Question Time Question Time with tummer!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Mish, Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

1. A pretty cool dude
    2. Not much changed really, mostly because we haven't interacted much.
    3. I've only seen Sherlock, so I'll have to say Sherlock. I can't find Elementary anywhere on Demand or Netflix.
    4. I would probably say Yu-gi-oh! I got so caught up into it for some reason; long before I knew what anime was.
    5. Hmm, I forget the name, but it's that pink evolution of Eevee.
    6. Oathkeeper. I love it because of what it represents: Sora's relationship to Kairi and how important they are in each other's lives.

1. They're going alright, can't complain. School is school, and I feel I'm getting more of a hold on life at the moment.
    2. It would probably be some fried chicken, sweet potatoes, watermelon, and this weird drink my friend made that is part cranberry juice and part pineapple juice.
    3. I'm more of a blunt person. Ambiguity is good, but sometimes you just need to get a message across.
    4. I look for someone who is caring and funny. I'll most likely need someone who could help me out with my medical stuff. I'm also more attracted to girls with glasses for some reason.
    5. I like to see a hero who is hit by some unknown force, taken down a notch, and see them work their way back up. My favorite movie, 50/50 really plays into that, where Adam finds out he has cancer, and instead of wallowing in self pity, he decides to take advantage of the time he has left.
    6. I'd probably say fire. Something about fire is very alluring; how it dances freely but is also very deadly if used inappropriately.
    7. I'd probably say a dog at the time of my head; just a regular, domesticated dog. I like to think I'm a very loyal person, get excited over the dumbest of things, and try to be there when a friend is not feeling so well.
    8. A sword; maybe specifically a katana. I would wield it proudly!
    9. Writing. I would love to be a famous writer, either for fiction or script writing.
    10. I find them nice, not not really necessary. If young people have been dating for a while, they should be more committed, but if it's a new relationship, nothing should be really set in stone. Or it can if it really is "love". I'm kind of a hopeless romantic.
    11. Pretty funny dude.

1. Things are going okay. I miss talking to you too.
    2. I don't know that much about pokemon, sorry! Uh, Pikachu, Charazard, that pink Eevee evolution I mentioned earlier, Lugia (can I have legendaries)...I don't know what else. Sorry!
    3. Maybe Rent...not my favorite musical, but it definitely is a world I can see myself in. Just having other people who understand what it means to not have a guaranteed next day is nice; and to have those friends in person would be a big plus.
    4. Glasses are way cool!
    5. Really interesting person, and probably one of the spaziest, funniest people I'll ever meet, which is really cool.
    6. 22 Jump Street. I loved how the first one was really funny and I can't wait to see what they do with it.
    Maleficent. The trailers look pretty amazing, to my point of view anyway.
    The Giver. One of my favorite books of all time. I'm just hoping they do it justice. It's such a visual story, and could be hard to translate to film. However, Taylor Swift is playing a character that I feel is very important to the story, although she isn't mentioned much, so that has me nervous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.