Question Time Question Time with DarkTraitor!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Mish, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mish smiley day!

Question Time with...
    DarkTraitor!

A couple of guidelines before you begin..

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still KHV, which means that you must not use this thread as an excuse to berate or harass the Question Time participant. That being said...

2 - ...The Question Time participant does not have to answer all of the questions.

3 - The Question Time participant must maintain some level of activity within this thread. Don't leave all of your questions unanswered. You're in the spotlight, baby, so shine!

4 - Give the Question Time participant some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Remember that they are in the spotlight for at least one week, so do not feel the need to barrage him/her with a lengthy list of questions all at once.

And now that you have read the rules, you may ask away!~

2. C This silence is mine

Impressions?

And can you do any impressions?

3. Hiro ✩ Guardian

You've likely told me already, but I'm a derp and forget (still less often than Nick >:3 ), so impressions?
    Who, When, Where, What, How, Why?
    Do you even?

4. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Hello DT.
    How are you?
    CAN YOU SMEEEEEEELL! What the Rock! Is cooking?!
    What's the best movie you've seen so far this year?
    Did you know Attila the Hun can hold a grudge for over a few hundred years?
    What's the best game you've played so far this year?
    Who is the best Transformer?
    ...Oh, and impressions? If you feel like it. :\

5. Lite The Future

What is your exact height in Smellometers?

sorslor tho: Impressiomonisimims, I guess.

6. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. Original impressions? How did we meet?
    2. Current impressions?
    3. Favorite color and number?
    4. Favorite staff and non-staff?
    5. Favorite food, drink, meal and snack?
    6. Favorite school / college subject?
    7. Any past conflicts between us since we've met each other? If so, name one.
    8. Am I awesome? Why?
    9. Are you awesome? Why?
    10. What is the meaning of this and that?

7. Pinekaboo Chaser

I won? NOW IS MY TIME TO...
    [​IMG]

I will be honest; I don't know or see nearly enough of you to give a good impression more than a generic "You're alright I guess". Uh... you've made me laugh in the past I guess, so you can't be all that bad?

I believe I just did.

You're one of my best friends, though sometimes you can be pretty stupid. Life wouldn't be the same without you these days, though.

Me, 14 days, Mexico, You'll see, I'll tell you later, Because I have plans for this world.

I am known to occassionally even.

Hello BIU.

Crispy due to overcooking.

Yes. It's me, hence the overcooking.

Honestly I haven't watched a single one.

I did, for I am he.

It's a tie between Saint's Row IV and Dynasty Warriors 8, for different reasons.

Ultra Magnus. Specifically in Robots In Disguise.

Honestly you've annoyed me a fair few times, but I wouldn't say I think anything particularly bad of you. You have a pretty cool imagination, and that's something I can definitely respect.

Taller than you, you butt.

I hate you and everything you have ever said to me.
    That's a total lie. Frankly you've been a long-term and stable friendship for me for as long as I've known you, and frankly I've truly come to think of you as family. You've been easily annoyed sometimes, but you never hold a grudge, and you've always listened to my ventings when you really didn't have to, and you've not judged me or anyone else based on them, and I really respect that. I can honestly say that I hope for our friendship to remain for life, because you're more or less the exact kind of friend I want in this world.

Something along the lines of "is he just being nice or does he want my pants?".

I don't remember anything about that, sorry. I know I saw some of your Phantasy Star videos before I knew who you were, if that counts?

Pink (bet nobody guessed that) and, okay, this is going to sound silly, but 44 used to be the channel number for Cartoon Network over here, so 44 has always been something of a favourite number for me.
    That and 7.

I don't really like to pick favourites when it comes to people, because that's like valuing one person more than another...

Eh... I don't really have a favourite food at the moment, drink... Fanta orange I guess? Meal is... the same answer as food, and snack... well I like hot cheese sticks I guess?

English. I like to write. It's what I do.

If we've had one, I don't remember it, but then, we don't exactly talk a lot. If we did have a conflict, I would call it Spartaclops The Mighty.

You asked an honest question, I'm gonna give you an honest answer, and I'll trust you not to take it to heart.
    I think you can be a very irritating guy a lot of the time, though I understand that your intentions are good. I feel like you really desperately want people to like you and rely on you, and while that's a worthy goal, I think you go about it the wrong way.
    That said, you enjoy the Phantasy Star series, and that does raise your standing in the Awesome List.

