Crossover: Re: Mario's High School Days II - Age of the New World Order

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 10, 2018.

1. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Hidden Palace Zone-

Harold crossed his arms, one hand cupping his chin in a thoughtful posture as he absorbed the information, it seemed like there were others who attempted to locate the treasure but as noted, they never usually made it to the lower floors, the security was just that well thought out but they didn't notice any traps triggering when they entered so they must of been disarmed by previous adventurers who either thought they were brave or got to the end and thought they won, to think they was a second stage was probably something that did not cross their minds.

"Those who came before us must of assumed there wasn't a room with that Emerald and likely went a different route, either successfully reaching a treasury that was a decoy room or never made it yet we managed to get to the lower floors with Neptune's accident." Harold muttered, looking thoughtful as the voice did respond there was a airship.

"You say nobody ever made down here and got eliminated by your security measures, perhaps maybe you can enlighten us on the history of this Palace since our knowledge about its creation might be lost to time and who better to ask than the one whose been tasked with protecting the treasures that lay within and what are the rules?" Harold asked loudly, while the voice may not be threatening and answered the questions posed to it, the fact was there was security which taken out previous explorers could hide a more sadistic personality? If there's one thing Harold knew, voices in the dark were not to be trusted, despite the nature of the person in question, it was best to perhaps satisfy the ego of the one in charge to feel like they are in control and feel obligated to explain to the lowly idiots to prove their superiority.

"My guess is this place was originally built to be a more or less a place to stockpile the treasure they acquired for however many years and set these puzzles and safeguard measures to test the resolve of those who are after it, after all, who wouldn't be paranoid enough to make sure what they treasure most is securely safe?" Harold thought, it also depended on what challenges were implemented or if this voice's extent of controlling what the challenges require.

-Gokai Galleon-

"Oh right... you." Marvelous said, forgetting the presence of the fanboy as he answered his phone as Luka informed him the ship moved out of the way and had stopped as Marvelous brought the Galleon to a full stop. "Get on deck and lower a ladder for the crew on board that ship, I'm sure with your loud voice, they'll hear you, invite them up, we're going to greet them." Marvelous said as he walked with Gai to the deck as Gai was obviously excited and had a megaphone on hand as Luka, Ahim and Emma returned then un-transforming as Joe and Doc joined them.

"Lets see what our little ensemble of vagabonds are like, especially if they were followed by the NWO on that tiny thing, there must be a reason why."

2. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hidden Palace Zone-

Listening to what Harold said, Nico thought and said, "Well, if that's the case, looks like the Lupinrangers are up to steal the treasure again." "Are you sure we're up to a task like this?" Hermione said, looking concerned. "Our first steal, we were lucky cause Yuuki managed to distract the principal and the Storm Troopers, this last recent one was just avoiding the cameras. Puzzles and traps are a completely different level than both of that."

Kimberly was still shocked and dumbfounded at the idea of there being thief-like Rangers. 'Zordon would never create a team to steal, would he?' She thought.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hunan Providence, China - Rebel Base-

Serena watched all the Rebels trying to get the arrow from the top of the pole. "Looks like Rey's gonna try it." She noted, holding Luna. Rey tried to climb the pole but failed like the rest of the Rebels. Serena pouted, "Aw, she didn't make it." She groaned and looked at the pole, thinking.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gokai Galleon-

Emma kept quiet while Luka handed him the ladder and he lowered the ladder to the small boat below. Doc looked unsure about their excitable member being the one to call them up but Joe kept quiet with his arms crossed. Gai turned on the megaphone and said, "Hello down there! Could you please come up so we can meet you?!" Due to never asking how the team got together, Emma wondered why did Gai join the team.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Sub-Sahara Africa - Rebel Base-

Simba gripped his weapon, thinking about how to do the fight. He noted his weapon was a staff but had a ball attachment at the end, and since T'Challa had a shield, he would likely use it to block his attack while he would use the spear to attack him. Taking a breath, he ran forward and swung his weapon.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Sioux Falls, South Dakota - Outside the Base-

Walking to the U-Wing, Noah looked at the flying ship and said, "If we weren't in a global war to free the world, I would have loved to be able to study this ship's blueprints and designs." "Yeah," Orion said, sharing his curiousity while Kira and Gia kept quiet. Jake nodded, while Troy didn't say anything, not sure what to say.

[​IMG]

-Castelia City, New York - The Playground/Quinjet-

Dante laid back and closed his eyes, wondering about what two of his other teammates were doing and where the remaining three, Kimberly, Nala, and James. He pondered what kind of animals they got with their new uniforms and if they were better then his.

3. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Hidden Palace Zone~

"You are somewhat correct in your assumptions, however since this is a long elevator ride down I shall enlighten all of you." The voice said before another crystal like earlier lowered and activated turning the elevator into a vast ruins filled with various echidnas. "This place is the Hidden Palace and has been around for a few centuries, it was even around when I first came to this planet. The temple you are in was the original resting place for the prized possessions of the Echidnas...the seven Chaos Emeralds and the Master Emerald. Echidnas of course used to be quite numerous until one incident sent half of them into another dimension and the other half were wiped out by a water creature named Chaos." The hologram changed to that of the area burning in ruins with dead Echidnas everywhere and a large, green-eyed water serpent in the distance. "Chaos was enraged and used the power of the Emeralds after the echidnas tried to take the Emeralds to use against the other echidnas that were sent into another dimension, it was sealed back into the Master Emerald eventually and those few echidnas that remained took the emeralds out to a new resting place. Now this Hidden Palace is mainly a tourist stop although some people have tried to take the supposed treasure in here."

"You said the place was around before you came here..." Akira started as the hologram vanished only for Mario to ask. "So how did you end up here then, Olmec?" The voice remained quiet for a moment before responding. "My name is not Olmec, as for how I got here...I came to Earth prior to the aforementioned incident with the echidnas being wiped out with a objective implanted by my creator to remain stationary until the next Harbinger of Providence appeared. I came with the Lor Starcutter and Lady Etoille herself instructed the Echidnas to hide myself and the Lor within the Hidden Palace until that fateful day. Until then I would monitor the area and create treasure to fool thieves and misdirect them from me." Rosalina stood still as she heard the explanation muttering. "Mom..."

"I knew something was up when you all came in looking for an airship and began to have your breakfast on the upper floors, I also noticed Rosalina, Morgana, and someone else who looked familiar to me." The voice elaborated before Rosalina asked. "So, you came from Star Road?" The voice responded. "Yes, your mother also left a message for you...however it can wait." Mario then raised a finger. "Just one more question before you run down the rules, did you see a green-haired woman and her blonde girlfriend?" The voice responded. "Yes, I know the green-haired woman but...she looked different in my memory banks. Anyway...the rules is that all of you are to work together in order to get to the Inner Sanctum at the end, you're free to use your powers and abilities as you please but I will be sending my security drones out to try and prevent you from reaching the end. However, something concerns me that could make this an unfair challenge."

"Unfair challenge? Like what exactly?" Vert asked before the voice explained. "Well, when all of you were in the middle of your breakfast. I took the liberty of scanning all of you and your equipment that you had on hand with my drones. When I got to the suitcase I detected a tracking device on one of the occupants within the suitcase and cross-referenced that with recent reports about an incident in Arendelle involving the supposed kidnapping of their royals. Now I am not a New World Order computer, but it would be a problem if they somehow got inside while you all are taking the challenge thus not making it a fair game."

The sound of this made some people smirk as Morgana remarked. "Looks like we got ourselves a royal ransom on our hands." Aoi glared at the cat before telling him. "Don't get any bright ideas, if the New World Order has a tracking device then who knows what they will send to recover both Princess Anna and Queen Elsa." Mario then tightened a fist proclaiming. "Doesn't matter who they send, we'll make sure that these two don't get captured by the New World Order, cause clearly they didn't like the predicament they were in if they ran for it."​

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Hunan Province, China: Rebel Base~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After Yao, Ling, and Chien Po also failed to climb up the pole, Shang facepalmed as he said, “We've got a long way to go…” Grabbing a bunch of nearby staffs, Lee gave one to Shang and tossed the rest of them to the Rebels who were training. As each Rebel caught a staff, Yao caught the staff meant for Ritchie, using it to trip Ritchie. As Ritchie gave Yao a dirty look, Yao tossed Ritchie’s staff next to him while acting innocent. And then, Shang began to sing the most inspirational song in history...

[Shang]
    Let's get down to business!

*Shang uses his staff to send two pots flying into the air, and then breaks them before they land*

[Shang]
    To rescue... the world!
    Did they send me weaklings... ready to... be hurled?

*As Ling placed an insect inside Ritchie’s shirt from behind, Ritchie began to feel itchy from the insect crawling in his back, causing him to unintentionally swing his staff, knocking down every other Rebel, while Sparky facepalmed*

[Shang]
    You're the saddest bunch I ever met!

*Shang jumps right in front of Ritchie to try and grab his staff, but is accidentally hit in the belly. After that, Shang finally grabs Ritchie’s staff, staring at him with a look of disapproval while Sparky wasn’t happy with how Shang was treating Ritchie.*

[Shang]
    But you can bet before we're through...
    Mister, I'll make a man out of you!

[​IMG]

*Next up, Mulan was demonstrating archery for the Rebel trainees, perfectly shooting arrows through pieces of fruits as they hit targets on a tree.*

[Shang]
    Tranquil as a forest...

*As Rebels were failing to do what Mulan did, Mimi placed a fruit through an arrow, giving to Emma so she can cheat. But once Mulan noticed what was happening and gave Emma a stern look, Emma simply smiled innocently in response.*

[Shang]
    But on fire within.

*Shang was now balancing a bucket of water on his head while using his staff to deflect pebbles that Rebels were throwing at him.*

[Shang]
    Once you find your center...

*As Star placed a bucket on her head, trying hard to balance it while carrying her staff, Yao and Ling were a bit too excited to start throwing pebbles at Star.*

[Shang]
    You are sure... to win!

*As Yao and Ling threw pebbles at Star, she unsuccessfully tried deflecting the pebbles, with the bucket on top of her head flipping and covering her head. Star eventually able to deflect one pebble with her head covered, which bounced off of Chien Po’s belly. But Shang was anything but impressed.*

[Shang]
    You're a spineless, pale pathetic lot!
    And you haven't got a clue.

[​IMG]

*Over in a creek, Mulan was demonstrating how to quickly catch fish with one hand. But as Thor was practicing with Yao while Luna watched, Thor caught Yao’s foot instead of a fish, causing Yao to be submerged underwater. While Thor slowly let go of Yao’s foot, Luna used her magic to levitate a fish for Thor.*

[Shang]
    Somehow I'll... make a man... out of you!

*Marco and Yao were later running while trying to avoid flaming arrows*

[Marco]
    I'm never gonna catch my breath!

[Yao]
    Say good-bye to those who knew me!

*Ling tries unsuccessfully to break a piece of concrete with his head, breaking some teeth in the process*

[Ling]
    Boy I was a fool in school for cutting gym!

[​IMG]

*Mushu was watching as Thor was practicing hand-to-hand combat with Shang, only to get punched in the face*

[Mushu]
    This guy's got 'em scared to death!

[Thor]
    Never thought he could even punch me!

*Leading the Rebels across a bridge over a river, Chien Po stopped at the sight of the water below out of fear*

[Chien Po]
    Now I really wish that I knew how to swim!

[Chorus]
    Be a man!

*The Rebels were now practicing using rocket launchers to launch rockets at a target...*

[Shang]
    We must be swift as a coursing river!

*... however, none of the Rebels were able to shoot a rocket at the target, hitting spots around it instead*

[Chorus]
    Be a man!

*As Riku was setting up his rocket launcher, Ling knocked the stand supporting Riku’s launcher while whistling innocently, causing Riku to quickly grab hold of the rocket launcher. However, when he did so, it was now pointing up...*

[Shang]
    With all the force of a great typhoon!

[​IMG]

*A rocket launched from Riku’s rocket launcher, flying high and then landing and exploding near Ember.*

[Chorus]
    Be a man!

*Ember then had an annoyed look in her face as wiped away the debris from her face.*

[Shang]
    With all the strength of a raging fire
    Mysterious as the dark side of the moon!

