Crossover: Re: Mario's High School Days II - Age of the New World Order

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 10, 2018.

1. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

--Suitcase-

Harold rubbed his eyes as he sat outside on the porch of the house, letting out a yawn, it been a week and things were... normal he wanted to say, it was mainly just catching up, testing out the Build forms with Anna and Elsa enjoyed some much needed freedom without the castle walls as Harold got up and went to head back inside for some food to cook up for everyone then went to check on Anna and Elsa first as it was on the way to Kimberly's room and he opened the door, he imagined the two sisters would be awake but he was half-right, they were indeed awake except they were in the middle of getting dressed or rather starting to get dressed .

"Whoa..." Harold thought, he saw curves he never seen before and a distinct difference of freckles between the two, the three occupants stared at one another in silence, their brains sinking in the information of what was happening.

-Monacar-

Yuuki examined the suitcase Bowser carried in. "Wonder who would leave a suitcase lying around out here unless the owner was making a break for safety, leaving it behind?" Yuuki wondered.

-Gokai Galleon-

During the week, Marvelous put the new passengers to work on whatever job what necessary as they drifted in the ocean, he stood on deck, looking out at the vast sea.

2. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Abandoned Japanese Military Base-

"Are you guys going to be okay while I'm gone?" Serena asked her friends as she packed her things to go out with Conner and the others. Ami nodded, "You go on and get to know Darien and Rini more." "Just behave yourself." Luna said. "We won't be there to make sure you do." "I know." Serena said, sweatdropping in embarrassment.

Rey packed her bag and put it over her shoulder, then pulled her hair back into a loose ponytail. She gripped her chest and nodded, "I'm ready for this."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hidden Palace Zone-

"Well, they said there was life in that suitcase." Hermione said, holding Vulpix in her arms. "But how could be life in that suitcase...... I have no idea." Nico looked at the suitcase and shrugged, "It looks like a regular suitcase to me." Ryotaro kept quiet, not sure what to add on the suitcase.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gokai Galleon-

Emma stepped on the deck, looking out at the vast sea. 'Wow.....' She thought. 'This is beautiful....' Then she looked at the red coated captain, Emma thought to herself, 'At first glance, he only seems interested in treasure but when I appeared on the ship, he took me in and made part of his crew, teaching me to be a pirate. So somewhere in him, there is a kind heart.'

Harry stretched, looking as James was losing a card game to Luka and Joe, Lily was helping Doc with some of his creations while Gai was showing some games to the Wilys and Remus sipped some tea with Ahim. Rilou was feeling better and sat on the couch with Harry.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Suitcase-

"Harold!!" Elsa shouted, sending a icy blast and freezing the door. "Geez, at least knock next time!" Anna blushed, as they continued to get dressed. Kimberly put on her Ninjetti outfit, tying the headband around her head. She touched the Crane emblem on her chest, and breathed, tucking her necklace into her shirt.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace - Dungeon-

Zedd entered the dungeon with Rita and looked at Zordon in his prison. "Zordon, last week, I saw something strange. There was a new team of Rangers out and about." "A new team of Rangers?" Rita asked. Zedd nodded, "A thief group of Rangers." "Really, the mighty Zordon would stoop so low to make a team of thief Rangers?" Rita said, laughing. Zedd was unfazed and asked, "Did you arrange for this new team to appear after the Purge?"

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Siwa, Egypt~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Constanze safely landed her airship in Siwa with some assistance from Rebels on the ground, she and the others got out of the airship. The group then noticed the North African Rebel leader himself, Bayek, along with his wife, Aya, and a couple other Rebels ready to greet them…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Ahlan wa sahlan,” Bayek greeted Amanda and the others in Arabic before beginning to speak a language that Amanda and the others could understand, “Welcome to Siwa.” “Hey there,” Amanda replied as she shook Bayek’s hand, “It’s nice to finally meet you, Bayek.” “Are you Amanda?” Aya questioned. “Yep, that’s me,” Amanda answered before pointing Bayek and Aya to Ursula and the others, “And this here is my crew.Wonderful,” Aya commented. “Have you brought the supplies we asked for?” Bayek asked. “We sure did,” Amanda responded. “Supplies? You mean the crates we picked up in Cyprus yesterday, right?” Akko asked. “Yep, those are the ones,” Amanda replied, “Constanze, show them the crates. Jasminka, help ‘em out carrying the crates.” Both Jasminka and Constanze nodded as they led some Rebels to the airship so they can start moving the crates. “You know, you never did tell us what was in those crates,” Diana told Amanda, “Let me guess… weapons? Or perhaps even New World Order secrets?” “Actually, they’re food and medical supplies,” Amanda retorted. “What?!” a surprised Diana wondered out loud. “She’s right,” Bayek said. “We have been running dangerously low on supplies,” Aya added, “People are starving. The sick desperately need care. What you brought us today gives us a much needed relief.” “Yeah, so once the crates have been moved, we’re gonna need to help out with distributing them to the locals,” Amanda told Akko and the others. As Akko, Lotte, and Sucy looked at each other and nodded, Lotte replied, “Sure, we can help out.” “Thank you so much for your help,” Bayek thanked Akko and the others as he and Aya joined the other Rebels in moving the crates from Constanze’s airship. As for Diana, she was still stunned to hear that this mission was actually meant to provide humanitarian aid, especially since she viewed Rebels as nothing but violent extremists. “Diana, are you okay?” Ursula asked. “Oh, umm… it’s nothing,” Diana lied as she still tried to wrap her mind around things.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Moon Palace - Dungeon~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Zordon didn't say a word in response, simply staring at Zedd, Rita, and Thrax with a stoic look on his face. “Not talking, eh? Suit yourself,” Thrax commented as he pressed on a button the wall, causing Zordon to get electrocuted with bolts of electricity. As Thrax enjoyed watching Zordon cry in pain, he pressed the button again, stopping the electrocution, asking Zordon, “Sure you don't want to say anything?” “I… don't know who these Rangers are,” Zordon replied, “But know this, as long as there is evil, there will always be those who will stand up to people like you. So the appearance of new Rangers should be no surprise.” Unimpressed, Thrax pressed the button on the wall again, happily watching as Zordon was continued to be tortured by bolts of electricity.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Irkutsk, Russia~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Gilda and Sabine where walking back to the Rebel hideout after having purchased groceries, they heard a commotion in the distance. “What’s that?” Gilda questioned. “I’m not sure,” Sabine replied, “Let’s check it out.” Nodding, Golda followed Sabine as they headed towards the commotion, wondering what was going on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Shalour City, France: Forest~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Soldiers,” Admiral Trench said as he faced the Stormtroopers and Cybermen that have gathered to listen to him, “Today, we will be sending a message to the Rebel Alliance that any attempt to go against the New World Order will be met with a severe and unforgiving response. Today, the Rebel scum will be wiped out from Shalour City and the New World Order will reaffirm its control. Our AT-ATs will rain down fire upon the city, and we will then gloriously march towards the city, finishing off what is left of them. Walk proud, and leave no survivors!” Many Stormtroopers then cheered in response, ready for battle. As for Aveline, she looked around, noticing something strange. “What’s wrong?” Loki asked her. “Wasn’t there supposed to be an Inquisitor joining us in battle?” Aveline questioned. “Good question…” Loki replied, remembering that he did hear that an Inquisitor would be arriving, but didn’t see any around.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Flashback: One Day Ago - Los Angeles, California: Jemma Simmons’ Apartment~

[​IMG]

As Jemma returned from her job at a local New World Order facility, Jemma heard a thud in her kitchen. Thinking that someone broke into her apartment, Jemma grabbed a pistol from her purse, and slowly made her way towards the kitchen. Once she arrived to her kitchen, Jemma quickly pointed her gun at the man who was there, only to notice it was none other than Jefferey Mace…

[​IMG]

Did you think I wouldn't find out?” the North American Rebel leader asked Simmons as she lowered her gun while Mace opened the fridge, “Sriracha? Beer? That's all? What kind of diet is that?” “Well, I also have tea,” Jemma replied, smiling to see a friendly face after having infiltrated the New World Order for so long, “And if my diet's such a concern, then perhaps dead drops shouldn't involve fast food.” “We'll revisit that protocol,” Mace said, “I picked up some groceries.” Placing a grocery bag on a table, Jeffery began taking out items he bought, commenting, “We've got... steak ... grass-fed ... fingerling potatoes, kale ... organic. It's basic, but I do good basic. While I cook, you debrief.” Happily nodding, Jemma asked, “Do you know Donnie Gill?” “The J.I.A. intern who had the freak accident?” Mace questioned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Scotland~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I hafta say, it’s a real surprise that yer visitin’ Scotland, Saphir,” Fergus told Saphir, who was joined by Olaf along with a couple of Stormtroopers and Cybermen. “Something urgent came up. I may have to stay in Scotland for a while,” Saphir responded, “If it wouldn’t be too much trouble, I require a hotel room during my stay.” “Of course,” Fergus said, “Follow me.” Nodding in response, Saphir told Olaf, “Let’s go, Olaf.” “Right behind you,” the snowman responded as he, along with the Stormtroopers and Cybermen, began following Fergus and Saphir.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~North Sea - Silver’s Boat~

The sea is all clear, Mr. Sparrow,” Pipsqueak reported as he looked for any possible New World Order ships with his telescope. “Good work Pip,” Jack replied before turning his attention to Silver, “Full speed ahead, Silver!” “Aye aye!” Silver exclaimed as he piloted his boat even faster while his Chikorita stood on his shoulder, watching. Elsewhere on deck, Kristoff and Sven were simply enjoying the view, relieved to have gotten away from Arendelle. “Hey, Jack… thanks for saving me and Sven,” Kristoff thanked Sparrow, “I don’t know how much longer Sven and I could have lasted in Arendelle given how New World Order presence over there has skyrocketed recently, what with that Rider appearing as well as Elsa and Anna disappearing.” “Think nothing of it, mate,” Jack responded, “Soon, we’ll have you in safe hands in Scotland under the watchful eye of Fergus.” “Yeah, but still… Arendelle is a lost cause at this point,” Kristoff commented. “Never say that, mate,” Sparrow replied, “It may look bad now, but in time, I am sure that the Rebels will finally gain the upper hand. And eventually, Arendelle will be free, just like the rest of the world.” “Yeah… you’re right,” Kristoff said, smiling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

You sure you don’t wanna tag along?” Darien asked Fury, Hiro, and Baymax. “Nah, I’m good. I think my skills would be better put to use here,” Nick replied. “Yeah, same with me and Baymax,” Hiro added. “It’s fine, I understand,” Darien said, “I’m just relieved to know that you guys are okay after that day we lost track of each other.” “Feeling’s mutual, Darien, feeling’s mutual,” Nick replied as he put his hand on Darien’s shoulder, “You be careful out there, alright?” As Darien nodded in response, Baymax said, “Darien, just remember to maintain a healthy diet and regular exercise, and you should be fine.” “Heh, I’ll be sure to remember that, Baymax,” Darien replied.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Hey Rini! Got everything?” Sammy asked as he met up with Rini. “Yep,” Rini replied, “Packed up everything. What about you?” “Yeah, same,” Sammy said, “All that's left now is meeting up with Darien and Serena.” “Wait… what about Luna?” Rini asked. “Good question,” Sammy replied, “I think Serena's gonna bring her, but let me check just to be sure.” “Okay,” Rini said as Sammy left to look for Luna.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown (Again x2)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

So, how exactly are we gonna go to China?” Marco asked Connor, as he and Star were wondering how the trip was going to go. “Simple,” Connor replied, “We will be teleporting.” “Oh, just like Mewtwo teleported us here?” Star asked. “Yes,” Connor answered, “However, this time, it will be Discord teleporting us all.” “Discord?” both Star and Marco wondered out loud. “Oooh, did someone call my name?” Discord asked as he suddenly teleported himself between Star and Marco…

[​IMG]

I must say, I’m flattered,” Discord continued. “Huh, so you’re Discord… I keep seeing you around the base, but I never really knew who you are,” Marco replied, “I guess this means we gotta introduce ourselves. Well, I’m Marco Diaz... Nintendo High School freshman who left school to join the Rebellion.” “And I’m Marco’s friend, Star Butterfly,” Star added, “A magical princess from a dimension called Mewni, who came to Earth as a foreign exchange student, and somehow found myself tangled in this conflict.” “Wonderful to meet the two of you,” Discord replied before shifting his attention to Star, “You said you’re from another dimension?” “Yeah. Long story,” Star answered. “Anyway, I will leave the three of you to get acquainted,” Connor told Marco, Discord, and Star, “Discord, once everyone is ready, get ready to teleport us all.” “Yes, sir!” Discord replied with a salute as Connor walked away.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  4. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Hidden Palace Zone~

"Looks can be very deceiving and anything or even anyone can not be what they seem to be." Peach calmly explained as she looked at Yuuki recalling the night at Gaston's party where Shadow Mario had made an appearance posing as the real Mario. "Although I wouldn't be sure on how there is life within that suitcase either unless it's by magic or by science." Aoi was busy working on frying bacon as he added in a deep voice. "It can be either or, doesn't matter as we still dunno the contents within despite using one of the sixty-four techniques to scan the area." Uni rolled her eyes. "Yeah, Peppy told us that Scan cannot directly tell who the person is." Aoi nodded. "Anyway, Rose and I had a job to do by our boss to procure an animatronic body. He didn't tell us why but he did say we would need help from a team of Rangers who were based on thieves..." Futaba interrupted him seemingly in glee as she asked. "Like the Neo Phoenix Feathermen?" Aoi blinked. "Yes...and much like the Rangers and Riders who used to populate the world prior to the Purge. We went to America after we found Hermione, Yuuki, Nico, and Ryotaro travelling via a train that went though dimensions or something like that and went to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria...the base of the Purple Guy's forces. KOS-MOS had already been there incognito until we arrived and we began to go after the body. Once we got the body we handed it off to Fulgore and KOS-MOS before making a break for it...and now the Purple Guy knows what happened and reported it to Astral leading us here."