I could answer honestly and give you a huge list of reasons why I should never be thought of as awesome, but I'm gonna shorten it all into one word and say; no.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/this?s=t
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/that?s=t

8. Labrys King's Apprentice

Hello Dark
    Impressions?
    Do you know what my last username was?
    Played any interesting games?
    Favorite Pizza Topping?(Assuming you like pizza)

9. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Time to interrogate the tratior.
    Let's start with impressions first and current?
    Which is your favorite Pokemon game?
    And Pokemon trainer?
    Gym Leader?
    Pokemon Type?
    Pokemon Generation?
    Do you think this up coming Pokemon Origins will be better than the ongoing Ash series?
    Who would you be Sora or Riku?
    If you were the person you picked above Who would be your Kairi and the other?
    And finally was I annoying with all those questions?

10. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Impressions, first and current?
    There's four of us here tonight?
    You get sucked into an RPG with five other members of your choice. What game, who's in your party and which of the Grumps will be in charge of keeping you all alive?
    I know what you're thinking, Jon?
    Sonic '06?

11. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Eeeee DT~! I would say you nickname but yeaaaaah xD
    Anywho:

First and current impression?
    What are you?!
    Can I have some of your funny?
    Current passion or favorite thing to do?
    Describe yourself in 5 words or less!
    Are you still my Giratina? ; ;
    Make me breakfast?
    Gimme a song to listen to and explain why I should.
    What are your plans once it is publically known that you control the world?
    If I could bake you anything, what would it be?

12. Pinekaboo Chaser

I've never felt more popular.
    That's sad, isn't it.

Hello.
    Uh... honestly I have no idea who you are. Sorry.
    Not a clue.
    Interesting? I've played some good games, yeah, but I'm not sure what you mean by interesting. Some games I really like though would be anything in the Phantasy Star series, Dynasty Warriors is interesting if you like Romance of the Three Kingdoms, uh... be more specific with what you mean next time?
    Meat stuff I suppose. I guess Pepperoni is my favourite though.

I'll never give you the codes for the nuke. >:c
    You seem like a polite dude and you share some of my likes. Beyond that I can't say I really know you that well.
    White 2 or Soul Silver, for different reasons. They're both the absolute best games of the main series, though I also really loved XD: Gale of Darkness.
    Really fond of the female protagonist from Black and White.
    Right now my favourite Gym Leader would be Elesa from Black 2/White 2. I want her coat.
    Type... well some of my favourites are Grass, Dark, Fairy, Ice, and Water, but in terms of overall, I really like the Ghost type best.
    Of course my favourite generation of Pokémon will always be whatever generation is the current one at the time. I'll continue to love the games until they stop making them.
    Oh yeah, it'll definitely be better, because it'll have an actual solid story instead of just ADVENTURE.
    I would be Sora. A very bad Sora.
    My Kairi... see, I don't play enough KH to really understand what she is other than a third very close friend who doesn't fight (yet), so I can't really answer that properly. My Riku would likely be Bushy Brow though. We clash a lot, and we don't always see things the same way, but we've known each other a very long time now, and he is my brother in all but blood.
    No, I like questions. c:

It's been such a long time that I don't even remember how I thought of you at first, but as long as I can remember you've always been fun and cheerful, so my impressions of you are pretty damn good, honestly. That said, you're not around nearly as much as you should be.
    Chuggachuggachoo it's time to fight?
    Uh... HeartlessOfLight, The Hero of Time, Myst, Shy, Bushy Brow come with me. It'd be Phantasy Star IV, all of those people would be in my party but since at the end you can only take 5 into the final battle, I'd leave Shy behind to make sure she was safe. As for the Grumps... I'd better choose Barry because none of the others would manage to keep us alive.
    But I am not Jon. I am Danny Sexbang. o_o
    Fantastic game, glitches or no glitches, some of said glitches were hilarious, Jon should have finished the game before leaving Grumps.
    It would be akward to explain to the public, wouldn't it. xP

