Question Time Question Time with Dinny Grayson

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Stardust, May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Machazo Destiny Islands Resident

Impressions?
    Michael Jackson?
    Yes?
    No?
    Why do I love asking those answer-less questions?

2. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

1. First impression?
    2. Current impression?
    3. Coffee or tea?
    4. Cake or pie?
    5. Why are you so nice?

All of my questions... for now. o:

3. Hayabusa Venomous

You know I'm going to have that one question everyone else is.

But also, favorite game?
    Favorite fictional shipping?
    What real person you'd want to have babayz with?
    And what is the name of my future waifu?

4. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

- Super funny and super sweet and really friendly and super amazing. You're just super :3
    - THRILLA IN MANILA BROS~
    - Yes.
    - Yes.
    - It is because you are amazing. However, i'm sure you have a different answer to that and I am rather confused why you do ask these types of questions x)

1. My first impression is the same with my current impression of you: One of the most adorabluuuuu members ever. You're so super sweet and super friendly and amazing and golly, I really wish we talked more. I want to squish you and keep you in my pocket.
    2. Oh lol, I did not see this. Yep, look above my darling <3
    3. Definitely tea. Decaffeinated tea. I am not allowed to drink anything with caffeine - I'll end up going to the hospital again D:
    4. Hmm, both? I love pastries hehe. But I would favour the cake over the pie if the cake was a vanilla sponge cake topped with mangoes and lots of icing <33
    5. I just try to be nice, I don't like being rude. But I don't think I'm as nice as you say lol

N'aww, thanks Andrew! *huggle*

What? xD
    You lost me there lol

- Kingdom Hearts. Duh. I'm sorry that game is my life. I also really enjoy the Final Fantasy TacTics series!
    - Hmmm, I actually really love Grayson x Todd (I'm open to loosing my hubby to someone who comes close to being as fine as my hubby) and Connor x Tim. Oh golly, yes I love boys. I also love Sherlock x Watson and Nightwing x Batgirl (cause I'm batgirl adurrdurrdurr)
    - Real person? Why, Grayson of course! Haha. Um, this guy names Ash Stymest so that there's a chance my babies will be gorgeous.
    - Dinny lol jk. Your future waifu's name will be the most gorgeous of all names cause you deserve it bro~

5. Llave Superless Moderator

My wee cutie-pie sis~

1. Original Impressions?
    2. Current Impressions?
    3. Who's your favorite Artist?
    4. Favorite form(s) of art media?
    5. If you could be Queen of a current Country, which one would it be? 8D
    6. Contract?
    7. What do you hope to be when you get older? :lolface:
    8. Y u so short fun size?
    9. Favorite animal? Sischu doesn't count. B|
    10. What do you want to be remembered by most on KHV?

6. Hayabusa Venomous

Impressions...

I see you like a bit of yaoi o.o
    And, we'll see on that last one...

Oh yeah, favorite qualities? If you don't say them in the impressions thing I mean.
    Favorite game character?
    Favorite Avenger?

7. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Howdy lovely, amazing older bro c: <333

1. I knew you first soley from the Art Section. And man, you're just really one of the greatest artists around here. And I'm so jealous how you have art as a legitamate job. That's, like, a dream of mine. So you were always my "artist" figure, so to say, here on KHV.

2. You're just one of the coolest people I've known. You're so talented and you're so freindly and awesome and funny. You're also so incredibly sweet to everyone. I wish I knew you in real life, tbh ; - ;

3. This girl named Chilin Huang who is also known as Shilin on DeviantArt. I love her works so much. I bought her art book it is incredibly inspiring. However, i wish I knew more artists - and possibly historical ones. Unfortunately I have not been able to educate myself much on them, I wish I could take an Art History class. And actually I was suppose to in New York this July because of this academic program I got accepted to, but even with the scholarship the opportunity stands too much of a financial problem for me to continue with it. It's really quite upsetting but oh well ; n ;

4. I love digital media because you can do so much of it, however i am so horrible that it's probably only my second. My favourite form of art media is definitely traditional art for illustrations - I am especially attracted to pieces that use markers as a medium.

5. Queen Dinny of the Philippines, of course! Now we just need to change our government first but I don't see that ever happening so I'm cool. I wouldn't want the responsibility anyway xD

6. For adoption? With you? Yes please <3

7. I would love to be many things. I want to be working for sure, I love having something to do. I would love to tour in a band as a singer (but i sound horrid but I have to say that cause I can't play an instrument at all) but I'd also love to be an artist, hopefully even with a successful line of graphic novels or manga.

8. ; ____ ; I don't know okay stop it abububububbu

9. Aw man. (Sischu: abubububu) Um. Pikachu Cats, Snakes and Spiders. Since you didn't let me have sischu I said three not one mwahaha

10. Hmm, that's rather hard. Honestly, I just want to be remembered. That sounds rather selfish though but I would never ever forget KHV - I think in my whole life - and part of me just doesn't want to be forgotten. I'm sure it would be easy to forget me but i just want to be remembered: that one KHV member Dinny. That would be enough c:

- Impresshies for Yabu: You're incredibly cool. Like, you strike me as such a dashing guy. You're like really epic with your posts and you're so easy to talk to. You're very friendly too and sweet. You're just someone who is very nice to have around c:

- lol I don't like it SO much but I don't mind Yaoi at all either to be honest x) Just most of my fictional ships are like that because most of the ships I ship hard is myself + [insert fictional character here] LOL

- I just really love talking to you. You're very lovely to speak with and you're so charismatic and awesome. I don't really know if that's a queality though xD

- Probably Riku, he's such a fine specimen. Also Yuffie - she's pretty inspirational especially in the ninja sense~

- LOKI LOKI LOKI LOKI LOKI LOKI LO--gets hit by Thor's hammer-
    Iron Man. I totally adored him in the film and his own films, plus hello, played by RDJ? What more can I ask for? n _ n

8. Hayabusa Venomous

Got a few more.

