Question Time Question Time with Saxima!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Mish, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plums Wakanda Forever

Impreasionsssssss

It's a Wonderful World?

Where oh where did the little dog go?

Jayn has become a witch doctor and afflicted the flmembers with her kawaii jujus and they are now zombies except for you. You either feed her to the zombies yo cure them or kill the zombies as they come and watch the members rot in the ground WAT DO

2. Krown King's Apprentice

How would you describe the taste of Dr. Pepper?

Favorite video game? Sorry if this has been asked already. ; - ;

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go, and what would you do there?​

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

Question time again? I never even saw a poll.
    1. What were your original impressions of me?
    2. What are your current impressions of me?
    3. I'm hungry.

4. Mish smiley day!

1. Impressions?
    2. Why is your voice so adorable?
    3. How did you and Makaze come to be so close?
    4. What are you wearing right now?
    5. If you were to somehow buy KHV, what is the first think you would do?

5. C This silence is mine

What's your opinion of hats? Also, how do you really feel about your mother?

6. Saxima [screams geometrically]

As I have come to understand, you don't like me. I'm not sure why this is, but I don't mind. As for my thoughts on you, I'll be honest and say that you haven't exactly been in my good graces and have yet to really earn my good opinion. There are some things that you have done that have annoyed me, but I don't think you're a bad person or anything. I haven't really talked to you much, only seen you posting around, so I can't make a proper judgement on you. I'm sure if I could, it would be of good air.

THIS QUESTION YET AGAIN.

Erm . . . I'm not so sure, I'd have to talk to some other people about that first. I run the operation, but I have other majors helping me out. I'm sure they wouldn't be too happy if I just threw out information to just anyone. /serious

Hmmm. I could say Kingdom Hearts, because it is one of my favorite games, but maybe one of the Mario or Legend of Zelda games, too. BioShock and Assassin's Creed are fantastic, so I can't just pick one. ;~;
    You're a fruit. You're sweet. Y'know, like a fruit. Erhm, that didn't work out as well as I thought. You're a fun-loving guy who I bet gets a little crazy when you're having a good time. You've got a humor that everyone can appreciate, even though everyone knows fruit can't make good jokes. I've liked you since the first time I saw your post, and - wait. That sounds like a confession. DLKJFDLS THAT'S NOT WHAT IT WAS YOU'RE A GOOD GUY AND A FRUIT AND THAT'S IT.

No, it's not a wonderful world. It's quite horrible, and I have no hope for humanity. May we all burn in the pits of hell and none of us receive access to Elysium. lololol

He went to hell with us. FUFUFUHMHMHMHHAHAHAHAHAHA - erm.

DROWN JAYN (in the pit of zombies [lololo srrybby ilu♥♥♥] of course)
    Dr Pepper is indescribable. One does not simply describe the taste. IT IS THE DRINK OF THE GODS.

Hmm. A while ago, it would have easily been one of the Kingdom Hearts games, but now I think I can say Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, mainly for the being able to get other assassins, and for the multiplayer, fufufu.

Russia, I had answered this one. Everything about it (except for maybe the government) is beautiful. I would love to go there and visit all the beautiful castles and churches. Such wonderful, unorthodox architecture.
    There had been a poll, you must have missed it. I voted for EvilMan.

Originally, you had gotten on my nerves a little, because of the things you posted. I had trouble wondering if you were being real, or a troll. I honestly still think that sometimes. Really, compared to a lot of the other members, you're something of an enigma. You're pretty helpful, and you've got a good heart, I'm sure, but you pull at some people's strings, mine included sometimes. You're not easy to miss, but I don't pay attention to you a lot of the time, and wonder if you ever really pay attention to what's going on outside of your little bubble, should you have one. You have most certainly been an interesting addition to KHV, but I wonder if you'll ever ware your welcome or if you'll ever just leave of your own accord.

You should get something to eat. I recommend a small pizza or a PB&J sandwich, with some Dr Pepper.

