Question Time Question Time with Jayn!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Mish, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yozora Archer

Honest to Allah impressions of me cause Im a selfish *******

What you wanna do in life?

If I posed for you in the nude would you draw me?

Is the head of Deathspank frozen in a container and hidden in the staff section?

Phobia?

2. Jayn

So sorry for missing these! ;___; <3

First: I don't think I had much of one to be honest. Well, it wasn't any different.
    Current: You're a sweetheart who's very nice and creative. Sometimes I feel kind of pressured in our more one-on-one conversations because I take a while to reply and you keep messaging me, but that's not entirely your fault.

I don't think they're annoying at all, I like your little poem quirk. I was pretty bummed out when you revealed that you left me that Postbox message, because I already knew it was you and it kind of took the surprise of me knowing away and I was going to do something for you! :C

I enjoy being staff for the most part, yep!

I wouldn't mind being admin, so long as the circumstances were right and Misty was prepared to teach me everything lol.

Sometimes ... But not usually. I feel odd participating in projects I don't have a set role in. That's weird, I know, but I just feel like a burden.

Kingdom Hearts.

Newer: You're so sweet, and I'm so glad we're friends. But then again, at the same time, it's like. I feel like we're not as close as we could be. Like there's a wall between us, and we can talk and see each other and ****, but there's still a wall preventing the full blown Jayum (LAWL IT'S LIKE A GHETTO 'JAM') from happening. And there's always this weird need to not seem super pathetic with you, so I hold back from things sometimes. ...And you disappear on MSN/VMs a lot, but I do too. So yeah. All in all, I love youuu. I want happiness for you, you're hilarious and I know I can trust you despite that wall. I hope someday it gets totally destroyed. - so says 2011 Jayn.

Current: The wall turned into WALL MARIA, WALL ROSE and WALL SINA all put together. I care about you and hope you're doing okay. I was proud of you when you were promoted, you've grasped onto being a Super Mod super well and are a very hard worker with skillz. I still think you're a rad guy but we're not nearly as close as we used to be and my confidence with upgrading our friendship blew up after the whole ... jelly thing. I still feel awful about that basically every time we interact or you're mentioned. I just want to skydive out over the Grand Canyon with no parachute. Awkward ... I guess I just feel like you hate me and it makes me anxious and sad because I miss you a lot.

I um.

It's aiight. I'm not too hyped about it yet, it's been too long, my care meter has dropped into the negatives. Maybe when a release date is given ...

2fast4me. his legs tho

First impressions - GUY WHO KNOWS ARCH IRL!! 8D

Current - Hmmm ... I think you're a good guy. I worry about you sometimes. You've been a really good friend to me and I hope I've been able to return the favor at least a little. You've reached out to me during some dark days, man ... and you've never seemed to judge me for it. I really appreciate that.

I admire you a lot for your courage and strength. I hope you find happiness both just in general and also romantically because I know some stuff went down.

I don't even really know. I would sing things for people on KHV and upload it, and then I uploaded myself playing piano and singing on Youtube and posted it here. Then I started singing some other stuff and eventually youtube happened.

To be honest, I don't have anyone. Unless it was like ... a Disney animated musical, and even then I'd want to be an original character. * u *

<333 We have a lot in common, including our love for kawaii yuri.

One thing in my life ... Uh. That's so difficult. I want to say I wish I could fly, or pause time, or be able to be invisible, or time travel, or read minds, or become a rich super star, or find the fountain of youth, I DON'T KNOW. Become a true yandere and fulfil my destiny?

YES. <3

Aaw. <33 ; u ; I'm glad.

YES. <3 Graduation gift, new RP.

I don't think I have a favorite. I was just showering [ lol ] and I sang Tori Kelly's vine song.

--

[/wheezes] I'LL BE BACK AGAIN. These take me so long because of the impressions, aah.

3. Styx That's me inside your head.

- Impressions?
    - Have you ever been inactive for a long period on KHV?
    - Favourite anime?
    - What should we do with the drunken sailor?
    - City or countryside?
    - Care to share a funny experience you had during the past month? Bonus points if it's slightly embarassing.
    - What's the most overrated and underrated video game in your opinion?

4. Jayn

Uh. Door 3?

Amethyyyyyyyyyyyyst! ♥

1. No vocal training, just choir. ;c I've always wanted it, though.
    2. Piano mainly. Then guitar / ukulele, flute, violin.
    3. First - I was pretty neutral. I think the first real personal interaction with you - or at least one of them - had to do with the chorus. We sang Under the Sea and you sent your lines in with reverb and I had a seizure over it. I also remember when you first started up KHV Idol I wasn't sure what to make of it and if you'd follow through with it, since you popped off and on KHV often.
    Current - I think you're a very sweet, talented young lady. You have a really gorgeous voice and I hope you don't stop singing. I appreciate your support and encouragement with the chorus and whatnot and think what you did for Christmas was really sweet. I think you're one of few people on KHV who gave me a gift.

