Question Time Question Time with Boy Wonder

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Stardust, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

2. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Howdy there Bueno ~ n _ n
    How are you doing ?

First Impressions ?

Current Impreshiessss ? ehehe

Favourite KHV Role Play you are in currently ?

What do you really think about my husband Richard John 'Dick' Grayson?

First Superhero comic you ever got into ?

When did you first get into comics and why/how ?

Why are you so cool c: ?

If you were to make a new superhero group, which KHV members would you recruit to join you? (minimum 5 members)

3. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Just realized I skipped these questions.

I'm rather peaceful.

Rewind time and make better academic decisions, knowing what I know.

Be motivated to do better in the years I have left.

Having graduated law school 4-5 years prior, would be married to my beautiful girlfriend for at least 3 years, have a decent apartment in the city in which I currently live, getting my name out there in political campaigns as a campaign advisor or something of the sort, possibly raising a kid, having at least another cat and a puppy! I have a timeline already based on when I graduate (which seems to keep hitting bumps in the road).

Having dropped out of school or flunked out, not being with who I am now.

D: I don't know how old you are xD

Waffles. All day. Every day.

Nope. My roommate wants to take me to an anime convention, but I refuse to go until I have a legitimately good costume. Currently considered Red Robin's current costume or someone from Final Fantasy.

Only a few. I have a Green Lantern plushie (<3), but it's Hal Jordan (</3)

I doubt it. I haven't been too active this year. I'm usually in the running for a few like Best and Worst Male/Premium member or Best RPer, but I don't think I've won any lol.

Everyone.

I don't know. Did you? D:

Red...WITH THE BLOOD OF THE FROG.

Oscar. He's badass.

Howdy there, Mrs. J.
    Sad ; ; We took our kitten to the vet because we think he's blind in one eye (his left eye looks really cloudy). Turns out it may be kitty leukemia or two others thing, only one of which isn't fatal. He's getting tested for leukemia tomorrow.

Random girl with a cool username.

BADASS, AWESOME GIRL WITH GREAT TASTE IN HEROES.

Currently in? /hmmm Though Justice League Beyond hasn't started, I'm really excited for it and I think it will eventually be my favorite...but I think my current favorite would be Final Fantasy XIII: Slaves of Fate.

I think...even though Tim is obviously the best of the Robins (though Damien is obviously the biggest threat to bad guys as a Robin), Dick is the best partner Bruce has ever had. Out of all of them, he knows Bruce the most intricately (though Tim could predict Bruce's moves, I think Dick can read him the easiest). The other Robins need a partner or few to function as great heroes, Dick doesn't. It's a shame that as Nightwing, he doesn't have the influence on the world that Batman does when he's probably almost as great as Batman is. I mean, there's a reason he was the one who donned the mantle when Bruce 'died.' He's the only one out of them that's worthy to do so.

Batman: The Killing Joke.

I think Smallville was possibly my biggest influence. I followed the show since the beginning and I would often look up things when they would reference them. I mean, I followed shows like JLU and Marvel shows like crazy, but it was Smallville that made me start researching actual comics. I even remember the exact episode. It was when Clark was fighting Bizarro and the sun healed him, revealing he gets his powers from the yellow sun. I was stunned that I never knew that (even though, I think it's actually common knowledge), and started doing a lot of research. I used the DC wiki a lot and oh my god, I would waste hours upon hours just researching a single character, clicking links, looking at other characters/teams/comics/events. I preferred Marvel at the time (but now, DC is <3), so I moved on the Marvel wiki. Then someone on here who is a bigger comic book fan than me (Johnny Stooge) actually gave me the idea of buying comics online, which I did when Flashpoint started. I've been hooked ever since. I prefer digital comics over hard comics because there's no advertisements (I DON'T WANT COMMERCIALS IN MY COMIC BOOKS, KTHNX), but I enjoy graphic novels and volumes over anything.

My wife, Nora, had a disease so she was cryogenically frozen until we could find a cure. My search for a cure led to my own body being frozen, giving me mastery of ice-wait, that's not me.

You, Krowley, Bushy, Arch, me, Midnight Star. My favorite comic book fans on the site<3 Arch and I would co-lead, Bushy would be the 'heart' of the group, Krowley would be the database/tactical commander, and you and Midnight are just there so we don't get called sexist *shot*

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Impressions, first and current?

Marvel or DC?

The above or manga?

Do you think we'd get along if we started a convo?

Favorite hero and villain from any series?

5. Krowley Moderator

Original/Current impressions?
    Something in comics you look forward to seeing?
    Any superhero you want to have a film (Who doesn't have one already}
    5 shows you want renewed?
    5 shows you want cancelled?

6. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm 20, going to be 21 in October. At least, I think I'm older than you. I remember you used to complain on Voxli about it xD Before I disappeared that is >.>
    Answe the age question nao? :3

Who do you believe would win in a battle between the Robin?

Best Batman villain?

Are you Batman?

Too much Batman?

Who do you favor in heroes other than Batman?

Batman?

Why you no reply to my vm if you complaining I was not talking to you? xD

I love your kitten ; ; How many cats do/have you had?

What do you think of this video?

On another note,

I did :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.