Favorite things the Philippines has that America doesn't?
    Favorite things America has that the Philippines doesn't?
    Favorite restaurant?
    Favorite mythological creature?

9. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

- Mostly the food actually. Lol, I'm such a pig. Things taste different here than there, and honestly, I like how most things taste here x: It's like they have different recipes. Also the things that I wouldn't probably have in America (things part of the lifestyle i'm used to here. that kind of stuff). Lastly, I enjoy how the sun sets here at like 5:30 because my cue for dinner is when it gets dark and I like having dinner earlier so I can sleep earlier.
    - THE WEATHER. LOL. I love sweater weather and I can't do that here. At all. I also love the theme parks over there. It's the best. And Lance the spider plush ; - ; Morning walks and the custom service in stores and restaurants.
    - This Korean-Japanese restaurant here called Kaya. The food is glorious.
    - Definitely fairies o u o (Griffins and Dragons come in second)

10. Saxima [screams geometrically]

o:

When did your question time get put up? It just passed me by . . .

The ever original: Impressions?

Strawberries or cherries?

If you had to choose to save one member of KHV, out of every single member, who would you choose?

Who do you think is the cutest KHV couple?

Black and white or rainbow?​

That seems to be it for now . . .

11. Iskandar King of Conquerors

1) Impressions (Can't I be more original? XD)
    2) Favorite Marvel character
    3) Opinions on Young Justice show
    4) Your favorite moment in all of the KH games
    5) Black Forest or Red Velvet
    6) Skiing or Snowboarding
    7) Favorite letter in alphabet(yep, most random question EVAH!!)
    8) Favorite constellation
    9) If you could live in any world of your choosing from a movie/video game/book, what would it be?

12. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Hehe hey dearie! <3

- Well, Saxima, you were one of the few new people I met upon my return late 2011. I just thought you were such a sweetie-pie and that you were so great and nice to me and everyone n _ n
    - Definitely Strawberries. I have a maaaad love for them ~
    - Oh dear, just one? I'd like to save everybody! Um. Okay. I would save Machina. I've known him for quite a while, back in the old noob days lol and he's really just my big bro figure on here. He's great. Oh but then, I could maybe save Misty who will save everyone else with her Admin powers whooooo 8D Everyone needs a chance. yep.
    - Hm. Cutest KHV couple. I don't know much of couples, actually. I know more of shippings lol, does that count? Because I think DISHI is absolutely adorable ahahahah c; safe answer ftw
    - I love colours but I don't really like rainbows as much as everyone else so I'd have to say black and white. Classic~

<3

1) I always thought you were a very cool, radical guy. Your photos in the PYP thread is always amusing and fun to look at and I admire your posts in a way. You're very genuine.
    2) Loki. I know this speaks from watching the film and Hiddles but yes, Loki. Though, with the little I've read of Marvel comics - or at least what my friends tell me, I like Kitty Pryde. She's very cool and kick-ash c:
    3) IT'S THE BEST SHOW IN THE WORLD. I HAVE SO MUCH FEELINGS FOR IT. I DISREGARD ALL THE FLAWS BECAUSE I LOVE IT SO MUCH. AND THE ANIMATION IS GETTING BETTER AND I LOVE IT. I'M SO GLAD MY FRIEND WALLY INTRODUCED IT TO ME. HER NAME IS ACTUALLY FAITH BUT TO ME SHE'S WALLY AND I'M HER ROBIN. Had to caps-lock, sorry. If I find out you watch Young Justice, bro, we gotta talk more : D
    4) Probably the ending of Birth By Sleep because that's when all the other plot holes and stories from the other games just made sense and it was just so epicly done and it was just gorgeous. Plus, I really do love the trio of Ven, Terra and Aqua.
    5) Red Velvet. I love Red Velvet. So much.
    6) I've never experienced any of those but I might like Snowboarding (just because I'm going to pretend I'm Ven lol and like, every other cool kid on a skateboard thing)
    7) DEFINITELY.... D. For Dick Grayson. Badumpshhhh. I'm kidding. It's K. I love writing the letter K.
    8) The Big Dipper because it's usually the only one I can spot lol
    9) This is hard. Um. There are just too many OH LORDY. Why do you give me this question D: I'd probably like to live in the DC Universe though. Something rather closer to home, but like, I better be totally kick-butt and with Grayson.

13. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ah, Interesting...*adds that to notebook of KHV profiles*
    And yes, I do watch Young justice. It's one of my favorite shows on TV. I haven't caught up yet, but right now I'm on episode 19. I did watch the series premier but after that, I kept losing track of time and never watched new episodes.

As for the constellation, I ask that because what's really weird is any time I look up at the sky, the second I do I always see Orion's Belt, no matter what. Well, unless it's the wrong seasonXD.

Here's a few more questions:
    1) Favorite/Most hated school subject
    2) The first thing you'll do when you graduate
    3) Who would win? The Joker or Slade(from Teen Titans)?
    4) If you could have any weapon of your choosing, be it physical like a sword, or something like The Force, what would it be?
    5) What would you do if your name was ROY G. BIV?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.