As they were talking, working, and waiting for breakfast to be done, a lone gray bat S-Type seemingly made entirely of crystal detached itself from the ceiling and started to dive at Yoshi's head. Ryuji quickly noticed the bat moving and stood up pulling out a shotgun and fired one shot that collided with the bat knocking it to the ground. Blanc shouted in shock. "What the hell was that!?" The S-Type sparked and fidgeted about like it was having a seizure before collapsing. the bat then turned into a futuristic looking gray octahedron. Luigi slowly walked up to the octahedron and pulled out his S-Type radar noting that it wasn't giving details and mentioned. "I don't know what this is, but apparently it can mimic S-Types since the radar can't make heads or tails of it." Aoi then walked over and picked up the octahedron before his helmet started to download the information and a map of the entire Hidden Palace. "Luigi's right, according to my readings...this is an artificially made hologram of an S-Type...specifically a Batbot that could have acted and hurt us like the real thing." Yoshi sighed and looked at Ryuji. "Thanks for saving my life there." Ryuji nodded before Aoi mentioned. "Now that I think about it...this looks like tech I've seen at work." Morgana soon joined him and looked at the octahedron. "Yeah, it looks like something made from Star Road." Aoi looked at everyone. "Okay, listen up...I have a map of the area thanks to this...hologram S-Type whatever thing. After we eat, we will need to start moving inwards...who knows what else could be inside." Mario then pointed at the suitcase asking. "What about the suitcase?" Aoi then answered Mario bluntly. "We can't have Bowser lugging the thing around all over the palace, it's be a liability. So we're going to have to get the occupants out of there." Mario then walked over and knocked on the suitcase telling it. "Yoo-hoo, can you people inside come on out please?" Noire sighed. "I don't think Aoi meant getting them out by literally knocking."​

5. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Suticase~

Harold blushed at the unfortunate accident, at least he had the foresight to get away before getting frozen by Elsa, to be fair, he wasn't exactly used to having the opposite sex being with him for this long as Harold walked away to try and let the atmosphere untense and be less awakward as he moved to the outdoor shed to check some things, he paused for a moment, there was a small blinker on, indicating the suitcase had been moved from it's original position, a small security charm to elt him know and he sighed, too bad magic didn't afford eyes outside the suitcase and listened, seeme dliek the colelctors were somewhat aware of the signs of life within the suitcase.

"Bloody Merlin, first that guy in London who somehow knew it wasn't an ordinary trunk despite being worn and battered to blend with the surroundings and look like the owners of the building left tin a hurry and then this, is there anything doesn't penetrate magical enchantments out there?" Harold grumbled, nothing was sacred these days, he might as well get it over with lest something unfortunate happen as Harold climbed the steep stairs upwards and the unlatched the suitcases lock and pushes upwards, his head and shoulders emerged from within the suitcase.

"Merlin, can't you people respect privacy? And first off, how did you even know there are people in this thing? I practically bloody charmed the thing to be as inconspicuous as possible to flook like it was left behind since nobody gives two glances at people leaving crap behind." Harold said in pure British irritation. "Yes, I'm a magical and no, nobody else is invited to come in, this is practically my home." Harold said and looked at the strange assortment of people.

"Okay... I seen odd groups but you lot take the cake as I doubt any of you work for that Order." Harold noted, it been a weke isndie the suitcase and he didn't want to expose Anna and Elsa yet, he had to check if Arendelle or such have announced the kidnapping.

6. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hidden Palace Zone-

"If I didn't know any better, I would say this was the start of a weird but important sidequest." Nico said, casually slipping into her gamer self. Ryotaro sweatdropped at her, not sure what to say about her gamer talk. He wept as he pulled by her to talk about where they go and what to steal next. However, as soon as Harold popped up, Hermione removed her mask and looked surprised at the person whose head was sticking out of the suitcase but not because of that.

"Harry?" She asked. "Harry, is that you?" She let Vulpix hop to the ground and went to Harold, kneeling down to look at him face-to-face.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Serena saw Sammy and Rini come up, she looked at them and asked, "Hey, Rini, Sammy. What's going on? You two ready for this big adventure we're gonna have?" 'I hope this trip teaches her some important stuff she needs to know.' Luna thought to herself and sighed.

Rey pulled her bag over her shoulder and looked around, before turning on her foot and going to join the others who were ready to go.

-Gokai Galleon-

"Marvelous...." Emma asked, gently touching his shoulder. "I was wondering, how long are we going to sail on the water? And are you ready for my Gokai Gun lesson? I've really been working on resisting the recoil from the shot. I'm not sure if I'm up to the level of pirate like you and the others, but I've been working really hard to be a pirate."

Sitting at the table, Harry witnessed as his father lost again to Luka and wept with his head on the table with the hood over his head. Remus smiled and laughed, patting his friend on the head for his misfortunate. Lily kept quiet, thinking of her sister as she sat with Don.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace - Dungeon-

"Right, it was silly of me to think that the righteous Zordon would actually create a team of Rangers based on thieves." Zedd said. "Even more to think that you would have a team prepared and appear after a event like the Purge. Not to mention, no Ranger team would meet up with that cowardly Den-O boy you picked." "Yeah," Rita said. "No way Zordon would actually have a group of thieves as Rangers."

"Still, Rita, we should keep a eye on this new Ranger team and see what they do." Zedd said. "If given enough time, they will be a threat."

7. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Hidden Palace Zone~

Everyone looked at Harold merely blinking in surprise at his rant before Mario casually said. "Well...we got somebody out. It's that one guy from Gaston's party." Luigi facepalmed. "We can see that." Aoi then stepped forward to face Harold telling the Mario Bros. "Let me handle this, you two." Aoi stood firm and calmly explained. "First off, thanks for stating that you are a Conduit...it's gonna save trouble later, second...none of us were trying to get into your home, we were trying to actually get you out here. and third, my partner over here knows of a scanning technique that can bypass your charms...although it can't tell us whether or not people work for the Order since it's meant to find S-Types. By the way, there was more than one lifeform detected in the trunk." Mario then looked at Harold as he made the note about the group commenting. "No, none of us work for the NWO. At best most of us are Nintendo High students viewing the NWO as the bad guys while being allied with the Rebels. We're actually here trying to locate a ship when we found your trunk and figured we'd take it with us so that the NWO can't steal it." Aoi sighed. "Blunt, but to the point, what Mario said is true. We're in the middle of having breakfast right now before we head deeper into the Hidden Palace. We figured that it would probably be easier to get you out here so we won't have to drag your trunk along as a liability considering the strange security that this place has. Oh and speaking of which my name's Aoi Kazue, the woman with the flower in her eye is my partner Rose, this guy here's Mario..."

Vert looked at Nico with a grin as she mentioned. "I hope we get a nice reward from this sidequest, teehee." Noire rolled her eyes as Futaba shouted. "Yeah, get some rare loot and rewards, even a new party member." Noire sighed as all of the gaming lingo was being thrown about just as Neptune handed her a plate of breakfast. "Here you go, just like at home." Noire smiled and patted Neptune on the head. "Thanks." and started to eat.

"...and lastly these are Hermione, Nico, and Yuuki. They're a ranger team." Aoi explained after introducing everyone to Harold.

~Abandoned Japanese Military Base~

Once they were ready, Jumpman, Fujiko, Ruiji, Histoire, Compile, Deco, and Kamek all stood with the others ready to depart. The Puppet appearing behind Jumpman and Ruiji in a protective stance of sorts.​

8. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Surge, in my absence, I entrust you with this base,” Connor informed Lt. Surge, “I know that you will keep it and the Rebels remaining here safe from the New World Order.” “I’d be honored, Connor,” Lt. Surge happily replied. “We know you will be successful in your journey across the world,” Adwale added. “Thank you… my friends,” Connor thanked Surge and Adewale as he shook hands with both of them, “Stay safe.” “You too,” Surge replied as Connor began walking away. “Pikapi!” Haymitch cried as he rushed towards Connor, climbing up to his shoulder…

[​IMG]

Hehe, hello, Haymitch,” Connor greeted Haymitch, patting him on the head. “Pika!” Haymitch happily said as Connor patted him. The two then noticed Katniss approaching them, ready to go on the journey with them…

[​IMG]

Hey. Ready to go?” Katniss asked. “Yes,” Connor replied, smiling as he and Katniss held hands, and began walking to the center of the base to join the others who would be journeying with them. Meanwhile, watching them from a distance were Dick and Ritchie (along with Sparky, who was on Ritchie’s shoulder)...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Dick sighed, he said, “Oh, look at Connor, all grown up, going out to save the world with his girlfriend.” “Let me guess… you’re depressed that you don’t have a girlfriend yourself?” Ritchie asked Dick. “Who, me? Nah,” Dick replied, “Can’t a guy feel happy for his best bud?” “Yeah, I suppose,” Ritchie said, grinning as he and Dick went to join the others who would be traveling.

As Sven and Kristoff watched the sea below, the two noticed something in the distance. “What’s that?” Kristoff wondered out loud. “Must be a ship,” Pipsqueak answered as he looked through his telescope to get a better view of what Sven and Kristoff saw. “But is it friendly?” Kristoff asked. Lowering his telescope after seeing what he needed to see, Pipsqueak replied, “No… it’s a New World Order ship...” “Oh no…” Kristoff said with a worried tone in his voice. Hearing that there was a nearby New World Order ship, Jack ordered Silver, “Silver, turn this boat around. I do not want an engagement with the New World Order!” “Aye, aye,” Silver replied as he turned his boat away from the New World Order ship, hoping to lose it as he tried going faster.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Irkutsk, Russia - Outside Orphanage~

This is an orphanage! How could you be so heartless as to tear it down?!” Leia scolded Cassidy and Butch after they (along with two Stormtroopers) came to Leia’s orphanage in order to give her a notice that the New World Order was forcing her and the orphans out of the orphanage so that they can tear it down to build a new facility. “Now, now, ma’am… we already told you that the New World Order will gladly take in the orphans and provide them with a new home,” Cassidy said, trying to calm Leia down. “I will never let people like you take the children!” Leia angrily retorted, while Scootaloo fearfully watched what was happening along with other orphans. “Ma’am, we’re only going to say this once… move aside,” Butch warned Leia as the Stormtroopers got their blasters ready in case they had to use force. However, before Leia could even reply, everyone noticed a smoke bomb land near Butch, Cassidy, and the Stormtroopers accompanying them. The bomb then emitted a thick smokescreen, greatly reducing visibility in the area. “What the… what’s going on?!” Cassidy cried. Amidst the confusion, Leia felt someone grab her hand in order to get her out of the area…

[​IMG]

Come on, let’s get out of here!” Sabine told Leia as she dragged her out of the area, while Gilda was dealing with the orphans…

[​IMG]

Come on, kids, follow me!” Gilda ordered the orphans as she carried Scootaloo while leading the other children away from the area.

