Question Time Question Time with Dinny!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Mish, Apr 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mish smiley day!

Question Time with...
    Dinny!

A couple of guidelines before you begin..

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still KHV, which means that you must not use this thread as an excuse to berate or harass the Question Time participant. That being said...

2 - ...The Question Time participant does not have to answer all of the questions.

3 - The Question Time participant must maintain some level of activity within this thread. Don't leave all of your questions unanswered. You're in the spotlight, baby, so shine!

4 - Give the Question Time participant some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Remember that they are in the spotlight for at least one week, so do not feel the need to barrage him/her with a lengthy list of questions all at once.

And now that you have read the rules, you may ask away!~

2. Doukuro Chaser

Hello Dinny~

Okay, so impressions?
    If you were a Pokemon which would you be? (If not Pikachu)
    If you were a trainer what would be your team?

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. Original impressions?
    2. Current impressions?
    3. Am I awesome?
    4. Am I awesome?
    5. Am I awesome?
    6. Favorite food, drink, snack, and meal?
    7. Favorite staff and non-staff?

4. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

1. Initial impression?
    2. Current impression?
    3. Which series would you like to see adapted next into a film?
    4. For said project who would you like to direct it, and also who would your dream casting be?
    5. Top 5 Worst Movies? Why?
    6. Top 3 Guilty Pleasure Movies? Why?

5. Hiro ✩ Guardian

DINNY! <3

1- Initial Impression?
    2- Current Impression?
    3- How did you get so good at graphic art? I NEED YOUR SECRET!
    4- Dance with me?

5- If I were the Doctor and you were a companion, which ones would we be?

6. SplitOverload Chaser

what do you see you yourself doing five years from now?
    Do you have a passion? If yes, explain
    If you had to switch lives with one person, who would it be and why?

7. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

Who or what is your largest artistic influence?
    What made you start drawing?
    If you could work with any person on any project who would the person be and what would the project be?

8. Labrys King's Apprentice

Dinny <3
    Impressions?
    Can you ever imagine an episode of Adventure Time were Jake's dad engage in a serious fight?
    Ever wish that Adventure time ACTUALLY have a plot?
    Xbox or ps3?
    Y u so Kaiwaii?

9. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

RA (the perf) my love, hello! n _ n

I always thought you were so creative, cool in every way, a beautiful person (inside, since i've never seen you but I BET YOU'RE GAWJUS), talented, a fabulous role player, inspiring and wow gurl you're legit just so amazing and I'm so glad I get to see you online and junk because wow I miss you and you're so great forever and you're one of the first people I knew on KHV and wow you're so so great
    Actually, you know, I would be a Cyndaquil (that never ever evovles) because I am very much like a Cyndaquil. I'm really tiny and I like to sleep way more than I should but I can also be really fired up and hyper and I suppose I stand my ground as well because I can be very tough - or at least, I like to think I can be eheh
    AHA! I know this, yes. Okay, I am a traveling Pokemon trainer so I get from many regions lol omg okay here is my Poketeam:
    Pikachu (I just need one mostly for moral support aka sischu)
    Arcanine
    Totodile
    Scizor
    Espeon
    Hydregion (because wow dragons)

I didn't get why people were picking on you before because I always thought you were a nice guy and you seemed really cool and junk
    I was right! You're a super nice guy like wow, you're so kind and I think you're cool u 3 u
    I think so!
    I still think so!
    Yes.
    I don't like to eat much but um I like japanese food like sushi rolls so long as there is no raw fish (california rolls are the best), water because that's one of the only things that won't get me ended up in the hospital, fruits (especially mangoes), and I like breakfast but I don't eat meals much really lol
    I love everyone on staff they're so cool legit sorry for being lame but I guess my favourite staff would be Plums because I am closest to Plums??? well at least in my POV lol plus Plums is da Plums which is very incredible and wow I can not pick favourite non-staff um um Arch? Idk he's been like my big bro forever AS IN FOREVER NO JOKE

gonna reply to everything else later because I need to baby sit today ahhhh gomen but muy gracias for the questions guys ilu o /// A /// o

10. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Dinny, bby~ <3

How does it feel to get a second QT so soon?
    Take me to summer plz, mai sexy?
    Senior-itis kicked in yet?
    You're traveling through the Philippine region and you get six KHV-mon to journey with. Who, what attribute would they be and why?
    Not a question but ilu so much babe and CATCH UP ON DOCTOR WHO~

11. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

Hey Dinny, Original impression?
    Current Impression?
    Favourite Song?
    Favourite Anime?
    Least Favourite Anime?

12. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

I remember you from waaaaay back when lololol um, I always thought you were super sweet and nice and friendly. That's what I remember from back when I first joined and I was still (insert horrid first username here)
    I think you're an absolute sweetheart and a soldier. You're so great. I'm really glad we talk and stuff.
    Ummm, I thought about this for a while, and I don't really know um I'm just going to say weird things. I really want to see Summerland into a film. That old 2005 series with Jesse McCartney? Mainly because I want a surf movie - mainly because I WANT TO SURF. Plus, it's really not much of a series HAHA, I feel like with a film they can make something of it. So long as they get really talented people in the production making: with directing, script writing and junk.
    I like the casting of the Summerland series already so I'd actually like to keep that lol, I mean I guess I would have gave more thought if it was an animated series to a live action film or something idk. As for direction, um, I don't know directors well (SHAME ON ME I AM SO SORRY I AM LAME) but someone good obviously yeah lol sorry I am so horrid at these questions I'll try to get better u A u
    AHHH I DON'T REALLY KNOW UM UM OKAY LET ME TRY THIS OUT (NO PARTICULAR ORDER and I swear I'm not getting this question entirely right hahahaha)
    1. Upside Down (2013) - I have a burning dislike to this movie because literally the into of this movie is better than the entire movie all in all. The script, dialogue and direction is so incredibly poor it's so annoying because it had such great potential - the concept and visuals are golden but wow it sucked so bad because the script was just trash I am sorry rant rant rant this had so much potential it was such a waste
    2. Shutter (Thai version) - Okay, I suppose this was a great horror film and junk but wow I just CAN NOT TAKE HORROR AND THIS CREEPS ME OUT SO MUCH I CRY WATCHING THIS BECAUSE I GET TOO SCARED ; A ; But it's not like the worst thing because it was bad it just worst to me because I don't like how it scares me so much gomen gomen gomen
    3. Toy Story 3 - DO NOT GET ME WRONG I LOVE TOY STORY WITH A BURNING PASSION AND THIS FILM WAS SO SO GREAT This is just the film I can never watch ever again because I have too much emotions and I literally can not hold myself together and I cry too much and I want to scream and kill myself because too much emotions everyone I've only watched this once in my life and whenever I see something from this film I literally cry (like even a gif on tumblr ohmyglob) I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW WAIT Yeah I just can't handle myself when I watched this film just too much I felt like I was going to explode or something I had to take sleeping pills to get through the night and try to forget things
    4. Drag Me To Hell - I actually didn't even know what was happening and this wasn't even the good I-don't-know-what's-happening-because-I'm-stoned kind of thing this was just wow man idk
    5. Another Cinderella Story - I watched this because my mother wanted to (because Selena Gomez was in it) and wow I just did not like this. This was actually just very poorly done
    I don't really believe in guilty pleasure things because I am not that ashamed of things I like lol I am passed that I have accepted my worst interests??? xD but um here I guess this would count at one point:
    1. Barbie Films - I adore Barbie films I think they're so fun to watch when I catch them on the kid channels I get really happy. I really liked the nut cracker and the mermaid-surfing one. I never remember the names correctly though....
    2. Final Destination Films - These literally have such poor plots but I love all the gore in it just wow it's kind of beautiful
    3. Saw Films - Pretty much the same as number two, but I guess this has more of a plot but still just ahh that gore is so lovely yey

HOT BABBU <3
    I didn't know who you were but I was like" "oh cool guy! Is his username really supposed to be the acronym of HOT. Like he's hot or whut idk"
    You are like another fellow theatre buddy and I find that so lovely and yay I think that's fabulous hooray! And you're so adorable and you're fun to RP with and super fun to talk to and yeah you're great hooray
    I AM NOT OMG I AM JUST TRYING u A u But thank you um I just get bored and I have to try and be techy because I need to try and get cash for my family idk
    Of course ~ We should duet too ahahahah
    I think we should be like, ten and Donna. Like, we're just so cool with each other it's crazy and we're just like best friends and junk.

I would be 22 so um, I see myself doing art and stuff, hopefully (with what I've planned with my mum) in an art school in the United States or Europe. I'd be working as a freelance artist and hopefully with a comic hehe
    I have a passion for art. I've always had the passion for art. Art is just something I live by. To me, everything is art. I really don't see myself doing anything else but art (sorry for the redundancy). Art is something that not only helps me get by with life but it also... it also makes me want to live everyday more. Art is everything to me - like, I'm probably sounding really lame an not passionate but I'm so sorry I'm just so in love with art that I barely know what so say. I am so passionate for art that I can't even put it to words. Art is really just my life - it's every part of it. The happy parts, the sad bits, the bits that want to make me tear my eyes out and the most beautiful and inspiring moments - everything. I don't believe in a world or a life without art because I think that without art - or without realizing or opening to art in your life, you're not living.
    I think I'd like to be Milla Plum of the family from the Bluebird Vintage blog. I want to live her life - away from the city, in a farm, all organic and with a nice place and it just seems so serene and peaceful and I love being away from the city so yeah, I would definitely love to live a life like that.

