Crossover: Re: Mario's High School Days II - Age of the New World Order

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Lor Starcutter-

Watching what was happening at the Galleon, Kimberly said, "We need to do something." "But what can we do?" Billy said, "We don't have any Zords and you're the only one who has a flying Zord." Billy explained. Hermione thought and looked at her Dial Fighter and VS Changer. Nico looked at her and asked, "What's up?" "Nico, Yuuki, follow me." She headed to the hangar and put her Dial Fighter into her VS Changer then pulled it to the top and fired the trigger. 'Get Set! Ready? 'Tobe, Tobe, Tobe!''Go! B-B-B-Blue!"

Her Dial Fighter became bigger and Hermione changed into her Lupinranger form. She said, "Open the hangar, I'm going out to help!" "We're coming with you!" Nico said, changing as well as doing the same with her Dial Fighter.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gokai Galleon-

Emma changed into her Megaforce form and used the Comprethunder card to help Marvelous as Luka and the others appeared, performing their Final Strikes. Remus took the wheel while the others went to help the crew.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hunan Providence, China - Rebel Base-

'Thank goodness, I'm a cat.' Luna whispered. Serena smiled and wondered if she had something warm in her bag, she was sure she did and thought it was best to double check. Rey stretched and leaned against the wall, wondering what would happen in Russia.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Abandoned Japanese Military Base-

"I would like if you made a speech first." Rei said, smiling. "I feel a bit nervous just going out there without someone who let them know what they will be expecting." She ate her food and wondered if Serena will be able to see it.

[​IMG]

-Police HQ - The Capital-

"Well, let me know if you need any help." Jim Carter said. He looked at Kiriko and said, "I was specially made to help you and the Police Rangers, Miss Shijma. I hope I can get be a good assistance to your work."

2. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Lor Starcutter~

Luigi hopped onto the back of Hermione's Dial Fighter causing his wings to stretch out telling the three Lupinrangers. "I'm coming with you, I can't let my brother fight that huge S-Type alone." The door in front of the Dial Fighters opened with Star Dream announcing. "Proceeding to open Hangar doors...stand by for launch." Once the Dial Fighters were launched, Luigi casually fell off the side of the Dial Fighter and proceeded to fly ahead of the three to get to Mario and the falling Galleon.

As that was going on, C.C. was with Cynthia in the main room asking. "Star Dream, I need status report on the situation." Star Dream then explained. "As of this moment, the Gokai Galleon is under siege by a force of S-Types being led by Ridley." As the AI explained, a small hologram of the Galleon appeared along with Ridley. "Ridley however seems to have been enhanced with cybernetics based on scans. Mario is currently engaged with the creature and the Lupinrangers along with Luigi are heading to intercept." As this explanation was going on, Samus had seen the hologram of Ridley and seemingly froze, her fist tightening in sheer anger before approaching C.C. telling her. "I'm going up there..." The green haired woman looked at the blonde before placing a hand on her shoulder. "I understand, you have business with Ridley..." Samus merely nodded before summoning the familiar orange-clad Varia suit around her body and began to run to the hangar. Once there she started to seemingly jump and curl up into a somersault flying up into the air and was heading towards the Galleon as well.

As she flew, she caught up to Luigi where the man in green was surprised asking. "You can fly?" Samus then explained. "My Varia Suit has a Space Jump function, now let's go kick Ridley's ass."

~Gokai Galleon~

The S-Type troopers were trying their best to stay alive as they fought within the ship, one trooper dancing and singing. "Yar-Har Fiddle Dee Dee, Being a Pirate is your right to be, you are a Pirate!" before being shot to death.

~Gokai Galleon: Deck~

Ridley was lunging his tail at Mario who bobbed and weaved his head around the pointed end of it, Mario jumped in and punched Ridley upside the head with his gloved fist. Ridley roared loudly as Luigi and Samus arrived. Mario noticed them before Luigi said. "Mario, help is on its way..." Ridley looked at Mario, then Luigi, before his eyes settled on Samus in the middle. "Hold on a minute, that armor...Chozo..." Ridley stood upright and looked closely at Samus. "You're that little girl from before...oh yes, the scream of your mother and your father were quite the song for my ears." Samus pointed her arm cannon at Ridley. "My name is Samus Aran...and you are going to die." Mario blinked asking with a confused look. "Wait, what?" Samus looked at Mario. "This ******* killed my parents in cold blood...and enjoyed it." Ridley commented. "I am an S-Type and they stood in the way." Mario asked. "Look, I know you two have personal beef with each other but...can we get back to the fight?" Ridley looked at Mario. "Of course." Samus soon unloaded a missile in Ridley's face telling Mario as he lunched back from the explosion. "Fine by me."​

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Russia - The Ural Mountains~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Holding the Keyblade Lydia brought to him, Luke observed it before looking at Lydia once more. Taking a deep breath, Luke tapped on a ring in his hand, which released a bright flash of light, causing Lydia and the others to look away. Once the light was gone, they noticed Luke was now covered in a Keyblade Armor, intending to battle Lydia…

[​IMG]

Gasping, Lydia quickly summoned her Keyblade and got into a defensive position, ready to battle Luke. “What’s going on?” Moana questioned. “Don’t worry, he’s only testing her,” Maui responded, “All we can do is hope Lydia will prove herself worthy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Alaska - Rebel Hideout~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After hearing a testimonial from both Jyn and Bodhi regarding the New World Order’s S-type superweapons and what happened in South Africa, the Rebel leaders began debating on what to do, with some of the arguments becoming heated. “The more I hear about this, the more I’m convinced that we are fighting an unwinnable war,” Kassandra exclaimed, “At this point, we might as well surrender.” “Are we really talking about disbanding something that we’ve worked so hard to create?” Jeffery Mace questioned. “We can’t give up jus’ like dat!” Lt. Surge added. “We joined an Alliance, not a suicide pact!” Bayek exclaimed. “We’ve managed ta gather our forces,” Fergus replied. “Gather our forces?” Nikolai wondered out loud, “Bogo’s already blown up a New World Order facility!” “A decision needed to be made,” Bogo responded. “If it’s a gung-ho war you want, you fight alone!” Ember exclaimed. “If this is the way things are, why have an Alliance at all?” Riad questioned. “If Jyn’s tellin’ da truth, we need ta act now!” Lt. Surge said. “Order! Order!” Connor exclaimed, trying to get the Rebel leaders to cool off. “It is simple, the New World Order has the means of mass destruction,” Kassandra said, “The Rebellion does not.” “S-Type superweapons, this is nonsense,” Bellec scoffed. “What reason would my father have to lie?” Jyn questioned, “What benefit would it bring him?” “Possibly to lure our forces into a final battle,” Okoye responded, “To destroy us once and for all.” “To risk everything, based on what?” Bayek questioned, “The testimony of a criminal? The dying words of her father, a New World Order scientist?” “Don’t forget the New World Order pilot,” Nikolai added as he looked at Bodhi. “My father gave his life so that we may have a chance to defeat this,” Jyn said. “So you’ve told us,” Okoye responded. “If the New World Order has this kind of power, what chance do we have?” Ember questioned. “What chance do we have?” Jyn repeated, “The question is ‘What choice?’ Run? Hide? Plead for mercy? Surrender? You give way to an enemy this evil with this much power and you condemn the entire world to an eternity of submission. The time to fight is now!” “Yes,” many of the Rebels in the background murmured. “Every moment you waste is another step closer to the ashes of Upington,” Jyn added. “What are you proposing?” Riad asked. “Send some of our best troops to Scarif in the Maldives. Send the whole Rebel fleet if we have to. We need to capture the S-type superweapon plans if there is any hope of destroying them,” Jyn answered. “You’re asking us to invade a New World Order installation based on nothing but hope?” Bogo questioned. “Rebellions are built on hope,” Jyn responded. “There is no hope!” Bellec exclaimed. “I say we fight,” Fergus said, disagreeing with Bellec. “Let us put it to a vote,” Connor announced, “All those in favor of attacking Scarif, say ‘Aye’.” “Aye,” Riad, Jeffery, Lt. Surge, and Fergus replied. “Those against an attack, say ‘Nay’,” Connor announced. “Nay,” Bogo, Kassandra, Nikolai, Pierre, Bayek, Okoye, and Ember responded. “It has been decided,” Connor said, “Four votes supporting an attack, versus seven voting against. We will not be attacking Scarif.” Noticing a disappointed look on Jyn’s face, Connor continued, “I am sorry, Jyn Erso. But without a majority support, the odds are too great, and I cannot approve such a dangerous mission. Thank you for your time.” “Ratonhnhaké:ton, I am getting ready to leave for Siberia,” Nikolai told Connor, “I will be waiting for you and your Rebels there.” “Thank you, Nikolai. I will see you there,” Connor replied as he looked back at everyone else, “Meeting adjourned.” As all of the holograms of every other Rebel leader in the world disappeared, effectively ending the meeting, Jyn headed straight towards the exit while being followed by Bodhi, not sure what to do now that the Rebel Alliance refuses to do as she requested.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Police HQ~

[​IMG]

Well, yes, but the New World Order is providing Jim Carter to us free of charge,” Looker responded to Kiriko. "Look forward to working with you, Jim Carter," Looker told Jim Carter as he walked to his office.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Los Angeles, California: New World Order Facility~

[​IMG]

