Question Time Question Time with Forsaken

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Stardust, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Impressions?

Contract?

Avez-vous une problème avec moi?

Avez-vous une problème avec mon Français?

Do you wish you had never met Claw on that One Stormy Night?

Where is Knife?

How's Spork?

Do you eat Frogs Legs or Snails a lot?

2. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

First Impression and Current Impressions are about the same, a really nice and cool kid who got CoM for his birthday, haha.

That's actually a strange story. It was April 1st 2007, and I was on this other site, Gamefaqs, reading up on KH stuff in the forum. There was a topic there that linked to KHV about this interview (Later on, we find out that the interview was a prank for April Fools haha), but I had joined KHV on that day. And I've been here ever since. I would have probably never heard of KHV if I never clicked on that thread, or say I never went to gamefaqs that day for example.

I'm terrible at checkers. I'm so terrible a 5 year old could beat me.

Coats and jackets are nice in winter, when you know, it's cold. They tend to fancy up people too.

It feels great. I get to pick up ladies at bars all the time saying "Yeah babe, I'm a moderator in a KH site"

You mean singers or actual artists?
    If it's the former, I don't really have a favorite. If it's the latter, too many to list xD

First Impression: Ohey it's that guy who likes Skyrim and has cool tastes in gaming.
    Current Impression: A pretty rad guy who's obsessed with Sabby and wants to marry her, but I won't let him because she's mine 4ever. Otherwise, I like you. You're actually a pretty nice and funny guy, and you've never caused anyone any trouble.

CHAMPAGNE POPS

25 degrees Celsius. Not too hot, not too cold.

Celsius, because it's the system that makes the most sense.

"Forgive and Forget", although it's not exactly the best thing ever. I just have this strong sense to please people, which isn't really a positive. "Live and Let Learn" is something tend to tell myself too.

First Impression: That Sabby Muffin girl is such a noob.
    Current Impression: That Sabby Li is still such a noob. But I love her and she's awesome and I want to be with her forever <3. Incidentally, you're probably the KHV-idian I talk to the most, cuz you're so cool and all.

All the time dude. It's okay though, we're obviously not meant to be.

No. I'm actually doing all this so I can get your position. I'm sleeping with Stardust next.

We're getting married on October 30th 2014, in fall, just like you wanted.

YES WE SHOULD BUT MY TV AT HOME SUCKS AND I DON'T WANT TO PLAY GAMES ON IT

Sabby est la meilleure au monde.

Flash. So I can mean it when I tell someone on the phone "Yeah I'll be there in a second"

Chev, Claw and Wolfie.
    Woflie for obvious reasons, Claw because he can serenade the zombies with his music skills and I can use Chev as a meatshield

NEVER. NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER ALWAYS NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER.

You know, I actually don't enjoy it when you ask me about staff stuff, as if we can answer those things in public. >_>

Anyway, I'd probably replace myself. I don't know with who, though. There's a lot of good candidates out there.

I wasn't told anything.

I'm pretty sure I have you on MSN ._. We added each other, but every time you're in the group convos I see you as "Offline".

You're not out of trouble, I'll tell you that.

First Impressions: Who is this new fruit kid on the staff. Why is he such a noob. What the hell is happening to our beautiful site. Whoever this kid is, I don't like him.
    Current Impressions: Probably the funniest guy I know here. A lot of the things you say are just comedy genius. And you're a great guy, and really cool. Although I think you hate me, haha. I'm not sure to be honest. Either way, it took a while to get to know you a bit more, but recent events and the Group MSN convos have proved that you're more than a simple guy, a great addition to the staff team, an awesome guy all around, someone who has great taste in a lot of things, and a person I definitely like to see.

Get out of the labyrinth of suffering.
    I would never spoil anything about the story. I'd rather kill myself before doing such a horrible thing. I still think you should read it soon though.

Probably Clawsaken, only because of the names people have come up with though.

Oh man, that's something I really can't choose. I have waay too many favorites.

Hmm, though choice, but in no specific order:
    Metal Gear Solid
    Final Fantasy VI
    God of War
    Zone of the Enders
    Chrono Trigger

ASSLOSE AND ROCKY.
    Incidentally, Claw still thinks about your genitals.

You are super cute my little kerry.
    Honestly though, you are really cool. It's pretty fun talking to you, and you're hate for adorableness is awesome. xD Kelly-roth will forever haunt everyone's dreams, especially Fennie.

I DIDN'T TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM HER, SHE BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELF. SHE IS THE ARCHITECT OF HER OWN DESTRUCTION.

Yeeeah sure. I'm still totally going to do that.

That should be pretty cool as long as IT STAYS PG-13 DAMMIT.

A Scottish kid that tends to think he's a fish for whatever reason. Otherwise, you are actually a pretty cool and nice guy.

BEGONE FOUL DEMON

I have an immense problem with you

And I have an even bigger problem with your french

I just wish he would love me already dammit.

In you, remember? I'm cutting you up as we speak for dinner. c:

The Spork seeks vengeance. He wants to kills the people who have wronged him, and mutated him into the being that he is today.

