Question Time Question Time with Ienzo!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Mish, Apr 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Impressions u w u ??

WHY ARE YOU SO COOL ENZY

Out of all the companions, who do you see yourself as?

How about Cat?

How about me?

On KHV, who would be your Doctor? your Tardis?

How are you so fabulous in art?

What inspires you?

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Why do you think everyone suddenly decided to ask about me?
    Am I popular or just turdmunch?

3. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Hey K3yblade : D
    1) Oooh, you were very prominent in the spamzone for a while and it was good to see you posting and I remember having quite a few nice conversations with you.
    2) Matt Smith, he'll be hard to beat (although at the moment I am loving the fifth Doctor- Peter Davison because he is incredibly similar to David Tennant but he's the original young Timelord)
    3) Cat. Unless you are referring to Kit Kat's then I'll always go for Kit Kats >:3
    4) Chocolate on chocolate with more chocolate. The more chocolately the better I say! If you think you have enough chocolate then you are wrong. I love chocolate chunks :3
    5) PS3, because I have one and prefer the games for it. The only reason I'd get an Xbox is to play Halo and that is not worth the money sadly. I have played an xbox and I loved the controls but I've grown up with Playstation.

1) You look... HOT! XD I mean, you had me at white darrrrrrling. But congratulations! I hope you are feeling proud of your new found inner pink.
    2) I'm not ;-; I'm red...

1) Dinny, I want your art skills. I love them, your imagination is limitless and your expression is beautiful. You are also a lovely member and I love talking to you! I wish I did it more to be honest. There is nothing bad I could possibly say : D
    2) I eat ice cubes for breakfast >:3 and I run with scissors.
    3) Oooh, hard one. A bit of Martha because of the med student and an unmet desire to please and receive acceptance. I've never really thought about it but yeah, probably Martha.
    4) Probably Amy because she's patient, strong willed and has a tomboyish charm and doesn't care : D and she shouldn't
    5) Oooh, Clara because she is obedient and wonderful and confident. (Maybe Five's companion Tegan as well because she's good at drawing)
    6) My TARDIS would be Cat because I'd sit on her and my Doctor would be Xaldin because why not? xD Or maybe I'm the Doctor and all KHV member's are my bitches companions.
    7) xD I have a determination to get better as I work my way around photoshop. I've also grown up looking at my sister drawing and talking about it (she is currently studying fine art at uni) and I feel I've learnt an awful lot about shading and structure from just looking at her many works. I'd say I'm more an illustrator than an artist though as I just draw but I suppose it's anyone's interpretation xD
    8) Life, to put it simply xD What I learn daily mostly, the things that hurt me or people close to me such as, at the moment, the effects of sexual abuse on a human. I view the world in a psychological way, always attempting to explain behaviour and so human minds inspire me to think the way I do. Doctor Who has taught me many lessons and a good way of living and encompasses most of my artwork because it's such a magical concept and you could do so much with it, plus the Doctor is like my role model. I have a friend at my church who I've looked up to for most of my life, her love for God also enthuses me and her strength and willingness to help people but at the same time show weakness. My english teacher (who I've had a crush on for about 3 years now) had taught me for a while now and I have never seen him angry... he is literally always smiling! He has such a passion for english literature which he brings to each of our lessons and has rubbed off on me a bit, plus he just doesn't care that people judge him about it because he is just so passionate. I love that and I wish to be more like him. Happiness too, it inspires me to keep going and try and spread it with the rest of the world.

1) Because you're a nub >:3 or maybe it's because of our sexyass bromance!
    2) Turdmunch. Always a turdmunch.

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Impressions?

Why "Ienzo?"

Spider-Man versus Sora. Who wins?

5. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

1) LilBueno! You have always been so nice to me. I remember ages ago, when I wasn't as well known around the site, you were always very kind to me and I have always had a great respect for you ever since that as you made me feel welcome!

2) Because "Zexion" was taken and I had no idea what to have as a username (Zexion was my favourite organisation member at the time). I spent ages trying to think of something and finally came up with Ienzo. Although, the member who is called "Zexion" joined the forum after me which I find bizarre as that name was taken when I signed up ;-;

3) Oooh, this is a tough one. Spiderman would be very fast and could easily pin Sora down or disarm him but Sora has his magic which he could use against him. Probably Sora in the end because he has a huge metal key which he could knock him over the head with, plus, although Spiderman is very acrobatic and fast, Sora has his limits, summons and drive forms which increase his speed so he can attack multiple times very rapidly without letting his opponent escape. Am I thinking too much about this? xD

6. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Why are we so impossible? :3

7. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Y is TURDIS!Cat better than me at Tetris? ;-;-;

Also, do you hate me for trolling you liek this? ahuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Do they boumf you in the Nubuleria???

8. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Because if we weren't then there would be no story arc! Apparently, viewers like to watch us die and die again...

1) Because she is amazing at it! She can see the blocks spanning through space and time and know their rotations and ideal angles to tessellate with the other shapes. Plus she is fictional >:3 You should be greatful, before I asked you what your high score was, I had her going up to 2 million or something. I was clueless apparently xD Maybe she should have played Subway surfers and got over 3 million >:3
    2) No >:3 because I WILL NOT SUCCUMB TO YOUR PETTY THREATS! MWHAHAHAHA!
    3) My mind is erect >:3

9. Light-Rune Maven Seer

It is I!

1) Impressions?
    2) Favorite Book?
    3) Favorite Movie?
    4) If you could chose 2 weapons for a competition of any kind what do you think would be the best weapons to choose?
    5) Is it really possible to be as awesome as you are?
    6) Aren't you breaking some scientific law to be as awesome as you are?
    7) Favorite Vacation Spot? (done with the kiss up questions:) )

10. T3F Chaser

Impressions?