First impression was that you were a little crazy. Now I know you a bit better you seem less crazy, but no less fun.
    Satan probably. We'll never know.
    But if you take some of my funny, I'll be less funny, and then I'd have less funny to give you.
    Passion? Writing and RPing of course.
    Uh... moody, witty, oblivious, lonely, loyal?
    I will always be your mighty Dragon-Ghost. :3
    Ahahahaa, I can't cook.
    Sakura Nagashi - Utada Hikaru. Because it's really pretty and you'd like it.
    WHY WOULD YOU-- *ahem* Return to your homes, everyone. You are perfectly safe. There is nothing wrong with the kitchen. The pie is delicious.
    White-chocolate chip cookies. :3

13. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Gawd I see I'm gonna love your QT, DT lol xD

Am I pretty?
    Does this dress make me look fat?
    WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME?!
    What's the last thing you remember last night before the roofies kicked in?
    Do you ever plan to travel? Where and why?
    Name your favorite type(s) of meat~
    If you could meet anyone in the world (real or fake) who would it be and why?
    Given the power, would you change any of your friends name? What would they be? (Don't limit your imagination cx)
    Which fandoms do you think overdo it and that you dislike most?
    Hold me? ; ~ ;

14. Pinekaboo Chaser

Oh dear...

No.
    Yes.
    Because you have a gun pointed at me.
    I don't remember any of it. Is that bad?
    To and from my fridge, maybe.
    Di-- chicken.
    Gonna refrain from the obvious and say; I would like to meet Caius Ballad of Final Fantasy, so I can kill him and steal his immortality.
    Boring as it sounds, I probably wouldn't change anyone's.
    Supernatural and Hannibal fandoms seem to overdo it a bit, but it's kind of in good taste I suppose. But those don't have anything on the Touhou fandom. Oh my god the stuff they manage.
    Only over a raging fire until you're golden-brown.

15. Shy Merlin's Housekeeper

Impressions, first and current?
    Cuddle?
    Something you wish you could do but can't?
    Make me a cup of tea?
    Favourite film?
    Favourite snack?
    Any idea what else I can ask? I'm outa questions.
    smiiile~

16. Pinekaboo Chaser

First impression was that you were a really sweet girl who was really pretty. You should know that I've only grown to care about you more since then.
    Yes. Always.
    Cuddle you?
    Gladly~
    I haven't seen a proper film in ages. I don't really know what my favourite is, in that case.

Already answered.
    A question.Maybe.

17. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Say you were murdered in the worse possibke way. Who would be the murderer and what would they have done to you?
    Am I getting annoying? o:
    Bushy or Bushy?
    What's your most enjoyable internet meme?
    Would you rather be a villian or hero? And what's your power?
    Does love really stink?
    What's the worst first impression you've ever seen towards yourself?

18. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Hey hey heyyy Deetee u w u

How are you doing?

What would be your ultimate gelato creation?

Current + Initial impressions?

What one item would you never leave without on your quest to save the world?

Hoodie of choice on said quest?

Ice cream or cake? (your decision may or may not affect that current state of the universe we live in)

19. Pinekaboo Chaser

Uh... the murderer would... probably be somebody that hated me? And I don't really know of anybody who really hates me like that. They'd have to have killed me in a slow, painful way though. I'd rather not think of how.
    Only because three of my few asks are all you.
    I would have to choose... hm... pass.
    is rly gud
    Villain. My power would be total control over death, as a concept.
    It can do, yeah. It's good, it's bad, it can make people do stupid things, but eh, it is what it is.
    I don't have any clue. Nobody really does impressions of me...?

Hey hey heyyy to you too Din-nee~

I'm doing okay. There's a lot of bad lately but I'm mostly okay. c:

Never heard of gelato until today. It sounds really good, but honestly, true vanilla is my favourite flavour of any ice cream, so it would just have to be lots of that and I'd be happy.

I've always thought you were lovely and adorable and the only change since then is that I know you're really creative and great at writing and RPing too.

One item, hm? It would be... a tome of summoning.
    More seriously though, I'd be totally lost without some kind of contact with my friends, so either a phone or my laptop would have to go with me.

I used to have this really comfortable black hoodie with orange highlights on it. Unfortunately I lent it to a female friend, whose mother threw it out thinking it belonged to one of her exes. If I had that hoodie though, nothing could stop me.

Ice cream, always. Is delicious.

20. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Impressions?
    Nanoha?
    Nanoha As?
    Nanoha StrikerS?
    Madokaha Magical StrikerSAs?
    Why do you keep coming back to KHV?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.