Mishu-sama, you so pretty. Really, I would honestly have sex with you, or at least seduce you or something fufufu. Wow, did I really just tell you that? Since you are one of the older members (in terms of how long you've been on KHV), I was initially intimidated by you, but when I began matching lines with you in the Chorus, I found out you weren't so bad. Now that we interact in Skype a lot, I can say you're a wonderful person to talk to, and there's a bit that we have in common that's less than socially . . . savory lololol.

It's not, okay? Gosh. Do you think a person with a cute voice would say they wanna have sex with you? No way. My voice isn't cute. Never has been, never will be. I AM A GIANT MONSTER PREPARED TO BE EATEN.

Well, by kingdomhearts3 . org, Facebook from time to time, and then finally MSN. I think that if I never would have succumbed to the pressure of people wanting me to get MSN, I never would have and we would have never gotten closer. It helps that I had a crush on him basically since he had joined KHV lololol.

A very large Dr Pepper tshirt, uhhhhhhh i shouldn't go on lololol

Unban Makaze. Hahahahahah I WOULD TOTALLY DEMOLISH EVERYONE WITH MY IRON FIST.
    I can't wear hats that often, my large amount of hair doesn't allow it. It's kinda annoying, because I like hats, they're not bad. Hmhmhm, you really do ask everyone about their opinions on hats.

Why do you want to know? Not meaning that in a malicious sense, either, I'm honestly curious. My mother and I don't have a very good relationship, and we've come to physical blows a lot. I guess it's good that she's still around, she does her job as a mother sometimes, but honestly, I don't know. We're just not compatible.

7. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Hello, sweetie.

1. How're you today?
    2. Favorite "Adventure Time" character? ouo
    3. What TV series//anime//whatever are you currently watching?
    4. Most loved sound?
    5. Most hated sound?
    6. Impressions?

That's all I can think of at the moment, ick. See you later. <:

8. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Initial & current impressions?
    Fav cake?
    Fav non-kh game

9. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Riddle me this Saxima, how are the Resident Evil movies still around and making money?

You are given the chance to make up a new Olympic sport, what would it be?

Who would win in a fight Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster?

If you could travel to any Alternate Universe what would it be?

10. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Impression? lol

what do you want to do with your life?

Who is your OTP?

Do you think I will beat you in NHIE in the future?

11. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Hello, my lovely <4

I'm quite well today. In fact, I've been doing better today than I have for the last four days. It is very wonderful. I'm drinking a Dr Pepper, so at this very moment, while I type, all is well in my world. It is sure to change within the next hour or so. I should enjoy serenity while it lasts.

Most all of the Adventure Time characters are wonderful, and very unique. If you read most of my previous 'what is your favorite . . . ?' questions, then you'll know I'm very indecisive about choosing favorites, it's so hard! Jake has a hilarious sense of humor, and Finn is so sweet an innocent. Bubblegum certainly makes me laugh a lot, like the episode about her wanting to arrest the Duke of Nuts. Marceline might be my favorite, as of now; I haven't seen the episodes with the Fire Princess yet, so I should catch up soon.

Well, not currently watching any - Oh wait. There are several, lol. Ghost Hound (with the director from Serial Experiments Lain), Blood+ (which is in relation to Blood: The Last Vampire, and Blood-C), and I was thinking about watching No. 6 because it looks really good. I finished Black★Rock Shooter (both the OVA and the short anime), and Puella Magi Madoka Magica (which was seriously ****ed up on so many levels).

Oooh. I think I like the sound of a fresh can of soda being open, or maybe the sizzling of fajitas. But I really love the sound of the ocean in the early hours of the morning, where I am the only one around. It is very relaxing. After that, second sound being I love a violin in the hands of an excellent player. Running in third would be the sound of rainy day music on a rainy day. ♥

Nails on a chalk board, or the grinding of teeth, or the sound of a crack in someone's body. They all have shivers running down my spine. I also don't fancy too much the sound of car crashes. Bad memories.

