Question Time Question Time with Okabe Rintarou

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Stardust, Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Do you dream often? If so, what do you dream of?

How would you describe yourself in five words, as traits or aspects of your personality?

How would you describe yourself in a sentence?

Are you attracted to Misty?

What was your favorite forum game to grace KHV, and would you bring it back if you could? Why or why not?

2. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Blue
    Any kind of chips / pizza
    Slurpee/Icey
    If you mean high school, I took a civil war class which was pretty neat.
    I'm sure everyone has at some point

I don't remember my dreams. I'm not saying that to avoid the question, I really don't. I mean sure I get a brief glimpse of things, but not enough to give any real detail about.

Funny, laid-back, lazy, average, tired.

I am a laid-back and lazy individual who is always tired.

No

I don't really play many of the forums games on here. The Death Note game was interesting to watch. I don't think I would bring it back though, wouldn't be the same without Repliku.

3. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Impressions?

Contract?

Any favourite JRPGs?

4. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Seem fairly nice, but again with the not knowing well enough thing.

Fuk off Kyubey.

Dragon Quest, FF, BRS, KH etc.

5. Saxima [screams geometrically]

♥ The ever original: Impressions? [lol, prolly don't got none.]

♥ Tea or coffee?

♥ How did you get into BRS?

♥ I have a favorite way to kill people, tested, approved. What's your favorite way to kill someone?

♥ How does it feel to know that this thread is benefiting Amaury on finally getting more information to stalk you with?

♥ Bake me a strawberry short cake ~ ?

6. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Impressions? (Because everyone else is doing it)

Cake or Death?

Is this as or more exicting then attacking a bear with knife?

What do you do eveyday?

Now that Apple has created an iphone app that can answer questions with voice command, is there any point to the existance of these threads anymore?

What the hell am I looking at, when does this happen in the movie?

What happen to then?

When?

7. Mish smiley day!

Past impressions?

Current impressions?

How would you rate the previous admins of this site? (let's see if you can remember them all~)

8. Jayn

Do you actually like Another? I started watching it when it first came out, but the first episode was...It was like...It was weird, man, idk. Not like Higurashi weird, just weird.

Is Miku really your favorite Vocaloid? Why? WHAT ABOUT THE OTHERS?

Why don't you interact with the site more? No time, no interest, something else? ...As you can probably see from this QT, it doesn't seem like you talk to very many people.

Why do you hate changing your theme with other staffu? :C ...Referring more to Castle Oblivion than this event.

9. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

I don't have any like you thought, lol sorry. You seem nice though.

I hate both. But If I had to choose, tea.

I always saw images of BRS, not knowing what it was. Not too long after, the song was released and from there I've just kinda followed it and watched it evolve ever since.

Any kind of torture really.

I'm sure he knows it all already, somehow...

If I knew how lol.

Pretty cool guy, even though I don't talk to you much either.

Cake.

Wake up, follow school and work schedule, do other stuff in spare time. "Other stuff" includes gaming, going out with friends etc.

Yes, not everyone has an iphone.

I don't know what you're referring to?

Then is now?

Now?

Mishy is my hero.

Still an awesome person. I mean it was mostly thanks to you that I became staff now that I think about it. xD But seriously you've always been a big part of this site.

Oh boy... lets see:

Deathspank - 7 (only because he created the site is because he's that high)
    Cin - 5 (didn't really do anything as admin)
    DA - 8
    Repliku - 8
    Annie - 0 (admin for 5 seconds lol)
    spdude - -2 (worst site owner of the 3)
    Xaldin - 7 (he should have been a reporter, but those didn't exist back then lol)
    CTR - 8
    Sara - 10 (I know a lot of people didn't care for Sara, but the fact is KHV wouldn't have gotten to where it is today without her)

Dunno if I'm missing any, but yeah.

I haven't watched episode 7 yet, but so far it's good. The story is kinda off to a slow start, but for a series like this one I kind of like that slow pacing. It is rather creepy though, especially the dolls.

Miku is my favorite, yes. I just like her appearance and voice more overall. I do like the other vocaloids, my other favorites are Rin, Gumi, and Luka. But yeah I listen to songs by all of them, though I have more Miku songs then anything.

Time has a lot to do with it. With college and work, I don't have the time I did like back in high school (speaking of which for those still in high school, enjoy while you can... trust me). I've been an admin here since my sophomore year of high school, and now I'm a sophomore in college. The people who know me know that I don't really go around finding conversations, but I almost always will engage in one if someone is willing (I guess I can be rather shy in that sense). So yeah, I'm not someone who feels like they have to make every member on the site an "e-sibling" like you may do, but that doesn't mean I don't interact at all. As far as admin duties are concerned, I do my fair share and spend more time on it then I probably should.

I don't "hate changing themes". I was going to do the Castle Oblivion, but foreskin already took who I was last year (Xaldin) and all the other good characters were already taken. People told me to be Xemnas, though I don't know why I never did change it. I guess it was because the event already started. As for the latest event, I've never watched Alice in Wonderland (any version) so it would be kind of awkward trying to role play something I know nothing about. Honestly, the staff need to pick more fun themes like we did in the old days lol.

