Question Time Question Time with Jayn!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Mish, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mish smiley day!

Question Time with...
    Jayn!

A couple of guidelines before you begin..

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still KHV, which means that you must not use this thread as an excuse to berate or harass the Question Time participant. That being said...

2 - ...The Question Time participant does not have to answer all of the questions.

3 - The Question Time participant must maintain some level of activity within this thread. Don't leave all of your questions unanswered. You're in the spotlight, baby, so shine!

4 - Give the Question Time participant some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Remember that they are in the spotlight for at least one week, so do not feel the need to barrage him/her with a lengthy list of questions all at once.

And now that you have read the rules, you may ask away!~

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Jayn! I'm going to scare you like this: Boo!!!

1. Original impressions? Also, do you remember how we met?
    2. Current impressions?
    3. Favorite staff and non-staff?
    4. Favorite food, drink, meal, and snack?
    5. Favorite color and number?
    6. Favorite school / college subject?
    7. Am I awesome? If so, why? Are you awesome? Why are you awesome?
    8. Invisiburu powers FTW, amirite?
    9. Seeing as we're approximately two hours away from each other, would you find it interesting if we could meet up sometime and hang out?
    10. Do you like my user title?

3. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Jayn, have you ever been annoyed with me?
    Favorite color?
    Favorite game?

4. Jayn

Aah.

1. Hm. I thought you were a little strange, but it was okay. I felt more like you were a victim of some sort and members just bullied you needlessly. I don't remember how we met.
    2. Now I think you're a little obnoxious. My levels of annoyance with you go up and down. Sometimes I'm totally fine with you. I dislike it when you harass me about dumb things like my visibility status or whatever. I think that this is just the way you are and there's nothing anyone can do to change you. I wonder how long you plan on staying on KHV. Sometimes you've a bit passive aggressive and I think you're trolling everyone with your cluelessness, and other times I still think people should just leave you alone. Complicated opinion of you.
    3. Chevy boo-boo child. Non staff: uh. I'll think on this, no one specifically really comes to mind.
    4. Bacon, cream soda, bacon and bacon. [ I really like homemade macaroni and cheese, too ].
    5. Color - purple. Number - none, really. I used to say 7 but I don't actually care about 7, that's just something I grabbed when I was little.
    6. Ew, schools. Ew, college. Literally everything sucked. In high school I said 'English' was my favorite for a while but that changed to being chef / culinary class.
    7. You're whatever you want to be. I am average.
    8. Yes. c;
    9. I would be uncomfortable with that. I mean, it would be interesting, hypothetically. But ... yeah, hypothetically, haah.
    10. It's aiight.

Nope! Not that I can remember. I think you're pretty adorable.
    Purple.
    Ocarina of Time [ Zelda ]. Corpse Party was a fun time, too.

5. Janime6 the truest queen of them all

yo ilu gurl

now i need to think of stuff I've never asked you...uh

what is your most recently updated impression of me(, Janime6, aka Jake, aka Jan, aka Jayn)?

how attractive am I on a scale from 10 to 10? Please be gentle.

welp, I guess that about sums up my creativity in thinking of questions, holy hell.​

6. Amaury Legendary Hero

If part of this is about that last PC regarding the subject, then I'll formally apologize, and I'll even do it right here in public.

Jayn, I sincerely apologize if you ever feel like I'm harassing you. It is absolutely not my intention. :)

You're welcome to follow this up via a PC if you want since this is definitely not the place to go into an in-depth discussion on it.

Of course. Everyone deserves to be who they are, unless it's at the expense of another. So again, if that's how you sometimes feel it's like between us, I apologize. :)

Forever. :3

Hey, some of the staff troll, too. :3

But anyway, it's pretty much both ways: sometimes I am actually clueless and other times I do it intentionally since The Spam Zone is about having fun, as long as it's nothing insulting or degrading, of course.

I thought we could play video games or something. :x

7. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Jayn, hello.

1- Impressions?
    2- Favorite RP you've been in?
    3- Favorite RP you've made?
    4- Favorite Food?
    5- Favorite Movie?
    6- Favorite Song Cover you have done?

8. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

Black sweater or purple sweater?

9. C This silence is mine

How did you become so talented?
    How do you feel about hats?
    Impressions, then and now?
    Why do I feel like I've asked these exact questions to you before?

10. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

Impressions?

When is the best time to where I stripped sweater?

Are you a fan of Imogen Heap?

What is your favorite soup?

11. Jayn

whoa ilu 2 boi <33

Well, just the other day I was thinkin' about you and how great a friend you are. I really think you're one of the greatest friends I've ever had on KHV, if not THE greatest. No matter how many years went by or how anti-social I got, you were there to talk to, and you reached out to me even when I was coming across like I didn't want to be bothered. You've sent me birthday and christmas presents and even way back in the day when all that drama was spewing out between me and some others, you never changed your opinion of me and you were always the same loving, accepting Jake ever and that's meant more to me than I think you'll ever really know. I think about it quite often, actually. Even though we don't talk 24/7 or anything, I love and appreciate you a lot, and I really cherish our friendship. You've always come across 100% genuine and unassuming. I want nothing but the best for you and I hope you don't ever be forgettin' that you mean a lot to me, yo. ♥

10,000. omfg when you showed me that picture of u with the facial hair and the hat i was like sobbing at how much you've grown holy crap. you have beautiful eyes, i'm jealous of your hair, and you're just a cutie.

I know, I believe you. I know you don't mean any harm. I think you have a good heart, I really do. Just sometimes, man.