~Shalour City, France~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Wow, pretty chilly today, huh, guys?” Serena commented as she, along with her Pancham and Fennekin, rode on her Rhyhorn, traversing through Shalour City as today was her turn to do patrol duty. “Fokka!” Serena’s Fennekin nodded in agreement. “Pancham!” Serena’s Pancham concurred as well. As she exhaled, Serena noticed the vapor from her breath as a result of the cold weather. “Good thing I brought my jacket from Lumiose City… I’d hate to walk around sleeveless in this cold temperature,” Serena commented. However, as her Rhyhorn continued traversing, Serena felt her Rhyhorn suddenly come to a halt, as though it noticed something. “Rhyhorn… what’s wrong?” Serena asked her Rhyhorn, who she noticed looked alert. “Fokka!” Serena’s Fennekin cried, pointing with her paw at something in the distance, just outside of the city. “Huh, what’s that?” Serena wondered aloud as she took out her binoculars to get a better look at what Fennekin pointed out. But upon looking through her binoculars, Serena gasped as her heart sank, saying, “Oh no…” As Serena lowered her binoculars, both Fennekin and Pancham grabbed it, with each looking through one of the two telescopes on the binoculars to see what Serena saw. Both were just as shocked as well, noticing the just outside the city, around six large AT-ATs were slowly marching towards Shalour City, ready to attack it.

We gotta warn the others…” Serena said, with Pancham and Fennekin both nodding in agreement, “Come on, Rhyhorn! Back to the Tower of Mastery!” Doing as he was told, Serena’s Rhyhorn quickly turned around and charged right back to the Tower of Mastery. “THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS COMING!” Serena yelled, trying to warn the locals, “I REPEAT… THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS COMING!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Flashback: One Day Ago - Los Angeles, California: Jemma Simmons’ Apartment~

[​IMG][​IMG]

I mean, I knew he was a gifted scientist, but you're saying he's... a gifted scientist,” Mace said as he and Jemma were having dinner while discussing Donnie Gill, a person that the New World Order seemed to have an interest in. “Gill was struck by lightning while holding the device that created the storm,” Jemma replied, recalling the freak accident that happened with Donnie about a year ago while he was a J.I.A. intern, “Perhaps the electrical surge activated the Conduit gene inside him, because after that, he seemed to have cryogenic powers all of a sudden. It's just... well, it's just speculation.” “In other words, he pretty much has the same powers as Queen Elsa,” Jeffery commented. “Yeah, pretty much,” Jemma responded, “Curious thing about her disappearance days ago. Were the Rebels involved?” “As far as I know, no,” Mace answered. “Well, anyway, they're keeping me sequestered in the downstairs lab,” Simmons said, describing her time working/infiltrating at a local New World Order facility, “I usually advance much more quickly, but they are intent on wasting my talents doing rudimentary biochem and molecular analysis on blind samples.” “It's not about your intellect,” Mace replied after drinking some water, “Have you made friends?” “Oh, sir, you don't need to worry,” Jemma replied, “I mean, it's been a tad lonely, true, but... you weren't asking out of concern of my feelings, were you?” “Undercover is all about the relationships you make,” Mace said, “If you're gonna move up in the New World Order, you need to make friends.” “Be like Alan?” Jemma questioned, remembering how someone on her J.I.A. team ended up secretly being a Crystal Order member, “I can't lie like he did.” “You don't need to,” Mace replied, “Selective truths. You're very likable. Use that.” Sighing, Jemma decided to change the topic, asking, “So, how is everyone?” “Fitz is okay,” Mace replied, knowing that Fitz was the one she cared for the most, “He's hanging in there.” “So, you think they're trying to recruit Donnie Gill as a scientist?” Jemma questioned. “That would be the best-case scenario,” Mace replied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Oh, there you are, Serena,” Sammy replied as he and Rini noticed Serena and Luna, “I was actually just gonna make sure we weren't gonna forget about Luna. But, looks like she's here.” As Sammy picked up Luna, he continued, “Wouldn't wanna forget about her.” Just then, Rini and the others heard Finnick's voice on the speakers throughout the entire base, notifying those who were going on the journey that it was now time…

[​IMG]

Attention,” Finnick Surge's voice said on the speakers, “All traveling Rebels, please join up at the center of the base for final preparations before the beginning of their journey.” After hearing the announcement, Rini and the others noticed Darien approach them…

[​IMG]

Come on guys, let's go,” Darien said, “We don't wanna be late.” “Okay,” Rini replied, nodding as she followed Darien along with Sammy, who was still carrying Luna. “Let's go Serena,” Sammy told his sister.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sioux Falls, South Dakota - Rebel Hideout~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Having arrived to the city of Sioux Falls, Cassian headed towards the main Rebel hideout in the city along with Jyn to meet with the local Rebels there in order to hopefully get some Rebels to assist his team with his upcoming mission in a facility outside the city. “Ah, you must be Cassian,” Sunburst greeted Cassian as he approached him and Jyn…

[​IMG]

I got your message,” Sunburst continued, “Something about rescuing someone from a facility outside Sioux Falls?” “Yes,” Jyn answered, “It’s my father. He has information that could prove useful for the Rebellion.” “Huh… interesting,” Sunburst commented. “We thought we might seek the help from local Rebels in the city,” Cassian said. “Well, I can’t speak for the others, but I personally would be happy to volunteer,” Sunburst replied, “Let me bring this up with the others, and I’ll let you know if anyone else would like to help out. In the meantime, make yourselves at home.” “Thank you,” both Cassian and Jyn thanked the pony as he walked away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Somewhere in Sub-Sahara Africa - Rebel Base~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After breakfast, T’Challa met up with his sister, both ready for T’Challa’s coronation ceremony. Shuri, who was dressed in a traditional Wakandan ceremonial outfit, asked her brother, “Ready?” Nodding, T’Challa responded, “Ready.” The two then proceeded to the center of the base, where everyone else would be gathered for the ceremony.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Scotland - Hotel Room~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Wow, this is nice,” Olaf commented as he and Saphir arrived to the hotel room where they would be staying while in Scotland, “Saphir, you never did tell me, but what is this urgent business you keep talking about?” “This,” Saphir responded, taking out the device that Loki and Aveline gave him a week ago, “Now, promise to stay quiet, okay?” “Okay,” the snowman whispered back, “So… what's that doohickey you got there?” “A tracker that’ll show us where Elsa and Anna are,” Saphir answered. Gasping, Olaf quickly covered his mouth so he wouldn't scream in joy and arouse suspicion from those outside the room. “B-but how did you get this?” Olaf questioned. “Remember Loki and Aveline?” Saphir asked Olaf. “Those two Stormtroopers who put us to sleep when that Rider threatened us with a bomb? Yeah, I remember,” Olaf replied. “Well, when I woke up, they revealed to me that a very tiny tracker was placed Elsa before she was taken away,” Saphir said as he switched the device he was carrying on, “And this device shows us where she and her sister, Anna, are.” As Saphir showed Olaf the map on the device's screen, he continued, “I have been monitoring Elsa's location for the past week, and it seems she hasn't moved much. Other than that, her location indicates that she is indeed in Scotland, in an area called the Hidden Palace.” “Woow…” Olaf said in awe as he stared at the device's screen, “Wait… are we gonna tell the New World Order about this?” “Actually, no,” Saphir responded, much to Olaf's surprise, “I know Aveline and Loki asked me to report this to the New World Order, but I feel this is something I must do on my own… with some help from you of course. I don't want Stormtroopers or Cybermen to potentially ruin this plan.” “Well, if you say so,” Olaf said, shrugging, “But… how are we gonna look for Elsa and Anna without Stormtroopers and Cybermen by our side. You know they'll insist on coming along.” “Heh, leave that to me,” Saphir replied with a grin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown (Again x2)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

You think you’ll be okay here without many of us remaining?” Hiccup asked Kevin. “Eh, don't worry about me,” Flynn replied, “Besides, I've still gotta keep working on trying to figure out a way to deal with this MCP that is controlling all these Cybermen.” “Yeah, well… good luck with that,” Hiccup said, “Hopefully when this is all over, you'll get your arcade back, and I can go back to working for you.” “Looking forward to it Hiccup,” Flynn replied. Just then, Kevin and Hiccup heard Finnick's announcement on the base's speakers. “Well, that's my cue,” Hiccup said as he shifted his attention to Toothless, “Let's go, bud.” As Toothless nodded in response, the two began walking away, with Hiccup waving goodbye to Flynn, telling him, “See ya, Mr. Flynn.” “Take care, kiddo,” Flynn replied, nodding as he waved goodbye as well.

9. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Hidden Palace Zone-

Harold was face to face with one Miss Hermione Granger who asked if he was truly Harry Potter, he couldn't deny the similarities and decided to be playful as he gave her a kiss on the lips lasting only for a a few seconds and then spoke. "If I was Harry Potter, I'd say yes but no, I'm Harold Flamel which I'm sure you know where that surname comes from." as Harold listened to the explanation and his eyes narrowed slightly at the ention of whatever they used to detect more lifeforms in the trunk. "I see... and I assume you wish to create an alliance to explore this Hidden Palace in the event that its secrets can be useful in taking down the NWO... Well, have your breakfast and I'll emerge with my associate, however, two occupants have to stay in the trunk for their wellbeing until I confirm the NWO isn't after them." Harold said and descended back down into the suitcase.

"I would also appreciate it if nobody comes down either, we'll be out in no more than ten minutes since we also need to eat ourselves and I need to consort with my associate o what we should do." Harold called out and headed to the house with Kimberly, Anna and Elsa as he sighed, rubbing a hand ove rhis face as Kimebrly asked what was wrong.

"We got picked up by a passing group with a technique being able to penetrate the protections I placed on the suitcase and they detected how many of us are in here, they are a group who want to take down the NWO and likely want to forge an alliance to explore a Hidden Palace that might hold a secret to beating it." Harold explained and Elsa asked if they were in danger. "They can only detect lifeforms, so I assume they can't be more specific in gender, for all they all, I could be travelling with magical creatures... I did tell them I'll be coming up with an associate, that will mean you and Anna will have to sit tight in here."

He got a pout from Anna who said it was no better than being trapped in the castle. "I need to confirm if there isn't a worldwide search for you two so you are able to come out of the case where nobody knows what you both look like, after all, we made quite an impression in Arendelle." Harold said as he got breakfast started and Kimberly asking if the group up top can be trusted.

"That's for us to find out, they say they are students disillusioned with the way the NWO operates and likely on the run as much as we are, that's the only common ground we got so far but apart from that, I don't know where their intentions or goals lie, plus, I rather not have Anna or Elsa go up top and we get a the group turning on us after hearing about their kidnapping, I only just started to use my Rider form and while you are experienced Kimberly, they outnumber us greatly, right now, it's more a play by ear."

Yuuki stared at the open suitcase as the one named Harold descended down. "Is that... even possible? To live inside a suitcase?" Yuuki asked, trying to wrap her head around it.

-Gokai Galleon-

Marvelous turned around and looked at Emma. "As long as it takes, a first rule as a crewmate is never question your Captain, only reason we're out this far is be away from the NWO's prying eyes for a moment while we decide on our next course of action, it'll take a while for them to catch up to us anyway." Marvelous stated and looked to her. "We can attempt that anytime and nobody told you that you had to become a pirate, there are some things people can or can't do, the best thing is to be yourself." Marvelous said before pausing and looking out to the distance, running forward to the bow of the sword like appendage of the Galleon, his eyes focusing.

"Seems like we got a fleeing ship from a NWO... excellent, some pillaging could be in order." Marvelous thought and returned with Emma. "All hands, prepare to enter battle stations! We're taking down one the NWO ships chasing another ship, let's make it showy!" Marvelous said without stopping his stride and he entered the cockpit to grab the steering wheel and turned it as the Galleon begun to change course towards the fleeing ship and the NWO ship following it.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  10. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hidden Palace Zone-

Hermione was speechless and deep red after the kiss and Nico looked at her. "You okay?" She asked, Hermione shot up and said, "Yes! I'm fine!" Hearing Yuuki ask how it was possible for a person to live in a suitcase, Ryotaro smiled and said, "Who knows? I travel on a train that goes through time, so all things are possible, I guess."

They sat down and began to eat breakfast, Nico said, "Okay, lets figure out our next heist. I say we do the museum idea we had and maybe ask the Rebels what they want us to take so we have a contact." Hermione and Ryotaro kept quiet, thinking on her suggestion.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Suitcase-

Kimberly, Elsa, and Anna just ate quietly, Kimberly wondering if she would recongize any of them since she was part of the teaching staff at the school. Elsa looked at her and asked, "You okay?" "Yes." Kimberly said. "Just remembering my time as a teacher at the high school. But now I'm seen as a criminal. That's a real twist."

'Oh, I guess you're coming along.' Serena said, whispering quietly to Luna as she came up. Luna sighed, whispering back, 'Fine.' Mina carried Artemis who was crying that he was barely with Luna for a week and she was leaving again. Ami whispered to the white feline, 'You'll meet her again. Don't worry.' Lita smiled at the white cat.

Rey walked to the center of the room, keeping herself calm and took a breath, gripping the strap of her bag. She was ready to travel and see what the world was like and help save it.