10. Mish smiley day!

No Arc? ;P

11. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Impressions of me. First and current?

I feel I should talk to you about anime stuff some more. Do you agree?

Top five favourite anime (if you wanna go over 5, then feel free)?

Top five favourite anime characters (if you wanna go over 5, then feel free)?

Do you get sick of all the questions asking about your impressions of people?

Are there any anime you're looking forward to be released this year? (I made a thread in the anime section about upcoming anime for the rest of this year if you're interested in looking at that when answering this - if you so choose to answer)

Is it bad that most of my questions are related to anime?

If you could have a future diary, what would it be called and what would it do specifically?

What are the chances of me becoming a staff member for the anime section someday? *is shot for this question* XD

Feel like saying anything random to me as this is the last question... anything at all?

12. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

I knew I was forgetting someone.

Arc - 6.5 (He was a good admin, but rage-quit way too often lol)

13. Yozora Archer

Honest impressions?

Thoughts about how you're running the site? (You do run it, right?)

There was a pic of you and Roxas at some concert, right? Have you grown any hair since then? Just curious.

What was your childhood like?

Can I become admin for 5 seconds?

Why did I get no reply when I sent my Staff thing?

One last one: What do you imagine my voice like in your head?

14. Jayn

Did I offend you with any of my questions? If so, I apologize.

This part of your response made it seem so. Ouch.
    I was just genuinely curious. I figured it was a time thing, but it would be nice to see you interacting more with everyone, I guess? I know you're around and doing a lot. You're just mysterious.

When did you first discover Vocaloid? What did you first think of it, if you remember? Do you have a favorite song/story?

Out of curiosity, what are some of the fun themes you did back then? xD

15. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

You're the first person I've ever seen video blog about KHV, which is pretty neat. But yeah, one of the biggest otaku on the site and from the convos we've had, pretty awesome.

I'm always up for it.

Top anime:
    1. Black Lagoon
    2. Claymore
    3. Steins;Gate
    4. Higurashi
    5. Lupin lll, Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan, and School Days (yes I'm putting 3 anime down for my #5 spot)

Top 5 characters:
    1. Black Rock Shooter
    2. Fear
    3. Revy
    4. Rena
    5. Kanade

Yeah it's starting to get annoying.

Nothing really. I mean like I'll watch things like the second season of Zombie desu ka, but nothing other than that. I'll just wait and see what gets hype and pick up a bunch of shows like I do every season.

No, I actually find anime questions easier to answer. xD

Oh man. I kinda like 9th's escape diary. But if I had to make a new diary it would be called the 'trap diary' which would give instructions on the perfect trap to set up for the nearest person. At least until I can think of something else that isn't ridiculously overpowered. xD

That's up to you, haha. Better than others I'd say.

Nothing comes to mind.

Mah brotha.

(me and Misty do, yes) I think things are going pretty well with the site. We don't get nearly as many as those "khv is dieing threads" as we used to. (inb4someonemakesone). KH news kinda slow, unless you care about DDD.

Yeah, Roxas (Alex) is the only person I've ever met irl from this site. It was at an Alice In Chains w/ Velvet Revolver concert. We took that picture to send it to DA because he didn't believe it lol. Though it was kinda hard to really talk to him though, because Alice in Chains was playing so friggen loud. And no, I tend to keep my hair pretty short.

Parents got divorced when I was 5, so mostly going back and forth between houses. Wasn't the greatest childhood to be honest, but it could have been worse.

You wouldn't be able to do very much in 5 seconds.

We don't reply to staff apps unless you get chosen for an interview. It's not just you.

I imagine Gir for some reason. And I don't even like Invader Zim that much, lol.

Not really insulted, I just don't agree with you. I mean just look at my post count for one, it wouldn't be that high if I wasn't "involved with the site". I mean sure maybe not much as I used to be, but your motivation tends to die down after awhile. Unless of course, if you're Misty, who will probably be here4eva. I wasn't trying to insult you either, I was just saying I don't see members of the site as my "siblings" or feel like I have to talk to them every day. Maybe you just see involvement differently then I do. It's not so much of "this place isn't what it used to be" but more so "why do I continue coming here even though I haven't finished a KH game since 2007." It's just kinda grown on me, I guess, pretty much being my first forum back in '06. I know there's a lot of other people on here that also aren't as big on KH as they used to be either, but still. I'm sorry that you feel my interaction with members isn't up to par, but I don't really intend to change my ways. I do like hanging out here though.

I found Miku by accident, actually. I just happened to come across "Nebula" on YouTube and was like "holy **** this is awesome." Listened to Tripshot's other song that was out at the time (Anger) and just went from there. It still amazes me on how far they've come. Favorite song would probably have to be Blue by Miku.

Well for one, we had all the admins change their names to alcohol drinks (this is when we had like 5 admins). Another one would be when the admins (I don't think I was admin yet for this one) changed their rep to like -5000 and had all red bars. Though I'm not really sure if that's a theme. Still, I'm sure we can think of some good ones for the future. Problem is, Misty refuses to change her username. >:

16. Stardust Chaser

Mmkay that's it for this QT, hope you all had fun ~ next one up shortly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.