Question Time Question Time with Stardust!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Plums, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plums Wakanda Forever

Question Time with...

Stardust!

A couple of guidelines before you begin..

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still KHV, which means that you must not use this thread as an excuse to berate or harass the Question Time participant. That being said...

2 - ...The Question Time participant does not have to answer all of the questions.

3 - The Question Time participant must maintain some level of activity within this thread. Don't leave all of your questions unanswered. You're in the spotlight, baby, so shine!

4 - Give the Question Time participant some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Remember that they are in the spotlight for at least one week, so do not feel the need to barrage him/her with a lengthy list of questions all at once.

And now that you have read the rules, you may ask away!~

@Stardust

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

@Plums, what's going to happen with Tales'?

1. Original impressions?
    2. Current impressions?
    3. I am going to scare you! BOO!
    4. Watch this short video of the Kingdom Hearts II Pete battle in Timeless River. While watching the video, also pay close attention to Donald and Goofy's HP and MP meters as well as their voices. After watching it, tell me if you feel bad for them or who you feel bad for more and who you feel was "punished" more.
    5. Favorite color and number?
    6. Favorite food, drink, meal, and snack? Answer all four, please.
    7. Who is your favorite musical artist?
    8. If you had the opportunity to hang out with me, would you?
    9. Trees can be found in forests!
    10. What is the definition of whee?

3. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

Do you have a favorite musical(s), and if so which are they?
    What was the first article of clothing you pined after/desired as a means of self-expression?
    Do you enjoy walking in the rain?
    What's on your reading list at current?

4. Plums Wakanda Forever

IMPRESSIONS?
    SARTSTUD?
    STURDOST?
    how do you feel about grim fandango remaster in a string of ineligible keysmashing?
    WHEN CAN WE PORTAL AGAIN?
    What are your favorite films in the last decade and why?

It will end today since today marks a full week since the QT started.

5. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Original impressions?
    Songs you listen to to cheer yourself up?
    How has your Summer been?

6. 61 No. B

Impressions?
    Favorite comicbook character?
    Favorite songs?
    Do you bear any relation to Stardust Dragon?

7. Stardust Chaser

1 & 2: Same as the views expressed in my answer to you here
    3. [​IMG]
    4. Well, Pete mostly considering he lost. Haha. It looks like everyone took a beating though, that was close.
    5. Blue & 55
    6. Sushi, tea... Uh sorry I haven't ever really thought about it beyond that.
    7. Don't have one. I like a lot.
    8. I don't see why not I suppose?
    9. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, what color is the tree?
    10. An onomatopoeia or expression for having fun, generally while in motion. I guess.

1. Ooh. I always struggle to think of these things off the top of my head haha. In recent memory, I enjoyed Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame and I kept getting songs stuck in my head from it after I saw it. And I saw Bedknobs and Broomsticks on TV the other day and thought it was really fun. I grew up with that one and hadn't seen it in years, but imo it holds up. I watched 1776 for Independence Day too and rather enjoyed it (although I think it's more good from an entertaining standpoint than a straight-up great movie standpoint? I dunno, haha).
    Also, Oliver. I grew up with that as well. And more I'm sure I'll remember later and feel bad about forgetting.
    2. WOW I can't remember? Hah. It was probably a pair of shoes of some kind. Spoiler alert: I really like heeled shoes and boots, even if I don't enjoy wearing them much at all. I just think they look cool.
    3. Yes! But only regular rain. Tornadoes have made me kind of skittish in regards to thunderstorms.
    4. Nothing, unfortunately. I'm just waiting out the last few days of my summer. ;__;

1. BRO. ILY. But in all seriousness haha you've always been a good friend to me and an all around fun, nice, and responsible person.
    2. NO?
    3. YES
    4. DFGHSDJFGHSLJDKFHGLSKJDHlkjhfgsldjkfghlalkJLAHlkjhgadljkghalJAHLJKDFHAGDLJKDHLjkhljkahgaueghaidfhlkjhLHSLDKFJGHSDKFJGHkjhdfjhgerghlidjhgaljkahaLJHSDFLKGJHADLKJDHiuhgalghaleiuha[ijuerhturwPUORHPEROGUHSDZJDHASJGKHSJKLFHKJSVHDJKLweiuhgerauhglsajbdlkbvldhgaeuihwefihbafkbga;oWUEHFWIHBFLASDKJDFHLKJhlkjhdkfhsjkHLKJDHKFHDJKFHJDHFRUIRETUWERUQIOJCKSNVMNBDBGU4OIUROWJHVFKNGSKLDIOEHTRIUY5840934URJDKDFNSAJKNCVIFGHEGRELOHAFALJKRHGLKSJDAFHKAJHljhdlkghslkjhLHJLDKSHLkjhkjdhgljaerkthtyuygteroiwqopiqjdfdfnvibgse iofjaehferliuoe;wiowugoiju irugsoljghlkjehflawkjrghljksfhjkvh clsekjhfatouRIWDA;LSJFGHSLKJGHAOIWEFSKJFHKRJGHARUIFHEJKDALRJHKRJHFWE;JFHGHBA;weiouo;erhgsejhg;OIRUTERTUGOJSA;hrjkhartfrhrthrhhthteruthuieherthuoiqowerifghgnsms,cmvaseiughreiwqisdfjhgnskalpieurt85943wosdjfhgnmsl0ertiujgjk
    i only had to stop because i accidentally hit the tab key

