Rata Blanca (White Rat)

Discussion in 'Music' started by Laplace, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

First of all, I did a search and found no results, so sorry if somebody already made this topic.

Second, I don’t know if international bands are allowed but given I saw some posts talking about Japanese bands/singers well… Yeah…

Third, I am not so sure if YT links are allowed, I saw some people posting them, so I think it should be fine.

So yeah, terribly sorry if I have made a mistake of sorts (Yes, I did read the rules of this section, but one can still make mistakes).

So who wants to talk about this band?

I just discovered it literally yesterday, it’s a Neoclassical/Power Metal South American (YAY NATIONALITY PRIDE) band which what I listened so far, reminds me of a lighter version of Yngwie Malmsteen’s Rising Force.

Some examples, to give an idea (The lyrics are in Spanish, but are safe for work, no swearing) also with my horrible translation (Because I don't feel like altering them to make them rhyme) in english of the first’s verse lyrics:

La leyenda del Hada y el Mago

(The legend of the Fairy and the Magician)

“Tale tells of a magician
    Who in his enchanted forest he cried
    Even though of his magic
    He couldn’t find love at all
    The moon his only friend
    It gave him the strength to withstand
    All the pain he felt
    Because of his great solitude”

La Llave De La Puerta Secreta

(The Secret Door’s Key)

“Hidden in some forest
    A door you will find
    It’s power it’s the way
    That can transform us”

El Reino Olvidado

(The Forgotten Kingdom)

“Today that the men are lost
    In the domains of darkness
    From eternity
    They will return
    The old kings
    Will come with the tempest”

So, that’s it, enjoy, or not, it’s your tastes and I can’t change them lol. Hopefully you can enjoy this as much as I do though.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2014