*As Shang led the Rebels for a jog around the base while each of them carried very heavy backpacks, Shang noticed Emma struggling until she eventually fell to the ground.*

[Shang]
    Time is racing toward us...
    Till it’s time... to fight!

*As Mimi tried to help Emma get back up, she and Emma noticed Shang arrive, picking up Emma’s backpack with a disappointed look on his face as he continued jogging with the others, leaving Emma upset.*

[Shang]
    Heed my every order...
    Or you’ll feel... contrite!

*After all that training, Shang faced the trainees to voice his disappointment, while the trainees each felt ashamed for failing.*

[Shang]
    You're unsuited for the rage of war
    So pack up, go home
    You're through!

*Turning around, Star Butterfly noticed the pole with the arrow on top, and had an idea, running towards it while grabbing the medallions from before, tying them around her hands.*

[Shang]
    How could I... make a man... out of you?

*As she tried climbing the pole and fell down, Star was still determined to keep trying. So she used the medallions to help her slowly climb up the pole, while her fellow trainees watched, rooting for her.*

[Chorus]
    Be a man!

[Shang / Chorus]

[Chorus]
    Be a man!

[Shang / Chorus]

[Chorus]
    Be a man!

[Shang / Chorus]
    With all the strength of a raging fire!

*Star was finally able to reach the top of the pole, grabbing the arrow and tossing it down, leading to her fellow trainees to cheer for her while Shang, Mulan, and Lee were impressed*

[Shang]

*Inspired by Star, all the trainees were able to overcome their weaknesses, each succeeding where they failed before, and even changing the attitudes of Yao and Ling, with the two now being much more friendly with their fellow trainees than before.*

[Chorus]
    Be a man!

[Shang / Chorus]

[Chorus]
    Be a man!

[Shang / Chorus]

[Chorus]
    Be a man!

[Shang / Chorus]
    With all the strength of a raging fire...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hunan Province, China: Rebel Base (Again)~

Huh… so all it took… was a song?” Darien wondered out loud after he and the others watched Shang successfully train the Rebels in such a short amount of time. “I told you Shang has a special way to train them,” Connor told Darien while smiling. "Hmm, gotta say, the song was pretty catchy," Discord said as he continued eating popcorn. “Gotta admit, it kinda looked fun,” Sammy commented. “I’m just happy that they all can fight better now,” Rini said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Somewhere in Sub-Sahara Africa - Rebel Base~

T'Challa ducked and rolled out of harm's way after Simba swung his weapon, holding his shield firmly in his left hand while swinging his spear with the other hand, charging towards his opponent.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Castelia City, New York - The Playground (Inside Quinjet)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"San Diego, we are on our way," May communicated to Tommy and Thomas through the speaker on her headset as she made final preparations, and the Rebels were strapped in to their seats. Once ready, the platform holding the Quinjet began to descend slowly until the opening above it closed. Then, a hatch in front of the Quinjet opened, and water came rushing in as the Quinjet (currently in submarine mode) was now underwater. May then piloted the Quinjet out of the hatch, and turned on the Quinjet's cloaking mechanism as it ascended fast towards the surface. Once reaching the surface, the Quinjet now switched to its airplane mode as it flew straight towards the sky, on its way to California.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~San Diego, California - Harbor~

[​IMG]

Arriving to the San Diego harbor, Donnie found a private ship named ‘Maribel del Mar’, remembering how he overheard Stormtroopers in the bar from earlier discuss bringing him here should they capture him. Touching a bollard where one of the ship’s ropes was attached to, Donnie used his powers to freeze it, spreading ice towards the rope and into the ship and the water beneath it. Once Donnie was certain that the Maribel del Mar was frozen in place, he decided to get on the ship to do some investigating.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Siwa, Egypt~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As both Diana and Khemu were eating orange slices while seated at a bench, Khemu asked, “So, are they good?” “They are,” Diana replied, smiling, “Thanks for getting some for me.” “You’re welcome,” Khemu said as he continued eating his orange slices…

[​IMG]

Khemu!” Bayek called out his son in the distance. “Oh, I guess my father wants me to do something,” Khemu commented, “I’ll see you later, Diana.” “Alright. See you, Khemu,” Diana replied to her new friend as he left to go to his father…

[​IMG]

Walking past Diana, Akko noticed that, for the first time since she and Diana joined Amanda, Diana was actually smiling. “Hey Diana. You look… different,” Akko told Diana, “Is it something about this place?” “You could say that…” Diana replied, “Let’s just say I have a different perspective of things now.” “Huh, I see…” Akko commented, not exactly sure by what Diana was trying to say, “Well, in any case, I was hea-” Akko was suddenly interrupted by the sound of sirens, startling both her and Diana. “What’s going on?!” Diana cried as she and Akko noticed Amanda...

[​IMG]

The New World Order’s coming!” Amanda cried as she rushed past Akko and Diana, “Unless you plan on fighting, take cover!” Akko and Diana then quickly rushed to find a shelter where they can hide from incoming attacks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~North Sea - Silver’s Boat~

Noticing the ladder and hearing Gai telling them to climb up, Jack commented, “Oh, a ladder. I suppose we’ll be meeting them after all. Drop the anchor, Silver. It’s time to meet our rescuers.” “Aye-aye,” Silver responded, doing as Jack instructed. “Come on, Pip,” Jack told Pipsqueak, lowering his arm to allow Pipsqueak to climb up to Jack’s shoulder. "Yes, sir!" Pipsqueak replied, climbing up Jack's arm, reaching his shoulder. As Jack and Silver headed towards the ladder and began climbing up, Kristoff walked towards the ladder as well, but noticed that Sven was following him. “No Sven, I need you to stay on the boat,” Kristoff told his reindeer. Noticing the disappointed look on Sven’s face, Kristoff voiced Sven's thoughts in a gruff, goofy, exaggerated tone, saying, “But I don’t wanna stay on the boat.” “Really, even for a carrot?” Kristoff asked Sven, taking out a piece of carrot from his pocket, which excited Sven, “Hehe, here you go, buddy.” After feeding Sven the carrot, Kristoff began climbing up the ladder, joining Jack, Pipsqueak, Silver (and his Chikorita) as they arrived to the Gokai Galleon. “Hmm, this is lovely,” Jack commented, “So… to whom do I owe the pleasure of rescuing us?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sokovia, Europe - New World Order Research Facility~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Next up is you, Wanda,” Sunset told Wanda, who, like her brother earlier, had a shock bracelet wrapped around her ankle to shock her should she try escaping, while also wearing wrist bracelets that would supposedly enhance her powers, “Just like last time, we’ll be testing your psionic and telekinetic powers by having you levitate as many crates as can, and then you’ll destroy the crates you levitate. The last time you did this test, you were able to levitate 16 crates at the same time. Let's see how you do this time.” “As you can see, we have placed 25 crates for your test,” Alpha told Wanda, “Try to levitate as many of them as you can. Ready?” “Yes,” Wanda responded. “Alright then, show us what you can do,” Sunset Shimmer ordered Wanda. Concentrating on the crates in front of the group, Wanda held out her hands as they began glowing with a misty red aura, slowly levitating one crate at a time. Once Wanda was levitating 19 crates, Sunset Shimmer said, “That’s it. Keep going, you’ve already broken your record. Now let’s see how far you can go.” Upon reaching all 25 crates, Wanda felt she hit her limit, so she had some of the levitating crates shatter in the air, while sending red energy bolts at other levitating crates, destroying all of them. As Wanda was panting from exhaustion, Sunset Shimmer jotted notes on her clipboard, commenting, “All 25 crates… that’s amazing!” “Aye-yi-yi! That’s a 56.25% increase from the last test,” Alpha commented, “Congratulations, Wanda!” “Thanks,” Wanda thanked Alpha and Sunset Shimmer, smiling at the two.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Dimension of Mewni~

"Are you sure you have to go?" Omnitraxus Prime asked the king and queen of Mewni as they were leaving their castle. "Star hasn't contacted me for more than a week. It's not like her to do so," Moon replied, "We just need to see if she's alright." "And until we return, you three will be in charge," River added. "Well don't you two worry. Omni, Lekmet, and myself can take care of things while you're gone. Take all the time you need," Rhombulus told King and Queen Butterfly. Lekmet bleated worryingly over the fact that Rhombulus, given his immature attitude, may lead to some issues while being in charge of Mewni with him and Omnitraxus Prime. "Thank you, High Commission," Moon thanked the three, "We'll be back as soon as we can." Carrying a pair of scissors, River pointed it forward, and with the scissors shooting a ray of light that summoned a portal. "Onwards to Earth, my love," River told Moon as the two walked towards the portal, with the portal disappearing once they had entered it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Irkutsk, Russia - Rooftop~

Gathered at the rooftop of a building, Finn and his Rebel allies were monitoring a heavily fortified building that, according to Gilda, is the facility where Sabine and Leia were taken to. "How do we get in?" Finn wondered out loud. "We'll need a distraction," Galina replied. Just then, Gilda had an idea, telling Galina, "I can take care of that!" As Gilda extended her wings and flew away, Natasha commented, "Hope she knows what she's doing."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sioux Falls, South Dakota - Outskirts~

Flying his U-Wing and landing it behind a butte, Cassian commented, “The facility should be nearby. I’m going to take a look.” “Right behind ya!” Sunburst replied as he, Bodhi, Jyn, Noctis, Prompto, and Ignis followed him outside. Once the group walked around the butte, they were able to see the New World Order facility that they were looking for in the distance, heavily guarded as expected. “There it is…” Bodhi commented.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hunan Province, China: New World Order Fortress~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As two Stormtroopers were torturing a prisoner with waterboarding, the leader of the fortress, Madame Gao, and the Inquisitor known as Xaldin were silently watching. Once the Stormtroopers stopped pouring water over the prisoner’s face, Madame Gao walked towards him, saying, “You know how this will end if you keep resisting. All you have to do is tell us where the Rebels are concentrated in this part of China, and you will live.” Panting, the prisoner replied, “I will die before turning against the Rebels!” Grinning, Madame Gao said, “Brave… but foolish.” Looking at the Stormtroopers, Gao said, “We have no use for this Rebel. Finish him off.” Nodding, the Stormtroopers went back to waterboarding the prisoner as he began to scream, with the intent to keep pouring water over his face until he dies. As for Gao, she and Xaldin left the area to discuss a rumor they heard. “I suppose you’ve heard of the rumor going around?” Xaldin asked Madame Gao. “The rumor about Ratonhnhaké:ton himself appearing in China? Yes, I have heard of it,” Gao replied. “If it’s true… then perhaps this could be our chance to strike a mighty blow against the Rebel Alliance… by killing the Rebel leader himself,” Xaldin commented. “Perhaps…” Madame Gao replied, “But do not underestimate Ratonhnhaké:ton… he is very capable of defending himself, and has some very strong allies. I would advise even an Inquisitor such as yourself should be cautious if trying to deal with him. In times like this, we would need special help… like him…” As Xaldin and Madam Gao both stopped, Gao pointed with her cane to a dark corner of the hallway they were in, where a figure emerged from the shadows to reveal himself…

[​IMG]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Shalour City, France - Outside the Tower of Mastery~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Boss Battle: Master Xehanort

[​IMG]

