Question Time Question Time with tummer!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Mish, Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mish smiley day!

Question Time with...

tummer!

A couple of guidelines before you begin..

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still KHV, which means that you must not use this thread as an excuse to berate or harass the Question Time participant. That being said...

2 - ...The Question Time participant does not have to answer all of the questions.

3 - The Question Time participant must maintain some level of activity within this thread. Don't leave all of your questions unanswered. You're in the spotlight, baby, so shine!

4 - Give the Question Time participant some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Remember that they are in the spotlight for at least one week, so do not feel the need to barrage him/her with a lengthy list of questions all at once.

And now that you have read the rules, you may ask away!~

2. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Hooray!!

(Looks just as active as my tumblr ask box)

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Impressions, first and current?
    Does the sportsball interest you more or less than the Pepsi Nacho Taco GoDaddy.com halftime show?
    Top three fictional characters you'dlike to meet?

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. Original impressions?
    2. Current impressions?
    3. *attempts to scare you* BOO!
    4. Is @Cat~ awesome?
    5. Am I not not awesome?
    6. Do you want a baby?
    7. What is your favorite boss battle in Kingdom Hearts II and why?
    8. In Kingdom Hearts II, who says this and what is the situation in which they say it? "Somebody come quick!"
    9. Favorite color and number?
    10. Why did @Mish create this?

5. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

First Impressions: A very funny chick who may or may not have a crush on me.
    Current Impressions: Someone who is a really good friend who is very witty
    Not really interested in watching the Sportsball World Series today, and I have no idea what's going to happen on the Halftime show. I'm not even watching it for the commercials, since they'll show up about 20 seconds later on Youtube.
    First would be Homura from Madoka Magica. For some reason I connect with her so much, and I want to hold her and tell her everything will be okay (even after everything that happened in The Rebellion Story). Next would be Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter series. She is the kind of eccentric and free person that I would really love to be. Then there would be Yuki Nagto from the Haruhi Suzumiya series, but from the Disappearance timeline. She is just very cute and probably someone I could get along with very well.

1. I actually thought you were a bit of a troll, just like a lot of people did at the time.
    2. We think different ways, but it's always good to have a different opinion around to counter your own.
    3. You're talking to a Horror junkie; that don't get me.
    4. Definitely. One of the cleverest people on Earth.
    5. You're interesting.
    6. Ehh...this one is a bit personal. I would love to have a child of my own, I really would. The problem is that I have the heart problem stuff in my DNA. There is always a chance that the baby won't be born with it, but there is always that chance that he/she will or that that it may develop later on in life. And, say if we discover that the baby has the heart problem pretty early on (before he/she is actually born), my wife will have to go through a lot of tests and things that don't go along with normal pregnancies. I would feel guilty about everything. But, if we did have a child, I'd want it to be a girl, and name her Eponine Homura (don't judge).
    7. Probably the battle with Captain Barbossa during the first visit to Port Royal. I like that idea that it's "sword" combat that is going on, which has always been my favorite kind of combat.
    8. I'm guessing Goofy when he's running low on health.
    9. Red and 2019
    10. No clue. I'm honestly shocked I won this week. Heehee

6. Amaury Legendary Hero

CORRECT!

7. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Well, I've never done one of these before, but here I go.

1. First impressions?
    2. Current impressions?
    3. Dessert or regular food?
    4. Fav superhero?
    5. Fav superhero movie?
    6. If you could travel through time once, would you go back in time or to the future?
    7. Do you watch cartoons like Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, The Amazing World of Gumball, etc?

8. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Impressions first and current?
    What is your most favorite game of all time?
    How is the way of a ninja warrior?
    Who are you most like Riku or Sora?
    And who would be your Sora and Kairi or Riku and Kairi?

9. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

1. A very interesting person. Someone I could easily hang out with.
    2. Very out there and funny. We should talk more.
    3. Do fruits count as regular food? Because if they do, then regular food.
    4. I'm really into Iron Man at the moment (granted, I'm following what I know from movies since I don't read that many comics). It's more coming from the fact that he basically had a transplant to save his life. And he has some of the best lines I've heard in any movie.
    5. The Dark Knight. One of the best put together movies I've seen, period. I love how it's paced, how it's told, and the performances of Ledger and Eckhart.
    6. I would probably go to the past and do the whole Midnight in Paris thing.
    7. Ehh, not really. I just never made a priority for those shows. Adventure Time doesn't look like something that will suit me, but I've liked the clips and pieces I've seen of Gravity Falls.

