Question Time Question Time with DigitalAtlas!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Plums, Mar 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plums Wakanda Forever

Question Time with...

DigitalAtlas!

A couple of guidelines before you begin..

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still KHV, which means that you must not use this thread as an excuse to berate or harass the Question Time participant. That being said...

2 - ...The Question Time participant does not have to answer all of the questions.

3 - The Question Time participant must maintain some level of activity within this thread. Don't leave all of your questions unanswered. You're in the spotlight, baby, so shine!

4 - Give the Question Time participant some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Remember that they are in the spotlight for at least one week, so do not feel the need to barrage him/her with a lengthy list of questions all at once.

And now that you have read the rules, you may ask away!~

@DigitalAtlas

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. Original impressions?
    2. Current impressions?
    3. I am going to scare someone if it's the last thing I do! BOO!
    4. I'm going to start making this a common thing in my questions. Watch this short video of the Kingdom Hearts II Pete battle in Timeless River. While watching the video, also pay close attention to Donald and Goofy's HP and MP meters as well as their voices. After watching it, tell me if you feel bad for them or who you feel bad for more and who you feel was "punished" more.
    5. Favorite color and number?
    6. Favorite food, drink, meal, and snack? Answer all four, please. Hardly anyone I've asked this to before answered all four. They are different things, people! D=
    7. Who is your favorite musical artist?
    8. If you had the opportunity to hang out with me, would you?
    9. Am I annoying?
    10. Ducky!

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

HERE WE GO.

Impressions, first and current?
    Any game recommendations for me? ( I trust your tastes, so don't fuck up c: )
    You're sucked into a JRPG of your choice along with five other members. Who are they and what abilities do they have to aid you on your journey?
    Favorite rhythm game?
    Lizzie McGuire 3: Homecoming Havoc for best game of all time?

4. 61 No. B

can i be ur Rain? i look pretty sexy draped in a velvet cape if i do say so myself
    this is your favorite song, right?
    this is your favorite song video, right?
    impressions i guess

maybe more coming idk. not good at thinking of questions

edit:
    WHY DID YOU THINK I WOULDN'T LIKE ADVENTURE TIME YOU NEVER ANSWERED ME
    this video makes you cry, right? makes me cry.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2014
  5. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

HOLY CRAP I WON

I'mma state this up front, you can really ask me anything (within KHV's rules of course) and I will answer it honestly.

Whoa.

1.Who is annoying ass kid? He's pretty clueless about everything, isn't he?
    2. You're alright now. I actually see you as a staple of the community. You've done a lot of growing since I first joined up too. Maybe I was even wrong for my original impressions- just because you're not a cynical jerk doesn't mean you're clueless, after all. Kinda admire you for how much you enjoy this place.
    3. Didn't work :/ The last thing to scare me was Pikmin 3's final level. He chases you from spawn till the end of the level and there was a point where I was on an elevated hill thinking he had to go up the hill part of it and couldn't just climb up the side. "He has to go around. This going to give me so much distance. I'm safe up he- OH GOD HE CAN CLIMB THE WALL!" Pikmin gave me a bigger jump scare than Dead Space.
    4. OKAY I CAN DO THIS

WHY ARE THEIR TWO PETES

OH HEY, THAT HAPPENED IN KHII

WHY DIDN'T PETE'S APPEARANCE CHANGE LIKE DONALD'S AND GOOFY'S?

OKAY FINISHED

Man, Donald really gave up a lot for the greater good. But I don't feel bad for them, that's just how party members work in KHII beyond normal mode: useless, die a lot, but they do a great job at keeping you going when you least expect it.

5. My favorite color is teal. The color of spiral energy in Gurren Lagann. Number would be seven.

6. Sushi, Chai tea, Sushi with miso soup and tea, and Cheese doodles.

7. Aw man, this is tough. I've been out of the music scene for quite some time. My default answer then was Tom DeLonge from Angels and Airwaves/Blink-182, but recently I've really dug instrumental stuff and video game music and really been into composers who could do a lot with limited hardware such as Yuzo Koshiro (Streets of Rage, the master of a lot of SEGA Genesis music), David Wise (Donkey Kong Country), Yasunori Mitsuda (Chrono Cross), the duo that is Keiichi Suzuki & Hirokazu Tanaka for Mother and EarthBound, and then there's the newer stuff like the Bayonetta soundtrack or the Sonic Lost World soundtrack or even Jet Set Radio Future. I love a lot of different music lately and game OSTs are way too different for me pick a favorite, so I hope somewhere here I answered your question. I will provide links later to each artist if you express interest.

