he has!” one of the two Russian men immediately replied, “He is waiting for you in the village’s main restaurant. Please, follow me.” Nodding, Connor and the other Rebels followed the two Russian men.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~New Mexico - Mann Co Factory: Outside~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Great!” Kristoff replied as he observed the damages on the ship, “Okay… where to start… Olaf, Saphir, go get some supplies. There’s bound to be a lot in the factory.” “Uhh, okay…” Olaf responded as he and Saphir walked back towards the factory, wondering if they would be able to find supplies there. “Hey, Sven… follow those two, and make sure they don’t try doing something I wouldn’t approve of,” Kristoff ordered his reindeer. Nodding, Sven ran off towards the factory, intending to spy on Olaf and Saphir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Osaka, Japan - Outside Television Station~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As they kept waiting, Fury, Coulson, Hiro, and Baymax eventually noticed Lt. Surge from the other vehicle give a thumbs up, signalling to Hiro that it was time for him to do his job. “That’s my cue,” Hiro commented as he put on his Ant-Man helmet…

[​IMG]

Wish me luck,” Hiro said as he shrunk down to the size of an ant while Baymax opened the door next to him…

[​IMG]

Alright Antony… time to fly,” Hiro told his ant companion, climbing up his back, and holding on as Antony began flying outside the car towards the television station.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Northern Nigeria - Outside New World Order Cyberman Facility~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Noticing one of her Kimoyo beads flashing red, Okoye told Thorax, “It is time.” Nodding, Thorax transformed himself into a Stormtrooper, hoping the guise will allow him to enter the facility…

[​IMG]

How do I look?” Thorax asked. “Very convincing,” T’Challa replied. “Looks are one thing,” Shuri added, “But you will need to know what to say if you are asked questions. As long as I can communicate with you on your earpiece, I will make sure you know what to say so you don’t get caught.” “Got it,” Thorax acknowledged as he went down the hill, heading towards the New World Order facility. “I hope this works…” Nakia commented.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Castelia City, New York - Restaurant~

[​IMG]

In an elegant restaurant in the middle of Castelia City, Shining Armor, wearing formal clothing, was sitting alone in a table waiting for the arrival of Raina. Elsewhere in the restaurant, Hunter, May, and Skye were each seated in separate tables, all three monitoring for any sign of Raina...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Still nothing,” Hunter communicated through his earpiece. “Copy that,” May responded on her earpiece. “Hang on… incoming at 4 o’clock,” Skye told the others through her earpiece as she noticed Raina entering the restaurant…

[​IMG]

The tiny girl in the flower dress?” Hunter questioned as he noticed Raina, “That's who everyone's making such a fuss about?” As Shining Armor and Raina saw each other, Shining Armor got out of his seat while Raina approached him. “It's good to see you, Shining Armor,” Raina greeted the pony. “Raina,” Shining Armor greeted her back, pulling a chair out for Raina, allowing her to take a seat before sliding her back and then going back to his seat. “I was worried you weren't going to accept my invitation... but perhaps I wasn't the only one looking forward to our next meeting,” Raina told Shining Armor. Overhearing what Raina said, Hunter questioned, “Is she hitting on him?” “Yep,” Skye responded. “You implied there was something urgent to discuss, so here I am,” Shining Armor told Raina, “Either way, you're gonna give me what I want. Now… tell me where to find the Obelisk.” “I'm afraid it's out of my hands,” Raina replied. “That really doesn't work for me,” Shining Armor said, “I've seen what that thing can do. It's too dangerous to be out in the real world.” “You've only seen the beginning,” Raina replied, “Just because something's powerful doesn't make it dangerous.” “In this case, it's more the death and destruction,” Shining Armor remarked. “You must believe me, Shining Armor... we want the same thing,” Raina replied. “Unless it's an end to this conversation, I'm pretty sure we don't,” Shining Armor said. “You really know how to make a girl feel special,” Raina replied in a flirting manner. “Only when I suspect she has something up her sleeve,” Shining Armor said, “I should know… I’m a married stallion.” “It's in my purse, actually,” Raina replied, chuckling as she was taking something out of her purse, “Right now, the New World Order's looking for a spy within their ranks. I wonder what would happen to Jemma Simmons... if this were to fall into the wrong hands.” The hearts of Shining Armor, May, and Skye sunk upon hearing Raina’s warning regarding their friend, Jemma Simmons, with the pony stunned as Raina showed him a picture on her phone of Jemma as she is sending a message to the Rebels on her flex screen while outside in a park.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Minato District~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Standing under the rain, Matt and Foggy were in front of an abandoned house they they believe could be the house of the Punisher, that is, if the janitor Matt spoke to earlier could be trusted. Pretty soon, the two heard a motorcycle arriving to the scene…

[​IMG]

So, this is it?” Officer Jenny asked as she got out of her motorcycle and approached the two. “I think so,” Murdock replied. “Alright, well… I was able to get permission, so we should be good to go in,” Jenny said. Nodding, Matt replied, “I don’t detect any signs of life inside.” “Then that makes our job a lot easier,” Jenny said as she, Matt, and Foggy walked towards the house’s front door. Using a lockpick, Jenny was able to get the door open, and the three were able to get in. “It’s very dusty, and dark,” Jenny noted as she took out a flashlight to help her and Foggy see. “Guess no one’s been living here for a while,” Matt replied as the three began walking around the living room, with Jenny and Foggy noticing magazines on the coffee table, and Matt avoiding stepping on children’s toys still scattered on the floor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sky Over Scarif in The Maldives - Stolen NWO Ship~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The Rogue One group finally arrived to the atmosphere above Scarif, a group of islands where a New World Order base was located. The entire area was surrounded by a deflector shield to protect it from any possible attacks, with the only way in or out would be through a shield gate located on top of the deflector shield, where two New World Order Helicarriers were hovering around it for protection. “Okay. Here goes nothing… Bissmillah,” Bodhi muttered to himself, reciting a quick Muslim prayer before clicking on a button to communicate with those in the shield gate, “Cargo shuttle SW-0608 requesting a landing pad.” “Cargo shuttle SW-0608, you’re not listed on the arrival schedule,” the voice of an officer in the shield gate responded on the cockpit’s radio. “Acknowledged, Gate Control,” Bodhi told man, “We were rerouted from Sioux Falls due to excessive damages to our station over there. Transmitting clearance code now.” “Transmitting,” Ignis commented as he pressed on some buttons in the cockpit, transmitting the shuttle’s clearance code to the shield gate. The Rebels on the shuttle then began waiting for about a minute before the officer on the radio said, “Cargo shuttle SW-0608? You are cleared for entry.” “Yes!” Bodhi cheered, happy to hear that he would be able to fly the shuttle inside Scarif. “Impressive,” Ignis commended Bodhi as he flew the shuttle through the shield gate, officially bringing Rogue One into the confines of Scarif. Smiling as she heard the good news, Jyn told the other members of Rogue One, “Alright everyone… get ready.

4. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~The Capital: Police Station~

"As of the moment based on reports from my brethren, the thieves and their actions have been only striking in areas within the United States. If they were in the Capital prior to that, then I wouldn't have been aware of it." Astral started before thinking, it looked at Purple Guy before remarking. "I do have a theory though...their first target was on my friend here, the sole thing that was stolen was an animatronic body." Purple Guy nodded. "Yeah, but they had help too. That Kazue man and his partner were present along with Kamen Rider Den-O." Astral blinked. "Yes, now answer me this...what does Den-O have that could get from here to the USA without being caught?" Purple Guy looked thoughtful. "The DenLiner?" Astral nodded. "Yes, a machine that uses space-time to quickly move about...a bullet train. Now considering the trio's inexperience they more than likely just got their powers recently and thus came from here." Purple Guy then asked. "Lord Astral, with all due respect...but what are you saying?" Astral then said. "I'm getting to the point." before whistling again, this time Psycho Blue quickly showed up. "Yes, Lord Astral?" Astral looked at Psycho Blue explaining. "I need a check on Nintendo High's security footage and attendance records from recently, check specifically for any incidents involving female thief rangers."

Psycho Blue nodded and began to work with his eyes glowing a bright blue. "So far I am getting reports that there was an incident recently where answers to a test were stolen by...a female thief." Astral looked away. "Just as I expected, more Nintendo High students rebelling..." Psycho Blue then continued. "After the incident, the attendance records showed that three girls were absent from classes. Hermione Granger, Nico Saiba, and Yuuki Konno." Astral nodded. "Just as I expected." Psycho Blue then added. "Not to mention, there was a figure prior to the incident spotted on camera but unable to identify, they left something in three lockers." Astral then concluded. "The trio must have received their morphers and then left Nintendo High after taking the test results, after that they came across Den-O and took the DenLiner before coming across Aoi, his sister, and the others. I had seen the trio for myself. Meaning that since they were with my foes, they were also connected to Ridley's report."

Kai merely nodded before turning her head to resume helping her brother in getting the engines repaired.

"Now, you six should rest up and get yourselves prepared." C.C. stated before placing her hands on Dante's shoulders. "You especially, the team will be counting upon you for guidance more than ever as their leader." Zone-Tan then came up to her asking. "Wait, hold on a moment. Isn't he supposed to be the leader?" The purple-haired S-Type then pointed at Tommy. "I mean he's white and basically encompasses all the colors of the rainbow." C.C. looked at her before she stated. "No, it's usually the red one that's the leader based on what I know." Robin then joined adding. "Plus, if you use that color logic crap...then we'd have to say that James would be the leader for the same reason as Tommy." Cynthia then added in. "Girls, please...any of them could be the leader, even Kimberly here...so let's just ask." The blonde looked at the six asking. "Which one of you is the leader?"

As there was a discussion about Ranger colors, Kallen and Pyrrha both walked up to Ryotaro before the blonde mused with a smile. "So you must be Ryotaro. I wonder what it's like being possessed by multiple people just to use your forms." Kallen then theorized. "Probably more difficult than when you had to keep that S-Type of yours from making you go berserk." Pyrrha merely scoffed. "That's just because I was unlucky to have her inside me, now that she's out all is fine."​

5. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

"it's true from what Mister Potter says." Harold stated, arms crossed. "After all, I'm sure Missus Potter can give you the fact she never brought twins into this world, but you should of really directed that question towards Missus Potter than doubt the child, after all it was kind of unfair to ask that question to her son." Harold gestured to Lily.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
  6. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Well, I don't want to gross anyone out but I can remember when I learned that I was pregnant and everything that happened while he was growing in my stomach up to til he came out and yes there was only one of him." Lily said. Harry rubbed his hair and pulled out the sheath of the sword he had been carrying since his group left Scotland and laid it on his lap. Riolu hopped out of Hermione's arms and went to sit with its trainer, Vulpix stretched while Lily recongized the bushy brunette.

Ryotaro looked at the people who talked about the Imagin, he scratched his cheek, "Well, they're not S-Types. They call themselves Imagin, I guess they can be considered like S-Types." 'We are not!' Momotaros grumbled in Ryotaro's mind.

"Obviously me, like they said, red usually is the leader." Dante said, looking proud. Billy shook his head, James said, "I don't know. I wasn't exactly a leader when I was younger." "When we first got our abilities, Tommy was made leader." Thomas said. "And he's been leader ever since." Tommy nodded, looking at them.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Siberia, Russia-

Luna curled into the warm clothes that Serena was wearing and tried to keep herself warm. Rey breathed, holding her coat close to keep the warmth in. She looked around and walked with the group as they headed to where the Rebels were.

7. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~The Capital - Police HQ~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Upon hearing Astral say that the encounters with the Thief Rangers were so far only happening in America, a disappointed Vanitas facepalmed as he thought to himself, 'Is Astral really that clueless on how local law enforcement agencies function?' "Astral… I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I think you're asking the wrong people for help," Vanitas told the S-type, "You see… this is the Capital's police headquarters, where they deal with issues in the Capital, and ONLY in the Capital. America is way beyond their jurisdiction. You'd probably be better off asking the Grand Inquisitor to provide with you some of my fellow Inquisitors to help you out. Anyway, you mentioned Nintendo High… I could probably ask the Chief to send additional officers to patrol the school, which already has extra security added ever since the airship incident. But other than that, there's nothing the Police Rangers can do for you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Siberia, Russia: Empty Restaurant~

As Cid was drinking a glass of vodka while Finn, Natasha, and Nikolai were discussing something, BB-8 gave out an electronic beep, indicating to Cid that a large group was entering the restaurant. Looking to see who had arrived, Cid noticed that Connor and his group of Rebels have arrived after being led to the restaurant by two Russian Rebels…

Well, what have we got here… hey, Nikolai, look who’s decided to show up,” Cid told Nikolai. Turning his attention to Connor’s group, Nikolai smiled as walked towards the group, saying, “Welcome to Russia. It is good to finally see you in person, Ratonhnhaké:ton!” “The pleasure is all mine, Nikolai,” Connor replied as he shook hands with the Russian Rebel leader. “Please, make yourselves at home,” Nikolai advised the group, “I understand not many of you are used to this kind of weather. There is a large fireplace to the corner if anyone wants to warm themselves.” “Thank you, sir,” Clemont thanked Nikolai as he and his sister, Bonnie, walked towards the fireplace, warming themselves. “Deden!” Bonnie’s Dedenne cried as it was warming itself as well. “Mind if we join you?” Rini asked Clemont as she and Sammy walked towards the fireplace to get warm as well. “Not at all,” Clemont replied. “Yeah, we can all fit,” Bonnie added. “Thanks,” both Rini and Sammy replied as they warmed themselves as well. As for the rest of the group, most of them took a seat all around the empty restaurant to relax. “Big group,” Natasha told Finn. “Yeah, it certainly is,” Finn concurred. “Anyway, Ratonhnhaké:ton… let us talk,” Nikolai told Connor. “Of course,” Connor replied as he, Katniss, Dick, and Hiccup followed Nikolai to a table in the corner of the restaurant.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Hey, Kristoff…” Saphir called out to Kristoff as he and Olaf were carrying a large toolbox together, “Olaf and I found this. It’s full of tools that I’m sure would be useful.” “Good,” Kristoff replied as Saphir and Olaf placed the toolbox next to Kristoff. “Hey there, Sven,” Kristoff greeted his reindeer as he came rushing towards him, licking Kristoff...