After being summoned to a meeting in a conference room, Simmons sat in front of a large oval-shaped table where other New World Order officials were also seated. Reading over sheets of paper each individual in the meeting was given, Simmons heard a man next to her comment, “Oh, my God.” “W-What is it?” Simmons asked him. “T-That's Grand Moff Rassilon,” the man replied, pointing to two men standing outside the conference room, discussing something before they made their way inside…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Jemma recognized one of the men as Rubeus, one of the Inquisitors she worked with in San Diego. And the other man was Rassilon, one of the New World Order’s Grand Moffs. “We never get a Grand Moff into one of these meetings,” the man next to Jemma remarked. “Good day,” Rassilon greeted those in the conference room as he and Rubeus entered, “I've brought you here because I need your help.” “Our scientists recently attempted to reverse engineer the effects of an artifact using tissue samples from one of its victims in Chicago,” Rubeus added. “Unfortunately, the results were less than what we'd hoped for,” Rassilon told those in the conference room. “There were positives,” Rubeus added, “All of the test subjects who died were worthless Rebel scum that have been captured.” “Some of us are pleased with these small triumphs,” Rassilon said, “Others have loftier aspirations... passion, even. I am of the opinion that the New World Order must retrieve possession of the Obelisk, to harness its power.” Noticing Jemma in the room, Rassilon called out to her, “Dr. Simmons, is it?” “Yes,” Simmons answered. “Rubeus here tells me you have a passion for these kinds of things yourself,” Rassilon told Jemma, “In your opinion, where did our scientists go wrong?” “I-I'm not entirely sure that they did,” Jemma replied. “That's one among us,” Rassilon commented, “Please, clarify.” “Well, it... it's just we're dealing with unknown technology. The metal interacts with biology on a cellular level in a way that's impossible to replicate without a sample,” Jemma replied. “But if we were to acquire the Obelisk itself, would it then be possible to weaponize its effects?” Rassilon questioned. “I would think so, yes,” Jemma replied. “Excellent,” Rassilon commented, “I want everyone prepared when we do.” As Rassilon and Rubeus left the conference room, the man next to Jemma sighed as he told her, “He knows your name.” “Do you have any idea what this means?” Jemma asked the man, feeling troubled by what Rassilon said regarding weaponizing the effects of the Obelisk, “This could introduce a new kind of warfare, just like how chemical warfare was introduced in World War I. This could kill so many.” “Pretty awesome, huh?” the man replied. Although Jemma didn’t show it, she was disgusted by how the man reacted at what she just said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown~

[​IMG]

Sure, I can make that work,” Coulson replied to Rei, “But of course, first thing’s first, we are going to need that equipment. I actually volunteered to take part in the mission, and they’re still open to any additional volunteers. Wish me luck.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hunan Province, China: Rebel Base~

[​IMG]

Whistling to himself as he walked around the base, Discord noticed Celestia approach him with a smile on her face…

[​IMG]

"Good morning, Discord," Celestia greeted Discord, using her magic to levitate a piece of chocolate towards Discord, "Happy Valentine's Day." "Celestia… thank you," Discord thanked Celestia as the chocolate Celestia brought him landed on his paw, "I haven't gotten Valentine's Day chocolate from you since… since…" Discord suddenly began remembering the last time Celestia gave him chocolate was when they were teenagers, after which Discord wouldn't see Celestia again for years due to joining the Crystal Order. "Yes, it has been a while," Celestia said, "But all that matters is that we're together again." Not knowing what to say, Discord smiled at Celestia, happy that he gets to spend Valentine's Day with her this year.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Calcutta, India~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Walking around the streets of Calcutta, Akko and the others noted the many Stormtroopers and Cybermen in the area, as well as the grim sight of deceased bodies of possible Rebels hanging above the street placed by the New World Order. "Whatever you do, girls, try not to attract much attention," Ursula warned the others. Yawning as she continued walking with the others, Amanda noticed Stormtroopers berating a nearby street vendor. 'Huh… what's going on?' Amanda thought to herself, sneaking away from the group towards the street vendor. "Huh? Amanda?" Akko wondered out loud, noticing Amanda heading towards the street vendor. "What's she doing?" Sucy wondered out loud. "She'll get us into trouble!" Diana cried. "Diana, let's go after her," Akko told Diana, who nodded in response as the two followed Amanda. "Be careful you two!" Lotte warned as Ursula watched with a worried look in her face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Malibu, California: Tony Stark’s Mansion - Basement / Workshop~

[​IMG]

After making his shocking announcements at Stark Industries earlier, Tony returned to his mansion, looking over a few designs he’d been working on in his workshop before noticing Rhodey and Pepper arriving, both confused and with a lot of questions on what just happened…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Is this a joke?” Pepper questioned. “What?” Tony replied, pretending to not know what Pepper was asking about. “What were you thinking?” Rhodey questioned. “I’m thinking I’m busy. And you’re both angry... about something,” Tony replied, “Do either of you have the sniffles? I don’t want to get sick.” “Tony, did you seriously end weapons manufacturing in your own company?” Rhodey questioned as he, Pepper, and Tony were walking around the room. “Yes,” Stark answered. “But why would you do that?” Pepper questioned. “I just thought there’s too much negativity around the world these days. Figured I might have the company focus on things less… violent and destructive,” Tony replied, “I mean, it’s not illegal under the New World Order to do that, is it Rhodes?” “Technically, no,” Rhodes answered, “Still, a lot of people are gonna get pissed by this.” “Eh, story of my life,” Tony commented, brushing off Rhodey’s warning. “Still, Tony… Stark Industries is in complete disarray right now,” Pepper told Tony, “You understand that?” “No. Our stocks have never been higher,” Stark replied. “Yes, from a managerial standpoint,” Pepper retorted, “Let me give you an example.” “Let’s move onto another subject,” Tony insisted as he was hanging a nearby picture on the wall, "Now that is art." “No, no, no, no. We are not changing the subject, especially after you apparently made me CEO,” Pepper replied. “Look, it’s boring,” Tony told Pepper, “All this business talk. Boring. I’m giving you a boring alert. You do it. You run the company.” “Yeah, I’m already trying to run the company,” Pepper replied. “Well, stop trying to do it and do it,” Tony said, “I’m not asking you to try. I’m asking you to physically do it. I need you to do it. I’m trying to make you CEO. Why won’t you let me?” “Yeah, I remember that,” Pepper replied, “It’s just… Rhodey and I weren’t sure if you were just drunk when you made that announcement.” Rhodey nodded in agreement with Pepper as Tony looked at him. “Nope. Completely sober,” Tony said, “I, Tony Stark, hereby irrevocably appoint you, Pepper Potts, chairman and CEO of Stark Industries effective immediately.” As Pepper and Rhodes were both stunned to learn that Tony was actually serious about making Pepper a CEO, Tony continued, “Yeah, done deal. Okay? I’ve actually given this a fair amount of thought, believe it or not.” As one of the robots that Tony built brought a tray with a bottle of champagne and three glasses on it, Tony popped the bottle and began pouring some champagne into the three glasses as he continued, “Doing a bit of headhunting, so to speak, trying to figure out who a worthy successor would be. And then I realized it’s you. It’s always been you. I thought there’d be some issues, but actually I’m capable of appointing my successor easily. My successor being you.” Handing both Rhodey and then Pepper a glass of champagne, Tony told Pepper, “Congratulations.” “Wow Pepper, congratulations,” Rhodey commended Pepper, “I really think you’ve earned it.” “I don’t know what to think,” Pepper commented as she was at a loss of words. “Don’t think, drink,” Tony replied as he, Rhodey, and Pepper all tapped their glasses and drank.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
  4. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Lor Starcutter-

Harold stood in the hanger as he shook two Full Bottles before inserting them into the Build Driver "Taka! Gatling! Best Match!" The Driver announced before Harold begun cranking the lever as glass pipes appeared around him in a rectangular form as the liquids formed into half suits that would snap onto his body. "Are you ready?" the Driver asked and Harold spoke. "Henshin." Harold said as the suits smothered him, forming the Rider suit.

"Tenkuu no Abarenbou! HawkGatling! Yeahhh!"

Harold extending the wings and took flight as Yuuki followed suit on her own Dial Fighter, giving a whooping noise.

-Gokai Galleon-

Marvelous fired more shots at the minions and shoulder his Sabre, looking at the odds as it seemed like new arrivals had come, fighting the S-Types and one seemed to be pre-occupied fight as Marvelous spoke. "Don't be afraid to use your Keys... it's time to be showy!" Marvelous said as he brought out a Key. "Gokai Change!" as he Gokari Red changed to a new red suit. "Hurricanger!" as with the newfound ninja speed, with humorously a shadow battle with the S-types was occurring beind a one of the old wooden rice paper sliding doors you find in Japanese temples or something of that nature.

Harold fle win the skies, firing his sidearm, the Hawk gatlinger and he cranked the elver again "Ready Go!" The Driver said as Harold spun the barrel. "10!/20!/30!/40!/50!/60!/70!/80!/90/100! Full Bullet!" as the Driver spoke again. "Vortex Finish!" as the Hawk Gatlinger's rounds begun to surround the airborne S-Types with a white energy spherical graph, trapping all enemies mid-air before firing at them with bullets that taken the form of energy hawks.

5. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

-Lor Starcutter-

"So those are the new Rangers, huh?" Tommy said, looking at the battle in front of them and watching the new mechs flying in the sky. Billy put his finger to his chin, "Interesting and apparently they're based on thieves or something like that." "I still think our team is better." Dante said, crossing his arms. Thomas just watched, holding Hermione's worried Vulpix and Elsa watched with Anna.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gokai Galleon/Skies-

The rest off the crew followed suit, Joe changing into AbareRanger, Luka becoming MagiRanger, Doc changed to DaiRanger, Ahim chaned into Fiveman, Emma used GekiRanger, and Gai changed to GaoRanger. James and Nala worked together, using the power that came with their new animals while Lily, Simba, and Harry used their weapons as Riders, Lily aiming and firing her Sonic Bow along with Simba while Harry swung his Donkachi. Navi tried to comfort the two scared Wilys in the main room while Remus tried to keep the ship afloat. Joe used the Tricea Bunker, slashing at the S-Types and protecting himself, Luka brought her MagiPhone which she changed into her MagiStick and cast Yellow Thunder, Doc used the Dai Buster along with Ahim who used the Cutie Circle, swinging the baton-like weapon. Emma used the SaiBlade alongside Gai who used Gao Hustler Rod.

Flying their Dial Fighters, Hermione and Nico spun the red holographic 'Ready' sign to a green 'Go', Hermione's Dial Fighter bringing out a Gatling Gun that began to fire on the S-Type, and Nico's shot out energy webs that trapped the S-Types. Ryotaro let Momotaros take control and brought the DenLiner, using his specialized cars, the Gouka. The four train cars fired everything they had.