Prepare yourself!” Korrina yelled as she summoned spheres of light energy with her Keyblades, and sent them flying towards Master Xehanort. Xehanort, however, was able to easily deflect the spheres with his Keyblade as they flew towards him. Korrina then charged towards Xehanort, using both of her Keyblades to land a hit, while Xehanort masterfully used his Keyblade to defend himself, blocking incoming attacks (no matter how fast Korrina was), and going for attacks himself. After pushing Korrina back, Xehanort sent dark projectiles from his Keyblade towards Korrina, who was able able to summon a barrier around herself, protecting her from the incoming projectiles as she commented, “Weak!” Korrina then cartwheeled around Xehanort, creating light clones of herself along the way that began firing projectiles at Xehanort, who warped out of harm’s way, reappearing above Korrina as he tried to land a hit. But Korrina was quickly able to block the attack with her Keyblades, jumping back as Xehanort landed. “Let the darkness die!” Korrina cried as her whole body was clad in light, generating three blades of light around her as she jumped and hammered them into the ground while floating in the sky. Eventually, Korrina raised gigantic pillars of fire from the blades she drove to the ground, with the pillars moving towards Xehanort. Grinning, Xehanort swung his Keyblade, and used powerful Aero magic to blow the fire pillars away. Gasping, Korrina wasn’t ready to give up yet, using one of her Keyblades to summon a tall pillar. Getting up on top of the pillar, Korrina summoned a large sphere of light above her with her Keyblades, and the sphere began firing projectiles at Xehanort below. But Xehanort was quick, able to evade the projectiles as he ran around the pillar before eventually running up the pillar towards Korrina. Noticing Xehanort run up towards her, Korrina quickly blocked an incoming attack from Xehanort, but the impact sent her falling down to the ground. As Xehanort also landed on the ground after the pillar dematerialized, he summoned dark energy in the shape of a large hand, which grabbed Korrina and tossed her towards a nearby building. Although she was hurt, Korrina was determined to keep on fighting, using her Keyblades to help her get up. As Xehanort and Korrina stared at each other, trying to figure out the other’s next move, Xehanort and Korrina eventually charged towards each other, each swinging their Keyblade at the other with high speed. After about a minute of trying to land an attack against the other, Xehanort teleported behind Korrina, sending dark projectiles once again. Turning around, Korrina began to deflect the dark projectiles. However, as she continued deflecting, her heart sank as she noticed Xehanort charge towards her. Korrina tried to block the incoming attack. However she didn’t react quick enough, and suffered a deadly slash from Xehanort’s Keybalde. Gasping, Korrina dropped both of her Keyblades on the ground, and was struggling to stand. “Grasshopper… Lucario… Grandfather… I’ve failed you all…” Korrina said with her weak voice as tears rolled down her face, “Forgive… me…” Korrina then collapsed to the ground, and was now dead. Slowly walking towards Korrina’s corpse, Xehanort silently looked down, noticing that the second Keyblade that Korrina summoned earlier began to disintegrate and fade away, while the other Keyblade she used remained intact. Master Xehanort then looked up and noticed the barrier that Korrina and Lydia had summoned begin to vanish, with the AT-ATs resuming their march towards Shalour City.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Scotland - Road to Hidden Palace Zone~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Saphir and Olaf kept walking, with Saphir fixated on his tracker, Olaf began to feel exhausted. “Ugh… how much longer is this gonna take?” Olaf questioned as he stopped to shake his feet a bit before rejoining Saphir, “I don’t think my feet can take much more walking.” “We’re getting close, don’t worry,” Saphir replied, trying to reassure Olaf as the two pressed on.

Last edited: May 4, 2019
  5. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Hidden Palace Zone-

Harold was a bit surprised, keeping his face neutral it seemed Elsa and Anna were indeed tracked and he had to think when that could of possibly occurred "Must of been those two Troopers left in the Safe Room, they can't aim worth a damn but that is sneaky..." Harold thought and spoke. "I'll address the tracking issue, then again this voice had given away there's a tracking device and the royal kidnapping of Arendelle, it wouldn't be difficult to draw a conclusion that insdie his suitcase there was Anna and Elsa and that they may see me and Kimberly as the culprits." Harold thought and Yuuki spoke up for the first time.

"I'm more interested in this game, I used to play a lot of games while recovering my operation and it certainly stimulates your brain, I'd say bring on the challenges! It could be totally like those gameshows where it is like Hole in the Wall and you have to match its posture, or maybe even a Total Wipeout course with those big red balls! Oh, maybe it's like one of Japan's crazy game ideas, I saw one recently where someone attempted to bicycle over a floatation course to a middle of a lake!" Yuuki said excitedly, drawing everyone's attention at her enthusiasm and Harold took the moment of distraction to send a short word on the parchment in Elsa's possession.

"Source informed tracker on E, destroy it." Harold quickly wrote as the words disappeared and hid the parchment and looked to the group. "While if's all well and good you're excited, it could be completely different to what you seen on TV or in a video game, but I suppose we can't back out of this now, so... let's get started, we would appreciate it if the Game Master would inform us of any rules we must follow and before a challenge starts, that way, we aren't breaking any rules or displease you." Harold stated.

-~North Sea, Gokai Galleon-

"That would be me." Marvelous said, looking at Jack Sparrow. "Captain Marvelous, we saw you were being pursued by the New World Order, it struck me as peculiar since their ship was vastly superior to yours yet they were willing to go after you all on that little ship, outgunned and outclassed... so... my gut tells me you lot have done something to tick off the New World Order and..." Marvelous gave a small smirk. "I like that... of course... I imagine you as a fellow Captain wish to invoke the age old pirate tradition of parley?" Marvelous asked.

upload_2019-5-6_21-26-36.jpeg

Evolt sat upon one of the buildings, witnessing the battle and gave applause to the battle in question and leapt down. "What a splendid battle, the New World Order certainly knows how to flex its muscle." Evotl said looking at the corpse of Korrina. "It is a shame someone so young had to die though." Evolt put his foot on the body and rolled it over. "But that's the survival of the fittest." Evolt stated and looked to Young Xehanort.

"Oh, where are my manners? I forget to introduce myself! I'm a benefactor to your glorious New World Order who provided the mysterious Pandora Box excavated from Mars, you can call me... Cobra." Evolt said and continued. "You know, you could of spared her life and use her to give up whatever information she acquired as a part of the Resistance."

6. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

-Hidden Palace Zone-

"Sounds like we're going for it." Nico said. "Played plenty of games like that, too." Hermione sighed and Kimberly patted her head, smiling. "I imagine there's gonna be areas that requires each of our unique skills to get across." "Would you count being extremely unlucky as a unique skill?" Ryotaro said offhandedly. Nico looked at him and asked, "How unlucky?"

"Well, before I became Den-O, I was riding my bike and ended up stuck at the top of a tree." Ryotaro said, giving a example of his bad luck. Nico kept quiet in disbelief that at how that was even possible. Kimberly put her hood and

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Suitcase-

Elsa got the message and got Anna to through her clothes to find the tracker. Elsa wondered why a tracker would be placed on her and what reason it would be on her, she thought that the Storm Troopers were just saying goodbye when they hugged her.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Serena and Luna tried not to laugh in Shang's way of making them strong but Rey gasped for air and smiled at Ritchie and Sparky. She rubbed Sparky's fur, making the Pikachu feel better and happy to know that it worked so hard to get stronger. Luna looked at Rey, and wondered if they hadn't already found all the Scouts, would she be one?

-Gokai Galleon-

Emma and the other Gokaigers kept quiet to let the captain speak to the other captain of the other boat. Joe kept Emma close to help her feel not so nervous, Luka wondered what kind of conversation that Marvelous was planning by using the parley or if they even knew about parley.

-U-Wing-

Kira and the others waited for the others with some news so they could see what they could do to help. Jake tried to get close to Gia but she went to talk with Kira about what she thought was going to happen. Kira wasn't sure but she tried to think and talk with Noah. Orion and Troy tried to think as well, wondering if what they had in skills could help everyone.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Simba held the staff out in front of him to block the tip of the spear. 'That's too close for comfort.' Simba thought. He pushed him back and spun the weapon, running to T'Challa and swinging it. Nala carefully watched and looked worried, hoping that both fighters would be okay.

[​IMG]

-Quintjet-

Dante kept quiet and thought to himself, pondering about why he and the others were given their new outfits along the changes in creatures that they represented. He leaned back and decided to relax while they headed to California.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Boat-

Sirius laid on the boat next to his bag of stuff and Namine, who sat with him and gently pet him. She looked out and wondered where they would be staying now, Sirius closed his eyes and wagged his tail.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-San Diego, California - Outside the City-

Having their hoods up, the brothers kept their faces hidden while waiting for the Quintjet. Thomas hid in the trees while Tommy waited below him. Tommy reached into his shirt and gripped his necklace with his engagement ring.

Last edited: May 6, 2019
  7. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Hidden Palace Zone~

A drone soon floated near the group before showing a screen that had a long course that had slopes, loops, corkscrews, and stuff like that as the voice explained. "There will be three trials, the first trial is what I dub...the High-Speed Mach Course. This room consists of various routes that are catered towards your speed and your dexterity as you rush about the course. How you get around is up to you whether you run with your feet or use your natural abilities and powers as long as you make it to the end in one piece and don't resort to teleporting about." The screen then switched to a long empty corridor that looked to be in space as no walls, ceiling, or floor were present. "The second trial is what I dub...the Anti-Gravity Floatation Course, the objective of this trial will be to figure a way for all of you to get to the other end of the room without the presence of gravity....and before it is asked, yes you can breathe in this room. This is catered towards your teamwork and trust with one another" The screen switched to that of a hallway that had various murals on the walls that led to a large arena. "The last trial I deem...The Boss Gauntlet Death Course, in this test you will have to deal with four specialized bosses based on entities within my databanks, once you have done this you will have won your prize. The hallway prior to the arena will allow you to breathe and take a break before the last leg."

"Geez, this is just like Honnouiji's Student Council all over again." Mario remarked hearing the last trial and recalling what he had done a while back before Neptune smirked. "Except this time we're all here together...well most of us anyway." Peach then added facing Mario. "Not to mention you're not fighting alone." Rom was hugging Ram looking a bit frightened as she asked. "Should we be worried about the third trial?" Blanc gently rubbed the little brunette girl's head. "It will be fine, don't worry too hard about it." As the group was talking, Aoi was looking at Harold rather suspiciously, his facial emotions obscured by his helmet as he thought on what Mario had said prior before looking at everyone and told them. "Alright, so since the Speed portion is first, we should probably try to keep up with one another in a line considering how fast some of us can possibly go." As Aoi explained that, Neptune transformed into her HDD form and stood at the ready followed by the rest of her sisters. Their forms being a bit distracting to some people as the walls of the elevator went into a psychedelic coloring, the voice wishing as the doors opened in front of them. "Good luck, my friends."​

8. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Siwa, Egypt~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Amanda, Bayek, and Aya joined up, Amanda questioned, “How bad is it?” “Dozens of Stormtroopers and Cybermen are on their way,” Aya replied. “They also have AT-ST walkers with them,” Bayek added. “Ugh… this just isn’t our day!” Amanda complained, “Okay… how are we on sonic stabilizers?” “We have plenty. More than enough to deal with the incoming Cybermen,” Bayek replied. “Good. Best strategy would be to try and split the enemy into several smaller groups. Hopefully, we should be able to handle them a lot better that way,” Amanda said. “I agree,” Bayek concurred. “I will gather our fighters and make sure to follow that plan,” Aya commented. “Then let us get ready for battle,” Bayek said. Nodding, Amanda said, “Stay safe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~North Sea - Silver’s Boat~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Pirate? Captain? I’m sorry, but I think you’re terribly mistaken,” Jack replied to Marvelous, “I’m not a pirate, and I’m not even a captain… though admittedly, I very much like the thought of being a captain.” “He’s right,” Silver said as he stepped forward, “If you want to talk to the captain, that’s me. The name’s Silver, and that small boat down there is mine.” “Chika!” Silver’s Chikorita concurred. “Exactly,” Jack added, “I’m simply Silver’s navigator slash guide… a position I gladly took given my years of experience as a lieutenant in the Japanese Navy.” “Either way, Mister, er… Captain Marvelous… we all really appreciate you helping us out,” Kristoff told Marvelous, “Is there anything we can do to repay you for saving us?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sokovia, Europe - New World Order Research Facility~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Alright, Mr. Parker, last as usual,” Sunset told Peter, who, like the Maximoff twins earlier during their test, had a shock bracelet wrapped around his ankle to shock him should he try escaping, while also donning a black outfit that was meant to enhance his powers. “Eh, the way I see it, you guys are just saving the best for last,” Parker replied, “Don’t tell Wanda or Pietro I said that.” “My lips are sealed,” Sunset Shimmer said as she was scribbling down notes on her clipboard, “Now then, your powers will be tested exactly like last time. You need to stay above the ground, and shoot as many drones as you can with your webs while trying to avoid their non-lethal but stinging blast. Understand?” “Yup,” Peter responded, “Just wish I could’ve given some input on the outfit. I mean, it’s great and all. I love the eyepieces. I also think the ability to now do many different kinds of web combos to be pretty cool… even if it’s a bit excessive. But… I really would’ve liked a different color than black.” “Worry about that later. For now, get ready,” Sunset told Peter. Nodding, Peter shot a web from his hand towards the ceiling, and started hanging upside-down above the ground, waiting for the drones to appear. “You were able to shoot nine drones last time, let’s see how you fare this time,” Sunset Shimmer said as she turned to face Alpha, who was carrying a laptop, “Send the drones.” “You got it,” Alpha responded as he began typing on the laptop and pressed the <Enter> key. Peter then noticed as drones were flying towards the area where he and the others were. Only this time, his outfit’s eyepieces were embedded with a targeting mechanism, allowing Peter to see the drones labelled as targets. “Targeting mechanism? Sweet!” Peter exclaimed as he jumped from the web he was hanging on to, shooting another web from his hand as he swung around a pillar, avoiding getting blasted by the drones as they began firing their non-lethal blasts. Letting go of the web he was swinging on, Peter used both of his hands to shoot webs at four drones, knocking them down before shooting another web to keep swinging around the facility as he commented, “I can shoot multiple webs from a single hand now? Nice!” But as he kept swinging, a drone came up behind him, ready to shoot Peter. “Spider-senses are tingling…” Peter said to himself, sensing the drone behind him as he shot another web from his hand towards the ceiling. Peter then zipped towards the ceiling, clinging over there as he watched the drone that was about to blast him right below, having missed him. Peter then webbed the drone from above, causing it to fall down and crash into a second drone. “Okay Pete, four more to break the record,” Parker said to himself as he watched more drones arrive. Taking a deep breath, Peter let go of the ceiling and shot a web to swing towards the drones. “Take this!” Peter cried, shooting webs at four of the drones before shooting another web to continue swinging, “YES! Broke my record!” More drones kept coming, and Peter once again let go of the web he was swinging with to shoot webs at the drones, managing to hit four more of them. “I’m on a roll!” Peter cheered. Peter continued to dodge, swing, and web at drones until he reached twenty five, the maximum drones that were available for this test. “Aye-yi-yi!” Alpha cried as Peter landed and walked towards him and Sunset Shimmer, “Every single drone!” “Heh, was there ever any doubt?” Peter replied. “Congratulations,” Sunset Shimmer congratulated Peter as she turned to face Alpha, “Tell Dr. List that the enhancements we provided the test subjects worked like a charm.” “Oh, and also tell him that my outfit seriously needs a new color scheme,” Parker told Alpha. “Uhh, sure. I’ll go right ahead,” Alpha said as he walked away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T’Challa quickly used his shield to block Simba’s attack, but the impact was so strong that he was knocked down, causing those who were cheering for him to gasp. “Come on, T’Challa! Get up!” Shuri cheered for her brother. Slowly getting up, T’Challa held his spear high, showing that he was determined to keep battling and wasn’t giving up just yet. T’Challa then charged towards Simba, attempting to hit him with a flying kick.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Los Angeles, California: New World Order Facility~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Where are you taking me?” Simmons questioned the two Stormtroopers who were escorting her. But when she didn’t get a response from either Stormtrooper, Jemma sarcastically said, “Thank you. Thanks very much.” Eventually, Jemma and the Stormtroopers accompanying her arrived to a room, where the two Inquisitors, Ruby and Rubeus, along with several Stormtroopers and Cybermen, were preparing for a mission…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Ms. Simmons... do you have anything warmer?” Rubeus asked Jemma upon noticing her, “Don’t worry, I'll grab you something before we leave.” “Leave? Where to?” a surprised Jemma questioned. “We've found Donnie Gill,” Ruby answered, “We’re getting ready to leave for San Diego.” “We're going to try and bring him into the fold,” Rubeus continued, “And with you Jemma, we may have a chance. With you... a friendly, honest face. Maybe we won’t have to use force to bring him in.” “Is Donnie really that dangerous?” Jemma questioned, noting how many Stormtroopers and Cybermen were preparing to capture one person. “Don't worry. We'll have your back every step of the way,” Rubeus replied. “Suit up. It's going to get cold,” Ruby advised Jemma, handing her a sweater.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Quinjet~

As the Quinjet was nearing the destination, Skye was reading reports on her tablet about a cargo ship being frozen in the port of San Diego. “‘Maribel del Mar,’” Skye said as she showed fellow passengers what she was reading on her tablet, “Anchored in the port of San Diego. It's a privately owned cargo ship. Supposed to cast off about an hour ago but didn't. It's frozen in ice.” “Iceberg in San Diego?” James wondered out loud. “This Donnie Gill guy isn’t so subtle,” Jessie commented. “Then it’s a good thing we’re arriving just in time,” Shining Armor commented from the cockpit. “Excuse me, but Gill wasn't hard to track,” Lance said, “If the New World Order is looking, they'll find him.” “Which is why we gotta beat ‘em to it,” Meowth replied. “Meowth’s right,” May said, “We’re approaching our destination, guys.” The Quinjet then began to descend, and gently landed in an area outside San Diego, where Tommy and Thomas were waiting. May then switched off the plane’s cloaking technology, and opened up the ramp to allow everyone to exit the Quinjet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Street~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Moon and River were walking down the street, both covering themselves from the rain with an umbrella, they couldn’t help but notice the drastic changes Earth has experience since they were last here. “My… it seems rather… dreary…” River commented, “Don’t you think so, honey?” “Y-yes…” Moon concurred as she and her husband noticed several deceased bodies hanging from a noose attached to a crane, “I know Star mentioned how Earth had a new regime… but she never mentioned things were this bad… I really hope she’s alright.” While Moon and River continued on their way, they passed by two Stormtroopers…

[​IMG]

Noticing Moon and River, the two Stormtroopers looked at each other, both confused as they simultaneously said, “Huh?”

~Irkutsk, Russia - Rooftop~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Finn and the others waited, wondering what Gilda was going to do, they heard a commotion near the facility they were planning to infiltrate…

[​IMG]

Come and get me, bucketheads!” Gilda mocked some Stormtroopers as she was flying away from the facility while some of the Stormtroopers who were guarding began to follow her. “Guess that’s the signal,” Natasha commented, with the others nodding in response. “Let’s go,” Nikolai said as they prepared to infiltrate the facility.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So… how do we get in?” Sunburst wondered out loud. “Actually, what I need you guys to do is stay behind,” Cassian replied. “What?” a surprised Jyn wondered out loud after hearing what Cassian said. “I just need to do a bit of recon,” Cassian replied, “Once I’m done, I’ll have a plan on how to get in.” “I’m coming with you,” Jyn said. “No, your father’s message, we can’t risk it. You’re the messenger,” Cassian replied. “That’s ridiculous. Everyone we picked up from South Africa knows it,” Jyn said. “‘One blast to a weak point, and the S-type will be destroyed’... that was the message, wasn’t it?” Ignis asked Jyn. “Okay, that’s it!” Cassian declared with his voice slightly rising in anger, “All I want to do right now is get a handle on what we’re up against. So, I’m going to go very small and very carefully near the facility and see what’s what. Now get back to the ship… all of you.” As Cassian went to look for a place where he could watch the New World Order facility alone without being detected, Jyn and the others walked back to Cassian’s U-Wing, wondering why Cassian got so upset all of a sudden. Noctis however, began to feel suspicious, thinking that there was something Cassian was hiding from the group. Once they reached the U-Wing, Sunburst told Kira and the others, “Looks like we may have to wait here for a bit, guys. Cassian went to do some recon, and he’ll come back once he has a plan to infiltrate the facility and rescue Jyn’s father.” “Question… does Cassian look like a killer?” Noctis asked the others. “N-No. He has the face of a friend,” Bodhi replied, wondering why Noctis brought that up all of a sudden. “Why do you ask that? What do you mean, does he look like a killer?” Jyn asked Noctis. “There’s just something about him that tells me he’s out for blood… like he was getting ready to kill someone specific,” Noctis replied. “Uhh… you know… now that you mention it, I’m pretty sure I noticed his weapon was in the sniper configuration when he left to do recon,” Prompto commented. “Wait… you don’t think… he’s going to kill my father… do you?” Jyn wondered out loud, while everyone else remained silent, not knowing what to say, “Oh no…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Hidden Palace Zone~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After walking for miles, Saphir and Olaf finally arrived to the old temple leading to the Hidden Palace Zone. “Is this… it?” Olaf asked, panting from exhaustion. Looking at his tracker, Saphir answered, “Yes. Elsa and Anna should be inside this temple somewhere.” “Well, then we better start looking for them,” Olaf suggested. Nodding in agreement, Saphir proceeded to enter the temple while followed by Olaf.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Wow, you did good, Riku!” Emma commended Riku after they both took part in Shang’s training. “Heh, you too,” Riku replied, giving Emma a high five. “Riku is correct. I watched you train,” Shao Jun commented as she approached the group…

[​IMG]

And from what I saw, I think you might be ready for me to train you on knife throwing,” Shao Jun continued. “Really?!” an excited Emma questioned, with Shao Jun happily nodding in reply. “Heh, you heard that, Mimi?” Emma questioned her Pokemon with a big smile on her face. “Nyapah!” Mimi happily responded to Emma.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

Pika!” Sparky happily said as Rey rubbed his fur. “You did great, Rey,” Ritchie commended Rey, “I think we all did.” “Guys…” Mulan said as she approached Ritchie and Rey…

[​IMG]

Ratonhnhaké:ton will be making an announcement near the base’s entrance to everyone soon. Gather near over there as soon as possible,” Mulan continued. “Understood,” Ritchie replied as Mulan walked away, “Wonder what Connor has to say. Let’s go.” Sparky then climbed up to Ritchie’s shoulder as he began walking towards the base’s entrance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

You don’t need to introduce yourself. I already know who you are,” Master Xehanort responded to Evolt, “I’ve read your files. And as for her, she sealed her fate the moment she tried to prevent me from entering the Tower of Mastery. If it’s information on the Rebels you’re worried about, then don’t. There’ll be plenty more opportunities to get useful information on the enemy. But for now, I have some… personal matters to attend to.” As Xehanort walked towards the Tower of Mastery, elsewhere in Shalour City, Captain Phasma and her Stormtroopers and Cybermen were following Admiral Trench, marching through the city victoriously…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Ah, what a glorious victory,” Trench commented, “And with very little resistance I might add.” “The Rebels must’ve scurried away out of fear for their lives,” Phasma added, “The cowards… couldn’t even bother to put up a fight.” “Indeed,” Trench concurred with Phasma, “But for now, I believe we should fully re-establish complete New World Order control over the city. Then, we’ll worry about the Rebels that escaped.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Destiny Islands - Somewhere in the Pacific Ocean~

As a portal appeared in the middle of an island, Lydia and Korrina’s Lucario came right out of the portal, landing on the ground…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Wait, Korrina!” Lydia cried as she rushed towards the portal, only to see it disappear right before she could reach it, “No…” Whimpering, Lucario walked towards Lydia, trying to comfort her as he noticed Lydia looked sad, worried that something bad has happened to Korrina. “I should’ve been there with her, Lucario,” Lydia tearfully told Lucario, “Why wouldn’t she want me to battle with her against that mysterious boy?” Just then, the two heard footsteps, and immediately hid behind some bushes. As Lydia and Lucario waited, they noticed some Stormtroopers pass by…

[​IMG]

Stormtroopers?” Lydia quietly wondered out loud, “What is this place… and why would Korrina send us here?” Once the coast was clear, Lydia and Lucario got out of the bushes. The two noticed several small buildings in the center of the island. “Perhaps we can find some clues over there,” Lydia told Lucario, “Certainly beats hiding and doing nothing.” Nodding, Lucario followed Lydia as they headed towards the center of the island, while also remaining cautious in order to not get detected by the New World Order.

Last edited: May 12, 2019
  9. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Hidden Palace Zone~

"Looks like this isn't a team relay so everyone has to get to the end... let me think... Teleporting is prohibited so Apparation is clearly out of the question... too bad I don't have a broom as fast as a Nimbus or a Firebolt... then again there are various routes dedicated to different people's running ability..." Harold crossed his arms and he recalled he had two method of flight with either the Taka and Rocket Fullbottles, it was likely he'd be able to carry at best one person considering his muscles and weight. "I can probably carry one of you through the course since there was no rule about carrying somebody." Harold answered.