[​IMG]

Hehe, alright, that’s enough, Sven," Kristoff told his reindeer, "So, how was spying?” “Spying?” both Olaf and Saphir questioned, wondering what Kristoff was referring to. “Oh, I just had Sven spy on you while you went to get some tools from the factory,” Kristoff replied. As Olaf and Saphir looked at each other, Olaf asked Kristoff, “You really don’t trust us, do you?” “Nothing personal,” Kristoff replied, “I just have trust issues. Now grab some tools from the box and make yourselves useful.” “Yes, sir,” Saphir and Olaf both said as they both grabbed a tool from the toolbox along with Kristoff, trying to see how they can begin working on fixing the ship.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Osaka, Japan - Television Station~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Riding on Antony as he flew towards the television station, Hiro noticed a swarm of ants that he summoned with his Ant-Man powers flying towards him and Antony. “Alright, guys… through the vent!” Hiro ordered the ants as he and the ants all flew threw an air vent on the side of the building, hoping to find the building’s security system as soon as possible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Northern Nigeria - Outside New World Order Cyberman Facility~

[​IMG]

As two Stormtroopers were standing guard outside the Cyberman facility, Thorax walked towards them while in his Stormtrooper disguise, pretending to act like a Stormtrooper…

[​IMG]

"How do you do, fellow Stormtroopers," Thorax greeted the two Stormtroopers. "Huh, wait a second," one of the Stormtroopers responded as he and his partner stopped Thorax, feeling suspicious about him, "What were you doing outside the facility?" "Oh, uh, you know… just taking a break, walking outside while enjoying the fresh air," Thorax responded. "Uh-huh… what's your identification number, soldier?" the other Stormtrooper questioned. "M-my… identification number?" Thorax asked while stuttering. "Yeah," one of the Stormtroopers replied as he and his partner got their blasters ready, "What is it?" "Well, it's, uhh…" Thorax said, not sure what to say. "Thorax!" Shuri's voice communicated to Thorax through his earpiece…

[​IMG]

"Here's an identification number you can use… 001995TS," Shuri told Thorax. "Umm, 001995TS," Thorax told the two Stormtroopers. "001995TS? Oh, you're the new recruit, Gary!" one of the Stormtroopers replied, "No wonder you seemed so nervous." "Uhh, yup. That's me… Gary the Stormtrooper," Thorax said. "Alright, alright, sorry to give you such a scare, kid," one of the Stormtroopers replied as he opened the door to the facility for Thorax, "You're free to enter." "Alright then… thanks!" Thorax thanked the Stormtroopers as he entered the facility, wondering how Shuri was able to acquire an identification number that worked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Calcutta, India: Abandoned Warehouse~

[​IMG]

Slowly opening his eyes, Dr. Banner woke up, finding himself shirtless while wearing torn pants, most likely having been torn while he was the Hulk. Looking around, Banner was startled upon noticing Amanda was watching him while sitting on a chair backwards…

[​IMG]

H-Hey,” Banner greeted Amanda, “Did I hurt anybody?” “Just a bunch of Stormtroopers and Cybermen, which I gotta say, was pretty cool,” Amanda replied. “So… you saw me all big… and green?” Bruce asked. “The whole thing. Here you go,” Amanda replied as she tossed a shirt and a pair of pants to Bruce, “Found those nearby. Certainly beats walking around shirtless with torn pants.” “Thank you,” Bruce thanked Amanda as he was checking to make sure the clothes she gave him would fit. “So, what’s your story?” Amanda asked, “Are you an alien?” “What?” Bruce questioned, surprised by what Amanda just asked. “From outer space, an alien?” Amanda asked. “No,” Bruce answered. “Well then, sir, you've got a condition,” Amanda said as she got out of her chair, “I’ll leave you alone to put those clothes on. I’m gonna be with my friends. Come on and say hi once you’re ready.” “S-sure,” Banner replied as Amanda walked away while Bruce was putting on the clothes Amanda gave him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't like being threatened,” Shining Armor sternly told Raina. “This isn't a threat,” Raina replied, “It's a gesture of goodwill. I would like nothing more than to delete that photo.” “And in return, what do you want?” Shining Armor questioned. “From you? Nothing,” Raina answered, “But I will need to take Skye with me.” “Excuse me?” a surprised Shining Armor questioned while Hunter, May, and Skye herself were stunned by Raina’s request, “What in the world is this really about? And why do you think I would ever let that happen?” “To prevent every employee at a New World Order facility in Los Angeles from receiving an automated e-mail with this photo,” Raina responded, “You see, I happened to be in Los Angeles last week, and I saw Miss Simmons trying to send messages to the Rebels. I have already left an anonymous tip to the New World Order of a possible spy within their ranks in L.A.” Tapping on her phone’s screen and sliding it towards Shining Armor, a two minute timer appeared on the phone, with Raina warning, “You have two minutes, after which, there's nothing I can do. The New World Order will soon find out that Simmons is a double-agent secretly working for the Rebels. That is, unless… you give me Skye.” “Where are you planning to take Skye?” Shining Armor questioned. “To meet her dad, of course,” Raina answered. As Skye was going through so many emotions after hearing what Raina just said, May warned her, “She's lying.” “I’m curious… have you always been working for Skye's father?” Shining Armor asked. “I'm just trying to make the best out of a difficult situation,” Raina answered. “By threatening the life of one of my friends?” Shining Armor questioned. “By allowing one to find out who she really is,” Raina retorted, “That's what Skye's been searching for her whole life. Ask her yourself, Shining Armor. She's here, isn't she... listening?” “You know… back in Toshima, I remember you said that Skye’s father loves her very much, that she was taken from him against his will, and that he's spent her entire life searching for her,” Shining Armor said, “But when we went to that clinic where you said we’d find him… he wasn’t there. Instead, we just found a bunch of dead bodies. That tells me exactly what kind of man Skye’s father is, and I’m not exactly comfortable letting her meet a man like that.” “Shining Armor... deep down, I know you're a good individual. Someone like that would never intentionally keep a daughter from her father... especially when so much is at stake,” Raina replied as she looked at her phone, with the timer currently at 35 seconds remaining, “You're running out of time. Give Skye what she's always wanted... or else Jemma Simmons dies.” Sliding Raina’s phone towards her, Shining Armor said, “No deal.” As Raina was perplexed by the pony’s decision, Skye immediately got up from her seat, only for May to rush towards her, pushing her towards the women's restroom, and restraining her on the wall. “Stand down, Skye,” May ordered Skye. “Were you not listening?” Skye questioned May, “If I don't go with Raina, Simmons is gonna die.” “Shining has a plan,” May retorted. “Okay, but maybe his judgment is not what it used to be,” Skye said as she tried to break free, only for May to restrain her harder. “I said stand down,” May ordered Skye. “Look, it's not too late. We can fix this. No one needs to get hurt,” Raina pleaded to Shining Armor, “Please.” Shining Armor, however, didn’t even respond, simply staring at Raina with a grin. Eventually, he noticed the timer on Raina’s phone reached zero, with a message appearing saying ‘Executing File Transfer’.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Minato District: Abandoned House~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Officer Jenny passed by some children’s drawings on the wall, she came across a portrait of a man wearing a military uniform. “Could this… be him?” Jenny asked. Wondering what Jenny was talking about, Foggy walked over to her. But upon noticing the portrait she was looking at, Foggy instantly recognized the man in the portrait as Frank (a.k.a. The Punisher), the man he and Matt encountered three days ago, gasping as he cried, “OSHA!!!” “What’s going on?” Matt questioned. “Well, based on Foggy’s reaction, I’m guessing I found a portrait of the Punisher himself,” Jenny replied, “Seems like his full name is Frank Castle. And… he was apparently a lieutenant in the Japanese army. Hmm, and if I’m reading his badge correctly… he seems to have served in Afghanistan.” “So… I guess we can be 100% sure that this was his home, and that the x-ray you provided me was of him,” Matt commented, “And his military background certainly explains his skill with firearms. Still, I feel like there’s more to the story.” “I agree,” Jenny replied, “Let’s keep looking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“SW-0608 clear for landing pad 9. Acknowledge, please,” a flight controller said over the radio as Bodhi was flying the shuttle over Scarif. “SW-0608 proceeding to LP9 as instructed,” Bodhi responded, looking for the landing pad where the shuttle was authorized to land. “The main building down there, what is it?” Cassian asked, noticing a large tower overlooking everything else in Scarif. “That’s the Citadel Tower,” Bodhi answered, “They keep all the New World Order structure archives in there. If the plans are anywhere, they’ll be there.” “The dish at the top? What’s it for?” Cassian asked. “I guess it takes a lot of signals to send those data files out,” Bodhi replied.

8. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~The Capital: Police HQ~

Astral stopped movement for a complete moment as it let Vanitas speak. After he had finished speaking, the Purple Guy looked at Astral before asking. "Lord Astral?" Astral merely turned around and calmly said to Vanitas. "You are indeed correct, despite having been on Earth for a while and adapting to your society there is still much we...no, I have to learn about how things are run." Astral turned its head towards Vanitas and told him. "Thank you for your time and consideration, my men and I will be making our leave now." The three S-Types soon left the HQ and sunk through the floor heading back to the Crystal Palace.

~Crystal Palace: Throne Room~

The three S-Types returned before E. Tempura Wizard greeted them. "Welcome back, Lord Astral. How did the meeting go?" Astral merely looked at the eggplant/shrimp tempura based S-Type before it said. "We will need to keep an eye on those three...and if something occurs again, we will need to get help from the Inquisitors." Psycho Red was nearby tightening a fist asking. "Why can't we just go and kill them ourselves?" Astral glared at the red ranger before explaining. "Because, we cannot just foolishly run in and fight them. They're allied to our dear old friends...and you know how powerful they can be when working together and how stubborn they are in refusing to stay down. However....Ridley's message before I left concerns me." Psycho Blue then asked. "Why is that? I mean he merely said that the cybernetics he got from our New World Order allies failed in stopping Mario and friends." Astral blinked as it sat down and said. "Yes, however one failure today can lead to our downfall tomorrow...Dark!" Mr. Dark soon ran over and bowed. "Yes, Lord Astral." Astral looked at the caped S-Type. "I want you to follow and keep an observant eye on Mario and his friends, that includes the Thief Rangers and anyone else that happens to join them. If you notice anything, do not hesitate to report back to me." Mr. Dark nodded before leaving through the floor. "Of course, Lord Astral."

Kai watched as Kristoff and the others were helping before telling Aoi. "Looks like we may get this fixed right before dinner time." Aoi looked at her before calmly responding. "I wouldn't make an assumption on it, but it is progressing at the very least." Luigi then walked up to them asking. "Hey, is there any way I could try to help out?" Kai looked at Luigi asking. "You sure? I mean aren't you exhausted from the fight with Ridley?" Luigi nodded. "Yeah, but I think helping you guys won't be as strenuous as fighting an S-Type. Not to mention I've tinkered in engineering." Aoi smiled as he worked. "Alright, Luigi. Just pick up a tool and do whatever you can do." Luigi nodded and did just that joining in working on repairs.​

9. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

"It's not gross, besides, I think everyone wouldn't think of it that way." Harold said and he was given looks, possibly silent questions why he looked so much like Harry Potter or probably if the Potter Matriarch was a two-timer or something. "Relax, I'm not drinking Polyjuice or anything, what you see is the real thing, the circumstances are just with probably an old friend of the Potter family before they probably had a falling out if the old codger's meddling is anything to go by since I am not sure if anyone attended Hogwarts, but basically, Dumbledore hears a Prophecy about someone being born near the end of summer and wanted to take them into protection but judging by how sore and angry he was, I'm guessing the Potters and Longbottoms weren't too keen on his idea of a protection house." Harold added, arms crossed.

"So, he takes a hair from your son as a baby and well, using forbidden magics and other stuff, decides to grow his own little solider to learn stuff while being kept on a leash, luckily, his ego wanted him to learn more about how a Philosopher's Stone was made so he sent yours truly to a certain Alchemist as they were old friends and well he elarned what Dumbles did, oh man... he was furious and cut all contact with him, never seen those two who I looked to as actual grandparents being so terrifying." Harold said and chuckled.

"Of course, I'm not sure what the relationship between us should be since technically, I am your son but at the same time, I was brought up by another family so I think I best leave that decision to you Miss Potter." Harold finished.

10. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

“Well, you want to join the family, you can.” Lily said, looking at him. “I won’t force you. I was never forceful with Harry.”I think we met the guy you were talking about.” Harry said. “He stopped by where we were staying and talked for a bit then left this. Been keeping it with me ever since.” He showed the sword and put it back in the sheath.

Doc handed the people blueprints on how to fix the engines while Joe got Gai to help him fix the inside.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Siberia, Russia-

Rey removed her coat and sat down at a table, looking around.

11. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Los Angeles, California: New World Order Facility - Lab~

[​IMG]

Walking back to the lab where she works, Jemma noticed everyone staring at her. Wondering why they were doing so, Jemma gasped as she noticed everyone’s computer had a photo of her sending a message to Rebels using the same flex screen that was confiscated earlier. Hyperventilating as she realized that she was now exposed, Jemma tried to think of what to do, but noticed Rubeus arrive with two Stormtroopers…

[​IMG][​IMG]

There she is,” Rubeus told the Stormtroopers upon noticing Jemma, “Grab her!” Simmons then ran for her life, heading towards the exit as the Stormtroopers began chasing her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Minato District: Abandoned House~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Walking upstairs, Jenny, Foggy, and Matt found themselves in a girl’s bedroom, where they continued looking for any clues they could find on Frank Castle. “Osha?” Foggy wondered out loud as he noticed something on top of a drawer. “What is it, Foggy?” Matt asked. “Oshawott,” Foggy replied, pointing to a framed photograph. Picking it up, Jenny noticed that the photograph showed Frank, along with a woman, a boy, and a girl riding a carousel. “Jenny, what is it?” the blind demon asked Officer Jenny. “It’s Frank Castle, riding a carousel with a woman, a boy, and a girl,” Jenny answered, “I think… this is his family.” Upon hearing what Jenny said, Matt remembered his discussion with Frank, and how he suspected that he went through a loss. ‘Could he have… lost his family?’ Matt thought to himself. “Jenny, the x-ray you gave me… is it tied to a case?” Matt asked. “Yes,” Jenny replied, “But, I didn’t read it in detail. All I remember was that it was a shooting. I’ll reread it once I get back to HQ. And I’ll be sure to send you a copy.” “Thanks,” Matt replied.