8. Yeah, def. I'd say that about most people here.

9. I used to find you very annoying. Now you have a weird charm about you.

10. Goose!

Thanks for the questions!

HERE WE GO INDEED.

First impressions... I thought you were kinda prissy. I barely recognized you and when I did I rolled my eyes. Then you wrote a message on my profile, so I asked someone if we'd get along and they said absolutely not.

CURRENT impressions, I freakin' adore you. Our voice chats while I'm at work have been lots of fun and I find you a very hyper and interesting person. Plus, you're a good sport about all the flirting. You're a very enthusiastic girl from what I see, do yourself a favor and never lose that trait.

TONS. NOW THAT I ASKED YOU PRIVATELY WHAT SYSTEMS I CAN RECOMMEND, I'LL REC A FEW FOR EACH. For your PS3 (I'mma rec some oddities you could never possibly own, btw), pick up Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny, Sleeping Dogs, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, Valkyria Chronicles, OddWorld: Stranger's Wrath HD, Beyond Good and Evil HD, After Burner Climax, Zone of the Enders HD, Devil May Cry HD collection, Chrono Cross, Xenogears, OKAMI HD, Mega Man 9, STACKING andand.. Ya know what, I'll stop there. I got a little crazy. Apologies. Let's move to 3DS: The Denpa Men (all of them), SteamWorld Dig, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, Attack of the Friday Monsters, Virtue's Last Reward, Liberation Maiden, HarmKnight... I'mma stop there before I get crazy again. As for Vita.... Rayman Legends, Gravity Rush, Dokuro, Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable, Touch MY Katamari, Hotline Miami (cross buy), and that's all she wrote.

Uhhhhhhhhh. Hm. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... Hm.....
    Ars Nova- He's the muscle, but he uses that muscle for defensive purposes like taking shots for other party members just as much as he uses it to body people
    Trigger- He's a speedy character with the ability to vanish into thin air, maknig running away from battles easier. I think he'd also work as a black mage with these powers.
    Below- Rogueroguerogue. He'd be a rogue anti-hero character who also relies on speed, but he'd be more defensive than characters like Jerome.
    Cat- You would be a spell caster because I've met no one perkier than thou, so you'd get the job of being the pure, innocent character. You'd primarily buff people, I think.
    Fearless- As her name exclaims, she's fearless and very much a fighter. She has the ability to debuff enemies with her attacks and even make them flee.
    That was hard. That took a loooong time.

Space Channel 5. That game game is just a joy to watch and take part in. But there are serious Rhythm games like Child of Eden that I adore.

Of course! IN MOTION. AVOID IT. It's a master of conveyance and connecting to the player.

GOT ANY MORE? I CAN TAKE IT. HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT

Thanks for the questions, by the way.

Yes you can, I don't even know who that is but? Named Rain? With a velvet cape? Mmm. All day.

Actually, I never heard that song till now. I like though!

Not a fan of Protest the Hero. Don't dislike them, just never got into them.

First impressions and current impressions really are the same: "This guy seems cool! Wouldn't mind getting to know him more" except now I know you more and just enjoy your posts. You're very much a forum regular to me and it's always a joy to see you in a thread. I've had a lot of good conversations with you and we've made some funnies.

I didn't think you'd like Adventure Time because it's stupid. THE BEST KIND of stupid and it even does clever things with that stupid, but the first episodes have really no magic in my eyes. Plus, you're cynical about a lot of shows. Glad you like it though! I need to binge the show when I can because I haven't seen all the episodes nor have I seen them in order, but I'm glad they're progressing the story.

Never saw the video till now. When I'm upset with myself though and just kind of lamenting being me and this song comes on, it does make me feel feels. Beyond that, I wouldn't say any song has made me cry. I'm kind of a hardened prick XD

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  6. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Hello you seem really cool like really just so you know c:

How are you doing today?
    What is your current obsession?
    Watching any on-going animes?
    Impressions if there are any? c:
    Playing any recently released video games?
    What is your favorite film of 2013? 2014?
    Do you know the ways of the magical girl?

7. Yozora Archer

Sup Digital Buttbutt.

first impressions

how do you ask a girl out?

did you know that
    if you pretend to shake skittles on your mouth
    you will actually taste
    the rainbow

How good are you with handling your money?

8. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Which one: Hippopotamus, beaver or parrot?
    First impressions (if any)?
    Current impressions (if any)?
    Can you do a hand stand?
    Pumpkin tart or apple tart?
    Favourite world in Kingdom Hearts?
    Left or up?

9. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Real talk, I wasn't going to respond to these till morning but then I saw this and it just brightened up my day C': You get a high five! o/

I am doing fantastic, thank you for asking. I've been playing a lot of video games today like Rayman Origins and Super Mario 3D World so it's been a good day. Oh, and I got this awesome Question Time! Lots of small things to just sit back and enjoy.

My current obsession is figurines/toys. I don't know why but I keep adding a bunch to an amazon wishlist and compiling my future dream collection of mechs, ponies, legos, video game characters, anime girls, kaiju, more mechs, and movie heroes. The best estimate I can give as to when it started was around the time I saw a picture on Hideki Kamiya's twitter, he's the creator of Bayonetta and Okami, of some Star Fox ship statues and I then it just kind of evolved from there.

I'm watching animes like Heroic Age and Berserk for the first time, but the only on-going stuff I watch is Gundam Unicorn and One Piece (and I'm not even caught up on that). I'd like to be more active in that but I want to watch some older stuff first. That, and I just prefer dubs which is a pain in the rear because it means I have to wait like two years before possibly seeing something in my viewing preference.

My impression is that you're just a sweet heart over all! XD I would be legitimately mad if someone tried starting any shit with you here and would be obligated to jump down their throat. I don't know you very well besides that other than I can tell you're shy, but I'm glad you've taken a liking to posting in the Lounge. I feel activity like that leads to deeper connections and I have no issue with forming bonds with people.

TOO MANY. I'm currently on a big project to play every game from 2013 that looked remotely interesting and I'm FINALLY almost done. And as far as games from this year, I just got Bravely Default, Fable Anniversary and South Park: Stick of Truth. I'll be getting Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z on launch day (TWO DAYS AAAAA) and playing the heck out of that because I LOOOOVE Ninja Gaiden and I love bastard Mugen style characters, especially since Yaiba will have a similar dynamic to Ninja Gaiden's normal lead character, Ryu Hayabusa, as Mugen had to Jin (Except ya know, Yaiba's dead with mechanical arm... shh) and I really like those character dynamics. There's a lot that can be done with them and it almost feels more welcoming to viewers. I also have Lightning Returns sitting around here somewhere, but I want to replay the FFXIII series before I do that. I really like to stay current with games because I help run a gaming site so it's a lot of work just to know what you're talking about and I want to do a lot of YouTube game reviews so I'm always looking for material and game mechanics to gush about. But to be honest, I'd much rather just shove all the current games out of the way and finally sit down to play EarthBound. Some day. Oh, lemme add that if you didn't just mean 2014, my favorite games of 2013 were Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Killer is Dead, The Wonderful 101, Tomb Raider, and Pandora's Tower.

Favorite film of 2013... I didn't see a lot, honestly. I wanted to, but I never had time and never wanted to go do anything on the days I did. I wanted to be a lump. But I really dug the heck out of Frozen. I made time for that recently and it was a good time. I love animated movies though so that's cheap. Umm... What else did I like. Hm. I'm going to sound like such a brainless dudebro, but I loved Man of Steel, Star Trek: Into Darkness, and Gravity. I wanna go back sometime soon and watch all the classier movies I missed out on like Great Gatsby, Wolf of Wall Street, Twelve Years a Slave, etc. As for 2014, I've only seen two flicks, The Lego Movie and Robocop, and I actually really dig both. I obviously like Lego Movie A LOT more (DUDE THAT MOVIE KNOWS WORLD BUILDING AND THEMATICS AND HOW TO MAKE THEM PLAY WELL TOGETHER), but I really dug Robocop. Like, I walked into Robocop and left my brain at the door and had to run back to grab it because it decided it wanted to talk about the morality of transhumanism and how the artificial enhancements being products of a company could play into the ethics of the procedures.

Do I know the ways of the magical girl... do you mean like Madoka style or just girls with magical super powers? I'LL TAKE EITHER ANY DAY. Real talk men reading this, if you meet a girl who's magic she's PROBABLY going to play a big role in the plot so stick tight.

Thank you for the questions!

