Question Time Question Time with Kam Sage

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Stardust, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

We've had centuries worth of wars. Don't you think it's time to stop?

What inspires you?

Why do you always add a * in the beginning of each of your answers in this thread? >_>

2. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

It is not wars that are wrong with the world, it is how people use them as an excuse to make their point.
    War is a means to an end. War is a state of humanity. There is peace and there is war.
    Without war people can be ruled by fools, harassed by violent neighbours, exploited by those in power and not do anything about it. With war, people can fight back against their aggressor and stop the wicked from ruling.
    War is needed to end the stagnant and weak culture at the times, that need to end for progress to come through. It doesn't have to be violent or bloody or full of death, history has shown us this. But the expectation of people is that to get what they want they need to kill others for it. You can fight in a war without major death. It may be inevitable that people die, but not on such a scale. The way war is conducted is wrong, and doesn't always show right or wrong or who should win or lose. The only day we will stop is when we all have a common enemy to fight against. Till then we only have ourselves to hurt.
    You can't escape war forever, nor will war always last, peace must come, and war will come again. It is a cyclical balance that has occurred since the time of banding together under one banner or clan.

To answer your original question of should it be stopped? Only if the reason for it is not justifiable, morally correct, no alternative or in the consideration for the people's opinion in general.

If you're wondering, my name came from the two things. I was over thinking it one day and it meant something to me so Peace and War was born.

Inspires me? I suppose everyday things, reading books, learning new things, exploring new ideas, writing new ideas, fantastical and science fiction-ish. I have yet to find my muse, but I try my best.

I've been typing all of these replies up on my iPhone in my Notes. For some reason when I copy and paste it in the reply box it appears. Don't know why, and can't be bothered to delete them all... just ignore.

3. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Impressions?

Dark or Light?

Would you go bungee jumping?

Dance with me?

What would you like to be remembered for?

Banana?

Think carefully before doing something or act first, think later?

Whisper or shout?

What skill would you most like to learn?

Finish with a quiet bow or end with a BANG?

4. burnitup Still the Best 1973

What if I'm the Dragonborn and I just don't know it?

You have no reason for this! WHY GOD?! TELL ME WHYYYYYY?!

If you could have any superpower (and just one), which would it be?

You summon a genie that can grant one wish (he's a powerful genie so he can only do one wish), what would you wish for?

If you were given the choice of being the savior of another universe would you go?

Help! There is a dangerous lunatic in my house and I could die a horrible and painful death! So how was your day?

5. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Another lovely brit member, we need to stick together! : P I believe you to be a bit reserved, not much but just enough to seem interesting and slightly mysterious, at least from my experience. Committed, hard working and smart enough to know what you're doing, I believe you to be another ray of loveliness to grace the forum. And we're KHVC buddys! : D

Well feeling like i've experienced both, I would prefer something in between. But if it has to be one or the other... right now I think Light.

Not much of an adrenaline junkie unless i'm with a good sort of people who would probably support me (I mean push really) for doing that sort of thing. By myself, no way. I n a group, maybe.

Of course, a nice subtle slow dance, or a passionate Rumba (or do I mean Zumba)?

I'd like to be remembered for bringing some clarity and ejnoyment to life for others. I love to make people laugh, or to teach them something or question something and widen their gaze. I'd like to be remembered for being a good friend as well, like I deserved the trust and respect my friends have given me over the years.

Splits!

Depends on the situation. Sometimes I know what I want to do in a moment quickly, but some things aren't that quick. But i'm more of a planner anyway, so think first.

Whisper. Those who do not put a spotlight on themselves shine the brightest.

Skill... probably to be able to speak fluent Mandarin. Usually i'm a Jack of All Trades, Master of none, so it'd be nice to have speciality like a language.

If it's gonna end, don't hold back, let that bang roar into the distance and into time itself.

I don't know, Generic Guard #308. I just don't know...

Someone is running out of questions now, aren't they?

Flight, i'd like to see what the birds see above the clouds.

Idk, I have no wish. Maybe a dream job, but that's about it.

Without any consequences in this Universe? Then sure i'd go.

Eh, not too bad really. Just braking into people's homes threatneing to kill them in a most gruesome manner. You know, it's a Thursday and all.

6. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Impressions?
    Favorite all time villain from any work (villain as in evil)?
    Favorite all time antagonist from any work (not necessarily evil)?
    Is "evil" ever completely objective?

7. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Impressions?
    Where did the good go?
    Favorite names, male and female.

8. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Oh damn, totally missed these posts guys, Soz I'll do them now!

Bueno, you're mi amigo on the side! I find you to be an intelligent and questioning person, with an interest in a wide variety of people, a love for fun as well as good entertainment. When you were a more prolific poster I enjoyed and respected your opinions in the Discussion section to no end, and it encouraged me to post more, so I did really enjoy your presence. And you're a damn decent fan of Supernatural! :p

I know this might be of no surprise to you, Bueno, but the best evil villain I've so far seen is Zeke/Hao Asukura from Shamn King. Anime, excluding manga.
    He is a straight up villain, who manipulates, destroys and consumes anything in his way. He has no remorse for the human and Is willing to destroy them, his Shaman brethren in his way and even the world he claims to be protecting just for the power to control all.
    Constantly he plays with words to control and convince all those he sees potential in, he is unconventional in how he deals with others, his one and only friend that he has he rejects for power.
    Villain, check. Evil, check. I like him for that fact, he's the only villain I've seen not question his actions and show remorse. no Darth Vader here.

