Question Time Question Time with Dinny Grayson

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Stardust, May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stardust Chaser

This week we have Dinny Grayson in the spotlight! This is long overdue, so my apologies for that.

As always, there are some rules I need to go over before we can start. PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THEM, ESPECIALLY THE QUESTION LIMITS, as it's easy to go over the limitations without thinking! Note that the Staff/Prem QT limitations are a bit different than that of normal QT:

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still on KHV.

2 - The person in the spotlight does NOT have to answer all the questions.

3 - The person in the spotlight will have to answer the question on a regular basis, daily would be preferred, so dedication will be needed.

4 - You must be nominated in order to be in the spotlight.

5 - Don't start an argument with the person getting questioned. Keep it clean and don't use it as an attempt to flame the person.

6 - Don't ask too many questions. Give the person some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Maximum amount of questions asked to the person in the spotlight by one member is 10, and no more than 50 questions can be put forth at one time. Once that member has answered you may ask more. If you ask more than ten questions at once your post will be edited, and if you continue to do so you may be taken off the list for the following week's vote.

And now that you have READ THE RULES, time to start asking! o:

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Dinnyyyy~

1. Impressions?

2. You know Smallville, the show? Well, they're doing a similar show about Green Arrow titled 'Arrow.' However, I think they should do a show about Nightwing! Like...when he moves to Bludhaven and first becomes Nightwing with only rare appearances by Batman and he should have Jason Todd as his rival. Live-action and everything. Would you watch it?

3. Who would you have play Nightwing in that^?

4. What about Jason?

5. What would you call the show?

7. What's your favorite story about Nightwing?

8. Did you notice I skipped 6?

9. Did you just go check?

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. Original impressions?
    2. Current impressions?

4. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Stars~! :D

1. First and Current Impression?

2. Why you so awesome?

3. Can I cuddle you?

4. Contract? :3

5. How sexy is Sebastian!? xD

6. Who's your favorite Kuro character? :o

7. What happened with the Aerial Cereal mascot? What was his name? *too lazy to check group*

8. Who's a member you'd like to be shipped with?

9. Who should I be shipped with??

10. I love you <3

5. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Sup?

Michael Wilson: Great President or the GREATEST President?

What does God need with a starship?

Will I ever learn what God needs with a starship?

If you can have any historical figure as your sidekick, who would it be?

What's your opinion on the last mission?

Metal Gear?

6. Graxe King's Apprentice

You notice a golf ball-sized orb directly floating 3-5 inches over your head and always stays in place there. The orb has no physical form and it will not show up on any reflective surface or photographic/video evidence, but it can still be seen. Once it is noticed by someone, it cannot be seen by that person anymore.

1. How would you go about finding out the color of the orb?
    2. You've only noticed it now when it's been hovering over you for the last 9 years since it also makes a small buzzing noise. Do you choose to get rid of it?
    3. Please describe in great detail of what is outside your nearest window.

7. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Dinny, Dinny, Dinny!!

Impressions?

Night or day?

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

One word to describe yourself?

Dance with me?

What animal best represents you?

Think before you do something or act now, think later?

Banana?

Finish with a quiet bow or end with a BANG?

8. Jⱥy King's Apprentice

Hey xD

1) Impressions? (First and original)

2) Sour or Sweet?

3) Cold or Warm?

4) Big or Small?

5) Next time would you like me to give you longer questions?

6) Marriage?

9. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Dinny! :3

Impressions, first and current?

Can I be the Ten to your Tardis?

Should I get into Young Justice despite the fact that I'm a Marvel fan?

Sexiest man alive (besides 'ol Grayson)?

How'd you like America?

10. C This silence is mine

How are you?

11. Stardust Chaser

Okay you guys :c . Read the rules please. No more questions until these are answered. PLEASE pay attention to the limit.

12. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Buenoooo c:

1. I always thought you were a cool guy, I mean, LOOK AT YOUR USERNAMES BRO and all your graphics? I just wish we talked more. And we should. You know? Eheheh. But yeah, you're always going to be that cool guy who I can talk to about comic books and especially about the Batman sons <3

2. Oh wow, one of Queenie? That's rather cool. If Roy would be in it, my friend will totally spazz. But a Nightwing one? WELL HECK YES I WOULD WATCH THAT. I like the idea, I mean, they've never really tackled any of the Robins on film much and stuff and since Dick's story is quite similar to Tim's might as well put Dick in the spotlight as Nightwing (cause we all know we'd rather see him without the cape). That would also mean the Big Blue Boy Scout will have to be making appearances and they'd show Krypton which means they'd also aquire lots of artistry which I find very entertaining in shows. I would definitely also love to see Jason. I love his relationship with Dick, I think it could give the show the best plot twists, climaxes, and everything. And even if it does turn out bad (like perhaps, it wasn't executed correctly) I would still watch it.