First impressions: A bit odd
    Current impressions: Still odd, but interesting
    My favorite game would be Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for the GBA. The battle system worked great for the platform, had a lot of creative battles, and is one of my favorite stories of the franchise.
    Not going very well. Plan to start exercising any day now.
    I've been known to be compared to Sora. I'm very caring for my friends, stupidly optomistic, and I try my best when stuff seems bleak. Plus, I've lost my heart in the past.
    My Riku would be my friend, Chris. He's someone I've known since middle school. We hang out a lot, disagree on some things, and are able to pal around. Kairi would probably be Maka. She is one of the nicest people I have had the fortune to know. And when I lost my heart, she was there for me when I got a new one. She's my best friend.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
  10. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Aw, thanks! You're right, we totally should talk more. :)
    Yes, fruits count. I prefer regular food to dessert, too. Unless dessert is strawberry shortcake. But I eat it with like, twice as many strawberries as most people.
    Woah, me too! I love Iron Man, but I haven't had much access to comics, so my love is limited to movies and fanfiction. lol, I have a Stark Industries coffee mug, and a black t-shirt with a glow-in-the-dark Arc Reactor on the front. :D
    Yeah, Adventure Time looked really weird to me for a long time, but I ended up coming to love it a lot. It's... a hit or miss show. Some like it, some don't. *shrugs* Gravity Falls is hilarious. If you ever find yourself bored with nothing to do and it happens to be on, you should totally give it a shot. And Gumball is really funny, but I don't actively seek it out.

11. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Yeah; I was asking when I had a big plate of macaroni and brisket in front of me, having the fruit being the deciding factor. Haha.
    And I want one of those shirts too; just helps the metaphor a bit more.

12. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

lol, yeah, I can see how that would be a fitting metaphor.

So, while I'm posting here, I might as well ask a few more questions. :)

1. Milk, juice, or soda?
    2. If juice or soda, what's your preferred fruit/flavor? (and I suppose, with milk, there are other options too. Choc, Strawberry, vanilla, plain... I talk too much.)
    3. What's your favorite book?
    4. If you had to choose between being bit by a zombie, vampire, or radioactive spider, which would you choose?
    5. Pick a number between 1 and 100!

13. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

1. Definately soda. I know it's not the best thing for me to have, but I've been drinking the stuff ever since my mother put it in my baby bottles.
    2. I would have to go with Coke. I enjoy the taste and it's very relaxing for me to drink for some reason.
    3. Ohh, that one is pretty difficult. I would have to say it's The Giver by Lois Lowry. It's a beatifully told story and has a great message. It was also one of the books I read when I was a kid and wasn't into reading, but also was assigned to read it my freshman year of high school. It's the simple books that speak so much.
    4. I would probably go with radioactive spiders, hoping that it gives me some kind of power instead of cancer. I enjoy my sleep.
    5. 23

14. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Aw, drat, the number I was thinking of was 87. Still, yours was the closest guess, so here, have a coke.
    upload_2014-2-3_17-38-40.jpeg

15. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Butts or bewbs?

16. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Yay, caffeine!
    Easy question: bewbs. The real question is size...

17. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Gonna bump this a bit...

18. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

1. First impression?
    2. Current impression?
    3. Sherlock or Elementary?
    4. Favorite childhood cartoon?
    5. Favorite Gen. VI Pokémon?
    6. Favorite Keyblade?

19. Spike H E R O

1. How are things?
    2. If you were going to have your last meal, what would it be?
    3. Do you prefer to approach issues with subtlety or would you rather be blunt about it?
    4. What do you look for in a significant other?
    5. What sort of hero do you like to see in a story?
    6. Pick any of the four elements, which do you feel you gravitate towards the most?
    7. What kind of animal would you say your spirit animal is, and why?
    8. You're playing an RPG; weapon of choice?
    9. What would you like to be famous for?
    10. What's your opinion on romantic commitments for someone your age?
    11. Impressions?

20. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Tummer! Congrats on QT n w n

1. How are you doing? I've missed talking to you!
    2. Pokemon team for facing the Elite Four?
    3. What musical world would you want to live in and why?
    4. Are glasses cool?
    5. Initial & Current Impressions?
    6. What are the top 3 films you're looking forward to in 2014?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.