Question Time Question Time with Square Enix-chan (Keyblade Spirit)!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Plums, May 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plums Wakanda Forever

Question Time with...

Square Enix-chan (Keyblade Spirit)!

A couple of guidelines before you begin..

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still KHV, which means that you must not use this thread as an excuse to berate or harass the Question Time participant. That being said...

2 - ...The Question Time participant does not have to answer all of the questions.

3 - The Question Time participant must maintain some level of activity within this thread. Don't leave all of your questions unanswered. You're in the spotlight, baby, so shine!

4 - Give the Question Time participant some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Remember that they are in the spotlight for at least one week, so do not feel the need to barrage him/her with a lengthy list of questions all at once.

And now that you have read the rules, you may ask away!~

@Square Enix-chan

2. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

First and current impressions?
    Why the name "Square Enix-Chan"?
    Most and Least favorite story telling cliche?
    The last five movies you saw in theaters and what you thought of them?
    Have you ever failed a class?

3. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

I do not remember my first impression of you, but I imagine that might be because it hasn't changed. You're a pretty cool guy.

I always imagined Square Enix as being a shy schoolgirl like you see in literally every slice of life anime. I thought it would be fun to bring that character to life.

Favorite: Archetype Deconstruction, particularly when each character's archetype is analyzed as the product of their life experiences rather than a tool for moving along their character's development. It's why I love Evangelion so much.
    Least Favorite: The Tsundere Archetype, but only when it's played straight.

In Order From Least to Most Recent:
    The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
    It's a movie about people walking.
    Ender's Game
    As a film on its own, it was pretty good. As an adaptation, it was okay but they cut out way too much from the book. Literally every important thing that happened on Earth was cut out and four of the Battleroom scenes were combined into only two.
    The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
    Classic example of how not to do a cliff-hanger. I have a bad feeling that There and Back Again will give the Back Again part of the story all of five-ish minutes.
    Disney's Frozen
    The first CGI Disney movie that I've actually enjoyed. It could have benefited from doing a lot of things very differently and possibly an extra half hour to set up the plot.
    The Wind Rises
    It was pretty plane, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Even with the parts that seemed to drag on, it turned out to be a very uplifting piece. The female characters were pretty weak compared to Miyazaki's other works, but Fridge Brilliance kicks in when you realize that women of that era actually were weak, two dimensional characters, nothing like the strong, independent, and respectable women that populate the world today. After the movie I felt compelled to do research to find out if the real version of actually and was pleasantly disappointed to discover that based on absence in any documents I could find related to Jiro Horikoshi, the real version of Also, Hikouki Gumo is a beautiful song.

Yes. I don't talk about it.

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

@Plums, you forgot to lock and unpin the poll. Bad Plums!

1. Original impressions?
    2. Current impressions?
    3. BOO! BOO! BOO! BOO!
    4. Favorite college subject?
    5. Do you like college?
    6. Watch this short video of the Kingdom Hearts II Pete battle in Timeless River. While watching the video, also pay close attention to Donald and Goofy's HP and MP meters as well as their voices. After watching it, tell me if you feel bad for them or who you feel bad for more and who you feel was "punished" more.
    7. Favorite color and number?
    8. Favorite staff and non-staff?
    9. If you had the opportunity to meet me, would you?
    10. Do you hate me?

5. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

"This guy is pretty cool."

"What the hell did I see in this guy?"

That's not a question.

I liked English when I was still attending classes.

I am not in college right now.

That is also not a question.

I don't have favorites for either of those.

Misty; all of my favorite nonstaff are now staff.

No.

I don't hate you, I just think that you're an idiot. Amauron, as some might say.

6. Amaury Legendary Hero

So?

You know, I shouldn't have even asked... Way to insult me.

7. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

HEY I NEED MORE QUESTIONS YOU GUUUYYYYYS.

It's called Question Time for a reason.

Hey, don't ask the question if you can't handle the answer.

8. Amaury Legendary Hero

I can handle negative answers just fine; it's the insults I can't handle because that's just downright rude. However, this will be my last post here. Should have never posted in the first place.

9. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

You guuuuuuyyyyyssss.

I need questions to answer!

10. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

1. Original impressions?
    2. Current impressions?
    3. Favorite TV show?
    4. Who would win in a fight Sora or Mickey?
    5. Did you do your homework?

11. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Meh, she seems okay.

She's already a mod? SHE HASN'T EVEN BEEN PINK YET.

• I don't really have favorites. As anime goes, I love Evangelion (and, in fact, plan to start an Adeptus Evangelion campaign on this site pretty soon, look out for that), but the only one that I can watch and rewatch and keep discovering or rediscovering new things about it every time is Eden of the East. On the other hand, Kill la Kill is pretty much the best thing to come out of Japan ever, so there's that too. I also can't leave out Gurren Lagann because it completely changed the way I look at life in just the few weeks it took me to watch it.
    • In terms of Western Animation, Adventure Time is pretty great and although I give Regular Show a lot of hate for how mind numbingly simple it is, I recognize it as a solid show that never fails to entertain. Steven Universe is also great. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is also a great show. Hey Arnold! was great back in the day, but after rewatching a few episodes of it, I don't like it so much anymore and I have the same opinion about a lot of other 90s cartoons. Rocket Power is the only one that really holds up to this day. Code Lyoko is always amazing when I occasionally watch an episode or two.
    • LIVE ACTION: I like Doctor Who, though its recent episodes are pretty weak. Early Moffat is best Moffat. Seasons 1 and two of Sherlock are pretty great and I haven't seen Season III yet. I figure I'll binge it right before Season -2i^2 comes out, if it does. I've also really like Seinfeld and some other early sitcoms ever since I discovered them a few years ago when I was flipping channels and just happened to land on TBS. Speaking of TBS, I feel like Deal With It deserves a plug here because even though it sucks as comedy, it is a genuinely interesting twist on the "prank ambush reality show" model and I guess it does coax a few laughs out of me every once in a while.
    Mickey, hands down. He has over a decade more experience with the Keyblade and is clearly holding way back when you get to play as him in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Haha, I don't have homework.
    I miss having homework.

12. *Sora* Gummi Ship Junkie

1. Do you know who I am?
    2. Which Rocky movie is the best and why is it IV?
    3. Would you rather fight 100 duck-sized horses or one horse-sized duck?

13. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

No

I haven't seen any of the Rocky movies.

One million duck sized centaurs.

14. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

First impression?
    Second impression?
    1.0007357913 impression?
    Current impression?
    Should I be excited?
    If you could be any part of staff, what would it be?
    Defense or attack?
    Bronze or brass?
    How old is J.J. Abrams?
    Nutella or PBJ?
    If Prem color had to be changed, what would you want it changed to? (No rainbow.)
    Opinion of Tom Hanks?

15. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

"Oh shit, is this guy a Satanist?

"Ooooh, it was just a typo."

"This guy is pretty cool for a Satanist."

"This guy is pretty cool."

U-um... yes b-b-but only if you want to be.
    OH MY GOD ATLUS-SENPAI TALKED OT ME

Forum Helper, but only to spite Kitty.

Square Enix-chan successfully fled the battle!

Old and poorly cleaned brass that steampunk fanatics will always mistake for bronze.

Too

Speculoos Cookie Butter

MIGUEL AND TEALIO!
    TEALIO AND MIGUEL!
    THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL GODS.
    So yeah, teal would be pretty awesome.

He's a serial killer and in cahoots with Stephen King. Mark my words, that book will only be released after Stephen King dies will be about his murdery adventures with Tom Hanks.[/COLOR]

16. Plums Wakanda Forever

Hope ya enjoyed your QT, KS~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.