Question Time Question time with no-reality_allowed~

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Korra, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

1. A chair.
    2. My phone.
    3. Yep.

2. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

I am considering living on the streets to escape my family, if that doesn't work out, may I move in with you?

3. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

Sure why not, but you're going to have to clean the place because I get lazy.

4. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

I am ok with that

Please explain to me my mother's logic that I am the disappointment child when you consider that my older sister is currently pregnant for the 3rd time and has no job and both she and my younger sister dropped out of school at 16?

5. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

Well you must understand that your mother must be pretty disappointed in your sisters choices and doesn't know how to express how proud she might be that you're the only one who might make something out of your life.

Or maybe she just doesn't like you. Ditch them and come to America :D

6. Mish smiley day!

1. Do you remember your first impressions of me? If so, what were they?

2. If we were on a date, where would we go?

3. Who would win in a fight; you or Jerome?

7. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

1. I didn't think much of you and then you put your pic up and became 'that hot girl'. I think you started talking to me on msn and we had good conversations albeit a bit weird sometimes. I still say you had a part in turning me somewhat gay.
    2. I'm a classy guy so we'd go catch a movie or hang out in a park, dinner at this nice Italian place I like to go to, and finish it off by hanging out on the beach.
    3. Has Jerome been working out? He was really buff a while ago and I'm just swimmer buff, which means lean. I fight dirty though so if I get a good shot I'd win.

8. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Will you make me pancakes in the morning?

Do you ever wish you were a little kid again?

If you were a girl what would your name have been?

Do you ever want children?

If yes what do you want?

9. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

1. Sure.
    2. Not at all. I hated my childhood and I'm at the best part of my life right now.
    3. My parents said if I had a hole I would've been called Valentina.
    4. Never. I hate kids.

10. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Would you like a Jelly Baby?

YAWN?

Hey?

How was your day?

11. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

1. Is it a baby made out of jelly? If so then is it alive? If so then yes because how many people can say they have a baby friend made out of jelly.
    2. It's nearly 1am here so sure.
    3. Sup.
    4. Pretty good. I played some MH Tri for quite a bit and I'm rocking this sweet armor that makes me look like a tank. Also I watched A Scanner Darkly and No Country For Old Men for the first time. I enjoyed both films.

12. Mish smiley day!

NRA, are you sad that you only have 5 pages of questions when my thread got 29?

13. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Any impressions at all?
    What are they?

Favorite game?

Favorite game character?

Do you even like Kingdom Hearts?

Favorite band?

Favorite single musical artist?

Favorite song?

Favorite hero?

Favorite fictional character from any media?

Have any of these questions been asked already?

14. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

I'm happy to simply get the chance to do this. I wasn't expecting 10+ pages anyway. It's such a shame since there's so much potential with asking me questions.
    1. You're pretty awesome.
    2. I don't have a favorite, but Red Dead Redemption looks like it's going to be my holy grail of games.
    3. I've never enjoyed a character from a game until I played Uncharted. Nathan Drake is just such a likable person and in some ways behaves kinda like me. It's funny because sometimes I'd be saying something while playing and he'd say it a second after.
    4. I loved the first one, loved only the gameplay from the second, but the series doesn't deserve all the hype people put on it. Normura is a horrible writer and it really ruins the games for me.
    5. The Offspring or Red Hot Chili Peppers.
    6. Does Bob Dylan count? He kinda does most of it himself.
    7. Currently it's Oxford Comma by Vampire Weekend.
    8. Real life hero? I don't really have one. I've always believed that you should strive to be your own hero by setting your own goals and achieving them. Looking up to a person who is flawed just doesn't make sense to me.
    9. The goddamn Batman.
    10. The music and game question has. Oh yea and the impression one too.

15. Cherry Berry Chaser

Heey! How'd you feel about getting a nickname?
    What planet did you come from?
    Favourite movie soundtrack?
    Best thing you've ever ate?
    Do you like pie?
    Favourite actor/actress?
    What season of the year do you like the most?
    There's a thief in the house, and he's armed with a weapon. What are you going to take him down with?

And how've you been? Haven't seen you around for ages...

16. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

1. I've been given a few and I wouldn't mind another.
    2. Planet?
    3. Do you mean the instrumental version or the one with various artists contributing a song? If the latter then none because I don't listen to those kind of albums. Scratch that I love the Iron Man 2 OST because well... it's full of only AC/DC. If the instrumental option then none once again because I've never found a film soundtrack that I would sit through the entire the to listen. The only one that I actually enjoyed some songs from would be Lord of the Rings or currently The Good The Bad The Weird.
    4. Probably brownies. If I eat too much of a certain thing it loses it's taste to me but so far brownies haven't lost their appeal.
    5. oh god pumpkin pie all the way. It's as if the pumpkin gods themselves pulled them out of their ass and handed it to us.
    6. I love Kevin Spacey but I'm a total sucker for anything with Ryan Reynolds in it since he cracks me up and is a total hunk. I don't really have a fav actress since I haven't seen any in a movie that I really enjoyed, but Scarlett Johansson is a goddess. It's funny because Reynolds and Johansson are married irl.
    7. The beginning stages of winter because it's nice and cold but I'm not huddled by the fire freezing my ass off.
    8. It depends what weapon he has. If he's got a gun or knife I'm probably going to sit there and let him take what he wants then when he's not looking contemplate whether I should hit them with something or if I'm close enough to a knife then stab. If they have something stupid then I can assure you I'd be mocking the shit out of them for not bringing something intimidating to a robbery.
    9. I've been doing quite well, thank you for asking.
    10. After using what you people call 'Google' I can tell you that we don't have planets where I'm from. People in my dimension live on giant space balls. The Gods play ping pong with each other using our worlds and each moment it's life of death for us. It's a very sad place.

17. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Hope you enjoyed your interrogation. :]

Next thread up soon.

+\LOCKED/+

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.