3. Hmmmm, i am really just, no good with actors at all. This is difficult. Plus, I'll be picking the face and talent of someone to play my husband? Oh my... I'm just going to take into the account of what I see in tumblr and say that Ryan Reynolds (Supernatural) because he's an amazing actor and he could probably do his role very well. Ryan would give him more of a badbuttness to it rather than, the very optimistic Grayson though so maybe Milo Ventimigla (Heroes) would play him well too since he can look like the happier side of Grayson and is also one heck of an actor. Yeah, I'm not good at this.

4. Oh my, now Jason... Jensen Ackles (Supernatural) just because if Ryan Reynolds would be Grayson cause then I'd ship it eternally /shot. I'm sorry no serious answer because I'm just. I don't know man ; ;

5. NIGHTWING #dinnysocreative | or you know, possibly "grandstand" like, from his circus background and it symbolizes that gotham is his new grandstand - he's not fighting by batman anymore.

7. Oh this is tough. I really enjoyed his first few steps into being his own name. Like, he really worked hard and he had a rough time with Bruce and trying to take care of Tim and trying to compromise with Jason. Yeah. I love Dick's more, human side when he interacts with his 'family'. My answer would probably change if you asked me some other time haha. i love my husband too much.

8. Not at first, honestly. You're so quick with everything, Boy Wonder.

9. ... I'm telling Dick.

1. I thought you had a very big personality and was someone who was full of jokes and really random – someone perfect for the spamzone. I was scared to speak to you at first, honestly, because I thought you would swear a lot and say some obnoxious stuff. Sorry ; ;

2. I have yet to speak to you more but currently, I think you’re very cool and friendly. You stalk Llave a lot. You like to help others and have fun with it. Not scary to talk to c:

Chex, dearest!! <3

1. First, I thought you were very random and kind of wild. Now, you are apparentally those things xD But it’s the best possible way <3 You’re also very sweet and genuine.

2. I am not as awesome as you say. I promise ; ;

3. OF COURSE!! I absolutely adore cuddles n ___ n

4. Sign me up, babe. Only if my demon butler will be sexy and talented.

5. Oh he is such a hunk. He has everything to find a guy attractive: height, gorgeous eyes, adorablu face, a lanky and fit body, skinny fingers, bony features, overflowing talent, and to top it all off – magicks. What a turn on

6. Hmm, I love them all! But I’d have to go with the generic answer and say Sebastian – he’s so kick butt man. Ronald and Mey-Rin come second.

7. I think he’s busy patrolling for cereal killers :T *lazy to check group too*

8. Oh my, juicy question!!! I’d love to be shipped with….. KHV. Because I love everyone. Everyone deserves love and I’m ready to share some lovin~

9. I currently ship you and PaW because I get to be a flower girl yey

10. I love you more <3

I’m so incredibly sleepy and tired. Huwahhh :c

The President I have not heard of. Sorry D:

To get to Mars. Duh.

If you join him, you might *cough*it’s*cough*for*cough*Pigfarts*cough**cough*

My favourite real life hero who is also my county’s national hero, Jose Rizal. He would probably be making all the plans though. He’s kind of like Alfred Pennyworth.

It’s totally bonkers. How am I going to be fighting a genetically-mutated-dragon surrounded by mutated wolves and flans when the fog is trying to kill me at the same time. Really? It’s like I’ve been put on the death list.

Air Gear? : D

1. I will colour it using my water colour paint set c:

2. Unless it turns out to my wimp of a conscience then yes, I would get rid of it because the bussing noise would probably be very unpleasant and annoying.

3. Outside of my nearest window, my eyes lay on something large. Something oh so very large. I say this because I live high in an apartment yet, I still can see what is outside of my window – in fact, this rises to at least two stories above from where I reside. In the dark of the night, I can only make out the dark chocolate color of its enormous body while the small green attachments flutter and dance when the wind blows. However, as the moon appears amidst the sea of clouds, light shines upon the large creature that lives across my window. I can see the intricate, natural swirls and carvings on its body and even the webbed venation on the almond-shaped green pieces that are so delicately attached to the organism. I observe more, and it comes to a surprise on how wide the body of this giant is and how much strength it has as it stands beside the strong, polluted winds of the city. I begin to realize that this creature beside my window is one of my country’s many symbols: the Narra Tree.

Midny, Midny, Midnyyyyyyyyy <3333

A sweetheart. Very kind and considerate to everyone, an amazing writer, quite timid, lots of fun to speak with, great company, and super amazing and fantastic and lovely <3

Day. I love having something to do and that usually comes in the day. Lately, I have really enjoyed very early mornings – while it is still dark because I get to chat with a lot of people at that time durrdurr

Electrical Manipulation. It’s gotten to a pretty bad addiction, now. There are so many aspects to electrical manipulation – all one needs to do is master it. Everything has some sort of charge so this will come in incredibly handy. Also because Pikachu c:

WEIRD <3

I would dance with you all day, babe.

