Question Time Question Time with Stardust

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Heart ❤, Jan 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Question Time with..

Stardust​

A couple of guidelines before you begin..

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still KHV, which means that you must not use this thread as an excuse to berate or harass the Question Time participant. That being said...

2 - ...The Question Time participant does not have to answer all of the questions.

3 - The Question Time participant must maintain some level of activity within this thread. Don't leave all of your questions unanswered. You're in the spotlight, baby, so shine!

4 - Give the Question Time participant some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Remember that they are in the spotlight for at least one week, so do not feel the need to barrage them with a lengthy list of questions all at once.

And now that you have read the rules, you may ask away!~

@Stardust

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

FIRST

Impressions?

Megaman X vs Zero in a Pokémon battle. Who uses what?

3. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Impressions?
    Stardust? What about Moondust? Fairydust? Pixiedust?

4. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Question time calls this user!
    Impression (if you have any)
    So you have a favorite org member?
    You like fruit?
    Do you like to write anything?

5. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Favorite Star Trek show?
    Best Starfleet Captain?
    Favorite Star Trek character?
    Favorite episode of Star Trek?

(Sorry, one of the only things I know about you is you watch Star Trek, sooooo yeah.) XD

6. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Tell us some random things about yourself?
    Favorite Marvel Movie?
    DC Movie?
    Movie in general?
    Any anime you like?
    Impressions?

7. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

brutally honest GUT PUNCHING first and current impressions?
    What was the last article of clothing you pined after?
    Favorite color?
    What is something you've always wanted to do but haven't taken the first steps in doing?

This question but replace Mega Man X and Zero with Phoenix Wright and Edgeworth, and replace Pokemon with Zoids.

You know I got more on the way. Figure you maaaay need a moment to breathe first.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  8. Plums Wakanda Forever

How whale have you been?
    Which do you like more: Apocalypse Now or Amadeus?
    WHALES?
    Opinions on whale discourse?
    Where is Cinnamon the VM now? Is it happy?
    Impressions?

9. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

HELLO, IT'S ME
    • First and current impressions?
    • Favorite Ace Attorney character who isn't an attorney or an assistant?
    • Favorite new Pokemon from Sun and Moon?
    • What's a cool book you read recently, either fiction or nonfiction?
    • What song is stuck in your head right now?
    • GUMSHOE WHEN CAPCOM

10. burnitup Still the Best 1973

11. Arch Mana Knight

How does this image make you feel?

[​IMG]

12. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

Do you know Laps?

If you do, what do you think of him? :3

Is Laps talking in third person because he loves acting cute, or because he's masking his insecurities? O:

But for real. Sorry if I lack the ability to ask good questions, Laps is just Laplace. ^w^

13. Hayabusa Venomous

Sleeping: socks or no socks

14. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Got a special someone in your life atm? ;3

15. Stardust Chaser

Sorry about the delay guys, first week of school ;__;
    Also sorry about impressions because I'm terrible at them lol.

Impressions: I used to mix you up with Hayabusa for some reason I think?? Compassionate, level-headed, & I admire your RP skill/dedication as that has always seemed a little daunting to me lol.

Is it a Pokémon-style battle or a battle using Pokémon? I need to know For Science™.

Impressions: I always wondered if your name was a Phoenix Wright reference in which case you're automatically rad in my book c':

I like Moondust! But funny enough my name doesn't come from the movie, haha.

Impression: I associate you with Reno because of that avatar. I don't have a whole lot else, sorry...
    No favorite Org member off the top of my head to be honest, but I was Xion for our Castle Oblivion event for a long time, lol. disclaimer: I never played Days
    I do like fruit! Pretty much all kinds.
    I've dabbled in writing different kinds of things here and there but I always fizzle out before it's done, aaaand I rarely subject anyone to the end result anyway haha. So I guess I try to like it.

Don't apologize for asking about one of my favorite things! :'D

I'm gonna be predictable here and say TNG is my fave show and Picard is best captain, but I have a really hard time choosing favorite episodes/characters... It's different depending on when I get asked, I guess?

I just saw The Survivors from TNG again not too long ago, it's an old favorite of mine and I was surprised at how much I still loved it. Really really good episode.

Random things about myself: I binge plane crash documentaries a lot. I'm also mildly afraid of flying. Don't be like me.
    Gonna have to pass on Marvel/DC, I've barely seen any of them :v the cinematography in Batman Begins was awesome though imo.
    My favorite movie is Apocalypse Now!
    I haven't seen much recent anime, but I have a few older ones that are near and dear to me... Infinite Ryvius, When They Cry, .hack//SIGN, and Death Note, off the top of my head.
    Impressions: Super supportive, friendly and hardworking!

Impressions: Before I started talking to you I mostly knew you as a popular staff/ex-staff member? Now I talk to you regularly, so I guess my current impressions are self-demonstrative : P. You're generous, and you're honest and patient with me even though school takes over my life sometimes; I appreciate it.
    A pair of shoes in a catalogue.
    Blue!
    Learn to play a brass or reed instrument.

Obviously they would be color coded so I'm thinkingggg a blue Blade Liger for Phoenix (suitably spiky!) and something sleek & ranged for Edgeworth, a Fire Fox perhaps?...

I'm having a whale of a time c: just kidding please save me from school
    Amadeus is exponentially more watchable, but I still think Apocalypse Now edges it out a bit.

That is a fascinating question. First of all, [ᴡʜᴀʟᴇ ɴᴏɪsᴇs]...
    Cinnamon got a well paying job at a top-secret government agency. I'm sure it's feeling [REDACTED].
    Impressions: I was tempted to joke around w/ this answer which I think is indicative of my impressions lol, we've known each other a long time now and you're laid back & fun to talk to (see also: running gags/prank Stardust masterclass), understanding, and of course great to work with on staff.

HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIIIIIIIDE

Impressions: You seemed friendly before I had the chance to talk to you lol, but my impressions now are that not only was that true, you are fearless when speaking your mind, you have great taste in video games, and you're willing to put up with whatever Ace Attorney tangents I throw your way, bless your soul : P
    OOH SNAP... If Gumshoe counts as an assistant, then I really liked (just a character name, but probably not one to Google) from Spirit of Justice.
    I'm gonna have to sit this one out because -- and I know, it's blasphemous -- I don't play Pokemon lol.
    Aside from textbooks I haven't read many recently ;__; I really want to read more about D.B. Cooper, though.
    if you need me / I'll be downstairs / with the shop vac
    SERIOUSLY THO, PLZ CAPCOM WE NEED GUMSHOE... PLZ PLZ PLZ BRING HIM BACK

Impressions: Not as scary as a Kyuubey avatar might suggest (even a sombrero'd Kyuubey). Been here as long as I can remember, but I only just realized how close our join dates are lol.

is the next meme a single ladies edit with Duff McWhalen heads? because if so I am feeling ok about this

I have seen Laps around over the years, but I don't know Laps, sorry :c
    Neither! It's because Laps is a mature individual and he can do what he wants, gosh dangit!
    But for real -- thank you for asking, I think your questions were fun! My answers, however... haha.

No socks. No socks any time I can help it tbh.

16. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

And that's it for @Stardust 's Question Time~

The next poll will be up in 5mins (probably less haha)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.