Question Time Question Time with Krowley!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Mish, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mish smiley day!

Question Time with...

Krowley!

As usual, there are some rules I need to go over before we can start. PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THEM, ESPECIALLY THE QUESTION LIMITS, as it's easy to go over the limitations without thinking!

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still KHV.

2 - The person in the spotlight does NOT have to answer all the questions.

3 - The person in the spotlight will have to answer the question on a regular basis, daily would be preferred, so dedication will be needed.

4 - You must be nominated in order to be in the spotlight.

5 - Don't start an argument with the person getting questioned. Keep it clean and don't use it as an attempt to flame the person.

6 - Don't ask too many questions. Give the person some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Maximum amount of questions asked to the person in the spotlight by one member is 10. Once that member has answered you may ask more. If you ask more than ten questions at once your post will be edited, and if you continue to do so you may be taken off the list for the following week's vote.

And now that you have read the rules, you may ask away!~

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. Original impressions?
    2. Current impressions?
    3. Favorite color and number?
    4. Favorite snack and meal?
    5. Favorite food and drink?
    6. Favorite staff and non-staff?
    7. Favorite Kingdom Hearts game and character?

3. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Original impressions?
    Current impressions?
    Favorite book?
    If you could pit two fictional characters against each other, who would they be and who would win?
    What are your views of the Golden Globe results?

4. Krowley Moderator

1. I think I originally found you with the username "Arbok," so with little to ride on, I mainly pinpointed you as a pokemon fanatic.
    2. I see you now with select tastes in video gaming and a very organized record of many of your internet doings. I notice you are eager at the chance to be involved with KHV, and a very loyal active user, which is a respectable quality.
    3. I like the color Blue for many random reasons. I sea in the sky, the ocean, and just enjoy anything with a cold or tear colored tone to it. as for a number, I favor the number 6. Unsure as to why, but I just like the single digi.
    4. Healthy: Apples. Though enjoy slicing them up and eating them piece by piece instead of just biting them.
    Unhealthy: Doritos. Cheesy and crunchy, they are my "Go to" snack choice.
    5. Food: Milanesas. I like homecooked food, so when my mother showed me how to make this breaded treat, I make it whenever I can.
    Drink: Water. I enjoy my carbonated drinks and beverages, but water is something I know everyplace has. Nice, cold water is what gets me through the summer.
    6. Normally this would be too difficult for me to answer, but I think I'd go with the a Wizard's staff. A Warlock's staff is good and all, but I like my AOE and other spells that a magic user needs in this day and age. Favorite Non-staff would be the Scythe/Gun from RoosterTeeth's RWBY video. Could do massive damage with a close to mid ranged weapon like that.
    7. Favorite game: The first Kingdom Hearts with Birth by Sleep making a very close second. The 2002 game is what got me enveloped into the following of the multi-platform series. Also has one of my favorite video Game endings. Favorite character is Aqua. The series first playable female character and a magic user to boot, I loved this character's design and fighting style. (As I've said, I love the blue) Though her English voice actor is little to be desired.

1. I first remember you as V@nit@s, so with that to go on, I saw you as a fan of Vanitas. (Most of the original Impressions will probably go like this)
    2. You've faced a lot and strive to continue on. What didn't kill you, made you stronger. You like your literature, roleplaying and Pokemon.
    3. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley. I was introduced to it after watching the 1931 film since I adore watching classic media. The book however, made me love the story even more. The very concept of the plot to be seen today made me favor it for it's unique tale that would lead on to many adaptations and inspirations. I love the whole "Who is the monster and who is the man?" vibe it presented.
    4. Gandalf and Dumbledore. Unsure who the victor would be, but it's something I wouldn't mind seeing,
    5. I think Moonrise Kingdom should have won Best Picture (Musical or comedy) instead of Les Miserables. Not saying it was a bad adaptation, just not outstanding as a whole.

5. Amaury Legendary Hero

I was referring to the KH-V staff and members, Krowley, LOL!

