Question Time Question Time with Ienzo!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Mish, Apr 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mish smiley day!

Question Time with...
    Ienzo!

A couple of guidelines before you begin..

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still KHV, which means that you must not use this thread as an excuse to berate or harass the Question Time participant. That being said...

2 - ...The Question Time participant does not have to answer all of the questions.

3 - The Question Time participant must maintain some level of activity within this thread. Don't leave all of your questions unanswered. You're in the spotlight, baby, so shine!

4 - Give the Question Time participant some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Remember that they are in the spotlight for at least one week, so do not feel the need to barrage him/her with a lengthy list of questions all at once.

And now that you have read the rules, you may ask away!~

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

1. Clara, just who/what are you?
    2. Favorite 9th Doctor episode?
    3. Favorite 10th Doctor episode?
    4. Favorite 11th Doctor episode?
    5. Favorite food (yes, I stopped with the DW questions:)) ?
    6. Favorite Organization member?

3. burnitup Still the Best 1973

How is the best mod on all of KHV today?
    Would you like a hug?
    Bear vs lion, who would win?
    If you could be a dinosaur, what would you be?
    What is a man?
    Can you explode twice?

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. Original impressions?
    2. Current impressions?
    3. Have I ever annoyed you? If so, can you tell me what one of the instances where I annoyed you was? (I don't mind everyone seeing the reason.)
    4. Favorite color and number?
    5. Favorite school subject?
    6. Favorite food, drink, snack, and meal?
    7. Favorite staff and non-staff?

5. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I'm not first.
    </3

[​IMG]
    ANYWAY!​
    Impressions, first and current?
    Prickle or turd?
    Bumf. Bumf. YOU'RE A NUB?
    Add me on PSN one day so we can plaaaaaaaay?
    TARDIS!Cat or Kathy?
    By the way, how's that fanfic going? >:3
    How many of my apps have suffered in agony because of you?
    Are you proud or embarrassed at my highscore on Subway Surfers?

6. Hiro ✩ Guardian

How am I today?
    Favorite Doctor?
    Favorite companion?
    Original Impression?
    Current Impression?

7. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Well, I was not expecting this at all xD But yay, QT!

1) I am just a girl which has been thrown into the universe without even knowing it yet. I love leaves.
    2) Oooh, they start to get good after "Dalek" but I would have to say the very last episode "The parting of ways" because it's just beautiful. Although, having grown up with 'The Weakest link' and 'Big Brother', I found "Bad Wolf" to be incredibly amusing and a brilliant tribute. So I think the last double episode.
    3) Silence in the library double because River and MOFFAT! Or maybe "The End of Time" 2 parter because it's a brilliant tribute to the much loved Tenth Doctor and the various companions he picked up along the way. Also, Donna's ending <3
    4) The Snowmen- I just thought it was brilliant and loved the genius of Clara, I am still hoping to see more of that as I have noticed her intelligence doesn't appear to shine as much at the moment.
    5) NOOO! DERKTER WUU! I mean, chocolate :3 or crispy duck and pancakes- proper Chinese style! It's just amazing, I would eat duck everyday if I could.
    6) Throughout my 7 year tenure as a fan I have probably had a phase with all of them (I was going through the Zexion phase when I joined this site xD) so maybe Zexion because he is so young in comparison and he never seemed evil to me just wanting to fit in. Of course Saix is just epic because he's Saix and he loves the moon.

1) I don't know, I'll have to ask them! xD
    2) Always, you should never say no to a hug- they are like one of the best things in this world : D
    3) Lion, they just win because LION KING! Oooh! And Aslan, even if the bear was Mor'du (evil bear from Brave)
    4) Oooh, hard question. Probably a Diplodocus because they are so chill and big. Imagine being that big and a dinosaur, plus they're herbivores. I wouldn't be a t-rex because whenever I think of them I picture them trying to make a bed and it just makes me laugh.
    5) What piece of work is a man! How noble in reason! How infinite in faculty! In form and moving how express and admirable! In action how like an angel! In apprehension how like a God! The beauty of the world! The paragon of animals! And yet. to me, what is this quintessence of dust?