-Gokai Galleon-

While they followed the ships, Emma thought about what Marvelous said. Ever since they took her, she just accepted they were helping her get stronger and she was considered a apprentice pirate since she was learning from pirates as well as she was learning more and doing more with them then when she was with her old team. She breathed and decided to stay with the Gokaigers and help them in any way she could.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Sub-Sahara Africa - Rebel Base-

"Simba, are you really sure about this?" Nala asked, holding his Driver, Lockseed, and amulet. Simba looked at her and said, "Yeah. I'm just trying to help T'Challa cause he's a friend. And I want to honor his country's traditions, so I can't use any of that for this." "Okay." Nala said, still unsure.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Sioux Falls, South Dakota - Rebel Base-

"I wonder what's going to happen now." Gia asked, crossing her arms and standing against the wall. Kira said, "Well, we need to wait for a mission or something to happen. And maybe one that will lead us to where Emma is."

"I just hope she's okay." Noah said. "Maybe one of the other Rebel groups in the worlds took her in or something." Troy and Orion kept quiet, not sure what to say.

11. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Hidden Palace Zone~

"Well, considering that we were all in a cat that turned into a car with enough room to carry us. I wouldn't be surprised at the concept of someone living in their suitcase." Blanc remarked as they observed Harold go into his suitcase. Aoi looked at Blanc before he explained to her. "That is because he is a wizard and much like the Force, all magic is considered to be the same as being a conduit. However prior to the Purge, some Wizards of the world had their own society different from our own. Theirs was a bit old-fashioned and some pureblood families actually were very prideful and arrogant about their status until the New World Order took over and forced them to adapt to their warped delusion of equality and freedom. Thus Mr. Flamel here is probably holding a lot of baggage about his old life being taken away much like how we are fighting to get our future back."

As Aoi, Rose, and Mario sat down with everyone else to eat breakfast. As they ate Compa asked. "What do you all think has been going on in the world recently?" Everyone shrugged as Luigi explained. "We really don't know, when you think about it some of us have been on Earth for a little over a week and some of us have been on the run for longer prior to meeting up with the Rebels in France. In other words we have been in the dark somewhat." Yoshi then remarked. "Still, you would think that Harold would know that we're not with the NWO." Akira then looked at Yoshi. "It's not about whether we're with the New World Order. To him, he has no idea what we intend to do." Mario then added. "Then once him and his buddy comes out, we just tell the honest truth." Everyone nodded and continued to eat.

~Shalour City, France: Tower of Mastery~

As the girls were discussing plans, Pyrrha could hear faint shouting in the distance getting louder. The blond stepped over and opened the door before she muttered. "The New World Order is coming?" Her eyes then shot open at the AT-ATs in the distance before turning around in shock panicing as she asked. "Kai? C.C? What if I were to tell you two that Serena came running up to the tower shouting that the New World Order was coming...and they had giant walking tanks with them?" This made the redhead and greenhaired girls step away from the rest of the group to look out the window before Kai muttered at the sight of the AT-ATs. "Craaaaap...." C.C. sighed. "Well, I knew they would return...but I didn't think they would bring those things with them." Kai looked up asking. "Do we have a plan to counter this?" C.C. shook her head. "No, we have no plan to counter those walkers. At best we can try to stall for time to get out. But we'll report to Bellec before we make the call." Kai nodded before the whole group left the room.

~Abandoned Japanese Military Base~

Jumpman and the others stood in the center with the others waiting to leave before Jumpman turned to face the Puppet telling him. "Keep an eye on the place while we are gone, once we return...we'll celebrate with a huge feast my friend." The Puppet nodded before sinking through the floor telling Jumpman and the others. "I will make sure to do that, my friend."

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  12. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Uhh, that New World Order ship is still catching up to us!” Pipsqueak cried as he was looking through his telescope, “And… it looks like there’s another ship… but it doesn’t look like it’s with the New World Order.” “What could it be?” Kristoff asked, wondering about the other ship. “Regardless of the other ship’s nature, our goal is to lose the New World Order ship following us,” Jack replied, “And with the ship still catching up to us despite going faster, we’ll need to try another method. Silver, deploy the fog barrels!” “Yes, sir!” Silver said as he pulled a lever that opened up hatches on both sides of his boat, with barrels coming out of them. Eventually, the barrels began emitting a mist, creating a thick fog behind Silver's boat. “Hopefully that should make them lose sight of us,” Sparrow commented. “Yeah, though… you really should consider adding weapons to this boat,” Kristoff replied. “I'm working on it,” Silver told Kristoff as he continued maneuvering the boat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Hey guys,” Sunburst greeted Kia and the others as he joined them, “So that guy I told you all about from the Alaskan branch of the Rebel Alliance just arrived. Cassian’s his name. He and a fellow Rebel are trying to free someone from a New World Order facility located just outside the city. Now I already volunteered to help out, but if any of you would like to join in, I’m sure Cassian wouldn’t mind having more help.

~San Diego, California - Bar~

[​IMG]

As he was sitting in a bar, Donnie Gill was busy repairing an old radio belonging to the bar owner. Once he was able to repair it, the bar owner brought Gill a cup of coffee, telling him, “I thought that thing was broken for good. You clearly have a gift.” “A degree,” Donnie responded, “I used to study engineering.” As the bar owner walked over to another table to clean it, Donnie used his ice powers to freeze his cup of coffee, remembering how he suddenly gained these powers after a freak accident during his time interning at the J.I.A. in Japan. “You know, I could help out around here,” Donnie told the bar owner, “Fix things in exchange for room and board. It's been a while since I've liked being somewhere.” “Well, San Diego has a long history of giving shelter to travelers hiding from their past,” the bar owner responded. Donnie’s smile suddenly faded after hearing what the bar owner said. “Why would you think I'm hiding?” Gill questioned as he got up from his seat, glaring at the bar owner, “Who were you speaking to? Huh?” “They threatened me!” the bar owner fearfully responded, “They said you were dangerous and-” Before the bar owner could continue, Gill grabbed his neck, and used his powers to freeze him to death. Hearing someone enter the bar, Donnie rushed to the restroom, hiding while peeking through the door to see who it was. A couple of moments later, Donnie noticed two Stormtroopers arrive to the scene…

[​IMG]

“Whoa… what happened here?” one of the Stormtroopers wondered out loud as he and the other Stormtrooper noticed the bar owner’s body completely frozen. “Let’s check for anything that might lead us to Gill,” the other Stormtrooper replied as they began searching the premises, “Once we find him, we need to deliver him to Maribel del Mar.” ‘Maribel del Mar?’ Donnie thought to himself as he turned around, noticing a window in the restroom that was small and near the ceiling. Donnie however noticed that he would still be able to fit through it so long as he can climb up to it. Quietly climbing up to it, Donnie successfully managed to climb out. Once outside, Donnie was now focused on trying to find out what ‘Maribel del Mar’ was.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Siwa, Egypt~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Diana was seated in a bench, watching Akko and the others pass food and medical supplies to the locals, she was wondering out loud, “I don't get it…” “What don't you get?” a boy's voice asked Diana. Turning around, Diana saw a boy approach her, apparently having heard what she said to herself…

[​IMG]

I'm sorry, did I scare you?” the little boy asked. “Oh, not at all,” Diana replied as she scooched over to give some space on the bench for the boy to sit. “Thank you,” the boy thanked Diana as he sat next to her, “My name is Khemu. My father is Bayek, leader of the Rebels in Egypt and all of North Africa.” “I see,” Diana responded, “My name's Diana. Nice to meet you Khemu.” “You came with the other witches on that airship, right?” Khemu asked. “That’s right,” Diana answered. “Thank you for bringing the food and medicine,” Khemu thanked Diana, “Our people really needed it.” “Right…” Diana responded, “Hey, Khemu… wouldn't your people be better off if the New World Order was in charge? You wouldn't have to worry about things like food and medicine.” “If we do that, then we give up on one of the most important things ever… freedom,” Khemu answered. “Freedom? But… is all this suffering really worth it?” Diana questioned. “My father says that a world without any freedom is no world worth living in,” Khemu replied, “Even if we get hungry and get sick, we will keep fighting, because freedom is one of the most important things ever, and that is something we can't get as long as the New World Order is still around.” As Diana listened to Khemu, she realized that, for the first time, she finally could see things from a Rebel's perspective. While she still considered herself a New World Order supporter, she felt like she was finally beginning to see why this conflict was happening. ‘Maybe… there really is more to Rebels than I originally thought,’ Diana thought to herself. Smiling at Khemu, Diana pat his head, telling him, “You're a good kid, Khemu.” Smiling back at Diana, Khemu heard the cries of his family’s Pidgeotto, Senu, as she flew towards him…

[​IMG]

Senu!” Khemu happily greeted the Pokemon, extending his arm so that Senu can land on it. “This is Senu,” Khemu told Diana, “Go ahead, pet her.” “Umm, okay,” Diana replied, slowly extending her hand towards Senu's head. Once her hand touched Senu's head, Diana began petting her, with Senu happily cooing in response. “Heh, she likes you,” Khemu told Diana, who was smiling as she enjoyed petting Senu.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Scotland - Outside Saphir’s and Olaf’s Hotel Room~

[​IMG]

As two Stormtroopers were standing guard outside the hotel room where Saphir and Olaf were staying, they began to hear what appeared to be Olaf snoring loudly inside the room. Looking at each other, the Stormtroopers simply shrugged and shifted their focus back to guarding the room. Little did the Stormtroopers know that inside the room, the snoring they were hearing was actually just a recording on Saphir’s phone playing on repeat in order to give them the idea that Saphir and Olaf were still inside the room. In reality Saphir and Olaf had tied several bedsheets together, using them as an escape rope to climb down to the ground outside the hotel…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Heh, made it,” Olaf commented as he and Saphir successfully got out of the room and were able to climb down from their room’s window. “Good,” Saphir replied, “Now follow me. It’s going to be a long walk, but as long as we keep a low profile and avoid Stormtroopers and Cybermen, we should be able to reach Anna and Elsa without any incident.” “Sounds good to me!” Olaf said as he followed Saphir, with the two trying to make sure to avoid detection by Stormtroopers or Cybermen.

~Irkutsk, Russia~

[​IMG][​IMG]

W-What are you doing?!” Leia questioned as she kept running while Sabine was dragging her across the streets of Irkutsk. “Saving your life!” Sabine responded as she and Leia headed towards an alleyway, “Don’t worry, a fellow Rebel will get the orphans to safety.” “Wait… you’re a Rebel?!” a surprised Leia questioned. Before Sabine could even respond, a group of Cybermen landed around her and Leia, completely surrounding them as they pointed their weapons at the two…

[​IMG]

Moments after taking out her blasters, Sabine realized that there was no blasting her way out of this situation, and instead lowered her weapons. “Heheheheheh… did you really think you could get away from us?” Cassidy questioned as she, Butch, and the two Stormtroopers accompanying them had approached Leia, Sabine and the Cybermen…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Oh, and look… you got yourself a Rebel friend as well. This should be fun,” Cassidy continued. “Take ‘em away,” Butch ordered the Cybermen. Two of the Cybermen then detained Sabine and Leia, taking them into custody. “Oh no…” a worried Gilda said to herself as she saw what was happening from a distance…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Leia!” Scootaloo cried as she saw what was happening as well, “What do we do?!” “Remain calm, kids,” Gilda told Scootaloo and the other orphans she rescued, “Follow me. I’ll get you somewhere safe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

Arriving to the center of the base with his sister, T’Challa noticed almost all of the base’s occupants gathered, ready for the ceremony as they chanted a traditional Wakandan song

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Shuri went to join the crowd, T’Challa noticed Nakia in the crowd, wearing a traditional Wakandan ceremonial outfit just like his sister. And as the shaman Zuri left the crowd in order to speak to them while carrying a vessel containing a strange concoction, T’Challa removed his shirt to get ready for the ceremonial battle, walking towards Zuri and standing next to him. “I, Zuri, son of Badu… give to you… T’Challa… the Black Panther!” Zuri told the crowd, who cheered in response as T’Challa knelt. “T’Challa… will now have the strength of the Black Panther… stripped away,” Zuri added as he poured the solution from the vessel he was carrying into T’Challa’s mouth. After drinking the solution, T’Challa began to react violently as he choked on the fluid, and then began to spasm, with his veins expanding and his muscles contracting. Soon after though, T’Challa stopped shaking, feeling better as he got up, feeling normal now the process of removing his Black Panther powers was a success. “Damaku!” Zuri preached, which translates to ‘Praise the ancestors’. “Damaku,” much of the crowd repeated. “The victor in ritual combat… will be chosen to become the next Black Panther,” Zuri announced, “Will the challenger please step forward?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Alright everyone, please get inside the large dotted circle on the floor,” Discord ordered everyone who was ready to begin the journey while hovering above them. “Huh, reminds me of an anti-seabear circle,” Dick commented. “Uh… you realize seabears aren’t even real, right?” Ritchie questioned Dick. “Uhhh… of course I knew that,” Dick lied, as he had assumed that seabears were in fact real, “I was just joking.” “Made it,” Darien commented as he, Rini, Sammy, Luna, and Serena arrived. “Alright, is that everyone?” Discord asked. “I think so,” Connor replied as he looked around, “Time to go.” “Yes, sir,” Discord said as he landed inside the circle, “Going to China in 3… 2… 1…” Discord then clapped his paws, and the entire group inside the circle had teleported away...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hunan Province, China: Rebel Base - Abandoned Warehouse~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And we’re here,” Discord said after the entire group teleported to an empty warehouse. “Huh, that was quick,” Thor commented after realizing that they arrived to their destination literally one second after Discord clapped his paws. “Is this really it though?” Marco wondered out loud, “This place is so dark and empty.” “Oh, this is just where we’re supposed to teleport to,” Discord replied to Marco as he walked towards the warehouse’s doors, “But outside is our real destination.” Once Discord opened the doors, the group, led by Connor, walked outside, with many awed by the sight.