~Calcutta, India: Abandoned Warehouse~

[​IMG]

After putting on the clothes that Amanda gave him, Dr. Banner walked around the warehouse he was in until he came across Amanda and the rest of her friends sitting near a bunch of empty crates…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Well, look who decided to show up," Amanda remarked upon noticing Bruce. "So, you're this Hulk guy that's got quite a reputation in this city?" Ursula asked. "Y-Yeah," Banner responded as he sat down, "Though, 'Hulk' is the name that the other guy uses. My name is actually Bruce. Dr. Buce Banner." "Other guy? You mean the Hulk is a completely different being than you?" Akko asked. "Ehh… yes and no… it's a bit complicated," Banner replied, "Let me put it this way… imagine a car with two drivers… my regular self, and the Hulk. Both of us have a hand on the wheel." "Huh… and have you always been like this?" Lotte asked. "No," Bruce answered, "Years ago, I used to be completely normal, with an amazing job as a scientist in the J.I.A. But after an experiment went wrong, I found myself turning into the Hulk whenever I get angry. The J.I.A. thought of me as a threat, so I escaped from Japan, and found myself here, hiding from the J.I.A. while trying to cure myself." "Looks like you still haven't been able to cure yourself," Sucy commented. "No…" Bruce replied, "After so much trial and error, I gave up. Figured I should instead focus on trying to help others instead. So, I now offer medical help to those in Calcutta who need it when they can't afford other doctors." "The J.I.A… but it was dissolved during the Great Purge," Diana commented. "So I heard," Bruce replied, "Funny thing is that when I came here, I made sure to avoid turning into the Hulk so I wouldn't be found by the J.I.A. But when the New World Order came, it's been harder to avoid getting angry. Hence why you keep hearing about these attacks against New World Order forces by a big green monster. But, enough about me… what about all of you… are you Rebels?" "Yes," Jasminka answered as she was eating some chips. "Huh, good to know," Bruce commented, "There hasn't really been a Rebel presence in Calcutta. I think you all are the first Rebels in the city." "Seriously?" Amanda questioned, "Well that's gotta change!" "And how do you propose we do that?" Diana asked Amanda, "Uhh… I'm sure I'll think of something," Amanda replied as she sweatdropped. "Well, it's going have to wait," Ursula said, "After the earlier incident, I'm sure there are countless Stormtroopers and Cybermen outside looking for us now." "I agree," Bruce replied, "Best to just stay low for now."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

How are things in Russia?” Connor asked Nikolai as they were seated together in a table along with Katniss, Dick, and Hiccup, while Toothless sat on the side with Haymitch on his head. “Well, things in Irkutsk are stable,” Nikolai responded, “My daughter is currently taking care of things over there while I am here. As for this area, the Rebels here have been having constant trouble with a nearby New World Order military base.” “Hmm, nothing out of the ordinary I see,” Dick commented. “Actually, I heard strange things have been happening recently with the base,” Nikolai replied. “‘Strange’... how?” Hiccup asked. “Well, the Stormtroopers seem to be more… nervous,” Nikolai answered as Connor and his friends looked at each other with confused faces, wondering what Nikolai meant, “And that’s not all. Some Rebels said that they saw TIE Fighters trying to attack the base, but the base’s turrets shot them down.” “Why would a New World Order base and New World Order TIE Fighters be on opposing sides?” Katniss wondered out loud. “Maybe… those TIE Fighters were captured by Rebels so they could have a better chance of attacking the base?” Dick theorized. “If it was Rebels, then I was not aware of it,” Nikolai said, “What do you think, Ratonhnhaké:ton?” “This is all puzzling,” Connor replied, “Perhaps it would be best to investigate this further. I propose sending some Rebels to conduct reconnaissance.” Nodding, Nikolai said, “No objections from me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Looking over one of the blueprints that Doc handed, Kristoff commented, "Now this definitely makes things easier. Olaf, Saphir… let's start with that engine over there." Looking at where Kristoff was pointing, Saphir and Olaf nodded as they followed Kristoff in order to fix one of the engines.

Landing track engaged,” Ignis said as he pressed some buttons while the shuttle descended towards landing pad 9. “Landing track locked,” Bodhi added as he too pressed some buttons on the cockpit. “We’re landing,” Cassian told the rest of the Rebels on the shuttle. As the Rebels prepared for landing, Jyn faced them all, telling them, “Saw Gerrera used to say, ‘One fighter with a sharp stick and nothing left to lose can take the day.’ They have no idea we’re coming. They have no reason to expect us. If we can make it to the ground, we’ll take the next chance. And the next. On and on until we win... or the chances are spent. The plans for the S-type superweapons are down there. Cassian, Ignis, and I will find them. We’ll find a way to find them.” “Noctis, Prompto… you two lead the others,” Cassian ordered Noctis and Prompto, “Move east. Find a position between here and the tower. Once you get to the best spot, light the place up. Make ten men feel like a hundred.” “Alright,” Noctis replied. “Got it!” Prompto added. “And make sure to get those troopers away from us,” Cassian said. “What should I do?” Bodhi questioned from the cockpit. “Keep the engine running,” Cassian replied, “You’re our only way out of here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Northern Nigeria - New World Order Cyberman Facility~

[​IMG]

As he was walking down a hallway after managing to get inside the Cyberman facility, Thorax asked Shuri on his earpiece, "Shuri… how did you get that ID number?" "Simple," Shuri responded on his earpiece…

[​IMG]

"I hacked into the building's security system in advance, and was able to pull up a list of Stormtroopers who would be working at the facility today," Shuri continued, "I picked the ID number of a Stormtrooper who appeared to be relatively new." "Huh. Good to know," Thorax remarked, "Anyway… let me see how I can get you guys inside. Thorax, out."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

Maneuvering inside the walls of the television station, Hiro, Antony, and the rest of the ants following them found their way into the building’s computer room through an air vent, where they found several servers. “No one’s here,” Hiro commented, “That’s good.” Taking out a few explosives from his pocket, Hiro said, “Alright, ants… time to blow up some servers and completely decimate this building’s security system.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Nintendo High School: Pokemon Battling Class~

[​IMG]

Once Pokemon Battling class was over, Manon and her Chespin, Harry, were getting ready to leave. Just then, the Pokemon Battling instructor, Alan, said, "Manon. May I see you for a second?"

