Question Time Question Time with Nights!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Plums, Jan 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plums Wakanda Forever

Question Time with...

Nights!

A couple of guidelines before you begin..

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still KHV, which means that you must not use this thread as an excuse to berate or harass the Question Time participant. That being said...

2 - ...The Question Time participant does not have to answer all of the questions.

3 - The Question Time participant must maintain some level of activity within this thread. Don't leave all of your questions unanswered. You're in the spotlight, baby, so shine!

4 - Give the Question Time participant some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Remember that they are in the spotlight for at least one week, so do not feel the need to barrage him/her with a lengthy list of questions all at once.

And now that you have read the rules, you may ask away!~

@Nights™

2. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

/inb4amaury

1. First and current impressions?
    2. What movie are you most looking forward to in 2015?
    3. Toilet paper: over or under?
    4. Who do you think are the five funniest KHV members?
    5. What's your favorite game from the last year?
    6. Who was your first starter Pokémon?

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. Original impressions?
    2. Current impressions?
    3. BOO!
    4. Watch this short video of the Kingdom Hearts II Pete battle in Timeless River. While watching the video, also pay close attention to Donald and Goofy's HP and MP meters as well as their voices. After watching it, tell me if you feel bad for them or who you feel bad for more and who you feel was "punished" more.
    5. Do you like me? And why?
    6. Am I awesome? :D
    7. Who is your favorite musical artist?
    8. If you had the opportunity to hang out with me, would you?
    9. You're weird.
    10. What is the definition of "honk"?

4. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

1-A. First impression? I thought you were the user with the super hard name to remember, with the punctuation at least.
    1-B. Current impression? You're a pretty cool d00d with a title of gold and fun to chat with.

2. Woah, throwing the tough ones at me. 2015 is bringing so many potential favorites. I know there's a new Tinkerbell movie scheduled to be released in 2015. If I had to pick one I want to see the most ... Furious 7 because Paul Walker love.

3. Hmm ... I'm too lazy to put it on the roller so whichever way it goes >.>

4. Oh man ... this is a tough one. I'm guessing I can't nominate myself so ... Plums, Llave, Enzy, Cat, and Misty. It's not because staff favoritism, it's just 9/10 times I laugh when I read their post/jokes. They have that kind of crazy antics that I find humorous.

5. While I never got to play it, I still really want to, I'm giving it to Infamous Second Son. I'm a huge fan of Sucker Punch Productions. Sly Cooper is still one of my all time favs and when Infamous was released, I was blown away by the gameplay. I don't really stay up-to-date with stuff so I just go with my gut on these things. I also enjoyed the KH 1.5 Remix and am looking forward to buying the 2.5 Remix.

6. Charmander. The first time I played Blue I wanted a Charizard. Didn't care if it wouldn't listen. Didn't care if it used flamethrower on me. I wanted a Charizard.

1. First impressions? You were a guy I saw posting on the boards with an interest in James from Pokemon. I typically never paid much attention the first few times I saw someone back then.

2. Current impressions? You're a stickler for grammar and spelling. You keep more lists than Twilight Sparkle. You're also one of the coolest dudes I've had the pleasure of meeting and becoming friends with online.

3. Agh! Don't do that.

4. Way to cheat the system >.> I feel bad for Sora for having such incompetent companions. The Doctor's had better help from a 12 year old girl.

5. Yes because the stars are in alignment and the fields of Trenzalor are on fire ;)

6. You can be, sometimes.

7. I don't really have one ... I like kids music like Chipmunks and stuff. I like pop, rock, country, hip-hop, rap, metal, etc. I don't really have a favorite artist. I just really love music.

8. Irl? Probably. I have no reason not to. I'd hang out with you ... as long as you didn't make me watch videos >.>

9. Aren't we all? Here's a little fact about me you may or may not know, I typically spell 'weird' 'wierd' for the simple fact it's wierd.

10. As a noun it is the cry of a wild goose. As a verb it is either the act of making or causing a honk, like taxi's honking their horns, or to vomit. Where I'm from though, a honk is a form of language. If you honk once, it means hello. Honk several times in a row and it means to get out of my way. A solid steady honk means you probably need an ambulance.

5. Amaury Legendary Hero

That didn't answer the question, though.

But it's fun!

6. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

4. I didn't feel bad for either of them. They should have been better. Get good, life's motto.

8. Depends on the video. I like vines and fails. Anything where someone does something and expects something to happen but the opposite happens instead.[DOUBLEPOST=1422593913][/DOUBLEPOST]
    In addition to two, I've also heard that Frozen 2 is coming out so I'll more than likely be watching it as well as paying the 11 USD for the soundtrack. Fun fact, Frozen is the only thing I've actually bought something for. I also have a cool Frozen poster hanging next to my desk.

I got it at Walmart: Link

Even bought the poster hangers, the good ones, so it wouldn't damage the poster in removal or replacement.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
  7. burnitup Still the Best 1973

1. Impressions?
    2. Metal Gear?!
    3. What's that PS2 doing on your head?
    4. What are your thoughts on puns?
    5. Dinosaurs. Which is your favorite?

8. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

1. Honestly, you appear to be one of the few intellectual trolls on the internet. I enjoy your species' antics, good sir. Many a night I've spent facepalming at your distant relatives poor attempts at the art of troll. Seriously though, you seem like a funny and cool dude.

2. Aren't most gears made of metal? I suppose the older ones would be wooden but I'd imagine they're not as durable. In all seriousness, I've never gotten into the metal gear series. It's just never really interested me.

3. The actual question here, sir, is why isn't a PS2 on your head? Hmm? (In all honesty, it's the only way I can get anyone to play with me ;_; *cries*)

4. I like puns that are well thought out. Anyone can just cast a pun into the lake but it takes a true master to reel in the biggest laughs. Although, I'm known to make really cheesy puns ... a lot of them. I need to o~pun myself to new material. Huh? Huh? /*Fail

5. The not alive ones as they're the least scary. In all seriousness, I'd have to say the Tyrannosaurus Rex. (Spelled correctly on first try!) They're proportions are pretty comical and were made more evident in 'Meet The Robinsons' by the line "I have a big head and tiny arms!" If they could make tiny dinosaurs, real ones, I would totally have a T-Rex as a pet. If it tries to bite you, just hold it back by the head.

-Nights

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.