-Abandoned Japanese Military Base-

"Just be careful." Rei said, looking at him. "If we manage to stop the NWO, I would like my old biology teacher to start teaching me again." Rei smiled at him, Mina smiled as she fed Artemis and he ate, hoping that he can meet Luna again soon.

6. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Ridley was in the midst of dealing with both Mario and Samus as the latter was firing shots from her arm cannon that froze Ridley's wings into place disabling his flight. Luigi flew up behind Ridley and grabbed his tail shouting. "I got his..." only for Luigi to be flung so hard that he went right through the nearest wall and inside he Galleon itself. Mario's eyes widened as Ridley remarked. "What an idiotic child, thinking he can grab me." Mario could hear Luigi shouting. "I'm okay! The wall broke my fall." Mario jerked his head towards Ridley now very quiet as Ridley asked. "What's wrong? You giving up already." The sudden quietness made Samus look at Mario asking. "Mario?" Rainbow embers began to flicker from Mario's wrists as Mario merely said. "It's clear that you're pretty much a monster, killing a child's family in cold blood like a complete sadist...however, one thing you do not ever do...is harm my little brother." Ridley laughed before jumping high into the air and slamming onto the deck of the Galleon forcing it to descend down further asking. "And what will you do about it?" Mario rushed in and slammed his fist into Ridley's chest, rainbow fire sprouting forth that made Ridley scream loudly. Ridley stepped back asking in pain. "What kind of power is this?! No mere earthling should even be wielding this much power!"

~Gokai Galleon: Inside~

Luigi began to stand on his on two feet despite Ridley's slam causing the ship to dip and descend further down, he noticed all those inside had turned their heads towards him before one S-Type remarked. "He looks like an easy target." Luigi looked at the S-Type who spoke before his fists began to have the same rainbow fire as before and flew at it slamming his fist into its face causing the S-Type to scream in pain and stammer back. Luigi handed beside Marvelous and tipped his hat saying. "Hello, I'm here to help you and your crew, Captain." The other S-Types looked at one another unsure of what to do because of Luigi's presence.

~Lor Starcutter~

"Doesn't really matter, both teams are pretty good and both work better together." Robin mused as everyone was watching the situation play out, Star Dream then spoke up. "It seems as though Ridley is making the Galleon descend faster by slamming onto the deck." Aoi's voice soon came through the comms. "Don't worry, Star Dream. The girls and I are about to launch and try to balance the ship to help settle it down on the ground." C.C. then said. "Just be careful out there and don't drop the ship..." Kallen soon remarked. "Don't worry, we'll be fine as long as Izumi doesn't get distracted." Ryoko then added. "Geez Kallen, she'll be fine...my concern is more if the S-Types find out." Izumi laughed. "Silly Ryoko, the S-Types are too busy dealing with all the Rangers, Samus, and the twin Paisanos." Hikaru asked. "You mean Mario and Luigi?" Aoi then shouted. "We're launching!"

Aoi was the first to fly out within the confines of the Black Serena before proceeding the transform into a mecha. Ryoko, Hikaru, and Izumi all launched next in their respectively colored Aestivalis machines. Finally Kallen soon launched from the hangar within the confines of her own machine, glowing pinkish-red wings streaking across the sky towards the Galleon. Aoi flew to the front and quickly pushed up underneath the Galleon with Hikaru and Izumi on one side and Ryoko and Kallen on the other. The five managed to get the Galleon straightened up and began to gently lower it to the ground. Aoi asking Kallen. "So, how's the Guren holding up for you?" Kallen quickly responded. "Well, it's not difficult to pilot, however the cockpit design is questionable. I'm basically in a biker's position with my arm in a snug position and my chest being squished against..." Hikaru remarked. "Wow, that is certainly a questionable design choice." ​

7. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Boss Battle: Luke Skywalker

Armor_of_Eraqus_KHBBSFM.png

Staring at each other for a moment, Luke and Lydia charged towards each other, swinging their Keyblades at each other while blocking incoming attacks. Once both Keyblade wielders had their weapons locked against each other, Luke jumped high in the air, floating a bit as he used his Keyblade to shoot five rays of light towards points on the ground encircling Lydia. Fire pillars suddenly appeared in the where the rays of light hit, and began homing in towards Lydia as Luke landed back in the ground while Lydia dodge rolled and tried avoiding the fire pillars. Once the fire pillars subsided, Luke summoned a bout a dozen magical blades around him, sending them flying straight towards Lydia. Lydia, however, managed to summon a Barrier around herself, protecting herself while deflecting the incoming projectiles. Once the projectiles were gone, Lydia charged towards Luke, but stopped upon noticing him summoning magical orbs with his Keyblade, sending them towards Lydia. Once again, Lydia summoned a Barrier around herself, protecting herself from the incoming orbs and deflecting them. This time however, once the last of the orbs was deflected, Lydia raised her Keyblade high, breaking the Barrier that was surrounding her, leading to a Counter Blast with an impact that caused Luke to back away a bit. Looking at Lydia, Luke charged towards her with a Sonic Blade attack, but Lydia barely managed to get out of the way with a dodge roll. Panting, Lydia quickly pointed her Keyblade at Luke, delivering a Triple Firaga attack, sending three fireballs towards him. Luke, however, was able to swiftly swing his Keyblade at the incoming fireballs, and then pointed his Keyblade at Lydia, sending light chains towards her and completely binding her. As Lydia struggled to break free of the chains she was bound to, Luke jumped high into the air, using his Keyblade to thrust three light light chains towards the ground, and pulling a chunk of the ground. Just as Lydia managed to break free of the chains she was bound to, she noticed Luke about to send the chunk of the ground he had just pulled straight towards her. Gasping, Lydia quickly ran away from the area of impact, managing to avoid getting hit by Luke’s massive attack. However as soon as Luke landed, he was hit by a powerful Thundaga attack by Lydia, catching him by surprise. Although weakened a bit by the Thundaga attack, Luke summoned a rotating wheel of lasers around him that were oscillating up and down. Trying hard to avoid getting hit by the beams of lasers, Lydia managed to jump towards Luke, swinging her Keyblade at him while Luke also used his Keyblade to block the incoming attack, with the two staring at each other as they tried to get the upper hand against the other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Alaska - Rebel Hideout~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Walking in the hideout’s hangar and passing by a fleet of X-Wings, Jyn and Bodhi were still feeling disappointed by the meeting earlier, trying to think of what to do now. “You don’t look happy,” Prompto commented as Jyn and Bodhi walked past him along with Noctis and Ignis…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

They prefer to surrender,” Jyn responded as she and Bodhi stopped. “And you?” Noctis questioned. “Isn’t it obvious, Noctis? She wants to fight,” Ignis remarked. “So do I,” Bodhi replied. “We all do,” Noctis concurred. Smiling, Jyn said, “I appreciate the support, guys. But… I’m not sure five of us is quite enough.” Noticing a group approaching them, Prompto asked, “How many do we need?” “What are you talking about?” Jyn questioned, not sure what exactly Prompto was asking. Ignis then pointed at the group that was approaching them, causing Jyn to turn around and see who was approaching them...

[​IMG]

They were never going to help you,” Cassian told Jyn as he led a group of about ten Rebels, “But I will. We’d like to volunteer. Some of us... most of us... we’ve done terrible things in our lives before joining the Rebellion. We thought by helping free the world, we can redeem ourselves for our past sins. For a cause that was worth it. Without that, we’re lost. Everything we’ve done would have been for nothing. I couldn’t face myself if I gave up now. None of us could. It won’t be comfortable.” As Jyn smiled at the fact that she now had a group of Rebels willing to go to Scarif to capture the S-type superweapons’ plans, Bodhi commented, “It’ll be a bit cramped, but we’ll all fit if we find something that can fly us all.” “Okay,” Cassian replied, “Gear up. Grab anything that’s not nailed down. Go, go, go!” Nodding, Jyn and the rest of the group prepared themselves to go on a mission not approved by the leaders of the Rebel Alliance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Arriving to Officer Jenny’s desk along with Foggy, Matt said, “You called?” “I did,” Jenny replied as she pulled out a copy of an x-ray, “So, ever since your encounter with the Punisher, I tried looking up whatever I could find on someone named ‘Frank’ who matches the Punisher’s description. I’m still doing some research, but I was able to find this old x-ray. All I can say is… if this is him, then he’s lucky to be alive.” Showing the x-ray to Foggy, the Pokemon gasped at the sight of a bullet wound on a skull, crying, “Osha!” “What is it?” Matt asked. “The x-ray shows a skull with a bullet wound,” Jenny answered, “At first, I thought… maybe he shot himself. But at that close of a range…” “Yeah, he'd be dead already,” Matt said. “Obviously, I’ve gotta look into it a bit more,” Jenny replied, “But if this really is an x-ray of the Punisher, then I am curious what happened that lead to him getting shot like this, considering the x-ray is dated long before he made a name for himself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Los Angeles, California: New World Order Facility - Lab~

[​IMG]

As Jemma and other scientists were working in a lab, they heard an alarm blaring, startling them all while noticing Rubeus and Ruby entering the lab along with Stormtroopers and Bobbi Morse, head of security in the building...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Everyone, listen up,” Rubeus ordered those in the lab, “I need each of you to step away from your desk and place your hands behind your back.” “Keep everyone off their phones and tablets,” Ruby suggested to Rubeus and Morse. “We have a mole, ladies and gentlemen, right here in our very facility,” Morse announced to those in the lab, causing Jemma’s heart to sink, worried that the New World Order may have discovered she was secretly aiding the Rebels, “Someone has been sending the Rebels messages right under our noses. I specialize in finding them. Rubeus and Ruby here... well, they make them suffer. Until that happens... no one leaves.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Calcutta, India~

[​IMG]

A local street vendor was approached by two Stormtroopers, with one of them asking him, “Your identification, now.” “What’s wrong? I’m just trying to sell fruit,” the vendor responded. “All trade must be registered with the New World Order,” the other Stormtrooper replied, “And your vendor isn’t registered.” “But I have to support my family!” the vendor cried, “We don’t have much! This is the only way we can make money!” “Then you should’ve registered when you had a chance,” one of the Stormtroopers said as he detained the vendor as he was struggling to break free. Just then, the other Stormtrooper was hit in the head from behind with a jet of flames, killing him. “What the…?” the Stormtrooper who was detaining the vendor wondered out loud, turning around to see who did that. “Hey, over here!” Amanda yelled out from the distance…

[​IMG]

Betcha can’t catch me!” Amanda continued as she began running away. Angered, the Stormtrooper let go of the vendor and began chasing after Amanda. Seeing the Stormtrooper run after Amanda, the vendor quickly grabbed his things and ran towards safety.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"And you are sure this is what you want?" Connor asked Riku and Emma after informing him that they intended to stay in China and not continue on the journey with Connor. "Yeah," Emma replied. "We feel like this environment is perfect for us to continue training to become better fighters," Riku added. "Very well. I respect your decision," Connor said, "Be sure to stay safe during your time here." "Yes, sir," both Riku and Emma responded as they (along with Mimi) gave Connor a bow.

