Question Time Question Time with Saxima!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Mish, Jul 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mish smiley day!

Question Time with...
    Saxima!

A couple of guidelines before you begin..

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still KHV, which means that you must not use this thread as an excuse to berate or harass the Question Time participant. That being said...

2 - ...The Question Time participant does not have to answer all of the questions.

3 - The Question Time participant must maintain some level of activity within this thread. Don't leave all of your questions unanswered. You're in the spotlight, baby, so shine!

4 - Give the Question Time participant some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Remember that they are in the spotlight for at least one week, so do not feel the need to barrage him/her with a lengthy list of questions all at once.

And now that you have read the rules, you may ask away!~

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Impressions, first and current?
    How'd you get into roleplaying?
    You're sucked into a JRPG of your choice along with five other members. Who are they and what abilities do they have to aid you on your journey?

3. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

What's your opinion on vintage films/do you have a cult favorite?
    What's your favorite language and why?
    Recollect your earliest memory for us?
    Do you like Fire Emblem?

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. Original impressions?
    2. Current impressions?
    3. Favorite color and number?
    4. Favorite school subject?
    5. Favorite food, drink, meal and snack?
    6. Favorite staff and non-staff?
    7. Do you know where my current username comes from?
    8. Am I awesome? If so, why?
    9. Are you awesome? If so why?
    10. A butt.

5. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Hey, how's it going?
    Didn't you have a question time thing a few months ago?
    Giant monsters or giant robots?
    Can I have a hug?
    What would you do for a Klondike bar?
    Impressions?

6. Saxima [screams geometrically]

First Impressions: Oh hey, a cat. Oh, cool, she likes Kingdom Hearts as much as I do, maybe. She's cool. Oh, wait. Is that Doctor Who? Err. That stuff is getting everywhere . . . Ack, nope. Too much Doctor Who. KILLKILLKILL. You can stop with that now. Now, please. Oh, you won't? That's fine, I guess.

Current Impressions: Not a bad gal. I'm able to see without the I hate Doctor Who and was forced to try and watch it lenses, you're humorous and just a bit witty. The thing with Dean and Cas really got me though. We're cool. herka

KHV JRPG: . . . I'll have to get back to you on this one.
    Honestly, I haven't watched enough vintage films to cultivate an opinion on them. The ones I have watched aren't half-bad, though. I find myself coming up with custom voices during silent films and remember how emphasized and dramatic love was in monochrome movies.

As for a cult favorite . . . I don't think I have one. If you're willing to recommend, though, Skype would suffice. kukuku

I love all languages, and it's hard for me to pick a favorite. They each have their different flows and peculiarities, especially when it comes to dialects. One in particular that sticks out to me is Chinese, mostly because of Simplified and Traditional. Studying the difference between characters that mean the same things is a bit baffling; why would they have two versions? Etc. If I had to figure out a least favorite language, it might be German. Too angry for me.

Earliest memory is probably when I was little, in Mexico. My cousins and I often spent time at the beach, and this one time, we all jumped off a dock while our parents weren't watching. We almost drowned. After that, it might be when I actually did drown . . . in a shallow place like my uncle's pool. When I think about it, it's kind of ridiculous.

I've been forced to play Sacred Stones, but truth be told, I don't do well at strategy games; they make me feel incompetent and frustrated. Suffice to say, I haven't even made it to Chapter 5. I have, however, with all its hype, been wanting to play Awakening. It seems fun. I don't have Fire Emblem, per say, but I don't have an outstanding love for it, either. The art, characters, and music are really nice, though.

First Impressions: Not interesting, so I don't think I remember my first formed one. I remember that you really vied for Staff's attention and such, but nothing beyond that.

Current Impressions: Naive, but well-organized. A bit of an annoyance, but to not press on my nerves, I abstain from acknowledging too much. Passive-aggressive, recently, and that's become a bit of a peeve. A part of me wonders if you'll ever leave KHV.

Favorite Color: Changing all the time. Currently, I like teal and blue-green colors. I think, overall, it might be some darker, less saturated version of red. If that fails me, I go with black and white.

Favorite Number: I never understood the concept of having a favorite number, but mine might be 13, 17, 4, or 22. I guess it changes.

Favorite School Subject: Of the basic courses, mathematics and English, while studying fiction. Logic and irrationality clashing in the same day. Math isn't some riddle you have to solve, and there are definite answers every time. Meanwhile, while reading in English, you're allowed to interpret things the way you want, and opinions are definite answers even when there's not just one of them.

Favorite Food, Snack, Drink: Drink is Dr Pepper, a widely-known fact. I don't have a favorite snack or food, but if I had to pick something of either that I liked, the snack would be chocolate chip granola bars with cold milk, and for food, it would be buffalo wings with ranch. Yum.

