Question Time Question Time with Mish

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Heart ❤, Apr 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Question Time with..
    MISH​

A couple of guidelines before you begin..

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still KHV, which means that you must not use this thread as an excuse to berate or harass the Question Time participant. That being said...

2 - ...The Question Time participant does not have to answer all of the questions.

3 - The Question Time participant must maintain some level of activity within this thread. Don't leave all of your questions unanswered. You're in the spotlight, baby, so shine!

4 - Give the Question Time participant some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Remember that they are in the spotlight for at least one week, so do not feel the need to barrage them with a lengthy list of questions all at once.

And now that you have read the rules, you may ask away!~

@Mish

2. Mish smiley day!

oh what the flip

(now I'll definitely get removed from the QT poll derp)

3. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Impressions?
    Favorite fandom?
    Favorite color?
    Favorite Hobby?
    Favorite KHVian?
    Favorite TV show?
    How was your day, Mish? <3

4. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Impressions?

Impressions of Royale?

How many people could you drag in for another game?

5. Mish smiley day!

First: what a sweet young lady
    Current: as above

I guess it would be Game of Thrones, but I'm also obsessed with Stranger Things (woo season 2, come at me). I also just got finished watching Big Little Lies which was surprisingly awesome.

Purple.

You mean other than browsing the internet for 8 hours a day? Uhhh. I like to go to a class called Body Balance at least once a week if that counts. It's like yoga but with some body weight exercises in there.

Don't make me choose just one! The gang: Trigger, C, Nate, Jinx (aka Vivi), Kitty and Hyuge.

At the moment, it's a toss up between Game of Thrones and Stranger Things. Of all time? Spaced.

My day was okay. I don't work Fridays but today is also a public holiday in the UK so most people are off work. We got fish n' chips to eat because it's tradition to do so on Good Friday. But also my cat got hit by a car on Tuesday and broke his pelvis. He had surgery on Wednesday and we got him back from the hospital yesterday. He seems really sad and pained right now so that sucks ;__; but at least nothing worse happened.

First: what a myserious and interesting newcomer
    Current: WHEN IS THE NEXT MAFIA

For the couple of weeks that we play it, it is all-consuming. I will stay up until 5am to find out who died. I only wish I could last longer THAN ONE FREAKIN NIGHT

At least tree fiddy

6. Mish smiley day!

[​IMG]

7. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Hi!
    If you had to choose one thing to take with you to a deserted island, what would it be?

8. Mish smiley day!

An idiot's guide to building a shelter. Or a boat to get off the island.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.