tl;dr Hamlet : D

A man is a biological being brought to life by their mind and psychological thinking which is governed by their world. Both biological and social aspects combine to form each individual and since no 2 are the same then everyone is unique. Man makes of this however they want, not all good, not all evil but all are capable of great good and great evil without exception.

tl;dr Philosophical answer
    6) I explode all the time, at least 3 and a half times a day :3

1) It's hard to say, I don't remember very well but I think it was of an innocent boy who was eager to find his place in KHV and hopefully make a home of it, a returning member but I always thought you were younger than you actually are.
    2) Someone who is very particular and has grown into that label and found it comfortable. You are very generous and want to help the site.
    3) No, I don't really think you've ever annoyed me. I've found some of your grammar nazi'ing to be unneeded and better left alone as it creates unwanted drama but I can't really think of a specific reason.
    4) 17 is my favourite number of all time but currently am loving the number 5 and 11 (DW references FTW!) Colour, blue- I just love the tranquil feeling it gives off and it's so satisfying to look at with other colours in artwork- nothing quite like it really.
    5) Psychology, it's just amazing to learn about the mind! Although, I am a scientist so love chemistry as I can say fun words and know what they mean while others look at you like WTF? Such as 1,1,2,4-tetrafluoro-3,3-dichloro-1-methyloct-3-ene and the lattice enthalpy of formation for sodium chloride.
    6) Food- Cantonese style Duck with pancakes. I would literally eat it all day *drools*. Drink- water- it's just so pure and refreshing. I drink it sooooo much, I'm always drinking it. Snack- fruit, it makes me feel so good inside. Meal- Either Duck, spaghetti carbonara, yorkshire pudding with sausages or roast dinner. Just amazing.
    7) I don't really have a favourite staff member because I love them all! PaW is great to have a laugh with because he's just lovely with a mind similar to my own. Plums is just brilliant and funny and always a pleasure to speak to. Misty, well I can talk Doctor Who with her and I think she does a lot for this site which goes unnoticed, also a pleasure to speak to. I won't go through everyone but I just love talking to them all and I don't dislike any of them!

Non-staff, I'll have to say Cat because she is my love <3 my BFF and a weirdo!

1) U R TURD. Seriously, at first I thought you were slightly immature but then you started talking about RDJ and hawt men and portal that I saw you to be a very nice girl. I always thought it was strange that you were into British TV but I liked your taste of David Tennant. Of course, when I got to watching Doctor Who and we bonded over that I was like ERHMAHGERD! This girl has major taste. There were a fewtimes I found you clingy back before I didn't know you that well but then I got to know you and realised it wasn't that bad and liekd you all the more for it. And then I got to know you further and thought how happy you make we as we always have a laugh and you are a nub so I now count you as one of my closest friends even if you are the other side of the pond.
    2) You are both. Yes >:3
    3) L BLOCK! REVERSE SQUIGGLY! T BLOCK!
    4) Sure, but first I'll have to learn how and need a game worth playing and TIIIIIIME! It's all relative.
    5) Kathy- she kicks butt! Although TARDIS!Cat is cool too because she can teleport
    6) Shutup ;-;
    7) I've lost count really, they are now fuelling my TARDIS because I'm running low on huon energy.
    8) I'm proud for you and also embarrassed that you spent your time doing it xD I'm sure one day I'll beat you! *shakes fist*

1) You are Hot >:3 DARRRRRRRRLING!
    2) Eleven all the way but recently I've been getting into classic Who and Peter Davison *drool*- he's just epic because he is calm yet kind and very optimistic like ALL THE TIME!
    3) Clara, she was the best from the first episode! I just loved her spirit and chemistry with the Doctor plus she's rather beautiful <3
    4) I honestly don't remember (I'm terrible at remembering so far back xD) As far back as I can remember, I thought you were a lovely member and you fit in nicely.
    5) EPIC COOL BRO! Clara sibling and still a very pleasant member who I enjoy the company of, I do wish we spoke more as I feel I don't know you as well as I'd like.

8. Midnight Star Master of Physics

ENZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Impressions?

Would you go sky diving?

One word to describe yourself?

Dance with me?

If you could have any superpower, what would you have?