[​IMG]

"Uh, y-yeah," Manon replied as she and Harry walked towards Alan, both worried about what he was going to say, especially after what happened earlier in the week. “Tell me… how has your progress with trying to evolve your Chespin been?” Alan asked. “Oh, you know… just taking it one step at a time,” Manon lied as she gave an innocent smile. After a long pause, Alan said, “You’re lying.” As Manon and Harry gasped at what Alan said, Alan continued, “I am losing my patience with you, Manon… is it really that hard to try and evolve your Chespin?” “It’s just… Harry doesn’t want to evolve!” Manon replied. “Oh… so now he decides how things should work in the New World Order?!” Alan mocked, “If you aren’t able to make him evolve, maybe I should take him away from you.” “You leave him alone!” Manon cried. “Why you little brat!” Alan angrily exclaimed as he grabbed Manon’s arm. “Leemo!” Harry cried at the sight of what Alan was doing, jumping and biting the hand Alan was using to grab Manon’s arm. “Oww!” Alan cried after letting go of Manon’s arm when Harry bit it. “Leemo, Leemo!” Harry cried as he angrily stared at Alan while getting in front of Manon, as though he were trying to protect her. “Harry… it’s okay…” Manon told her Pokemon, trying to calm him down as she picked him up. “Leemo…” Harry replied as he turned to look at Manon, with the two sharing a hug. As for Alan, although he was angered, he felt something upon seeing Manon and Harry embrace each other the way they do. It was a feeling he couldn’t really explain. “I heard something from outside…” a Stormtrooper said upon entering the Pokemon battling class…

[​IMG]

“Is everything alright, sir?” the Stormtrooper asked Alan. Looking at Manon and Harry, who both seemed worried that Alan was going to complain about their actions, Alan replied, “No… everything’s fine.” ‘Very well,” the Stormtrooper said as he left, while Manon and Harry were visibly surprised by Alan’s actions. “Leave. Now,” Alan ordered Manon and Harry, who both silently nodded and left, while Alan was alone pondering to himself over what happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Siberia, Russia: Empty Restaurant (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Ugh, Siberia always makes me feel uneasy,” Discord commented as he and Mewtwo were seated together in a table, “Especially this village.” “Why is that?” Mewtwo asked. “Remember last July, when you and I were still part of the Crystal Order?” Discord asked. “Yes… that was when you were captured by the J.I.A.,” Mewtwo replied, “I remember… it happened in Siberia…” “Yeah…” Discord said, “I was training Crystal Order recruits to attack a village… this village… all because there were S-types in their crystalline forms here. Hard to believe how much of a bad guy I was back then. And I know I’m supposed to put the past behind me and all that… still, it’s hard for me not to feel ashamed by coming here.Doing such a thing can never be easy,” Mewtwo replied, “Simply focus on what we and the rest of the Rebels are doing here. Maybe that way, you will learn to forget the painful memory that you have associated with this place.” “Hmm… yeah, I suppose you’re right,” Discord said.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
  12. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Kai also took a look at the blueprints before taking a snapshot of it with her eye, she then joined her brother and proceeded to lean him based on the image she took. Luigi also took a look at the blueprints before joining Kai and Aoi in working on the engine they were working on with the two redheads being more experienced in regards to technology in general.

A couple of hours passed before the Gokai Galleon was completely fixed up and back to proper shape with everyone on the deck looking at the work that had been done before Mario asked. "So everything is fixed, does that include the dent that Luigi and I made months ago?" Aoi responded. "Yes Mario, although I believe that was already fixed before they got here." Neptune then looked around at everyone and then at the Gokai Galleon itself before asking. "So, what do we need to do now? Do we need to get off the boat so they can fly or what?" C.C. looked at the small lilac-haired girl and then at Marvelous before she said. "That will be up to the Captain here along with the Rangers that will be heading out, our only concern is that they get out of here and are able to fly safely to their destination." ​

13. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

"Dumbledore? Never trust that old coot." Harold said to Harry, his eyes turning serious. "It's likely he only gave you the sword of Godric Gryffindor because he thinsk to use you for his grand design of being seen as the monarch of the light or some drivel." Harold said as time went on by while repairs were being done and Marvelous giving a nod. "Looks all ship shape and ready, so, what's the plan?" Marvelous asked as Harold looked to Lily and looked thoughtful about her offer.

14. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

During the time while waiting for the engines to get repaired, Elsa and Anna changed into new outfits for each other, Anna even changing her hairstyle to go with her new outfit. "Well, we need to get to Peru somehow." Tommy said, rubbing his hair. "We wouldn't want to impose and not entirely sure if you have enough room for us on the ship." "Well, when James and I rode on the Galleon, there was plenty of room." Nala said. "Though it's up to Marvelous if he wants to take all of us."

Hermione smiled, having spent the time talking with Harry and Harold while Lily talked with Remus, the redhead pondering what it would be like to have basically two copies of her eldest son around. James stretched while Emma was with Luka and Ahim, the yellow colored Gokaiger having her try various clothes to find her style.

15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Los Angeles, California: New World Order Facility~

[​IMG]

Running for her life after it was discovered she was secretly working with the Rebels, Jemma eventually found herself in a hallway, where Bobbi Morse was approaching her along with two Stormtroopers…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Oh, no…” Jemma said to herself, breathing heavily as she wondered what to do. As the two Stormtroopers who were accompanying Bobbi pointed their blasters at Jemma, Bobbi did something that Jemma didn’t see coming. Taking out a pair of battle staves that she had hidden on her belt, Bobbi swung her weapons at the two Stormtroopers next to her, catching them off guard as she repeatedly smashed them with her staves and kicked them, knocking them both down. “What is happening?” a confused Jemma questioned as Bobbi smiled at her. “Don't worry,” Morse assured Simmons as she picked up a blaster belonging to one of the Stormtroopers, “Mace has a plan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Well, that's that," Kristoff said as he, Olaf, and Saphir finished working on the engines. And as he and the others walked back to Elsa and Anna, they noticed the two sisters with their new clothes. "Hey, Anna and Elsa!" Olaf greeted the two, "We're done fixing the engines!" "Huh… did you two always have those clothes?" Kristoff asked. 'She really looks amazing with her new clothes,' Saphir thought to himself, blushing as he looked at Elsa.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Scarif, The Maldives - Stolen NWO Ship~

“Cargo shuttle SW-0608, be prepared to receive inspection team,” a voice in the cockpit told Bodhi as the ship he was piloting landed in the landing pad. “Ready?” Jyn asked Bodhi as she noticed inspectors approaching the ship along with some Stormtroopers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

As Thorax was walking around, trying to see if there was a way to sneak T’Challa and the others into the facility, he was startled as a voice called out to him, “Hey, you there!” Turning around, Thorax noticed he was called out by the Inquisitor, Adagio Dazzle, who was also joined by her sisters who were also Inquisitors, Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

M-me?” Thorax asked. “Yeah, you,” Adagio replied, “My sisters and I are getting rather exhausted of walking around and monitoring this facility.” “Yeah, nothing interesting really happens here,” Sonata added. “Come on, girls… it never gets tiring watching people getting their brains ripped out in order to make Cybermen,” Aria commented. “As I was saying…” Adagio said, noticeably annoyed by her sisters talking when she was still talking to Thorax, “Make yourself useful, Stormtrooper. Fetch me an ice-cold lemonade.” “And get me ice tea. Half-and-half,” Aria added. “And I’ll have tacos,” Sonata requested, with Adagio facepalming at her sister’s request. “Uh, sure… coming right up, ladies,” Thorax replied as turned around, tripping and falling on the floor before quickly getting up and walking away. As for the three Inquisitors, they were visibly surprised by Thorax’s clumsiness, with Adagio commenting, “You know… I think Sonata may not be the least competent individual in this building.” “Agreed,” Aria concurred. “Yeah!” Sonata agreed as well before realizing what her sisters were implying about her, “Wait… what?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