~Irkutsk, Russia - Inside The Millennium Falcon~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Galina, I am putting you in charge of the Rebels in Irkutsk while I go to Siberia," Nikolai told his daughter, "Make sure to let me know about everything you plan to do." "I will, Papa," Galina responded, nodding as she and her father shared a hug. "Stay safe," Nikolai told Galina as she let go of him, nodded at him once more, and headed towards the ramp leading outside. "She'll be fine, Nikolai," Natasha assured Nikolai as she approached him…

[​IMG]

"I know," Nikolai replied, "Perhaps I am being too worried." "Well, you are a father. It's your job," Natasha said. Smiling at Natasha, Nikolai walked inside the Millennium Falcon, calling out to Finn, "Finn… we are ready to leave!" "Perfect," Finn replied as he approached Nikolai…

[​IMG]

"I'll let Cid know," Finn added as he went straight to the cockpit, where Cid and BB-8 were waiting…

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Cid… we're good to go for Siberia," Finn told Cid. "'Bout time," Cid replied as he got the Millennium Falcon ready, "Next stop… Siberia!"

8. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Gokai Galleon/Skies-

Yuuki sa tin her cockpit and flipped the Ready signas her Dial Fighter rained bullets upon the small fry. "Dah dah dah dah! take that you flying mobs! I got this!" Yuuki said with a smile, enjoying herself as Harold lande don the deck fo the Gokai Galleon as S-Type Minions noted the new prey and he removed the Taka and Gatling Bottles before replacing them with new ones. "Ninja! Comic! Best Match!" as he then cranked the lever with the Snap Builder forming around him and sent from S-types flying as they did attempt to breach it "Are you ready?" The Driver asked and Harold answered. "Build up!"

"Shinobi no Entertainer! NinninComic! Yeahhh!" The molds snapped on atop his HawkGaling form and was it was replaced by a new one as Harold wielded an unusual sword in his hand that looked bizarrely like a 4-panel comic blade as he pulled the trigger as four more clones of him appeared surrounding him. "Bunshin no jutsu!" as the charged forth, slicing and dicing the S-types.

-Gokai Galleon: Inside-

Marvelous gave Luigi a stare and fired behind him, shooting an S-type down. "Just don't slow us down." Marvelous said and walked through the inside of the ship, firing his gun or swinign his sabre at any S-types that crossed his path.

9. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

-Lor Starcutter-

Thomas looked at Robin and looked away, knowing that the two teams would work together in their own time. He rubbed Vulpix gently and said, "Don't worry, your partner is safe, I'm sure and is working hard out there." Tommy held Kimberly's hand and she looked at him, Billy kept quiet, watching curiously.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gokai Galleon-

"I have a great idea, Marvelous!" Gai said, smiling. "Due to him showing up, lets go Green!" Don stayed the same but he watched as Gai changed into Hurricaneger, Joe became Shinkenger, Emma was Dekaranger, Luka turned into Gingaman, and Ahim changed to Bioman. James and Nala stood back to back, facing off against their opponents with their power while Lily, Simba, and Harry fought.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Millenium Falcon-

"The engine's ready and raring to go, Paw-Paw!" Cindy said, smiling as she came up from working on the engine. Aerith smiled while Medic kept quiet and sat, bracing herself for the ride.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  10. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Ridley growled as Mario and Samus were on the offensive against the large dragon, he soon knocked them away before firing off some fireballs from his mouth that arced about. Samus looked around noting his troops were being decimated before remarking. "Looks like your friends are having their asses shot down." Ridley was getting angry now before Mario shouted. "Luigi, quick!"

~Gokai Galleon: Inside~

Luigi stood up as the S-Types were being attacked by all kinds of green Rangers before hearing the shout of his brother. Luigi rushed in screaming and punched every S-Type he came across causing them to scream while being enveloped and destroyed in rainbow fire. Luigi soon left through the same color as an S-Type looked at the remains of his comrade before being shot to death.

Luigi came running out before Mario shouted. "Let's-a go!" Mario jumped into the air before landing on Luigi's shoulders, Luigi grinned before jumping high into the air and over Ridley with rainbow fire enveloping the duo. Ridley prepared another beam of fire in his mouth shouting. "Oh no you don't!" before firing the plasma at the Bros. Mario began to spin them quickly into the air before descending down like a drill and piercing through the beam like a hot knife to butter. Unfortunately neither would expect their progress to be halted as they bounced off of Ridley. Ridley grinned. "Jumping won't work on me even with the fury of the flames, for I've been enhanced by the prowess of your fellow earthlings!" Mario merely looked at Ridley before he said. "Luigi...screw it, Plan B!" The brothers focused causing the fiery aura to intensify with white lightning crackling about. The two then collided with Ridley hard enough to knock him off of the galleon and was punching and kicking him enveloped in rainbow light. The S-Types fighting Harold and the Lupinrangers saw their commander being smacked about before abandoning their fight and went after Mario and Luigi.

The S-Types tried to collide with Mario and Luigi only to explode in rainbow fire while the brothers smacked Ridley about like it was a heated tennis match using their hammers. They slammed their hammers hard into Ridley's skull sending him colliding with the ground and creating a crater in the ground. Ridley began to struggle to get to his feet, his armor and cybernetics crackling with electricity. He said to himself. "That damn Earth woman said these enhancements would make me unstoppable, why am I struggling to move?" Mario and Luigi landed on the ground causing Ridley to order to any remaining S-Types. "Anyone that is left, tactical retreat...now!" Ridley sunk through the ground quickly leaving along with the remainder of his forces.

~Outside Mann Co. Robotics Factory~

Moments later Aoi and the girls gently came down with the damaged Gokai Galleon before placing it on the ground. Samus hopped off from the deck to the waiting party below as Aoi and the girls stepped out of their mechs. Mario and Luigi returned before returning to their normal forms. C.C. and Cynthia looked at the two with a smile as C.C. said. "All of you did a good job in getting the Galleon down from the sky and fighting off Ridley....especially you Mario, Luigi." The brothers nodded before Akira commented at the state of the Galleon. "Although it looks like the Galleon was hit hard." Aoi remarked. "I wouldn't worry too much, with Ridley down for the time being and licking his wounds we will have time to help get the ship back in working order so the Rangers can get to Peru...as long as there isn't some other airborne patrol." Kairi then brought up. "But what about Ridley reporting to Astral, it could send S-Types after us." only for Akira to explain to the redhead. "We don't need to worry about that either, we will be ready if that happens." C.C. nodded. "Mhm, our priority right now is the mission."

11. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

After battling for some time, Luke and Lydia were both panting while still holding their weapons out. "Well done," Luke finally spoke as his Keyblade Armor dematerialized, revealing his face to the others…

[​IMG]

"You truly are an exceptional Keyblade wielder, Lydia," Luke continued, "You have passed my test." "Master Skywalker," Lydia responded as she gave Luke a bow, while Lucario, Moana, and Maui joined Lydia. "Lucario," Luke greeted the Pokemon, "Good to see you again, old friend." Lucario smiled in response as Luke patted him in the head. "Master Maui, it's been a while," Luke told Maui. "It certainly has been, Master," Maui replied with a bow, "Umm… this is Moana, Tui's daughter. She's training to be a Keyblade Master." "Moana, my you've grown quite a bit since the last time I was in Destiny Islands," Luke told Moana, "If Maui's teaching you, then you're in good hands." "Thank you, Master," Moana responded with a bow. "Master Skywalker… how did you know my name?" Lydia asked. "Korrina told me all about you, how she's been training you," Luke replied, "I could tell during our battle she's trained you well."

Upon remembering Korrina, tears began rolling down Lydia's face, telling Luke, "Master Skywalker… Korrina… she… she's gone. I'm so sorry." Sighing, Luke placed his hand on Lydia’s shoulder, replying, "I know. The stars told me the moment my granddaughter’s star blinked out. I wept and wept until I had no tears left to shed.” Hearing Lucario whimper, Luke told the Pokemon, “We all miss her, Lucario.” Looking at Moana and Maui, who both had a somber look on their faces, Luke said, “Come. Follow me. I think we’ve got a lot to talk about.” Nodding, the others began following Luke.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Alaska - Rebel Hideout~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Looking around for a ship that can carry him and the rest of the Rebels volunteering to go to Scarif, Bodhi noted a certain shuttle outside the main hangar, which had been captured by Rebels from the New World Order some time ago. “That one,” Bodhi told Jyn, “It’s a New World Order design. Should make going to Scarif a lot easier.” Nodding, Jyn and the others headed straight towards the shuttle and entered it. Once everyone took their seats while Bodhi and Ignis headed to the cockpit, Jyn told everyone, “Good luck to us all.” Bodhi and Ignis then prepared to start the shuttle for takeoff, closing its ramp. “Cargo shuttle, read back, please,” a Rebel flight controller contacted the shuttle via radio, alarming Ignis and Bodhi, “What’s going on out there? That ship’s off limits. No one is suppose to be on board until further instructions.” “Yes, yes we are. A-Affirmative,” Bodhi responded to the flight controller. “That’s an impounded New World Order ship!” the flight controller exclaimed, “What’s your call sign, pilot?” “Umm…” Bodhi responded, not sure what to say. “We have to go,” Jyn told Bodhi, trying to get him to say something. “It… it’s umm…” Bodhi told the flight controller, struggling to think of what to say. “Say something. Come on,” Jyn told Bodhi, pressuring him to talk. “Rogue... Rogue One,” Bodhi told the flight controller, finally able to come up with something to say. “Rogue One?!” the flight controller questioned, “There is no Rogue One.” “Well, there is now,” Ignis remarked as he switched off the radio, disconnecting the flight controller. “Rogue One, pulling away,” Bodhi said. “Pulling away,” Ignis repeated as he and Bodhi both began piloting the shuttle, flying it towards the sky.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Hotel~