Kelly, you are just too adorable, and I'm so sad that I haven't ever been able to see a picture of you yet! I honestly think that you and I should talk more, for I enjoy it and think you are just so lovely ~ I know all previously said sounds cliche, but you're the first I've said so to, so it's not in my case! <444
    Oooh, hahaha, I remember talking to you a lot last summer. There were a lot of things said, but I don't really regret it. You're a really cool person, feels like your a little forlorn for love though. I don't blame you, who isn't? You also pretty smart, I've seen a few of your posts in the Discussion section, and you singing voice is wonderful, you play really well. No matter what, you should keep doing that. As far as now, you're a pretty great guy, but I don't see you post as often! Maybe you're busy with school?

Hmm, strawberry cake with chocolate icing, or just chocolate cake. I've always wanted to try a strawberry shortcake, but I don't know if I'd like it or not. It sounds pretty good, though. There was somet - oh, cheesecake. Does that count? Omg, with raspberry topping, so divine. Makes my mouth melt.

Hmm. I think my favorite game that isn't in the Kingdom Hearts series might be Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, though I had explained this before somewhere else. There were so many great mechanics that were built upon from Assassin's Creed II, like the renovating of the shops and stuff, and it kept me busy for hours, even after I beat the game. I might say the same for Super Smash Bros Brawl, since there were so many things earnable in it.
    Resident Evil is a great series, even though I've never beaten any of the games. It has fantastic stories, enemies, key-items and weapons, I honestly don't see how anyone couldn't like it. Besides, so long as it's popular and makes money, you bet they'll be making more of the games. Speaking of, isn't Resident Evil 6 coming out soon, or did I already miss it?

VIDEO GAMING BRAH. Uhm, actually I don't know. There are so many sports in the Olympics, I wouldn't even know which ones aren't in there . . . Let me look up real fast . . . Well, archery is already in the list, I don't know. There are a lot of instated sports in the Olympics, I don't have originality to even think one up.

Both. I'm just that kinda guy. Trip Big Foot, strangle Nessie. Sorry beasts that may or may not exist.

This is a pretty tough question. I used to have a little bit of an unhealthy psychological obsession with Kingdom Hearts, so I might go to a universe where it were real. I'm not so sure now though; given this choice, there are so many possibilities. I may actually travel to one where most all fictional characters and worlds are real. That'd be awesome.
    Sabby, I remember when you were still a mod. That day when you were promoted, we were all pretty happy for you. Actually, the very first time I went into Voxli, you were on voice chat, and I was too scared to even say anything. Now, I think you're a real sweetie with no one to stand in your way because you'll TAKE THEM DOWN WITH YOUR IRON HONG KONG FIST. c:

I used to want to be a performer, and travel the world, but now that it is quite impossible because of health aspects, I want to get into psychology. I already know a bit of how the human mind functions, but I'd like to be able to see how far I could get.

lol I have so many OTPs, there's no such thing as having one, to me. If I had to choose, though, it'd probably be Shizuo x Izaya (from Durarara!!), because omg they're perfect for each other. Without even realizing it, my real first OTP was Sasuke x Naruto. orz I ship pretty much anything now, it's kinda funny.

Man, I hope so. ;~; I always lose though, so if you beat me one day, it will be something to remember. Let us look forward to it!

12. Jayn

Hey, baby, I was just thinking about how much I love you. I got so emotional, thinking about how nothing could ever come between us, and how we would do anything for each other--

Oh. <//3

How're you--Wait, no. That's been asked too many times. How are you liking your QT so far?

Did you think I'd come to ask you some questions? * u *

Favorite Asian musician?

What's your favorite genre of music?

What happened to your text-adventure thread thing?

Does life begin or end with marriage? (Do you know this reference?)

Would you ever have a hot, yuri make out session with me?

How is Makaze?

Original and current impressions? (I like to pretend I don't care what people think about me but my apathy charm isn't working today.)

Favorite Tumblargh?

13. jafar custom title

Hii saxy. c:

Impressions? Cause you know you fucking love me.

What is your first memory of Dr. Pepper?

Why is your voice so cute?

What was your worst nightmare?

What was your best dream?

I wish clouds were edible.

You should bake me cookies.