Define your taste in music

Peaches or Pears?

Summer or Winter?

What's the weather like over there?

11. Plums Wakanda Forever

KTKTKTKTKTKTKT

Impressions?
    Favorite Doctor Who moment?
    Favorite song?
    The Doctor invites you and a friend as companions! However, he tells you beforehand that either you or your friend will definitely suffer a huge loss of something you care about. He tells you not to tell the other person because he knows that you are mature enough to handle it. Who would you pick, and how would you react to that knowledge?

12. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

1) A friendly member who gets on well with a lot of other people :3 Who don't cause trouble and you seem like a lovely person to talk to.
    2) Oooh, I have so many, I love Misery and The Shining because of the way they grabbed me and the psychological horror behind them. I also love The Curious incident of the Dog in the nighttime because it was written so drastically different to any other book I've ever read and I enjoyed it immensely, I felt it caught the voice of an aspergers very well (I don't know but I thought it did). Otherwise I would say Hamlet... but that's a play.
    3) Inception, because of the idea behind it and it's complexity, The Lion King, because of the nostalgia element- I grew up watching it, Iron man, because he is a great superhero and I just really enjoyed it and the Sherlock Holmes films (with Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law) because their portrayal of the characters amuses me.
    4) Hmm, depends on the weapon- if I was entering a baking competition then I say garlic crusher and frying pan because frying garlic smells so good. xD For a fighting competition though, I would say a sword and a bow and arrow- this covers melee attacks and long distance. A sword because it is lighter than an axe and quite versatile and a bow because woo arrows! Oooh, if I could have a gun then maybe that would be better! Perhaps an automatic shotgun (but they take time to reload) so maybe a mini gun >:3 Actually, I want a flame thrower so I can burn things. So probably a sword and a flame thrower but it does depend on the competition.
    5) As long as you run with scissors or make weird noises while eating dinner then it's plausible >:3
    6) Yes, 42. I'm banned from certain states of America and not allowed near magnets because they are all attracted to me >:3 MWHAHHA
    7) To be honest, I love Britain and anywhere else I go I normally just sit and read somewhere and sleep, I don't like swimming any more as I get this ominous feeling that I'm going to drown- not sure why. Greece was absolutely beautiful so maybe there! Although, I prefer skiing holidays because they are much more entertaining as I'm actually doing something.

1) Amethyst! You seem like a determined, hard working person with a good spirit and great graphic skills! I don't know why I don't talk to you more, you seem very friendly and a great person to be around.
    2) Weird, random and totally unexpected except when it's got a beautiful melody and the singer has a beautiful voice that isn't conventional. My taste is diverse as there are some metal songs that I like as well as acoustic, sad melodies. All I can say is, my music taste is EPIC! xD to me...
    3) Peaches, they are sooooooo good! Juicy and fruity and remind me of holidays. Although, they are a pain to cut up because juice goes everywhere and you're bound to bruise them.
    4) I love them both for different reasons- I prefer the cold as I find it less stressful but Britain has just come out of a long, cold and bitter winter which was not fun and it's made me miss the heat all the more. I prefer the dress sense is winter as I like to wrap up and cover myself up as opposed to wearing very little. I like the idea of sitting outside and having picnics with friends in summer or watching the sunset and having pizza in the park. Although, winter makes me think of Christmas and that's such a warm and cosy time! Porbably, which ever season I am in at the time (autumn= winter, Spring= Summer)
    5) Crazy! About a month ago it snowed and I had a day off school and now it's sunny and beautiful with a touch of rain here and there. That basically describes British weather to be honest and it's good because it gives us all something to moan about as a community.

ERHAMHGERD! ALEX! : D

1) You are an epic member! I love talking to you and you are always so smiley! I love that, you are incredibly hard working as well and I have a lot of respect for you!
    2) Leik... all of it! Hmm... Whenever the Doctor comes up with a brilliant deduction and saves the world probably. For a specific time I would say during "The end of time" when he beats the Timelords and realises that he is still alive. Overcome with joy, he soaks up life until 4 knocks come signalling his death. He has the chance to walk away and his anger makes it feel like he would but you know he would always sacrifice himself. I love the entire end of that episode where he helps everyone, see's all these people that he has helped and then walks away and dies alone but regenerates in a crashing TARDIS. A beautifully touching moment seeing the Doctor's sensitive side and how he doesn't like recognition over what he does and yet here he shows that he does kind of what some prize... even if it is just life.
    3) At the moment I'm loving The Captain by Biffy Clyro but my all time favourite song has to be "Skin" by Poets of the Fall because they are like the best band EVA!
    4) Oooh, a philosophical question. First I would be like "DOCTOR! ERHAMHGERD! I'D LOVE TO FLY AWAY WITH YOU!" but then I would feel very apprehensive as to why we have to suffer and why is he letting it go ahead. Assuming he has a good reason, I would go to the TARDIS but I would always have this dread and fear of what this terrible thing will be. To handle that I would probably kid myself and be ignorant of it, I would also say that, if the Doctor can help it, for me to suffer because the guilt of bringing someone on board the TARDIS knowing of the loss they will receive would be horrific. As for who I would pick, maybe my sister because she is like the person I'm closest to in this entire world or Cat because I know how much it would mean to her and it would be cool to both be in the TARDIS. If he was sure that one of us would suffer and he couldn't say which then I would like to think I would say no out of fear but I doubt I would turn down such an opportunity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.