No current impressions? I thought you were an idiot when I first talked to you XD You improved quick in my eyes though. And we got pretty cool for awhile when you got chill with Roxas, NRA, Cam, Trigger, Cinnybooboo, and I BELIEVE The Burger King. I think we ended up in quite a few group chats together, if I remember correctly so you know well I took to you quick.

NOW FIRST you watch her daily routine from behind a system trees, bushes, and other objects so she doesn't know how close you are. Then after a couple days of that, you fake a run in with her when you know she has time to waste, right? And then you be this smooth as jay kind of guy and offer to buy her a coffee to make up for you being a dunderhead. Or instead of stalking her, you just go up to her when you see her next anyway, ask if she wants to grab a coffee or a soda or a bite or whatever with you. If she says no, then you say "Well how about dinner next time you're free?", get her number, and you're in. Unless she says no. Then it means she doesn't find you attractive. Then there's nothing you can do about that, son. Oh well. Pocket pool that night.

Okay, I'm in my bed, actually eating skittles, why do you want me to look like I'm trying to catch shrapnel from the climax? Wait, I can't ask questions. CRAP I BROKE THE RULE.

I'm actually very good with handling money. I've been unemployed for almost a week now and I've kept spending to a minimal. However, when I have income, I spend like CRAZY. Not because I have control issues, but because I really have no reason to hang onto money yet and would like to gain some kind of joy from the stress that is minimum wage working.

Thanks for the questions brorat!

HONEST TO GOD I'D GO WITH THE PARROT. I've kind of wanted a bird companion to sit on my shoulder. Would be that comforting touch you need sometimes when you're feeling down. Seriously though, bird. Hippos are great (and vicious), but bird. Bird bird birb.

I... I really don't have any impressions of you and I feel so bad about that. I feel our interactions are very minimal and, for some reason, you've never stood out to me. I'm sorry! I'll try my best to be on the lookout and figure that out for you.

I used to be able to do a handstand, but then I got old. I used to also be able to do flips! Again, old.

Ooh, that's actually a good question! I'm going to keep it to just Disney Worlds, or I'd be all over Holla Bastion, but I'm going to go with Monstro. The level was interesting and bizarre while doing A LOT for Riku's character and even did a splendid job of defining the importance of a heart in that franchise without actually coming right out and saying it. It was very great writing, the Heartless were fun to fight, and there was a lot to just wandering the level- it almost like being lost inside a body. Yeah, definitely Monstro.

Video games have taught me that left is backwards, even though I'm left handed, so we're going with up.

10. Fearless A good and beautiful child

WHAT KIND OF CHEESE?

11. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

MOST KINDS OF CHEESE. Cheddar, Mozzarella, Swiss, Baby Swiss, Munster, Parmesan (It makes Alfredo, c'mon now >_>), and a bunch I don't actually remember the names for :X

Thanks for the cheesy question!

EDIT: As I type this, it is 11:30 AM where I live and I am just now getting the chance to go to sleep. My response may be a bit delayed, but do not hesitate to make me wake up to a billion questions!

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
  12. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

IT'S

TIME.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Uhh I guess impressions because you asked me :v

Favorite snack, favorite meal, favorite drink, favorite take-out, favorite meat, favorite veggie.

Forum theme song, because see impressions :v

Now that you're no longer a retail toadie, are you gonna go shopping next Black Friday?

So I am a bruiser, huh... Does that mean I am Knight/Dark Knight? Does that mean I am DOUBLE BATMAN?

Because I know this is more comfortable for you, describe the people from Cat's question as CAG characters.

Top ten games.

Are you sure we can't just call our show Rivals? :c I think it's cool & understated but also memorable

Favorite hero.

Let me get this straight: Exactly what part about ménage à trois with Cat is not exceptionally appealing to you (AND NONE OF THAT "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" BULLSHIT 'CAUSE WE BOTH KNOW THAT'S A MOOT POINT)

If you had your own game company, what would it be called?

How mad are you that I waited 'til I knew you were asleep to drop the bomb

13. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Um okay, I guess I'll ask some questions... since i completely missed Gerbil's. oops.