After having his ants plant small explosives in sensitive spots on all the servers, Hiro, riding on Antony’s back as he was flying around the computer room, watched as the ants were leaving the servers in the room. “Alright, let’s fry these servers,” Hiro declared as he pressed a button on a device in his hand, triggering the explosives that were planted in the servers, causing them to let out electric charges that completely fried the servers. “Yeah!” Hiro cheered as he noticed the servers getting destroyed. “Lt. Surge…” Hiro communicated to Lt. Surge via radio, “The servers are fried. You are clear to infiltrate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Star, Marco… can I have a word with you two?” Hiccup asked as he and Toothless approached the two while they were seated at a table. “Sure,” Marco replied, “What’s up?” “Well, Connor was just having a discussion with Mr. Orelov over there, and he was wondering if you two would be willing to do a bit of recon?” Hiccup asked. “Oooh, recon… I like the sound of that!” Star replied, “Count me in!” “Sure. I wouldn’t mind checking the scenery,” Marco added, “So, what exactly are we looking for?” “Well, there’s supposed to be a New World Order base not too far from here,” Hiccup replied, “We need you to find out whatever you can find out about the New World Order presence in the area. Besides you two, there’ll be another team out there doing some recon as well.” “Hmm, good to know,” Marco commented.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Siberia, Russia: Empty Restaurant (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey, Rey," Katniss said as she approached Rey along with Haymitch, Natasha, and Finn, "Connor has requested that you conduct some reconnaissance outside this village. There is supposed to be a New World Order base not too far from here. We need your team and another team to see what you can find out about the New World Order presence in the area. Orelov has offered to have two of his Rebels join you. This is Natasha Romanoff, and this is Finn." "Hey," both Natasha and Finn greeted Rey. "Would you be okay with taking in this mission?" Katniss asked Rey.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Siberia, Russia: Empty Restaurant (Again x2)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Everyone… may I have your attention, please?" Connor called out to the Rebels in the restaurant, "Nikolai has informed me that the buildings around the restaurant can be used for lodging. They all have heaters so you can all stay warm. Make sure to get settled and take your items there." The Rebels then nodded began to leave the restaurant one by one to find a place to stay. "Come on, let's find a place to stay," Darien told Serena, Rini, and Sammy. "Okay," Sammy and Rini responded as they followed Darien to the exit.

16. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Mann Co. Factory, New Mexico - Outside-

"I'm willing to take the team to where they need to go, but also a few others." Marvelous said, looking at the group. Simba said, "Well, I'm going. I want to support Nala." "I'll go to support dad." Harry said, looking at them. Hermione looked at him and sighed. Harold looked at her and said, "How bout I go? Wouldn't want miss Granger to feel left out of catching up with her friend." "Actually, I'll go." Remus said, stepping up. "I'll come with James and Harold." Lily looked at him and nodded, not sure what to say.

Elsa and Anna looked at them and Anna said, "No, we decided to change since wearing dresses would be kinda difficult to help, so we found some clothes and altered them a bit to fit our styles." "Thank you, Saphir." Elsa said, then looked at the snowman. "That's nice to know, Olaf."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Siberia, Russia - Restaurant-

"Okay, I don't mind." Rey said. She looked at the two Rebels who would be with her to check the NWO presence in the area. She waved, "Hi. Hope we can get along and help together."

Serena nodded, following her brother and her friends, carrying Luna.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
  17. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Well, now that things seem to be settled we should probably get off the boat." Mario suggested before Luigi nodded, the two brothers heading to the side of the deck. Mario shouted. "Let's-a go!" only to collapse and fall off the side followed by Luigi shouting. "Okie dokie!" only to also collapse and fall off the side of the ship. Peach screamed in fear. "Mario! Luigi!" Morrigan soon slowly came floating up from the side with Mario's unconscious form over one of her shoulders and holding Luigi by his leg before she casually remarked. "You two should be more careful and not sleepwalk off the edge of the Galleon like that, luckily we saved you two." Luigi was drooling slightly while Mario was muttering something about pasta. This led to a sigh of relief before Nepgear asked. "We? There's only one of you?" Morrigan smiled. "Lilith helped out too, after all if we weren't one being I wouldn't have been able to easily lift both of them...Mario especially." This led to some confusion among the group before C.C. clarified. "Morrigan and Lilith are technically one being in two bodies with their own sentience. This is due to having the same soul." Ryuji then asked scratching his head. "Wait, is that normal for her kind?" Makoto then explained. "According to most demonology books, most demons especially the succubus have only one soul...however there was a single case where one succubus had her soul split into three..." Morrigan merely laughed and looked at the brunette playfully winking. "And that would be myself and Lilith." Yusuke then asked. "So if her soul was split into three and there are two in front of us...where's the third?" Morrigan quickly responded. "I wouldn't worry about it right now." C.C. sighed. "Okay, can you take those two to the Lor Starcutter and get them to bed? Also please don't try to feed on their dreams...we need those two." Morrigan nodded and started to take the Mario Brothers to the Lor while everyone else began to get off the Galleon.​

18. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG][​IMG]

I can't believe you would sacrifice one of your fellow Rebels,” a horrified Raina told Shining Armor after he didn’t bother stopping her from sending the image of Jemma Simmons that revealed her allegiance to the Rebels. “We all take risks in this business,” Shining Armor responded, “In your case, it just didn't pay off.” “I had no choice,” Raina insisted. Just then, Raina and Shining Armor noticed Hunter joining the two of them in their table…

[​IMG]

I’m playing the world’s smallest violin,” Hunter told Raina as he was rubbing his index finger and thumb together, “But no one's listening, sweetheart.” As Hunter took a sip of wine from a glass on the table, Shining Armor asked Raina, “Who's making you do this?” “The New World Order,” Raina replied. “They want the Obelisk, but you don't have it,” Shining Armor hypothesized, “Skye's father does.” “He won't stop until he gets her,” Raina replied. “You're scared of him…” Shining Armor said, “... and you don't scare easily.” “He's a very dangerous man,” Raina replied, “You wouldn't believe the stories.” “Well, now we've established Skye's old man isn't father of the year,” Hunter commented, “What's next?” “Take me in,” Raina requested, “Please.” “Sorry. No vacancies,” Shining Armor responded. “Once I walk out that door… the New World Order will kill me,” Raina said with a fearful tone to her voice. “It's possible. Or... maybe you and I will work together after all,” Shining Armor replied. “What?” a confused Raina wondered out loud. “Tag and tail it is, then,” Hunter commented, using a gun-shaped device to inject something into Raina’s leg. Gasping after what Hunter had done to her, Raina realized what he did, figuring that she was injected with a tracker so the Rebels can monitor her. “You're gonna use me to get to the New World Order,” Raina said. “They'll be trying to find you,” Shining Armor replied, “Whether or not we're there to save you when they do, that's your call, depending on how useful you make yourself. You can start by telling us how to find Skye's father.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Huh… well, okay then,” Kristoff replied after hearing Anna’s explanation, “Anyway, let’s get back to the Lor Starcutter. Seems like the ship we helped repair is about to take off.” Nodding, Olaf and Saphir followed Kristoff and Sven.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Scarif, The Maldives - Stolen NWO Ship~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Hey,” Bodhi greeted the inspectors and Stormtroopers who entered the ship to inspect it, “You’re probably looking for a manifest.” “That would be helpful,” one of the inspectors responded. “Sure… it’s just down here,” Bodhi said. Little did the inspectors and Stormtroopers know that hiding in the level under them were Bodhi’s Rebel allies, ready to take them out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