I'm going to go with what had really influenced me and inspired me to take art in the future actually - just recently: Dreamworks/Pixar/Disney films. Just recently, Rise of The Guardians was out and I watched it with my mum, and in the middle of the movie she goes "You know Din, you could really do something like that." and for a while, I thought she was joking but then she was dead serious and I'm really trying to take it in and just go for it. Films like ROTG has been with me since I was born and I've always always loved them and ever since I was a child I've been really "Art Picky" - like I don't watch certain things because I don't like how they were drawn or animated (example: Avatar, I never watched it until last year when my friends forced me to watch it - but I ended up really liking the story so that won it over, but if not I really would have never ever watched it), but anyway, so I think these animated films were just such a big influence because they've always influenced my art to have a story with them and to always be magical and all those lessons you learn from these films. They influence my art to not just be art but to be somehow, alive and meaningful.
    My brother got me drawing. I always wanted to follow my brother as a kid and he would draw so I picked it up from him.
    One of my favourite artists right now is Nheira or khaoskai on deviantart who is this super amazing traditional artist and I would love to work with him someday to make some kind of wall mural for a museum or some awesome place. Kind of like what Supakitch and Koralie do, but this time with Nheira.

Keyblade herroooo <3
    I thought you were kind of silly in the spamzone - not in a bad way but, just a little silly. You're really nice though! Ans super friendly n _ n
    Yes??? I know he seems peaceful but Jake's gotta get the fight from somewhere and I'm sure it's not his mama
    Sometimes, yes. Like when I'm waiting for a Simon and Marceline plot continuation or a flame princess and finn and bubblegum plot progression. But at the same time no, because I like how AT is feel-good and light and just nice and it makes me happy
    Errrr I have neither but I guess PS3?? IDK I've played a PS3 before and I did Xbox too but I don't remember lol DON'T KILL ME PLS
    I am not but thank you sir ahhhhhh u /////// u

CAT SISKA BB <3333
    I am really shocked!! I didn't expect this at all and I'm kind of "omg why" but still very thankful this is fun and it's nice to talk to people c:
    YES YOU GET OVER HERE DOCTOR. YOU GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW AND WE WILL SUMMER BEACH THIS JUNK UP
    Surprisingly, nope! I've been active and productive and even working out which is a first so hooray
    Wait I don't get this um I pick six peeps from KHV to join my travels around my country??? if so then here: (lol if not I am so sorry I don't understand the question u A u)
    1. Plums - because we need papa supervision as we travel because I am a child and I need supervision
    2. Arch - who will be my protector so that I can keep safe as I tour everyone lol and I can't drive so Arch can drive us
    3. Razzy - because I will probably be asleep most of the time and you guys might as well have someone touring you while I do that
    4. You - because we need people who are used to this heat and humidity lol you will help out and not complain thanks
    5. Midny - who will tell us when it is midnight so we know when to go to bed and everything plus if we get stuck in the forest or mountains she can pull out her archery skills and all that
    6. RA - because I want to hang out with her and that is valid reason she will bring the cool to the Philippines yes
    DON'T WORRY I WILL I AM SO SO SORRY I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH MORE <3333
    Hey Riku!! I thought you gave this cool vibe - mainly because your name was Riku.
    Cool guy indeed.
    Changes everyday, I swear but right now I'm listening to Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls on repeat (covered by Sleeping with Sirens) <3
    BLOOD+ easy peasy question that is my ULTIMATE ANIME I SWEAR IT'S JUST THE BEST FOREVER
    um, I've never had a least favourite because I always end up liking what I watch and if I feel like I won't like it (art pickyness or whatever or sloth lol), I just don't watch it and since I won't watch it I can't exactly say I don't like it. If that makes sense.

13. Hiro ✩ Guardian

OMG we SHOULD totes duet

And yes, i am very HoT. After all, my theme on here is Clara. ahuehuehue

14. Hayabusa Venomous

Oi~

Impersonations?
    Scariest game you've ever played?
    Scariest movie you've ever watched?
    What Pokemon would I be?
    Pick a Vigor
    Favorite & least favorite movies with Nicholas Cage?

15. 61 No. B

If we were stranded in an African rainforest could I count on you to scavenge for food necessary for our surival?

16. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

1. Impressions?
    2. Favorite things?
    3. Things you hate?
    4. If you found out that your entire life was a dream, what would you do when you wake up?
    5. If you could be anyone or anything right now what would it be?

17. Midnight Star Master of Physics

DINNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Impressions?

Would you go sky diving?

Dick?

Dance with me?

One word to describe yourself?

What would your superpower be?

Finish with an elegant bow or end with a BANG?

18. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Dinnnyyyy......hey?

First and current impressions of me?

Best and worst thoughts of me? (anything you ever have thought of me, could be an impression at any point in time or one instance where I pissed you off/made your day)

So...this Nightwing movie, this one, or this Jason Todd movie?

Doesn't this 18 second video just make you go awww ; ;?

Why does everyone want that guy from Heroes to play Dick Grayson?

...why are most of my questions about Dick Grayson?

19. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

YES LET'S THEATRE THIS PLACE UP WAHOO

ahahahah, nice one.

Hey hey Yabu <3

Cool guy, I want to be your friend, good looking, I wish we talked more, talented with the graphics like holy snaps, ahhh yabu you're so cool i'm not even kidding like I wish I were as cool as you
    Um, I stay away from scary games so uh, I guess I did try that one scary hotel game thing and snaps I FREAKED OUT SO MUCH LIKE HOLY CRAP
    I'm really lame and like, the biggest wimp um Shutter. I've only watched it twice in my life - the Thai version not the american or whatever else version there is like I legit cower away, hide behind someone, clutch that someone like my life is about to end and I cry (gomen dinny is just the lame butt wimp)
    I feel like you would be an Arcanine. Idk just got that feels
    Is this supposed to be how it would effect me or others? Because if it's for me I think I'd go with the nothing undertow I guess but if it's for others then I'd pick all murder of crows because that would be fun to watch c:
    I had to google movies he's in because I always forget lol um Fave: Kick-A** and Least: Ghostrider yeah I don't watch much of his movies and I haven't seen The Croods yet

Sure if you're into the whole starvation thing which isn't actually that bad and not killing animals (but I am good with fruits and junk)

Well first I was like "OMG ANOTHER FILIPINO" because LArry told me about you first and yeah you're a nice guy, nice to talk to and seems real fun
    Almost everything I swear from beaches, to cats, Pikachus, Dick Grayson, art, comic books, music, the sky, waves, the mountains, blankets, comforters, beds, cuddles, art books, blank papers, everything ugh LIFE
    I like to say passionate dislike and not hate but um here: live and raw fishes (creep me out), rude people, people who are not considerate, liars, getting betrayed
    Live in whatever moment I wake up to and just live whatever life I have, I love my life now but I don't think I should obsess over how I should live my life according to a dream I had - no matter how lovely and amazing it was
    AIRBENDING-KEYBLADE WEILDING-NINJA-TIME TRAVELING-HUFFLEPUFF-SUPER POWERED-POKEMON-AND-WEAPONS MASTER yea i went thar

MIDNYYYYYYY MY LOVE

Amazing, brilliant, adorable, super talented, bubbly, cute, brilliant, fantastic, super sweet, knows how to make people smile, perfect, brilliant. Midny, you're just too (insert all words just used) for words like wow Midny you're just ughhhhhh Midny you da best <3
    I actually would, like after someone pushes me off the place (with an instructor) because I fear of falling but I love thrill and I really want to fly plus I'm sure I'd regret it if I didn't take the opportunity and this little lady does not live life with any regrets BAM
    Everyday.
    OF COURSE MY LOVE <3 (Bushy you can have her after my dance with her forever OTP OTP OTP)
    weird
    electricity mhmm
    both probably with a bang because I have no grace for any sort of elegance omg

Hey hey hey Buenooooo <3

First: omg his name is Boy Wonder ahhh he must be so cool and comic book smart omg he is ahh he's so cool and wow Boy Wonder
    Current: AHHH BUENO YOU'RE JUST AMAZING I WISH WE TALKED MORE AND RP'D MORE AND EVERYTHING AHH YOU'RE SO SUPER COOL LIKE WOW LIKE YABU I WISH I WERE AS COOL AS YOU AHHH YOU'RE COOL BRO
    You have genuinely never pissed me off even that one time with the Dick Grayson being punched by Batman thread like not even so no worst thoughts and I guess my best thought is I kind of look up to you. I don't exactly know why but you're just really amazing with rping and comics and everything so yeah c:
    I like the first one and the last one, but more of the first one mainly because it was better put together in my opinion. Like it felt so official lol, but the last one omg my heart melted when Joker came on and started beat- I can't even type it out it feels wrong but yeah and it was nice to see everyone in the end (kind of everyone) in the batfam eheheh
    I just went like this: :c (and it was a 1:02 minute video but okay xD)
    I kind of see him more of a Tim at some point but yeah I guess he looks the part you know because I know people want the Matt guy from White Collar but this Heroes guy captures how Dick is happy because he kind of has this happy looking face but he can also go very dark (obvs) so yeah I guess idk
    Because he's my hubby and you're my hubby's bro and you gotta ask your bro bro actually idk Dick is just Dinny so yey c:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.