Question Time Question Time with DigitalAtlas

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Heart ❤, Dec 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Question Time with..

DigitalAtlas

A couple of guidelines before you begin..

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still KHV, which means that you must not use this thread as an excuse to berate or harass the Question Time participant. That being said...

2 - ...The Question Time participant does not have to answer all of the questions.

3 - The Question Time participant must maintain some level of activity within this thread. Don't leave all of your questions unanswered. You're in the spotlight, baby, so shine!

4 - Give the Question Time participant some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Remember that they are in the spotlight for at least one week, so do not feel the need to barrage him/her with a lengthy list of questions all at once.

And now that you have read the rules, you may ask away!~

@DigitalAtlas

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

@Flapjak. There.

1. Impressions?
    2. Will I scare you? Boo!
    3. Favorite food?
    4. Favorite drink?
    5. Favorite snack?
    6. Favorite meal?
    7. Favorite sitcom TV show on Nickelodeon?
    8. Favorite sitcom TV show on Disney Channel?
    9. Favorite sitcom TV show on Disney XD?
    10. Do you like The Middle?
    11. Would you watch a boss battle of mine from whatever game and tell me how you think I did?

3. 61 No. B

what is the best sonic meme of all time

4. Ghost King's Apprentice

How does the bunny run?

5. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Favorite RvB character?
    Blue or Red Team?
    Impressions?
    Do you like RWBY?
    WHat other RT things do you like?
    Did you play FF15? Do you plan too?

6. C This silence is mine

7. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Impressions?
    Why DigitalAtlas? Why not AnalogueAtlas?

8. 61 No. B

Can i answer feenie's question?

9. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

My questions time!
    Impressions?
    Have you ever cosplayed?
    What keyblade would you want?
    Which princess of heart would you marry?
    Are my questions weird?

10. Plums Wakanda Forever

How are you planning to scoot into the new year?

11. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Impressions?
    What is your weakness?
    What is your strength?
    Why do you come back to this place?

12. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Impressions?
    Did you ever do that thing?
    Favorite thing you got for Christmas?
    What is the velocity of a sparrow?

13. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

• Impressions?
    • What one video game would you recommend everyone play and why? (You can go up to three if you can't settle on one.)
    • What video game is your problematic fave and why?
    • What's your favorite video game soundtrack? What's one of your favorite songs from it?

14. cstar stay away from my waifu

• Is the color blue to you the color blue to me?
    • How come packs of hot dog come in packs of 10, but the buns come in packs of 8?
    • What is the oddest food you have ever consumed?
    • If you live alone in a house or apartment, do you close the door of the bathroom when you use it?
    • Have you ever wondered what cats dream?
    • Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
    • Have you ever almost asphyxiated yourself on a piece of candy?
    • Are all the celebrities dying in 2016 or are they escaping to another dimension to avoid 2017?
    • Is a group of hermits an oxymoron?
    • Would you rather be a genius in a world of idiots, or an idiot in a world of geniuses?

15. 61 No. B

what do you think is the maximum anatomical capacity for muscle mass in a hedgehog

16. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

1. First: Over sensitive and has no value for the community's members because he keeps reporting them so he can look like he should be a moderator.
    Current: Annoying little brother who I adore for all of his idiosyncrasies. Place wouldn't be the same without ya.
    2. In real life, yes.
    3. A bit vague, but sushi. I really love "volcano rolls" at my old local place and Philadelphia rolls too.
    4. Black tea is my go to, but I've recently started trying more types and boy is it better.
    5. Shrimp but I'm a poor boy so that's only on holidays. Frequent snack is something like white cheddar popcorn, cheez-its or sea salt and vinegar chips.
    6. I think I answered that with 3. A sushi platter and some miso soup during the wait. Yes please. Yes all the please.
    7. Drake and Josh when was when I watched Nick.
    8. There are Disney channel sitcoms? I don't watch
    9. See 8.
    10. I saw one episode and it was okay. My bestie told me to give it a shot. No cable though, so I don't go out of my way to watch it.
    11. ARRIGHT AMS I'LL TELL YOU WHAT. Yes, I will watch a boss battle you win and tell you what kind of player you are, but it can't be over five minutes, and I want you to put it with a fitting song from Smash Mouth in a site called "youtube doubler." If I'm working, you are too.

Animated series Eggman reaction images GET ME.

Like, I just searched for one at random and got this. What EVEN IS THIS

[​IMG]

Other than that, any time I google [absurd topic] + sonic the hedgehog always yields wonderful results. Haven't done one in awhile though.

Efficiently. With legs. Now you know how. But can you tell me where here the tap dancing bear is?

1.Washington, Carolina, or Grif depending on the season. I need to catch up still!