Im really tiered and need sleep.

wait, im not ajsking questins anymor opps gnighto

14. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

Everyone is asking a rather lot of personal questions. I am usually one to actively participate in these gangbangs, but in this case it actually makes me uncomfortable. For this person.

What do you think of this poem?
    How would you fare in seastead?
    Do you like Prokofiev (hint: there is a correct answer to this question)?
    Your lover has metamorphed into an unsightly toad. What do? Discuss various problems that may arise, and how you would counter them.

15. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Aw, Jayn bby, you know I love you. There ain't nothing I couldn't do for you in the world, and if I would have been able to sacrifice myself to the zombies to save everyone, I'd do it for you. ♥

QT has been great fun for me, I hadn't expected to be asked so many questions, and by people I wasn't really expecting! A good majority of my answers are pretty long though. I guess I don't know how to keep it short. I discovered something though: everyone wants to know what your favorite anime is. Why.

I didn't actually, but ~ I was hoping you would, and now I'm very glad that you did. I looked over your questions and they're some of the best in this session easily. ♥

Oooh, there are a lot of them. I would say some typical Jpop all girl band, but they're are just so many of them and it's quite rare that fast-paced music is to my tastes in high-pitched voices. Home Made Kazoku; I have six [or is it seven?] of their albums, and their music is all feel good and I've rarely found a song of theirs that I dislike. It's not really hard to describe their style, but it's music made for those lovely days of Spring and Summer. Feel goooood. ♥

I have a lot of favorite genres. I can never answer these kinds of questions! I could say some form of alternative, but I love Smooth Jazz, it's just . . . there's just something about it, so relaxing - so long as it isn't like that . . . that . . . love-makin' sax music that I'd only play if I had you bby - *shotshotshot*

;~; People lost interest in it. I started writing the next part, but . . . I was sad because I guess it wasn't good enough. I think I might continue it, because I did save the next part. Things were just starting to get interesting too. The little girl is going to play a big part. ♥

Is this a reference the Catherine? lololol man, I heard that was a great game. I'd love to play it. Still have to beat Gears of War 3 and Prototype, though. My dad's been nagging on me about playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, but man, that series is just too overdone now. Kinda boring. Wait. Question, right. Sorry. Uhm. Yeah, I'm never getting married probably, so I could say it ends at marriage lololol. Then again, it's like a whole new experience.

omg yes a thousand times yes lets do it now we can meet in colorado or something

He seems to be doing well, despite everything that's happened. We were in a bad spot for the last five days, but . . . I still haven't gotten over it, he seems to be doing okay. I can tell that he gets a little more depressed from being banned on KHV every once in a while, but I tell him that I'm working on it and he feels better. I'm glad.

omg, I remember the first time you sent me a PM, I was honestly like dklfjasdksdjf and I felt so bad about the formatting thing, and then I was kinda scared of you and it was all just sdlfkjsdjfdsklfjsd, but you're a real sweetheart, and you work so hard, you've contributed a lot to the forums, so creative. You're such a lovely person and is very patient. I worry about you sometimes, with things that go on in your real life, I always wonder if you're okay. Were I actually and really able to, I'd tap dat mmmmmph. ♥

I don't thing I have one, actually. There are so many people that I follow that I could say. There is this one s-a-n-s, and she reblogs stuff that's mostly black and white, and a lot of the things are beautiful. And then there's cloudisu, which I reblog pretty much everything from her. I don't knoooooow. Tumblr says it's Makaze, but ffff.
    Hi Benny. •u•

Hahaha. I remember you're were a pretty cool 'new person', but there were some things that you said and did that reminded me of a member who had used to harass me, but after a while, you grew on me because Makaze said he liked you, so you couldn't be all that bad. When you got banned I was thinking 'what did he do?', but then I found out you were and older member and yeah. You're a real peace-loving guy, I swear, something straight out of Woodstock, but you're real sweet and give a good laugh sometimes. I'm really glad that I get to talk to you often, you've become one of my good friends.