As a janitor was busy working on a vacant room in a hotel, he was approached by Murdock and Foggy, who seemed to be looking for him…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Hey there,” Matt greeted the janitor, “The hospital told me we might find you here.” “Are… are you one of them?” the janitor nervously questioned after hearing what Matt said. “Sorry, one of who?” Matt asked, confused by the janitor’s nervousness. “Please, just leave me alone,” the janitor pleaded. “I'm not gonna do anything to you,” Matt reassured the janitor, “If anything, I'd like to help you get your old job back. My name is Matt Murdock, I’m a lawyer. And this is Foggy.” “Osha!” Foggy greeted the janitor. “Sir, I need to understand why you were fired from the hospital in the first place,” Matt told the janitor, “I believe there’s a connection with a case I’m working on, and has to do with a man whose x-ray I was given.” As the janitor calmed down a bit, Matt was able to hear the janitor’s heartbeat, noting that he didn’t seem nervous anymore. “Want to discuss it over a cup of coffee?” the demon asked the janitor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Los Angeles, California: New World Order Facility - Lab~

The New World Order does not tolerate traitors,” Ruby announced as Stromtroopers were going through the desk and drawers of each employee in the lab. “Anyone caught in possession of contraband will be punished accordingly,” Rubeus added. “Dr. Jemma Simmons,” Bobbi called out Jemma as she approached her, looking over some details on Jemma in her tablet, “This is quite an impressive resume... top of your class, two PHDs in very advanced fields. It even says here you spent time in the field as a J.I.A. agent. Is that correct?” “Only a short time,” Jemma answered. “No,” Bobbi retorted, “You've only been employed by the New World Order for a short time. But it seems that you've been affiliated with the J.I.A. in one capacity or another for years.” “To be fair, aren't a lot of individuals associated with the New World Order ex-J.I.A. operatives?” Jemma questioned. “Who were working from within the J.I.A. long before it fell,” Bobbi clarified, “But there's no record of you being entrusted on the Order 66 protocol while the J.I.A. still existed. In fact, it seems you were an exemplary J.I.A. agent... perhaps there’s a part of you that still is, and are secretly helping out the Rebels…” Sighing as she sensed Bobbi was being very suspicious of her, Jemma responded, “My loyalties are with the New World Order.” “I'll be the judge of that,” Bobbi insisted as she opened Jemma’s drawer, not finding anything suspicious inside. “Madam... there's something you have to see,” a Stormtrooper told Bobbi, having found something in the drawer of a man working right next to Jemma. Taking out what looked like a plastic screen, the Stormtrooper showed it to Bobbi, who upon analyzing it, realized that this screen was an advanced piece of technology, meant to disguise itself as a fast food wrapper, while displaying sensitive information on the New World Order when activated. “Wait. Wait. That's... that's not mine. I… I've never seen that before in my life!” the man next to Jemma cried, insisting he wasn’t a traitor, “I don't even know what that is!” The man however was quickly knocked out by two other Stormtroopers, and was taken away while Bobbi, Ruby, and Rubeus left the lab. Jemma was feeling a sense of relief. The plastic screen that was confiscated was really hers, having removed it from her drawer and quickly putting it in the drawer next to her to avoid getting caught. At the same time though, she was feeling guilty that someone else was going to be punished because of something she did, even if he was associated with the New World Order.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Calcutta, India~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Amanda was running, trying to avoid getting caught by the Stormtrooper chasing her, she heard something hard hit the Stormtrooper, knocking him out. Turning around, Amanda noticed the Stormtrooper seemed to have been hit by a wooden crate, lying on the ground unconscious. "You're welcome," Diana told Amanda as she and Akko approached her, seemingly confirming that she was responsible for saving Amanda…

[​IMG][​IMG]

"What were you thinking?!" Diana questioned. "I was thinking that I saw Stormtroopers harassing a poor guy, and that I should help," Amanda responded, "What's the problem with that?" "The problem is that getting involved like that without backup is too risky!" Diana exclaimed, "You could've gotten all of us in danger!" "So what was I supposed to? Stand around and do nothing?!" Amanda questioned. "Uhh… I hate to interrupt you two… but we've got Stormtroopers AND Cybermen coming this way," Akko interrupted Diana and Amanda, pointing to the Stormtroopers and Cybermen headed their way…

[​IMG]

"Crap…" Amanda said after seeing the Stormtroopers and Cybermen. "Let's get out of here!" Diana cried as she, Amanda, and Akko made a run for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

All prepared to leave?” Connor asked Dick as he was going around the base to make sure all the Rebels accompanying him to Russia were getting ready to leave. “Yup,” Dick replied, “I’m gonna go check on Ritchie to see if he’s ready too.” “Thank you, Dick,” Connor said, “I will see you shortly.” Nodding in reply, Dick went to find Ritchie while Connor continued going around the base. “Connor!” Rini called out to Connor as she ran towards him…

[​IMG]

Rini? What is wrong?” Connor asked as Rini stopped upon reaching him. “I just… wanted to give you this… before I forget,” Rini replied while panting as she handed Connor a piece of chocolate, “Happy Valentine’s Day, Connor. Thanks for everything you do.” “Rini…” Connor said as he looked at the piece of chocolate he was given, smiling at Rini as he patted her head, “Thank you so much. Happy Valentine’s Day to you as well, little one. I am proud to call you my friend.” Smiling back at Connor, Rini replied, “I’m glad you liked it. Anyway, I gotta go finish getting ready so we can leave.” “Very well, Rini,” Connor said, “I will see you and the others soon.” Nodding, Rini left to go back to the shack where Darien and the others were, while Connor continued checking on other Rebels.

~Lor Starcutter~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

During the entire battle with the S-types, Kristoff and Sven, along with Saphir, Olaf, Elsa, and Anna, were hidden in a room, waiting for the battle to end. “It’s quiet,” Kristoff remarked while holding a blaster in case an enemy stormed into the room. “Should we check it out?” Olaf questioned. “Alright, but stay close,” Kristoff replied as he opened the door, and slowly exited while followed by the others.

12. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Gokai Galleon-

"Seems like they retreated... Doc!" Marvelous called out Don as he got a affirmative. "Check the Galleon for any signs of significant damages and give me the report if we have to make repairs before we attempt to continue be on route to our destination." Marvelous ordered.

Harold removed the Full Bottles as he allowed the transformation to cancel as he saw the Dial Fighter were making their way back to the Starcutter's Hanger and he crossed his arms in thought, looking on the deck of the Galleon as Mario and Luigi were on the Earth after beating the main boss down there and the one called Samus or something was still on the galleon deck, probably in awe of what the two Italians just did and Harold jumped down to her level and he almost got probably either a blaster or a gun when she likely heard the movement, probably thinking it was an S-Type that lagged behind.

"Relax, if I were an enemy, I wouldn't think of attacking anyway, I'd be outgunned and outmatched considering the enemy just shown it knows when its beaten" Harold said, hands raised to show he was unarmed minus wearing the Build Driver on his waist. "However, I did notice you were fighting and now the enemy has retreated, I merely wished to check if you were alright since we were more or less allies in this battle."

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  13. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Mann Co. Company-

Don went around the Galleon with Lily to check out the damage during the battle. Luka smiled and hugged Emma, "You were great, Emma. Acted like a real pirate." "Um, thanks, Luka." Emma said, feeling a bit embarrassed. Ahim smiled, "You did wonderful." Joe nodded though Emma wasn't sure to say or think, shaking from using the full power of the Keys. Don looked and called Marvelous, "There's some damage to the structure and the walls, but the only real damage is to the damages. Though we should be able to repair everything."

Harry carried a scared WilyKit, Riolu looked like he sensed someone familiar and ran out, Harry gasped, "Riolu!" Riolu smiled and jumped to Hermione when she stepped out with everyone to check the damage. "Huh, this Riolu." She held the Riolu when she saw Harry come out of the ship and knelt down to let Kit on the ground, before removing his mask and she recognized him. Nico looked at Harry in his disguise, "What kind of thief is he supposed to be?" When James and Nala saw the rest of their team, Nala waved at them. Dante walked up and asked, "So, what did you get?"

"A bear." Nala said, looking at the white haired red colored member. James looked down and mumbled, "A frog....." "What was that?" Dante asked, confused. James grumbled, "A frog...." "Come again?" Dante said. James groaned and shouted, "A frog, okay? I have a frog as my new animal!" Almost right away, Dante burst out laughing, holding his sides before getting hit on the head by Remus and Lily, leaving him on the ground twitching slightly.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hunan Provide, China - Rebel Base-

Putting on a light warm coat and grabbing a scarf, Rey picked up her bag and walked to meet up with everyone. Serena hummed, carrying Luna and her bag, ready to head out.

14. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Crystal Palace: Throne Room~

Ridley came lumbering into the room, the sight of the damaged and battered creature causing the S-Types to step away in shock. Ridley stood in front of Astral before he said. "Lord Astral...I have failed you." Astral looked at Ridley before asking. "What happened?" Ridley then explained. "Here I was, doing the typical patrols when my group spotted the Gokai Galleon heading through the air. We of course took standard protocol and attempted to take the ship out along with anyone that was inside. Our mission was halted by the involvement of a trio of thievery-based Rangers, a Rider with two sides, that Aran woman...and two boys whose power shouldn't be possible for earthlings." Astral looked at Ridley asking with a deadpan tone. "Let me guess, one was chubby and loud and the other was his brother?" Ridley nodded. "Yes, Lord Astral..." Astral then said. "Go to the infirmary and get yourself patched up, I am going to head out." Ridley then said. "Before you go, I feel like the Earth woman who created my enhancements has failed us." Astral looked up as it sunk into the floor. "Duly noted."