• First and Current Impressions?
    • Day or Night?
    • Current shirt color
    • Best KHV memory
    • Worst KHV memory
    • What's it like not being a retail slave? ;;

14. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

First impressions were that you were a funny guy I wanted to chill with and couldn't find the Skype of. Impressions now? You know what they are ****** :X You're one of my best friends and I'd probably be dead without ya. You're funny, compassionate, and very watchful of other people. SNOBBY SOMETIMES, but man that's just part of the whole package that is Nova. I would've easily walked out on this site much earlier if you did not still post here, and it's because of that and our lengthy friendship that I have made some truly other great friends too. Hell, if it weren't for that random Castle Crashers play sesh, I probably would never have conquered my anger issues or learned how to improve through the belief of double fault. I owe a lot to ya, man.... Doesn't mean you're not a butt every now and then :P

Amaury asked this dammit XD Cheese Doodles, Sushi with Miso soup and chai tea, I'mma assume you mean specific take out place and say Five Guys Burgers and Fries :X unless you mean favorite type of take-out food which means chinesechinesechinese, if seafood counts then shrimp and if not beef sashimi, tie between cucumber (because ranch dip mmm), pickles (because dipped in cream cheese mmmm) and peperoncini peppers (I have JARS of these).

My forum theme song... Hm.... THIS! No, but it's really this. It's retro and contemporary, it's slow but vicious and shifts into something fast and visceral, and it has the potential of being nostalgic and joyous. I'd say that all describes me.

Absolutely not. I've seen the horrors. I've seen people stepping over each other in a store smaller than their bedroom. No way. Nope. Never.

DOUBLE BATMAN CLASS YES

..LIKE I SAID YOU'RE A BUTT...... UGH. I got this.
    Ars Nova- He'd be a strong and surly fighter with good defensive properties and lots of range to make up for a lack of a dodge. Much quicker to to try to block and overpower something than get out of the way
    Trigger- Trigger is a speedy and effeminate character who really doesn't give craps. Able to pull off mid-strength combos with shorter button inputs. Can dodge almost any attack and deals more damage the more stylish he is.
    Below- He'd still be roguish, as far as CAGs go- able to use items and other resources other than his own skills. Not really an aggressive fighter, so he'd almost feel closer to a hack n slash character due to his combos being incredibly short, but his final attack in the string will always leave an after effect after effects.
    Cat- Since this gal hasn't gotten any less perky since the last evaluation, she'd be a very speedy fighter able to rack up oodles and oodles of combo strings. Being the perky gal she is, she'd also be incredibly agile and have lots of aerial moves. Enemies really wouldn't have a chance because once they gets passed their guard it's just endless damage
    Fearless- Going to keep a similar evaluation and say her intimidation and recklessness is going to be her strong suit. She's able to take many hits with guards before it eventually breaks, but to balance is given chip damage still with each hit (think what happens when you guard in a fighting game). She is also a strong parry fighter- throws back everything that's given to her kind of style.
    DID IT

OOOO THIS ONE HURTS SO MUCH AND SO GOOD. I don't have a top ten, but I can list ten games that I respect and love and hold very dear... I hope LET'S TRY (oh, and a rule for myself: one game per franchise):
    God Hand (this is my all time FAVORITE game)
    The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
    Super Mario Sunshine
    Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
    No More Heroes
    Punch-Out!!
    Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
    Halo 3
    Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time
    Final Fantasy IX

I think it's already taken and popularized, yo. If not, trademark it.

Favorite hero huh... Hm... WONDER RED? No? Fack... VIEWTIFUL JOE? No? FACK... I really dig Robin/Nightwing in shows like Young Justice and Teen Titans so we're going with that. ALSO I ADORE KAMEN RIDER LIKE HENSHIN HEROES SO YOU BEST CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY I DIDN'T PULL OBSCURE SHIT OUT AND HIPSTER IT UP HERE

Because Nova, only one of us can open the door...
    Nah just at the point where it's two dudes is a put off for me. Even if I don't have to deal with you.

It would probably be called 100 Fists so I could make a God Hand reference and a cool logo with fists.

Not very. I needed to sleep. Besides, you'll be asleep by the time I finish this.

THANKS FOR THE QUESTIONS!

First impressions? I was scared as hell of you :X saw you as angry and aggressive and unpleasant all around. Then Vivs got us talking, I believe? Now I know better. You can be very hostile, but it's related to you being defensive because you're shy and all 'round these parts. You can also be incredibly adorable and sappy and real. Because of all that, I've always thought if there was anyone I could trust to always be straight up with me it's you. Plus you dig Tron, so I'm down to clown with you any time.