Oh man, back when I was little, maybe about three or four, it was way early in the morning, and my dad was up. I think he was either in his room, or he was sitting in the living room. I asked him if I could have Dr Pepper, and he said yes, but then my mom found out and she got mad.

It's not. •n•

I've had a lot of bad nightmares. I really don't like to think about them, and I don't tell anyone because they aren't exactly . . . normal.

Good question. It might have been one where I was a secret agent, and I got involved in all of this government stuff, and things happened.

That'd be great, wouldn't it? I wonder what they'd taste like . . . I always thought marshmallows or cotton candy.

Cookies or special cookies? Either or, they'd be gone before they got to you. I might end up just sending you an empty box. ♥

I can tell. You've already slept since then, so I supposed you'll be feeling better.

Goodnight, Benny.
    Well, this is unexpected. I can take the chance to ask you if you received my message.

A poem? It looks more as if it's a short story, to me. Perhaps this is where you got the 'she-wolf' from? Not matter, I'll keep reading. Hmm, what an interesting little story, though I find doubtful the older woman being the mother. Had I to take a guess, I would say you like this story a great deal.

Well enough, far better than most people I know. I can't fish often, but when I do, I am able to reel quite a bit. I don't particularly like fish, but I could grow tolerant of it. I'm a good swimmer, I swim well enough, but I would be forlorn for company. Should I have someone with me, I think I could make it. The vast ocean does frighten me a little, but there is an end to it, and so long as there is, I should be fine.

What sort of classical music play would I be were I to say no? Sergei Prokofiev is, or should be, one of the world's most renowned composers, seeing as he was a master of many genres, and was able to incorporate much diversity into his music; the mood changing in this current Lieutenant Kije a lot, though it mostly sounds foreboding. Peter and the Wolf has become one of his most famous works. I don't see how anyone couldn't like him. Were you expecting a different answer?

Interesting. I would keep the toad, find a way to reverse this predicament. Many problems would arise, the need for communication, physical touch, understanding, feeding. I'm sure that it would be hard, but I'm not one to give up easily when I set my mind to something, despite popular believe. I'm sure there's a way to undo this, otherwise it never would have happened. You might have been expecting a longer answer, but I'm not really up to it. Excuse me, please, if I haven't met expectation.

16. Labrys King's Apprentice

Not surprised.
    What do you prefer, PS3 or X-box?
    What's with all the hate on Kingdom hearts Recoded?
    Favorite organization Xlll member?
    Favorite Comedian?

17. Saxima [screams geometrically]

PS3, I don't have to fucking buy something to connect to the Internet, and I don't have to pay to use the online service. Fucking Microsoft, They can such my dick. And really XBOX 720? Really? Christ, they're so stupid for that name.

Man, I don't know. It might have been because it was yet another step in the way for Kingdom Hearts III, which we all know is never coming out, or it could be because of the ****** combat system. I tried to get past the part I was stuck on, but **** that shit.

Hm. It's a tie between Xigbar and Axel. They've both got an attitude and are both sarcastic.

I don't think I have one. Don't watch stand-up comedy much.

18. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Saximaaaaa yes! Finally, not over 50 questions so I can ask you stuff now yey deeerp
    = ^ . ^ =

How are you ?

Favourite composer of ALL TIME ?

Initial and Current Impressions ?

What kind of role plays do you find yourself attracted to ?

Favourite type of collar ?

How do you like your pancakes done ?

If you could wear one pair of shoes for the rest of your life, what would it be ?

Any weird dreams lately ?

What has happened within the last week that you find yourself proud of ?

19. Llave Superless Moderator

>Didn't see this earlier

Welp, 'ere we go yo.

1. First Impressions?
    2. Current Impressions?
    3. What about Makaze intrigues you so?
    4. Fondest Friendship memory?
    5. If you had 7 days left to live, what would you do and why?
    6. Why did you join the site initially?
    7. Favorite Username change?
    8. Y U HAVE SUCH ADORABURU VOICE?! D:
    9. How was your day?
    10. What do you want to be remembered most for in life?

20. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Hi beautiful. ♥

I'm alright, a little out of it since I woke up and I had a bit of a bad dream last night, but I can't see me being better right now. It could be worse. Things have really lifted up after such a long and horrible week. Almost feels like I still attend school. Which would be horrible. But it's good that I'm not, one less thing to worry about.

This is a mighty good question, and I would be a horrible classical musical player to not answer this one, so I'm going to say Bach, because his style isn't consistent, and all of his suites and pieces are just so long, there are so many changes in them, it's hard to pin a style, and I like that, it's different.

I can't remember what I first thought of you, but now you're so adoraburuuuuu and small and cute and omg I just want to hug you! You're a real sweetie, and I've never seen you say a bad word to anyone, so you've got manners too. You're definitely someone from Tumblr because of your appearance - it's just so Tumblr-esque! You're a fantastic roleplayer and I never get bored of a roleplay when you're in it, we should do it more together!

Ones that are intricate in story and are bound to have interesting characters, and also one that is well-designed and it looks like the creator has definitely put some effort into it.

Uhh? Well, I think of a few things when you ask this question, some of them are . . . a little . . . embarrassing. I - I guess a collar with a b-bell . . . ? I mean . . . I - I don't really know if that's what you mean . . .

Plain buttermilk pancakes with whipped butter, straight out of the frying pan, with a small side of syrup and lots of bacon. To be honest, I prefer french toast over pancakes, but I do like the former sometimes.

Probably my old beat up Chucks. They're comfortable, easy to run around in. I love them. Of course, they wouldn't last the rest of my life because I'm so hard on my poor shoes.

I have, actually, but I haven't really been wanting to remember them much. I explained one dream that I had in here, and I guess that one was pretty strange, but other than that, I don't think I can really recall other ones.

Not giving in. Not completely breaking down and being someone I'm not. It's a great feeling . . .
    Well, your name was interesting to say the least, I knew what it meant, but thought it had to do something with BLEACH, because I know you like that series (or did), very nice guy you were, and are. You're a nice gentleman, but I really don't know much about you except that you have a good sense of humor and is pretty cordial to everyone on the forum.

His mind. He has a very interesting thought process and it's curious on how he views the world and its people. He's very different from most people that I've met, and stood out on the forum to me, in the sea of strangers who I would later become friends with. We've had many interesting conversations, and many things have happened that have brought us together. He certainly doesn't make my life boring, and I'm glad to have him around.

Ooh, there are a lot of them. I was close to my last best friend, whom I had been friends with since childhood, and it was a more close relationship than two little girls ought to have had. But had I to pick one, I'd say just cuddling at night when we were little during a thunderstorm or something. I'm scared of thunder, she wasn't. It was nice.

I might go on a crime spree against the United States. Or, I might give everything that I own away to a less fortunate person. I would spread the love, give hugs to everyone, give everyone a complement. I would go on National Television - no, international television and tell the world that there is no hope for humans, unless they begin to love each other. I would also reconcile myself with every person who has wronged me and vice versa. There's so much to do, so little time . . .

The Cutscene Archive. Used to be a fantastic AMV maker.

Probably Sophie, because I love that name. Everyone expects me to say Saximaphone, but CtR gave me that one.

I don't. I don't have a cute voice. Shh.

It's been boring. Time is passing quickly though, and I have clothes to wash. There's practically nothing left in my closet and it's kind of annoying. I'm just so lazy.

My personality. Regardless of what anyone says, I know I'm different. I've been through hell, sat with Satan, became best friends with the guy, I was rejected from Elysium, kicked out when the place was becoming my home, and now I'm here. I could tell you things that could make you cringe, cry, shrink back in horror. Yet, here I am. I'm okay. For the most part, I am sane. I want to be remembered as that person, who had been through the worst of the worst, but came out okay. Better than okay. I want to be remember because I didn't die from three times attempted suicide, I survived, I wasn't crushed when domestic violence is what I know my family for, when I drowned after my cousin pushed me in, when I've been in and out of the courthouse more times than I can count, and when I've seen various psychologists, therapists, and social workers.

I want to be remember because I survived.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.