Digital Art Rain

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Ienzo, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

So what if I'm getting overly excited for series 8 of Doctor Who? >:3 I don't care. I've been glued to any piece of news I could find, especially new filming pictures and then I feel creative and make stuff. So here is some avatars I made from the pictures here

Twelve spacesuit phone.png Twelve spacesuit pointing 02.png Twelve spacesuit pointing.png Twelve spacesuit thinking.png Twelve spacesuits help.png Twelve spacesuits.png

Also, I got bored a few weeks ago and tried my hand at learning to make GIF's (which I found to be surprisingly easy if not a little tedious at times) and so of course I used this amazing animation as my guinea pig:

No they aren't great but I am learning the ways of GIF making.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

CnC would be much appreciated : D

2. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I actually like the gifs a lot. Very crisp, not too long not too short. Is that your watermark in the bottom right? Very stylish u 3u I usually abhor watermarks but yours is quite tasteful.

3. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Thanks ^^ I wasn't going to add one but then I was scared they would be plagarised, I think I made it a bit too big, I originally wanted them to be the size of the one in the 3rd gif but then I messed up on copying it across xD I didn't realise how difficult it was to get the size of a GIF down below 100kb