Question Time Question Time with Llave!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Mish, Apr 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Llave Superless Moderator

MIDNY~
    I. You're just downright awesome. You're so sweet and you always surprise me with little messages from time to time and it really means a ton. You're so fun to talk to and you're just awesome ;D

II. It depends. Part of me would love to, but i'm iffy on the subject. It would depend on when and such but if I was given an opportunity I'd probably take it. (with a dose of jitters)

III. Bathophobia (fear of depth) in regards to ocean water. I don't mind swimming, in fact I love it, and I've gone to the beach many times. It's just the thought of ever being completely stranded in the super deep parts of the ocean without knowing what's under me is probably the only real thing that I have fear of. I probably wouldn't call it fear, because I'm pretty sure I wouldn't freeze up in the situation, it's just one of those theoretical (hopefully) situations I'd rather never be in. WILSOOOOOON!!!

IV. Willing

V. With pleasure~

VI. Hm, either a Valkyrie (Chooser of the slain, from Norse mythology) or Djinn (Genie or Jinnî) from Arabic culture. I liked reading "The Thousand and One Nights", and the fact that they were trapped into lamps because they are evil and cause mischief.

VII. I don't think I can answer that. It's only because of so many wonderful people that I've met that makes me a better person so I suppose IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT :'D

VIII. With a bow. I don't like making big scenes so I guess that's the best way for me to go.

I. Oh goodness, I think my first impression of you was uncertainty if you were nice or not when I sent you a PM regarding the Graphic Section. Now, you're a complete poop fa-*shot* Nah you're a really good friend, and I enjoy talking with ya because you're really open all the time. It's something to be proud of, British Hawt-mama ;D

II. YES I WISH STUDYING FOR SCHOOL WAS LIKE THIS, KNOWLEDGE JUST SEEPING IN MY MIND.

III. Having gotten 6 mini comics published.

IV. Karen Gillan's lap, because she's amazing. (Seriously though, I'd probably want to visit some place where I could learn a lot of information that is untapped my modern man.)

V. I find it absolutely redundant. It does have some influence to children, as it does numb their senses. When they accuse basically all violent acts are the result of games, that's where I wish people actually sat down and watched a tape on how ridiculous they sound at the given moment.

VI. Strong, if I punched myself hard enough to the point of crying, I'm really strong because it takes a lot of pain inflicted upon me to actually cry.

VII. My userna-*shot* Red Skelton.

Thanks for making me think lol.

I. I would say that you're a super awesome member, but it's all GREEK to me AHAHAHAAA *brick'd*
    You're a really sweet gal, and I'm glad I met you, shame it wasn't sooner but that's just minor details lets be real here.

II. There's a lot of responsibility, but it's giving me more motivation to do things and to be a friend to others, not because I'm "obligated to" or anything but because I want to give back to the community and do as much as I can for everyone. It's pretty interesting to try and explain honestly.

III. Oh goodness, well I registered on this site as Llave de Espada, so I didn't have a 'n00b' username but lemme cheeeeck... Probably "Red Scare", during Halloween 2012, I wanted to play off of the Cold War term from McCarthyism a hurr hurrrr. :B

IV. I've done a bit of moderation already, and working on some super secret stuffs MWAHAHAHAA.

V. Argo. That movie was really good, even though it was just a tad off from the original account. I really enjoyed how authentic they made it look.

VI. 1. Wonder what I actually did to deserve being in prison and getting executed. 2. Any form of hardy meats hahaa idk this is so random pfft.

2. Labrys King's Apprentice

Would you side with Aizen or kill him?
    Would you ever buy Naruto Ultimate Ninja storm 3? If so which console?
    Who do you consider as the KHV version of Chuck Norris?
    What was the funniest Nickname you ever got?

3. Llave Superless Moderator

I. Probably neither, just render him useless so he can wallow in humiliation.

II. Idk honestly. I have the first two and haven't beaten them, and I have yet to get Generations. If I did, it would be on the PS3 because I don't have an Xbox lol.

III. Dis guy.

IV. Drewsepher, because it sounds like Lucifer lol.

4. Labrys King's Apprentice

Omg there's actually a Chuck Norris account here...... I can't stop laughing
    Lol "Get more posts"

5. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

INB4IMISSTHIS HEY LLAVEEEEE I miss you loads and loads

What is your biggest art inspiration at this moment ?

Current + Initial impressions ?

Favourite book you had to read for school ?

Song of the day ?

Favourite film of 2013 so far ?

If you could live in a bubble what kind of world would it be ? (It can be a big bubble)

Current obsession ?

If you are the Doctor, who would be your companion from KHV ?

HOW DO YOU ART

6. Llave Superless Moderator

OMILAWD LAST SECONDZZZZZ. (I miss you too dinny din dineroo~)
    I. Some dude from deviantART called dCTb and a chick called Pugletz.

II. Initial impressions were when you were -dinamplified and I thought you were some super scary art critic back in da day.
    Current, that's still true only you're super awesome instead of scary. You're really nice and a great member all around. (also my sister)

III. Recently, Amazing Grace by Eric Metaxas. In all my years of scholarships, I really liked Life of Pi and Macbeth, Frankenstein, and Much Ado About Nothing.

IV. I've got the two songs from "A Goofy Movie", "Stand Out" and "Eye to Eye" stuck in my head. (I think they are both from Tevan Campbell.)

V. Oh golly I don't watch films a lot, especially newer ones, so I cant really tell if something was made in 2013 or not. I'd like to see the horror, MAMA though.

VI. I'd like to live in a blue bubble that smells like strawberries and opposes all forms of aggression so I can oppress the apprehension. (idk this is so random lol)

VII. women (that's all the time however)

VIII. I don't like picking favs but as a companion I'd have to pic either GS, Kites, strfruit, or Amaury. (Or all four, imma pimptor who ahh yea-*shot*)

IX. "LOOK MA NO HANDZ."

7. Hiro ✩ Guardian

One last set of questions:

What would you do if I was human for three months?

Would you let me eat pears?

Would you meddle with historical events?

Would you watch me make funny noises?

8. Llave Superless Moderator

I. Ehm probs just chill with you for three months. (You're not human? D: )
    II. If you want to idk.
    III. Probably, just to see what would happen differently, especially if I retained the previous timeline events.
    IV. Sure I guess.

(I can't tell if you're asking me this as Clara or not)

9. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Do you even Series 3? :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.