Favorite Staff and Non-Staff: Stuck between Jayn and What?. I have a growing fondness for Chevalier, though; I feel bad for it, but I treated him pretty shittily during the Fall of last year.

I don't know where your username comes from, but I don't mind hearing the explanation if you care to share with me.

Err. Abstaining from answering this question. If you think you're awesome, that's fine.

Same for this one. I'm not that great. There was a time where I thought I was, but I wasn't.

Is it a butt I can touch? Well, who doesn't like to touch butts?
    It's going dandy. I've had a bit of a busy day. My mom's garlic bread made me sick, though. Never eating that again. This is a note to anyone who like garlic bread: if the top glistens and is soft, DON'T EAT IT. It's not ready. It WILL make you sick. SIGH.

My last QT was last year, I'm pretty sure. I'm surprised I got it again; I'm not one of the more popular members so. Last time around was much more aggressive and I HATE STAFF, and I still kind of don't like certain ~ things ~ that have gone down with them, but I'm more mellow and kind of just want Makaze unbanned and -- err. Off subject. For a reference, here it is.

Giant robots, for sure, but giant monsters are pretty cool, too. I've always wanted to pilot a mech, it seems so fun when they depict it in media. Except for Evangelion. Haha. I would totally die if I was in that mech-canon.

I don't really like hugs, but I can pat you on the back awkwardly. UNLESS YOU DON'T LIKE HUGS EITHER AND THEN WE COULD BOTH PAT EACH OTHER ON THE BACK AWKWARDLY.

Nothing. I don't like Klondike Bars, actually. You would be surprised by how many people don't like this fact.

Impressions: Sometimes you're kind of passive-agressive, and have a sharp tongue, but I don't think you're that bad. You've always been nice to me, and your avatar doesn't cease to make me smile when I look at it. Since we don't talk much, there's not much else for me to comment on. :c

7. Amaury Legendary Hero

I just had my name changed, but Volk is a character from the PS2 game Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits.

8. Plums Wakanda Forever

Impressions?

can i holla @ u ma?

Favorite song?

Give Wendy Davis a hug and a fist bump for me?

What would you do if I gave you another one of those questions that made you cry :3 (I'm sorry for those again omfg)

If you could be an instrument, which would you choose?

9. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Not gonna ask impressions because lol I should know by now but CAN I BE ON YOUR KHVJRPG TEAM I'M LIKE A BRUISER-TYPE THING WITH SOME HEALING SPELLS C:

If your computer could run games what multiplayer Steam game would you want most

Can you legitimately tap dance

Who's your favorite person to get ToDs from and/or give ToDs to

Least favorite of the above (even though I know one answer already)

10. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

IMPRESSIONS

Makaze and I are in love. He's leaving you for me. How do you react?

GURL Y U SO CRAY CRAY?

What is Mak's real name?

I wonder if my post will be deleted because I keep mentioning Makaze?

Where did you get the name Saxima?

Where will you be when Ghetto strikes next?

Is your body ready for the return of the dark knight?

11. Hayabusa Venomous

Don't want to be too typical with impressions, but I'm just curious as to your basic thoughts of me ._.

Also, favorite game series evar? (if Kingdom Hearts, what would be 2nd or 3rd?)

12. Mish smiley day!

Impressions?
    Where in the world would you most like to live?
    Do you have a role model or someone who you look up to?
    Why is your voice so freakin' cute

13. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

First and current impression.
    Do you really hate me? ; ~ ;
    If so, HOW CAN I REPENT FOR MY SINS?
    If you found a country, what would its national anthem be?
    What is one job that nobody could pay you enough money to do?
    Your username is now a registered disease. What are the symptoms?

14. Saxima [screams geometrically]

u r wurst prsn. Naw. But really, Alex . . . Alex. What do I think of Alex? I think you're one of the first people I made good with when I first joined KHV, but after a while, it was just like "Ohai, ur there." Since we're in a mutual Skype chat, it's better. You're pretty levelheaded and fair when it comes to moderating, and despite ur proskill in psychology and academics, you're down to earth and silly and humorous. You were in the kool kidz klub ( HAHAHA IRONY GET IT dont hurt me ) so I definitely don't hate you! herka

no go away weirdo

Right now, it's probably Kimi Dake by NICO Touches the Walls. That song makes me FEEL.

Dude, I've given that lady so many fistbumps. She is the shit. But sure.

I might actually impale you. That question was AWFUL. Why would you even consider giving me another one.
    You were actually the first person I thought of: "You know, Nova would definitely like to be a part of this." In other words, I gotchu.

Ahaha. I don't go on Steam, so I wouldn't know! Something friendly-fun, because I can get reaaally ugly when I get competitive.

Yes, but I'm probably a little rusty by now. I used to be so boss.

I'm kind of scared of Mattie especially when things get bowchikawowow, but with the last truth Ashwin gave me AHAHAHAHA it's probably him. Plus, whenever we give him ToDs that are terrible, HE FINDS LOOPHOLES.