6. Krowley Moderator

I was avoiding the question by switching it's meaning.
    But if you insist;
    Tienewman and I can't choose my favorite Non-staff among 50,000 members.

7. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Because I know you were gonna love this coming up : )

Original Impressions?
    Of course, current impressions?
    Favourite horror film?
    Why do you love villains?
    Vampires or Werewolves?

8. Mish smiley day!

1. Impressions?
    2. Favourite Disney villain?
    3. Why 'Krowley'?
    4. Can I call you 'Krow-bar'?

9. Llave Superless Moderator

I. Impressions? Previous and Current.
    II. Can we be intimidating buddies?
    III. Why did you want to be a Reporter on KHV? Will it help build a future of ye?
    IV. Is there a sweet young vixen waiting back home for you with some slices of Apple Pie?
    V. Do you have a favorite old comedy group? (i.e. Three Stooges, Marx Brothers, Laurel and Hardy et cetera)
    VI. What motivates you?
    VII. Take a moment and look around, list five things that you see and explain them in full detail.
    VIII. ur in mish's sig
    IX. What's your strongest urge right now?
    X. drink root beer.

10. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

1. First impressions?
    2. Current impressions?
    3. What was the first RP you participated in?
    4. What inspired you to start KH: SOS?
    5. Favorite dessert?

11. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Krowley!! <3 Congratulations on QT! Well deserved, mate.

How are you doing today ?

Have you gotten more sleep ?

Anything exciting you're cooking up (I'm certain you do) ?

Initial and Current Impressions ?

Why are you so brilliant ?

Um, school ?

12. Krowley Moderator

1. I think I originally knew you as a friend of Noroz and with the name Kam-Sage. You seemed friendly enough.
    2. Helpful with a fun personality. You seem very open and don't mind putting yourself out there in things like podcasts. Overall I would say you appear comfortable with who you are.
    3. Does not exist. I love certain horror films for certain reasons, whether it be the gore, plot twists, or ability to make you jump out of your seat. Some of my favorites include Psycho, Night of the Living Dead, The Shining, Silence of the Lambs, and Dawn of the Dead.
    4. I believe a story is only as good as it's villain. They are the driving force for the hero and have the best songs. I love their reasons for being evil and the psychological torment that makes some want to achieve their own gain. The harder they are to defeat, the interesting they are.
    5. Gargoyles. Twilight ruined that debate for me.

1. Can't say I've gotten to know you much, but from what I see from you and most of the other staff, you are kind and friendly. You do well in your duties of keeping question time afloat (Though I resent you for asking the Impressions question :D)

2. Again, whenever some one asks for my favorite in something, I cannot simply give a straight forward answer. I eliminate any villain who's in it for the money or gold, since it's been done to death. Those who want power are a little more flexible since their path to gain it is fairly intriguing.

Top 5 females:
    Maleficent: Top of many lists, just because of her sheer power and the patience she has to see her vengeance through. She was willing to let Prince Philip live and release him as a bitter old man. This woman will make you suffer.
    Cruela De Vil: Woman is willing to kill puppies for their fur. While not diabolical, that is pretty damn ruthless to get a new wardrobe.
    Ursula: I like her for her power and sheer manipulation over a 16 year old mermaid to get revenge. All the lives she's ruined are seen as polyps in her own garden. Like any business dealer, once you sign the contract, she owns you!
    Lady Tremaine: While she may not have magic powers or piles of money, she manages to ruin the life of 1 girl so evilly. Just the power she has over her and the brutal abuse of making her do all the labor. Plus that evil stare... (Mother Gothel also fits into this are, but while she does it to stay young and beautiful, Tremaine does it just because she can)
    The Queen: The lengths this women went to to stay on top of the Hottie list is unbelievable. While her queen form is a bit menacing, it's the old hag she turns herself into that really pushes her to scary. Especially how when she stares directly at the viewer. She wasn't Diabolical, but she was the first Disney film villain, and played it off well enough

