Quick Question about KH2FM

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by PracticalPvP, Apr 8, 2016.

1. PracticalPvP Moogle Assistant

Hello! This is my first thread on this website and I have to say im glad i found it. So back to the question. I have seen several youtube videos on people reviewing a patch called Sora - nort, and it changes how sora looks and he gets the keyblade vanitas uses i was wondergin if anyone could find the patch for me, i have went on the blog the creator has and downloaded that one but it just dosent work! I was wondering if anyone had a working copy thanks!

2. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Well having gotten the patch file from the source, I highly doubt that you got a bad copy. Try giving a quick rundown on what you did. How did it not work? (i.e. Did the patcher fail? Did the ISO not load?) Did you get any error messages?

3. PracticalPvP Moogle Assistant

Thanks for the reply! I downloaded it from the offical blog and i looked at the comments before downloading and everyone was having problems with it. I got a clean iso of KH2FM and the correct patcher and patches. Everything went well but only HDFICATION installed but not sora nort[DOUBLEPOST=1460131126][/DOUBLEPOST]All of the other patches that change how sora look work except sora-nort so i was wondering if anyone had one that worked.[DOUBLEPOST=1460144786][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  4. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

It is always good to make sure that the ISO you are using is compatible. Sometimes you will find that certain rips are of varying different sizes, compression rates, etc. It should also be noted that doing any sort of "mod" to a game file can be tricky when using multiple mods/patches at the same time. They can sometimes interfere with each other.

However, since I have no actual experience with the specific thing you are talking about, I can only give you generalized advice. Good luck.

5. PracticalPvP Moogle Assistant

I have to use 2 patches due to the fact that you need hdfication for the other costume patches to work

6. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Then if it isn't a compatibility issue due to some overlapping cause, then I would say it is either: your iso, the patches themselves, or some form of human error.