Question Time Question Time with Yui (Cat)!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Mish, Jul 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShibuyaGato Transformation

1 ~ watch the world burn before my eyes I'd probably jump into Lake Catalina and put myself out.

2 ~ You, by the transitive property (i.e. you burned my apps, I tried taking them out, my face burned). I tried to save them. Oh, did I try... alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio.

3 ~ Insult them with nubs and bumfs, take all their Doctor Who-related nerd merch and rain down the fury of the Mishapocalypse on them. >:3

4 ~ O, eye fell prutee gud abuto that, bufmnubzzz

5 ~ BURN ME GOD! BURN MY FACE OFFFFFFFFF!

6 ~ If I had a bathtub, I'm sure it'd have plenty.

7 ~ MIIIIIIIIIIIISHA

8 ~ I feel like it's a very moral issue. While I don't particularly approve of embryonic stem cells for research, I did find out that adult cells can be used as well, which makes it a bit better seeing as an adult can give consent before donating. I really don't like the idea of the end justifying the means, so optimistically I'd like to see scientists make this transition. [I mean, serious question? Wot?]

1 ~ Well the only one I've watched on their own is Five, so I'll have to go with him. Though I have seen The Five Doctors, I think I should watch a bit of each Doctor's individual tenure before I make a judgment.

2 ~ Coping? You think I'm coping? YOU BELIEVE I CAN COPE WITH SUCH UTTER BULLCRAP!?

3 ~ I don't have a single favorite for Ten, so I'd have to turn it into a tie between Girl in the Fireplace, 42, The Stolen Earth/Journey's End and The End of Time two parter.

Strictly speaking, the Doctor would be "smarter." However, they're all clever and intellectual in their own right.

For half my life? Hell no! Even if I had a Death Note, I'd be too much of a pussy[cat] to use it on anyone, even hardened criminals.

Everyone does a lot, and I wouldn't really be able to pick out a "best" (though there's one sec mod who only ever talks about this dumb British show and she would never get my vote >:3).

irl, I do like to wear TARDIS blue a lot, though on here I can't really sa- RED. BLOOD RED.

You'd look pretty good with rainbow to be honest. A longer name like yours works best with it, and I'd love to see it implemented again for the prems (though it's not likely to ever happen).

Banhammer Grey. AHUEHUEHUE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.