Top 5 Males:
    Jafar: His sinister presence and the fact that his sorcery and cunning got him so far in his plan. Was hoping to see his snake form in Kingdom Hearts, but I'll settle for the genie one.
    Gaston: Mostly because He's like the Hero: Redux. He's such a narcissist and so full of himself, it's hard to hate him. I find it so unique that it's because of rejection that he becomes the villain.
    Frollo: Corrupt religion is so risque for Disney, but Frollo does it well. His inner conflict with temptation, lust and what is right is engaging and he is voiced by Tony Jay, (Loved him as Megabyte) He doesn't want power or money, he just think's he is fulfilling his riteous duty. Also that Hellfire number...
    The Coachman: The man turns kids into donkeys and uses them as he pleases. He lures them to a theme park and then never let's them leave. That is just sick. (Man who uses children, how is he not in kingdom Hearts yet?)
    Hades: Technically a God, but I count him in the Male category. He cracks wise and seeing James Woods voice on a villain was different in a way that worked. He goes about like a very convincing businessman and is flawed for the belief that he has no flaws due to his godhood. I enjoy him not for his cruelty, but for the fun he has trying to rule it all.

Top 5 Non-humans:
    Shere Khan: Not so much a villain, but just abiding by his animal nature. Yet, the fact he knows he is some one to mess with and the fact everyone else does to just really riles up his reputation as some one to be feared.
    Scar: another power hungry villain, Scar does a lot more to get it though. He allies himself with Hyenas, Kills his own brother and does whatever he can to take his position as head of the pride. Again, has a great sophisticated voice, and will always be remembered for that once tone changing scene.
    Ratigan: Voiced by Vincent Price (Who is one of my favorite Horror Icons) he is assumingly a tribute to Professor Moriarty, Sherlock's rivaled match. His calm and sophisticated demeanor is challenged whenever he is called a rat, so seeing the beast within is what takes his villainy up a notch.
    Chernabog: Doesn't even need to say a word since he's pretty much a representation of the Devil. The thing that really sells him is the music that comes on as he awakens from his slumber. After that it's just cause as much hell as possible. No motive, No gain, just spreading evil for the sake of spreading evil.
    The Horned king: I favor this villain just for his skeletal form and his commandeering presence. the atmosphere he gives off is simply bone chilling (No pun intended)

3. When I was 12, I was feeling pretty bored with life. School was unfavorable and home wasn't very appealing. Just a repetitive cycle.
    One day, I passed a man who looked like a drunk bum sat against the wall. Out of curiosity, I bluntly asked him if he was homeless. He replied that he wasn't but might as well be. I sat across from him and we somehow ended up talking for a long time. Can't remember the exact words, but he said something like "Life is a *****. She'll knock you down and do whatever she can to make you miserable. But if you don't brush it off every now and then, then you give that ***** the satisfaction of keeping you down." He continued to say more drunken tidbits of wisdom and before I left, I asked his name.
    He said his name was Mr. Crowley. Not sure if that was actually it or he was just an Ozzy fan, but I accepted it. He then shook my hand while putting a dollar in it. He said "Don't wait for change, make it." Final question I asked was if he was drunk. He replied that he had been sober for 10 years and I never saw him there or anywhere else. I just adapted the name because I liked the way it sounded and the meaningful conversation I had with him. I still have the dollar he gave me.
    4. That's a new one. You may only use it 5 times. Use them wisely.