~North Sea, Gokai Galleon-

Marvelous looked to Kristoff who asked if there was anything they can repay them for their assistance and looked to the unusual group. "There is, why was the NWO following all of you? Is there something you are carrying that threatens their control over the world, it is strange such a big ship was going after such a small vessel that is outclassed in every conceivable way."

[​IMG]

Evolt watched as Young Xehanort left the scene. "Stiffer than the stiffs back home... still, I suppose he does have a point, there are plenty more opportunities to extract information." Evolt muttered under his breath, cupping his chin and crouched down to the corpse of Korrina, examining the body. "Still, it was a impressive show, I'd raise my hat off to you but it'd be pointless.. hmmm?" Evolt looked at the Keyblade still clutched in Korrina's hand.

"Interesting.. the young upstart didn't bother with the spoils of his victory, well, this could be useful." Evolt said as he pried the death-like grip of Korrina's hand open as he placed his own hand underneath to catch the weapon's grip with his free hand and stood up, looking at the weapon. "So this is the rumored Keyblade... " Evolt said in with a discerning eye, examining its appearance.

Last edited: May 12, 2019
  10. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

-Hidden Palace Zone-

"Uh, I'm not a good runner." Hermione said, slightly embarrassed and worried. Kimberly looked at her and said, "Just do the best that you can do." Vupix patted her her foot and smiled. Nico just stretched and got ready while Ryotaro chose not to say anything in case he jinx anything to keep him from reaching the end.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Suitcase-

The two sisters found the tracking device and Elsa froze it, having it crack and completely break down. Elsa still wondered why she had a tracking device on her and wondered if they were being followed by a strong member of NWO.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Wonder what it could be about?" Rey pondered, walking to the entrance with them. Serena carried Luna to the entrance and waited patiently to hear what Conner had to say about what they were going to do now.

[​IMG]

-Gokai Galleon-

Everyone kept quiet, wondering themselves what kind of item the small ship could be carrying and why would the NWO would go after it. Emma pondered if the others down below were okay while waiting with them.

-Sioux Falls, South Dakota - Outskirts-

"So should we be ready to morph in case we need to?" Kira asked. Noah said, "It's a good possibility." Gia nodded along with Troy, Jake, and Orion. Kira nodded, gripping her bracelet.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Simba dodged, rolling to the side. He started to gasp for air and gripped his weapon. Nala looked worried and hoped that Simba didn't push himself while fighting, she knew he was strong but she also knew he was slightly stubborn. So she hoped that he would try not to push himself.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-San Diego, California-

"Tommy, Thomas, how's my fellow Rangers?!" Dante said, smiling as the twin brothers walked up to greet them, lowering their hoods and masks. When he came up to them, Dante noticed their emblems and asked, "So, uh, what animals did you get?"

"A falcon." Tommy said, Thomas said. "A Eastern Dragon." "Oh, come on!" Dante grumbled. "Even you two got awesome animals! I hope when I see James, Kimberly, and Nala, theirs are worst than mine!" "We're not here to reminisce or anything." Thomas said. "Follow us and we'll show you the lab we have under the house." They led them into the house and Tommy pulled the jawbone of a dinosaur decoration in the kitchen, showing the group the staircase and led them down to the lab.

The lab was stone and brick, having various dinosaur fossils and machines with a large central computer as well as some workout equipment. Thomas said, "To those who want to, you can use the computer. And we can lead the rest around the city."

11. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Hidden Palace Zone~

The gears in Aoi's head were turning as he first looked at Harold, then at the others, and finally the transformed and floating Neptune and her siblings. Aoi clapped his hands together. "I believe Mr. Flamel might have given us the solution to our dilemma. Considering that the only thing disallowed is teleportation, I believe that speed will not be our top priority." This led to some confusion before Aoi continued. "The priority is everyone getting to the end of the course, so...most of us men, including myself could carry at least one person." Aoi then looked at Bowser. "Bowser, you're the biggest out of all of us, could you carry at least two people?" Bowser stood there in thought. "I probably could as long as I won't need my arms for other tasks."

Kirby raised his little hand. "I could get some ice powers and try to freeze a path ahead." Aoi shook his head. "I know you can't carry anyone, but I dunno if any of us can walk on ice...although you can fly ahead." Rosalina floated off of the ground adding. "I could carry some people within my barrier and fly across." Aoi nodded. "Yes, that's true..." Aoi then looked at Futaba adding. "And you could help too with your abilities based on what my sister told me." The orange-haired girl smirked. "Of course." Blanc added. "I guess some of us can also fly one person...except for Ram and Rom, they're not big enough to carry a whole person." Makoto then looked at Aoi adding. "I could help as well."

Everyone looked at the brunette before Peach asked. "You can?" The brunette focused as she closed her eyes, teal fire coming forth from her mask before what to be a motorcycle came forth in front of everyone surprising them with Ram shouting. "She can summon a motorcycle, that's so totally wicked!" This made Makoto sweatdrop as Akira explained. "That is her Persona, our group each have one." Ram merely said. "It's still totally wicked though." Aoi coughed. "Anyway...we have plenty of options on our hands. We should divide up and simply try to get to the end of the course."​

12. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Siwa, Egypt~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Stormtroopers and Cybermen were marching towards Siwa, they were met with an explosion caused by a grenade thrown by a Rebel…

[​IMG]

Attack!” Bayek ordered some Rebels as they began firing their weapons while Bayek used his bow to shoot arrows at some of the Stormtroopers, who were firing back. As for the Cybermen, they were distracted by an attack from the opposite side, where Aya and other Rebels threw sonic stabilizers at them, weakening their Vibranium metal temporarily and allowing them to be damaged…

[​IMG]

Attack!” Aya ordered the Rebels under her command, who all began firing their weapons at the Cybermen, destroying several of them as the Cybermen were also firing back. But as the battle ensued, three AT-STs were heading towards the battle to assist the Stormtroopers and Cybermen. Before they could arrive, however, Amanda and Jasminka flew past the AT-STs on their broomsticks, catching their attention…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Heh, betcha can’t catch us!” Amanda mockingly remarked as the AT-STs began following Amanda and Jasminka.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~North Sea - Gokai Galleon~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Not really, no,” Kristoff answered Captain Marvelous’s question. “He’s right,” Sparrow concurred, “I believe the only reason they were following us was because we were purposely trying to avoid them.” “With us being Rebels and all, we couldn’t risk being ordered for an inspection of my boat by the New World Order if we had sailed past them,” Silver added, “We would’ve been killed on the spot.” “So the best alternative was to avoid them at all costs,” Sparrow continued, “But when they noticed, they decided to chase us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Simba rolled out of the way to avoid his flying kick, T’Challa quickly got back up on his feet, charging once more towards his opponent while swinging his spear and using his shield to protect himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Irkutsk, Russia - Near New World Order Facility~

[​IMG]

As four Stormtroopers were heading to the local New World Order facility in order to take over guard duty after several Stormtroopers there began chasing after Gilda, they heard someone whistling to them from an alley. “What the…?” one of the Stormtroopers wondered out loud as they curiously went into the alley. Moments later, the four Stormtroopers were knocked out by Finn and his Rebel friends, who stole their armor and helmets so they can infiltrate the New World Order facility…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Alright, let’s go,” Finn said as he and the others put on the Stormtrooper armor and helmets they stole, and headed towards the local New World Order facility.

~The Capital - New World Order Comm Center~

[​IMG]

Over at the local comm center in the Capital, where the New World Order monitors citizen activity, calls, and any other form of communication, two Stormtroopers were staring at security footage of Moon and River Butterfly, with the two confused as to who they were and why facial recognition couldn’t detect them. “I don’t get it,” one of the Stormtroopers commented. “It’s like they don’t even exist in any of our records,” the other Stormtrooper added. “What’s going on here?” Grand Moff Toffee questioned after overhearing the two Stormtroopers ponder out loud…

[​IMG]

“Oh, Grand Moff Toffee, sir!” one of the two Stormtroopers greeted the Grand Moff as he and the other Stormtrooper got up, bowing to Toffee, “W-we were just looking over some security footage. Some couple apparently dressed in royal attire were seen walking around the Capital, but we were not able to identify them.” “Is that so?” Toffee asked. “Yes,” the other Stormtrooper replied, “Facial recognition can’t match them with anyone in our records. There’s just nothing on them. It’s like they never existed, and just appeared all of a sudden.” Walking towards the computer to see the security footage himself, Toffee was surprised to see who was in the security footage. ‘Moon? Well, well, well…’ Toffee thought to himself as he grinned, seemingly recognizing Moon Butterfly. “I want those two apprehended,” Toffee ordered the Stormtroopers, “But I want them alive. And they can be dangerous, so I suggest taking necessary precautions.” “Yes, sir!” both Stormtroopers responded as they were going to inform local Stormtroopers and Cybermen in the area regarding Moon and River Butterfly.

~Shalour City, France - Tower of Mastery~

[​IMG]

As he entered the Tower of Mastery, Master Xehanort noticed the tip of his Keyblade begin to glow. ‘It must be here…’ Xehanort thought to himself as he aimed his Keyblade at the floor in front of him. A ray of light then shot from the Keyblade, and once it hit the floor, part of the floor began to glow in the shape of a keyhole. The floor then opened up in a shape of a keyhole, revealing a hidden passage leading to a secret area beneath the Tower of Mastery. Grinning, Master Xehanort walked towards the hidden passage, heading down the stairs where Xehanort hoped to find what he had been looking for.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Settle down, everyone,” Ember ordered the Rebels as they gathered near the base’s entrance, “Ratonhnhaké:ton has something important to discuss.” Stepping forward to face the Rebels in attendance, Connor said, “My fellow Rebels… upon arriving here today, it has been brought to my attention that to the north of here, there is a fortress where a grave injustice is being committed by a ruthless member of the New World Order named Madame Gao. Captured Rebels are taken there to be tortured to death. And it is not just Rebels. Even ordinary citizens across China that the New World Order suspects of simply voicing support for the Rebel Alliance are taken to that fortress and suffer the same fate as the Rebels taken there. This is an evil that must be dealt with as soon as possible. Which is why Ember and I will be leading a mission to infiltrate that fortress, and put an end to the actions of Madame Gao.” “Listen up,” Ember spoke up, “I know many of you took part in training earlier, and I am glad to have seen much progress in such a short amount of time. But now is the time to put your training to the test. I ask each Rebel with the ability to battle the New World Order to join Ratonhnhaké:ton and myself as we deal a mighty blow to the enemy. Who’s with us?” Many of the Rebels raised their arms, signifying that they were ready to battle by yelling, “Yeah!” “We will leave in an hour,” Connor announced, “Make all necessary preparations.

You’re going alone?!” a surprised Prompto questioned as he and everyone else inside the U-Wing saw Jyn getting ready to leave. “I have to find my father before Cassian kills him. The longer I wait, the less chance I have of being able to rescue my father,” Jyn replied. “Well, you’re not going alone,” Noctis told Jyn, “That facility has a high number of Stormtroopers. And there could even be Cybermen there. Going alone would mean suicide. Whether you like it or not, you need help.” “Alright then,” Jyn replied, conceding that she did need help, “What’s the plan then?” “We split up,” Sunburst suggested, “Jyn, let Noctis, Prompto, and myself assist you. Bodhi and Ignis can stay behind in case we need air support from the U-Wing. As for Kira, you and your friends can cause a distraction by attacking Stormtroopers near the entrance, allowing Jyn’s and my group to sneak into the facility. Think you guys are up to the challenge?

~San Diego, California - Hideout~

"That won't be necessary," May responded to Thomas after he asked if anyone wanted to use the computer. "We have to get to the Maribel del Mar ship over at the harbor," Shining Armor added as Skye showed Tommy and Thomas aerial images on her tablet showing the Maribel del Mar ship frozen. "Did you guys hear anything about this?" Skye questioned the brothers.