The group found themselves in an outdoor base where the local Rebels were walking around, some of whom took notice of Connor and the others. “Wow… we’re really in China…” Sammy commented. “Amazing…” Rini added. “Ratonhnhaké:ton!” Ember, the Chinese Rebel Alliance leader greeted Connor as she approached him while accompanied by fellow Rebels Fa Mulan and Li Shang…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

It’s an honor to finally have you visit my base,” Ember continued as she shook hands with Connor. “The privilege is all mine, Ember,” Connor replied, smiling. “And I see you brought some help, along. Perfect,” Ember said as she looked at the large group, “You see, we’ve been having some trouble as of late, and you couldn’t have come at a more perfect time to help out.” “Trouble?” Connor wondered out loud. “Yes… I think you better be briefed on what’s been happening,” Ember replied. “Very well. In the meantime, I was hoping to come here to train many of the Rebels who have accompanied me,” Connor said. “Oh, no problem at all,” Ember responded, “Fa Mulan and Li Shang here can certainly assist with that.” “It would be an honor to do so, Ratonhnhaké:ton,” Shang told Connor as he bowed to him. “We will do our best to help in any way we can,” Mulan added, bowing to Connor as well. “Thank you,” Connor thanked Shang and Mulan, bowing back. “But first thing’s first… I’m pretty sure all the Rebels you brought along need to get acquainted to this new place,” Ember suggested. “Indeed,” Connor replied as he turned to face the group, “Make yourselves at home, everyone. This may be a different part of the world, but everyone here is a Rebel, just like each one of us. Think of it no differently than the base in Japan. Go out. Make new friends and forge alliances. Remember, only by being united will we be able to overcome our enemy.” Many in the group nodded and dispersed, wanting to check out the place they’ll be staying for the time being. “Let’s find a place to stay,” Darien told Sammy, Serena, Rini, and Luna. “Okay,” Rini replied as she and Sammy followed Darien. Meanwhile, Katniss (along with Haymitch), Dick, Hiccup, and Toothless followed Connor as he was walking with Ember, Mulan, and Shang, being told on what’s been happening with the Rebels in this part of the world.

~Sokovia, Europe - New World Order Research Facility~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Good morning, guys!” Sunset Shimmer greeted Pietro, Wanda, and Peter (along with his Salandit, Ray) as they were being escorted by Stormtroopers towards her and Alpha, “We’ll be testing out your abilities again today. Only this time, you’ll be doing so with enhancements.” “Enhancements?” Peter questioned. “I’m curious…” Pietro commented. “Heh, take a look,” Sunset replied as Alpha opened up the box that Dr. List brought to Sunset Shimmer. As Pietro, Wanda, and Peter all looked at what was inside the box, Peter cried, “Woah!” “We have to wear these?” Wanda asked. “Yep,” Sunset replied, “You’ll feel a difference with your powers once you do. Go ahead, try ‘em on. We should start testing soon.

~Shalour City, France - The Tower of Mastery~

As Bellec and the other Rebels stood in horror at the sight of the AT-ATs slowly approaching Shalour City, Bellec commented, “I should’ve known those New World Order pisspots were being too quiet. It wasn’t like them to leave us alone for a week. They were preparing for a massive surprise attack, and this is it!” “What do we do?” Elise questioned. “Well, we don’t have anything that can take these things down,” Serena replied. Sighing, Bellec said, “We must evacuate. Onward to Scotland. It's the safest place we can get to at this point.” After pondering a bit, Korrina walked over to Bellec, placing her hand on his shoulder, telling him, “I can summon a barrier with my Keyblade to protect the city temporarily. Use that time to get out. And don’t worry about me. I vowed to defend the Tower of Mastery to the death.” “I’ll help too,” Lydia told Korrina. Korrina’s Lucario growled as well to indicate he wanted to stay and help Korrina as well. “Thanks guys,” Korrina said, smiling at Lydia and Lucario before shifting her attention back to Bellec, “You guys can use those boats that the Spanish Rebels provided us with days ago to get out.” Nodding, Bellec responded, “You’re right. We should get ready.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Police HQ~

[​IMG]

As Officer Jenny was doing some work on her computer while drinking some coffee, Looker approached her to discuss something important…

[​IMG]

Morning Jenny,” Looker greeted her, “Got a minute?” “Sure,” Jenny replied, “What is it, Chief?” “Well, before you came in, there's been some progress with our eyewitness,” Looker said, “He revealed that two local gangs will be having negotiations later today. It is highly likely that the Punisher will be involved.” “If that's true… we may finally have a chance of catching him!” Jenny commented. “Indeed,” Looker replied, “And since this'll be a dangerous job, I think it might be a good idea to take care of things as Police Rangers. And with the Inquisitor in charge of the Police Rangers coming in later in the day, he could provide us with much needed support.” “Hmm, sounds good,” Jenny commented while drinking coffee, “I've been practicing being a Police Ranger since you gave me that device. Would be nice to use it out on the field.

13. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Suitcase-

"Well, considering how the things turned out, it was nothing nobody expected to happen." Harold said noting the mood of the room. "I can't say much about it since I never personally experienced it first-hand compared to you." Harold said, looking to Kimberly. "It's just the NWO are in circles where they can enact such behaviour, making the Rangers and Riders fugitives since initially, the public looked and adored them... Who knows what kind of hoops we'd have to jump through for justice to be served." Harold added and breathed.

"It's no use worrying about it, what's done is done and nothing can change that, the only solution is move forward and take whatever opportunity we're given" Harold said, finishing his meal and waved a hand as the dishes levitated tot he sink to be stacked. "Me and Kimberly will be heading out to scope out the situation about our new neighbours so to say, Elsa, Anna, you two are free to explored inside this place, just try not to wreck it when we get back." Harold said before getting up with Kimberly to head out of the suitcase, clambering out before Harold shut the case.

~North Sea Gokai Galleon~

Marvelous gave a small corner smirk as he spun the wheel and the Galleon turned towards the New World Order ship with the blade edge pointed at them, it was planning to ram them, of course, one would think with the water and buoyancy, the New World Order ship with maneuver around the reckless attempt but there was oen thing the galleon ahd no other ships had, thrusters and they fired up, propelling the Galleon at a faster speed and the blade met with the ship's deck, tearing through it ti cut clean in half but then marvelous spoke. "Fire the cannons!"

Cannons were fired in into the split halves of the ship, giving no time for the soldier to recover, cannon shells tearing through the hulls and marvelous turne dthe whell again, the Galleon shifting through the wreckage. "Luka, do you still have eyes on the ship being pursued?"

14. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

-Hidden Palace Zone-

"Miss Kimberly?!" Hermione said, surprised. Ryotaro looked surprised as well, "You survived as well! Thank goodness!" "Hermione....." Kimberly said, surprised also. "Ryotaro..... It's good to see you again." Nico looked at them, confused.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Rebel Base - Hunan Providence-

Serena stretched and let Luna hop down, stretching as well. Rey looked around, never having seen anything like the new base before. 'Wow......' She thought. 'Rue, I wish you were here to see this.'

-North Sea/Gokai Galleon-

"Yup, still got my sights on the ship!" Luka shouted, standing in the crow's nest. Thinking, Emma tried to think about how to contact the ship that was being chased to let them that they were good and trying to help. Harry held his younger siblings to protect while James, Lily, and Remus tried to think about what to do.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Simba stepped up, thinking to himself, 'Need to let T'Challa win, but also can't go easy on him. Man, trying to keep to traditions is hard.' Nala watched, looking worried.

"Okay, it'll be nice to get out and see what's going on in the rest of the city." Kira said, speaking for the team who nodded in a agreement.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Shalour City, France - Tower of Mastery-

Sirius wanted to help but doubted that his current forms as Ryugen could do anything to help against AT-ATs so he gathered his things and went to find Namine who was packing her things and slung them over her shoulder.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  15. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Hidden Palace Zone~

"Well, I'll be...looks like Peppy and Sirius weren't the only staff to rebel against the New World Order." Kirby remarked as everyone saw Kimberly come out from the trunk. Once he saw them come back out, Mario stood up on the wooden seat and proclaimed. "Listen to what I have to say very closely everyone, our mission here is simple...we are here to locate a airship that's not under NWO control, a ship that we will use as our base against the NWO and especially the S-Types and Astral." Mario closed his eyes and tightened his fist proclaiming. "Right now nothing makes sense in this world, justice has been warped by the machinations of the NWO and their S-Type allies and heroism has been wiped clean for an equality that means absolutely NOTHING but lack of freedom. A world bound and gagged in an iron-fisted dictatorship that is blind to the possibility of the whole planet being wiped out!" The led to loud gasps as Mario continued. "I won't lie, Luigi and I saw what happened to Zordon's planet, we've seen Astral become more powerful than anything we've thrown at it in the past, and inturn we've seen the capabilities of the Rebellion in action already. People like them know what they are doing with countering Stormtroopers and Cybermen, some are even more tactfully more knowledgeable than myself in those cases." Mario then sternly looked at everyone. "Once we get that ship, our mission will be to help the Rebellion and deal with Astral's cronies, then we deal with Astral itself."

After that rousing speech Luigi added. "We all may come different walks of life, whether we be students from Japan, people from other dimensions, Pokémon, S-Types against Astral's Idealology and the S-Types nature in general, and even people from around the world. But in the end the goal is the same...to reclaim our world and our future." After that was said, Ann looked at Mario and asked. "I know and understand what you're saying, but trying to defeat Astral itself? Look at us, most of us are just students. How do you think we're going to beat an all-powerful entity like Astral." Mario then looked at her before he said. "With some training, we could learn the 64 Techniques much like Peppy and his family used to do before, otherwise it isn't impossible to stop the S-Types...however, Luigi and I are the only ones who can stop Astral itself." Mario looked at Luigi before they brought out their transmitters. "We ended up touching the Relic within Nintendo High as an attempt to stop Astral from gaining its full power." Luigi then sighed. "We thought we were dead after being blasted back from all that power, however we learned that we had received part of the power of the Saint Relic itself."

It was then that Ryuji asked. "If you two had the power this whole time to fry the S-Types, why didn't you use it in the last battle?" Mario looked at the blonde before bluntly telling him. "Using the power could be dangerous for those around us. Sure, we could have used it and wiped out the NWO and be done with it...but then we would have to deal with the cost of innocent people being caught in the crossfire." Luigi nodded. "The power is much akin to the Relic itself, thus Mario and I have direct responsibility to deal with Astral as it uses the power as well." Mario added. "We were also trying to keep this on the down low so Astral couldn't catch wind of us having survived our last encounter with it, but unfortunately Astral found out and that's how we came to the conclusion of heading away from Shalour City. So for our sake, I would like it if everyone here kept the knowledge of these transmitters a secret."

~Shalour City, France: Tower of Mastery~

The girls would soon arrive just as the plan was being made not knowing that someone was trailing behind them. C.C. looked at Bellec before telling him. "We'll be coming along with you, we can possibly meet up..." C.C. would be interrupted when a familiar voice asked. "Oh my, are we leaving so soon? I would have thought you'd stay and enjoy the French culture and cuisine." Everyone turned their heads to see Astral standing right behind all of them holding Sammy in its clawed grasp by her blonde head. Astral looked at Bellec before casually telling him. "Hello Commander, it seems we meet at last." Astral then looked at Korrina and Lydia. "Not to mention we have a Keyblade Master and her apprentice seemingly ready to sacrifice themselves thinking they can hold my friends back from getting their revenge." Astral then looked at everyone explaining. "Unfortunately I am not here to kill the Commander, the Keyblade Master, or her Apprentice." Astral tilted its head as he looked at C.C. asking. "I came for the whereabouts of Mario and Luigi, and don't go trying to be brave...or else the girl gets it."