Eh. Maybe if we were closer friends, or we were hangin' with a group of KHV members. But just you and I ... that sounds uncomfortable for me.

Hi, HoT!

1. Hmm ... I think you've been a bit passive aggressive lately towards some members, which I can understand because some people are just jerks, but sometimes I think you lash out and it may be better to approach certain situations with a bit more control instead of a 'can't beat 'em join 'em' mentality. I think you're an emotional person, and kind of dramatic sometimes, but overall I think you're a good - hearted guy with a lot of love to give. I like how enthusiastic about things you can be, and you're fun to be around as long as the mood is good and there's no drama, haha. I think you've grown a lot as a member and you'll continue to do so!

2. If it's mine, 100 Days, if it's someone else's; I had high hopes for this one. :'c

3. 100 Days.

4. Bacon!

5. I loved Inception for a while there. Now I don't really think I have one.

6. I was really proud of this one when I first finished it because I felt I felt confident about the mixing [ minus the harmonies ], lyrics and vocals which is really rare for me - I usually hate everything I ever do, haha. This one was really fun, though, because I arranged the instrumental and took a sorta yandere tone on it [ u know how much i love yanderes ].

Hahaha, good question. Definitely purple.

Nnn.
    They're aiight.
    Then - I don't really remember? I know there was a period where I felt you were mean, lol. Then I was neutral for a while.
    Now - I pretty much love you? It's a weird thing, because I feel you act differently on the forum, and even in chats, from how you do when we talk one-on-one. I don't know why. Sometimes I wonder, because of how differently you can be, if you're just talking to me for kicks and one day you'll just post all of our chat logs and tell me how much of a loser I am. Other times I just wonder if you're ... tsundere?

You've been a really good friend to me, and very, very understanding. I really enjoy talking to you and appreciate your wisdom, advice and openness. I also have this feeling of not wanting to disappoint you, because you've been so sweet when it comes to supporting my music and the things I try to do and stuff. I just don't want to fail in your eyes. hafoiahiofhao.

I think you're a cool cat and you get extra points for being one of my ppl. No, but seriously, I admire your ambition and you're extraordinarily talented. I don't think you're a 'bad guy' though sometimes you come off as kind of aggressive on the forum.

You're pretty funny, imo, and I'm glad you came back. I don't know if you remember, but there was that time we PM'd each other about certain hwl ~ things ~ and they were things I don't go around telling everybody about, and it felt really, really nice to talk to you and not feel really alone about it because it's kind of an odd ... thing.

I always avoid the subject when it comes up, but I would feel actually pretty honored if we did a song together, which is why I kind of just hide from it because I don't feel good enough.

All the tiiiiiime.

I used to be. I'm not really up-to-date with her stuff anymore, though. ;c

Homemade potato soup. * u *

12. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

omg jayn hi * u *

past and current impressions doh?
    am i kawaii?
    how are you doing lately? [ it's been a while since we've talked ;c ]
    fave flavor of ice cream?
    how did it feel when you became staff? anything special?
    fave ice cream topping?
    ...do you even like ice cream?

okay i'm done gomen

13. Mish smiley day!

Impressions? :B
    Will you pls create a tutorial for everything that you do in your life so that I can become you and people will like me
    Why is your Grandpa so cool?

14. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Impression? First, current.
    What is something you've always wanted to do?
    Other than the site, youtube singing, and art (They're call connected to the site), what is something you're most proud of?
    If you had to eat one food forever, what would it be?
    One fictional place you wish you could live in?
    IF you could recommend me only ONE anime, what would it be?

I like making you choose :3

15. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

1. Do u hate me
    2. Are u sure *brick'd*

OK NO REALLY HERE ARE THE REAL ONES

YOU DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER THE ONES UP THERE

UNLESS YOU WANT TO

1. Impressions then and now because you're very thoughtful about them and I like insanely value your opinion omg
    2. How u been qurl
    2. Favorite fruit?
    3. How do you feel about jeans?
    4. Are you really excited for anything right now? If so what it is
    5. Are you still interested in restarting ToD
    6. Can we just have a threesome with cream soda I love it so much sdgsdgndskjgskh
    7. WANT SOME FRENCH DELIGHT?

16. Labrys King's Apprentice

FINALLY YOU GET A QT!!
    Original impression?
    Current?
    What was your dream?
    Favorite RPG?
    Do you prefer Cats or Dogs?
    Consider a rock as a pet?

17. Iskandar King of Conquerors

First Impression?
    Current Impression?
    Do you like Axel or Lea better?
    What anime you would like to live in?
    Your keyblade of choice?
    What would your last meal be?
    Have you watched the show Bones?

18. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

I'll ask some questions too.

Impressions first and current?
    Do you find my profile rhymes annoying?
    Do you enjoy being staff?
    Would you ever want to be admin?
    Have you ever thought about what it would be like if someone else ran the chorus and you were just someone who signed up for every song? (Like PaW does)
    And for my final question Doctor Who or Kingdom Hearts?

19. jafar custom title

cook me dinner?

20. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

First impressions/current impressions?

When was the last time you felt proud of yourself/why was that?

Do you have a favorite fairy tale?

You are being sent into deep space. This is nonnegotiable. NASA has deemed you, and you alone, fit to pilot their newest craft. You will be gone for a minimum of four years; the government will pay your family the necessary retributions. Your country has bestowed an honor of the highest caliber upon you, and the government expects you to be grateful. Nevertheless, they are aware that prolonged periods of lonesomeness may incite space madness.

You are allowed to bring five members with you into deep space. Who are they?

Meow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.