~San Diego, California - Harbor: The ‘Maribel del Mar’~

[​IMG]

Upon entering the ‘Maribel del Mar’ ship after freezing it in place, Donnie Gill killed almost every crew member on board after realizing that the ship was associated with the New World Order. Once he approached the last remaining crew member, the crew member told Donnie, “You have no idea what you are bringing down on yourself. We will find you.” “I know,” Donnie threateningly replied, “I want to be left alone, but you people won't stop coming after me! So I'm done hiding. It's time the New World Order learned once and for all... I'm not interested. I'm not afraid.” Donnie then grabbed the crew member by the neck, freezing him to death. “I'm pissed off. And everyone who is sent by the New World Order to come after me is going to feel it,” Donnie angrily continued as he stared at the frozen corpse of the crew member he just froze to death.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Lydia and Lucario made their way to the center of the island, the two found what appeared to be a deserted town, with no one but Cybermen and Stormtroopers walking around. “What happened to this place?” Lydia quietly wondered out loud as she and Lucario hid behind a house, making sure there were no nearby Cybermen or Stormtroopers to catch them as they tried moving across town. Just then, Lucario noticed something, and nudged Lydia to let her know what he saw. “What is it, Lucario?” Lydia asked. Lucario then pointed to another house not too far from where they were. As she looked at the house Lucario was pointing at, Lydia’s eyes widened, surprised to see a teenage girl hiding behind that house to avoid detection from Cybermen and Stormtroopers…

[​IMG]

Hmm, guess we’re not alone here after all,” Lydia whispered to Lucario, “Could she be a local?” But as Lydia watched Moana, she noticed that she was also carrying a Keyblade. “She’s a Keyblade wielder too?!” Lydia exclaimed while trying to be quiet, “Maybe this is why Korrina sent us here.” Noticing Moana running away to another part of town, Lydia said, “Let’s follow her, Lucario!” Nodding in agreement, Lydia and Lucario made their way between different houses as they tried to follow Moana, wondering where she was heading.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Nintendo High School: Pokemon Battling Class~

[​IMG]

Once Pokemon Battling class was over, Manon and her Chespin, Harry, were getting ready to leave, the Pokemon Battling instructor, Alan, said, "Manon. May I see you for a second?"

[​IMG]

"Uh, y-yeah," Manon replied as she and Harry walked towards Alan, both worried about what he was going to say. "I told you before that you were to work on evolving your Chespin, but it seems like you made no progress whatsoever," Alan sternly told Manon, "The New World Order has no use for Pokemon still in their weak beginning stages like your Chespin." "Don't talk about Harry like that!" Manon angrily replied as she snapped, only to go back to her senses upon realizing what she did, while Harry was worried what Alan was going to do. "I don't like your attitude, missy," Alan told Manon as he glared at her. "I-I'm sorry," Manon apologized as she lowered her head in shame. "You're lucky I'm more forgiving than the rest of the New World Order," Alan replied, "But don't expect me to forget about this. Sooner or later, you will have to evolve your Chespin. Otherwise, you will end up facing the consequences of not following the New World Order's guidelines on Pokemon ownership. Now get out of my sight." "Y-yes, sir," Manon replied as she and Harry walked away, going to the hallway outside. "Leemo?" Harry asked, wondering if Manon was okay. "It's alright Harry, I'm fine," Manon replied, "We'll figure all of this out. Don't you worry."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Rooftop~

[​IMG]

As Officer Jenny was staking out at the rooftop of a building while it rained, she felt a tap on her shoulder. Startled, Jenny quickly grabbed her gun and turned around, pointing her gun at whoever tapped her, only to realize it was Matt Murdock (currently in his demon form) and Foggy…

[​IMG][​IMG]

OSHA!” Foggy cried, shocked to see Jenny point a gun at him and Matt. “Easy,” Matt said as he raised his arms, “It’s just me.” Sighing as she put her gun away, Jenny replied, “You nearly gave me a heart attack.” “I apologize for that,” Murdock apologized. “So, I take it you were discharged from the hospital?” Jenny asked. “Yeah. Thought I’d help out with locating the Punisher,” Matt asked, “That is what you’re doing, isn’t it?” “Hmm, clever,” Jenny replied, “Anyway, that’s right. Our eyewitness revealed that two local gangs will be having negotiations in that building over there. We anticipate this meeting will draw out the Punisher. So, while our eyewitness is inside, watching the meeting, I will be conducting a stakeout with other officers, as well as an Inquisitor.” “An Inquisitor’s involved?” a surprised Matt questioned. “Long story,” Jenny replied, “Still, Matt… you were almost killed the last time you came face-to-face with the Punisher. Are you sure you wanna do this?” “Don’t worry. I’ll be more careful this time,” Matt said. Sighing, Jenny replied, “Alright, if you say so.

~Hidden Palace Zone~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After entering the temple and taking some stairs down, Saphir and Olaf arrived in a vast underground cavern, noticing a picnic table with some leftover breakfast items. “Hmm, looks like someone had breakfast not too long ago,” Olaf commented. “And by the looks of it, it was quite a large group,” Saphir replied, “I wonder if Elsa and Anna were part of this group.” “Hope so,” Olaf said as he sat on top of a suitcase, not knowing that it was where Anna and Elsa were, “Oh, it feels good to finally sit down. That was a lot of walking.” “I’m sorry I dragged you into this, Olaf,” Saphir apologized as he sat next to the snowman on top of the suitcase. “Aww, don’t worry about it,” Olaf responded, “Besides, if we find Anna and Elsa, then it would’ve been worth it.” “Yeah, you’re right," Saphir concurred, "I’d walk all over the world for Elsa.” “You really care for her, don’t you?” Olaf asked Saphir. Nodding, Saphir replied, “I do, Olaf. I just wish… I could’ve been more honest with her about my feelings. But it’s been hard, ever since the Great Purge and what happened in Castelia City. However, when she started smiling at me again, and talking to me like we used to… I felt things were finally going back to the way they were between us… maybe even better. But then, that annoying Rider came out of nowhere and whisked Elsa away. It was then that I realized what my biggest regret has been in all this.” “W-What is it?” Olaf asked, wondering what Saphir’s biggest regret was. “That I never told Elsa that I love her,” Saphir replied, “And that I always have from the moment I first laid eyes on her. I keep wishing that I could’ve told her this sooner. I just hope if we find her, I could at least have the courage to tell her.” Smiling, Olaf patted Saphir on the back, telling him, “I’m positive you already have the courage inside you, Saphir. I have faith in you.” Smiling as well, Saphir replied, “Thanks, Olaf. You’re a good friend.

Last edited: May 17, 2019
  13. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Hidden Palace Zone: Outside the Temple Entrance~

After finishing with helping the New World Order regain Shalour City for their cause, Astral had finally arrived outside the large, old temple. It looked down at the tracks it had been following to be sure that they stopped here before remarking. "They must be here, the tire tracks stop here and there are tracks heading inside...huh?" Astral's eye had zeroed in on a set of recently made footprints that were rounded and damp. "What in the world? It's like a sentient magic talking snowman just waltzed into the building and messed up my investigation.." Little did Astral know, was that it was being watched by a small green "Caterpie" that had seemingly been crawling on the outside entrance. Astral ignored it and started up the steps as it sunk into the ground seemingly sneaking inside without detection.​

14. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Hidden Palace Zone-

Harold cupped his chin in thought on how to tackle the course, he had technically three options but it was more in line with how to carry a person and he figured the Rocket Full Bottle and he opened his coat, pulling out from a larger inner pocket which held the Driver and put it on as it automatically wrapped around his waist. "Oh~ That's cool." Yuuki noted as Harold pulled out two bottles, one orange in his left hand and one dark gray in his right as he then begun to shake the two bottles a small rattling noise coming from the bottle before he then turned them upside down, sliding the orange bottle into right slot and the gray one in the left a t he Driver spoke.

"Taka! Gatling! Best Match! Are you ready?" The Driver asked as Harold grabbed the crank as brass band music started to play and Harold started to turn it forwards as two pipes emerged from the Driver forming what appeared to be a resembling plastic model runners as the front model had half of an clear suit and the back as well, those who were close to Harold stepped back instinctively as they were unsure what'd happen if they touched as orange and gray liquids filled the tubes, filling the moulds of the suits as that transformed into strangely halves of a suit "...Do it." Harold said as he let go of the crank and without warning, the models of the suit and the elaborate plastic model diagram folded upon him as steam escaped the cracks of where the two colours met. "Tenkuu no Abarenbou! HawkGatling! Yeahhh!"

Harold stood in the new form as Yuuki was amazed. "Wow... it was all like, whoosh and snap!" Yuuki said excitedly and pouted. "All we get is firing our guns and a card overlays our bodies before forming our suits, I doubt we can even use our Dial Fighters insdie this place... what about the grapping hooks though?" Yuuki suggested to Hermione and Nico and Harold put a hand on his hip. "Let's just start ferrying people over, I'm not sure fi there's a good anchor point for you but you are more than welcome to try, there doesn't seem to be any penalty game for falling onto the course." Harold pointed out and breathed. "So, who will I be carrying?"

"I see... where did you plan on going? We could take you to your destination while no offense to your ship Captain, it seems like if you all move around too much or even have one more passenger on board, it's going to sink." Marvelous offered.

-The Capital, Café-

Serah sipped her drink as did Vanille, they had stopped at a wonderful café, hiding from the rain. "Well at least the flowers are getting fresh water." Vanille said and Serah nodded. "Still... it was an unexpected downpour... " Serah noted as she looked to the other tenants, obviously having the same idea of rushing in to avoid the rain as Kiriko flapped her umbrella to shake off any rain. "Thank goodness I always come prepared... hmmm.. ah!" Kiriko found a seat and ordered a coffee to warm her up. "I hope Jenny's doing alright in this weather, a stakeout in this weather doesn't do wonders."

Serah cupped her chin. "I wonder what's on the recent news lately... I never really keep up with it since Sis is out on her job and I'm doing my duties as a teacher... Meanie Miss Farron indeed." Serah pouted and Vanille laughed a bit. "It's only grade schooler Serah, besides... It's good you are teaching the next generation, Fang's somewhere out there doing who knows what and while I get worried sometimes, I know she's tough... I'm surprised Lightning hasn't signed to be a Stormtrooper." Vanille noted.

"Sis said the armour was unbelievably horrendous and she couldn't in her ownw ords fire worth a damn wearing that helmet so she signed up to be on more or less I think a recon team or something..." Serah recalled.

-Nintendo High, Campus-

Iris sat on a bench, looking at her phone. "What would be a good holiday destination..." Iris wondered, she didn't dare ask her big brother and Noctis wasn't answering her calls lately, saying he was a bit busy at the moment. "Well, I surely got a chance with Noct! I mean, there's no fiancée plan for him!" Iris said with a positive tone and Max overheard her. "Marriage...? That's... not me I think." Max said, said at a table and Ruby chuckled a bit, looking at the photos in question.

"I dunno about any of that stuff Uncle Qrow and Dad told me I should wait until I'm older or not bother..." Ruby said and Max tilted her head a bit. "Just what is your Uncle?" and Ruby looked thoughtful. "Well.. He has a super cool sword and drinks a lot... he hates authority... I never bother to ask since he's so cool!" Ruby said and Max sweatdropped at Ruby's positivity. "But don't you have a sister?"

"Oh yeah, Yang's the best sis I could ask for! She's like pow pow, bam bam and crunch crunch to guys who get on her bad side... but she never texts much anymore... I miss the days we could do pillow fights and everything..."

Yang let loose a sneeze as she covered her mouth and sniffled a bit. "Was someone talking about me...?" Yang wondered and laughed at Dante's misfortune as she got a unhappy look from Dante and Yang smiled. "Come on now, don't be so judgmental of the Ape... be glad aren't a sheep, a cat tor a frog, that'd be suuuuuper lame." Yang added.

~Shalour City, France, Outside the Tower of Mastery~

Evolt watched as the Keyblade dissipated and he flexed his empty hand that wielded it ever so briefly. "Of course it wouldn't be that easy.." Evolt said in disappointment and turned around. "Well, I better leave angsty time boy to his devices, he doesn't seem to be the sharing type." Evolt said and noted the Stormtroopers beginning to occupy the surrounding area. "Looks like it's time to go, I don't fancy staying here and answering to grunts." Evotl said before being a set of afterimages, fading into red, leaving the body of Korrina behind.