Hardly, I've already tried snails once (And they're actually pretty good) and I've never ever tried frog legs, and I don't think I ever will.

3. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Impressions?

Black & White or Colour?

Would you go sky diving?

Do you prefer sweet or savoury?

One word to describe yourself?

Dance with me?

What would you like to be remembered for?

Wild or Tame?

Are you a dreamer?

End with a quiet bow or a bang?

4. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I normally don't like asking for impressions (even though I think I was the one that started it) but since it's you.

1) Your first impression of me.

2) Current impression of me.

3) What did you have for dinner? Or what are you planning to have for dinner since you're like a vampire and only eat at night.

4) Your absolute favourite game in history?

5) Is it true Claw is with child? Is it your child?

6) If you could have any super power what would it be?

7) You're trapped on an island with one other person foreverz. Who would that person be and why?

8) Why won't you let me send you pressies? THERE'S A BACKLOG OF GIFTS FOR YOU!

9) Most memorable khv moment for you?

10) Hopes and dreams for the future?

5. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

I don't talk to you that much, but you're super cool. You're always that person I see (or use to see) early in the morning/afternoon on Voxli. Those were good times. I don't see you post that much on KHV though :c That could be related to the fact that I'm pretty much blind though >_>

Colour. Although black and white does tend to make pictures prettier.

Definitely. I've already done Rocket Bungee (It's basically bungee jumping, except they launch you really high from the ground), which was the best feeling ever.

Savoury, probably.

Patient.

I would, but I'm a really terrible dancer ._. When I say terrible I mean it. I should probably take dancing lessons or something.

MY KHV MODSHIP.

Somewhere in the middle of that. Too wild is just too much, and too tame is just boring.

No, but I do tend to imagine a lot.

A bang, definitely.

Gosh, I don't know. It was way to long ago xD I just remembered you as that scottish gal who had her own fanclub called the Thundercats (or whatever). I did think you were pretty cool, and you're obviously one of my oldest friends on the site.

Pretty much the same. One of the oldest friends on the site that I love to tease. Although I know I tend to overdo it sometimes a bit too much, haha. You're honestly really cool though, and I'm glad that I met you. You're funny, sweet and the manliest man ever. Fang would be proud of you.

I had some sort of pasta with tomato sauce. I'm not sure what kind it actually was though. Whatever it was, it was delicious. It's nice to have parents' that make good food when you're on vacation at their place, lol.

If I had to choose, probably Metal Gear Solid. That game is just <3

Yes it's true. We found out a few days ago. Thing is, I was out of the country for a few months now, and he's a month pregnant :c I don't know where I went wrong honestly.

Time Travel, so I can fix every wrong mistake I've ever done).

spdude. His money can finally be of use to me.

I WANT TO SEND YOU PRESENTS BUT YOU WON'T LET ME. And lies, you don't have gifts for me :c

That's a really tough one. Probably the drama IRC caused back in the day, haha.

THERE ARE NO HOPES AND DREAMS. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND, WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE.

6. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. Have I ever annoyed you. Be honest.
    2. Favorite color?
    3. Favorite food?
    4. Favorite snack?
    5. Favorite drink?
    6. Favorite cereal?
    7. Favorite school subject?
    8. Favorite book?

7. Yozora Archer

What kind of guys/girls are you into?

Do you believe in aliens? Cause you should.

Ever had a paranormal experience? If yes, care to share?

If Nomura/Square/w/e were to remove Riku or Sora from the series, and you had the power to choose which, who would it be?

8. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Hai Fork ~ ♥

♥ Impressions ~ ?

♥ Tea or coffee ~ ?

♥ Do you think it was silly that I thought you a little intimidating ~ ?

♥ Will you bake me a strawberry shortcake ~ ?

♥ Strawberries or cherries ~ ?

♥ Chocolate or vanilla ~ ?

♥ Pie. How does it make you feel ~ ?

9. Machazo Destiny Islands Resident

ashajkasfhgf why didn't I know of this

Impressions?
    Croissants?
    Waffles or Pancakes?
    9gag?
    Gaufres or Baufres?
    Too many food related questions?

10. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

A few times, when you were spamming the introduction section in the past, but don't worry everyone has annoyed me at least once.

Blue
    Lasagna
    Barbecue Lays Chips
    Coca-cola
    Coco-pops
    History
    Looking for Alaska

Smart, funny and understanding/accepting. Those are my three principles that truly make me be "into someone".

I do believe in Aliens, but not as the human race represents them, as in with big heads and they enjoy abducting people and whatnot. Otherwise, it's very hard for me to believe that between all the stars and all the planets and all the moons in the universe, there aren't any other life forms besides those on Earth.

Besides a sudden tissue box suddenly dropping on the floor and scaring me half to death, no, I've never had an actual paranormal experience.

Riku, probably. While Riku is cooler, KH wouldn't be the same without Sora.