WE NEED TO I just... happen to lack my computer... at the moment... ;__;
    6. Ooh good question! Obligatory How to Train Your Dragon haha. Do I need to explain that one?~

A lot of my fave all-time films happen to be older than that, but thinking off the top of my head I really enjoyed the new Trek films. They're entirely unlike classic Trek and I think I'd feel differently about them if they were pilots for a series, but as they stand they're really fun, competent action films imho. An excellent score also!

1. Regretfully I really didn't know you until recently, but I always thought you were nice haha.
    2. The Middle may in fact be my ultimate guilty pleasure track. It was the first song I remember finding and listening to on my own regularly without any popstar/Disney marketing involved. Also, a lot of instrumental and classical tracks probably qualify haha. Grim Fandango's soundtrack is excellent for this. Baroque is my favorite classical era so I usually default to Vivaldi or Telemann on that front, but Mozart and Debussy both produced some really relaxing stuff that I like to listen to as well.
    3. Good! Over all too soon I'm afraid, haha. I didn't necessarily accomplish everything I wanted to but that's how it goes. At least I accomplished my number one goal... To spend a lot of time doing nothing : P.

I am a little behind so more answers on the waaaaay.

8. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

1. First Impressions?
    2. Current Impressions?
    3. How have you been lately?
    4. What is one thing you've always wanted to do but couldn't?
    5. Favorite genre of music?
    6. Favorite song?
    7. The best game you've ever played? (kind of know the answer to this one already but hey go for it lol)

9. Stardust Chaser

1. To be honest I don't know you very well haha, you've always seemed cool to me though?
    2. Does mega man count For all of my 'nerdy' interests comics is not one of them, although I've grown kind of curious about them lately. At present though I wouldn't be able to give you an answer with any reason beyond "'cause they look cool" so I'm gonna have to pass lol.
    3. My favorites change frequently but among those which have had lasting appeal, I really dig Wildcat, Light Up the Night, Brotherswing, and more Jonathan Coulton songs than I could comfortably name in one answer lol. This one's really good though for starters.
    4. Nope.

1. "Hey it's that guy who posts in the Code Vault"
    2. Dedicated and not afraid to voice your thoughts. Good to see you back.
    3. Okay. Summer is over. Cries.
    4. Sigh a lot of things. Off the top of my head maybe pursue music more seriously :c .
    5. Classical, ever since I played violin in middle school lol.
    6. [see last set of answers!]
    7. I can say without question that it's the first Mega Man X lol. I say that without it being my favorite game, or even my favorite in the series.
    The design of that game is near perfection on an almost miraculous level imo hahaha. It's like the stars aligned and shone a collective beam of enlightenment upon the developers and granted them the truth of Video Game Design. I dunno.

10. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

>Megaman & Music

I can see why we have gotten along in the past lol.

11. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

1. DO YOU MISS ME MY LOVE?!!
    2. How do you feel about our Stabby Ship from @Plums ??
    3. Misty and I miss your mom, tell her I said hi!

12. Mish smiley day!

1. What did you think of HTTYD2?
    2. What are your thoughts on the upcoming HTTYD3, especially considering ?

13. Stardust Chaser

1. YES SABBY DARLING
    2. [​IMG]
    3. B'aww. Thank youu. She says hi!
    1. A lot busier and bigger in scale than the first and I liked the first one better, but it was good! I'd like to see it again to get a better feel for it, but right now I think as a sequel it's refreshing because it's more of a natural extension/continuation than just tacked on for $$$ imho.
    2. I'M SO EXCITED, actually precisely because of that. The books so to speak. I think there's a lot of really great storytelling potential there. We shall see. My heart is also going to be broken though I suspect ;__;

14. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

1. Impressions?
    2. Favourite thing about being staff?
    3. Favourite thing about KHV?
    4. What ship involving me do you ship the hardest?
    5. How do you feel about the afterlife?

15. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Still open? Does that mean.... MORE QUESTIONS?!?!

16. 61 No. B

how does it feel to be the most important member on khv

17. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

This thread staying open is part of Mumm-Ra's evil plan to conquer KHV. Stardust is the only one preventing him from making his move, so he's keeping the spotlight on her, see? With the spotlight continuously on Stardust, the other members will start to be feel unimportant and unappreciated. When their self-esteem reaches rock bottom levels, they will get angry and lynch Stardust so that the spotlight is free to move between them again!

However, when that happens, KHV is doomed for that is when Mumm-Ra will march with his armies and take the capital of Thundera.[DOUBLEPOST=1418764632][/DOUBLEPOST]...Why did I type that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.