Last edited: May 20, 2019
  15. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

-Hidden Palace Zone-

"He's right." Hermione said. "We could try but don't know where there would be a anchor point for our grappling hooks." "Well, we gonna try." Nico said, pointing and firing her grappling hook. Hermione groaned and said, "Are all red rangers so stubborn?" Vulpix looked worried, Hermione held her partner close and fired her grappling hook. Kimberly said, "I'll go with you."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hunan Providence - Rebel Base-

Rey went to her bed and packed what she needed. Luna sat on Serena's bed and looked as Serena packed what she needed, Luna said in a low voice, "Well, I wasn't expecting a musical number to get everyone into shape." "It was unexpected." Serena said. "But everyone looked like they were having fun."

[​IMG]

-North Sea - Gokai Galleon-

Emma was surprised that he was offering to give them a ride to where they needed to go. 'Then again, he's letting me stay and work on my skills by being stayed with them.' She thought. 'Marvelous keeps surprising me....'

James gave a little sneeze. Harry looked at his dad and asked, "Getting a cold?" "Or is someone talking about you?" Lily asked. James said, "Probably the latter. Not sure what they're talking about."

"Okay." Kira said. Noah began to brainstorm a distraction for them to use and talked with everyone, making sure everyone had their own unique skills to use. Kira knew that she had her Ptera Scream, her and everyone were good fighters, Noah could analyze the attack while Orion and Troy could develop their skills. Jake was prideful but he was skilled at fighting though he was mainly into soccer.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Simba dodged the spear and pushed the ball end of his weapon into the shield to push him back. Nala looked at him and was awed at his thinking, but also wondered if he was pushing himself to let T'Challa. 'I hope not.' She thought.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-San Diego, California - Hideout-

"Yeah, if one of them does have a frog as their new animal, they'll be really lame." Dante said, crossing his arms. "I just miss having a freaking T-Rex to represent. That was awesome."

"First we heard of it." Thomas said. Tommy said, "But we know where it is. We have a good idea of where the harbor is. So we can lead you there. How do you need to prepare?"

16. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Hidden Palace Zone: High-Speed Mach Course~

The doors in front of the group soon opened revealing a multi-pathed labyrinth made from a type of emerald that glowed in various hues to rainbow and sparkled like a diamond in the sky within a mass of black void. "This is very trippy..." Kirby said before he inflated into a balloon and flew off down the course. Yoshi was soon about to follow when Haru quietly got onto his back. "I hope you don't mind." Yoshi blushed. "N-not at all!" and also started down the course. Iffy hopped on behind Makoto before turning to tell Compa. "You should go with Harold, that way you're not bogged down by your weapons." Compa nodded and walked over to Harold before telling him. "Guess I'm going with you then."

As the others partnered up and started down the course, they would notice that at first the paths seemed empty of enemies with loops, paths requiring a grappling hook or high jumping prowess, corkscrews, launchers, small platforms, and the like shortly before various diamonds appeared in the middle of the air and began to form into various creatures that were the same colors as the course itself.

Kirby's eyes widened in panic as a swarm of diamond-shaped drills were enclosing on his position, Uni seeing this aimed her rifle at the drills attempting to knock some out. Yoshi who could see this going on from the path he and Haru took was in a panic as well. "KIRBY, NO!" Haru quickly pulled out what appeared to be a grenade launcher and fired at the drills causing a massive explosion and Yoshi and Uni's eyes to shoot wide open. Kirby flew out unscathed by the explosion as Yoshi asked. "Where in the heck did you get a weapon like that from?!" Haru sheepishly looked at him. "Well, you see I come from a rich family and..." Yoshi sighed and kept going.

One of the drills survived the explosion and started to try to go after Kirby again only for a grappling hook to stab it in mid-flight, Akira was on the other end of the line riding it with Morgana on his back. Morgana quickly climbed the line and got on top of the drill forcibly taking control of it and flew towards the end of the course.

"Gee, looks like that guy wasn't kidding about trying to stop us." Mario remarked as he, Luigi, and Peach were all rolling down a hill together all clumped into a ball and dodging oncoming attacks from the flying drones and ended up flying off into the air getting some hang-time before landing on another downward slope.

Rosalina and Futaba were the first to arrive before a large set of pearl doors with a smaller version of the Relic etched in the marble before them, this was followed by Aoi as he quickly made a pulling motion with his hand and brought Akechi over with a Force pull, then Iffy and Makoto, and slowly everyone was meeting at this doorway...however Bowser and Rose were falling behind.​

17. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Siwa, Egypt: Shelter~

Gathering inside a shelter were Rebels who wouldn’t be taking part in battle, including Akko, Sucy, Constanze, Lotte, Ursula, Diana, and Khemu. “Is that everyone?” Ursula asked Lotte as the two were making sure every non-fighter made it inside the shelter safely. “I think so,” Lotte answered. Meanwhile, Constanze was recording footage of the shelter with a camera, hoping to spread the footage to raise awareness on the plight of Rebels. And as those in the shelter prayed for a miracle, or were looking after their children, Khemu was looking around as if he forgot something. “Khemu, what is it?” Diana asked. “It’s Senu,” Khemu replied, “I don’t see her anywhere. And she wasn’t with my parents when they got ready for battle. I have to find her.” “Khemu, wait!” Diana cried as she saw Khemu run off, exiting the shelter to find Senu. Acting on impulse, Diana ran after Khemu, wanting to make sure he remains safe. Noticing Khemu and Diana run outside, Akko gasped as she wondered out loud, “Diana! What are you doing?!” As Akko rushed after Diana, Ursula facepalmed after noticing what had happened, realizing she was going to now have to go after three people and get them back. “Make sure no one leaves, alright?” Ursula ordered Sucy and Lotte, who nodded in response. ‘Please don’t let anything bad happen,’ Ursula thought to herself as she rushed outside.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

We were on our way to Scotland,” Kristoff told Marvelous, “Anyway, thanks for the offer, but I’d rather stick with Jack and Silver.” “In that case, we’d best be off,” Jack said, “It’s been a pleasure, Captain Marvelous.

Letting out a mighty battle cry, T’Challa charged once more towards Simba. This time, however, T’Challa rolled diagonally so that he would be slightly behind Simba. Quickly getting up, T’Challa dropped his shield and spear, and grabbed Simba from behind, wrapping his arm around Simba's neck to apply a chokehold. “You have fought with honor, Simba,” T’Challa told his opponent as those in attendance watched nervously, “Now yield.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Irkutsk, Russia - New World Order Facility~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Finn and the others were able to get into the local New World Order facility thanks to using Stormtrooper armor as a disguise, Finn suggested, "Let's split up." "Very well," Nikolai replied, "Galina, go with Natasha. I'll go with Finn." Everyone else nodded as they split up into two groups, hoping to find the two prisoners they intended to rescue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Street~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Moon and River Butterfly continued walking through the Capital, the two found themselves surrounded by Stormtroopers, pointing their blasters at them…

[​IMG]

“Halt!” one of the Stormtroopers threatened Moon and River. “What is the meaning of this?!” Moon questioned. “Stand back, honey. I’ll deal with them,” River told his wife, “Now listen here you white… bucket helmet… things! I may be old, and fat, and short… but one thing I can promise you all is that you’ll absolutely regret trying to attack me and my wife.” “Thank you, dear. You REALLY struck fear into their hearts,” Moon sarcastically told her husband. Two Stormtroopers then switched their blasters to the non-fatal stun mode, and shot Moon and River, knocking them out. “Heh, is that the best you can d-” River exclaimed as he suddenly began to feel drowsy and fell to the ground unconscious.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

As he was walking to check on Ember and the other local Rebels, Connor noticed Darien and Rini outside their shack, discussing something as the two had a worried look on their faces…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Darien… Rini… is something the matter?” Connor asked the two as he approached them. “Oh, Connor,” Darien greeted the Rebel leader, “It’s just… Serena, Rini, and myself were planning to help out. But, there is one problem.” “Sammy is gonna wonder where me and Serena would be,” Rini added, “He might start suspecting that the two of us are Sailor Scouts.” “I see,” Connor commented as he was thinking of a solution to their problem, “I may have an idea…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

As Sammy was walking around the base, whistling to himself, Clemont approached him, wanting to speak to him…

[​IMG]

Hey, Sammy… think you can help me out with something?” Clemont asked. “Umm, sure,” Sammy responded, “What’s up?” “Well I was busy fixing a faulty generator for the local Rebels, but it’s taking me a lot longer than I anticipated,” Clemont said, “And since many of the Rebels are going off on a mission, I thought I’d ask you for help.” “Okay,” Sammy replied, “I don’t mind giving you a hand.” “Great!” Clemont happily said, “And don’t worry. Just do exactly as I say, and you should be fine.” Watching from a distance, Connor, Darien, and Rini were glad to see that Connor’s plan to keep Sammy busy while Rini and Serena went on the mission was successful…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Heh, it worked,” Darien commented. “Thanks, Connor!” Rini thanked Connor. “Do not mention it, little one,” Connor happily replied as he patted Rini on the head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very well then,” Sunburst told Kira and the others, “We’ll wait for you once you’re ready. Upon distracting them, my group will sneak into the facility. Hopefully we should be done with the mission before they call in reinforcements.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No need to," May responded to Tommy. "We're already prepared," Shining Armor added. "Well if we don't have anything else to do, then I say we go to the harbor right now," Jessie suggested.

~Somewhere Between Los Angeles and San Diego, California - The I-5 Highway~

As Jemma, Rubeus, Ruby, along with some Stormtroopers and Cybermen were in an armored vehicle on their way to San Diego, Rubeus told Jemma, “I'll be listening to everything. You run into any trouble, I'll be in your ear, talking you through it.” Once Rubeus handed Jemma an earpiece so he can communicate with her while she tried to talk to Donnie Gill, Jemma asked, “And what if he doesn't respond well?” “Then I suppose there'll be a new job opening at the L.A. facility,” Rubeus replied, grinning.

[​IMG]

As she arrived to the shack that was once her family’s home before the New World Order arrived in Destiny Islands, Moana hurried to her room, quickly opening drawers near her bed to look for a certain something. “No, no, no…” Moana said to herself as she rummaged through some clothes and other junk she left behind until she eventually found what she was looking for, “Yes, found it!” Taking out a necklace from the drawer, Moana happily stared at the item that once belonged to her grandmother before she passed away a couple of months ago. “I found it, Grandma,” Moana happily said as tears rolled down her cheeks, putting the necklace around her neck, “We’re together again.” Just then, Moana heard some commotion outside, hearing one of Stormtroopers on patrol saying, “Check the perimeter in this area. They couldn’t have gone far.” Wiping the tears from her face, Moana wondered, ‘Who is the Stormtrooper referring to? Is someone else on the island? Either way, I can’t stay here. Better get going.’ Moana then headed towards the back entrance to get out of her shack, hoping she would be able to leave Destiny Islands without any incident.

~The Capital - Rooftop~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

While Officer Jenny continued staking out with Murdock and Foggy, the three heard a truck racing towards the area. “Hmm, that truck’s driving awfully fast,” Jenny commented as she noticed the truck. However, once she realized that the truck wasn’t even slowing down, and was about to hit the building where two gangs were having negotiations, Jenny gasped, quickly contacting Looker via radio to warn him, “Chief! A truck’s about to hit the building that you’re in!” “OSHA!” Foggy cried as he and the others watched the truck slam hard into the building and overturning inside. “Jenny?” Looker’s voice spoke from Jenny’s radio…

[​IMG]

Chief, are you okay?” Officer Jenny asked Looker. “Don’t worry. We’re all fine,” Looker’s voice from Jenny’s radio responded, “Not sure what happened. The two gangs are checking it out right now.” “Something doesn’t seem right…” Matt wondered out loud, feeling suspicious about the whole thing.