Are you scared of the big bad wolf?

Have you ever tried and if not would you try fish fingers and custard?

Finish with an elegant bow or end with a BANG??

9. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Typos, typos everywhere?
    If I'm a karaoke nub x3, then what are you? >:3

Is my forMatting alright now?
    Which animal eats like you?
    Do you eat just a plate of salad?

10. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

1) Oooh, Midny! You are lovely! I love speaking to you, I'm sad I don't do it more to be honest. You are always so complimentary and it makes me feel very good about myself and I feel like I can never repay you for your kind words. I never quite understood your optimism but then I learned that it was just you and that's what makes you so epic!
    2) Oh yes! I do hope to do it someday but I would have to be strapped to someone who knows what they are doing as I'd be peeing myself otherwise. It does look so fun though! I am a bit of an adventurer (I've never taken any arrows to any knees xD)
    3) Passionate. Because I love passion and I am happy to be passionate about things in life, it's what gives me energy and brings me great joy in life.
    4) Always! *dances* Do you need to ask?
    5) Oooh, I would have to say power over time- I can stop it and travel in it because I just love that idea, I would have all the time in the world to do everything I want as there is never enough time!
    6) No for she is Rose and I know that Rose would never hurt me <3 Unless the wolf was dressed as my Grandma ;-;
    7) I have never tried and probably wouldn't because I dislike fish fingers and I dislike custard so I doubt I'd like the combination xD
    8) Ooh, depends on what I'm doing. But being classy and respectful is always good so finish with a bow.

1)Nu, their our n0 type-o's newhere becuse o am epec!
    2) I am a complicated time anomaly
    3) Needs more faces.
    4) T-rex- I totally eat with my arms flapping about. Although, I doubt they'd eat salad.
    5) I once ate a bowl of broccoli because I was craving it for some weird reason. It was o good but I would find it hard to eat just a plate of salad as I find it bland.

11. ShibuyaGato Transformation

1) O clurlee, prikl munsh~
    2) no me
    3) :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O better bumfmunch? >:3
    4) And what about the alligator? I mean, your lips certainly flap about the same way...
    5) Eww...

and don't worry I'll stop now ;-;

12. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

This doesn't have to be a hijacked thread by the way xD

1) joo suc
    2) Yes you do suck. TARDIS!Cat is- you are a tissue murderer
    3) No >:3
    4) Oh yes, I just try and try but with no prevail.
    5) Yes, your face.

13. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

I thought i'd get involved this time
    Impressions first and current?
    How did you find this place?
    What made you start watching Doctor who?
    What members here would you love to sing a duet with?
    Would you eat Donald Duck?
    Which of the org weapons would you want to have?
    Would you rather have Master Xehanort as your dad or Isa as your brother?
    My last question is why are you so awesome?

14. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

1) Ooh, first impressions: I saw you as a new member as I hadn't seen you around much and I saw a great deal of work and heart put into your lyrics and I found it very moving. It's nice getting to know you as I can learn more about that and possibly help in any way I can. My current impression is pretty much the same but with: Yeah, this dude is cool : D he's a pleasure to talk to and it's very interesting xD I mean, full blown lyrical conversations aren't something you do everyday.
    2) I think I was glued to youtube as I watched all these Kingdom hearts music videos and they all said "clips from KH-vids.net" and I was an optimistic 12 year old who wanted to learn about video editing. I then came here (spent ages thinknig of a username) and also found the RP section rather fun where I met my first friends on this site. I didn't venture out much of that section as I was comfortable since i wasn't that well known and feared the older kids so to speak. I then grew apart from this place but came back when I randomly entered a video editing competition for BBS back in 2010 and then I stuck ever since : D
    3) I've been hounded with my friends talking about it since 2005 whenever it was on TV but I saw it as nothing but a nerdy program. Back in 2009 I watched an episode with my then boyfriend because there was nothing else on (happened to be age of steel) but refused to admit I enjoyed it because I refused to call myself a nerd. Then I befriended Cat and she incessantly talked about David Tennant and, I knew who he was and liked him because I thought he was cool, so one bored night when my MSN was broken I gave it a shot and have been hooked since :3
    4) Jayn- her voice is gorgeous. Cat- because it would be funny xD errr... anyone who wants to and would accept my terrible voice.
    5) Well, it depends on the circumstances... I don't know how nutritious cartoons are but you know, cantonese style with pancakes and I'd be okay. Of course if I knew if was Donald Duck then I would probably cry or not believe you. Would I eat him to shut him up? Now that's an interesting question hehe xD probably not, he'd be alive ;-;
    6) For weapons, I'd have to say Saix's claymore as I love it and it's spikiness. If I got the powers with them then Zexion as he has power over the mind and he may not have a great defense with his Lexicon, he can still pummel you with it xD
    7) Isa as my brother, I think he's really cool and it's before he's corrupt by darkness really so that would be rather fun.
    8) I steal it from others and then give it out to the needy >:3 Or maybe it's because I eat my five a day or microwave my cereal, very important in the viewpoint of things. But why are you so awesome? Mwhahaha.

15. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Enzy! Enzy! What does God need with a starship? :3

Also impressions?

16. Styx That's me inside your head.

- Original and current impression?
    - Top 3 favourite subjects in high school?
    - Have you ever crowd surfed?
    - If you had to move to any country (permanently), which one would you pick?
    - Are you eagerly awaiting Kingdom Hearts 3?

17. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Just because I have another.

You look back at all of the Doctor's companions, from Rose to Clara, and decide to compare them to KHV members. Who's who and why? Answer as many or as few as you'd like.

18. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

1) He may be omnipresent but sometimes he likes to travel there instead- it's more interesting :3
    2) Burny! You legend, it always make me smile when I see you in my notifications xD I find you very amusing with an interesting outlook on the world, the songs you come out with are very funny and totally random. I hope you continue to be this way : D

1) Oooh, I can't remember the first time I met you but I remember thinking you were very clever but I didn't know you well enough. Now, my impression is pretty much the same and you seem rather pleasant when I see you around, always with something interesting to say.
    2) Psychology is my first because it's just so interesting really, I love exploring the human mind and why we act the way we do. Second, probably Chemistry because I thoroughly enjoy the things we learn in lesson plus the classes are very enjoyable because a lot of my good friends are with me and the mad conversations we've had over the last 2 years have been brilliant. Third is probably English literature because I love finding meanings within text (even if the writer didn't intend it) and seeing how various people interpret something. It's a beautiful art form and incredibly hard to do right plus I can do it xD
    3) No, but I have had someone crowd surf on my :3 It does look fun but I'd be very scared they wouldn't carry me. I'll have to attempt KHV crowd surfing one day...
    4) This is hard because I love Britain so much xD but probably America because I have some lovely friends over there and it seems very lovely. I don't know which part but I do reaaaaaaallly want to go to New York one day. It's probably the place I can connect with best out of the rest of the world.
    5) Oh yes, I was quite excited over the last game but I fear it'll require a PS4 so I don't know if I'll get the console just to play the game as, by the time it comes out, I'll be a poor student who can't afford things (pretty much like now then). I expect good things from Nomura. I'm also eagerly awaiting Half life 2: episode 3 but that probably won't come out for a long time o_O

Interesting.
    Rose: Llave (I know Llave would probably want Amy but hey) because he is determined and not afraid to stand out.
    Martha: Clawtooth because I associate her with intelligence and a confidence shielding a desire to please
    Donna: Misty because she is strong and won't take no crap >:3
    Amy: Cat because you're a freak >:3 you are waiting patiently for things and determination is key. You also have a tomboyish charm : D
    Rory: Dinny because she is very caring! Or Feenie for the same reason.
    Clara: Maybe HoT because of the avatar xD
    Captain Jack: Noros because of the flirting thing xD or Cronoking
    River Song: Plums because he isn't afraid to stretch boundaries as well as having a tender soul hidden behind a strong demeanor <3

19. Labrys King's Apprentice

Hello Ienzo
    Impressions? (This is K3yblade Knight btw)
    Favorite Doctor?
    Would you prefer Cat or Kat?
    Favorite chocolate topping?
    Xbox or ps3?

20. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Do I look sexy in Pink?
    Did you just realize all of me are pink? ;D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.