"Damn, it bloody got us alright..." C.C. thought as Sammy was struggling in Astral's grasp, it seemed like it was a standstill between the girls and Astral itself. Astral spoke up again. "I would also suggest that you do not lie either, I am aware that they were here earlier so you cannot trick me." The tension began to rise as Amy was on her toes, suddenly Sammy spoke up. "A-Astral..." Astral turned its head towards the young blonde. "Yes, what is it?" The blonde looked at it before she told Astral. "You can go straight to hell, even if you found them...they would stop you." Astral's eye widened in surprise. "Wow, look at what we got here everyone..." Astral's eye turned jet black. "...we have a martyr on our hands. Now tell me the proper answer, Ms. Pendleton." Sammy glared at Astral before she said. "I'd rather be dead than tell you." Astral laughed before grabbing Sammy's head and snapped her neck with a loud *crunch!* that rang through the tower. Astral merely discarded Sammy's body to the side as its eye returned to normal. "Looks like she got what she wished for..."

The mere sound sent chills up spines as Astral said. "Now, let's try this again before I end up having to wipe the whole town out. Where are Mario and Luigi..." Amy looked furious as she rushed at Astral shouting. "You monster, you just killed my sister!" Astral stood there before firing one blast of energy and sending Amy into a wall bleeding to death. Astral remaking coldly. "Does anyone else wish to die today?" Kallen closed her eyes and tightened her fist, even though she wanted to fight. C.C. stepped forward sternly remarking. "Astral, you have been to many planets, you and your kind have caused destruction on scales that are impossible to measure. You all even came here and took over the world I call home, now you kill two people close to us...as if they were our own family." The green-haired woman brought out her lightsaber and turned it on, the silver light coming out. Robin, Cynthia and Zone-Tan stood beside her. Cynthia's wings coming forth as Zone-Tan remarked. "You and I may be the same species, Astral....but we're not the same. Looks like the Shittenou is about to bring you hell." Robin nodded. "If they're fighting, so am I." Cynthia chuckled. "Just like old times."

Kai blinked asking. "What about us?" C.C. turned to face the redhead. "Go with Bellec and get to safety, all of you. We'll meet you there...and if Mario comes, we'll all rendezvous together." Astral chuckled. "Well, this is about to get interesting."

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  16. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Irkutsk, Russia - Rebel Hideout~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Finn and the other Rebels were waiting for Sabine and Gilda to return, they noticed Gilda storm in, panting as she was accompanied by the orphans she rescued earlier…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Gilda… what’s wrong?” Natasha questioned with a look of concern on her face. “Sabine… they took her…” an exhausted Gilda responded. “Who? The New World Order?” Galina questioned. Nodding, Gilda replied, “The New World Order were arguing with this woman in charge of an orphanage, as they wanted the building, but the woman wasn’t budging. So when it looked like the New World Order was going to use force to take the building away, Sabine and I caused a distraction to get the woman and the orphans away from the area. Unfortunately, the New World Order cornered Sabine and the woman, taking them to that New World Order facility in the city.” Alarmed from the moment he heard the word ‘orphanage’, Finn was hoping the woman Gilda mentioned wasn’t who he thought it was. “This woman from the orphanage… what was her name?” Finn asked. “Leia,” Scootaloo answered, “Will you guys save her?” Finn’s heart sank upon hearing Scootaloo’s answer, worried what the New World Order might do to Leia. “D-don’t worry, kid… I’ll save her,” Finn replied as he headed towards the door. “Where do you think you’re going?” Nikolai questioned Finn. Stopping, Finn turned to face Nikolai, telling him, “Don’t worry Nikolai, I don’t need to get paid for this one. I’ll make sure to free Sabine as well.” “It’s not that,” Nikolai said, “Going to that facility alone would be suicide!” “Well then, care to help?” Finn questioned. Looking at the other Rebels, Nikolai said, “Get ready. We are going on a rescue mission.

~Hunan Province, China: Rebel Base~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Marco and Star were walking around the Rebel base, Marco asked, “So, what do you wanna do?” Looking around, Star noticed some Rebels in a line for food. “Hmm, well I am kinda hungry,” Star replied, “Breakfast was kinda small this morning.” “Agreed. Let's get in line,” Marco suggested as he and Star got in line…

[​IMG]

'Bout time we got some grub,” Yao said as he pushed Marco aside, cutting in front of him and Star. “Hey, no cutting!” Marco scolded Yao. “Yeah, get back in line,” Star added. Turning around, Yao punched Marco in the face. “Oh no, you didn't,” Star angrily said as she lunged towards Yao, punching him repeatedly. “Back off!” Yao cried, pushing back Star as he got up, with the two continuing to fight…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Meanwhile, as Ritchie and Sparky were walking around the base, they noticed the fight that was happening, wondering what was going on…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Hey, a space in line!” Ling happily exclaimed as he and Chien Po got in line, taking Yao's spot. “I wonder what they're serving for lunch today,” Chien Po added. “Knuckle sandwiches!” Yao replied, as he went to attack Ling for taking his spot in the line. Eventually, Star and Marco joined in the fight together, both fighting against Ling and Yao, while Chien Po watched innocently, not knowing what to do. “Uhh, guys… please stop,” Ritchie requested, wanting the four to stop fighting. But once they heard Ritchie, the four stopped instantly, with Ling mockingly repeating, “Please!” “What a wimp!” Yao mocked Ritchie. “Uh… knock it off!” Ritchie said, trying to sound tougher. “Knock what off?” Yao questioned. “You punched me!” Marco scolded Yao. “Cutting in line!” Star added. “What a shrimp!” Ling said, mocking Marco. “J-just get back in line, okay, guys?” Ritchie suggested to the others. “Whose side are you on?” Marco questioned Ritchie, “I just got slugged!” “Want some more?” Yao threateningly questioned Marco. “Everyone! Get back in line!” Inspector (or rather, formerly Inspector) Lee sternly ordered the Rebels as he approached the group…

[​IMG]

The others did as Lee instructed them to, although Marco was annoyed that Yao was now a couple of spots ahead of him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hunan Province, China: Rebel Base (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

So, what has been happening?” Connor asked Ember. “It’s absolutely horrible,” Ember replied, “To the north from here is a New World Order fortress, under the ruthless command of Madame Gao.” “Madame... Gao?” Dick wondered out loud. “Yes,” Mulan replied, “For weeks, we have heard rumors that she would torture captured Rebels to death as opposed to having them converted to Cybermen.” “We only found out that this was true when a survivor managed to escape and arrive to the base here,” Shang added, “And it’s not just Rebels… anyone throughout China suspected of simply voicing support for the Rebels are taken in to her fortress, and never seen again.” “Man, this Madame Gao lady sounds like bad news,” Hiccup commented. “For someone who enjoys torturing others, she really is,” Ember replied. “And she’s not alone,” Mulan added, “Apart from the usual Stormtroopers and Cybermen, Gao has an Inquisitor aiding her by the name of Xaldin.” “So we’ve also got an Inquisitor problem. Fabulous…” Katniss commented, sighing. “We were hoping to storm the fortress, and deal with Madame Gao while also freeing whoever is there,” Ember said, “What do you think, Ratonhnhaké:ton?” Pondering Ember’s suggestion for a bit, Connor nodded as he replied, “I agree. The terror of Madame Gao must end. However, if we are to storm a fortress, we must be careful, and make sure that we have Rebels who are well-trained.” “Understood,” Ember said, “Guess we better get started.

As Silver continued steering his ship away from the New World Order ship, he and everyone else on the boat heard the sound of cannons, indicating a battle took place between the New World Order ship and the other ship they noticed. “Huh, so that other ship may have been a friendly after all,” Kristoff commented. “Too bad we can’t see what happened because of the thick fog,” Pipsqueak added. “Either way, from the sound of the cannons we heard, I can only surmise that the other ship valiantly battled with the New World Order ship and paid the ultimate price, with its crew sacrificing themselves to provide us safe passage on our journey. Let us have a moment of silence in honor of their brave sacrifice,” Jack said as he took out his hat, placing over his chest for a mere two seconds before putting it back on, “Right then! Onwards to Scotland, Silver!” “Aye-aye!” Silver replied.

[​IMG]

Perfect!” Sunburst happily exclaimed after Kira and the others agreed to go along, “In that case, let’s meet up with Cassian and his team outside.” Sunburst then led the others outside to meet with their allies in this mission.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sioux Falls, South Dakota - Outside Rebel Hideout~

As Cassian and the others were waiting on Sunburst outside near Cassian’s U-Wing, Prompto was enjoying taking pictures of the area with his camera. “I always wondered, but why do you like taking so many photos?” Bodhi asked Prompto. “It’s always been a hobby of mine,” Prompto responded, “And it’s always been my dream to become a professional photographer.” “Huh, alright then,” Bodhi commented. Eventually, the group noticed Sunburst arrive with the other Rebels of Sioux Falls…

[​IMG]

Hey Cassian,” Sunburst greeted Cassian, “Guess you got yourself a couple extra volunteers for your rescue mission.” “That’s… good news,” Cassian replied, “Now then, Sunburst... you already met Jyn here, whose father is the person that we need to rescue. Over here is Bodhi Rook, a former New World Order pilot who defected to the Rebel Alliance.” “I see… well, I’m glad you decided to switch sides,” Sunburst told Bodhi. “Trust me, my conscience feels much better after defecting,” Rook replied. As Sunburst nodded, Cassian continued, “And these three helped us fight the New World Order in South Africa. This is Ignis, Prompto, and Noctis.” “Wait… you mean THE Prince Noctis?!” Sunburst wondered out loud, surprised to see a targeted leader who survived the Great Purge. “Not anymore,” Noctis replied, “It’s just Noctis.” “Oh, I see,” Sunburst commented, “Sorry about that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Castelia City, New York - The Playground~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

This, is Donnie Gill,” Jefferey Mace informed those in attendance while displaying a photo of Donnie Gill on a screen for everyone to see, “He was an intern at the J.I.A., working closely with Fitz and his partner, Jemma Simmons. However, about a year ago, he had a freak accident with an experiment of his, granting him cryogenic powers. Since then, he was under surveillance of the J.I.A. until it was disintegrated during the Great Purge. After that, his whereabouts have been unknown, until recently, the New World Order discovered him in San Diego. We’re not really sure what the New World Order wants with Gill, but I want us to bring Gill in before the New World Order gets their hands on him.” “Fitz, you know him better than any of us. Got anything to help us narrow the search?” Shining Armor asked Fitz, knowing that he and Jemma had actually interacted with Donnie Gill a lot while he was interning at the J.I.A. “Um... well... the last time that I saw him, he was, friendly. But... he had trouble making friends,” Fitz replied. “Anything else?” May asked. “I don't know,” Fitz replied, “Jemma might probably know more.” “Okay,” Mace said, “And if you think of anything that might help…” “Yeah, I'll let you know,” Fitz replied, knowing what Mace was going to ask of him. Nodding, Mace told Shining Armor and May, “May, Shining Armor, the two of you will lead the search to find Gill. We’ve got two Rebel contacts in San Diego. They are two brothers named Tommy and Thomas Oliver, who are surviving Power Rangers from the Great Purge.” “Understood, sir,” Shining Armor responded. “Alright then… Fitz, Mack… the two of you stay here. Everyone else, get ready to fly to San Diego. We meet at the Quinjet in ten minutes,” May told the group. “Yes, ma’am,” everyone replied as they left.