~Shalour City, France - Tower of Mastery: Secret Basement~

[​IMG]

Upon entering the secret passage, Master Xehanort found himself in a dark hallway. Using his Keyblade, Xehanort lit all of the torches in the hallway’s walls with a simple swing, allowing him to clearly see the path in front of him. After walking for a while, it had appeared that Xehanort reached the end of the hallway, with nothing but a door in front of him. ‘It must be inside…’ Xehanort thought to himself. Opening the door, Xehanort swung his Keyblade once again to light the torches inside the room he entered. Once inside, Xehanort realized that he was in a tomb, with a sarcophagus located in the center. Walking towards the sarcophagus, Xehanort realized whose final resting place this was, kneeling next to it as he placed his hand and forehead on the sarcophagus. “Sauron… my ancestor… I finally found you…” Xehanort said, feeling really emotional over having located his ancestor’s tomb, “All my life, I have never known any family but you. Please… provide me with your wisdom…” Noticing something in the tomb glowing, Xehanort got up, and noticed a Keyblade appear on top of the sarcophagus. “Could this be…?” Xehanort wondered out loud as picked up the Keyblade that had appeared. But just as he picked it up, Xehanort had a vision in his head…

After witnessing the vision, Xehanort stared at the Keyblade he was carrying, saying, “No Name, huh? What is this Book of Prophecies? And what was with that black box? Sauron… what are you trying to tell me?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Nintendo High School: Hallway~

[​IMG][​IMG]

So, wanna visit Thor’s and Loki’s parents after school?” Vanellope asked Xion as they were heading to their last class for the day. “Sure, wouldn’t mind visiting them again,” Xion replied. “Sorry I couldn’t join you yesterday to check up on them. I had to study for a Biology quiz,” Vanellope said, “But anyway… how are they faring?” “They’re still very welcoming,” Xion answered, “But whenever I look at their faces, I can tell that they are still sad.” Sighing, Vanellope said, “First Loki, and then Thor… both on opposite sides by the way… I can’t imagine how tough it must be on their parents.” “I just wish all this can be over,” Xion replied, “No more fighting, no more war… just the five of us again. You, me, Luna, Loki, and Thor, eating sea-salt ice-cream while watching the sunset.” “I’m sure we’ll be together again one day. I just know it,” Vanellope said, with Xion smiling in response. Once the two reached Xion’s classroom, Xion told Vanellope, “Well, I’ll see you after class.” “Alrighty,” Vanellope replied as she walked away while Xion entered her classroom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Nintendo High School: Hallway (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

... then she swoops down, and the thief is too scared to even fight back!” Peni told Anais as the two were heading to their Gym class while Peni recalled how Spider-Gwen saved her the previous week, “Isn’t she cool?!” “So, you must really like Spider-Woman,” Anais replied. “Heh, is it that obvious?” Peni asked while blushing. “Well, after repeating the same story everyday for the past week, yeah, it’s kinda obvious,” Anais replied. “Oh, sorry,” Peni apologized as she scratched her head, “But I really wanna see her again. I’m thinking of trying to look for her between buildings after school. Wanna come?” “Sorry. My brothers are performing a school play based on ‘The Moon Kingdom’ after school,” Anais said, “My parents will be picking me up to go to Nintendo Elementary.” “Oh, that’s nice,” Peni replied, “‘The Moon Kingdom’ has always been a favorite story of mine when I was little. What characters will your brothers be playing?” “Darwin’s gonna be the narrator, while Gumball will be the Earth Prince,” Anais answered, “And get this, the Moon Princess will be played by a girl that Gumball has a crush on. Ugh, I’m never gonna understand love.” Peni simply giggled after hearing Anais’s comment on love.

Last edited: May 23, 2019
  18. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Hidden Palace Zone-

Harold looked pensive, he had two girls who wanted to be carried by him, Kimberly was slim and slender so her weight may not be much especially as she was light on her feet but Compa had a bit more... baggage in terms of her bust and after seeing Kirby's little enclosure and recalled spells did classify people as objects. "Very well, but if I have to handle you both, one of you will need a little bit of magic because I can't carry you both are you are right now, that'd be asking too much of my body so..." Harold pointed to Compa. "Mobilicorpus." Harold said as Compa found herself levitate then Harold jumped up and the Taka wings enlarged on his back and he Kimberly took his free hand as Compa was moved to somewhat sit on his back with her legs around his waist while levitating still.

"Here we go, try not to lose your grip." Harold said before flying forward a reasonable pace, keeping a tight grip on Kimberly's hand.

-North Sea - Gokai Galleon-

Marvelous looked at the group who politely refused and though he didn't outward show it, keeping his facial expression neutral, he was annoyed, couldn't they visibly see how much they struggled sharing that small dingy of a ship and who was to say there won't be another NWO ship on the way to crush them? But instead he didn't voice his displeasure and instead he spoke calmly and passively. "If that's what you all want, then I won't keep you any longer, it's been a pleasure indeed." Marvelous said, letting them head back to their ship without any resistance as Emma had a shocked expression on her face when Marvelous turned around, as if wordlessly asking if he planned on letting them leave and face certain death as the other Gokaigers didn't seem fazed by it.

"They made their choice and their bed, nothing I can say or do will stop them,. If they die, they die, simple as that, I have no interest in saving those who don't want any help, we're pirates, we live to make a profit that benefits us and not out of the goodness of our hearts." Marvelous said and looked to Gai. "Prepare to set sail, we have no further business here and certainly not needed here." Marvelous said, walking back into the Galleon.

Last edited: May 26, 2019
  19. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

-Hidden Palace Zone-

Kimberly held onto tight, holding Harold's hand and making sure her grip wasn't too tight but not too light either. Hermione held Vulpix, swinging with Nico while Ryotaro tried to run through the course, hoping that his luck didn't do anything to trip him up.

[​IMG]

-Gokai Galleon-

Gai pouted, "Aw, you could have persueded them a bit more. They don't know what they're missing not staying here on the ship." "But I think we have enough people on the ship now." Ahim said, looking at him. Gai pouted again, Emma said, "I'm just surprised at how Marvelous surprises me. I suppose now we need to figure out where we're headed next." Joe nodded and followed his captain, Gai just remained pouted and walked with them.

James stretched and looked as the crew returned.

Kira nodded and stretched, "Alright, we'll go and distract them. I just hope their skills and your magic can do as quickly as you can." "Well, we'll try to make sure." Troy said, Gia nodded, "All right, should we get going?" "Yes." Noah said, nodding.

[​IMG][​IMG]

"I yield! I yield!" Simba said, struggling with his hold. Nala breathed, happy to know he was smart enough to yield when he wasn't unable to fight back.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-San Diego, California - Hideout-

"Alright, we'll go with you." Tommy said, pulling his hood up as Thomas did the same. Dante said, pulling his hood up, "Uh, this place is near a forest. And I imagine that the harbor is pretty far." "We've been here since the Purge, Dante." Thomas said. "We know our way around." "And you don't stick out?" Dante asked, crossing his arms. Tommy said, "It's kinda easy to blend in."

He and his brother pulled their masks over their mouth as Dante sighed, doing the same.

20. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Hidden Palace Zone: Hi-Speed Mach Course~

Compa was surprised as she was suddenly lifted off the ground and carried along by magic down the pathway before telling him. "Thank you."

Nearly everyone was now at the door as Mario, Luigi, and Peach came rolling in, Ryuji quickly sidestepped causing them to collide with the door and opening it slightly. The brothers and Peach were dizzy as Daisy pointed at them with her thumb. "Well, that's them...anyone left?" Everyone looked before Neptune asked. "Where's Bowser and the woman with the flower for an eye?" Everyone looked around before seeing Bowser barreling towards them, Rose on his back as multiple drones were in pursuit, Rose casually remarking. "This is starting to become really annoying..." Bowser jolted around and fired upon a couple with his fire breath but the duo were greatly outnumbered. Blanc readied her axe telling Bowser. "Hold on, I'm coming!" only for both Makoto and Ann to step forward focusing with Ann telling Blanc. "We'll get them, don't worry..."

The pursing drones would soon be hit by a combinational attack of both fire and nuclear energy that the whole group would be sent through the door behind them and onto the next trial.

~Hidden Palace Zone: Entrance~

The aforementioned explosive sound despite coming from underground and muffled by the ground could somewhat be heard from the entryway, Astral who was hiding in the ground from Saphir and Olaf thought to itself. "What in the..." In the ensuing distraction, a pink diamond appeared, transformed into Kirby, seemingly ate the suitcase on the ground along with Saphir and Olaf before sinking through the floor with bulging cheeks. Astral got suspicious thinking. "There is no way that the boy can sink through the floor..." Astral then proceeded to follow "Kirby".

~Hidden Palace Zone: Anti-Gravity Float Course~

The room was seemingly just a large starry void with nearly no platform in sight other than the doorway which was ahead and above them, everyone was tumbling and floating about disoriented from the massive attack. Rose tried looking at Bowser and told him. "One of these days, you damn kids are going to kill me." Luigi was just regaining his orientation asking. "What happened? Did we just get smacked by an atomic bomb?" Akechi responded. "It's something like that..." Ann stuck her tongue out at Luigi. "Let's just say fire and nuclear energy are an explosive combination." Kirby was muffling something about being unable to see before pulling himself out from between Vert's chest. "I'm so sorry!" Vert laughed and hugged Kirby against her. "It's okay, you didn't mean to do that." Ryuji was staring at Kirby quietly thinking to himself before Yusuke calmly asked. "Now that we're past that door, how do you suppose we go through this room?"

"Well, the computer did say that this room has no gravity..." Futaba started trying to swim in midair failing to make any major headway. "...and clearly we aren't adjusted to...well lack of gravity." Ryuji was still floating about looking at Vert and Kirby before Noire grabbed him by the ear telling him. "Eyes up on her face, please." Mario then recalled something and raised a finger. "Luigi!" Luigi looked at Mario as Mario asked. "Remember our last fight with Shadow Mario?" Luigi nodded. "Yeah, you and I had to re-enter Earth's atmosphere and crashed into the Gokai Galleon. Why bring it up?" Mario instantly transformed into his golden form. "Transform, I got an idea." Luigi nodded and did as his brother requested.

Mario looked at everyone. "Listen, my brother and I have been in outer space before and had to deal with no gravity. We can get everyone to that door." Luigi then pointed out. "Mario, we got one problem. Last time we had to propel ourselves just to get to Earth from the Moon. We don't have a proper way of launching ourselves from here to the door and getting everyone over there." Rosalina looked at the two telling them. "Leave that to me..." focusing once again, the blonde brought forth her barrier. "...use my barrier to get up there." Luigi looked concerned. "But what about you?" Rosalina slowly smiled. "Don't worry about me Lui, my barrier can endure a lot."

Aoi turned towards the brothers. "I know you're used to your powers, but I don't want you two overdoing it. After all we still have a gauntlet ahead and you two will be needed." Mario then suggested. "Well, why don't we get Aoi up there first and then people can launch towards him and he can use that magic thing he and C.C. know." Aoi facepalmed loudly on his helmet. "Mario, that magic thing is called the Force...however you're onto something." Mario gave him a thumbs up before floating over to Luigi and sat atop his shoulders, Luigi held onto his brother's legs as Mario grabbed Aoi and the three soon launched themselves using Rosalina's barrier as a wall.

The trio were flying towards the door at high velocity before Aoi let himself go and landed on the platform. "Alright! Let's start getting folks over!" Mario and Luigi split off and launched themselves from the door and headed back down to the ground to pick up more people.

~Hidden Palace Zone: Unknown~

A large machine was casually sitting within the confines of a dark room, the only lighting being from itself and the screens around it with a heart-shape on the front of the machine in red lighting. There were also four hologram screens up in front of it. One display coming from the entrance where Saphir and Olaf were, one from where Mario and company were, one from the start of the High-Speed Mach Course, and the last screen from an unknown mural room as the Kirby copy rose up and spat out the suitcase, Saphir, and Olaf, the voice explaining to the two. "I apologize for the sudden and unplanned trip, but there is an S-Type intruder that I have detected to be a threat and have brought you two down here for safety reasons using one of my drones. Do not worry though, the room you are in is completely safe so feel free to relax until the others have arrived from the Anti-Gravity Float Course." The machine then noted the screen with the High-Speed Mach Course as Astral appeared thinking to itself. "I will deal with you, shortly."​

Last edited: May 24, 2019