That's a weird question for, weirdly. Currently my sleep schedule makes me awake from 7pm to like 12pm, so you could say I'm a night owl. I even prefer the quiet of the night and wish more businesses were open at night so I could do stuff like get a pizza delivered at 5 AM. However, when I was working and was assigned an opening shift... I loved it. It was quiet, it was peaceful, and I was always much more full of energy. So I guess you could say I lean towards night, but I have to occasionally cheat on night with the early morning... and coffee.

IF I ANSWERED THIS ANY OTHER DAY IT'D BE BLACK, but today it's green. Not even because it's St. Patty's day or whatever, but because it was closest to me when I woke up. Specifically, it's a green My Little Pony x Zelda shirt. Why no, I don't know when or where I got this. I'm not even sure if it's mine, honestly.

Hm... I really have too many. One of my most referred to memories was when Jermz, Sabby, Rosey, Darky, and myself formed the power rangers. I really feel this is an unfair question to my memories though- I treasure them all and I never really do anything crazy around here that stands out. I cherish every night I leave this place smiling and despise every day I leave it stressed. Almost like a job, or a family life. I think one of the most important days though was when I formed a website with a guy I knew from another website to form MonsterVine and we recruited half of the KHV regulars just because they rocked at writing and exclaiming themselves. That was the day I knew I wanted to go into game journalism because no matter what people say, it can be a job where you get work done and just have fun with your friends and I've experienced it first hand.

UMMM THAT TIME I GOT BANNED. THAT WAS A PRETTY SHITTY TIME. To be honest here, I didn't miss KHV after it (even when I rejoined) nor did I lament getting banned. I was pretty cool with it. I just look back now and think how foolish I was being over the whole thing and how much I ended up missing here because of it. Ah well.

IT'S THE BEST THING. Real talk I have been NOTHING but a lump since I left my job and it's been BEAUTIFUL. Get out of retail as soon as you can because it's not worth it. The stress given for the low pay is just not worth the time, the cash, etc. I don't miss my job one bit and I have legitimately never been happier that I no longer have to argue with customers about the product in my store, explain prices to them, or be accused of being the devil because they don't have their proof of purchase. If you work retail and hate it, start looking for another job. It was never worth it and I was fooling myself into thinking it was. I'VE BEEN SO HAPPY SINCE I LEFT AAAAAAAA SO MANY VIDEO GAMES

15. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

That's ok, it happens. There's a lot of people on this site.

ANYWAYS

You're going to space to set up for a colony on Betelgeuse 7 or something. Betelgeuse 7 is a beautiful planet with water and proper gravity and atmosphere but it also has wild bankragens all over the surface. Bankragens which have eaten every single other person who's landed on Betelgeuse 7 and will probably eat you. Without wiping them out (don't want to damage that ecosystem) how do you deal with them so that you can start your colony? You may pick three members to help you in your work, but you must say why.

Pepsicola or Cocacola?

You were in Beaat's Castle when the sorceress cursed you and everyone else. What household item are you?

Stop.

Alltime favourite video game?

16. Antidote Façade

Top 5 favourite movies of all time?
    Favourite movie director?
    Favourite supervillain?
    Hottest girl ever? (models/actresses/whatev) [other halfs don't count ;D]
    How's life in general?

That's all I got~

17. Spike H E R O

Impressions back then?
    Impressions now?
    Your #1 remedy for a rough day?
    Favorite instrument to hear/play?
    Weapon of choice? (feel free to go nuts with this one)
    Favorite main in any video game?
    Punch 'em up or cut 'em down?

18. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Just remember that you asked for it.

Seriously, what's the deal with you, me and Nova being a thing? I'll open the floodgates for both of ya if you want.
    If the roadtrip ever happens, promise you'll bring Nova down and we'll go crazy?
    Drunk Grumps: tenouttaten or TENOUTTATEN?

ARE YOU AFRAID? W E L L Y O U S H O U L D B E .

so sorry for the terrible questions; i've never been too good at these

19. Hayabusa Venomous

Yeah, this is the stuff I like.

Anyway questions and shit:

- ...whatever, impressions?
    - favorite animated series (NOT INCLUDING ANIME)?
    - now for favorite anime
    - favorite rival character(s) in video games?
    - if you could add one section to KH-Vids, what would it be?
    - CHOOSE YOUR SUMMON
    - favorite bosses in Kingdom Hearts?
    - what would your form of a power-up/transformation be like?

20. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

OKAY TIME TO ANSWER SOME OF DEES QUESTIONS[DOUBLEPOST=1395195228][/DOUBLEPOST]
    :C

I'd have to hurt SOME of the ecosystem anyway to set up houses and society, I'd clear a small of the area, probably only a mile in diameter, and set up an electric fence around it and build society within the fence, ready to expand when we figure out how to properly deal with the problem. If the Bankragens are cute, they will be tamed.

I prefer Pepsi, but I'm not against grabbing a 12 pack of Coke by any means

Blender. :X

Hammer time

GOD HAND

Crap, I used to have this figured out...
    The Prestige
    Cloverfield
    V For Vendetta
    The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
    Up

Favorite director? Hm.. It used to be Christopher Nolan, but it's been shifting more and more to Brad Bird.

Red Hood

I would do horrible, horrible things to Emma Stone in Zomebieland. Jessica Nigri has recently won my heart, too. And if we can go fictitious here then HO MY GOD we'll be here AWHILE listing lovelies.

Pretty chill man. I've been really digging the unemployed life. I sit around buy cheetos, dr. pepper, etc and play video games all day.

THANKS FOR THE QUESTIONS!

Okay, impressions...Here's the thing... and I'm upset by it... I only half remember you even though it seems you remember full well who I am :X I never associated you with any personality traits or anything soooo I really don't have any impressions other than I remember you being a chill dude? currently you haven't done anything to disprove that >_>

Video games or movies. Typically of the CUHRAYZEEE kind. They fight back, hard, so there's a huge amount of interaction. Pair that with their general brutality and you got a bomb anger release while you forget your issues.

I'm always happy to hear a piano appear in a song. And I can't play any instruments, as of yet.

oooooooo...... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............... Well, I love katanas- I find them very stylish - and I love destruction, so I'd pick the High Frequency Blade from Metal Gear Rising. Cut through EVERYTHING

Raiden in Metal Gear Solid 2. Felt very connected to him as he learned everything I did and he was fun to play as.

Hm... I prefer punching them up. More fun ATATATATATAATATATATA

THANKS FOR THE QUESTIONS! And might I add, welcome back.

I'm always going to ask for it WINK

The deal is that when there's two guys using the same entrance it doesn't get my rock on XD

Well durrrr.

I actually don't like Ross so I wasn't too happy at first... And he displayed all of his personality traits I dislike in Banished. But then we got to surgeon simulator and left a cup in a dude and I was cool.

I LIKE IT! NO FEAR HERE!

Thank you for the question!

OOOO I LOVE ALL OF THESE

I used to think you were a dolt :X I couldn't find anything you had said to interest me enough to gauge you in conversation. Then we talked in Nova's STREAM OF NATURE and now you're like my bro who I respect because interesting thoughts on game design.

Mature comedy: South Park
    Children's comedy: The Amazing World of Gumball
    Action show: Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Cowboy Bebop is my all time favorite, but Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and Gundam 00 are up there too. I love Sunrise EVERYTHING man. I can't wait to watch their henshin show- Tiger & Bunny

Dante's cheating so I won't say Dante. Azel from God Hand really pushed me to my limits and my brink so I always am charmed to remember that fight. Plus, he's The Devil Hand! Runners up are definitely Jetsreamin' Sammy, Harry from No More Heroes, Dark Samus from Metroid, and Dark Pit from Kid Icarus: Uprising

A food/cooking discussion section for all the food porn, interesting recipe finds, interesting types of food, etc. Food has a lot to do with culture and if anyone thinks you can't talk intellectually or lengthily about food... you should talk to Ashwin sometime.

I'd summon Burning Gundam, of course!

Xemnas in KH1, Riku (KH1 and Replica in RE: CoM), Captain Hook, Cloud, Ansem's first form, Twilight Thorn, Darkside, Parasite Cage, Groundshaker, Axel in RE: CoM, Zexion in RE: CoM and KHII: FM, Larxene in RE: CoM, Roxas in KHII: FM, Oogie Boogie FROM KH1, Cerberus from KH1 and KHII but I prefer KHII, Vivi, Lingering Will, Shadow Stalker, Trickmaster,

This is a really good question and I'm going to give it a crappy answer. I think the best power ups are ones that can be applied to any situation (So Cape in Mario) as well as ones that prevent fatigue (ENGAGING UNLIMITED FORM). So whatever power-up I acquire would just release the limiter. As for transformation... WONDER EYES.... RED! No really, I super love sentai so if I could transform into anything, it would be a costumed super hero.

Thanks for the questions bro!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.