Question Time Question Time with Mike

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Stardust, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stardust Chaser

A'ight! This week in the spotlight we've got our very own reporter, Mike!

As always, there are some rules I need to go over before we can start. PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THEM, ESPECIALLY THE QUESTION LIMITS, as it's easy to go over the limitations without thinking! Note that the Staff/Prem QT limitations are a bit different than that of normal QT:

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still on KHV.

2 - The person in the spotlight does NOT have to answer all the questions.

3 - The person in the spotlight will have to answer the question on a regular basis, daily would be preferred, so dedication will be needed.

4 - You must be nominated in order to be in the spotlight.

5 - Don't start an argument with the person getting questioned. Keep it clean and don't use it as an attempt to flame the person.

6 - Don't ask too many questions. Give the person some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Maximum amount of questions asked to the person in the spotlight by one member is 10, and no more than 50 questions can be put forth at one time. Once that member has answered you may ask more. If you ask more than ten questions at once your post will be edited, and if you continue to do so you may be taken off the list for the following week's vote.

And now that you have READ THE RULES, you may get asking! 8'D

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. Original impressions?
    2. Current impressions?

3. Plums Wakanda Forever

This is Plums, by the way. 8'D

Impressions?

Which five actors/actresses inspire you most?

Favorite song?

Favorite book?

4. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Impressions?

What led you to chose me for script adaptation for the fandubs?

Why did the Keyblade choose me?

5. Mish smiley day!

Mish here.

Impressions?
    How would you describe yourself in five words?

6. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Noroz here [Im about to change my nick]

Initial impression
    Current Impression

What is your favorite part about KHV?
    What is your favorite type of drink?
    Favorite video game, besides KH.

7. Hayabusa Venomous

That old impressions thing that everyone else asks.

What would you recommend as a cheap yet effective microphone for recording vocals? (hopefully something under $100)

If you could cosplay as anyone, who would it be?

Favorite band and album?

8. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Hi Mike.
    So glad you got a question time!

Impressions?
    Favorite Movie?
    Favorite Food?
    Favorite Color?

9. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Impressions?
    Favorite thing you've ever recorded?

10. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

Who or what inspired you to get into acting/voice acting?

If you were to become a voice actor as a regular job what would you prefer to voice act in? ( Video Games?, Anime?, Cartoons?, Super Hero Cartoons?)

How did you discover Kingdom Hearts?

If you could voice any Kingdom Hearts character except Roxas and Ventus who would it be? (You could even choose people that are impossible, like Kairi)

Hmm...most of my questions have to do with voice acting lol.

11. Mike Chaser

Amaury you seem like a really nice member. I've talked to you a cuople of times and enjoyed our conversations. =)

Plums, you are my second family member. I still remember you from the Christmas project I made and you had your Christmas tree. It was a great addition. For some reason I couldn't stop laughing.

I got four for you. Kate Winslet, Leonardo Dicaprio, Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock.

My favorite song. That's hard. Lately I've been really listening to "Somebody That I Used to Know" by Gotye. I also like "Every Step You Take" and "King of Pain" by the Police. Tonight, Tonight is also good and then there's "Hold It Against Me" by Britney Spears.

I don't really have a favorite book. I read the one by Judy Shepard "The Meaning of Matthew Shepard". It's really a sad book, but its a really good book to read about today.

Tummer you're in awesome friend and buddy that I've been able to learn a lot about. I think you're a great person and I'm glad we've talked as long as we have. More memories!

In the past you auditioned a lot for the fandubs. As far as I remember, I don't know if I casted you in any. I've read a little of your novels you wrote (the first one) and I thought this would be a good chance for you to get involved.

I don't know. I would like to figure out why the Keyblade has choose me. Maybe because I'm sexy? Nahhhhh lol

Mish, we've spoken a little bit, but not a lot. It would be nice if we talked more! You seem like a really cool person and a dedicated member.

Motivated, entertaining, caring, honest and sensative.
    OR
    Interested in making a difference

Noroz we've talked a little bit too, but still not enough to know fully. Let's talk more, aye?

My favorite part about KH-Vids is getting the chance to meet other Kingdom Hearts fans and keep them updated with the latest. That's important to me.

I like to drink Pepsi or Mountain Dew Voltage.

I don't really have a favorite video game besides the Kingdom Hearts series, although Crisis Core was really good and if Advent Children was made into a video game...I would be excited.

You guys are killing me with these impressions. I have no idea what to say, because there's some of you that I don't talk a lot to and right now I'm getting so many usernames confused.