2. Blue is always way more interesting, but red cracks me up and always has the best moments. So red.

3. First: Ditzy, but charming. Wants to prove herself but isn't sure how yet. Calls me Jay but I have no idea who she is? Fun to mess with too.
    Current: Loyal, tries really hard even if not to the best results. Still fun to mess with.

4. I have a weird relationship with RWBY, right? I didn't watch it because everyone was so down on it despite it being made by my actual hero, Monty. Then he started really inspiring me so I was going to check it out and like the next month he passed on. So I've kinda been saving it for when I need to be inspired again or when the right person wants to watch it and I can't say no. I actualyl really dig the fight animation I saw so far so I know it's going to hit me.

5. I watch A LOT of Rooster Teeth. Everything but the podcast in short. With more detail uhhh Funhaus, Achievement Hunter, RT Life, Cow Chop, Screw Attack's Top 10, Ten Little Roosters, X-Ray and Vav, CAMP CAMP IS BLISS, and I can't think of anything else right now. I

6. SO I OWN IT, RIGHT? BOUGHT IT DAY 1. WATCHED BROTHERHOOD AND PLAYED A KING'S TALE.... Then they announced they were adding more story to this 100 hour game. I am NOT replaying this game so I keep debating if I should wait or not. So far I've been waiting but we'll see how long I last. If NG+ offered more difficulties, I'd be a shoo-in for low level runs and that's how I'd experience the new story stuff that's coming but NOPE.

First: Fragile, handle with kid gloves.
    Current: Hyper-intelligent and perceptive, but uses that perception to care for her friends. The more she opens up, the more I'm glad to have her as a friend. Her interests are always fun to hear about.

First: I don't remember. I didn't think much of you outside of "user who doesn't affect me"
    Current: Glad I linked him the Discord. He seems to have been having fun and we need more people wanting to be involved.

Digital is easier to read. KIDS THESE DAYS AMIRITE GHOST

SERIOUS ANSWER TO JOKE QUESTION ALERT: Analogue implies physical on some level, and I am not trying to bear the weight of the physical world on my shoulders. Nty. The username is more of a goal tbh. It reminds me to be kind and well behaved and cherish others and be involved with them such as one would have to if they were stuck holding up their entire world. There's a lot of posts I make where I hit delete because it's like "no dude, remember your namesake."

Yeah sure. But I did already. Answer it better than I did. Make it funny.

1. First: Boy he's a bit of dunce huh?
    Current: Fan of the community and the game the community came for. Very nice. Not a dunce, turns out, but very misunderstood and very energetic.
    2. If we're defining cosplay as "dress up as character", then I dressed as Zora Tunic Link for Halloween as a kid. Otherwise, nah. I've never been to a con nor just dressed up as someone else for fun. Not against it, just haven't.
    3. Welllll, I've only really played KH1, CoM, and KHII so my answers are limited but from those? Probably Monochrome because it's adorable or Sleeping Lion because it looks cool.
    4. Hmm.... HMMMM. Belle. Belle has the most personality and the cutest voice.
    5. Well, they pertain to "geek culture" and Kingdom Hearts, so not really but I do remember telling you I don't like Kingdom Hearts XD

By zippin' and zoomin'

MAN SO LIKE... I can't have Scoot Fieri during a Question Time- it'd be weird just seeing it paired with a series answer. So I'm a tad annoyed by the overlap XD @cstar did a WONDERFUL job with the photoshop. So I may need to bring it back later.

SO CAN I JUST SAY I'VE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS EVER SINCE I SAW IT?!?!

1. First: Actual human enigma and very beloved. I don't know how, but if I need something done, he'll get it done. I kinda feel like I'm making a deal with the devil though...
    Current: Secret sweet heart and public work horse. I'm glad to have finally earned his trust as he's a friend I wouldn't soon replace, even if we don't talk a lot. More fun loving on voice chat than he likes communicating over text.
    2. I find it interesting you asked this before strength. Lessee.... People I get close suddenly finding me uninteresting. It can cripple me if I open up enough and they just vanish and are like "Ehhhh." It's why you often think I'm detached when I'm super invested in what's going on. FOOLED YA HUH?
    3. People find me very likable so I end up becoming pals with everyone. I don't know the cause of this but it gives me a lot of enthusiasm and energy.
    4. So I'm going to be a bit vague and I'm sorry for that BUT back in 2013/2014, there was a member here I had GREAT talks with. We had a lot of fun just chit chatting and comparing interests and we had a similar energy etc. I gained a lot of respect and value for this person but we never talked regularly. I was going to hit them up before I came back but I was like "you know what, I want to talk to them regularly. I want them to be a forever friend." So I came back so "out of sight, out of mind" wouldn't happen again. We do now talk semi-regularly but the rest of that mission went in the most unexpected direction yo. So glad I came back.

Glad you came back too.