'That was close…' Thorax thought to himself as he walked around the facility, relieved that he wasn't caught by the Inquisitors he met earlier, 'Now to find a way to get my friends in…' As he continued on his way, Thorax eventually came across the control room, where some Stromtroopers were busy monitoring security footage while making sure the building was secure…

[​IMG]

'Hmm, this must be it…' Thorax thought to himself, walking around the room, observing the other Stormtroopers and what they were doing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

“That's very kind of you, Mr. Morgan,” a makeup artist told Piers Morgan after he flirted with her as she was getting him ready to go on the air, “But I couldn't possibly impose-” “I'm just saying, if you need to shop for furniture, I'll take you,” Piers interrupted her, “I know just the place.” Suddenly, everyone in the studio noticed a Stormtrooper flying straight through the entrance door, apparently having been hit by a Thunderbolt attack. Piers and the rest of the people in the studio were startled as they noticed Lt. Surge and his fellow Rebels storm into the studio…

Heard you were looking for some enemies of the state,” Phil told Piers Morgan as he, Lt. Surge, Adewale, and Nick were pointing their guns at those in the studio. Just then, Hiro also joined the group, growing back to normal size, though to those in the studio, it looked as though he came out of thin air…

[​IMG]

So, what did I miss?” Hiro asked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Siberia, Russia: Apartment~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Entering an apartment in one of the buildings that Connor said were available to be used for lodging, Darien and the others placed their stuff on the floor as they walked around the apartment. "Hmm, not bad," Darien commented, "There's a living room, a kitchen, and two bedrooms. Serena, Rini, you two can share that bedroom. Sammy and I can share that one." "Glad there's a heater. At least we don't have to worry about getting cold," Sammy added.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Thank you," Katniss thanked Rey after she accepted the mission. Meanwhile, Finn turned around to look at Cid, who was seated in a nearby table while accompanied by BB-8, still drinking some vodka…

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey, Cid… mind if we borrow BB-8 for a recon mission?" Finn asked. "Not at all," Cid replied as he looked at the droid, "Now you best behave yerself out there, alright?" BB-8 responded with an electronic beep, indicating that he understood, and rolled towards Natasha and Finn. "Any reason you want him joining us?" Natasha asked. "You can never have too much help with a mission like this," Finn replied. "I'll meet you guys near the village's entrance to guide you on where to go," Katniss told the others as she and Haymitch exited the restaurant, leaving Natasha, Finn, and BB-8 with Rey.

19. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

"Alright, if we're done, get your things ready and lets move out!" Marvelous said, turning to walk toward the Galleon. Ahim nodded as she, Luka, and Emma followed, Gai stretched and smiled, following with Don. Joe kept quiet and walked with them. James smiled and said, looking at his wife and children, "Well, time to get going. Maybe by the time I get back, being a frog will actually be cool."

"Dad, just be careful." Harry said, Remus patted his shoulder, "Don't worry, Harold and I will be with him." Lily nodded, watching as they walked to the ship, Simba and Nala held hands as they walked, same with Tommy and Kimberly. Hermione held Harry's hand as he watched the Galleon take up and he breathed.

Anna looked and asked, "So what do we do now?"

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Siberia Russia - Apartment-

"Alright." Serena said, Luna hopping out of her arms and setting her bag down. She stretched and smiled. Luna went and found a spot to curl up and sleep, purring softly. Serena breathed and wondered how the other Scouts were doing back in Japan.

[​IMG]

-Siberia, Russia - Empty Restaurant-

Rey looked at the droid that would be accompanying them and smiled, patting its dome shaped head gently. "Thanks, little fellow." She said, smiling. "Do whatever you can to help us."

[​IMG]

-The Capital - Outside the Cathedral-

Looking at the church, Esmeralda looked and wondered what she could take from that building. She had received a X Charger, a upgraded version of the Lupinrangers' VS Charger and a note saying that she should make the Lupinrangers' name known in Japan. She had made for herself her own thief outfit, a silver tuxedo with white lining, a silver skirt that was short in the front and long in the back, white sockings, white gloves, and gray boots, having a silver top hat on her head while her hair was in a braided ponytail. Her mask was a simple silver mask.

'Still, what is important enough to take from a church?' She thought, crossing her arms and turning to leave.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Abandoned Japanese Miltary Base-

While Rei was talking with Tsukasa and Umika, Lita was practicing her punches and Ami was working with Kengo on the computers, Mina looked over Rei's song sheets and saw how much work she had put into them, seeing many eraser marks and rewrites. She saw one of her songs wasn't complete and decided to help by finishing the lyrics.

Haruka held Michiru's hand and looked out, wondering what the others were doing. Setsuna walked with Hotaru who was carrying Artemis. Noel relaxed, leaning against a wall

20. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

C.C. turned to face the redheaded princess before she said. "We're going to go on ahead and make our preparations to leave as well, before we go we will need to make sure that any important documents pertaining to the New World Order are dealt with accordingly and that the blueprints for the Metal Marios constructed here are in our possession." The green-haired woman looked at Aoi and Rose. "Once the blueprints are obtained, I want you two to deliver them to Gadd." Futaba then brought up. "Hey, while Neru and I were looking over the bucket of bolts...we found something rather interesting." Neru nodded. "Yes, it was rather strange and blocky for such a device in a robotics factory." Futaba then grinned. "It looked like a portal straight out of Minecraft." Hikaru looked at Futaba before asking. "A netherportal...here?" Neru then said. "Kind of...it had the same structure as one, but it was connected to a computer that had a dome with a square plate inside." Cynthia raised an eyebrow. "So there's another plate like the one we found in Shalour...odd that it'd be used like that." One of Star Dreams drones floated nearby before Star Dream said. "The destination of the portal appears to be very hot." Cynthia was in thought before she suggested. "I have a hunch that Gray was attempting to find the rest of the plates, after all there are supposed to be eighteen of them total." C.C. then added. "As for the portal, it'd make sense that the destination would be hot." Star Dream responded. "Yes, however it does give a chance to try out the new Power Suits I designed."

Samus looked at the drone before asking. "You made a Power Suit?" Star Dream responded. "Yes, considering the possible situations you could end up in...I took liberty of designing armoring meant to be superior to the New World Order's troops. I had to integrate various forms of technology to make it work including portions of Chozo tech like what you have Ms. Aran." C.C. then said looking at everyone. "We'll discuss what we will do about the portal and the plate once we have everything else done with. However, I will need some volunteers to go to the Lor and keep an eye on Mario and Luigi."​