If your looking for a good mic and the one I have, its called Samsung Co1u. It's really good! It's about 80 dollars. I also have a pop filter on mine, which makes it sound richer. It's about 5-10 dollars more for that. I wouldn't give any suggestions on something less. To record you need a decent mic, unless you only need it for Skype conversations?

I would ONLY cosplay as Ven and Roxas. Possibly Sora and Riku. I think I would make a bad *** Riku. Maybe?

I don't have a favorite band. As you know, I'm a fan of Britney's.

Impressions? I haven't talked to you much, but when I did...I'm SO sorry. A little confusion, but you seem like a great member and easy to get along with.

My favorite movie is Titanic. Make that Titanic 3D!

My favorite food is pasta and Italian food.

I don't have a favorite color. It depends. On cars I like black, red, silver or bronze. For clors in my house, I like graphite, blue and beige.

I know we've talked, but not a lot either. Man guys, we need to talk more!

I've recorded a fandub for "Another Farewell". I felt like I captured Ven REALLY well here. This was really hard to say since I have about 104 videos though. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVd4u1M_H0w

Jesse McCartney, but that's it. It was just natural for me to just like it.

As a regular job, if I became a voice over I would love to stick with cartoons and video games.

I got the game for Christmas in 2002 from my mother. I thought it was really cool! I played it and couldn't get further than Tarzan's world. I gave up and it collected dust until 2004. A funny thing was that I hated Kingdom Hearts and Britney equally when they first came out, but here I am a BIG fan of them both. Britney from 2000-present (wasn't a fan from 98-99) and Kingdom Hearts from 2004-present (wasn't a fan from 2002-2003). Anyway, I came across Kingdom Hearts again and played it and started to really enjoy it more than I did.

I would say either Sora or RIku. I'm leaning towards Riku.

12. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

You read my story? (happy face)

What did you think of it?

13. Daxa~ #stalker

Why hai there sweetheart <3~

Impressions?
    Would you sing a song for me?
    Favourite type of movie to watch on a Sunday morning?
    Tea or coffee?
    Would you ever dye your hair blond, and walk around pretending to be Ven?
    You always have such pretty shirts. Just a statement. Not a question. Yesh yesh.
    Another statement, thank you for being such a lovely reporter, and bringing us all that news about DDD.

Oh, another question. Favourite singer/band~?

14. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

Nice to hear more about your interests in voice acting! Thanks for answering them! :D

So that's what people meant by impressions, for some reason I had this image in my mind of getting teeth impressions for retainers. o.O

Anyways Yeah, I would like it very much to hear your impressions of me too! xD

15. Mike Chaser

Only a tiny bit. I shall read it fully during the summer after all of this school work and finals.

Did you have another username?

Sure. I can sing you a song. "Beautiful Soul" good!?

I don't watch movies on Sunday morning. xD

Tea! I prefer it over coffe.

I actually did consider it many times and then spiking myhair like Ven/Roxas. Maybe one day...

I do? No problem, I'm glad to help out! Thanks for reading. =)

I answered this one before. Britney Spears, besides her I don't have any other favorites. I just enjoy listening to music.

You're now on my list! Just kidding...sort of. I think you're talented with the voices you have provided for my production. I've made a good choice and I look forward to future productions with you and others. Besides that, I enjoy talking to you and you're a great guy.

16. Daxa~ #stalker

Oops.
    It is me, that dodgy Irish stalker.
    Otherwise known as Daxa.
    Yesh yesh.
    Hai.

17. Mike Chaser

Now this is easy for me! Daxa! It was fun on the podcast. Please forgive me with being stumpted on pronouncing your name. You seem really sweet, but a bit quiet. Scream and have fun! Yaaaa

18. Hayabusa Venomous

Umm...I've had essentially the same name for 4 years? But I do understand the bit that we don't talk that much. Think its cause I was gone for 2 years, during the time you guys were recording for Birth By Sleep. Sooooooo wish I could have taken part :\

Anway, more interrogation:

Favorite anime?

If you could bend any one element (Earth, Water, Fire, or Air), what would you choose?

Favorite Hayao Miyazaki film? (do tell me you've seen more than one...)

19. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Impressions?

If you had a group of 3 in a KH game who would it be and why? (If you pick Ven and Roxas but how will you tell the difference between the two?)

Favourite Moment on KHV?

20. Mike Chaser

Sorry, I don't watch anime. I also don't have a favorite Hayao Miyazaki film. Sorry.

Air would be an awesome element. That's what I would choose.

I love ya Sabby. Your awesome, sweet and a great team member. Your the queen of the podcast.

Group of three. I would say Ven, Aqua and Sora. Hello Kingdom Hearts III!

My favorite moment on KHV is when Misty and I had our marriage on the forums that she wasn't really aware about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.