~Hunan Province, China: Rebel Base (Again x2)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Riku, Emma, and Mimi were walking around the base, Emma stretched as she commented, “It’s nice to be in an outdoor base. Wouldn’t you agree?” “Yeah,” Riku concurred. “Nyapah!” Mimi concurred as well. Eventually, the three passed by Shao Jun, who caught their attention as she was practicing with her throwing knives, using them on a wooden target…

[​IMG]

Hey, you’re pretty good,” Emma commended Shao Jun. “Thank you,” Shao Jun thanked Emma. “Is it easy to learn to do that?” Emma asked. “I wish I can say that… but it requires much practice to perfect,” Shao Jun responded, “One mistake can mean the difference between striking the correct target and the wrong one.” “Huh, I see,” Emma commented. “But if you’re interested, I wouldn’t mind teaching you,” Shao Jun replied. “Really?!” an excited Emma questioned. “Sure,” Shao Jun replied. “Heh, thanks!” Emma thanked Shao Jun, “Oh… the name’s Emma by the way. This is Mimi. And that’s Riku.” “Hey,” Riku greeted Shao Jun. “And I am Shao Jun,” Shao Jun introduced herself, “Nice to meet you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hunan Province, China: Rebel Base (Again x3)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After walking around for a while, Darien found a shack where he, Rini, Sammy, Serena, and Luna would be able to stay in during their time in China. As Rini and Sammy were unpacking and checking out the shack, Darien was busy sweeping the floor with a broom. While sweeping in the shack’s front porch, Darien noticed Connor passing by the shack…

[​IMG]

Hey, Connor!” Darien greeted Connor, waving towards him. As he stopped, Connor noticed Darien calling to him. Smiling, the Rebel leader walked towards Darien, saying, “I see you have found a place to stay.” “Yeah. A little dusty, but it’ll do,” Darien responded, “Is… something troubling you?” Sighing, Connor said, “I spoke with Ember, and she told me about something terrible that has been happening nearby.” Connor then began to explain to Darien about Madame Gao, and what was going on in her fortress. “Wow… that sounds awful,” Darien commented. “It is,” Connor concurred, “And we must do something about it.” “I see,” Darien commented, “Well, I’ll gladly volunteer if the Rebels plan to do something about this Madame Gao.” “Thank you, Darien,” Connor thanked Darien as he smiled, “But… first comes training.” “Yeah… I’d like to see how that goes,” Darien commented.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Simba stepped forward, Zuri announced, “T’Challa will be challenged by Simba! Now, both of you, please choose your weapon.” Zuri pointed Simba and T'Challa towards weapons placed on tables near the crowd. Walking toward the weapons, T'Challa noticed that, per tradition, the weapons were traditional Wakandan weapons, consisting of things like a knobkerrie, a mambele, and even simple swords and daggers. Looking over the weapons, T'Challa chose a shield and a spear, and wondered what Simba would choose.

~Shalour City, France - The Tower of Mastery~

As Bellec nodded once C.C. said that she and the others would be joining him and his group, he gasped at the sight of Astral, remarking, “You… you’re Astral!” He and the others were horrified as they witnessed how Astral killed Sammy and Amy. “Y-you monster!” Elise cried after witnessing the deaths of Amy and Sammy. “You’re going to regret that!” Serena angrily added. Once C.C. volunteered to battle Astral (along with a few others) while telling Kai and anyone who wasn’t battling Astral to join Bellec, Bellec himself told Kai, “We must go, now.” Just then, the group felt the ground shake, realizing it was due to the AT-ATs outside beginning to blast the city. “We have to stop them,” Korrina said before turning her attention to Lydia, “Let’s go, Grasshopper!” “Right!” Lydia concurred as she, Korrina, and Korrina’s Lucario all jumped outside, hopping between rooftops before landing on the ground. It was then that Korrina and Lydia took out their Keyblades, pointing them to the sky as they summoned a barrier to protect Shalour City from the AT-ATs’ blaster fire temporarily. As for Bellec, he and the ones following him rushed away from the area where Astral was, heading towards the boats that would get them out of Shalour City.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  17. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Hidden Palace Zone-

"Well, seems like you do have some history after all." Harold noted with the students and then the rousing speech as Harold waved his hand. "I get the picture, I don't see any need to expose whatever secret power you both managed to acquire, there's nothing in it for me anyway." Harold said and shrunk the suitcase, electing some surprise gasps from the act. "What? You saw I live inside this thing, is it any more unbelievable I can shrink it down?" Harold asked in a amused tone and looked to the temple ahead.

"An airship huh..." Harold thought, cupping his chin in thought, it would be helpful to have a moving base and fast travel without expending any magic, he had to guess nobody in the group probably had the slightest idea how it operates. "Well, considering I learned both science and magic, I suppose it couldn't be that hard to pilot." Harold considered and spoke. "Well, there's no time like the present is there? The sooner we get this airship, the sooner we can take action." Harold suggested, one hand on his hip, turning to the others.

--North Sea/Gokai Galleon-

"And they aren't slowing down? What a rude show of good faith.... Weigh anchor, we're flying." Marvelous said, while the water was somewhat slowing them down in the air, there'd be less resistance and the ship they saved had no thrusters so they clearly had the overwhelming advantage, but the fog they deployed was clearly a nuisance and it'd be no point in following them on sea but in the air? they won't know what hit them.

Marvelous spun the wheel and the Galleon pulled itself from the ocean to soar above the fog and he moved. "All hands ready to board the ship we so kindly rescued, when we're above, Luka, your eyes are good so I imagine you can see through their improvised fog, when we're above, Luka, Ahim and Emma, use Gosei Red and Pink Ranger Keys along with your Megaforce power with the sky clearing ability, that should disperse the fog seeing as you can also fly as well, Doc, Joe, when the mists clear, we're going down and the women join us, if anyone take any sudden action, you know what to do."

Marvelous turned to their new passengers. "You lot stay here and don't touch anything you shouldn't, bird." Marvelous said to Navi. "it's your job to keep an eye on them, surely that isn't too hard for you, now take action everyone!" Marvelous ordered.

18. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

-Hidden Palace Zone-

"If you wanted a base, I was more than happy to let you use the Den-Liner," Ryotaro said, rubbing his hair. Hermione said, looking at him, "I think it's better if you use it for our base since it will help us as thieves if we really want to continue this thief Ranger thing." "Thief Rangers?" Kimberly asked. Nico looked and said, "Yeah, we're the Lupinrangers. Thief-like Power Rangers."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hunan Providence, China - Rebel Base-

Serena put her bag down and looked around, Luna found a bed and hopped up onto the bed, then curled into a ball and purred softly, sleeping soundly. Serena knelt down and opened her bag, starting to unpack.

Rey found where she would sleep and stay during their time at the base and set her stuff down. Looking around, she went and saw what happened with Yao, Ling, and Chien Po, walking to stand next to Ritchie and Sparky. 'Guess my life could have been worst.' She thought, crossing her arms.

-Gokai Galleon-

"Emma, Ahim, lets get going!" Luka shouted, Emma ran with Ahim, "We're coming!" She pulled out her Gosei Morpher and card while Ahim and Luka changed into Gosei Red and Pink while she was her own Megaforce Pink uniform, Luka and Ahim used the Invisibreeze Card while Emma used the Windrive Card. Gai looked at Marvelous, almost beaming and asked, "What about me, Marvelous?!"

Harry rubbed Riolu and wondered what to do now, Navi was unsure what to do and tried to make sure they stayed.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Simba looked at the weapons and picked up the knobkerrie, holding the staff-like weapon and looking ready to fight. Nala watched and was surprised at his choice of weapon, since his weapon in his Kamen Rider form was a bow.

"It's a honor to meet you all and be able to help you get a little closer to freeing the world back to the way things were." Kira said, Gia nodded, "If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask any of us."

Noah smiled, "Also, since you likely know who we really are, don't be surprised when we suddenly change clothes."

[​IMG]

-Castelia City, New York - The Playground-

"Huh, so that's where they ended up." Dante said, amused to hear that two more of his teammates were alive. "Wonder what animals they got. I guess since Tommy was the leader of the team, probably a lion or something. And Thomas is probably a hawk or so." He stretched and got his guns and sword, loading his guns for any fights.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-San Diego, California - House-

Breathing, Tommy stretched and looked out, Thomas looked at his brother and made sure that the lab was good and secure then checked the cameras for any sightings of the target that they would be helping find.

19. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Tower of Mastery: Vs. Astral~

After all the others had left, it was only the four women standing their ground against Astral. Robin looked Astral over before telling the others. "Well, we certainly shot ourselves in the foot deciding to take Astral on four to one." C.C. blinked. "Actually, no we haven't..." She then smirked. "Remember why Astral came here." Cynthia walked over and picked up a decent chunk of the wall that Amy blasted into before she said. "I know what my baby is thinking..." The blonde then threw the stone at Astral before the S-Type caught in with its magic. "Seriously? A champion tries to throw a rock at me?" Astral then flung it back at Cynthia only for the blonde to slam her head into it knocking it past Astral's head. Astral looked at her. "Then again, I don't recall you ever having wings either." Astral was then kicked back by Zone-Tan from behind sending it flying towards Robin who pulled out her sword and jabbed it into Astral's body grinning. Astral would then feel a surge of electricity surge through its body as one of Robin's hands were crackling with electricity and was going through the sword.

Astral forced itself away, but still stood firm as C.C. chuckled. "Like it was said earlier, you're not going to find the Mario Brothers." She then dashed in and slashed at Astral's body with her lightsaber only for Astral to grab her head with its claws, eye glowing. Cynthia growled and flew at Astral shouting. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND!" and slammed her armored foot so hard into Astral's head that it flew out of the entrance and outside near the tower. Astral skidded along the ground before stopping short of some familiar tracks. Astral looked down at the bootprints and tire tracks before it said to itself. "Interesting..." The four girls soon came out of the tower staring Astral down before it said. "It looks like I'm not going to need that information now..." Astral then quickly sunk through the ground leaving. Cynthia turned towards C.C. and looked her over with concern asking. "Are you okay? Did that mean Astral hurt you?" The green haired woman then leaned over and kissed Cynthia on the lips. "I'm fine, but Astral did exactly what I figured it'd do." Robin blinked. "Really? It killed two people that you knew." C.C. sighed. "Yes, I didn't expect that one. However if Astral was after Mario and Luigi, then it wouldn't go full power against all four of us. It would save that for Mario and Luigi."

Zone-Tan rolled her eyes. "But wouldn't that mean that Astral would just simply go after them now?" C.C. nodded. "Yes, just like how Mario wanted it to go. Thus while we may lose the battle here, we will have saved many lives. That is important...now. Let's get to the others." The four then dashed away to catch up to Bellec and the others.

~Hidden Palace Zone~

Aoi looked at Ryotaro. "To be fair, these people wouldn't exactly have known that the Denliner was an option at the time." Mario sheepishly had a hand behind his head. "I don't even know what that is." Aoi began to return all the things back into the pokeball he had used earlier as he explained. "Alright, I will lead ahead. After all I have the map of the area so please don't wander off, who knows what kind of strange creatures are lurking in this place."

And so the group started off heading deeper into the temple, the path ahead being rather quiet before they started to fly through various shuttle tubes that sent them all over the place before eventually arriving at an altar with a suspicious green gemstone on it. Compa raised an eyebrow before asking. "Isn't that the Master Emerald?" Neptune leaned over. "I dunno, looks like..." Neptune then fell into the Emerald shattering it instantly. Noire growled. "Great job, you klutz!" This caused the ground under them to shake as the platform they were on began to descend down into a clear shaft surrounded by water. As they descended...a loud, booming voice remarked. "Impressive, usually those who wander around on the upper floor either don't make it here or are killed by the security in the temple."

Nepgear looked for the source of the voice before asking. "Who is this? Are you that Olmec relic? Is this secretly a set of Legends of the Hidden Temple?" The voice then responded. "No Earthling, this is not a game show. However there is a prize at the end...all you need to do is get past my puzzles and my security and all will be yours." Luigi then asked. "Is there an airship here?" The voice responded. "Yes, there is."​

20. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Hunan Province, China: Rebel Base~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Ember and Mulan were walking to check out how training was going, the two heard a familiar voice tell Ember, “Hey baby, what's shakin’?” “Oh great…” Ember commented with a disappointed look on her face, knowing exactly whose voice she heard as she and Mulan tilted their heads and looked down…

[​IMG]

Man, I haven't seen you all day today!” Mushu continued, “It's like you're trying to avoid me.” “Maybe because I am,” Ember replied. “Ooh, sassy… hehe, I like that in a woman,” Mushu commented. “Ugh…” Ember said in disgust as she picked up Mushu to look him in the eye, “How many times do I have to tell you… it's never going to work out between us. First of all, there's a big size difference between us. And second… I don't even like you. Mulan, please do me a favor and keep him out of my sights.” “Yes, Ember,” Mulan replied as Ember gave her Mushu and walked away. “Mushu, please… show some respect,” Mulan sternly told Mushu. “Aww, come on Mulan, it's love girl. I just can't get over her,” Mushu responded. Rolling her eyes, Mulan walked back to her shack while still carrying Mushu.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Shalour City, France - The Tower of Mastery: Emergency Exit~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Rushing to the exit located beneath the Tower of Mastery, Bellec and those following him found themselves outside, where several motorboats were docked, ready to be used to travel across the English Channel. “Let's go!” Bellec announced, with the others nodding in reply as he, Elise, and Serena along with her Fennekin got on one boat, allowing the others to board on a different boat. Bellec immediately started his boat, maneuvering it towards the English Channel, expecting the others to follow him.

