Graphic Shop **Raven's Avatar Shop**

Discussion in 'Art Shop' started by RavenSetFree, Mar 4, 2007.

1. flame of axel Destiny Islands Resident

can you get me a pic of roxas and write on it: how can a nobody become a sombody. i was also wondering if you could do this: (you don't have to if you can't) first write "how can a nobody" then those letters fad out" and then the words " become a somebody" appear. then fad away. (the pic of roxas is in the back ground the whole time.) if you could do that, that would be awsome.

2. RavenSetFree Merlin's Housekeeper

sorry, but do you think you could wait just a few more days for your avatars? I'm incredibly busy, and every spare moment I have I'm preparing for my art show, I just dont have the time to make your avatars ;__; But after Tuesday I'll have pleanty of spare time, so please dont hate me for having to wait longer. >__<

3. Sparda Merlin's Housekeeper

I know you won't be able to do this till tuesday, but I'm just going to post it incase I forget to. The avi I want is from a completely different game, if this means you can't make it, just say, I don't mind. Also, I'm very patient, if you get too busy, wait a few hours or weeks, i'm not going anywhere for awhile.

Picture:http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/...1/Sparda1.jpg&searchTerm=sparda&pageOffset=18

color: A redish theme

words: Sparda

The avi can be the same position as the avi I have now, all I want changed are the words and backround/theme color.

4. Hybrid~Fusion Merlin's Housekeeper

Thanks! I loved it! (Already using it)

5. Fruity~ Hollow Bastion Committee

6. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

7. Xiii Roxxas iiiX Destiny Islands Resident

picature:This, orThis.
    color: If anything, maybe really light color around a purple/pinkish color. if you can, i'd like swirl or line effects.
    text: for either= "Dark Blue, Dark Blue"

8. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

9. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

She's still pretty active though, so I took a shot in the dark. =\

10. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Lol, normally I'd tell you off for that, but since she has alot of skill, I'll make an acception :P Maybe PM her thoguh to ask her if she's still running her shop thoguh would've been better, no?