Question Time Question Time with Stardust~

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Korra, Aug 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P Banned

Jesus vs. Santa. Cage match. No assists. Who are you betting on?

Shounen-ai or shoujo-ai, which do you prefer?

Notes or coins, which would you rather be paid in?

Web browser of choice?

You are a premium member. The great annual colour war has again swung around. Which do you pick?!

You have avoided scurvy by eating a door hinge. WH4T NOW?

I read in a book in primary school that a pig has corkscrew shaped genatalia, and that its orgasms last for half an hour. Is this true, or did my childhood lie to me?

Would you clean a shoe in the kitchen sink?

Do you eat marmite or a marmite equivalent?

What do the words jelly, jello and jam mean to you?

Answer with images and videos only.

2. C This silence is mine

Does P not know the meaning behind the number 10?

3. P Banned

I would format this into a question, but I've used up my quota until Star answers again, so instead I will remind Chris that it's ten at one time and not in total.

4. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Impressions?

Favorite Roman numeral?

Favorite play?

If you were being chased by wolves, what would you do?

5. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

First impression of me?

Current impression of me?

What would you do if I was chasing you?

Do you enjoy being tied up?

Want to have dinner sometime?

Have you heard of "The Weeknd"?

What color lavalamp should I get?

I like this girl who sits across from me in my english class. What do?

She likes my best friend. What do?

If I kidnapped her and kept her in my basement do you think she'd have objections?

6. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Space cops comin' for ya?
    Is your daddy proud that you made it to SPAAAAAAAACE?

Space or Monkey Island? [Pick One]

Impression?

7. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Impression?

Let's live in a castle with our portal guns, okay?

Do you think Taco is weird?

Plums is jelly that we are in lesbians now, how does that make you feel?

<3

8. Stardust Chaser

I don't think I can reliably answer that question, they change periodically.
    Pick five baroque pieces and we're good. I love baroque music, it's beautiful.

...Maybe sometime lol.

No >: .

Could be the moment I tried to tell my friends I couldn't do English, as in as I was bad at it, and I said "I can't English".

Impressions: I think I've been in a few massive group chats with you and you were always friendly and funny, lol. So just a nice person I suppose.

Short, I am 5'4"

Think before I act, to the point where I think myself out of acting sometimes.

Moon.

Aww yes bby.

Mirabelle plums are delicious.

A unicorn, because of this.

Impressions: Goodness I feel so bad because I keep having to say 'I don't know you very well' to almost everyone but it's true >: . I've seen you around though and you seem like a logical thinker and a good person.

Butterfinger/Butter Crunch is so wonderful but in terms of more traditional flavors, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough or Mint Chocolate Chip.

Pancakes.

Playing new video games.

Real Breakfast: Getting Starbucks coffee (Grande mocha frap) and the pancake-wrapped sausage rolls from the convenience store.
    Otherwise: I'm one of those people who doesn't have to eat real breakfast food for breakfast, so probably ramen or something.

PS2.

Several, but I'll go with Kingdom Hearts for the nostalgia.

No action, because I am okay with this. 8'D~

Oooh crap that's a really hard one. I don't think I have one.

Well, Santa's got the bag of toys and the weight advantage, and maybe the ability to summon reindeer, but Jesus makes miracles. So Jesus.

As long as it's well-written I wouldn't really care, but shounen-ai I suppose.

Notes.

Firefox.

Gold ;~; . Except I picked it last time and it didn't happen, too close to Coders, lol.

Now I eat an orange.

I'm going to pretend that question did not happen.

Sure, if it needed it.

No, I tried Vegemite when I was younger and it was disgusting, I would assume I'd think the same of marmite.

[video=youtube;Z3ZAGBL6UBA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ZAGBL6UBA[/video]
    [​IMG]
    [video=youtube;Z3ZAGBL6UBA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ZAGBL6UBA[/video]

No.

Impressions: You've always come off as an intelligent person with an awesome sense of humor to me.

VIII.

Oklahoma!

Run?

First Impression: I remember back when you were new and you joined a forum family I was in, you didn't post much but you were nice lol. I think you left the site for a while or got banned or something at some point and then when you came back you didn't post in there anymore, so I never really got to know you xD.

Current impression: A great practical joker with a passion for music.

Run, same as I'd do if anyone else was chasing me lol. Or wolves, according to one of my above answers.

Not particularly.

Only if you're not planning on chasing me around and tying me up.

Can't say I have.

I used to have one that had lava that shifted between orange and hot pink. Sounds girly but it was actually pretty badass. I think a light blue-blue shifting one would be cooler though.

Talk to her.

Talk to her anyway, she might like you if she got to know you.

Most likely.

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

Dear lord really? I can't pick Monkey Island in Space? ;~; I don't think choosing is possible...
    I suppose Monkey Island because I have a lot of nostalgia associated with it.

Impressions: Friendly and understanding person and an awesome film editor.

Impression: One of the nicest people I've ever met, and hysterically funny too. Passionate about helping others, a great mod, and a great friend.

Okay <3

Of course 8D

Awesome bby. Of course he'd be jelly, we are just that awesome.

