Re:Chain of Memories - Website Fully Opened

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Mike Chaser

[​IMG]
    Link: http://na.square-enix.com/khrecom/

The official website for Re:Chain of Memories was finally updated and fully added late last night (November 3rd 2008). The content from the website that's offered right now includes the basic prologue, story, characters and multimedia sections. You can also pre-order now, if you haven't already. The gameplay and trailer sections are the only two content areas that you can't access. These two sections should be updated in a week or two.

Re: Chain of Memories Information:
    Release: December 2nd (Tuesday)
    Price: $29.99
    Pre-Order Link: Gamestop [click here]

We'll Keep you updated as we get closer to the release!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Nov 4, 2008.

1. The Twin
      The Twin
      Cool, thanks Mike.

*has already downloaded a wallpaper and should consider getting an advance on her next paycheck so she can preorder*
    2. Kadaj
      Kadaj
      I'm quite excited for this game. I played the GBA version a while ago and I'm really looking forward to the PS2, voice actor version!

Thanks for the update!
    3. Clawtooth
      Clawtooth
      It'll probably be ages until we get it in EU because we need it translated into French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Sweedish, Norwegian ........
    4. ninetailednaruto98
      ninetailednaruto98
      wtf why the hell would Osment be voicing Sora and David Gallagher doing Riku's thats just ******ed but ok thanks for the heads up but it will be strange playing as....KH 1 Sora with KH 2 Sora's voice as well as KH 1 Riku with KH 2 Riku's voice they really messed up right there but dont get me wrong that voice is much better then the other Sora's the one that says lets go, power, courage ect but I still say its ******ed to give Sora his older voice when this took place right after KH 1 what when Sora and Riku entered the castle their voices suddendly got a deeper? and why would they change Naminé's voice and I think maybe Derek Stephen Prince would be better off playing Zexion's voice not Vexens but oh well I cant do anything about it but Im really cerious about who plays Larxene's voice I hope its good and it's rumored that Marluxia will be voiced by Dan Woren (Byakuya Kuchiki from Bleach) and Zexion was rumored to be voiced by Josh Keaton (Peter Parker/Spiderman from The Spectacular Spiderman) for a while. That one is still up in the air though.
    5. 1ofamillion
      1ofamillion
      yea, it made me mad to hear her voice so different...mandy moore was much better, in my opinion....i dont know if i will buy this either since i have fm+...and changing Brittney snow? woooow baaaaad idea lol
    6. Roxas_the_Key_to_Destiny
      Roxas_the_Key_to_Destiny
      Who cares if Haley Joel Ostment is Sora's Voice, He was his voice through out all the series. and Look at Japan VA, the Voice doesnt sound differnet in Sora's Voice. its the same VA too for Sora Throughtout the series as well. David Sounded the same as well through out the series too. If they Change Namine's Voice they have reason such as, SHE IS BUSY making movies and such, So they didnt have a voice for her, so they auditions for someone else to do the voice. You seem you hate this game already before you even played it. so HOLD YOUR DAMN HORES, and give it a chance when it RELASES.
    7. Hakurei Reimu
      Hakurei Reimu
      Looks pretty nice.

Though I wish they had one of those for KH2FM+
    8. ninetailednaruto98
      ninetailednaruto98
      you make a good point I just thought it would be stupid if he had his kh2 voice and I never said I hate the game its a good game a have the jap version I just thought something different and as for Namine I guessed that already I just hope the person is doing her voice now doesnt ruin it but yea I guess I will just hvae to wait and see cant wait to see the trailer
    9. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      when is this trailer going to be available? the games like a week's release away.
    10. Redeyesblackdragon
      Redeyesblackdragon
      Yeah thats what I would like to know.
    11. Roxas_the_Key_to_Destiny
      Roxas_the_Key_to_Destiny
      We dont know. Hopefully it will be released sometime this week. like tomorrow PLLLEASE! haha.
    12. Scott Pilgrim
      Scott Pilgrim
      It's going to have to be up by this week, or else the game will come out before the trailer.
    13. Redeyesblackdragon
      Redeyesblackdragon

Isn't that true.