Re:Chain of Memories - X-Play Review Video

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Mike Chaser

[​IMG]

Hey everyone. News for the Kingdom Hearts series has seriously been slow lately, hasn't it? Luckily G4 has recently reviewed the remake of Chain of Memories for the PlayStation 2 this past week. This should hold you guys over for maybe a couple of minutes. For those of you that haven't got the game or live in Europe, here's a great chance to take a two minute look of the gameplay and cutscenes from the television show "X-Play".

View Video: CLICK HERE

So, Square are we seeing a European release date in the near future?
    We’ll keep you updated on that if we hear anything.

Source: G4 & KHU

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Azure Flame
      Azure Flame
      Hm, 3/5 isn't that bad. I would've given it a higher rating, but it's still decent.
    2. Dredica
      Dredica
      I thought it would have gotten a 4/5.​
    3. Azure Flame
      Azure Flame
      Same here, but 3 isn't so bad.
    4. Spunk Ransom
      Spunk Ransom
      Hmm, I would of given it at least a four.

And thanks for the info Mike. (:
    5. Sion
      Sion
      A three? Wow. I agree in that it deserves at least a four. Honestly the only thing that does bother me about the game is how the camera loves being a little stiff in motion. Even then, it's only in specific battles [I.E. the Organization and Riku] that it happens in.
    6. Azure Flame
      Azure Flame
      Yeah, and sometimes in the Jafar battle it gets stuck facing away from him when you're trapped in front of him while the other blocks are as high as they can go and he's attacking you and you can't dodge.
    7. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      i still wonder why people don't like the card system.
    8. Ultimecia
      Ultimecia
      I know, sure it's difficult at first but it's funner than button mashing
    9. Spunk Ransom
      Spunk Ransom
      I have come to like it a bit, although I do like my button mashing as well. It's just hard to get used to.
    10. KL93
      KL93
      Because they aren't smart enough to use it right.
    11. Near
      Near
      I think the card system is a little complicated for those who just want to play the game and not really get into it all that much, and the camera was definitely screwy in Re:CoM, but other than that I really liked it. I would have given it four stars.
    12. kngdmhrts2
      kngdmhrts2
      from what i've seen everywhere, the camera is sometimes a bit odd...which wasnt really the case for the original GBA version...was just having to be nearly on the same plane as the enemy which was the problem for me
    13. wackko300
      wackko300
      Interesting review!:) I would have given it a 4/5. The card system takes getting used to, but that what makes this game different than the other KH series. I'm also a big fan of button bashing too.;)

-Latisha
    14. Skylight_Defect
      Skylight_Defect
      I would've given it a higher rating.
    15. Redeyesblackdragon
      Redeyesblackdragon
      Totally agree with the rating, it doesnt realy make a difference, the sences are all the same except for in Castle Oblivion. An a couple in the worlds.
    16. The Twin
      The Twin
      I probably would've given it a 4/5 myself, but 3/5 isn't bad. GameInformer Magazine gave it a 6.5 if I remember right. 6.5 or 7.25, I think.
    17. Maggy
      Maggy
      i have this game and i think its ok but the card system is something to get used to...i like the button mashing way better lol sometimes i forget i'm using cards and i star button-mashing and then i waste all my cards and die xD rofl

what I REALLY wanna do is play as Riku xD lol
    18. jafar
      jafar
      I do agree with their review. The card system is very hit and miss because it can turn many gamers away. And the camera is a bitch.
    19. Scott Pilgrim
      Scott Pilgrim
      I really don't like the lock on feature or the camera either. I think that's a fair score for the average game player. The card battle system was complicated, but for the better in my opinion.