<3

9. Jayn

Hey. c:

Impressions?

Where did you get the name 'Stardust' from?

You're a blushing school girl, in love with a mysterious, angsty Vampire boy named Chevalant who loves you as well. Everyone knows he's a vampire but they all just kind of chill and accept it, because what are they gonna do. So anyways, you have a best friend named Sabbylina who's always been there for you. You've been friends since Kindergarden, and have had tons of sleep overs and hot sexy food fights in your kitchen and other stuff girls do. So when after a night of passionate love making to Chevalant, he kisses your neck and whispers in your ear that he totally wants to turn you into a Vampire, you're hesitant. What about Sabbylina??? You think. It's then that you leave Chevalant's early and go talk to Sabbylina, who breaks down and cries. You don't understand what the big deal is at first but that's when she yells, "I LOVE YOU, STARDUST. I ALWAYS HAVE." You realize somewhere deep down you totally dig her too.

WHO DO YOU CHOOSE?! Your dark, handsome Vampire lover? Or your sexy, lesbian best friend, Sabbylina? :c

Ahaha.wav?

10. Daxa~ #stalker

Impressions?

Are you afraid of getting scurvy?

If so,why?

Also,why am I hyper?

And do you like ice cream?

I love you. Yes or No?

<3

11. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Impressions?

What was your first AMV?

12. Stardust Chaser

Impressions: You've always been really nice to me ;~; I remember once I'd been feeling a bit down and Plums made a thread for me, and you drew me that picture of a shooting star; it was so cute xD I loved it. Thanks again for that lol. Other than that, your graphics are so adorable and you're a respected roleplayer.

Stardust originates from a Breyer (model horses that people collect and paint) unicorn with the same name. I got it a looong long time ago and always used the word for everything I could since.

Okay first of all that may be the most terrifying thing I have ever read. 8'D
    Second of all (barring... my sexual orientation and the creepy similarities to names of certain friends of mine o__o ) I would have to go with Sabbylina because we'd been buds forever. Whereas I may or may not know this Chevalant guy very well. Uh despite the fact that I was making passionate love to him. Yeah.

Small bombs 8D

Impressions: Wish I had something better to tell you since once again I am not very familiar with you xD but you seem like an outgoing and energetic person who likes making people laugh.

Not really, I make sure to eat dem oranges.

I don't know. Did you have any pixie sticks recently?

Yes I do like ice cream!

Yeno. Nes. Yo.

Impressions: Well we've only been friends forever haha, you're fun to talk to, a nice person, and an awesome editor.

First video would be this lololol:

[video=youtube;niJk_GOQJxw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niJk_GOQJxw[/video]

13. Plums Wakanda Forever

HUH. WHAT WAS THAT STAR? I COULDN'T HEAR YOU OVER YOUR HYPOCRISY THERE.

Do the impossible?

Watch Redline? ;_;

Favorite number?

14. Stardust Chaser

EXCEPT IT WASN'T HYPOCRISY BECAUSE MIRABELLE PLUMS ARE A FRUIT AND YOU ARE A PERSON. B|
    so... so there.

See the invisible.

Eventually.

15. Amaury Legendary Hero

Ooh, I've got a good one!

Why is your favorite number 55?

16. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

It has been well over 30 minutes.

Are you mad that you lost the game twice in the same thread?

17. The Fuk? Dead

First impression

Impressions now

Favorite band

Looking forward to any games this coming out this year?

What do you like most about your job on KHV?

College plans?

18. Stardust Chaser

Because when I was younger I thought it was the coolest number ever. In my mind, it was worth way more than a hundred or even a thousand. This caused problems when I finally tried counting to a hundred and actually passed fifty-five in the process (gasp!). It was traumatizing.

What is this game you speak of? shfkjshgkjfdhgkjsdfhgdhfg >[

First Impression: Your username is awesome.
    Impressions now: Your username is awesome.

...Which I suppose translates to you have an awesome sense of humor, also I love your avatar.

I seriously don't know my favorite band haha, I may have to think about it and come back. For now I'm going to put Infected Mushroom because I love their stuff.

Portal 2 was the main one I was excited for, now that it's been out for a while... Well, I am excited for Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 because I want to see what it's like to play as Phoenix Wright, haha. Also eagerly awaiting Telltale's Kings Quest remakes, even though I'm more into Lucasarts adventures than Sierra.

Obligatory "helping people"... But also getting to meet so many awesome people, both on staff and just around the site in general.

Not sure. I wanted to be a film editor for a while but my parents are putting a lot of pressure on me to become something that's more solid financially. I know they just want the best for me but it's kind of resulted in me just not knowing what to do with my life.
    I'll probably go to an in-state college, or one in another state where I have relatives.

19. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Oh I'll tell you all about the drama going on later lol it's kind of hilarious

don't make me brand it on your forehead

I'd probably cry then burn everything down, so yes torch provision would be great. :'D
    YESYESYES cool.

Favorite genre of game?
    Would you rather outrun a bear or step on Legos?
    What is the first song that comes up when you put your music device on shuffle?

20. C This silence is mine

Why did you ignore my questions? /slitslitslit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.