Currently (and usually) a kitten because I am tiny, I sleep too much and I like to be playful.

Think before doing something. I am a strong believer in living life without regrets and I’m not stopping any time soon.

Yes, please!

Howdy Jay! 8D

1. I thought you were a cool guy when you first joined. You're still very much a cool guy and you're very talented with graphics and you're very sweet.

2. Definitely sour. I love sour things <3

3. Currently, while I am still used to the California weather, I like the cold more. It's very hot and humid back at home. I'm sure I'll be liking warm again soon though since I do live in a tropical country and sweating makes you skinnier 83 xD

4. Small because I am tiny o v o

5. If you would like to then, sure c: Long questions are fun to answer to xD

6. I believe that marriage should be done with one's one true love because I am a total sucker for fairy tales where you find the perfect match, you love each other, start a family, create precious memories and grow old together by the sea.

Cat!! n ___ n <33

From what I remember... I actually don't remember first meeting you. Maybe it's because my first impressions are the same with my current: you're the super epic, lots of fun, RDJ-loving, shipping, awesometastic, gif loving member. You've always been cool from the start gurl. I wish I was friends with you in real life.

OF COURSE I still haven't caught Doctor Who ; ;

YES. YES YOU SHOULD. Then we can share feels together with Midnight and Plumsy. omg it's so great - you'll love it. My friend is a total Marvel fan but she's as big of a YJ fan as I am. You're going to love it. Jesse McCartney voices Rob Rob 8D

Hm. Currently having my Tom Hiddleston obsession so he gets my vote as of now. I've always thought Riku was one hunk too. Unfff

Oh my, I really, really loved it. I met some friends today and had to tell them about my states trip and it was just so must nostalgia and it actually upset me because I'm not there anymore and I really want to go back and visit more places and just yeah. I really loved my trip to America. It was fantastic. It felt so fast.

I'm incredibly tired and sleepy.
    But i'm doing just fine, thank you c:

13. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Then I guess it's my turn to fire questions at your little face o_O

Initial Impression.
    Current Impression.
    Favorite band.
    Favorite Anime/Manga
    Favorite Actor.
    Favorite Actress.
    Favorite Drink.

Noooooow go!

14. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

1- Impressions?
    2- Favorite Animal?
    3- Favorite Food?
    4- Memorable Disney Movie?
    5- Favorite World in Kingdom Hearts games?

Thank you. :3

15. Daxa~ #stalker

Dinny sweetheart <3

Impressions?
    Why do trolling time zones keep us apart? ;;
    Tom Hiddleston is beautiful. Yesh?
    If you could plan your dream wedding, what would it be like?
    Favourite song at the moment/last one listened to?
    How much time do you spend on your wonderful artwork? As it truly I'd fantastic.
    Not a question, but a statement. I love youuuu my superhero buddy.

16. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

First Impressions?
    Present Impressions?
    Why you so quiet on Skype?
    Who does your name sound like "Finny"? :/
    How are you, Mey-Rinny?
    Why do you visit this site?
    How long do you intend to stay on the site for, now?
    Will you ever grow out of any of your current interests?

17. Agent.T Destiny Islands Resident

That England thingy place I've always lived in
    Dinnysaur! Rawr~ <3

I'm gonna be cliche...Impressionses?
    What is life like as a Dinnysaur?
    If 1 potato makes 13 tomatoes, how many potatoes in a banana?
    So you're faced in front of a cross road, the road to the left leads to homeless guy, the road to the right leads to a double rainbow and down the middle is a homeless double rainbow...I don't know where I'm going with this but how cool is that scenario~?

18. Kites Chaser

Yayyy my Dinny got QT :'D
    Impressions?
    What's your future dream career?
    If you could go on another vacation right now where would you go?
    Also, you're so nice and pretty and probably one of my favorite members on the site. keep being amazing, because all your kindness and smarts is going to get you far in life :3 ily <3

19. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Impressions?
    Will you be my sister? :D
    Y u no harass me more? D: xD
    How many different hair colours have you had?

20. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

That sounded rather terrifying :c x)

- Cool guy. Easy to speak with, someone who seemed like great company and very friendly.
    - I haven't gotten to speak to you much really but I still think you're a very cool guy and in my head I picture you as a gentleman.
    - Oh my, this is hard. The answer to this changes often - daily even if possible, but at this very moment I would have to say The Maine, I am still in love with their Pioneer album. It's crazy and amazing and rock and roll.
    - I have to get back to watching anime so these are like from forever ago. I still love them though. I love the anime Blood+, the story has and always will intrigue me. As for manga it has to be Kingdom Hearts (obviously) and Air Gear (for its art style and techniques not the hentai > <)
    - Johnny Depp <3
    - um, I'm not so sure. Currently, Chloe Grace Moretz (especially in Our Deal)
    - Water. Water is amazing. It used to be Coca Cola but then I got ill and I'm not allowed anything caffeinated or carbonated. I also enjoy fresh lemon or grape juice c:

1. You're a super nice guy and very lovely to speak with (I recall talking to you briefly in skype and stuff)~~
    2. I have 3. Cats, Snakes and Spiders <3
    3. Carrots. Hands Down.
    4. Treasure Planet. It was one of my favourites and still is and it really got me into art because I found everything gorgeous when I was younger.
    5. Neverland. For obvious reasons and it's usually one of the last worlds so I like training there. I also enjoy the Mirage Arena A LOT.

You are very much welcome, fine sir :3

Danu dearest <333

- A very lovely sweetheart who is a lot of fun and just full of epic and awesome every single day. Someone who can put a smile on anyone's face!
    - The time zones are our greatest villains. Our arch rivals. And sadly, they win constantly.
    - Don't even get me started. I will cry because he's just so gifted with gorgeousness.
    - I've never been one to think of weddings... um, I'm not sure if I would really want this cause I'm only thinking of it now but like I want it to be outside in a nice, chill day. With lots of references to the things me and my future husband will like such as video games and art and comics. Then, everyone will be moved by our sweetness and my father-in-law, Bruce Wayne will be crying because his son, Richard, finally got married - and not to some alien witch <3
    - Um, um, um. At the moment..... Thinking of You by The Maine. But I listened to Destiny Islands last c:
    - Oh my, thank you ; u ; It depends. I can spend as little as 15 minutes to a couple days. It really depends on which artworks they are x)
    - And I love you even more my dearest partner in fighting crime. So much <3

- Super adorable, really fun and I always so you Finny-like but then again that's because of the Kuro family <3
    - Very cool and collected, super friendly, funny and charming c:
    - Look who's talking .-. lol I 'kidd. Um, I feel like I interrupt people when I talk so I'd rather keep quiet, I don't want to be a bother > <
    - Because D is just an E away from F. We must find ourselves a Einny!!! >D
    - I am doing very well, thank you Feenie for asking n ___ n
    - Because KHV always seems to find me and take me into a black hole that i can never escape from. I love this site, it's crazy.
    - I really hope i don't leave by the time school comes! I'm just so scared I'll be too busy with school - I have so much ahead of me! But as for how long I intend to stay, I really don't know. I want to see myself still here when I go to college! lol
    - I suppose I will because that always seems to happen in some point of life but I actually wouldn't want to see myself growing out of them. I'm pretty content with the things I like, obviously and I feel like they are a part of who I am so growing out of it would seem sad. Besides, I haven't grown out of my interests for how long now? Probably all my life hehe

Rauuuur >:3

- Your impressions are fresh since i just met you! xD I think you are so sweet and adorable. I'm really glad we get to speak to each other. And I love the emoticons you use. It's so cute. You're really just incredibly friendly and genuine :3
    - Compared to others it may seem quite dull but I have lots of fun with it. Life is awesome for everyone~
    - ALL the potatoes !
    - Very cool!! I would take the homeless guy and put him in the double rainbow so we can have double homeless double rainbow!! And then they can join together and then they won't be homeless because they have each other n __ n

Thank you ; u ; <333333 I don't think I deserve it but it's quite fun! I hope I get new frands out of this 8P
    - Gorgeous girl, super sweet and types in the most adorable way possible. Always very lovely and charming and omg can i just say you are like one of my girl crushes <3
    - I've always, always wanted to be a singer in a band somewhat like Paramore or VersaEmerge, touring with my band mates in the trailer and having fun. lol, I don't know if this will ever happen though.
    - Back to the United States, lol, I miss it so much and I'd love to meet some KHv members ahahaha. I'd love to visit Australia too though, to fulfill a life dream of mine haha
    - Omg, Julia, you are just too sweet for words. You're much to kind. Thank you so much. The same goes right back to you, gurl. You're so fantastic and wonderfully amazing. I love you so much!! : *

- Super amazing and fun and awesome!! Whoo!! I absolutely adore you on the podcast. You're one of the members I really look up to because you're just so fantastic.
    - omg really? I would love to Sabby ; u ; <3
    - harass?! Oh my, has Dinny ever done that? I apologize!! Though it seems like you'd very much like that... xD
    - I've dyed my hair every summer since I was 13 so I guess that's been about 4. Well, 5 if you include dying it black for when school returns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.