~Mann Co. Robotics Factory: Outside~

Samus sighed lowering her arm cannon before her helmet vanished letting her blonde hair flow, her blue gaze on Harold as she explained. "Physically I am alright, mentally...well I am mildly shaken from having to push back old childhood memories to the back of my mind to fight that psycho."

Aoi watched as Don and Lily took a look at the engines and the overall state of the Galleon before stepping forward. "Excuse me, but do you two mind it if my sister and I helped out in repairing the Galleon?" Kai also stepped forward before smiling, she winked causing her artificial eye to glow brightly.

Morgana noticed Harry before tilting his head in confusion going. "Um, about that outfit..." Akira walked up to the cat and picked him up looking at Harry thinking. "Did he copy...my outfit?" Ryuji soon came up to them before asking Harry. "Hey, what's the deal with taking the look of our leader?" Ann looked at Ryuji, then at Harry mentioning. "Now that you think about it...they do look similar enough to be siblings." Luigi then stepped in adding. "Look, they can't be siblings. It just happens they wear the same outfit." Morgana then looked at Luigi telling him. "You and Mario wear nearly identical outfits and you're brothers." Luigi stammered. "But he's red and I'm green." Ann burst out in laughter.

"Well, we should be thankful that nobody got seriously injured or worse during all of this." C.C. stated looking at everyone before she asked. "Now, could I have a word with all six Power Rangers for a moment?"

15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~New Mexico - Mann Co Factory~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"I don't believe it," Kristoff remarked at the sight of the Gokai Galleon. "What is it?" Olaf asked. "I know that ship," Kristoff replied, "It saved me along with Silver's crew from a New World Order ship in the North Sea hours before coming aboard the Lor Starcutter. Wonder if anyone from the crew might remember me…"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Calcutta, India~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Running for their lives, Amanda, Akko, and Diana turned to the nearest alley, though it was a dead end, with a brick wall blocking their way. "Uh-oh…" Amanda nervously remarked as she, Diana, and Akko turned around, noticing that the Stormtroopers and Cybermen they were running away from had arrived and cornered them…

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hands up," one of the Stormtroopers ordered the three witches as he and the other Stormtroopers and Cybermen pointed their weapons at the three. "What do we do?" Akko wondered out loud as she, Diana, and Amanda tried to think of a way to get out of this predicament. Suddenly, everyone heard a monstrous roar. "What the…?!" a Stormtrooper wondered out loud, startled by what he just heard. Suddenly, a large green muscular figure landed on the ground between the witches and the New World Order forces…

[​IMG]

The green monster, known as the Hulk, glared at the Stormtroopers and Cybermen, while Amanda happily exclaimed, "Hah, I knew I'd find the big green monster eventually!" "I can't believe it… he's actually real," Diana remarked. "But is he on our side?" Akko asked. "Open fire!" one of the Stormtroopers cried, as he and the other Stormtroopers and Cybermen began firing at the Hulk. However, their weapons weren't able to do much damage, if at all, to the Hulk, who simply roared as he used his fists to smash at Stormtroopers, squashing and killing many of them. "Does that answer your question?" Amanda asked Akko as she took out a sonic stabilizer from her pocket, "I'm gonna help him out!" Rushing towards the battle, Amanda threw her sonic stabilizer towards the Cybermen, with the sonic stabilizer weakening their Vibranium metal, and making them vulnerable to an attack. "Hey big guy!" Amanda called out to the Hulk, "You can now smash those Cybermen as well!" Hearing what Amanda told him, the Hulk shifted his attention to the Cybermen, hitting them with his fists, which ultimately destroyed them by shattering them into many pieces. Once the Hulk had killed (or severely injured) all of the New World Order forces who had been trying to apprehend the three witches, Amanda cheered as she exclaimed, "Way to go, big guy!" "So incredible," Diana commented as she and Akko approached Amanda and the Hulk. "Yeah… who, or what are you supposed to be?" Akko asked the Hulk. Panting as he looked at the three witches, the Hulk pointed at himself, and simply said, "Hulk." "Hulk, huh?" Amanda said to herself, "I gotta say, you sure taught those New World Order punks a lesson." Nodding, the Hulk replied, "Hulk no like New World Order."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Starbucks~

[​IMG][​IMG]

You were with him when this was taken?” Matt asked the janitor he met earlier as they were having coffee at a local Starbucks, showing him a copy of the x-ray Officer Jenny provided him with. “Yeah,” the janitor replied as Foggy was chugging a cup of coffee, “That bullet tore through his head. Not many individuals survive that.” “Well, I'd like to know what you remember,” Matt told the janitor. “His name was Frank. No idea on the last name,” the janitor responded as he took a sip of his coffee, “Guy was a total vegetable. I guess that's why they decided he only needed one nurse.” “Any family or visitors?” Matt asked. “No,” the janitor replied, “I mean... aside from the suits.” “‘Suits’?” Matt asked, wondering what the janitor meant. “Yeah,” the janitor replied, “Uh, sometimes men, sometimes women. You can tell 'em 'cause they all wear the same ear pieces. That and the... black suits. Kind of like uh…” “Got any idea who these suits were?” Matt asked. “No,” the janitor replied, “Uh, but they had their run of the place and they were the ones that pushed for the, uh, the DNR.” “A ‘do not resuscitate’?” Matt asked, wondering if that’s what the janitor meant by ‘DNR’. “Yeah,” the janitor answered, “They had the paperwork. And I was there when the doctor pulled the plug.” “I... I'm confused,” Matt stammered as he and Foggy were confused after hearing that the man whose x-ray they had (and was supposedly of Frank Castle, the man they encountered three days ago) had died, “You're saying this guy died?” “Yeah, for about a minute,” the janitor replied, “Uhh... it's crazy, but they say it happens sometimes. You know, one minute, flatline, then boom. His heart starts back up again. On its own. He just didn't wanna die. Within ten minutes of being awake… he, he reaches up and grabs my scrubs, yanks me down, and says, real close ‘Take me home’. I shouldn't have done it. I shouldn't have done it. I should've known it'd get me fired.” “His home… do you have an address?” Matt asked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Russia - The Ural Mountains: Luke’s Hut~

Here. Drink up,” Luke told the others as they were gathered inside his hut, giving each of them a warm cup of herbal tea. “Thank you, Master Skywalker,” Lydia thanked Luke as she took a sip of her tea. “So this Xehanort boy, the one who calls himself the Descendant of Sauron, you all encountered him?” Luke questioned. “That’s right,” Maui replied. “And he’s got Stormtroopers and Cybermen by his side,” Moana added. “Hmm… so it seems Xehanort has the full backing of the New World Order, allowing him to capture Destiny Islands and Shalour City for this evil regime,” Luke commented, “I did sense a great evil approaching before the New World Order came to be. I never thought things could get this bad.” “If only there were more Keyblade Masters around the world,” Maui replied as he sighed. “If only…” Luke concurred as he nodded, “As the decades, centuries passed by… more and more Keyblade Masters didn’t feel a need to train Keyblade wielders to become Masters. So as our kind has died down, the world we inhabit is now filled with many Keyblade wielders who may or may not know of the power they possess, and without proper training, they can never be true Masters.” “Then… what can we do?” Moana asked. “Perhaps… we should ally ourselves with the Rebels,” Luke answered, “An apprentice of mine, Sunburst, actually joined a Rebel cell in South Dakota. I initially thought his decision was misguided, because I felt that this just wasn’t our fight. But the more I learn about what the New World Order does, and Xehanort’s connection to it, the more I feel now is the time to fight. And not just that. I feel it is also time to rectify the mistakes of our predecessors. I believe it is time to seek out Keyblade wielders wherever they may be, and train them to become Keyblade Masters sworn to defend the light.” Smiling Maui said, “I agree. It’s about time Keybalde wielders rose back to their former prominence.” Nodding, Luke looked at Lydia, telling her, “And Lydia… if it would be alright with you, I would be honored to continue your training. I know I cannot be the same teacher Korrina was, but I promise you I will do my best. So, what do you say?” Putting her cup of tea aside, Lydia got up and walked towards Luke, giving him a bow as she replied, “It would be an honor, Master.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sky Over Pacific Ocean - Stolen NWO Ship~

As Jyn and the rest of her group (now dubbed as 'Rogue One') were flying over the Pacific Ocean, Bodhi told the others, "We're slowly approaching the Indian Ocean." "And we'll soon be in Scarif," Ignis added. "Good," Jyn responded as she remained in her seat. "Hey, if you guys don't mind, could I put some music on till we get there," Prompto asked Bodhi and Ignis, "I can plug in my phone." "Sure. Go right ahead," Bodhi responded. "Thanks!" Prompto thanked Bodhi as he walked towards the cockpit, connected his phone, and chose a specific song to play. As Prompto walked back to his seat, the song he chose began playing in the speakers. Smiling as he listened, Noctis thought to himself, 'I knew you'd choose this song, Prompto.' As for Jyn and Cassian, the two enjoyed listening to the song, feeling the tone was sad yet hopeful at the same time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Castelia City, New York - The Playground: Jeffrey Mace's Office~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Jeffrey, you have a call on line 1,” May told Jeffrey as she and Shining Armor entered his office. “Really not a good time,” Mace responded, as he was going through some files on potential new Rebels to recruit. “You're gonna want to take this call,” Shining Armor advised. Sighing, Jeffrey answered line 1 on his phone, putting it on speaker mode so May and Shining Armor could hear. “Hello?” Jeffrey spoke to whoever was calling. “I hope I'm not interrupting,” the voice on the phone replied, which Shining Armor and Jeffrey both recognized as the voice of Raina...

