Question Time Question Time with Mish

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Stardust, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C This silence is mine

Oh, I wasn't going to ask about it, since it feels a bit much when everyone is doing it. But now you've intriuged me too much, so what do you think of me, Mishy-Mish?

Assuming that you've already had your theory test by the time you answer this, how'd it go? You didn't spend your time answering these questions instead of studying, did you? D: Sure you did fine!

2. Mish smiley day!

1. Haha, of course I don't hate people asking the impressions question. I just feel guilty when I have nothing to say. xD You are: pretty, friendly, funny and.. probably more dedicated to this site than what would be considered healthy. ;P But seriously, even though we don't talk that much, I feel like we know each other pretty well, just due to the fact we've known each other for so long, aha. Also, I never ever would have guessed that you were only 11 when you joined. So mature~
    2. Yes it is and I'm glad I've had that influence over you. P: Btw, Jawbreaker is currently on my 'to-rent' list on LOVEfilm because of you, haha.
    3. I'm afraid I don't read as much as I would like to anymore. I don't really have any favourite authors, but I usually go for classics - post 18th century, pre 21st century.
    4. No and I still miss him just as much as I did when he first went missing. :'C It's actually been exactly 1 year and 1 week since then. The worst part is not knowing what happened.

Aha, I was just kidding actually. I don't have a whole lot to say, only that you have DAT ASS. P: But also, you are a charming young man and I have a thing for Norwegians anyway so you are definitely in my good books! xD
    I passed! Yaaaay~

3. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

Do girls just want to have fun, or are there other desires in their mental spectrum?
    There is a man in the corner of your room, he's somewhat attractive, but has a creepy grin on his face and you don't know him. He is unarmed. What do?
    Lights on or off?
    Did you think that last question was sexual?
    What color is your hair these days?
    May I smell your shirt?

4. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Hello there, Mish. It's come to my attention that I really don't know much about you . . .

First off, impressions?

How would you describe your personality?

Okay, enough with the wanting-to-ask-questions-so-I-can-stalk-you. Your favorite baked good?

Pi or pie?

5. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

If you were stuck on an island with just one other person who would it be?
    Biggest fear?
    Ambition in life?
    Will you get anymore cats?
    Do you still have that money I sent you?

6. Mish smiley day!

It's all about the fun, bb.
    Umm, probably **** brix and throw something heavy at him.
    Lights off, though it's not that important either way.
    Yes.
    Light brown, there's a fairly recent picture of me in PYP if you'd like to see for yourself.
    Certainly! c:

I don't know much about you either, which makes the impressions question difficult, buuuut.. you seem like a nice person and have a great voice for the Chorus. I liked watching you and Makaze interact on the forum, ahah.
    In real life, I'm pretty much socially inept most of the time :L I can be quiet and thoughtful, then surprise my closer friends by doing something spontaneous or derpy. I guess I'm independent and don't like to follow the crowd, so to speak. I love seeing my friends and partying, but at the same time, too much of it can drain me, making me need some 'alone time'. Online, I'm far less reserved. Both online and offline, I think I'm friendly/approachable and always try to ~do the right thing~
    COOKIES. I am a Cookie Monster, especially when it comes to Millie's Cookies.
    Pi, since I'm not actually a huge fan of pie.

Someone who would know how to get off an island like that! Or at least know how to survive... Bear Grylls?
    Make money, be awesome~
    You know I already have two, right? Either way, the answer is still yes. /crazycatlady
    Yes I do. More plz.

7. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

How does one become as awesome as you?

Why haven't you changed/updated your signature yet?

If I told you that you were probably one of my favorite members here, what would your reaction to that be?

Why don't you like the song Yellow from Coldplay? D:

Do you hate Coldplay?

Do you hate peace?

If you saw a bear in real life like, 10 meters away from you, what would you do?

8. Yozora Archer

How did you come up with your username?

What's one of your fears? (heights etc)

If you could have one talent, what would it be?

Have you ever seen a UFO?

9. Mish smiley day!

Years upon years of practice. But really, you should know, o' awesome one. c:
    I dislike change!
    Tearful joy.
    It's just so dull and overplayed.
    I don't hate them, per se. Fix You isn't so bad.
    Yes! Chaos is great. Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs, darling.
    Play dead. :c Then wait for Forsaken to come to my rescue.

It's like, the first syllable of my real name and then.. 'sh'. Heh.
    Spiders.
    I'd love to be able to dance well. Classical, swing, tap, anything. D;
    Can't say I have. Maybe I've just been looking in the wrong places!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.