RE:COM confirmed for PS2

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Catch the Rain, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Hey guys, just to let you know that Square have now confirmed that RE:COM is definitely making it's way to the PS2 later this year in the US. Thanks to both DogboyX and demochick25 for this information.

On the downside loves it looks like there will be no FM attached to this. Also no mention of a European release, but I doubt they would leave us in the dark.

Source: Square-Enix and Kotaku

-EDIT-

The official site is also up and running. While not completely finished, however. CLICK HERE to view it!!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Catch the Rain, Sep 19, 2008.

1. 778MasterMarluxia
      778MasterMarluxia
      man and i just bought the japanese version. oh well i guess i will get this one as well.
    2. libregkd
    3. Janime6
      Janime6
      I am sooo freakin happy! xD
      I wish it was with KH2FM+ though...-_-
      i want that more...=P

but i am still estatic! ^_^

I just hope to God that Marluxia don't sound Gay! xD
    4. MasterNightmare
      MasterNightmare
      no one's gotten the ROCK monster joke yet... sheesh.... but as long as they HAVE voices, i'll be happy... but vexen really should sound like he's on crack....
    5. libregkd
    6. Sora March
      Sora March
      It was a little funny.
      Just not a whole lot.

Man, we never get the FM. They probably only have them in Japan to annoy the rest of the world. Stupid Japanese Programers.:yelling:
    7. Janime6
      Janime6
      hes gay and is on crack...xD​
      i know, and probably not,we just get the game, not the cooler added extra final mix version, when they make them...-_-​
    8. Cherry Berry
      Cherry Berry
      Urm... Does anyone have a specific date? I just need to calculate how many months it would take before the UK gets them out on gaming stores.
    9. bahamut
      bahamut
      If I didn't suck so much at the original COM I would so buy it once it's released.

Also, am I the only one who gets the feeling they're gonna remove that scene with Larxene touching Axel?...I'll shut up now.
    10. Soushirei
      Soushirei
      December 2, 2008.
    11. guardiansoulblade
      guardiansoulblade
      Five words: I LOVE YOU SQUARE ENIX!!! I'm definitely buying this when it comes out, no joke. I'm SO happy!!
    12. *dancewaterdance*
      *dancewaterdance*
      I already bought KH2:Final Mix (and of course the Japanese Re:CoM) Darn, I'd really like to hear the English voices... I'll just watch the videos on here I guess :)
    13. Janime6
      Janime6
      O_o larxene...touches him...o_O
      i gotta see that xD

too bad they didn't make English copies of FM+ for the people who pre-order it...that would be cool. :D​
    14. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      yes Larxene touches Axel on the chin, it's not a big deal really, it's kinda flirty but i think that part will stay
    15. fireflame
      fireflame
      dang, i'm certantly going to buy this.
    16. Explode
      Explode
      I wonder if they will give this a "T" rating. It's the most violent game in the series, and kh2 was rated "E-10". I'll be pissed if they do, because it doesn't deserve one, but it's not that big of a deal. It would be better than them editing s*** out.
    17. RikusHaven
      RikusHaven
      I already have FM and with that Re:CoM, and I would really love to play it and hear the English voice-overs, will definitely buy this :D.
    18. Vanitas
      Vanitas
      I wont probably buy it because I have japanese. Probably I watch the english cutscenes from YouTube.
    19. T A F F Y シ
      T A F F Y シ
      YAY! XD

thats all i can say ...
    20. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      well i remember the subbed verions of RE: Com i saw the word "hell" used alot but then again the original COM had the word "hell" and it still got a rating for kids. it's not actually that violent, alot of cool fighting.