You've done really well with KHV Idol so kudos to you!

Along with those things you also come across as sassy to me at times, which I like. #workitgurl And I hope this doesn't come across as weird but based off of the pictures and videos you've posted on top of all of that talent and whatnot you're attractive so you're pretty much set.
    4. Orange.
    5. Rome!
    6. Paris!
    7. Ooh this is a tough one ... New York, probably.
    8. I have no idea, haha. Like ... none. I hope I have a successful career in something I enjoy, but I also would like to be married and I would like babies by then but I don't know if any of that is happening - especially simultaneously.

To be honest I don't know. I know that's a boring answer but seriously, even without some kind of necessary compensation, making wishes is pretty difficult. Too hard a choice and too many possibilities. It would be something I'd have to think on for a long, long time.

First impressions; Weirdly, it pretty much mimics what I thought of Beau. You were sweet and affectionate and adorable, if not a little naive and immature sometimes.
    Current; Again, they changed kind of in the same way with the introduction of Skype chats! There were times where you'd get swept up in things pretty easily, like peer pressure. Other times you'd swear a lot and get really intensely emotional over Minecraft. When you and HoT did that weird 'let's start dating within like 2 seconds of a joke being made' thing I was reeling. I just kept wondering if you guys were serious because that was ridiculous.

There have also been times you've displayed what you call your 'laziness' that have been irritating but I've talked to you about that before. =P

We haven't been in contact long enough recently for me to know if any of that has changed since then, but overall I don't really have a negative impression of you. I care about you a lot, I just think you have a lot of growing up to do and I hope that the naivete you've displayed in the past doesn't follow you into adulthood because that would be awful. I think these are typical feelings for a big sister - little sister relationship so I hope you don't feel bad about them. I miss you lots and am really glad we adopted each other and spent the time we did spend together talking and bonding.

I don't really have a favorite TV Show.
    No favorite kind of cat, either. I love my cat tho.

I used to not know what to think of you really and was pretty timid about interacting with you in fear you'd bite my head off like most of the Spamzone used to do to people back in the 'good old days'. You're a cool cat. I think you're a nice guy who comes across pretty laid back and witty without being snarky. I really dig your art and your activity is a bummer. Wish you were around more often but also proud of you for presumably having a life and hope you're doing well.

Achieve happiness.

Yes.

Definitely.

Aaah. I'm terrified of airplanes and elevators. I'd say heights in general but it's more specific to those two things.

- I used to think you were pretty imposing with your opinions. That was a very long time ago. Anytime I'd see you posted in reply to me or something I would cringe and not even want to look at it because I thought it would be something 'mean'. I'm not sure what specifically happened to make me feel like that. You probably traumatized me somehow with one thing. =P

Somehow that completely flipped. I think it was when you wrote kind of justifications for your award choices either last year or 2011 and I was still holding onto that mentality that you were jerk, but then you weren't at all.

Currently I think you're a thoughtful individual with a good idea of what you believe in, which is admirable. You handle yourself well and present yourself in a way that's mature and not as abrasive as I felt from you years back. I don't know if that's because you changed or because I changed the way I look at / process the things you say.

- I was kind of inactive for the year of 2008. I could only log in at school and only popped on for maybe twenty minutes at a time unless I got lucky somewhere else.
    - Clannad. Mirai Nikki, too.
    - Put him in the guardroom till he gets sober.
    - Countryside!
    - Hmm ... Most of the 'funny stories' I'm thinking of are really just sad. I guess one experience I had recently was when Fuzzy and I went out of town for a couple of days. We stayed at this beautiful house, and were particularly excited about using the outdoor hot tub. It was one of the reasons we rented it over some other options.

Well, we ended up basically spending all day out on the town hailing taxis and trying to figure out this terrible island bus system and by the time we got back to the house on the second day, it was late. Because we had rented the house out basically FOR the hot tub, we decided to give it a go regardless of being surrounded by darkness and hours away from the city with no immediate method of transportation.

We lasted about five minutes before the paranoia crept in and I ran back into the house.

- Overrated; Skyrim.
    Underrated; 9 Doors.

--

If i missed anything please let me know and I'm sorry. Thank you guys for the questions. ; u ;

5. jafar custom title

What's behind door number 3?!

[​IMG]

goats. you get goats.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.