I can't really think of a proper antagonist to name of off the top of my head...
    Maybe Sima Yi or Nobunaga Oda or Jemukha... I can't really think of a good antagonist that sticks in my mind...

Evil always has origins as far back as childhood. No one is born evil, well not in real life anyway, so it is hard to see anything or anyone as completely evil if you go back far enough in their history since they have at some point experienced innocence and not understanding their actions as either evil or good. If that makes sense of course.

Smart, satirical, a bit of a day dreamer, but lovely company indeed. You entertain me a great deal on here, even though inhavent seen you round here in a while it is indeed a great to see what posts you have in any section. I remember a thread where we battled with words for about 15 posts and it got increasingly more elaborate over time till it got too much and we have up. I wish I could remember more of it, I really liked you on that thread.

They're there, they just don't shine as much as they use to. In a world where money sparkles and chilvary is dead, you'll have to look in more unconventional places to find the good people.

Names are nothing more then a label to separate things in the Chaos of life, but I guess Ai might be able to pick favourites.
    Male name: Jack
    Something about the unassuming and plain name resonates in me that there is hidden potential beneath the obvious exterior. It is also the typical English hero's name, so in a way I respect it maybe on a more cultural identity level. Idk.

Female name: Keira
    Never thought too much about female names really, but this one seems to say something to me. I don't even know anyone with the name but I feel something to it, so it is my favourite.

9. Jayn

Oh hey, this is still going. c':

Impressions?

Are you excited for your surprise?

Top ten favorite KHV members and why?

What do you want to be when you're older?

If you had to pick a color to represent your current mood, what color would it be?

If you gained the ability to fly for the first time, but in order to activate it you had to run and jump off of a high place, would you do it? If so, where would you jump from?

10. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Awww, Jayn, you're lovely! : D
    You're kind and caring, devoted to something if you're really into it, not to mention you have been patient and fair with people who have obviously given you headaches in the past, which is a great feature I've seen about you. You're someone I'd love to know you more and say in friend swath you and other people would be jealous! : p

The surprise fills me with both hope and fear. I can at least say I really want to know what it is, as soon as possible but I'm being patient. Which is probably making me worry more! D:

Top ten? I don't even remember that many people on here!
    Um alright I think I can do it... And in no particular order.

Noroz: We click, in a way. He's someone I'd probably hang out with in real life, since he reminds me of some of my real life friends anyway. A good laugh, with and at, but also cares about his friends.

Jiku Neon: I feel like she's a long time friend who I can talk to anytime about anything but we really barely know each other. There is something comforting about it.

Makaze: This stubborn, blunt and sometimes rude guy is someone who makes me think and is unconventional. Rarely can I say I know a pot smoking anarchist I met on a Disney Square Enid crossover game. He sometimes fills me with dread with his constant spelling corrections, And blunt opinion which he'll say to your face, but it's one of the respectable things I find in him.

Sabby: She's always kind to me, and constantly annoys Noroz, what's not to love? She's a bit mouthy, but in a good way and is easily likeable. She vewy lovely !

Repliku: I can't say I got to know him too personally, but he was someone I very much respected, he had very well read opinions on subjects, would give you more then enough information on his thoughts and was fair to all around. He made this place a better when I felt it was starting to plummet a bit in terms of member relationship and quality. Forever missing him.

This is getting tough now... I can't narrow my favourites, I like everyone for being a bit unique and different but... I guess I'll have to pick.

Misty: She's done a great service to KHV community I believe, she's kept a constant vigil on the site and has probably had to bear with more **** then many give her credit for. If she weren't here I think this place may have taken a different turn for the worse and I really respect her for that.

Bueno; He's a good soul, not pure blur he deals with the role in the best way he can and I really admire his ability to do that. He's been patient and kind to loads of people before and really he's probably the best person to balance real life with online life that I can think of, which is damn hard. Really just great to have around.

Libregkd: He's the only guy I know that I would consider more godly in games then I! Years ago I didn't like him, don't know why, was likely just jealous of him. But since I'm no longer an idiot or a ******* I've grown to really appreciate him. He's someone who knows about the gaming industry better then I and have learnt loads of things from what he's posted, I couldn't see this site without him at this point.

Sforzato: I like to think of him as the devils advocate when it comes to topics. He usually has his own opinion but tries to occasionally stay impartial when talking about other's opinions. I feel like I get respect from him because of that, and though I don't see him around as much as i'd like he's posts are insightful and interesting.

Jayn: Literally look above at my impression of you, I seriously think you're sweet and since doing the KHV Chorus have felt like I really am a part of something fun and great. Thanks Jayn! : )

Special mentions go to all the active staff as well, like Mike, RvR, Ienzo, Forsaken, What?, Wolfie, Stardust and so on. You guys are my dream team for this site! :3

But seriously, I love every active member i can think of from Amaury to someone with a Z at the beginning of their Username, all jut grand!

If you mean my dream job, since technically I'm working now and then going to Uni next year and all...*
    I'd love to be a professional writer of some sorts. I've written countless stories and loved to improve on them each time. Actually completed a play all by myself over one summer with my own enthusiasm to fuel me forward. I've been lacking inspiration for a while but it's the stress of life that's done it to me. Once summer roles back in I hope that I'll get a bit of leeway to do more.

Orange.

I would, would nice to be assured that I wouldn't just plummet to my death but oh well!
    I'd love to jump out of a plane and fly. Maybe off of a mountain too but a plane would be great. Don't know why.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.