I don't know you that well, but you are really cool. Although you are pretty strange too (Then again, we're all strange in our own way), but you're sweet and funny. You're definitely a member a like to see and talk to.

Depends honestly. If I'm tired, coffee. Otherwise tea is just amazing, and I wouldn't mind drinking that any day.

Yes, very silly, mostly because I'm the least intimidating member on the staff (Unless you mess with me >| You don't want to mess with me).

Sure, but it'll probably come out as extremely poisonous. I don't think you would want me to try and make such things ;~;

Strawberries. I'm not to fond of cherries.

Chocolate, but it tends to give me migraines sometimes, so vanilla isn't so bad too.

Pies are awesome. Incidentally, I haven't tasted that many pies in my life to really give a strong opinion.

You're a pretty cool guy. Even though I use to see you on voxli a lot, I don't know you that well enough to give a bigger impression than that. You are pretty funny though. (Plus 9gaggers for life yo)

Croissants are awesome. End of story.

Pancakes. I've never been a waffle kind of guy

HAIL THE 9GAG ARMY (I actually hate it when people post that in youtube comments)

Gaufres. The hell are baufres.

It's making me hungry, to be honest.

11. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. Do you like my user title?

12. Machazo Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

13. Daxa~ #stalker

Oh me oh my,its my lovely French biscuit thief~

Impressions?
    Smuggle me some BN's?
    I got a B+ in French,even with the dodgy stuff I answered. Are you prouuddd?
    Does your milkshake bring all the boys to the yard?
    Duet with me? Song of your choice~
    I love you. Reactions to that?
    I lied about that statement. Reactions?
    I lied about that aswell. Or I might be lying about lying. Reactionsss?
    <3~

14. Styx That's me inside your head.

- Impressions
    - What would you do if you found a stranger's wallet with his ID and money? Suppose you'd have no trouble figuring out where (s)he lives and how to get there.
    - What are your favourite sports, and your favourite teams in those sports?
    - Have you ever given up on a video game because you couldn't beat it?

15. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

It's original, I'll tell you that.

You're my favorite Irish KHVidian, I'll tell you that <3. But seriously, you are super cool and lovely and awesome. You're incredibly creepy, but I guess it's part of your charm (?) xD. I do enjoy your love for BNs, and I hope I could send you some BNs someday.

I WILL. I was supposed to come to Ireland soon, but it's not sure anymore :c I was so excited to come to Ireland with some friends. Oh well.

VERY. Most people tend to have average grades in French, so I am very proud of you even though you trolled your teacher (Admittedly, she deserves it >| ). Keep getting good grades.

Damn right, it's better than yours. Damn right, it's better than yours.

Sure <3. This song:
    [video=youtube;8eOIU9ekSMk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eOIU9ekSMk[/video]
    I only know this version of the song because I have an Irish/French friend who's pretty cool.

Everyone loves me, it's no secret.
    /excessive modesty.

Oh my god how could you say such a horrible thing ;~; Why does everything I care about run away from me.

...You know what, screw you. I have better things to worry about, like eating /ALL/ the BNs in the world.

While I haven't spoken to you in a while, I do think you're pretty goddamn cool and smart, and I do admire you. I sometimes what wonder how your life is going though, haha. Hope it is going good. Admittedly, I was somewhat sad when you quit the staff (waaay back then), but it's still cool seeing you every once in a while.

This has actually happened to me before. If the place is far, I'd just give it to the authorities. If not, then I'd just go to that person's place.
    I will admit though, if it didn't have an ID in it, I'd just take the money >_>

Skiing, football (As in, Soccer, not American football) and swimming are my favorite sports. I don't have favorite teams for skiing and swimming (Besides the national ones), but I do have a favorite team for football, which is my town's team called "Olympique Lyonnais".

Stopping a game because I couldn't beat it? Never. Well, ok, there's one game called "I wanna be the guy". I stopped at the final boss because I couldn't beat him.
    Besides that, I've never stopped a game just because it was "Too hard". I'm a pretty rabid gamer, and get obsessed with finishing games even on harder difficulties. I have stopped playing games because I lost interest in it though.

16. Cherry Berry Chaser

What's yer favourite gaming/movie genre? :3c

17. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

To both: I thought about this for several minutes and I really can't find a specific genre I like the most ._. For video games, RPGs (Japanese ones) have been stale this generation so that's not an option. Definitely not FPS. Real Time Strategy games are cool but there's not enough games I like. I guess any game with an RPG feel to it, I would call my favorite.
    As for movies, I have too much of a varied taste. I'm a movie geek in general lol. I guess I'd say I'm a sucker for tearjerker drama movies, as in just sad movies in general.

18. Jayn

I miss you?
    I love you?

When you're sick with a cold, how do you take care of yourself?

19. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Well hello there~

• Impressions?
    • Favorite tea?
    • One lump of sugar, or two?
    • Favorite Disney movie?
    • Favorite horror movie?
    • Favorite action movie?
    • Chap stick or lip balm?
    • Truth or dare?
    • Right or wrong?

20. Mish smiley day!