[​IMG]

Somehow, I suspect that's the point,” Jeffrey told Raina, “What do you want, Raina?” “To meet,” Raina replied, “You Rebels and I have something to discuss. The matter is quite urgent."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

You’ll be missed, Ratonhnhaké:ton,” Ember told Connor, “Without you, I don’t think we would’ve been able to capture that fortress.” “You give me too much credit, Ember,” Connor replied, “The success of that mission was thanks to you and your Rebels’ knowledge of the area. I know that the Rebels in China are in good hands. With you as leader, I am certain the Rebels in this part of the world will experience more victories.” “Thank you, Ratonhnhaké:ton,” Ember thanked the Rebel leader, smiling as she gave Connor a small bow. Giving Ember a bow as well, Connor replied, “I hope to see you soon again. It has been an honor to visit your base.” “It’s always open for you or any Rebel seeking refuge,” Ember said as Connor nodded and walked away, “Farewell, Ratonhnhaké:ton!

~Hunan Province, China: Rebel Base (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Rini, along with Darien, Sammy, and Serena joined the rest of the Rebels getting ready to leave for Russia, Rini asked, “Is everyone here?” “Not exactly,” Mewtwo replied as he approached Rini, “Connor still hasn’t arrived. Once he does, we will leave.” “Alright,” Darien commented, “Shouldn’t take long.” “Oh, Mewtwo, here,” Rini told the Pokemon, handing him a piece of chocolate, “Happy Valentine’s Day!” “Chocolate?” Mewtwo wondered out loud. Nodding, Rini replied, “Yeah. It’s a day when someone can show someone else how much they appreciate and care for them. You never had someone give you chocolate on Valentine’s Day?” “N-no…” Mewtwo answered, as he smiled, “This is the first time someone has done something like this for me. T-Thank you, Rini.” “Don’t mention it, Mewtwo,” Rini responded, happy to see Mewtwo enjoying his first ever Valentine’s Day gift. “Alright, everyone, listen up,” Discord announced to all the Rebels who were gathered, “We’re still waiting on Connor to arrive. But in the meantime, I figured we could all do a fun little thing for Valentine’s Day.” Discord then snapped his fingers, and a monitor appeared above the Rebels, with the words ‘Kiss Cam’ flashing on the monitor. “It’s really simple. Any couple appearing on the kiss cam has gotta kiss,” Discord told the Rebels, “And what better way to celebrate Valentine’s Day than to have two individuals sharing their love with a kiss while they get embarrassed as everyone else watches them do so.” “Blech, that’s nasty,” Sammy commented in disgust. “Heh, wonder who’s gonna get picked,” Dick said to himself. “And our first couple is…” Discord announced as he pointed to the monitor above, which suddenly displayed Darien and Serena together, “Darien and Serena! Now go on and kiss you two lovebirds!” “What the?!” many of the Rebels cried, surprised that the kiss cam showed Darien and Serena together. “Those two are an item?” Luna questioned. “Not sure,” Thor replied. Seeing his sister in Discord’s kiss cam, Sammy burst out laughing, thinking to himself, ‘Oh man, Serena must be really embarrassed right now!’ As for Darien, seeing what Discord did not only caused him to feel embarrassed, but also caused him to fume as he looked at Discord while his eye twitched, angrily thinking to himself, ‘Discord… I’M GONNA KILL YOU FOR THIS!!’

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Malibu, California: Tony Stark’s Mansion - Basement / Workshop~

[​IMG][​IMG]

While Tony and Pepper were having a discussion in the basement, the two heard a ringtone sounding throughout the basement, indicating an incoming call. “Incoming call from… Aldrich Killian,” a robotic voice notified those in the basement. “Put him on the line,” Tony responded…

[​IMG]

Tony… Happy Valentine’s Day,” Killian’s voice greeted Tony. “Hello… who is this again?” Tony asked. “You really don’t remember me? I’m Aldrich Killian! We met at Stark Tower, where I mentioned to you our first meeting back in Switzerland all those years ago,” Aldrich responded. “Sorry, doesn’t ring a bell,” Tony apologized. “Seriously?!” Killian complained. “So, anyway, Mr. Killian, how can I help you?” Tony questioned. “Erm, right… well, as you may, or may not remember, I am the CEO of Advanced Idea Mechanics, or A.I.M. for short,” Killian answered, “Prior to today, both of our companies were in the weapons manufacturing business. But, after the announcement you made earlier today, the New World Order is offering to cancel all their military contracts with Stark Industries and sign new ones with A.I.M. Now, my lawyers have been reading the contracts you had with the New World Order, and it is my understanding that, as the company taking over the contracts your company was in charge of until today, A.I.M. must pay a fee to Stark Industries in order to finali-” “Done,” Stark interrupted Killian. “I… beg your pardon?” a confused Killian asked. “The contracts. Done. Your company’s in charge now. No need to pay Stark Industries anything,” Tony replied, “Oh wait, I completely forgot… I’m no longer CEO. I actually made Miss Potts here the new CEO. So unless she thinks otherwise, I think we are good to go.” “I, uhh… no disagreement,” Pepper said, “What Tony just said.” “Huh, well, alright then,” Killian replied, “Pleasure doing business with you.” Once Killian hung up, Tony looked at Pepper, telling her, “Congratulations, Miss Potts. You’ve just made your first decision as CEO. Think you can get the hang of it?” “Huh, well… I suppose,” Pepper responded, still trying to wrap her mind on being the new CEO of Stark industries, "Might still need some more practice." “Good,” Tony said, “Oh, almost forgot, time for my daily Pilates routine.

16. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

Harold lowered his arms. "No need to share that particular story, mine involves a meddling old codger of a man who manipulates people like a chess board so he can make himself a saviour so nothing's lost there." Harold said with a shrug. "Anyway, I'd suggest you maybe have some time out to collect yourself, if I were you, I'd try out meditation and if things like that still trouble you, maybe take some mind defense classes like Occlumency which you can lock away stuff in your head so it doesn't mess with your head." Harold said as he raised hsi hand to tap the side of his head.

"Comes in real handy when someone attempts to read your mind or dredge up any horrible memories, your mind is just as important as anything else." Harold said calmly.

17. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Mann Co. Company-

Doc looked at the people who asked to fix the engine of the Galleon and looked confused, rubbing his hair and saying, "Uh, okay. Go ahead, I guess."

The reunited team of Rangers looked at each other, not sure what to think or say but decided to go ahead and walked over to C.C., looking at her. Thomas asked, "So what is it you want to talk about?"

Harry looked at Akira and Ryuji who accuse him of copying his outfit. "Well, look, this outfit was made for me by a friend of my parents, I don't know where he got the idea for the design from. I'm wearing it cause my face is plastered over all the big screens in the world due to the tyrants of the worlds thinking that me and my parents and others being heroes is a bad thing. So I need to move around without getting caught."

Anna looked surprised at Krisfoff and looked at the pirates, wondering what happened.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hunan Province, China - Rebel Base-

Serena was in speechless shock when her and Darien were picked in the kissing cam by Discord. Rey looked confused and watched with her hand on her hip, wondering what was going to happen. Luna hopped down as Serena looked at Darien and pouted, breathing and closed her eyes, getting ready for the kiss and hoping to forget it soon after.

18. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Well, first of all I want to say that I am glad all of you made it in one piece." C.C. started before looking at Nala. "You especially, Ridley's troops or Ridley himself could have killed you had we not caught what was going on with the Galleon and intervened." C.C. then placed her hands in her pockets. "Now, most of you I've given a brief rundown of the situation but now that you're all together I can give a bit more detail on why you were called here." She then pointed at the Morphers on their belts explaining. "As you know, the Morphers you use were made by Zordon, the previous Harbinger. My boss helped him create a second set of coins as a contingency plan in the event something would happen to him. Half of the power was placed in the new coins you have on your person while the other half is hidden deep within a temple somewhere in Peru. Once the Galleon is fixed and able to fly again, you all will need to fly down there and find a woman by the name of Dulcea. She won't be in public obviously and will be in a sort of Amazonian garb with two whistling sticks and curly auburn hair, once you find her...tell her that both Zordon and Lady Etoille sent you to retrieve the Great Power."

C.C. then looked at the coins and the people who had them before commenting. "I would come along with my friends to help you, however my boss has told us to stay back as this is your trial. Though I believe you six will handle it." She looked at Dante first. "The Ape, strong yet noble." followed by Billy. "The Wolf, cunning and methodic." then James. "The Frog, agile and maneuverable." then Nala. "The Bear, motherly yet fierce." Then Kim. "The Crane, quick and graceful." then Tommy. "The Falcon, floaty and swift." and finally Thomas. "And the Dragon, powerful and mythic." C.C. then smiled. "All six of you possess something special...and once you get your new powers and Zords...you'll be far stronger than you were with your old powers."

"Maybe you're right." Samus mused before turning to face the crowd of others below. "It will help me in the long run, although I am fine for now. Thanks for the sound advice."

"Hmm, he does make a point there." Mario mused regarding Harry's situation before Izumi came gracefully dancing in towards Harry before telling Akira and Ryuji. "Now now, clearly he isn't the same as you. I mean look." Izumi first pointed to Harry's head. "His hair isn't like yours and he has green eyes versus red, not to mention the different body builds, he's English, and sounds like Daniel Radcliffe." Akira nodded. "I see, you all make good points. We're all running from tyrants." Izumi had a cat grin. "Yup, in the end we're all in the same boat." Hikaru soon walked up to Izumi with a smile before she added. "Despite the way she put it about you two, I agree with her."

Aoi and Kai were at work repairing the Gokai Galleon before one of Star Dream's drones flew up to the two and began to scan the Galleon as a whole.

~The Capital: Police Station~

Astral soon appeared ascending from the floor within the confines of the station within the Capital itself much to the surprise and shock of some before Astral announced. "I am here to see the three Police Rangers that I've heard about."​

19. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG][​IMG]

Astral? What are you doing here?” Vanitas questioned the S-type as he approached it while accompanied by two Stormtroopers, “I’m actually responsible for the Police Rangers, so if there’s anything you need from them, you can ask me.