Least favorite? I don't get it. Questions? Persons?

That depends on how my mood is, and how possessive I am at the time. . . The pictures I may or may not take may or may not be used for satanic rituals to wipe away your existence, OR they would be used for satanic rituals so that I could produce more pictures and enshrine them in a place where i keep pictures of all my whores.
    I was kind of scared of you at first, but you're a pretty kool kid. I definitely admire that you don't take shit from no one, and we seem to think alike when it comes to smartassery and replying with smartassery. I'm really glad that Makaze has a friend like you because it makes him less ~ alone ~ and . . . less uncultural. herka. Oh right, your music. The Nomura rap you did ( that was u rite ) was hilarious and I downloaded it. When you make it big, don't forget about us.

That's terrible. { YANDERE MODE : ACTIVATE } Good luck living.

Edward Cullen.

Probably. Well, maybe not. Considering all things, Staff has become more lenient with talking about him since he's less of a martyr now.

My friend gave it to me when we were obsessed with Kingdom Hearts, after being obsessed with Naruto.

I'll be there, watching behind the scenes, laughin' at the foo' who thought they could take u.

You're not a bad person, knowledgeable on video games, and courteous. It'd be terrible of me to say that nothing about you sticks out to me, but . . . Yeah. I think I answered differently the last time you asked me for impressions. I'm pretty sure I did, and I probably still have those same thoughts. Go check it when you can?

Augh. I can't think of one. If I did, it might be something lame. SSBB has been in my attentions a lot lately, but maybe it changes all the time, like most of my favorites.
    . . . You like hot boys. Who doesn't like hot boys? We like hot boys. herka. You're silly and really open when it comes to bowchikawowow, which makes me feel more comfortable when I'm around. I think when I first saw you, it was like, "Ohei, she's an older member, everyone knows her, she has to be cool!" and then u werent u were and I was like omg I'm kind of scared of her, but then when we all got on Skype, it was easier to be friendly and open. I like u mish will u sleep with me

Somewhere open, fresh, and green. Alternatively, a big city where things happen that are interesting and gritty. Life would always be exciting.

Nope. Well, maybe, but I can't think of anyone who has helped cultivate me into 'me'.

Mish its not cute have u heard me when im drunk that is not cute

im sorry all of my answers are boring​
    [DOUBLEPOST=1374020361][/DOUBLEPOST]
    YOU WOULD POST RIGHT AFTER I POSTED

First: You were an older member who would have been cool for Staff.

Current: u r the werst human on de planet y do u exist ( but 4real You're smart, witty, and definitely can think for yourself. I can tell that you don't really like siding on any side with conflict, but you have a view point that agrees with at least one of the sides. You don't stand down when someone challenges your opinion and get into a super smart mode that kind of makes me gawk. )

Yeah i do

be in my bed every night for the next two weeks and we'll see what happens

"Oh say can you see that you can kiss my ass because i dont give two flying fucks about your probleeeeeems ~ "

Pest control.

SAXIMAGUS SYMPTOMS:
    • Continuously aroused
    • Reacts violently to aphrodisiacs
    • Often tries to masturbate in public
    • Craves many sexual partners
    • Bites lip multiple times
    • Seemingly feverish throughout the day
    • Constant wet dreams
    . . . Yep.

15. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Impressions?

Would you ever go sky diving?

Dance with me?

One word to describe yourself?

What would your spirit animal be?

How sane are you?

If you could have any superpower, which would you choose?

Finish with an elegant bow or end with a BANG?!?

16. What? 『 music is freedom 』

What would you do if you woke up and opened your closet and found Makaze dressed as Isabelle in a giant felt Dr Pepper can suit staring you down?

17. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

Sax, Chinese has Simplified and Traditional because of Communism. Mao was highly anti-education and thought that the old script was too complex for people since he was only barely literate as I recall and as such he put the writing system to the sword much like he did with other cultural artifacts that he viewed as, "holding China back." In short, Mao was a ****ing incompetent leader and should have stayed a general.

18. Saxima [screams geometrically]

They've changed . . . A lot, but I'm not sure how much you would like to hear them, so I'll just stand awkwardly about and stare at you and continue to be cordial.

I'm a bit of an adrenaline junkie, so yes. Maybe. But I'm actually quite terrified of heights, and get vertigo . . . It's very troubling.

A - Ah . . . That's alright.

Fractal.

I'm not sure, actually. Not to mention, I don't really know what a spirit animal entails . . . Many people would say a cat, but they can suck a big one.

Not very.

Teleportation or shapeshifting. Maybe being able to fly, too.

An elegant bang will do, thank you.
    . . . I might actually die. Waitwaitwait, I would take pictures first, put them on the Internet, and then die.
    What a douche, but I didn't know that. Thanks for sharing.

* proceeds to share this knowledge with everyone else *

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.