1. First: Intimidating. I don't think I can make a connection with this person.
    Current: Bright, unique and very enthusiastic. Glad she's a friend.
    2. I DID. THAT. THING.
    3. My mother, after years of not getting me anything because blahblahblah, bought me a fight stick because it was the most expensive item on my amazon wish list as a way of showing she's happy that I'm happy with my hobbies. Sweetest gesture and BOY I LOVE THIS STICK.
    4. Laddled or Unladdled?
    (inb4noonethinksthisisajokeandidontknowtheterm)

1. First: Silly and fun loving. Never serious.
    Current: Not too different to be honest, but I can tell you stand up for what you believe in and are quite the curious type.
    2. OKAY SO I ACTUALLY BOTH HAVE AN ANSWER AND AT THE SAME TIME DON'T AND HAD TO MAKE ONE UP.
    So I think if someone hasn't ever played video games, then they should play Thomas Was Alone. It's no masterpiece or anything, but it is simplicity defined and has an element of each ingredient of what makes a video game and each of those elements is SO EASILY SEEN that even a purely visceral response to it is enough to lead people in the right direction with game recs, even if that rec is "games aren't for you." It's the perfect first game even if it's not gonna blow anyone away.

But if you like games? See, that's where this becomes an impossible question for me XD it's all so dependent on the person buuuuut..... I'd probably say a 3D Zelda. Probably Wind Waker or Ocarina. You can gauge a lot of what people value from those games and they really do hit all the notes possible, me thinks. But I WISH everyone I know would play Cave Story and Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door. Hope I answered that!

3. I don't understand what you're asking here but I want to answer... Do you mean a favorite I kinda think isn't good? Hmm. Fable. I love playing Fable games. All three of them. They are ALL awful but they have such a charm to them and you can tell the creators made every event with love and because they thought it was funny or cool and not because "well we gotta make a game event happen I guess." There's a quest in Fable 3 that demonstrates this to me, right? You go meet this cult and they promise you a great power and they turn you INTO A GAME PIECE. The quest is voiced by the actual event planners of Fable 3 and they're constantly bickering about the events going to unfold for you so it's constantly changing shape, but it's still just on a straight forward path with basic enemies. I feel that shows "game I love but has a lot of problems."

Did I answer that?

4. FUUUUUUCK is this one even possible?
    I love too many man. I can't even pick between the Mega Man OSTs, then I remember EarthBound, Cave Story, Smash, Anarchy Reigns, Xenoblade Chronicles, Donkey Kong Country, Wonderful 101, Splatoon, Jet Set R-

OKAY I'M GOING JET SET RADIO FUTURE. HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED IT BUT I'VE HEARD IT MULTIPLE TIMES ON ITS OWN.

Really now.

1. Perception says possibly no, but the fact that we're basically identical means probably yes. Humans all react the same to blue and orange, generally, but if you saw blue the way I saw brown and green the way I saw orange, you wouldn't think so. So probably.
    2. Marketing loop. You have to buy more buns or your hot dogs will go bad, but then you have six buns left over and you don't want them to go moldy.
    3. I think Ox Tail tbqh. But it wasn't bad.
    4. I don't live alone, but when I'm alone I still do. Can't get startled that way.
    5. Cat dreams of Jojo crossing into Kingdom Hearts and then pulling her into the TV to take her away to memeland.
    6. Yes. See: Makaze.
    7. HAVE YOU? WAS IT FUN? DO YOU RECOMMEND?
    8. The celebrities are being made into an army because God doesn't know that movies aren't real. The devil trolled him PREEEEETTY GOOOOOD.
    9. Depends how close they are to each other, I assume.
    10. Genius in a world of idiots has a chance of watching a really good game of mafia, just ask Makaze. That's my actual choice tho! One has to assume idiocy would be locked into a generation or two, so if you were the genius then you could fight it.

(these were great gg)

Depends on which is canon: YouTube, DeviantArt, or the cartoon

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  17. Mish smiley day!

Impressions?
    What's your favourite movie?
    What was the best thing that happened to you in 2016?

18. 61 No. B

this is the sweetest thing ive ever heard
    do me next???

19. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Impressions? XD
    What's your favorite cartoon?
    What's your favorite episode of your favorite cartoon?
    What's your favorite character in that favorite cartoon? XD
    What's wrong with taking the back streets? XD

20. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Which emotion is the most purple?
    Which of these would be your primary/secondary classes?
    Impressions of B? Do it again, I don't think you really gave it your all
    Sum up everything that's happened in the Lounge up to this point?
    Why is the bunny running?
    What time is it?
    How much wood could a seashell sell if one smart fellow picked a peck of pickled poptarts?
    DO YOU LIKE AAAHWUUU?
    What's heavier, a kilogramme of steel or a kilogramme of this DEEYOCK?
    Would you watch a boss battle of mine from whatever game and tell me how you think I did?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.