~Shalour City, France - Outside the Tower of Mastery~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Korrina, Lydia, and Korrina’s Lucario watched the barrier protecting the city from the AT-ATs’ blasters, they noticed a Corridor of Darkness appear near them, startling the three. Stepping out of the Corridor of Darkness was the Grand Inquisitor himself, Master Xehanort…

[​IMG]

Who are you?” Lydia questioned. Grinning, Xehanort replied, “I’ve come to see the Tower of Mastery. I believe it holds some very dark secrets I wish to uncover.” “Well as the guardian of the Tower of Mastery, neither you nor the New World Order are welcome here. Get lost!” Korrina threatened Xehanort, “Besides, you didn’t answer my apprentice. Who the heck are you?” “My name is Xehanort,” Xehanort answered, “Descendant of Sauron… the original Seeker of Darkness.” Gasping upon realizing who Xehanort was, Korrina knew that she had to do whatever it takes to prevent Xehanort from entering the Tower of Mastery.

Lucario… I want you to take Lydia and get out of here!” Korrina ordered her Pokemon. “What?!” Lydia cried, “I’m not leaving you!” “Grasshopper… that is an order!” Korrina replied as she pointed her Keyblade towards her right side, summoning a portal, “Now go!” “B-but…” Lydia said before Lucario grabbed her hand, dragging her to the portal. But before taking Lydia to the portal, Lucario looked at Korrina with a sad look on his face, feeling that something bad was going to happen. Korrina looked at Lucario and Lydia as well with a somber look on her face, also having a gut feeling that something bad was going to happen. Eventually, Lucario went into the portal with Lydia, who was crying, “Wait, Korrina!” Once Lydia and Lucario disappeared into the portal, the portal itself disappeared. “Do you really think sending them away will protect them from me?” Xehanort questioned as he summoned his Keyblade. “No. I just don’t think they can handle watching what I’m gonna do to you!” Korrina replied as she summoned a second Keyblade in her left hand, ready to battle Master Xehanort.

~Hunan Province, China: Rebel Base (Again)~

Attention!” Shang announced as he was standing with Lee, facing a group of Rebels who wished to train, “Some of you are you here because you know that you need more training. Others... you think you may be ready and want to prove yourselves. Well, I am here to tell you that I alone will decide if you all are already to face the New World Order. For starters…” Taking out a bow and arrow, Shang aimed at the top of a high pole, shooting an arrow that pierced the top of the pole. “I want you all to try and retrieve that arrow. However, there’s a catch. If any of you have powers, you are not allowed to use them at all. Also,” Shang continued as he grabbed two giant medallions nearby, “One medallion represents discipline. The other one represents strength. You need both to reach the arrow.” And so, all those who wanted to try and reach the arrow tied a medallion on each wrist, attempting to use them to climb up the pole and reach the arrow. But they soon found out that it wasn’t as easy as they thought. One by one, each Rebel that tried to climb up the pole ended up failing, only managing to reach a couple of inches above the ground. ‘Never thought climbing up like this would be this difficult,’ Thor thought to himself after falling to the ground when trying to climb the pole, as he would typically fly to get something that was high above the ground, but wasn’t able to do so due to the no-powers rule Shang discussed earlier. “Oh, if only could use my wand,” Star said to herself after falling from the pole herself.

~Hunan Province, China: Rebel Base (Again x2)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Connor arrived with Darien, Rini, and Sammy to watch Rebels train from a distance, he watched as one by one, they were failing to climb up the pole to get the arrow on top. “Bwahaha… this is funnier than Epic Fail videos on YouTube,” Discord commented as he and Mewtwo joined Connor and the others…

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Discord was enjoying the sight, he snapped his fingers, and a popcorn bucket appeared in his arms. “Want some?” Discord asked Connor and the others as he ate some of the popcorn. “No thank you,” Connor replied while Rini and Sammy nodded, each grabbing a handful of popcorn to eat. As for Darien, he simply stared suspiciously at Mewtwo and Discord. Despite the fact he knew Connor trusted those two, the fact they were former Crystal Order members still didn’t sit well with Darien despite having known them for around a week now. “Mewtwo, here… have some popcorn,” Rini told Mewtwo, handing him some of her popcorn. “Uh… thank you, Rini…” Mewtwo replied, blushing as he levitated some popcorn into his mouth. ‘Why’s Rini so nice to Mewtwo?’ Darien thought to himself, ‘Am I… being too harsh on Mewtwo and Discord? If Connor trusts them… why can’t I do the same?’ “So… are they gonna get better?” Sammy asked as he ate some popcorn, “‘Cause… no offense to any of them… but they kinda stink if they can’t climb up one pole and get that arrow.” “Do not worry,” Connor replied, “Ember has assured me that Shang has a special way to train them in such a short time.” “Really? What is this ‘special way’?” Darien asked. Smiling, Connor responded, “You will see.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Siwa, Egypt~

[​IMG]

Looking through her binoculars as she was seated on her levitating broomstick, Croix could see a group of Rebels in Siwa, and among them was Akko, carrying around the Shiny Rod. Putting her binoculars down, Croix tapped on a button located on a device around her wrist, signalling New World Order forces to attack the Rebels in Siwa.

As Silver continued piloting his boat, he and everyone else on his boat were hearing a loud noise. “Chika?” Silver’s Chikorita wondered out loud, curious as to what was causing the noise. “Yeah, I hear it too, Chikorita,” Silver replied to his Pokemon. “What in blazes is causing all that noise?!” Jack questioned. Looking up, Pipsqueak saw the Gokai Galleon, crying, “Up there!” “Well, I’ll be…” Kristoff commented in awe at the sight of the ship that saved them. “Oh… so it’s a flying ship,” Jack said as he looked up. “What do you think we should do, Jack?” Silver asked Sparrow. “Well, I suppose we do owe them a bit of gratitude for helping us,” Jack replied, “Steer the boat off to the side. We will not welcome any of them here.” “How come?” Kristoff asked, wondering why Jack didn’t want anyone from the Gokai Galleon to come to Silver’s boat. “Well, in case you haven’t noticed, we are nearly at full capacity right about now. One more soul stepping into this boat, and we’ll be sent to the bottom of the sea. Savvy?” Jack replied. “Hmm, I suppose,” Kristoff commented, noting how small Silver’s boat was. “In any case, if they truly wish to greet us, all they have to do is let us board their ship… unless their ship is at full capacity as well… in which case, we can simply silently wave to the other and go our separate ways,” Jack said as Silver steered his boat off to the side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Los Angeles, California: New World Order Facility~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After arriving to work, Jemma Simmons was escorted by two Stormtroopers to a conference room in order to be interrogated based on suspicions that she is spying for the Rebel Alliance. Upon arriving, Simmons noticed the Inquisitor known as Rubeus waiting for her inside…

[​IMG]

Ms. Simmons. Have a seat,” Rubeus told Jemma. Once she took a seat at the conference table, Rubeus told the Stormtroopers, “Leave us. But stay close... in case there are consequences.” Nodding in response, the two Stormtroopers exited the conference room, waiting outside in case they were needed. “You've been lying to us, Ms. Simmons,” Rubeus told Jemma, “Not long ago, you were a level 5 J.I.A. agent.” “Yes, before the J.I.A.'s disintegration after the Great Purge,” Jemma replied, “I was candid about my work history.” “You left things out,” Rubeus said. “If I did, it wasn't intentional,” Jemma retorted. “Stop... lying,” Rubeus threatened Jemma, “It’s been brought to our attention that you were familiar with a former J.I.A. intern named Donnie Gill, a person of interest that the New World Order is currently searching for.” “I didn't realize the New World Order was searching for Gill until yesterday,” Jemma replied “I-I would have said something-” “Yet you didn't,” Rubeus interrupted, “What else... are you hiding?” “Look… I-I barely knew Donnie,” Jemma responded. “You saved his life after his freak accident,” Rubeus said. “Only because I happened there at the time giving a pre... a presentation,” Jemma answered, with her voice shaking. “You seem nervous,” Rubeus commented. “Because I am,” Jemma scoffed, “I was escorted here by Stormtroopers. I'm well aware of who I work for.” “Hmm... let's discuss your previous employer,” Rubeus said, “Why did you join the J.I.A. in the first place?” “I was a 17-year-old girl with two PhD’s and a million questions. The J.I.A. had the resources to help me answer them,” Jemma answered, “Now they don't, and the New World Order does.” “So your loyalties are with us?” Rubeus asked. “My loyalties are with science,” Jemma answered, trying hard not to appear she is lying, “So long as the New World Order allows me to do the work I want to be doing, then, yes, my loyalties are with the New World Order.” “Well, loyalties can be tested,” Rubeus commented, grinning.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Castelia City, New York - The Playground (Inside Quinjet)~

As the Castelia City Rebels gathered in the Quinjet's interior, each took one of the seats located on either side of the plane, while Melinda May and Shining Armor were in the cockpit, making final preparations as they were preparing to fly to San Diego.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sioux Falls, South Dakota - Outside Rebel Hideout~

Whatever…” Noctis said in response to what Noah said about changing clothes, getting inside Cassian’s U-Wing. “I do apologize for Noctis’s attitude,” Ignis apologized to Noah. “Anyway, we really should get going,” Jyn commented. “I agree,” Cassian concurred, “Everyone inside.” “Right behind ya!” Sunburst responded as he stepped inside the U-Wing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Simba chose a weapon, Zuri announced, “Both T’Challa and Simba have chosen weapons. The time for ritual combat has begun!” As Zuri rejoined the crowd, ready to watch the battle between T’Challa and Simba, T’Challa got his spear and shield ready, slowly walking around Simba, wondering if he was going to make the first move, or if he should do it himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sokovia, Europe - New World Order Research Facility~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Okay, Pietro, just like last time, you're first,” Sunset told Pietro, who had a shock bracelet wrapped around his ankle to shock him should he try escaping, and was now wearing new clothes that should supposedly enhance his superspeed, “Your last record was at 0.51 seconds. Let's see how you do this time.” As Alpha placed a brass pole near Pietro, Sunset Shimmer said, “Same rules apply. Place your hand on the pole, which’ll trigger the stopwatch once you let go of it. You'll run towards the other side of the facility, touch the wall there, then run back here and touch the pole, which'll trigger the stopwatch timing you to stop. Ready?” “Yes,” Pietro said as he held onto the pole while admiring his new outfit. “On your mark, get set… go!” Alpha declared, with Pietro appearing to have disappeared then reappeared with the blink of an eye, when in reality, he ran with his superspeed across the facility and back. “How'd he do, Alpha?” Sunset asked Alpha. “Aye-yi-yi! 0.23 seconds!” Alpha cried after checking the stopwatch that timed Pietro, “More than a quarter of a second faster!” “Heh, you didn't see that coming?” Pietro jokingly asked Alpha. “Nice!” Sunset Shimmer commented as she jotted down notes on her clipboard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Police HQ~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Ah, Officer Jenny,” Looker greeted Jenny as he was accompanied by Vanitas along with two Stormtroopers, “Allow me to introduce you to the Inquisitor I told you about who is in charge of the Police Ran-” “You?!” Jenny interrupted Looker, surprised to see that Vanitas was the Inquisitor Looker has been talking about. “Well, well, well… if it isn’t Officer Jenny,” Vanitas replied, “Been a while, hasn’t it? Not a big fan of your new hairstyle, but whatever.” “Wait… you two know each other?” a confused Looker questioned. “Yeah…” Jenny replied, “Several months ago, Vanitas’s ex-girlfriend disappeared, and I interrogated him on the subject… given that he has a history of being sent to juvie.” “Oh, Jenny… still clinging to the past?” Vanitas questioned Jenny, “Wasn’t that case closed?” “Yeah… your ex-girlfriend was found… and you were innocent, because you were apparently with your school principal the whole time,” Jenny replied with an unimpressed tone in her voice. “There, see… I wasn’t the person you thought I was when you interrogated me back then, and I’m sure not that person now. After all, I’m an Inquisitor now. I fight for justice and the rule of law… just like you,” Vanitas said. “Yeah… looks like it,” Jenny replied. “Well, anyway… Looker here is gonna tell me all about this Punisher guy you guys need help apprehending. Can’t wait to work with ya, Officer Jenny,” Vanitas said, grinning as he winked at her and started walking away with his Stormtroopers. “Well… I didn’t expect that…” Looker told Jenny, “Anyway, I should really explain the situation with him.” “Right,” Jenny replied, nodding as Looker walked away and rejoined Vanitas. As for Jenny, she couldn’t shake the feeling that there was something very suspicious about Vanitas.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019