‘Well… better get this over with…’ Darien thought to himself as he took a deep breath, leaning down to give Serena a quick kiss, hoping no one would tease him and Serena over this moment. But just as their lips touched, something was triggered…

[​IMG]

‘Huh? What?’ Darien thought to himself, suddenly finding himself experiencing a vision of some sort, finding himself wearing the same clothes as he did during the dream he had the night he was brought into Serena’s home while wounded. Just like in the dream, Darien didn't feel any control over his body. But this time, he found himself looking at the princess that appeared in his dreams, with the two appearing to be on a balcony of some sort of palace, sharing a kiss with her. ‘What am I doing?’ Darien thought to himself, ‘This isn’t right, but… it still feels… familiar…’ Once the kiss between the two ended, Darien saw himself turn to face the sky. But what appeared in the sky shocked Darien. ‘Wait… is that… Earth?!’ a confused Darien thought to himself, seeing planet Earth in the sky, ‘Wait… if Earth’s there… then am I… in the Moon?!’ “Your highness,” a familiar voice called out, approaching Darien and the princess. ‘Wait… that voice… I know it…” Darien thought to himself. Feeling himself turn around, Darien’s heart sank as he saw the individual approaching him and the princess…

[​IMG]

‘It can’t be… Connor?!’ Darien thought to himself. While there were some differences, the man Darien saw resembled Connor a lot, and even sounded like him a bit. “Yes, Ratonhnhaké:ton?” Darien heard himself greeting the man resembling Connor. ‘Wait… did I just call him Ratonhnhaké:ton? That’s the other name Connor uses…’ Darien thought to himself, feeling even more confused than before. “We must go,” the man resembling Connor responded, “Ira says it is important.” “Very well,” Darien heard himself tell the man resembling Connor. ‘Ira? Wait… I know that name… he was in my dream the last time I experienced this too,’ Darien thought to himself, ‘But… why am I having these dreams in the first place?’ “Darien?” another voice suddenly called out to Darien, “Hellooo… Darien?” ‘What the?’ Darien thought to himself as his vision suddenly ended...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Darien? Darien?” Connor called out to Darien, whose mind appeared to be blank, placing his hand on Darien’s shoulder and shook it, trying to get him to snap out of whatever he was going through. Blinking as he shook his head, Darien asked, “Huh… what... happened?” “After the kiss, you just stood there without saying a word,” Rini replied, “Connor then arrived and tried waking you up. We were getting worried.” “Well, it wasn’t really a kiss,” Discord remarked, “It was more of a small peck. Really disappointing if you ask me.” “Discord, that is enough. No more games,” Connor ordered Discord. “Ugh, fine,” a disappointed Discord replied as he snapped his fingers, with the kiss cam monitor floating over the Rebels instantly disappearing. “So… what happened?” Connor asked. “I… I don’t know,” Darien answered, “I don’t think I could even explain it.” “Eh, it was probably just shock from experiencing a kiss for the first time,” Dick remarked. “Correction… small peck,” Discord corrected Dick, “But yeah, guess this was just a nothingburger.” “Very well,” Connor said, “Darien, Serena… if either of you feel anything, please let me know. Your well-being, as well as the well-being of every other Rebel, is my top concern. Understood?” “Y-Yeah,” Darien replied, nodding, “Thanks, Connor.” Nodding, Connor turned to face Discord, saying, “Now, let us get back to getting ready to go to Russia.” “Yes, sir,” Discord replied, giving Connor a salute as he made final preparations, drawing a large dotted circle around the group of Rebels heading towards Russia. “You sure you’re okay?” Rini asked. “Of course, Rini. I’m fine,” Darien assured Rini. “Well, alright. If you say so,” Rini replied. Looking at Serena, Darien was curious if Serena experienced the same thing he did, whispering to her, “Serena… did you feel something... weird when we kissed?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sky Over Indian Ocean - Stolen NWO Ship~

Okay, we’re coming in,” Bodhi told the others as the Rogue One group was flying over the Indian Ocean, nearing the New World Order base located in the small group of islands known as Scarif, “There’s an area-wide defensive shield with a single main entry gate. This shuttle should be equipped with an access code that allows us through.” “Assuming, the New World Order hasn’t logged it as overdue,” Ignis commented. “Or stolen,” Cassian added. “And if they have?” Jyn questioned. “Then, they shut the gate and we’re all annihilated,” Bodhi answered. “Lovely…” Noctis sarcastically remarked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Los Angeles, California: New World Order Facility - Women’s Restroom~

[​IMG]

Everything will be just fine,” Simmons nervously told herself, taking a deep breath as she flushed the toilet and exited her stall. But the moment she exited her stall, Simmons was startled, gasping as she noticed Bobbi Morse approaching her…

[​IMG]

Don't you seem nervous?” Bobbi questioned Simmons as she crossed her arms, noticing that Jemma was exhaling sharply. “Well... maybe it has something to do with you... lurking right outside of my stall,” Jemma responded. “Rubeus informed me that you and the man we apprehended earlier were lab partners,” Bobbi told Jemma. “We'd worked together on a couple of assignments, yes,” Jemma replied. “Well, there are some who believe that he may not have been acting alone,” Bobbi told Jemma, “Were you colluding with him?” “No,” Jemma scoffed as she chuckled. “Did you plant the flex screen on his desk?” Bobbi asked. “No,” Jemma lied. Grinning, Bobbi said, “You're not a very good liar, are you? Maybe I should take a look at your hard drive, see what I find.” “Go right ahead. It's nothing but New World Order files,” Jemma replied. But as Jemma tried to leave, Bobbi butted in front of her, warning Jemma, “Oh, it better be. I want you to keep something in mind, Simmons... the New World Order is everywhere. Carry on.” Bobbi then left the women’s restroom, while Jemma was breathing deeply, worrying that sooner or later, the New World Order would find out that she was really a double agent.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Calcutta, India~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Not too long after introducing himself to Amanda, Akko, and Diana, the Hulk noticed two Stormtroopers running towards them…

[​IMG]

Letting out an angry roar, the Hulk noticed one of the Stormtroopers was carrying a grenade launcher, pointing at the three witches. As Akko, Amanda, and Diana gasped once the Stormtrooper fired his grenade launcher, launching a canister towards them, the Hulk quickly caught the canister with his left hand, intending to crush it in the palm of his hand. But as the Hulk crushed the canister, it let out a gas that the Hulk accidentally inhaled, causing him to cough and then feel drowsy, before collapsing to the ground, sleeping. “Hulk?” Amanda said, poking him as he slept. “That gas must’ve put him to sleep,” Diana remarked. “Uh-oh…” a worried Akko said as she, Diana, and Amanda saw the two Stormtroopers slowly approach them, pointing their blasters at them. “Hehe… no big green monster to protect you now,” one of the Stormtroopers remarked, “Now hands up!” Upon raising their arms in surrender, the three witches noticed the two Stormtroopers were struck with lightning from behind, knocking them out. Confused, the three witches looked to see who was responsible for saving them, noticing Ursula with her wand out, along with Lotte, Sucy, Constanze, and Jasminka…

Are you girls okay?” Ursula asked Akko, Amanda, and Diana. “We sure are,” Akko responded. “Thank you,” Diana added as she nodded. “Is that…?” Sucy wondered out loud as she and the others took note of the Hulk as he was sleeping. “Yup, the big green monster in the flesh,” Amanda responded, “He saved us earlier from a bunch of Stormtroopers and Cyberman. Says he’s called ‘Hulk’.” “Incredible…” Lotte commented as the witches observed him. However, just then, the witches noticed something strange happening to the Hulk, with his body growing smaller, while also becoming less green and less muscular. “What the?!” several of the witches remarked as the Hulk transformed back into a regular human being…

[​IMG]

He was… just a regular man the whole time?!” Amanda wondered out loud. “I don’t know…” Ursula replied, “But we better get out of here before more New World Order reinforcements arrive.” “Right,” the others said, while Constanze indicated to Jasminka to carry the sleeping Dr. Banner. Nodding, Jasminka picked up Banner, carrying him as she followed the other witches while they looked for a place to hide.

~Northern Nigeria - Outside New World Order Cyberman Facility~

So… now what?” Thorax asked as he and the others gathered on a hill overlooking a New World Order facility where captured Rebels are converted to Cybermen. “I am still waiting for the local Rebels to give us a signal that we are clear to move forward,” Okoye responded, “Once we get the signal, we will need you to disguise yourself as a Stormtrooper to let us in.” “And remember,” T’Challa reminded the others, “If possible, avoid any altercation with the New World Order forces over there. We just need to make sure we can rescue any captive Rebels there as smoothly as possible.” The others nodded in agreement as they continued waiting for the signal.

~Osaka, Japan - Outside Television Station~

Arriving outside a television station used by the New World Order’s Holonet News, two vehicles parked near a tree to avoid detection from any nearby Stormtroopers or Cybermen…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

In one of the vehicles, Nick Fury, Phil Coulson, Hiro Hamada, and Baymax looked at the building up ahead. “There it is,” Fury said, “Once a local news station, now used by the New World Order for their propaganda.” “Security’s gotta be tight,” Coulson remarked, “How do we get in?” “Leave that to me,” Hiro responded, “I can shrink and get some ants to help me get into the building’s security system so I can break it apart.” “The same way we shrunk our vehicles to sneak past checkpoints?” Coulson asked. “Same technology,” Hiro replied. “And now, we wait on Surge,” Fury said, looking at the other vehicle, where Lt. Surge (along with his Raichu) and Adewale were monitoring the activity around the building...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Okay, Baymax… once Surge gives the signal, you open the door,” Hiro ordered Baymax. “Affirmative, Hiro,” Baymax responded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~New Mexico - Mann Co Factory: Outside~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

So, any idea how long it’ll take to fix this ship?” Kristoff asked Aoi and Kai as he and his group approached them, “If you need any sort of help, I’ll gladly volunteer. The crew of this ship saved my hide three days ago, so I feel like I owe them. And as a bonus, Olaf and Saphir here will gladly volunteer to help out as well.” Looking at each other with confused expressions on their faces before shifting their attention back to Kristoff, Saphir and Olaf asked, “We… will?”

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
  20. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

"So you say, well, I'll let you muse in your own time." Harold said and left Samus alone and entered into the Galleon to check for any other individuals and he'd come across a familiar yet unfamiliar face, after all, he sees that face every day, it was his own but well, it wasn't on a mirror. "Oh Merlin... How is it possible we'd both be seeing each other out of many other locations in the world?" Harold thought, there was no point in hiding either, after all, it seemed like his family members caught sight of him.