1. Previous and current are roughly the same. Friendly with those you meet, you have fun and are an excellent addition to the KHV community.
    2. Only if we have a good theme.
    3.It was recommended that I try since I sent in a lot of news that year. I don't think I will build a future off it. Just something to keep internet community fans informed.
    4. Nope. But if there was, such beauty would not be apart from me for so long.
    5. I like the Abott and Costello bits, a swell as other Straight man/Funny man routines. For slapstick, I really liked the way Looney Toons pulled it off.
    6. the knowledge that I have nowhere to go but up.
    7. a) A World Map: It has several pegs on it of target destinations. I am not at liberty to reveal the locations.
    b) Megamainx: A 12 sided puzzle with 50 movable pieces. I am happy whenever it is fixed until some one messes it up. Then I take the time to repair it to it's original state. The sides are colored Beige, Pink, Light Purple, Purple, Green, Blue, Cyan, Red, Yellow, White, Lime Green, and Orange.
    c) A R.O.P.S.S.A.A medal: My Rugby Medal that was won when I played on my High School team. It has the ROPSSAA logo with a red ribbon.
    d) My Simpsons Mug: A Yellow Mug with Homer Simpson on one side and the Simpsons logo on the other. I use it sometimes just to store things, but on occasion use it for actual beverages
    e) The Skeleton in my closet: His name is Lou and he is something I only recently imagined. He likes Jazz and is pretty sexist. Lou says Hi.
    8. Not a question, but good to know.
    9. Begin a Musical number and take it to the streets while having random strangers accompany me.
    10. I do on occasion.

1. Guy likes Pikachu.
    2. Haven't spoken to you much (Or many other members) but you like your Pokemon, Doctor who and Harry Potter. Fan of roleplaying and courteous enough to apologize if you have been away for awhile. So friendly and humble I suppose to summarize.
    3. On this site, I think it was Xert's "The Red War."
    4. I wanted to make something for multiple fans of the series to participate in. Something massive with a solid battle system and many explorable worlds and features. Just something fans could participate in together and explore the possibilities.
    5. Ice cream Sandwiches are yummy.

Much Obliged.
    1. I'm fine, just answering these questions that seems to have taken longer than expected :/
    2. Not really :D But I don't mind as I like to stay up and think and do more than the average person.
    3. In roleplaying, Many ideas, but I really want to Advance STRANGE first.
    4. I believe I saw you first as Dinamplified. I found you very creative and fun from just observing.
    5. With the before impressions already added, I see now the many artistic talents you hold for some one your age (I still suck at photoshop.)
    A very eccentric and avid fan of a certain DC Character and fun to roleplay with.
    6. Because of the people I meet
    7. Just High School graduation. Trying to make money to head into secondary Education.

13. Plums Wakanda Forever

Original impressions?
    Current impressions?
    Thoughts on impressionism?
    Have you ever left an impression on wet cement?
    What kind of impression do you want future generations to have of you?
    Impress upon us a line of wisdom?

14. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Impressions?

Would you go sky diving?

One word to describe yourself?

Dance with me?

Will we ever get to the next week in STRANGE?

If you had any superpower what would it be?

How sane are you?

Finish with an elegant bow or end with a BANG?

15. Krowley Moderator

1. I think first I actually heard of you was in that picture with the odd assortment of staff members with the bus
    2. You friendly tease your comrades and keep morale up. Hard worker when you wish to be and offers to lend assistance when requested.
    3. Like books, there are just the outlines to the details and contents that feature overwhelming surprises and riveting story.
    4. No, but it left an impression on me.
    5. "He was just some guy. If only we had known that he would eventually enslave us all. Krowley is a monster."
    6. He who knows the future, has no future.

1. Kind with a variety of interests, A fanatic archer and enthusiastic roleplayer
    2. Most definitely. The rush feeling and sensation of flight must be indescribable. the fact that the key to your safety is a pull of a string is most thrilling indeed.
    3. Observant
    4. Only if Bushy would permit me to cut in
    5. This depends on the parties involved. I can accelerate past most parts, but when people choose to post something, it is up to them that will determine the speed. Tldr: Dammit I hope so. Or else all that hype I enforced on you all would be wasted.
    6. Invulnerability. Just to have that moment in a fight where my opponent throws his all at me, only to have me emerge from the smoke, crack my neck, and say; "My turn."
    7. Hehe.
    Haha. Hehehehehe ahahahahahahahahaha, Hahahahahahahaha, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA, HA HA HA HAAAAAA HAAAAA

I dunno, like an 8 out of 10?
    8. Neither. Simply fade to black in nothing after saying my final words.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.